tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

Anonymous

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 9 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:01 am

I still don't know what event you are talking about Brook...and yes, we are all entitled to disagree in our opinions.

Opinions are just that, they are not facts and you are not offering fact to me just your opinion. As and opinion I respect that but it is not a valid fact just an argument

So, if you think that we go out looking for clues, it takes a lot to claim a bot hit, these things are not taken lightly at the bot forum. It requires an exact match in the linguistics that are certainly not easy to match. Liguistics do not get "adapted" to match the facts, they either match or they dont and since there are so many copies of the reports in hands of neutral witnesses Cliff High can not change the reports after the facts to make a match so what you are saying plainly does not hold

I can accept that you don't like Cliff, fair enough, but you have to come with evidence that he is "accommodating" the data to claim that it is all a white wash

Sorry if I sound strong I have not intention to offend anyone but I have followed the bots for a long time as well as having purchased and examined the reports myself and know how rigorous and honest the process is

Cliff is a very humble person and he honestly thinks is assisting humanity. IMHO I think he is
    Brook
    Brook

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 9 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 am

Andromeda wrote:I still don't know what event you are talking about Brook...and yes, we are all entitled to disagree in our opinions.

Opinions are just that, they are not facts and you are not offering fact to me just your opinion. As and opinion I respect that but it is not a valid fact just an argument

So, if you think that we go out looking for clues, it takes a lot to claim a bot hit, these things are not taken lightly at the bot forum. It requires an exact match in the linguistics that are certainly not easy to match. Liguistics do not get "adapted" to match the facts, they either match or they dont and since there are so many copies of the reports in hands of neutral witnesses Cliff High can not change the reports after the facts to make a match so what you are saying plainly does not hold

I can accept that you don't like Cliff, fair enough, but you have to come with evidence that he is "accommodating" the data to claim that it is all a white wash

Sorry if I sound strong I have not intention to offend anyone but I have followed the bots for a long time as well as having purchased and examined the reports myself and know how rigorous and honest the process is

Cliff is a very humble person and he honestly thinks is assisting humanity. IMHO I think he is

This does not surprise me.....but the truth is right in front of your eyes.....An underground nuclear test went off. In a ritualistic manner. It did quite a lot of damage to Mother. But lets not look at the facts...lets follow Cliff high reports instead...they are much more interesting. Wink
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:35 am

I will add this from my last post on my thread...as I uncovered this woman a month ago, and who is behind her..........

Instead of those who sit in their chairs and follow these distractions. and that is exactly what they are. Because more people watched her, than did some real work to find out what was really going on. And it was quite frankly right in front of you faces...executive orders, Pacts signed...right there all the time. Where was Cliff High's predictions to that?

As I continue to find some real truth here, I am ever so amazed that we allow ourselves to be distracted. It was laid out nice and neat for us to follow. Down to her criminal behavior. And who was behind the curtain? A CIA aviary.Hello.......mind control that reached the masses. And they are still going for it. It's going to be quite interesting how they play this woman out. I just hope you can all see where this has come from, and who is involved........CIA AVIARY. One who gave me an A+ in reporting his role here...who even visited my thread here.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:35 am

Brook wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:I still don't know what event you are talking about Brook...and yes, we are all entitled to disagree in our opinions.

This does not surprise me.....but the truth is right in front of your eyes.....An underground nuclear test went off. In a ritualistic manner. It did quite a lot of damage to Mother. But lets not look at the facts...lets follow Cliff high reports instead...they are much more interesting. Wink

Sorry Brook, underground nuclear explosions as tests happen rather often to my liking and are made by many nations. Where is the link to the news reports? Or the information from the military?

There was an across the world earthquake ok but it is not necessarily linked to nukes. I have seen those before and were related to CMEs

Could you please be more specific?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

Andromeda wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Sorry Brook, underground nuclear explosions as tests happen rather often to my liking and are made by many nations. Where is the link to the news reports? Or the information from the military?

There was an across the world earthquake ok but it is not necessarily linked to nukes. I have seen those before and were related to CMEs

Could you please be more specific?

you obviously did not read the article....it was not going to be reported...and executive orders were written on that very thing....doh....honestly...do some research and see the trail.

