tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

newel
    newel

Cliff High had his site taken down Empty Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  newel Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:37 am

Down:
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

George Ure:
    http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
    Clif's website www.halfpasthuman.com has been taken offline by his internet provider, although there is no known financial reason for this to have occurred.

Clif has been stonewalled by the ISP as to reason for the site doing down.

His next anticipated release was scheduled for this weekend, but at this point in time, it is unclear whether it will be able to be posted because of the ISP issues.

His wife:
    Hi Guys,

I'm sure this comes as no news to most, or maybe all, of you.

It seems that Clif's response to an early-on question was a bit cryptic, leading to a number of people expressing concern that something had happened to one of us, or that we had picked up stakes and high-tailed it off into the wild blue yonder!

Neither is the case. We did not take the site down, we have no idea what happened, it simply disappeared from the net this afternoon. Clif spent considerable time with Earthlink's (out-sourced......) on-line help, only to be told that "someone" would contact him "sometime in the future". So we currently in a holding pattern. As you can imagine, Clif is none too happy, regardless of what may ultimately be found to be the reason.

Given that Issue 8 is due to be published this Friday, this could not have come at a worse time. However, we do have alternate plans for getting it out.

We would appreciate any help you can give in getting the word out, that we are OK and that we are, for the time being, looking at this as simply a software glitch/human error.

Thanks so much to all of you!

Cathy

Cliff:
    "we are ok personally and are awaiting developments as they may manifest. Know nothing
    really at this time, so not the time to say anything.
    hope y'all understand the situation...in irons as is known in sailing.
    So pies up. Will make announcement when i understand which of TPTB i pissed off and
    how....or it is a mistake. Either way pie wont hurt. no point in further speculation...by us. We
    await the emergence of universe manifesting as it chooses. In the mean time, report is
    suspended due to restrictions on both ends of the process.
    clif"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Cliff High had his site taken down Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Carol Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:00 am

I wish Cliff would consider posting his info at some of the forums... even this one if his site stays down. He is more then welcome to use Mists as an anchor to get the news out if he wishes although I would think he might use Rense or someplace else who has a much larger readership.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 am

Sounds like the PTB is scared by what he might publish . It is going to be a very interesting time between the 8 and 12 of November .
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:56 am

His later ponderings were about the LHC and that may have upset some people. The LHC seems to be a project very close to TPTB in as much they are interested in creating matter out of energy which so far they have not been able to do

Cliff speculated and call it a "yafu" or "yet another f@%* up"
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:31 am

Andromeda wrote:His later ponderings were about the LHC and that may have upset some people. The LHC seems to be a project very close to TPTB in as much they are interested in creating matter out of energy which so far they have not been able to do

Cliff speculated and call it a "yafu" or "yet another f@%* up"

My money would be on McCain:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QVXtUtgA7MUJ:halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html+site:halfpasthuman.com+McCain&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

But yeah, LHC is another possibility:
    www.halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html+site:halfpasthuman.com+lhc&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AoW3n1RQq9QJ:www.halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html+site:halfpasthuman.com+lhc&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi Metaw3

The link is the same in both cases? or somehow the LHC article is missing....interesting
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:51 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:21 pm

I just wrote to Cathy and invited her to post the report on our forum. Hope no one minds...I am neutral as to the alignment of Cathy and "Clif." I have received their reports for the past couple of months...and the information is highly intriguing, to say the least. I respect their right to an income, so I do not attach their report in full. However, I highly recommend it as a mind exercise, if nothing else. All future events turn "on a dime." Nothing is already set out...and we can change what happens in a split second. Let's decide what it IS that we truly want...ahh, the most difficult part...how big and beautiful is our intent?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:25 pm

FAIL.

I have corresponded with Cathy over the past few months. Guess what? Now, their email is not working, either. Sounds like a huge takedown at first reaction.

Here's the juice:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

cathy@halfpasthuman.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 cathy@halfpasthuman.com...User account is unavailable (state 14).

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: by 10.220.199.193 with SMTP id et1mr3009496vcb.56.1287011825519;
    Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
    Received: by 10.220.187.69 with HTTP; Wed, 13 Oct 2010 16:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
    Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 19:17:05 -0400
    Message-ID: <AANLkTim1bhOJDgmN4cKsaFZWsOhwF5q5cH5zjM=Z+6EG@mail.gmail.com>
    Subject: Your site down: one possible outlet
    To: cathy@halfpasthuman.com
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=90e6ba4fc1aaae8e03049287caed
    - Show quoted text -
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Cliff High had his site taken down Empty Let's Get To The Point

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:32 pm

Okay, so, if the November 8/9 event is going to be as "large" in the lexicon as we have ever seen before, what exactly IS going to happen? Please post your insights/forecasts/dreams on this subject:

My guesses:

Huge Coronal Mass Ejection two to three days prior, large aurora borealis, failure of electrical grid.

