tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
burgundia
magamud
lawlessline
Carol
8 posters

Cliff High's Latest Wujo

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Cliff High's Latest Wujo Empty Cliff High's Latest Wujo

Post  Carol Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 am

Cliff High's Latest Wujo - 10/8/12
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html
    E20 - October 8, 2012 - temporal marker extreme, important interview, chemtrails, evidence via absence, quirky personalities, tavistock/gulpers, he who must not be named. 48 minutes.

Clif High’s Wujo discussions – torrent files
    http://www.djsadhu.com/clif-highs-wujo-discussions-torrent-files/

Down the Rabbit Hole

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-100312.mp3

Latest Shape of things to come

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/index.html

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Cliff High's Latest Wujo Empty Re: Cliff High's Latest Wujo

Post  Carol Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:26 pm

Down the Rabbit Hole is really very interesting. Dr. Richard Miller with Kerry Cassidy. This fellow knows. The guest tends to speak over Kerry and just continue on with his thought. He used to train Navy Seals in consciousness and how to manipulate their experience of time.

Dr. Richard Miller's website
    http://richardalanmiller.com/ram/

Critical Decision Making: Rapid Intuitive Decision Making Tools Developed for the US Navy Seals
    Presented by Richard Alan Miller, PhD

Physicist, herbalist, horticulturalist, bestselling author, and former special skills trainer for the US Navy Seals presents critical decision making tools taught to Navy Seals for making life-and-death snap decisions with a 3 sigma (99%) accuracy. Richard Alan Miller, PhD is a physicist, herbalist, horticulturalist, bestselling author of 7 books, and former special skills trainer for the US Navy Seals. Miller began his military work as an original black ops team-member in the "X-Files" world of Navy Intel (Seal Corp. and then MRU) in the late 60s, and now has amazing experiences and conclusions to share. Miller is the author of numerous foundational papers, including "A Holographic Concept of Reality" and "Embryonic Holography." His books include Power Tools for the 21st Century, The Non-Local Mind, in a Holographic Universe and others.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Cliff High's Latest Wujo Prev10
    Chapter 8 ::: Enlightenment - Sun
    http://richardalanmiller.com/ram/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=98
    Mystical States of Consciousness & Free Will
    By Richard Alan Miller
    Introduction

When I taught Parapsychology and Shamanism at the University of Washington in 1976, the only real books on the subject were mostly rehash of such works as Carlos Castaneda and various Brazilian Bruhos (sorcerers). I wanted something with more depth. That's when I discovered Dr. John Curtis Gowan work at Northridge.

Gowan was a veteran educational psychologist whose primary work involved the fields of guidance, measurements, and gifted children. This led him toward the nature of creativity, and the first title in his all-important trilogy: “The Development of the Creative Individual.” This joining of the Erikson affected stages and the Piagetian cognitive stages unified Periodic Development Stage Theory, where creativity was identified as the cognitive development stage beyond formal operations.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Carol wrote:Down the Rabbit Hole is really very interesting. Dr. Richard Miller with Kerry Cassidy. This fellow knows. The guest tends to speak over Kerry and just continue on with his thought. He used to train Navy Seals in consciousness and how to manipulate their experience of time.

Dr. Richard Miller's website
    http://richardalanmiller.com/ram/

Critical Decision Making: Rapid Intuitive Decision Making Tools Developed for the US Navy Seals
    Presented by Richard Alan Miller, PhD

Physicist, herbalist, horticulturalist, bestselling author, and former special skills trainer for the US Navy Seals presents critical decision making tools taught to Navy Seals for making life-and-death snap decisions with a 3 sigma (99%) accuracy. Richard Alan Miller, PhD is a physicist, herbalist, horticulturalist, bestselling author of 7 books, and former special skills trainer for the US Navy Seals. Miller began his military work as an original black ops team-member in the "X-Files" world of Navy Intel (Seal Corp. and then MRU) in the late 60s, and now has amazing experiences and conclusions to share. Miller is the author of numerous foundational papers, including "A Holographic Concept of Reality" and "Embryonic Holography." His books include Power Tools for the 21st Century, The Non-Local Mind, in a Holographic Universe and others.