I arrived home at my normal time, about 5:50 PM. I took my wife outback to show her the plume. She was freaked out about it as well. Shethen said, "why don't I call John Doe?". I said, "yea, get him on the phone, I'd like to hear what he has to say". John Doe is obviously a pseudonym to protect my source.He is in the Air Force and works at Luke AFB. My wife got John on the phone, I told him what I saw and said this had to be rocket powered. He simply said,"you're correct. You do know they're retiring the space shuttle, right?" and I replied, "yes". He said, well, what you saw is the latest technology, it is rocket powered and it is orbital. It is to replace the space shuttle. So, I began voicing my concern given that Obama was in India with the entire Whitehouse staff and a battery of warships. I said, something is going on.He simply said, "yes, something is going on". I went on to tell himabout theUSGS data posted here recently that almost simultaneously triggered every seismic sensor in the US and in fact across the world.He confirmed there was an event. I said, "was it natural" and he said "no". I said was it nuclear and he said, "yes, but unintentional". I said, "what country?" and he replied,"guess". I said "India" and he said, "yes". Inquired "an accident?" and he replied, "yes". I inquired, "in a silo"and he replied, "yes". I asked him if there was anything to worryabout, he said, "not yet, not stateside". He said Obama was there for containment and this is a HUGE deal.You will NOT read about this nuclear event on the news. But this is an event of epic proportion.That is virtually my entire conversation. I asked questions based on my own common sense and he answered "yes" or "no". This clearly explains why Obama took his entire staff as well as a fleet of warships, etc.This also explains why we are being distracted with "mail bombs" and such on the news. It also explains the seismic event that nobody seems to want to report in the news. This is what I know, this is what I was told by a fighter pilot from Luke AFB. Believe it or don't. I'm just throwing it out there.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:45 am

Andromeda wrote,"Sorry Brook, underground nuclear explosions as tests happen rather often to my liking and are made by many nations."

Was that what you really meant? To your liking? As opposed to being tested on the surface maybe? I don't know about you, but I detest both, or any detonation of a nuclear design.

If anything, this technology must be snuffed out. I don't give a damn if it happened last week or is scheduled for next Thursday.

To your liking? Are flipping serious?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 am

Through all your distraction to Cliff High reports...do you NOT SEE what importance this new turning point in this Pact means? Seriously?

In July 2009, New Delhi designated two sites for U.S. companies to build nuclear reactors in India. But a nuclear liability law passed by the Indian parliament in August 2010 is causing a rift withU.S. nuclear suppliers. Critics of the law contend India's proposal to seek legal redress against nuclear suppliers is a sharp deviation from the international liability regime which holds nuclear operators solely responsible in case of an accident. India would also like the United States to relax some of its restrictions on technology transfer to India.

What are the terms of the deal?

The details of the deal include the following:

• India agrees to allow inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA),the United Nations' nuclear watchdog group, access to its civilian nuclear program. By March 2006, India promised to place fourteen of its twenty-two power reactors under IAEA safeguards permanently. Teresita Schaffer,director of the South Asia program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, says these will include domestically built plants, which India has not been willing to safeguard before now. India has promised that all future civilian thermal and breeder reactors shall be placed under IAEA safeguards permanently. However, the Indian prime minister says New Delhi "retains the sole rightto determine such reactors as civilian." According to him: "This means that India will not be constrained in any way in building future nuclear facilities, whether civilian or military, as per our national requirements." Military facilities-and stockpiles of nuclear fuel that India has produced up to now-will be exempt from inspections or safeguards.

And this......................

U.S.companies will be allowed to build nuclear reactors in India and provide nuclear fuel for its civilian energy v program. (An approval by the Nuclear Suppliers Group lifting the ban on India has also cleared the way for other countries to make nuclear fuel and technology sales to India.)

What kind of technology would India receive in return?

India would be eligible to buy U.S. dual-use nuclear technology,including materials and equipment that could be used to enrich uraniumor reprocess plutonium, potentially creating the material for nuclea rbombs. It would also receive imported fuel for its nuclear reactors.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9663/usindia_nuclear_deal.html

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 am

And the day before he left for India...he signed this Executive order...but for Gods sake...let's follow Cliff High and Colleen Thomas...much more interesting Rolling Eyes

The Presidential Memorandum of May 7, 2008, entitled "Designation and Sharing of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)" is hereby rescinded.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2010/11/04/executive-order-controlled-unclassified-information
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:57 am

Brook wrote:Through all your distraction to Cliff High reports...do you NOT SEE what importance this new turning point in this Pact means? Seriously?

In July 2009, New Delhi designated two sites for U.S. companies to build nuclear reactors in India. But a nuclear liability law passed by the Indian parliament in August 2010 is causing a rift withU.S. nuclear suppliers. Critics of the law contend India's proposal to seek legal redress against nuclear suppliers is a sharp deviation from the international liability regime which holds nuclear operators solely responsible in case of an accident. India would also like the United States to relax some of its restrictions on technology transfer to India.

What are the terms of the deal?

