tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
solent
ceridwen
Brook
Micjer
mudra
THEeXchanger
lawlessline
malletzky
Jenetta
CetaceousOne
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
Carol
newel
18 posters

clif high : Your last 26 days of life...

newel
    newel

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... Empty clif high : Your last 26 days of life...

Post  newel Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 am

On March 2, 2012, the zionists (isreali mossad and cia agents) who are the stooges of the central banksters, will attack an American naval ship (as they did with the USS Liberty).

They will try to sink this ship with a huge loss of life of American sailors.

They will pretend to be Iranians to make you mad at Iran.

They intend to provoke officialdom in the US and Russia and China into killing us all.

Read more: http://halfpasthuman.com/lastdaysofyourlife.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... Empty Re: clif high : Your last 26 days of life...

Post  Carol Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Your last 26 days of life...

On March 2, 2012, the zionists (isreali mossad and cia agents) who are the stooges of the central banksters, will attack an American naval ship (as they did with the USS Liberty).

They intend to provoke officialdom in the US and Russia and China into killing us all.

Much of officialdom (masons, illuminati, agents of rome (opus dei et al), zionists) are in on this false flag attack, and their fervent hope for WAR to end your life, and the lives of over ONE BILLION other humans (your relatives on this planet).

So much of humanity on this planet has been made crazy by the rothchilds/rockefellers and all the priests/potentates and other assholes who put themselves on top of us all by lying and cheating and murder.

They plan on yet another Xxxxxxxx great war to kill off as many of us as they can.

If they succeed, and the war is created;

no more taxes will i pay ever to anyone.

no more of their laws will i obey.

if i survive the smoking, nuclear wasteland that will be the west coast of the USofA and most of earth, and there are any of the former central banksters and their masters alive, i will swear the remnant of my life to bringing them to justice. And i know what that means, even if the psychopathic pedofilic Ooopsey do not.

My message to them...all of officialdom is simple....you know fear. You live on the fear of others. Now it is your turn.

Fear us now.

We know you now.

Your names are recorded.

Your lives are in our hands.

Killing billions of us only convinces the rest that we have nothing left to lose.

You taught us to fear you.

Now the fear is gone, only hate remains.

Fear us now.

Or we come for you later.

posted February 6, 2012 by clif high

Personal note: Those of you who watched the Superbowl and saw the truck commercial where everything was devastated. Guess what? That was mind-control programming as to this type of possible future.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... Empty Re: clif high : Your last 26 days of life...

Post  burgundia Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:40 pm

So I wonder if Twinkies (is it the name?) has any meaning?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:54 pm

lol! chemical cakes with fake filling

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... Twinkie-37-ingredients
    QUOTE: You’re looking at the 37 ingredients that make up a Twinkie, photographed by Dwight Eschliman, who grew up in a vegan home but has since loosened up a bit. Try to match the ingredient list to the individual images!

Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [Flour, Reduced Iron, B Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid)], Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable and/or Animal Shortening (Soybean, Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil, Beef Fat), Whole Eggs, Dextrose. Contains 2% or Less of: Modified Corn Starch, Glucose, Leavenings (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Sweet Dairy Whey, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sorbic Acid (to Retain Freshness), Yellow 5, Red 40.

OK, everybody can guess which plate contains Red 40, but the others all look rather the same. A lot of the additives here are various chemicals in powder form.

Something to picture in your mind the next time you bite into a chemistry lab experiment turned “food”.