In that interview he states that he was part of putting Harrp together and that he was still working for Navy intelligence. Huh????????????????? Does that mean he has learnt a few children Jedi mind tricks with his secret penguin friends and now starting to peddle them in the open market. If he is and was sooooooooo connected should he be shouting alot louder? If the excuse that he and his family would be at risk, then he is saying that there is no problems with what they are doing because he and his family at the moment are not at risk from Harrp and the red hand gang activities? He sounds like he has heard alot and just repeating a lot. I haven't done any investigation on him and will take the time to do so, due to more pressing parts of life. I hope I am wrong and someone can put me straight.

Lawless
    t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:12 pm

I was more interesting in his techniques with respect to consciousness tom, then HARRP. HARRP is also used by the military to monitor off-worlder's activity. In some respects it may be a necessary evil. Did you listen?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaVhq0B183o&feature=related
    Published on Oct 30, 2012 by grandforksvibrations
    First 7 minues covers some of Cliff's report - rest religious text
    Clif High always stated: [QUOTE/] Universe rewards courage. Count on it. Courage is continuing in spite of the fear. Universe gets a big kick out of personal acts of courage, and will let you know. [/UNQUOTE]

THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME ~ THE FINAL REPORT
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com

http://www.thelibertyman.com/

http://www.farsight.org/

THE TAO OF HUMANITY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVe7IF_WmK4

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:38 pm

interesting stuff....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:30 pm

clif's wujo...

a series of audio discourses.... http://www.halfpasthuman.com/clifswujo.html

E22 - November 10, 2012 - news, Dr Bhat, mudra, planet expansion, food body, Mood Cure, RMH's, Vedic Math - a bit over an hour.

Free download:
    https://www.payloadz.com/d1/freeproducts.asp?id=1873548

burgundia
    burgundia

Cliff High's Latest Wujo Empty Clif on rense.com

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:38 am

E48 - April 12, 2013 - crows, venery, murders, bitcoin, cathy, healthcare, astrology, language, ed dames killshot, reductionism, synergy, SOCsPublished on Apr 12, 2013
    Title: 12-Apr-2013 Clif High Wujo, Venery and Reductionism, Breakdown Memes, Solar Expulsions 13th-20th May
    Recording Date (start): 12-Apr-2013, 07:09 AM Pacific Coast of North America Daylight Savings Time
    Release Date: 12-Apr-2013
    Runtime: 00h 58m 1.2s (3481.2s)

Topics Discussed:
    Murder of Crows
    Venery and Reductionism
    Powers That Be Breakdown Memes
    Antifragile, Things that Gain from Disorder
    Bitcoin Smakdown and Outlook
    Solar Expulsions 13th through 20th of May
    Alien Invasions coming Oct-Dec 2013
    North Korea situation not Dier
    Medicine versus Healthcare
    Astrology and People

Clif High has released his January, February and March, 2013, IDIRs for free distribution on his website, halfpasthuman(dot)com. Please check them out to confirm the accuracy of his predictions and subscribe to his April IDIRs at halfpasthuman(dot)com

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Published on May 4, 2013
    Title: 04-May-2013 Clif High Wujo, Global Coastal Event, Remote Viewing Validation Study, Fear, Data Holes
    Recording Date (start): 04-May-2013, 05:07 AM Pacific Coast of North America Daylight Savings Time
    Release Date: 04-May-2013
    Runtime: 01h 41m 53s (6113s)

Topics Discussed:
    Global Coastal Event
    Temporal Markers
    Remote Viewing
    Fear, Solar Plexus
    Data Holes

Editor's Note: I've done no editing to this Wujo audio other than to adjust and balance the amplitude levels slightly. I did not edit out any of what might be considered the undesirable utterances and/or vocalizations such as the uhhhs, ummms, coughs or stutters. I will be publishing an edited version of this Wujo later today or tomorrow that will remove most of these undesirable and/or unneeded components. The goal of editing is to allow the audio to flow smoother and with greater ease of listening and understanding. The editing process removes very small audio segments that are almost always completely unnecessary to the understanding of the flow of information. However, in some cases the removal of these unnecessary audio segments may reduce or interrupt the flow of the emotional content where certain emotional conditions or expressions flow through the speech in an unconscious manner. Another benefit of audio editing is the reduction in runtime, usually about 20% in most cases where I would keep the breathing sounds but remove the undesirably utterances and vocalizations. Therefore, I would suggest that you listen to this unedited version first and then listen to the edited version next so you can get a feel for the effects, both good and bad, of my editing process. I personally prefer the edited version of the audio and I typically place an MP3 version of the YouTube video on my smart phone for casual listening at convenient times (call me stupid but I'll usually listen to these audios ten times and sometimes more before I feel that I've absorbed and comprehended Clif's dissertation sufficiently). If you would like to download and save just the MP3 audio portion of this YouTube video you can go to this really cool website where you enter the YouTube URL and click convert and you can then save just the MP3 audio to your computer desktop for transferring to your MP3 player or smart phone. The website to do this is: http://snipmp3.com

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon May 06, 2013 3:34 am

Just my 2cents

He is spending more time on the justification and backtracking of his previous offerings.

