tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 8 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  lindabaker Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:35 am

Haw, haw, the circus peanuts lady! You made my day! LOL
    Anonymous

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 8 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:59 am

There are very interesting rumours about an EMP destroying the electronics of the Carnival Cruise ship in George Ure's site

A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared for Prime Minister Putin by Director Anatoly Perminov of the Russian Federal Space Agency states that an Arkon-1 military satellite monitoring the western coastal regions of North America detected an “EMP anomalous event” occurring on November 8th at 0600 Pacific Standard Time (-8 hours GMT) that bore the “direct signature” of a YJ-62 subsonic anti-ship missile fired from a Chinese People’s Liberation Navy Type 041 submarine (NATO code name Yuan-Class) [photo 2nd left] known to be patrolling approximately 200 kilometers off United States coast.

Nearly 11 hours after this EMP “event”, this report further says, Arkon-1 then detected a BGM-109 (Tomahawk) subsonic cruise missile launched from a US Navy Ohio-Class submarine operating off the coast of California [photo bottom left] on a “training mission” from its home port located at US Navy’s Kitsap Base in Washington State and was enroute to the largest American Naval Base on the US west coast in San Diego, California.

Note: A Russian military intelligence (GRU) addendum to this report states that the “training mission” the Ohio-Class submarine was on is related to a new US law passed this year allowing for the first time in history for women to serve on US Navy subs and was an “operational exercise” testing female Naval Officers competence prior to their first “operational deployment”.

The “immediate effect” of the Chinese Navy’s firing of their EMP missile, this report continues, was the “catastrophic crippling” of the US based cruise ship Carnival Splendor [photo 3rd left] that stranded its nearly 4,500 passengers and crew in a “dead in the water” boat and prompting the Americans to send the US Navy’s Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, warplanes, and supply aircraft to protect it from further attack after all of its electronic systems were destroyed.

An electromagnetic pulse (EMP) such as was used upon the Carnival Splendor is a burst of electromagnetic radiation that causes rapidly changing electric fields (or magnetic fields) that when coupling with electrical/electronic systems produces damaging current and voltage surges destroying all non-hardened electrical systems.

The US Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) had previously warned that American ships were vulnerable to such attacks with EMP Assessment Group Leader of Blaise Corbett stating that “the consequences of failing to take appropriate precautions to protect fleet mission critical systems can ultimately prove catastrophic to the Navy’s mission.”

The purpose of this Chinese EMP upon an American ship, this report says, was twofold: 1.) A test of the EMP weapon itself that in a war against the Americans and would be used against their Naval Fleet and Marine Forces operating out of California and the west coast of the US, and 2.) A test of the response time for American retaliatory measures against any Chinese warship attacking the US and/or its interests in the Pacific.

The GRU further states that the timing of this attack was timed even more crucially due to China’s testing of America’s response time during a period when their President, as Commander In Chief of all US Military Forces, was out of the country, as Obama was as he was in India at the time.

The Americans response time of nearly 11 hours between the EMP attack on the Carnival Splendor and the US retaliatory strike, the GRU states, “virtually assured” that the Chinese submarine responsible for the attack escaped, but which they further point out may have been intended by the Americans so as not to escalate this crisis.

To the geo-political reason(s) for a Communist Chinese attack upon the Americans just days before the crucially important G-20 Summit in South Korea, which both President’s Hu and Obama will be attending, this report says was due to the United States, in essence, declaring total economic war upon the rest of the world by its printing of nearly $1 Trillion US Dollars in order to monetize its staggering debt and that China warned:

“If the United States can increase the volume of dollars and it can transmit inflation to other countries to lessen the pressure of debt, then it will bring about a catastrophic influence on the world.” more http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1421.htm I know, it is scorcha fall, but if it is good enough for George Ure's...in any case make more sense than the comments made by Kerry in her blog http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html One thing interesting is the

global earthquake event http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml apparently her sources are saying that there was a 3.5 quake across the globe

Add to these the 33 whales that beached, it makes sense to think that something big is going on

Must read today cos it is gone tomorrow Ure's article http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Executive sumaryCliff High had his site taken down - Page 8 Week.h432
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:14 am

Hmmm - The Choicepoint approaches...