If you want to learn more, read Twinkie, Deconstructed: My Journey to Discover How the Ingredients Found in Processed Foods Are Grown, Mined (Yes, Mined), and Manipulated Into What America Eats by Steve Ettinger. It’s an entertaining and frightening look at the inner workings of our massive food manufacturing industry.

http://blog.fooducate.com/2010/06/11/a-visual-of-twinkies-37-ingredients/

I can bake a cake in two and half minutes with flour, sugar, egg, oil, milk, vanilla, cocoa, chocolate chips.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:33 pm

I very rarely buy those commercial cakes, cookies, candy and if I do, I read the list of ingredients very carefully. I mean if it is too long, I do not read at all and do not buy.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm

When all fear has really gone then hate cannot remain, but love does.
    Im with Clif, and WILL survive. but this doesnt have to happen. Remember the huge relief we all experience in March according to his botty webblets? a HUGE letting out of all tension on the planet. Let it be so then. May I even suggest a date? March 17th, only fools would make predictions though eh clif, how many times u had your fingers burned now my friend? If it happens as clif says then sign me up for the next game lol.
    Relax people, the game changes at every level. Doesnt mean we do nothing. means we have a timetable to work to.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:26 pm

It ties in with the presence of the USS Enterprise near Iran:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufdw21ltc-8

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Sometimes I would like to hit Cliff over the head with a rubber hose. Each time he manages to come up with the worst possible scary scenario one can possibly think up from his web bot research and each time the data is worse then the last report. Is his data accurate? He reminds me of Dr. Doom Major Ed Dames who was just as bad and because of his info I spent thousands of dollars doing the whole preparation thingy back in 1998. Holy Mary Mother of God spare us of the Doom Miesters. The Lt. Col had a pretty scary scenario as well - but that didn't tip my wagon. And that stupid apocalypse truck commercial didn't brighten my mood either. I really don't like it when these types present the future as if it was set in cement. The future is fluid and can be easily altered with intention as anyone knows who happens to be familiar with quantum physics. Just by being an observer of potential events has an effect on outcomes. For example:

THE OBSERVER EFFECT

Fundamental to contemporary Quantum Theory is the notion that there is no phenomenon until it is observed. This effect is known as the 'Observer Effect'. 1

The implications of the 'Observer Effect' are profound because, if true, it means that before anything can manifest in the physical universe it must first be observed. Presumably observation cannot occur without the pre-existence of some sort of consciousness to do the observing. The Observer Effect clearly implies that the physical Universe is the direct result of 'consciousness'. This notion has a striking resemblance to perennial esoteric theory which asserts that all phenomena are the result of the consciousness of a single overlighting Creative Principle or the Mind of God. There is a delicious irony in all this. Contemporary Western scientific theory postulates that human consciousness is solely a result of the workings of a physical brain, yet if the observer effect is correct, the physical matter comprising a brain cannot come into existence until it is the subject of observation by some pre-existing consciousness.

Therefore, get enough people to use individual intention at the collective level and their energy alters future events. A number of these experiments were done even on Coast to Coast with Art Bell years ago and was exceptionally effective. So there you have it. Give Cliff a whack and intend a different outcome.

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:20 pm

At best, Cliff is full of it and out to make a buck...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:05 am

I'm so depressed. After doing more research regarding Iran, the probably future regarding this situation is looking grim.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... Empty Re: Cliff High The Last 26 Days Of Your Life

Post  Jenetta Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 am

Carol wrote:I'm so depressed. After doing more research regarding Iran, the probably future regarding this situation is looking grim.

Do not despair Carol...we are all feeling the effects of the warmongers. Remember your previous statement:

Therefore, get enough people to use individual intention at the collective level and their energy alters future events. A number of these experiments were done even on Coast to Coast with Art Bell years ago and was exceptionally effective. So there you have it. Give Cliff a whack and intend a different outcome.

Personally I am working on this and surely many others are focusing their attentions as well for a positive outcome.

As Above So Below
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:58 am

Jenetta wrote:
    Carol wrote:I'm so depressed. After doing more research regarding Iran, the probably future regarding this situation is looking grim.

Do not despair Carol...we are all feeling the effects of the warmongers. Remember your previous statement:

Personally I am working on this and surely many others are focusing their attentions as well for a positive outcome.