It just enforces my own view that he is full of it and a fear-monger however, there is some truth in some if what he predicts and to my annoyance, I cannot throw the bath water away just now.

But what he is good for, I've found - a cure for insomnia... lol
    Sure sends me to sleep when I listen at night.. 10 minutes and I'm gone - kewl - who needs those pills anymore..

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 06, 2013 8:52 am

eMonkey wrote:Just my 2cents

He is spending more time on the justification and backtracking of his previous offerings.

It just enforces my own view that he is full of it and a fear-monger however, there is some truth in some if what he predicts and to my annoyance, I cannot throw the bath water away just now.

Sure sends me to sleep when I listen at night.. 10 minutes and I'm gone - kewl - who needs those pills anymore..

That is too funny. He does tend to put one to sleep. At about the 50 minute mark he talks about the global displacement in the Pacific and what would happen with the oceans. Hawaii more likely to get tsunamis. We're pretty high up so if it's that bad - who would want to survive. His date for nasty earth changes is around May 20th and insists it can be a few days before or after. And your right..he keeps going to the Farsight Institute remote viewing studies to back up his own data from years back.

If the planet sails through May with no real major earth changes then we all on a new time line. Ironically, my husband I were listening and discussing what would happen if this scary sceanior were to happen. We've both been in two 7.0 earthquakes (San Francisco and Hawaii). If it's a larger quake would the house still be standing? Would we need to brake out the tent or live in one of the small sheds if the house fell off its foundation? I guess we're more prepared then most but how can one even guess what would happen if something like Cliff is talking about happens. Personally, I just don't see it and still plan on attending our son's wedding in July on the mainland. But I do get tired of different folks worst case scary sceanaio stories month after month. Even Pene was off on what was to transpire 2012 and in March. ET has identified May as a possible solar event and anyone following the solar thread can see stuff lining up. Will it happen? Just don't know.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 06, 2013 10:09 pm

This is worth noting.

Cliff High's Latest Wujo 04-16-2012tsunamiwarning
    http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?NewsID=44832&Cr=tsunami&Cr1=#.UYhvnr9c8TM
    Pacific nations engage in UN-backed tsunami preparedness exercise
    May 2013 – More than 30 Pacific Rim countries are taking part in a United Nations-backed tsunami warning exercise to improve their ability to respond to alerts and coordinate regional action in the event of a disaster. According to the UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), which is coordinating the two-week long warning exercise through its Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC), around 75 per cent of the world’s tsunamis occur in the Pacific Ocean and connected seas. UNESCO says the region has been struck by four tsunamis in the past five years: Samoa, American Samoa, and Tonga were hit in 2009; Chile in 2010; Japan in 2011; and the Solomon Islands in 2013. In addition, an average of one or two local tsunamis has struck worldwide every year over the past century.

The test, which runs from 1 May to 14 May, comes on the heels of a similar tsunami warning exercise conducted in the Caribbean in March and will aim to validate new tsunami forecasting products slated for adoption next year. In a news release confirming the test, called Exercise Pacific Wave 2013, UNESCO noted that the enhancements would help the 39 countries involved improve their response capability in the event of a tsunami and were “to reduce significantly the number of areas warned unnecessarily and to help provide advanced notice of potential local tsunamis.”

Exercise Pacific Wave 2013, also known as PacWave13, will simulate a tsunami warning situation requiring Government decision-making regarding three scenarios for possible earthquakes occurring either off the northern coasts of Japan, the Philippines or Chile, which will generate destructive tsunamis, said UNESCO.

Each Pacific country participating in the exercise will select one of these three scenarios with the evaluation of the outcome expected for 31 May.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue May 07, 2013 2:44 am

eMonkey wrote:Just my 2cents

Maybe someone should suggest to him that he start selling CD as a remedy for insomnia. I bet he would be successful.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue May 07, 2013 4:58 am

Ok I have not listened to cliff high since some videos were posted on the original project avalon 1 forum in 2008 or 2009 maybe. Its been a while. I did hear a couple more clips later in some interviews about some of the webbot data and the observations and sweeping generalizations.