The details of the deal include the following:

• India agrees to allow inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Association (IAEA),the United Nations' nuclear watchdog group, access to its civilian nuclear program. By March 2006, India promised to place fourteen of its twenty-two power reactors under IAEA safeguards permanently. Teresita Schaffer,director of the South Asia program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, says these will include domestically built plants, which India has not been willing to safeguard before now. India has promised that all future civilian thermal and breeder reactors shall be placed under IAEA safeguards permanently. However, the Indian prime minister says New Delhi "retains the sole rightto determine such reactors as civilian." According to him: "This means that India will not be constrained in any way in building future nuclear facilities, whether civilian or military, as per our national requirements." Military facilities-and stockpiles of nuclear fuel that India has produced up to now-will be exempt from inspections or safeguards.

And this......................

U.S.companies will be allowed to build nuclear reactors in India and provide nuclear fuel for its civilian energy v program. (An approval by the Nuclear Suppliers Group lifting the ban on India has also cleared the way for other countries to make nuclear fuel and technology sales to India.)

What kind of technology would India receive in return?

India would be eligible to buy U.S. dual-use nuclear technology,including materials and equipment that could be used to enrich uraniumor reprocess plutonium, potentially creating the material for nuclea rbombs. It would also receive imported fuel for its nuclear reactors.

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9663/usindia_nuclear_deal.html
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:00 am

Listen, you can try to twist my words as much as you want, to what effect? I don't care and let's be realistic here, the treaty has not been ratified yet regardless of how many petitions we have already signed. All we can do is continue to put pressure on governments to achieve the nuclear disarmament that we all seek

This is the website for the Project for the comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban http://www.projectforthectbt.org/news and as you can see we aren't there yet

So please give me a break and stick to the facts. This is not about emotions and ranting but about taking positive actions that make a difference IMHO

As I said before, I respect Brook's opinion but an opinion is no facts so please if you do not have facts that probe that Cliff High is tampering with his reports do not spread this kind of gossip, it helps no one and the allegations that by following Cliff High distracts people from other more important facts blah blah blah is just your opinion for who do you think you are to determine what is important and what is not?

I love the planet more than you could possible know and imagine but spreading unsubstantiated gossip about people behind their backs is not very nice in my opinion and DOES NOT HELP to keep the frequency of the planet high

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 am

Andromeda wrote:Listen, you can try to twist my words as much as you want, to what effect? I don't care and let's be realistic here, the treaty has not been ratified yet regardless of how many petitions we have already signed. All we can do is continue to put pressure on governments to achieve the nuclear disarmament that we all seek

This is the website for the Project for the comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban http://www.projectforthectbt.org/news and as you can see we aren't there yet

So please give me a break and stick to the facts.
    This is not about emotions and ranting but about taking positive actions that make a difference IMHO

As I said before, I respect Brook's opinion but an opinion is no facts so please if you do not have facts that probe that Cliff High is tampering with his reports do not spread this kind of gossip, it helps no one and the allegations that by following Cliff High distracts people from other more important facts blah blah blah is just your opinion for who do you think you are to determine what is important and what is not?

I love the planet more than you could possible know and imagine but spreading unsubstantiated gossip about people is not nice in my opinion

What facts have I not presented here? I thought I stuck to the facts as they are reported by the Whitehouse and the Council on Foreign Relations.....the facts. Not predictions

What gossip are you referring to? Because I can substantiate everything except one...and that is a phone call to someone that works at Luke AFB...one that got ignored in all the Pleadian jokes and innuendos of Colleen Thomas.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:08 am

Brook wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:Listen, you can try to twist my words as much as you want, to what effect? I don't care and let's be realistic here, the treaty has not been ratified yet regardless of how many petitions we have already signed. All we can do is continue to put pressure on governments to achieve the nuclear disarmament that we all seek

This is not about emotions and ranting but about taking positive actions that make a difference IMHO

I love the planet more than you could possible know and imagine but spreading unsubstantiated gossip about people is not nice in my opinion

What facts have I not presented here? I thought I stuck to the facts as they are reported by the Whitehouse and the Council on Foreign Relations.....the facts. Not predictions

Play dumb if you want, you say that Cliff High accomodate his reports didn't you? Well that is false unless you can probe with evidence the contrary
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:09 am

Andromeda wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Play dumb if you want, you say that Cliff High accomodate his reports didn't you? Well that is false unless you can probe with evidence the contrary

I did not say HE accommodated his reports..I said they were manipulated.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:10 am

In any case Brook, if you want to open a thread and rant about nuclear tests by all means but this is a thread about Cliff High events, and I am sure that if you ask him you may find that he is againt nuclear tests too

