tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

Anonymous

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 15 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 am

lindabaker wrote:OOps, sorry, you are right. Wrong thread. As the kids say, my bad. It's early here on the east coast of the us. Not enough java. Shall I leave it alone?

Up to you Flowers
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 15 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  lindabaker Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:46 am

Moved it...and thanks for the assistance from my great friends. Okay, on with the discussion! Crazy Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 am

I know this is Scorcha Faal but the subject matter is important

It is about the tipping poing (14th November) and the Yemen stargate. Something is going on and is significant, it is also related to the sudden cold wave caused by the disturbances in the Jet stream:

"...To what the truth is that lies behind this mysterious Gulf of Aden vortex it is not in our knowing, other than to point out Admiral Maksimov’s warning in his report that since these earthquakes have begun our planets Northern Hemisphere’s jet stream as “nearly collapsed” plunging vast regions of the world into weather chaos, and as we can read:

In Britain today their vast transportation system has ground to halt due to unprecedented snow and cold, likewise in Germany where travel chaos has ensued due to abnormal snow and cold. Sweden is reporting the coldest temperatures it has experienced in over 100 years as China is rushing to rescue thousands of herdsman trapped by their worst snowfall in 30 years and is further reporting the deaths of over 70,000 farm animals due to snow and cold.

The United States has also reported one of the most massive storm systems in its history that for the past few days has blanketed nearly its entire landmass with unprecedented amounts of rain.

To the greatest fear of the United States, and other World Nations, regarding this mysterious Gulf of Aden vortex, Admiral Maksimov’s report surmises, is the public having knowledge of it due to a website named WikiLeaks having in its possession nearly all of the secret diplomatic cables which it is threatening to release, and should it do so would “undoubtedly” sow panic throughout the Globe.

So dangerous has WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange become that Interpol has issued a ‘red notice’ arrest warrant for his immediate capture in order to prevent him from release the entire US “Gulf of Aden Vortex” file he currently has in his possession and China has taken the extraordinary step of launching against his website the most ‘powerful’ cyber attack ever witnessed from a government against a private website.

To what is contained in the United States secret “Gulf of Aden Vortex” file WikiLeaks has in its possession and is threatening to release it is not in our knowing.

What is in our knowing though is what the ancients had to say about the Gulf of Aden vortex, but which they described as the Eye of Ra (aka Eye of Horus) [photo bottom left] that was personified in the ancient Egyptian goddess Wadjet, a fierce goddess depicted as a lioness warrior and protector, and as the sun goddess whose eye later became the eye of Horus, the eye of Ra, and is also known as the Lady of Flame...."

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1425.htm
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:05 pm

I think Clif mentioned a whistleblower followed by many others. That could be Assange and here is another:

Lebanese Newspaper Publishes U.S. Cables Not Found on WikiLeaks
    http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/12/lebanese-newspaper-publishes-us-cables-not-found-on-wikileaks/67430
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:31 pm

We see all of this information coming out but what we don't know is what is real and what is disinformation. At this point it is just a wait a see game as to supporting documentation and witnesses who would be willing to step forward and verify "supposedly" leaked data. How do we know if some of this data is deliberately leaked just to get a sense of the populations reaction to this news? From what I see... people are either numb with information overload and have no way to gage truth from fiction and/or turning a blind eye as they are more worried about how they are going to survive sitting at the bottom of the pyramid according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs - Wiki is low on the totem pole. TSA is another matter altogether as being sexually molested or radiated is a whole lot more personal then what government officials are up to. Not being able to grow your own food and eat organic is personal as GMO alters DNA and creates allergies.

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 15 Maslow-hierarchy-needs

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:52 am

prices rising

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:54 am

Webbot hit, god help us!

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 am

Andromeda wrote:Webbot hit, god help us!

Sorry to be a kill joy but the above is complete bullshit. Born and bred in the north of England I can tell you that we freeze our arses off every winter and this one is much the same as any, The snow always hits hard this time of year in Scotland Wales and the North East and Yorkshire in particular.

Today where I am its actually quite mild and pleasant though of course its cold at night. We had a little tiny bit of snow last week and that was it. Yes of course it will snow again but the British are always moaning about the frucking weather.
    A rubbish story. Fear not.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:19 am

Cancelling Xmas seems like a good idea to me though!