As Above So Below

DEFINITELLY Jenetta! DEFINITELLY!!!!
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:12 am

Maybe we should understand what Clif is looking at. This could get very messy though. I think cliff looks at short term human desired futures. The only thing that he does not take into account is the rest of the planet. That is the Bees birds trees etc. So although us humans are given front stage to complete our evolutionary process, we do not have 100% free range of the future. This can only be done if we prove that we can live in a world designed for all to grow and experience. At the moment it is more like a controlled experiement and humans are driven like sheep. This is against all laws of natural evolution. The structure is too confined for free expression by all.

So as he looks at human fears and lothings he will only see a very hostile version of what the result is. But I agree with Jenetta and Mal that we have the opportunity to change this reality and push the world to another level or bust. I am never scared from his reports rather I pay attention to the background hum that is the power struggle of a few deranged individuals.

They are pushing the war but it will never play totally as they want. Unlike the second and first World war. the cat is out of the bag since the 1990's and now I feel they are running scared.

So Carol relax love, we have the upper hand and Clif just goes to prove that to all through his work. For that I thank him although I will never put my eggs in his basket.

Lawless

t
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 am

lawlessline wrote: At the moment it is more like a controlled experiement and humans are driven like sheep. This is against all laws of natural evolution. The structure is too confined for free expression by all.

Lawless

t

It is this that is at the heart of my concern. The mind-control programming is so intense how humanity can escape unless TV around the world (especially in the US) comes to a complete stop. We don't have a TV yet look how pervasive the whole WWIII data push is just in the news media over the net. If religions were suspended that would ease tensions.

I'm more into camp fire circles where people join together and sing folk songs under a starry sky. All of this manipulation of the masses to push for war is such a tragedy and incredible waste of human creativity. Humanity is moving in a Thanatos cycle where the innocent will needlessly suffer and die.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:47 pm

Im sure Clif will get whats coming to him as the rest of us. The game changes at every level. Hope its a big kiss and a fresh fruit pie.
    Time doesnt exist as you think. Its not linear. Its not, its that simple. Your brain (monkey) has been programmed over the last 200 years to believe you are in linear time. you arent.
    When you realise this, then you realise that the future and past dont exist. You realise that fear is a mental construct, fear is thinking about whal has happened (worry) or what might happen in an imaginary future, that doesnt exist.
    Once you drop mental construct then fear drops automatically and ananda (bliss/rapture) kick in automatically, its not an option, Fear is gone. Unconditional love remains. Its what Tolle is going on about. Thats not the same as heart energy or energy from the chakras or whatever label u want to use, but still, its a nice place to live. Its low level work, once this mind door is opened, others open more quickly, like callermans pyramid.. time changes speed at different levels, manifest and non manifest.. anyways, not now :)
    Mother has always been in charge, she knows time doesnt exist too, relax people, we do manifest out futures. Im dreaming of world peace on March 17th.. hows your world?
    The future is what you dream it to be. Be careful where you put your energy, but relax. mum knows best Im sure.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:27 pm

maybe the solution or soul-ution is to get way past half-human LOL
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 am

TMRN_2012_02_26_Discontinuity Roundtable.wmv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_DJSwnHq7A

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:51 am

Today is March 2, 2012.

Cliff High QUOTE:

Much of officialdom (masons, illuminati, agents of rome (opus dei et al), zionists) are in on this false flag attack, and their fervent hope for WAR to end your life, and the lives of over ONE BILLION other humans (your relatives on this planet).

So much of humanity on this planet has been made crazy by the rothchilds/rockefellers and all the priests/potentates and other assholes who put themselves on top of us all by lying and cheating and murder.

They plan on yet another Xxxxxxxx great war to kill off as many of us as they can.