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 am

Andromeda wrote:In any case Brook, if you want to open a thread and rant about nuclear tests by all means but this is a thread about Cliff High events, and I am sure that if you ask him you may find that he is againt nuclear tests too

What gossip are you referring to? Because I can substantiate everything except one...and that is a phone call to someone that works at Luke AFB...one that got ignored in all the Pleadian jokes and innuendos of Colleen Thomas.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:13 am

Oooops sorry that was not the thread I meant to post this on

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:26 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:16 am

No I don"t want to open a thread about that subject...it belongs right here. Where are cliff Highs reports on those Pacts that got signed? That weighs more heavily than anything else right now. And this colleen thing is a distraction....and this ICBM that she talks about is a joke to the Public, that we would even give it the time of day. When I can substantiate that she is manipulated by a CIA aviary.......I already did so. So put this into perspective for a moment...it's not gossip it's substantiated.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:18 am

Brook wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:
    Brook wrote:

I did not say HE accommodated his reports..I said they were manipulated.

Come on Brook, "manipulate" or "accomodate" is the same and that is not the case. They are very strick on their claims about hits and Cliff High has always honored that even when the predictions have not come to pass. All this business about "wild collen" is unimportant within the context of what is yet to come like the "death of the dollar" and other more catastrophic events like coastal flooding and famines which are actually already happening so, lets be clear that as far as I know there is no manipulation and second nuclear tests are still legal and have nothing to do with this thread on linguisticts and the webbots...Are you going to go to the music thread too and tell them they are getting distracted?

Is not personal, and I can understand how angry you can be because of nuclear tests but it is not my doing nor the webbots

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 am

Mudra gets it...............that is the vehicle that set off the detonation......a test....pure and simple! From above the skies detonation. On a day that was set to a ritual event that will change to course of how we deploy defense.

And Colleen and her web bot actions are simply a distraction to what is really happening.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:23 am

Hey folks this is not a drill, there is a CME comming don't know how damaging, does anyone know if wrapping your lap top on aluminium foil helps?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:24 am

Brook wrote:Mudra gets it...............that is the vehicle that set off the detonation......a test....pure and simple! From above the skies detonation. On a day that was set to a ritual event that will change to course of how we deploy defense.

Sorry Brook I realized I had posted on the wrong thread .
    I moved my post to the missile thread now .

Love from me

mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:27 am

mudra wrote:Oooops sorry that was not the thread I meant to post this on

Love from me
    mudra

Well it sure fit this information Wink
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:30 am

Brook wrote:Mudra gets it...............that is the vehicle that set off the detonation......a test....pure and simple! From above the skies detonation. On a day that was set to a ritual event that will change to course of how we deploy defense.

And Colleen and her web bot actions are simply a distraction to what is really happening.

And you say that the webbots are responsible...oh please. Sorry Brook, I like you very much but I just don't see it that way

The responsible people are all of us that allow these governments across the globe. When I was younger I used to protest more actively, now it is not possible to have an active role like that but I do pray and meditate and drum and do all that I can for the planet

Whatever misery is happening has nothing to do with the webbots, they just gather information that we put on the web

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:40 am

Andromeda wrote:

And you say that the webbots are responsible...oh please. Sorry Brook, I like you very much but I just don't see it that way

The responsible people are all of us that allow these governments across the globe. When I was younger I used to protest more actively, now it is not possible to have an active role like that but I do pray and meditate and drum and do all that I can for the planet

Whatever misery is happening has nothing to do with the webbots, they just gather information that we put on the web

Did I say that? Show me where I said that? Where did I say the web bots were responsible? I said that TPTB are manipulating and "DISTRACTING" the real truth...so show me where I said that? I said that this Colleen is a distraction picked up by this web bot stuff...and she is planted by a CIA aviary..which I can substantiate.....so now , tell me were I said the web bots were responsible for this?

This is unbelievable that you place so much importance on this information then what is fact, instead of prediction.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:44 am

Im not wieghing in on either of the perspectives here but I will offer an observation...

If the Webbot acts on Keywords and the repetition of them over the Net to pick up trending it is very easy for TPTB to scew those results by flooding the net with what They wish to be Trended.

This is not to state that all of the Webbot Data Sets are inconclusive but rather that in a System such as Ours (www) - The Manipulation of Data Sets can be achieved by flooding the Net with Terms TPTB want to see turn up in the Trending.

Cliff just reads the Data and what it presents. That said - TPTB can scew those results by flooding the Net with the desired Terms to produce the Trending They want to see. This was what I believe was the major thrust of Brook's point about the Webbot Data and I would have to concur with that understanding...

Perhaps I may have been wrong though that this was not Her meaning and If so, I am sure I will be told about It immediately LOL...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:35 pm