Just to be on the safe side...
    santa
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Cancelling Xmas seems like a good idea to me though!

santa

Yeah, I agree with that part, and that is the bot hit actually Crazy Happy

Not cold enough for your fancy Floyd? tell that to the people of Scotland who had to call the Army to clear roads, I would not call that a "every year" thing, The Mail article:

Now the Army moves in to clear away snow in coldest December for 100 years as fuel runs out at petrol stations in Scotland and East Anglia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336705/UK-big-freeze-Army-standby-coldest-December-100-years.html#ixzz17cywsFxe

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 am

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:32 am

Andromeda wrote:

santa

Not cold enough for your fancy Floyd? tell that to the people of Scotland who had to call the Army to clear roads, I would not call that a "every year" thing, The Mail article:

Now the Army moves in to clear away snow in coldest December for 100 years as fuel runs out at petrol stations in Scotland and East Anglia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336705/UK-big-freeze-Army-standby-coldest-December-100-years.html#ixzz17cywsFxe

Yes, done the military snow clearing thing back in 78 - ee, it war real novel walking on top of car rooftops another 12 inches uder your feet stuck between bridges. No one was horrified back then about severe weather. People just got on with it and helped each other out.

Oh no, I am sounding old... Back in my days... hehe Ancient One
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:58 am

Scotts are running out of essential medical supplies
    Snow and ice on much of Scotland's road network has caused disruption to fuel, food and some medical supplies.

Transport Scotland said roads across the country remained "treacherous" despite rising temperatures.

They have urged drivers to exercise extreme caution if they are planning to travel.

The Scottish government said extra efforts were being made to ensure deliveries were getting through to those that needed them.

A third of independent Scottish garage forecourts have been closed after they were unable to receive fuel supplies.

Brian Madderson, chairman of RMI Petrol, which represents 6,000 independent forecourts in the UK, said 300 out of 900 were shut.

He said this was not due to a shortage but was a supply chain problem.

Meanwhile, diabetic James Perry, 63, told the BBC Scotland news website that he had been unable to collect a prescription for insulin from a chemist in Forth Valley because supplies had been disrupted.

more http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11955166
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:31 am

And snow in Paris oui oui causing chaos, now that is unusual!

Paris region roads freeze over after heavy snowfall

Snow and ice have paralysed much of the region around the French capital Paris, stranding thousands of motorists and air passengers for the night.

Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux asked drivers to leave their vehicles at home after 11cm (4in) of snow fell on Paris, the most since 1987.

The traffic situation is expected to return to normal by Thursday afternoon.

The bad weather also hit air, rail and road traffic in Germany overnight.

About 3,000 passengers at the country's biggest airport, Frankfurt, had to be booked on to other flights.

Berlin airports were said to be running low on de-icing fluid.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11957683

All these shortages do add up to the webbot meme of all sorts of shortages

Sum that to the Assange and the Hacktivistist, protests everywhere, snow everywhere and one can only say RELEASE,RELEASE and more RELEASE language that is
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:37 am

Andromeda wrote:

santa

I agree,,,Christmas is very repetitive.

The Daily mail!!..main stream media at its worse.
    Look. These stories are not new. There are severe problems in Scotland every year. Some years are worse than others yes but thats Earth for you.. We often get Arctic weather conditions in the winter and have done for years.
    The major news over here at the moment is the students being taken the cleaners by the government. Rather than address the issue the BBC is spending its time reporting on the weather and demonising yobbish students for attacking Prince Charles' Royal car and rioting in London rather than deal with the issue of The Libs and the Cons shafting students and focusing on the fact that our government is a farce.

People die every year in the UK from cold. When spring comes you will find that it was a bloody cold winter, and that there will probably be another cold winter next year with some transport problems. Every year we watch lorries backed up on the motorway covered in snow not going anywhere. Every year is the same. Last year (or the year before) we ran out of salt for the roads this year its something else...guess what..next year will be something else to. Big suprise.
    In fact if you check the BEEB (BBC) toiday scotland is thawing and the roads are clearning. It will get cold again and thaw again.
    The media is there to provide panic and misinformation..its how they control. Here in England at the moment there is no snow and its quite mild. It was colder last year.

HERE IS THE NEWS: Its Freezing in Scotland this winter. Really?

How is the weather where you are Andromeda? Hot and Sunny?
    Im thinking of hitting the beer garden this afternoon. Well Im certainly going for a Friday afternoon pint at least beer garden or no beer garden. I like my friday afternoon pints I do.

As a side note. Stuart Wilde's God Gladiators book has excellent information regarding the media and how it enslaves and controls humanity.
    Well worth the read. Plus the guy is very funny too which helps.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:56 am

Floyd wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

santa

Look. These stories are not new. There are severe problems in Scotland every year. Some years are worse than others yes but thats Earth for you.. We often get Arctic weather conditions in the winter and have done for years.
    The major news over here at the moment is the students being taken the cleaners by the government. Rather than address the issue the BBC is spending its time reporting on the weather and demonising yobbish students for attacking Prince Charles' Royal car and rioting in London rather than deal with the issue of The Libs and the Cons shafting students and focusing on the fact that our government is a farce.