They are trying to make Us scared - To Bring Fear and then by that Focus - They can War with each other as We the People - Have condoned It through Our Fear of the Adversary...

Have No Fear though - No Fate but what We make...

We must not let Them War in Our Name.

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:42 am

I agree with you Mercuriel, fear like worry are pointless...I do think information is important in this moment because it help us make the right decisions...things are happening for real now
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Clif confirms Coleen Thomas is a hit:
    godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1252634/pg1#20427992

mister dolby? the engineer?

is quite correct. this woman colleen thomas is indeed a very wild version of 'colleen', however, i was using this as a temporal marker...not saying that the woman, the [wild colleen] from my shape report...number 4? will rule the world or anything. And i am of the opinion that the wild colleen meme is wide, by which i mean that many women will fulfill the linguistics. In that point, i am expecting yet another instance of 'colleen(irish for young woman)' to emerge from the upcoming austerity riots in Ireland (brrrr! bad time for it).

So, yes, this woman colleen thomas *is* expressing the 'wild colleen' meme, but she is not the [wild colleen] exclusively.

Kick XXX ki she has though...and makes a pretty damn good temporal marker...

and yes, channeling still freaks me out...

clif from hph

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Andromeda wrote: Must read today cos it is gone tomorrow Ure's article http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
    Thubs Up
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Tipping Point?

Red alert over North Korean plan to attack G20 summit with biochemical filled balloons

"A bizarre plot by North Korea to attack the G20 summit using balloons filled with biological or chemical weapons emerged last night.

The claim that ageing tyrant Kim Jong-Il will attempt to disrupt the gathering – attended by David Cameron and other world leaders – has been taken seriously by Western diplomats.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has asked China, North Korea's chief ally, to rein in Kim. And security is now at red alert for the conference in the South Korean capital Seoul.

Kim Jong-Un, Kim's third son and expected successor, is thought to have been ordered to find ways to overshadow the meeting".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328948/Red-alert-North-Korean-plan-attack-G20-summit-biochemical-filled-balloons.html#ixzz151xzK5Ji
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Reunite wrote: Tipping Point?

Red alert over North Korean plan to attack G20 summit with biochemical filled balloons

"A bizarre plot by North Korea to attack the G20 summit using balloons filled with biological or chemical weapons emerged last night.

The claim that ageing tyrant Kim Jong-Il will attempt to disrupt the gathering – attended by David Cameron and other world leaders – has been taken seriously by Western diplomats.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has asked China, North Korea's chief ally, to rein in Kim. And security is now at red alert for the conference in the South Korean capital Seoul.

Kim Jong-Un, Kim's third son and expected successor, is thought to have been ordered to find ways to overshadow the meeting".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1328948/Red-alert-North-Korean-plan-attack-G20-summit-biochemical-filled-balloons.html#ixzz151xzK5Ji
    scratch Big Grin 3 Big Grin 2 Lmfao
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:47 am

Domain Name: WILDCOLLEEN.COM 
    Registered-Created on: 09-Sep-10

Yeah 9/11 interesting date to register a domain name

Mentioned the webbot on almost every video presentation she has made so far

Facebook comments showing how upset she was that halfpastthuban was shut down, admitted a close dialog with clif high and email correspondence.

Mentioned she is heavily influenced by the webbot and has done everything in her power to conform herself to become the celebrity contained with constipated linguistics ..... She actually mentions this clearly several times in her videos how she was destiny and how she must go into politics as this is what the webbot mentioned.

Now shes on Reptilian Telivision absolutely destroying the truth and conspiracy movements in the process of showing the world whata complete mind controlled nutcase does with stolen truth's and knowings and in 10 months of Internet thievery and the icing on the cake is this Nordic reptilian claiming she is a pleiadian contactee using anything and flashing everything to become famous.

