tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

burgundia
    burgundia

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 7 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 am

beck is a slick dick..working for God knows who...
    mudra
    mudra

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 7 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  mudra Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:02 am

burgundia wrote:
    mudra wrote:Speaking of Dan the man anyone in touch with him around here that could invite him to the Mists .
    He was a delight in Old Avalon.

Love Always
    mudra

i know that he pops in here..but i will tell him to come officially....lol

Good to hear about that Cheerful
    I wonder how many of our old friends are there behind the scene ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:25 am

burgundia wrote:beck is a slick dick..working for God knows who...

I know, that is what is puzzling...why would he tell people to stock up food?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:31 am

Andromeda wrote:
    burgundia wrote:beck is a slick dick..working for God knows who...

I know, that is what is puzzling...why would he tell people to stock up food?

or to create panic..or..to look like a good guy if sth really happens...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:40 am

You may be unto something Burgundia, there was a bit of chaos yesterday in US Walmart and other supermarkets...it is not clear if satelites were down or the Bank system was down. Unusual for a Saturday, for 4 hours walmart only accepted cash or cheque with guarantee or something, same other supermarkets. I read in the webbot forum that there is a thread in the GLP

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:36 am

I saw that. We pulled some cash out Friday morning to have on hand just in case. Just need to get the gas in the gas cans. Meanwhile, I think I'll fix a cup of tea. Cup o

I thought Dan started his own forum.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:50 am

Is Dan the Man aka Truthseeker Dan on PA 2?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 am

I think as Beck gets more "popular" he is privvy to more info, and he may be bursting to tell stuff, that he knows will get him fired. When they all start blowing the whistle, we will know that they don't expect to be broadcasting for much longer, for whatever reason. I would call that the SHTF scenario. Thing is, I don't want to watch Fox to keep updated. I was just in PA 2 and I had to go take a shower afterward, I felt kinda soiled or something, ha. Viking just put up "my last post." Apparently he is disgusted. He plastered his goodbye kiss to Project Avalon directly onto Facebook today.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:40 pm

The interview with Cliff High has been taken off U Tube. Does anyone have a copy or link to another copy?

Cheers,
    t

Got it on Veritas all is cool.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:19 pm

See if this works. Actual radio broadcast link: http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/latest.htm

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:32 pm

GLP/Tavistock is really pushing the doom today, ok all week, that's why I'm gonna relax. They have the agenda on overdrive, just look at the pinned doom threads, only it's mostly incoherent and theoretical doom, like " If the shift hits the fan and you have to bunker down, how long will it take until things return to normal ?"
    glenn beck, puleeeeze.... whats he selling?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:GLP/Tavistock is really pushing the doom today, ok all week, that's why I'm gonna relax. They have the agenda on overdrive, just look at the pinned doom threads, only it's mostly incoherent and theoretical doom, like " If the shift hits the fan and you have to bunker down, how long will it take until things return to normal ?"
    glenn beck, puleeeeze.... whats he selling?

IMHO there is going to be turmoil, specially when it comes to food prices. I mean it is already happening so it is good to be prepared. Otherwise, changes rarely happen in one go, tptb does not like civil unrest and so things will happen progresively perhaps

Glenn beck is urging people to stock up...not a bad advise under the circumstances
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 7 Empty Dan Winter

Post  SiriArc Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:47 am

MuTronic, LB, ET AL(L)

SolarHeartCommunity

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SolarHeartCommunity/?yguid=215042664

Is a basically "dead" yahooing Group, but Dan still posts His

Site updates there; Might be of interest for a quick scan.

LB: "Is Dan the Man aka Truthseeker Dan on PA 2?"

{Truthseeker was a totally different unit @ PA1 .......

Carol,

Wasn't that the one hassling You (and others) @ the end of PA,

Begining of Mist1 (@ IP(ee) on yo shoes)

About "his son" hacking the site ???}

And recall, Dan only posted a few "introductory" replies, then, Zip-A-Lito

GoneByeBye

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:39 am

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:32 am

Here is an article about food inflation which is another bot hit http://standeyo.com/NEWS/10_Food_Water/101104.foodsellers.grit.teeth.html
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 7 Empty Solar numerics , Warning for Indonesia .

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 am

Solar numerics , Warning for Indonesia .

SNIP
    November 8, 2010

The 26,000 year solar winding (magnetic pressure) cycle, which is displayed to humans (and other life) here on terra in the form of the 'sun spot cycle' that is variously considered to be either 22 years or 11 years in length begins with the now, somewhat notorious, 87 day magnetic winding cycle.

This cycle is responsible for the volcano problems now facing the Indonesian populace. As forecast from the August 1, 2010 solar disruption, the Indonesian volcano eruptions and earthquakes commenced on schedule in advance of the October 27th day of the completion of the most recent 87 day 'bit' component to the larger cycle.

The next 87 day bit on this cycle completes on January 22, 2011. For many reasons, i suspect that the volcanic activity will increase (along with earthquakes and really strange weather) nearly 2/two weeks before that day. The 'anticipation' of the actual day of the winding lap (Jan 22) is due to the lack of release of the magnetic pressures affecting the sun, as well as the continuous build up of magnetic pressures here on earth.