Has anything amazing happened with this yet? Has the computers outwhited my monkey mind lol I mean my team has been streaming the logos in live time since forever! Or whatever! The Winner

You see the main conversation has been disrupted somewhat from the public view as to sell more tickets to consciousness events and whistleblower reports and subscriptions to alternative media stations lost in the sink hole called the internet! Blink

As of today we gots no web bots over here in the REAL AVALON AND NEW CAMELOT!!! Toast

BUILDING THE CASTLE FROM TRASH TO CASH!!! Boxer

And only a few close friends have helped because the rest have missed the show!!!

MERLIN'S ROUND!!! UFO2

Ya lots of people made lots of mistakes along the past trying to understand my teams calendar lol what time is now! hahahaa

i could say more but its just lost in the real mists of avalon!

I see a post going around facebook saying they found the door to avalon in a cave...lol

Cliff High's Latest Wujo 227660_4887353697541_1706889143_n_zps39e97e2d

Brandon Jared Michael Keys Fingal's Cave ''aperture'' in, Staffa, Scotland ''The Possible Location of The Lost Mystical Kingdom and City of ''Avalon'' Yes Avalon ''The Avalon of King ''Arthur'' Arturius MacAeden (''Pendragon'') on The (''Isle of Iona Scotland''). The Portal a Hidden ''Hyperdimensional'' Doorway that Opens up in to The Secret Kingdom of ''Avalon''. — with Julie Christensen, Don Adams, David Mark Hipkins Sr., Paul Hnarakis, Deborah Ann Nelson Hendren, Lance Lukenbill, Judith E Randall, Ed McKay, Bares Keith, Denny Bryce, Alfred Lambremont Webre III, Sonja Hand, Red Tracy, Kevin Howard Ross, David England, Bev English, Marsha Lee Hughes, James Benoit, Yaakov Shlomo, Louis McCarten, Kenneth Gunderson, Richard Wayne Hewitt, Susan Douglass, Excalibur R. FreedomReb, L.a. Key, Alex Como Sr., Jackie Bacon Butera, Lee Flanders, Jason Obi-Wan Wolfe, George Arnold, Betty J Cole, Terry Martin, Jack Demolay, Mikki Flynn, Rick Briand and Mark Kelly.

AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN MY TEAM GETS BANNED WHO CAME TO SPEAK ABOUT THE ALCHEMICAL CHALICE AND THE LOVE PHOTON AND THE HARMONIC RESONANCE OF YOUR LIGHT BODY AND THE CONSCIOUS MIRROR OF REALITY!!! THE SAME REALITY THAT THIS PHOTO OF AN ARROW POINTING TO A CAVE ON EARTH!!!

OH YA!!! SO IF THIS IS THE DOOR TO AVALON HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET IN!!!

DO YOU HAVE THE KEYS AND THE CODES!!! SOMETHING TELLS ME YOU DO NOT!!!

COOL PICTURE BUT NOT THE REAL AVALONS GATES TO THE LANDS OF CAMELOT!!!

OMG!!! THEY MISSED IT!!! JUST LIKE YOU SAID!!!

THEY DONT KNOW THEY DONT KNOW!!!

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun May 12, 2013 10:31 am

As per Cliff High - Even a Busted Clock is right twice a day and as I said before - If I (A Three Letter Organisation that is) saturate the Net or the Net is saturated with Data about a certain event - The Sifting of It (The Data) can generate reports sympathetic to an already designed direction...

In essence a Mechanism that can be easily used by PRS Specialists...

That said - As I find Info like this unreleiable at best due to the possibility of scewing It in the above way - I find answers from other Avenues...

Interesting though and of note but, to Me - Only that...

JT ?

Awesome Pic You posted » Its a real Place then is It ?