All I can say is LOL

And if I hear the words tipping point, correct, webbot hit, release language from anyone who claims to be a light worker in this forum again I will vomit

Namaste

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:25 am

Instigator wrote:
    All I can say is LOL

And if I hear the words tipping point, correct, webbot hit, release language from anyone who claims to be a light worker in this forum again I will vomit

Namaste

Got my funny bone there. LOL Lovely.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:29 am

IMHO Wild Collen is not meant to be taken seriously, nor her message. In one of the Alta reports there was a wild collen meme and it does not matter what was first, the egg or the chicken. Linguistically what matters is that this is a temporal marker that indicates more serious events will start happening. A sort of locking in of a timeline if you prefer

This chap explains that beautifully

I think Clif is mad like many of us, meaning thinks out of the box, but he is not silly
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 am

Umm i cant really explain myself in this thread, so i will let this guy explain it for me, is not meant to be taken seriously but the more straight jacket material you choose to contaminate yourself with the more rubbing off effects it will have

i guess this guy used the webbot reports also

Good luck indeed

Namaste
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:52 am

Right, Andromeda. Whether the messenger is totally correct, or not, or even if it is bs and disinfo., what matters is that the messenger has surfaced as a marker for the next steps. It's those general steps that we are supposed to look at. The messenger does not matter as much as the direction of the message. I like this young guy, he's smart. What I would have liked is if he had laid out two or three of those next steps. He forgets that some people do not know. Now, what does Uncle Alexi preclude, I forget. My ears will perk up when Alexi arrives. Again, it's what is to follow that temporal marker, that is important.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:09 am

coleen tells a lot of things that are true, like chemtrails..but now....are all going to believe in chemtrails if Coleen Thomas is talking about that??? quite clever...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:11 am

She says a lot of true stuff. Then, the ones behind her sneak some terrible lie into her material. We buy into it at our possible peril. What she says will be extremely suspect.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:18 am

lindabaker wrote:She says a lot of true stuff. Then, the ones behind her sneak some terrible lie into her material. We buy into it at our possible peril. What she says will be extremely suspect.

Ditto...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:46 am

lindabaker wrote:She says a lot of true stuff. Then, the ones behind her sneak some terrible lie into her material. We buy into it at our possible peril. What she says will be extremely suspect.

Lets face it, Cliff High or Kerry Cassidy have NEVER been interviewed by any major news network so that the word is going around even considering that the woman is wacky is not bad at all. If only for that people is more aware and awaken that will be a good thing out of the pleiadian nonsense.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 am

That temporal marker? Let's take a look at this for a moment. Cliff high comes out with information. He did so last year, that Israel was going to bomb that caused nuclear volcano, that would end in killing two thirds of the population, or something to that effect due to the "ill winds" of the Israel mistake. So as it turned everyone looked toward the BP mistake as that event. REALLY now. We somehow made the puzzle fit.

Lets take a closer look at this phenomenon. Here you have a Cliff High message and on 9/11 here comes Colleen, and her website. Well, it just so happens I pegged this woman several months ago. And her connection to a high level mind control physicist. A guy that claims to be working on a "God Phone". One that claims that he got a message at a young age from a future computer or electronic source. And his work with mind control is out there for the public to see. I exposed this guy on my thread and now he is working with the UFO community to work on propulsion theories.

Here you have Colleen who amazingly is now a self proclaimed physics genius, it hit her through a "kundilini' experience, and all of this new found information just came in. Forget the fact she is in bed literally with a physicist. If you check her facebook in her video section and her pictures, you will see her with this guy. All around the same time she set up her web site...or just slightly before it.

So take a moment and think like the opposing party here. You have Cliff high predictions, then you have a manipulated reaction. Lets take this a bit further. What better way to distract and get attention off of what is really important then to get a self proclaimed savior to hit the webot predictions. And guess what, it's working!