If they succeed, and the war is created;"

QUOTE:

I actually spoke with Clif himself on the Clyde Lewis Show last week, and he was pretty vague, but his economic doom was what he leaned towards

He couldn't have been more cryptic, but he didn't back off his Doom date in March.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:59 am

25-02-2012 (27.09 MB)
    Ground Zero Live with Clyde Lewis February 24, 2012
    Clyde Lewis interviews Clif High | Web Bot Predictions

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/gzpod/?p=archive&cat=all

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... 111207095728-gas-hose-thinkstock-story-top
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/02/business/oil-prices/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
    Oil increases to highest level since 2008

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:39 am

QUOTE:

The Iraq War kicked off on March 19th 2003 when the US started bombing Iraq.

NATO intervened in Libya on March 19th 2011

Other important March 19th events In History

March 19th 2010 [Scandal] - Catholic Church's sex abuse scandal goes global http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/03/19/catholic.church.abuse/

March 19th 2009 [Scandal] - Overseas credit card scam exposed http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7953401.stm

- March 19th 1994 the Dever New World Airport was dedicated with he placement of the Capstone in the Grand Hall

- March 19th 2002 The CIA appeared before congress to state Iraq was to blame for the 9-11 attacks therefore laying the ground work for war.

The month of March is named for the planet Mars ... Astrologers would tell the warmongers that the 'Mars Ingress' starts after February 20 and comes to fullness on March 20.

In the occult mindset, this ritual celebrates the impregnation of Mother Earth [through blood and bombs] so she may bring forth her crops in the Spring."

Thus, Presidents Bush / Obama chose to begin the Invasion/s of Iraq / Libya on the "fullness" of the "Mars Ingress".

So could we possibly see a Syria Intervention by March 19th - 21st 2012?

There are rumours that we could possibly see either a Financial earthquake in Europe due to Greece/Euro Crisis or an actual REAL Earthquake sometime this March 2012... or Iraq could RV and reset the global economy.

ISDA To Hold First Greek Default Determination Hearing On March 1
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/isda-hold-first-greek-default-determination-hearing-march-1
    For a while there it seemed that together with the LTRO and the Bernanke testimony, tomorrow's event trifecta would be joined by ISDA, which it had previously been rumored would make a decision on whether a credit event (read CDS trigger) had occurred in the context of Greece, and specifically following the ECB's stripping of its own bonds under some arcane exchange offer that only the ECB was privy to (this is not a determination whether a credit event has taken place related to the PSI - that will take place in late March). According to a just released PR, this won't happen, and instead ISDA will hold the meeting at 11 GMT on Thursday, March 1, the day after the LTRO, and announce everything was voluntary and by the books, just to avoid overloading the algos with bullish news at the same time (recall that the LTRO announcement will take place at 11:15 CET). In this way, the upside love will be spread over two days, which should hopefully result in another 30 ES point, as the headline scanning aglos no longer care what the headlines actually say, as long as there are headlines. Remember: when dealing with a bipolar Atari 2600 - quantity trumps quality any time, especially when coming off the biggest short-term central bank liquidity infusion in markets in history.

4th March 2012 ?

The Fireballs of February
    http://nasascience.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2012/22feb_februaryfireballs/
    "This month, some big space rocks have been hitting Earth's atmosphere," says Bill Cooke of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office. "There have been five or six notable fireballs that might have dropped meteorites around the United States." So far in February, NASA's All-Sky Fireball Network has photographed about a half a dozen bright meteors that belong to this oddball category. They range in size from basketballs to buses, and all share the same slow entry speed and deep atmospheric penetration. Cooke has analyzed their orbits and come to a surprising conclusion: "They all hail from the asteroid belt—but not from a single location in the asteroid belt," he says. "There is no common source for these fireballs, which is puzzling."

Fukushima 1 year anniversary on March 11

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 pm

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... Ff5d2c7354

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 pm

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... Funny_cat_pictures_pc_3

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm

clif high : Your last 26 days of life... 85ad616ab9fb126f_Funny_Cat_Picturs__C

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:02 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Lovely photos Carol...lol..lol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:14 am