Nuclear warhead mistaken release

Politically huge event or possible takedown of a leader or leaders

Release of volatile information that has been covered up for decades

Disclosure of extra terra life by major government(s)

Landings of extra terra craft

Added: pole shift

Last edited by lindabaker on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 pm

lindabaker wrote:
    cathy@halfpasthuman.com

Technical details of permanent failure:

It's normal. It's related to the site being down because the email is @halfpasthuman.com

Let me find you another email... She posted one I saw it yesterday.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 pm

lindabaker wrote:

I have corresponded with Cathy over the past few months. Guess what? Now, their email is not working, either. Sounds like a huge takedown at first reaction.

Try this one:
    vuilbaard@earthlink.net

Got it here:
    godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1219316/pg18#19841932
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Thanks, Metaw! I would like to be able to talk to them...I am still trying to get a firm understanding of the data he found, and is finding, regarding Nov 8/9. I am fascinated by this for some reason! I studied transformational grammar in college, and I know there are some clues hidden somewhere that I need to bring to the forefront of my mind. I'm gonna have to meditate on this one. I refuse to be afraid of this one, and I will figure out the positive outcome before I'm through...words have meanings, but the meanings change all of the time, depending on circumstances and usage in the moment. We are truly half past being human.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:19 pm

I think it's financial as I read yesterday where there was a big push for a new one world currency and it isn't the US Dollar. Also, China was trying to buy oil fields in Texas for over 1 billion $. Not sure if that will happen as efforts on there part in the past to get US oil fields failed.

Meanwhile, I have other friends telling me to buy supplies before that date in case the fiscal meltdown goes global which Gareth thought it might as well. That is my first take.

Pole shift? No worry. Reset and we're out of here.

All the other stuff, no worry there. There will be no nuclear event as the ETs monitor that.

Political and financial seem the hot spots and if the Republicans get control of Senate or House.. everything comes to a grinding halt as they will just do whatever they can to block Obama. I'm not too happy with him either.

Cliff is more then welcome to post the Half Past Human info here as we are a neutral forum. Although he may go through George's site.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Carol, I am tending to agree with you on your list. A currency crisis can be overcome, but the question is, how quickly, and how much will people freak out? When you think about the money thing going bad, we have had a long time to wrap our minds around it. Some people may be really stunned by the whole concept. All I know is that it feels like a calm before the storm right now.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Carol, what did you mean, exactly, by pole shift: reset and we are outa here ?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Cliff High had his site taken down Empty Re: Cliff High Had His Site Taken Down

Post  Jenetta Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 am

Interesting video link eMonkey...Wagner says that if this "black hole" and/or strangelets develop our Earth wouldn't collapse overnight it could be as little time as 5 years or a Century or more...there is no indicator of the time.
    Linda I had a dream last night which was quite weird the parts I remember was my home was a cave and my bed was resting on a coffin of water all of which was ready to collapse as it was near the edge of a steep sand precipice. So I moved my bed deeper into the cave and other beings joined me.

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:04 am

According to what I read on George Ure website : Urbansurvival , the event expected in November is USA centred .
    It might have to do with :

1) devaluation of the currency and bank holiday . Draconian new rules for customer of banks . Seizure of gold in private hands .
    2) False flag on US soil of greater magnitude than the 9/11 . The secret services will discover ( surprise surprise ) that some " terrorist " group linked to Iran or Pakistan did it ( of course total horse dung as usual from the alphabet agency idiots ) . This event will push the US towards another useless war ...
    3) If Obama travels overseas ( G20 meeting may be ) a false flag against him is a possibility and in 24 hours the US government will accuse Iran or Pakistan and war will start .
    When war start the sheeple will support the government criminals ... that's history .
    4) As a consequence of events 1, and 2 Marshal law would be declared . The repression would be in full swing with blocking of the Internet ( HalfpastHuman.com is a taste of things to come ) .
    5) With marshal law enforced ,there would be a breakdown of the food supplies all over the countries . Food stores would be emptied in the first 48 hours .
    But as Gerald Celente says " when people have nothing to lose , they will lose it ".

I hope I am wrong and bad things do not happen .

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing item 2 and numbering)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:44 pm

In one of his letters at the webbot forum Cliff made a theoretical comment indicating that the event he is looking for is (theoretically in this case) something like a possible failure of the three gorges dam and the consequent tsunami into the USWC, the implications for planet stability etc. I repeat this was a theoretical scenario and not the real thing

I think this is the sort of thing to bear in mind, not a pole shift but a major terra event with 10 times worse impact than 9/11

Cliff have mentioned that it is unlikely to be a money issue and he is convinced that it will be a Terra event

Could it be possible that the Terra event will happen as consequence of the LHC? like a mega thing in Switzerland?