Forget the fact that this woman is crazy as bat sh*t.....for that she is following two main sources...Cliff high, and the Galactic federation. She has announced that Sananda is the next coming..flying a ship called the Bethlehem, with her twin flame archangel Michael. and she is "the spirit of the mother of the universe". She is our savior indeed. Because, we have now placed this bat sh*t crazy woman at the "tipping point" , the "temporal marker", to the end times here. She is claiming Armageddon. And hitting a wide verity of audience. By god it's working too. It matters not how, if you really watch her series of videos that she is inconsistent in her messages, it matters not that she is fragmented in her messages. Or that those close to her have confided in me that she is also a criminal. And as such lost her nursing license due to her criminal behavior. Or that several in her family have restraining orders on her. That she is trying to make money by selling her videos using nude photos of herself to make such money. She even hit me up for money in an email, asking for money to build her own HAARP antennas to avert the real HAARP. I actually conversed with this woman, as a subject of interest in my work of tracing an extremely strong energy stream, which led to my discovery of her. But it was not her I was looking for....it was the man behind the curtain. The one pulling the strings that had my interest. And when I did converse with her, she admitted that she knew something was holding her, in the way of a "possession", I still have the emails. Better yet, she recognized it herself, and claimed she would zap it with her kundilini. Oh boy...wrong answer....it would only feed it.

So here it is....the temporal marker....and she did a great job being this temporal marker. Followed it's ques to the tee she has. She has even added her own spice to the mix, as a savior figure. Lets believe this ICBM theory of hers, because it's much easier to believe than the TRUTH! Let's not find the truth, lets follow this "temporal marker" woman, and know a RITUAL EVENT happened, and ignore the TRUTH of it...lets focus on this bat sh*t crazy woman and her "wild Colleen" message. A total distraction from the REAL truth of what has just taken place. For it's much easier to follow the predictions of Cliff High, and this crazy woman then to dig for some REALITY of the situation.

A manipulated game of ritual events have occurred, and she was the distracting figure that the conspiracy community is following. Does this say how easily manipulated we can be? Does this say how easily we can be distracted from the truth? I would say Cliff High and Colleen Thomas have done a find job distracting the community from the truth of what just occurred. And very few have taken the time to REALLY see what just happened. It was HUGE! And you all missed it.....following this woman. congrats.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:00 am

Andromeda wrote:

Lets face it, Cliff High or Kerry Cassidy have NEVER been interviewed by any major news network so that the word is going around even considering that the woman is wacky is not bad at all. If only for that people is more aware and awaken that will be a good thing out of the pleiadian nonsense.

Good point....what better way to distract then to put this woman and her crazy messages out there...then you don't have to look at what is really going on. And what really just happened.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:12 am

With all due respect Brook, you are getting the wrong end of the stick. Cliff have said that either way he is not doing any more reports nor he is interested in being famous so what is in it for him?

A temporal marker is like a book mark in the word of probabilities, the wheel spins towards a direction and then certain events may happen. Nothing is casted in stone because we have free will so it depends on what we as humanity decide to do

If it takes a Nutter like Collen to make the sheeple to wake up what is wrong with that? People are addicted to drama and like nonsense what better opportunity than this?

There is always a silver lining to things and I prefer to see the glass half full than half empty

Whatever is happening in Earth has been created by its people and we can not blame people like Cliff or Collen for whatever. It takes a majority to get us into the mess we are so lets put the shots where they really belong

In any case, what are any of us is doing to wake up the sheeple? criticizing is easy and cheap while on the other hand people like Cliff, who are risking their necks, are getting their business smashed by psy ops and god knows what will happen to big mouth Collen at the end after being on main stream Russian TV. She is already being harrased

If what they are doing assists some of humankind to take stock and wake up I personally applaud them cos they have more courage than me sitting in the comfort of my living room just holding high frequencies

Let us make it clear that I do not believe in any of this channeling nonsense or pleiadian savious either. Nor does Cliff High and he made that plain in his GLP post, he said that "channelings still give him the crips"

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:16 am

Brook, can you explain to which ritual event you are refering to please?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:23 am

Okay....let's take a further look at this...with eyes wide open. Here you have Cliff using a program that extracts "words" from the internet community. Then you have TPTB prior to any message given by Cliff, littering the internet with these particular words.........can you say manipulation?

