tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

Brook
    Brook

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 11 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Light starts from the TRUTH......it shines on the dark, and melts it away. The truth will set you free...but first it will piss you off.

burgundia
    burgundia

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 11 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:44 pm

I meant we are being manipulated still from another source, this time through Cliff's predictions.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:49 pm

Andromeda, thank you for that video you posted above. i like it very much and I posted it on my FB page.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:14 pm

I've felt from the onset the issue is financial and the US dollar on the world market.. China has already devalued the dollar's triple A rating and I suspect that is just the start,

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Carol wrote:I've felt from the onset the issue is financial and the US dollar on the world market.. China has already devalued the dollar's triple A rating and I suspect that is just the start,
    Interesting you should mention that......on the same issue here of the Nuclear pact just signed, and the dealings thereof,here is a portion from the Council of Foreign Relations

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9663/usindia_nuclear_deal.html
    What role does China play in the U.S.-Indian nuclear deal?

It is a motivating factor in the deal, some experts say. China's rise in the region is prompting the United States to seek a strategic relationship with India. "The United States is trying to cement its relationship with the world's largest democracy in order to counterbalance China," CFR's Ferguson says. The Bush administration is"hoping that latching onto India as the rising star of Asia could help them handle China," Sokolski says.

Some experts say the growing economic relationship between China and India is so critical to New Delhi that its interests in China cannot be threatened or replaced by any agreement with the United States. Other experts worry U.S. nuclear aid to India could foster a dangerous nuclear rivalry between India and China.
    Though India has a strong interest in building economic relations with China, New Delhi is still wary of China's military rise in the region.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:28 pm

burgundia wrote:Andromeda, thank you for that video you posted above. i like it very much and I posted it on my FB page.

It is a pleasure Burgundia Flowers

I always think that if it does not come from spirit within we have to use discernment even though the person giving information to us may be well intendend. We are responsible for what we allow within

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:I've felt from the onset the issue is financial and the US dollar on the world market.. China has already devalued the dollar's triple A rating and I suspect that is just the start,
    Interesting you should mention that......on the same issue here of the Nuclear pact just signed, and the dealings thereof, here is a portion from the Council of Foreign Relations

http://www.cfr.org/publication/9663/usindia_nuclear_deal.html
    What role does China play in the U.S.-Indian nuclear deal?

It is a motivating factor in the deal, some experts say. China's rise in the region is prompting the United States to seek a strategic relationship with India. "The United States is trying to cement its relationship with the world's largest democracy in order to counterbalance China," CFR's Ferguson says. The Bush administration is"hoping that latching onto India as the rising star of Asia could help them handle China," Sokolski says.

Some experts say the growing economic relationship between China and India is so critical to New Delhi that its interests in China cannot be threatened or replaced by any agreement with the United States. Other experts worry U.S. nuclear aid to India could foster a dangerous nuclear rivalry between India and China.
    Though India has a strong interest in building economic relations with China, New Delhi is still wary of China's military rise in the region.

And on November 4th, the day Obama leaves for his trip......... this article comes out......

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTOE6A301Q20101104
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Stocks slid, extending the biggest weekly slump in three months for U.S. benchmark indexes, and commodities dropped amid speculation China will lift interest rates. Irish and Portuguese bonds rose as Group of 20 officials said they’re working on ways to resolve the debt crisis.

The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index plunged 1.3 percent to 1,197.68 at 2:21 p.m. in New York after China’s Shanghai Composite Index sank the most in 14 months. The Thomson Reuters/ Jefferies CRB index of commodities fell the most in 18 months as oil and copper tumbled more than 3 percent. Irish 10-year notes rose for first time in 14 days, snapping the longest drop in at least three years. Ten-year U.S. Treasury notes dropped the most in six months on reduced demand for safety from bond investors.

The S&P 500 was poised to halt a five-week string of gains, its longest since April. China may increase rates within weeks after inflation accelerated to the fastest pace in 25 months in October, according to a Bloomberg survey. G-20 leaders agreed to develop indicators to head off economic turmoil, while officials from Europe’s largest economies said outstanding debt will be exempt from a crisis-resolution mechanism that may force bondholders to share costs of bailouts.

“The market wants to go up, but I worry about one thing and that’s a dominance of the macro picture coming to the forefront,” said Keith Wirtz, who oversees $18 billion as chief investment officer at Fifth Third Asset Management in Cincinnati. “The market’s largely through the earnings season, so we’re moving into that quiet stage. We may be moving back into that environment where the macro items dominate.” http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-12/asian-stocks-won-zinc-drop-on-g-20-trade-talks-china-inflation-concerns.html

Gary Shilling, who predicted the U.S. housing collapse, says the stock market is overvalued and foresees a “significant” selloff within a year as the Federal Reserve fails to stimulate economic growth.

The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index has climbed 17 percent since July 2 as investors anticipated the Fed’s plan to buy $600 billion in Treasuries to boost growth. The benchmark gauge for U.S. equity trades for 15 times profit from the past year, up from 13.7 in July, data compiled by Bloomberg show. Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke previewed his strategy of quantitative easing in an Aug. 27 speech in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

“I don’t think it’s enough to make a great deal of difference,” Shilling, 73, president of the investment research firm A. Gary Shilling & Co. in Springfield, New Jersey, said in a telephone interview. “The earlier QE1 didn’t and I don’t think this will, either. The economy is weak and it doesn’t take very much of a shock to push it into negative territory. I don’t think that’s enough to justify where stocks are now.”

Shilling, who predicts real gross domestic product growth of 2 percent “and maybe less in the next couple of years,” said the government is out of options for fixing the economy. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-11-12/gary-shilling-sees-equity-selloff-within-year-as-fed-fails-to-fix-economy.html

Well this is the sort of language that may be seen
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Brook, just pop in to say you are one smart cookie that hasn't been crumbled yet.

Keep it up, girl

In connection with posts 420-426:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg1

nb: All BS/Off Topic etc. replies are edited out of the thread by Duncan.
    Reads like a Dan Brown novel.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:20 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Brook, just pop in to say you are one smart cookie that hasn't been crumbled yet.

Keep it up, girl

In connection with posts 420-426:
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg1

Thanks Trancoso Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 11 224230 You are not kidding about the "reads like a Dan Brown novel" comment. I'm on page three, and find it most interesting Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 11 720241 Imagine that.....Wonder what Colleen and her crew would do in that case........... Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 11 420354 At the moment I'm simply reading and scanning it. But it's wild for sure Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 11 849210
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:39 pm

I can't access GLP anylonger : my IP adress has been banned .
    I so rarely visit that site that I wonder ... scratch

Love from me
    mudra

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:51 pm

mudra wrote:I can't access GLP anylonger : my IP adress has been banned .

Love from me
    mudra

well, here is a teaser for you Mudra...it's some wild stuff.....terraforming the earth stuff.......

I have some confirmations and some new pieces of information for you.
    I can't elaborate on it, this is all I can say for the moment.
    Some of you already picked up on this:
    The "virus" is also the cause for the satellite failures, ISS had docking problems and the Russians also had to delay their return.
    The only military assets that seem "virus" proof are submarines.
    BP (faction) didn't want any subs in GoM.
    All of sudden we have press conferences, Vatican meeting ect ect ..
    They preparing for full disclosure, however, its not going to be a rose garden: they gonna play the BAD GUYS card.
    They keep from us the fact that some visitors are hostile in every sense of the way, they want dominion,
    but they can only get here when the portal is right.
    This info comes from the remote viewing :
    Humans have to stick together in order to save humanity !
    But its not in human nature to stick together, we have a tribal thing just like the aliens.
    Though there are factions in space that want to prevent that bad from happening.
    The Earth has to move in a specific direction, our solar system has to align precisely for the friendlies to come in full force.
    It's basically a fight between the spiritual aliens and the physical/lower astral aliens.
    They have to move the whole solar system in order to move one planet.
    The reason they can't move a single planet at a time is because of the dark matter barriers, the dark matter is keeping everything in place.
    The sun is different, its not a planet or a moon ..
    Know that they discovered like 8 new elements in the past 5 years; our quantum-knowledge is actually outdated!
    To help some of you further on this matter:
    The organisms can interact with others life/organism/bacteria/fungus on a DNA level. The organisms can interact with any kind of intelligence that has a conscience
    and that includes software, that is why they are calling it quantum. It has jumped the biological barrier.
    Some quantum computers/software has a "consciousness" and thus the organisms can communicate with it. It can pass the dark matter/ 8thelement barrier.
    The conscience the quantum software has, is actually an extension of the master/creator of the organisms i.e aliens, it doesn't have aconsciousness of it own, it shares the consciousness with its creator/programmer ..
    The signal/communication/orders comes form space ; called quadrant T.E.E (the classification of TEE is classified).
    Let this information be a guide to focus on pending matters. There is much going on on many different planes.
    This is all I can say for now.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Love from me
    mudra