It will certainly have us gobsmacked for several months if the linguistics are right
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Right, Andromeda, Clif did insist it would be a Terra event. By USWC do you mean U.S. West Coast? as in a tsunami hitting there? The Three Gorges in China first, and then a Pacific event? Maybe I'm blocking that in my memory of the last report from Clif that I read. Pulling it up now...By the way I DO remember the
    "10 times 9-11" assessment.

Linda
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Andromeda wrote:Hi Metaw3

The link is the same in both cases? or somehow the LHC article is missing....interesting

Link is the same but not the content. I don't know why. Try searching the cached pages here:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=site:halfpasthuman.com+Mccain&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=1&prmd=nl&source=lnt&sa=X&ei=8n23TNuEGIH98Abgy9ToCQ&ved=0CAYQpwU

and here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&tbo=1&q=site%3Ahalfpasthuman.com+lhc&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Adventures a the Clif

Yes, when I looked this morning, www.halfpasthuman.com, the website where my colleague Clif does predictive linguistic forecasts, was still down. Seems something he wrote must have stepped on the wrong toes; more'n likely there's something in his upcoming report about events pending for Nov. 8-12 in the linguistics which someone is not happy with.

At the moment, even though he has no financial issues, he's going through procedure hell trying to get access to his own domain so that he can point the DNS's at his new web services provider.

No, I am not going to tell you who his current outfit is, but I assume you'll keep checking the www.halfpasthuman.com site now and then. If he can't get access to his domain name (paid for through most of 2011, BTW) then I'll post a new domain name and things will get back to normal.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:22 pm

lindabaker wrote:Carol, what did you mean, exactly, by pole shift: reset and we are outa here ?

Who on this forum or on the planet is prepared for a pole shift? There is no way to determine where anything would be or what would happen with the seas let along dry land disappearing. Reset is when the dog shakes off its fleas or the computer is turned off and restarted. If most of life on the surface of the planet is destroyed then it just means those left are back in the dark ages without electricity and dealing with survival at a very basic level... tada, unless saved by ET (both good and bad) or off planet like on Mars in the future which wouldn't be such a bad idea if one had access to jump room technology.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 pm

I have had some private contact with Cliff over the last part of 2009 early 2010, and I have little respect for the man personally, and what has happened is obviously karmic in nature. So what I am going to say is a balanced assessment and not a personal attack.

Now I don't want to upset anyone and alter personal opinions, however lets look at the record of the Webbot, and its self proclaimed psychic linguistic expertise, Silver was mentioned to hit 600-800oz for 2009... Derivatives crash 2009 .... WW3 Nov 2009 ... Ill winds killing 2bil by 2010 started by the Israeli mistake and this November event has been mentioned the last 4 years and we always get excuses to the monkey mind interpretation..... Complete stock market crash ...... Ohhh hand on the gulf oil spill was delayed somehow and he said ahh I was right just my dates were wrong guys I got a hit

The fact is cliff cleverly uses his reports in conjunction with Terrence Mckenna's timewave zero, and the overall content is sensationalist much the same as Bill Deagle and Alex Jones to create massive fear to any poor unfortunate who reads the material. ( the Fear vampires must love this guy no end)
    Late 2009 laws and legislation prevented any coverage over Asia and Australia for the use of his super Internet spider, yet somehow people forget and still purchase his dribble, perhaps cliff forgot to pay his ISP bill who knows but I wonder how come this self proclaimed linguistic superstar of humanity didn't see this coming with all he talk on the Internet about how halfpasthuban has been targeted and brought down by the NWO, guess karma works in mysterious ways.

Either way I'm sure all those funds received through the selling of his material will be well spent on his unsinkable boat, where he can eventually meet his new best friend Patric"2012 destruction" Geryl ... A match made in heaven Flowers

I guess I will leave you guys to continue your worship of this guy, there is something big coming, no doubt this will be twisted and made to fit cliffs work. Just dont get me started on Patric Gerly LOL

Namaste

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 pm

I've kind of lost interest in Cliff's predictive abilities myself after last year when we were taking money out of the banks because something might happen and having to put it back in. He seems to miss more then be on target. That being said I do enjoy listening to him as he is a very good story teller. And I don't buy it ball and wax anymore either because of false flags. There is not going to be a WWIII because the ETs will and have stopped nukes. They don't like nukes and monitor the planet. We aren't going to be hit by any major comets because they deflect those (or our guys do who are in the secret space program). I don't even suspect major sun flares given the megga UFOs circling around the sun. They are up to something and it may be working.

So what's left. The weather and the economy. Those are the two areas that have been fluctuating the most.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am