Wrong end of the stick you say? Manipulate probabilities? Indeed, I guess I just missed the boat here, thinking along these lines.

What ever they are doing is waking us up? They are manipulating the system, and using this as a total distraction. Taking stock and waking us up? They are manipulating, all be it unwittingly, to the game of linguistics. Which can be easily manipulated if you know how the game is played.

Especially if you know the ritual behavior these guys play with, and the real temporal markers in play here.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:26 am

Andromeda wrote:Brook, can you explain to which ritual event you are refering to please?

Yes...starting with post number 420 to 426 on this page.....right in your face from the real truth.....of an event that got missed in the face of this woman and her theories of ICBM missiles.....that thing went to outer space to monitor the event. It left from Luke AFB............. It was not a weapon.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/occult-societies-esoteric-groups-f30/egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-t791-405.htm

and continue on to the next page for some real truth of events that ensued.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 am

Brook wrote:Okay....let's take a further look at this...with eyes wide open. Here you have Cliff using a program that extracts "words" from the internet community. Then you have TPTB prior to any message given by Cliff, littering the internet with these particular words.........can you say manipulation?

Wrong end of the stick you say? Manipulate probabilities? Indeed, I guess I just missed the boat here, thinking along these lines.

What ever they are doing is waking us up? They are manipulating the system, and using this as a total distraction. Taking stock and waking us up? They are manipulating, all be it unwittingly, to the game of linguistics. Which can be easily manipulated if you know how the game is played.

Especially if you know the ritual behavior these guys play with, and the real temporal markers in play here.

I have to disagree with you Brook because Cliff is very aware of TPTB and in occassions he has witheld data in the hope that it will not come to pass...

His theory is that we are all psychic and that we do chat with each other about our premonitions and what we sense. TPTB does not understand the program and have failed thus far to understand how Cliff colates the material, this is not privy to anyone and if one is to read Cliff disclaimers he is very honest about what he does

I for one am grateful because it has forced me to look forward and understand how TPTB works which has made me admant not to indulge in fear and worry and keep my frequency high focusing on the right things

Only time will tell but I personally think that Cliff has stolen the candle of TPTB more than once and hence work on a more plausable scenario for humanity

Cliff has a big following and we will not be talking about him if he had been inacurate and with that has came the awakening of many into realizing we are being manipulated by forces we have grown to dismiss

TPTB relies in the surprise effect to harness the energy they require, if the events are pre-emptied there is no thrust to achieve their plans
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:39 am

Andromeda wrote:
    Brook wrote:Okay....let's take a further look at this...with eyes wide open. Here you have Cliff using a program that extracts "words" from the internet community. Then you have TPTB prior to any message given by Cliff, littering the internet with these particular words.........can you say manipulation?

I have to disagree with you Brook because Cliff is very aware of TPTB and in occassions he has witheld data in the hope that it will not come to pass...

His theory is that we are all psychic and that we do chat with each other about our premonitions and what we sense. TPTB does not understand the program and have failed thus far to understand how Cliff colates the material, this is not privy to anyone and if one is to read Cliff disclaimers he is very honest about what he does

I for one am grateful because it has forced me to look forward and understand how TPTB works which has made me admant not to indulge in fear and worry and keep my frequency high focusing on the right things

Only time will tell but I personally think that Cliff has stolen the candle of TPTB more than once and hence work on a more plausable scenario for humanity

Cliff has a big following and we will not be talking about him if he had been inacurate and with that has came the awakening of many into realizing we are being manipulated by forces we have grown to dismiss

TPTB relies in the surprise effect to harness the energy they require, if the events are pre-emptied there is no thrust to achieve their plans

Okay then...Ignore the facts, and follow the linguistics......no matter what happens, they seem to win every time now don't they? They "achieved their plans". Forget the real facts that happened that day and the series of executive order that came just before the trip to India. That's irrelevant. It's much easier to follow Cliff high then search for some real truth.

I digress, and this woman needs a pedestal for what she is accomplishing. A huge distraction to the truth. You weigh it out. It's your mind to decide.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:29 am