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Lawless
    t
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Wed May 15, 2013 8:38 am

I don't know if you are aware but Clif has been wrong in his predictions for quite a while. His bots did not predicted Fukushima which was quite a big event

It is very easy to lead people with vague linguistics like he does. For example, "ill winds" can be applied to many things, from hurricanes to nuclear radiation passing by industrial accidents and methane

Who can tell whether he has good intentions or living of past glories but it is peculiar that he does not want to show his face

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 15, 2013 11:54 am

ceridwen wrote:I don't know if you are aware but Cliff has been wrong in his predictions for quite a while. His bots did not predicted Fukushima which was quite a big event

It is very easy to lead people with vague linguistics like he does. For example, "ill winds" can be applied to many things, from hurricanes to nuclear radiation passing by industrial accidents and methane

Who can tell whether he has good intentions or living of past glories but it is peculiar that he does not want to show his face

Agreed. He's been wrong so many times in recent years that I thought his source of data had been compromised. This latest is based on old data and of course Courtney Brown from the Farsight Institute and Maj. Ed Dames remote viewing projects. I figure Cliff's timeline window is shutting down within the next 5 days and Courtney's window should be closed by the end of the month. I'm not sure if you accept time line shifts ceridwen - but I do suspect you accept how consciousness with intention can alter probably future events. Hence, timelines can be altered this way altered as well.

In addition, Courtney's remote viewers saw those comets coming down in Australia, whereas, in reality on this timeline Russia saw the major impact. And there is more to this story then is in the media. Bottom line - the remote viewed data was off on location - not the event.

Right now we are waiting to see what the sun is doing and it's pretty intense. There is a strong possibility that an earth facing CME may occur within the next week.

Cliff High's Latest Wujo X1teal_strip
    NOAA forecasters estimate a 50% chance of X-class solar flares and an 80% chance of M-class solar flares today. AR1748 has produced an X1.7-class flare (0217 UT on May 13), an X2.8-class flare (1609 UT on May 13), an X3.2-class flare (0117 UT on May 14), and an X1-class flare (0152 on May 15).

Cliff High's Latest Wujo Sid_strip
    ON WAVES IN THE ATMOSPHERE: Although AR1748 is not directly facing Earth, its strong flares have nevertheless affected our atmosphere. UV and X-radiation hitting the top of the atmosphere ionizes atoms and molecules, creating ion waves over the dayside of the planet.

Cliff is expecting a major significant quake that will impact the northwest US creating water displacement. I'm not seeing much quake activity in that area but Yellowstone and the Alaskan volcanos are showing a lot of magma movement, so who knows if something will happen or not. In addition, I think this is the last shot Cliff has with any hope of maintaining his credibility. He appears to believe his data. I'm thinking the timeline was altered, which is another possible reason why his data is no longer valid. Basically, I just don't see how Cliff's data can be credible anymore because his data source has been compromised as the result of multiple external variables that aren't even tracked on the world-wide web.

However, I just spotted this report and thought it needed to be added to the mix.

Cliff High's Latest Wujo May-15-the-extinction-protocol
    Planet reeling from a swarm of earthquakes over last 72 hours
    May 15, 2013 – GEOLOGY – A flurry of earthquakes continues across the planet over the past 72 hours, showing few signs of abatement. Seismic tension continues to build across the Pacific Plate, the Cocos plate (Central America), and the Nazca plate, near South America. Tectonic plate agitation appears to be increasing, along with volcanic pressures under many of the world’s major volcanoes. -TEP

55th volcano erupts in Alaska: Scientists say small lava flows have been detected on two restless volcanoes in Alaska. The Alaska Volcano Observatory says satellite images Tuesday show the lava partly down a flank of Pavlof Volcano in a low-level eruption 625 miles southwest of Anchorage. Geophysicist Dave Schneider says minor steam and ash emissions are visible from the community of Cold Bay 37 miles away. Pavlof is the second Alaska volcano to erupt this month. Cleveland Volcano, on an uninhabited island in the Aleutian Islands, experienced a low-level eruption in early May. The observatory says analysis of satellite imagery shows a lava flow partly down a flank of the volcano. Ash plumes can be an aviation hazard, but no ash clouds have been detected from Cleveland Volcano in the past week. –Yahoo News

and then there is this in todays news:

Massive underwater volcano discovered off the coast of southeast Alasksa
    http://www.krbd.org/2013/05/14/geologist-discovers-underwater-volcano-near-misty/

New study warns 9.0 magnitude earthquakes could strike off coasts of Pakistan, Iran, and India
    http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Quake-threat-on-Arabian-Sea-coast-more-real-than-thought/Article1-1060225.aspx

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 25, 2013 11:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WPc0wI5vyg
    17-May-2013 Clif High Wujo, Global Coastal Event, Quavers, Earthquakes, Popo, Mexico City, No Fear

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat May 25, 2013 5:46 pm

Lawless

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin