tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

At the Cliff High webbot forum people are busy thinking 101 ways to screw over TPTB

Anonymous

At the Cliff High webbot forum people are busy thinking 101 ways to screw over TPTB Empty At the Cliff High webbot forum people are busy thinking 101 ways to screw over TPTB

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 am

Nuff of debunking, our energy may be better focus on getting what we want rather than what we don't want cos

Negative emotions lower our frequency and produce negative outcomes

Positive emotions raise our frequency and assist a more favorable outcome

No1 Being grateful for all the things we have in our lives, like a roof, food, warmth etc Crazy Happy
    burgundia
    burgundia

At the Cliff High webbot forum people are busy thinking 101 ways to screw over TPTB Empty Re: At the Cliff High webbot forum people are busy thinking 101 ways to screw over TPTB

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 am

You are right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jonah
    Jonah

At the Cliff High webbot forum people are busy thinking 101 ways to screw over TPTB Empty Re: At the Cliff High webbot forum people are busy thinking 101 ways to screw over TPTB

Post  Jonah Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:41 am

I am greatful for the internet...

What better tool for practicing dicernment and experiencing confusion... Huh ?

As if i dont get enough of that in life.... and the knowlege from all who share such wonderful insights...

perhaps some music then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6POCV842BFo
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:43 am

No3 I am grateful for all the people I have met, they all helped me to learn about myself Toast
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 am

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:14 am

I am grateful to the sea, its creatures and Aqualise for putting together this video and caring about the whales

more high frequency vids here https://www.youtube.com/user/aqualise
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 am

And I am gratefull for you Andromeda Being You.
    Keep shining

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:15 pm

I am grateful for the electricity that provides warmth in my home...honestly...its brrrrrrr....cold in Britain

At the Cliff High webbot forum people are busy thinking 101 ways to screw over TPTB Article-1249815-083D683C000005DC-310_634x388
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 am

Someone posted in the webbot forum that we should vote with our wallets Very Happy

1) Buy fairtrade
    2) Buy second hand ( from the goodwill or charity shop, I guess that is you do not have one in your town you can open one)
    3) Buy only what you need and dich "consumer society". There are countries in which a fridge can last 20 years or more for example
    4) Buy local from independant stores and farmers when possible, even if it takes more time, the possitive thing is that one get to know one's neighbours
    5) Make do and mend inspiration from the BBC, watch it fast because they are there for short time http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00wcfdx/Turn_Back_Time_The_High_Street_World_War_Two/ Crazy Happy Flowers Flowers Flowers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:48 am

More suggestions

The following are 10 suggestions that can lead to independent living:

1. Reduce your debt: Especially get your credit card debt under control, since it is entirely corrupt. Call your credit card companies and ask for a work out plan similar to what they received from the taxpayer bailout. If they don't cooperate to your satisfaction, there are some reasons not to pay at all.

2. Reduce your consumption: Evaluate your current budget and determine absolute necessity. Push your comfort level to find areas where you can scale back, and then identify comforts that you’re willing to sacrifice.

3. Reduce energy use: Change light bulbs, have entertainment systems plugged into a splitter that can be shut off completely to reduce phantom charges, etc. Carefully plan shopping trips and other transportation needs.

4. Store energy: Always have back-up propane storage and a large wood pile for a rainy day. Investing in a generator of some kind (even a solar generator) will be money well spent.

5. Invest in food storage: With a falling dollar and rising food prices, why not create a food savings account? Get some good books, dehydrators and vacuum sealers for storage methods. Best storable food items are grains (rice, beans, flour), canned goods, seeds, and some prepackaged items.

6. Produce your own food: Replace your lawn with a garden, fruit trees, and keep chickens. Go on hunting and gathering adventures for nuts, fish, and wild game. Store extra garden seeds!

7. Learn new skills: Surf the Internet, read books, and take courses in practical skills like gardening, cooking with whole foods, composting, carpentry, alternative energy, natural health and wellness etc.

8. Start a side business: Turn your passion or hobby into a small side business to make some supplemental income. Who knows, it may become your path to full financial independence.

9. Install alternative energy: Start with small installations like a solar hot water system, a solar freezer, a solar attic fan, or a wood stove etc. If you have limited funds, tip-toe your way to independence.

10. Suggest solutions for your community: Start or join a local cooperative for food, products, and services. Engage your local community in discussions to take steps for self-sufficiency. Share your story and build support.

These steps will save money as we move closer to the ultimate prize of independence. Each action we take to live more simply frees us from the control systems put in place to make our lives more complicated, more toxic, and less independent.
    http://www.activistpost.com/2010/08/ten-reasons-to-become-self-sufficient.html
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 am

Find out who you are and why you think what you think. Is it what you think yours or have you inherited it from someonelse? Why you think you are limited? Why you think destruction is natural?

MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:55 am

As far as second hand stores go shop in religious ones because you don't pay sales tax.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 am

Put you money in a building society or local cooperative bank, they also give cheaper loans too
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:56 am

Avoid calling "the powers that be" call them instead "the powers that WERE"
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:59 am

Change memes...words are powerful

instead of revolution use peacefull civil disovedience

instead of riots call it citizen expression

instead of main stream media call it main stream lies

etc
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:44 am

One thing that has been going back and forth in my mind is how much we buy into the system, in trying to be "respectable" and have the love and admiration of the people in our lives

I had a rolf when I found and saw this documentary from the BBC http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00wh6lz/At_Home_with_the_Georgians_A_Mans_Place/ I wonder what do they have in mind?

Myself I think that following the heard only deserves a "who cares!" We don't have to follow the dos and don'ts of "social culture" that in few words is our "prison" created by tptw to keep us busy Lmfao
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:19 am

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Avoid materialistic habits (like Christmas)

Try to use banks as little as possible, difficult to do 100% and still be using money, but its worth a try. If you can use co-operatives, then they have to be better I think - also ones where the assets are property - like the few remaining UK building societies.

Reduce debt (worth repeating...) don't stop till zero

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:13 am