The thinking is that as we progress further into each of these 87 day cycles, the amount of 'anticipation' and 'carry over' from previous cycles will increase. So as an instance, August 1 of this year produced only 5 days of geomagnetic affective actions, where the beginning of the next cycle that occurred on October 27 is *still* producing activity in the Indonesian islands. So as we progress into 2011, i suspect that the activity will join together at both ends such that between one cycle and the next full 87 day sun polar 'lap' cycle, the activity, with volcanoes and earthquakes and such, will continue without significant decrease.

It is my OPINION and personal conclusion that the most likely cycle for a complete 87 days of earth activity will be the cycle beginning on July 15th, 2011.

The thinking also is, that as each cycle is encountered in our progression through 2011, the amount of intensity of earth activity will escalate. Here at HPH we have some internal debate about how rapidly the escalation will progress, however the next 2/two cycles, that is to say, the ones starting on January 22, 2011, and April 19, 2011 will 'tell the tale'. That is to say, we should be able to plot/chart the activity levels of volcanoes and earthquakes from October 2010 through to June and then project the trend line for increased energies impacting our planet into late 2011 and 2012.
    End Snip

the rest at

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/solnums.html

or
    http://www.rense.com/general92/solar.htm

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 am

As seen on the website of a major bank:

Due to scheduled maintenance, this website will be unavailable Sunday, November 14 from midnight ET until around 10 AM.

In addition, some auto and home loan information will be unavailable Saturday, November 13 from 9 PM ET until around midnight, and some credit card rewards information will be unavailable from 11 PM ET until around midnight.

Posted November 8

Coincidence?
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:13 am

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:10 am

This is the kind of linguistics that I don't like but needs paying attention IMHO

33 Pilot whales beached in Donegal Ireland on the 7th...something similar happened in New Zeland before their mega thrust http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-11705622
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Andromeda, that's interesting about beaching because I have always thought that their "radar" can get mixed up because the earth is getting ready to heave up or down. A thrust is exactly what could happen. Has Instigator said anything? I think the beachings happen when any frequency change gets them all mixed up. Maybe the ones with the haarp are playing it, so that Ireland is getting storms...and the frequency change is noticeable. We can only imagine what is really going on these days. Goofing around with weapons is not beyond my realm of imagination. Maybe some people think they can push off the ice age or get the gulf stream running again, who knows?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:46 pm

lindabaker wrote:Andromeda, that's interesting about beaching because I have always thought that their "radar" can get mixed up because the earth is getting ready to heave up or down. A thrust is exactly what could happen. Has Instigator said anything? I think the beachings happen when any frequency change gets them all mixed up. Maybe the ones with the haarp are playing it, so that Ireland is getting storms...and the frequency change is noticeable. We can only imagine what is really going on these days. Goofing around with weapons is not beyond my realm of imagination. Maybe some people think they can push off the ice age or get the gulf stream running again, who knows?

Well at the webbot forum there is a theory that the storms in New England and Ireland-England might have been produced by some scalar weapons...and that will certainly affect the whales....

The people of Accuwheather called the storm in New England "rogue" they did not see it coming! And it was severe

Scalar wars between US and Russia/China? will not be unthinkable I guess
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm

There is this today on Drudge.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/09/national/main7037857.shtml?tag=topnews

Appears to have been launched at sea...
    VIDEO...
    MYSTERY 'MISSILE' OFF CA COAST; PENTAGON 'NO CLUE'
    The Pentagon Tuesday said it was trying to determine if a missile was launched Monday off the coast of Southern California and who might have launched it.

Spokesmen for the Navy, Air Force, Defense Department and North American Aerospace Defense Command said they were looking into a video posted on the CBS News website that appears to show a rocket or some other object shooting up into the sky and leaving a large contrail over the Pacific Ocean.

The video was shot by a CBS affiliate KCBS' helicopter, the station said Tuesday.

"Nobody within the Department of Defense that we've reached out to has been able to explain what this contrail is, where it came from," Pentagon spokesman Col. Dave Lapan said. "So far, we've come up empty with any explanation."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/09/national/main7037857.shtml?tag=topnews

and this... rots of luck

URINE LUCK: New app lets you take STD test by 'peeing into your phone'...

Nutrition professor eats only Twinkies, Oreos, Doritos - and loses 27 lb

The Twinkie diet. --> Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 7 R1525129874 cheers

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Someone please tell that woman to give up the orange suits! Oh, what the people of the world must be seeing when our Secretary of State enters the room. A large blob of orange sherbet? I'm all for the feminine look, but the color doesn't do it. Someone please guide her toward Milan or Paris. Please. Who is her fashion consultant? An enemy? Who will tell the Emperor(ess) that she is wearing no clothes?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 pm

The only people I know who dress up like this are Dutch soccer fans...

geek
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:21 am

I find it reassuring Hitlary looks as bad as she does, let the wrapper reveal the contents, Hitlary=agent orange. No makeovers for the circus peanuts lady!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:54 pm