Try it again, using the Scroogle search engine as an 'inbetween'.
    http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:03 pm

TEE? This is good. I'm waiting to hear about TEE
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:05 pm

I actually thought you had read/followed this GLP thread already, Brook.
    Beer study

What's 'TEE', Linda?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:07 pm

It reminds me of an alien threat that would unite the whole humanity as spoken of by Ronald Reagan and then Carol Rosin.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:18 pm

Love from me
    mudra

It has nothing to with your IP mudra, it's just their default message claiming it. Copy and paste the link in a new window instead of clicking it from The Mists. They don't allow referrers from other forums, but if you copy and paste the link, there is no referrer and the page is displayed.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:32 pm

metaw3 wrote:

It has nothing to with your IP mudra, it's just their default message claiming it. Copy and paste the link in a new window instead of clicking it from The Mists. They don't allow referrers from other forums, but if you copy and paste the link, there is no referrer and the page is displayed.

Well I knew about this metaw and tried to access the site from their entrance point and still got the same message that my IP is banned.
    I also followed Trancoso's suggestion to access GLP through Scroogle with no further success .

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:41 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:I actually thought you had read/followed this GLP thread already, Brook.
    Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 11 429894 study

What's 'TEE', Linda?

Not really....a couple of times someone referred me to a thread ...but this is the first time I've seen this one. I'm reading it with tongue in cheek...but it sure is interesting.
    The author seems to have some validity..however I've seen valid whistleblowers turn sour too.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:43 pm

Last week I was watching the stock market go up and that it reminded me of what happened prior to 9/11 and then the following week it went down. Based on what I was seeing I suspected the market would go down this week. The market is manipulated as is the US dollar. There has been nothing of the 9/11 magnitude since Cliff's announcemnt passing out the dates 11/5 - 11/14. I felt the tension build up to last Saturday and afterwards on Sunday it was gone. What was possibly going to happen didn't unless someone wants to claim that the rockets out of California were really from Chinese subs whose intention was to launch EMP rockets over southern California. In fact, even earth changes have a little breather. So where is it? This big tipping point event? Sunday is the 14th and I suspect it will be a quiet weekend.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:44 pm

Hi Mudra

Just a quickie..

Did you try Google translation tools, convert from let's say Spanish to English. This will use google as a proxy. Might work, might not. Just anuvva thing to try :-) EDIT: Note; English to English won't work

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Last edited by eMonkey on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : English to English won't work)
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 pm

mudra wrote:
    Well I knew about this metaw and tried to access the site from their entrance point and still got the same message that my IP is banned.
    I also followed Trancoso's suggestion to access GLP through Scroogle with no further success .

Then they actually banned somebody from Belgium with the same ISP as you.

You can still enter the site by using the "proxy" link next to an Ixquick search result:
    Click the proxy link in this page

https://ixquick.com/
    It's not a rogue proxy. It's safe and completely anonymous. eMonkey's idea is good too. Google transalte can be used as a proxy.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:03 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219578/pg1

"F" Me...

Ei Yei Yei - The Animus is here...

Interesting read for sure...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:24 pm

Brook wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:I actually thought you had read/followed this GLP thread already, Brook.
    Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 11 429894 study

What's 'TEE', Linda?

Not really....a couple of times someone referred me to a thread ...but this is the first time I've seen this one. I'm reading it with tongue in cheek...but it sure is interesting.
    The author seems to have some validity..however I've seen valid whistleblowers turn sour too.

The author/OP of the thread, Duncan Roads, is the owner/editor of the Australian NEXUS MEGAZINE.
    He's a cool guy.
    A commercial hippie, like Virgin's Sir Richard Branson, who made his maiden million with the first album ever released by his record label Virgin - being Mike Oldfield's 'Tubular Bells'.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:29 pm

The case is solved .
    Thank you eMonkey and metaw both your suggestions are working cheers

Flowers Hugs Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:43 pm