People die every year in the UK from cold. When spring comes you will find that it was a bloody cold winter, and that there will probably be another cold winter next year with some transport problems. Every year we watch lorries backed up on the motorway covered in snow not going anywhere. Every year is the same. Last year (or the year before) we ran out of salt for the roads this year its something else...guess what..next year will be something else to. Big suprise.
    In fact if you check the BEEB (BBC) toiday scotland is thawing and the roads are clearning. It will get cold again and thaw again.
    The media is there to provide panic and misinformation..its how they control. Here in England at the moment there is no snow and its quite mild. It was colder last year.

Im thinking of hitting the beer garden this afternoon. Well Im certainly going for a Friday afternoon pint at least beer garden or no beer garden. I like my friday afternoon pints I do.

As a side note. Stuart Wilde's God Gladiators book has excellent information regarding the media and how it enslaves and controls humanity.

No it is not hot and sunny, it is quite cold. I live in the South East so this it TRULY UNUSUAL. You can be cavallier about it but I had friends stuck in freezing trains overnight coming down from London to Brighton. Now how ridiculous is that?

We have real cooling here, maybe we are living in different universes already you got the global warming while I got the global cooling

On the positive side, since we rarely agree on anything, it may be good that we are living in different probabilities

Or maybe our relitites are blending again http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11966881 lol

Toast

PS Carol has made a long report of the artic freeze in Britain here for your reading pleasure Floyd Earth Updates-2010 - Page 41 perhaps you should tell her that she is wrong too
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:11 am

Andromeda wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

santa

No it is not hot and sunny, it is quite cold. I live in the South East so this it TRULY UNUSUAL. You can be cavallier about it but I had friends stuck in freezing trains overnight coming down from London to Brighton. Now how ridiculous is that?

We have real cooling here, maybe we are living in different universes already you got the global warming while I got the global cooling

On the positive side, since we rarely agree on anything, it may be good that we are living in different probabilities

Or maybe our relitites are blending again http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-11966881 lol

Toast

PS Carol has made a long report of the artic freeze in Britain here for your reading pleasure Floyd Earth Updates-2010 - Page 41 perhaps you should tell her that she is wrong too

Cheers.
    Well Ive lived all over England and wales and find nothing unusual, Today im in the south and it is very mild..I really am going out for a pint now and looking forward to it.
    Im not interested in who is right or wrong just what is.
    I think Carol already knows I dont think there will be an ice age just as aliens dont concern me.
    Reports, media lies, disinformation....Its all over the place. Really Ive seen much colder winters than this one on several occasions in various locations.
    What part in the south east of England are you in? I know it pretty well.
    Guinness time.
    ps Carol...I bet you a few pints of guinness there will be no ice age.....
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:02 am

Crazy Happy enjoy your beer Floyd! I am in East Sussex by the sea and agree today is warmer, I am cheering at 4.8C after a week of minus temperatures right through

I live in a place where snow used to be rather an event, no longer it appears but hey, who knows it can turn the other way around, you never know

It was a bit of a shock for me to get snowed over and not be able to open my front door Shocked but it is all clear now

At one point I had stalactites which, wow, I had NEVER seen before in this house...thankfully the sea did not grow frozen as that would have been a real cultural shock as I am not living in Denmark Lmfao

Anyway hopefully the weather man is wrong and so much cold will not return!
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:31 am

Andromeda wrote: Crazy Happy enjoy your beer Floyd! I am in East Sussex by the sea

Anywhere near Hove???
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 pm

hah! I've finally taking quite a fancy to dark beer at room temperature and if on hand will sit back have one (only one) in afternoon. Delicious. I'm sorry I'm not there with you Floyd to lift a pint with you.

Next, this is just too funny to pass up and had us all laughing.

The Difference Between Grandmothers & Grandfathers

Have you ever wondered what the difference is between Grandmothers and Grandfathers? Well, here it is: There was this loving grandfather who always made a special effort to spend time with his son's family on weekends. Every Saturday morning he would take his 7-year-old granddaughter out for a drive in the car for some quality time -- just him and his granddaughter.

One particular Saturday, however, he had a bad cold and really didn't feel like being up at all. He knew his granddaughter always looked forward to their drives and would be disappointed. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their granddaughter for the drive.

When they returned, the little girl anxiously ran upstairs to see her grandfather who was still in bed.

"Well, did you enjoy your ride with grandma?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, PapPap, it was really wonderful. We didn't see a single a.sshole, blind bastard, dipshit or son of a bitch anywhere we went!"

Almost brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it? Insanely Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:14 pm

eMonkey wrote:
    Andromeda wrote: Crazy Happy enjoy your beer Floyd! I am in East Sussex by the sea

Anywhere near Hove???

About over an hour in train Big Grin 3
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Andromeda wrote: Crazy Happy enjoy your beer Floyd! I am in East Sussex by the sea and agree today is warmer, I am cheering at 4.8C after a week of minus temperatures right through

I live in a place where snow used to be rather an event, no longer it appears but hey, who knows it can turn the other way around, you never know

It was a bit of a shock for me to get snowed over and not be able to open my front door Shocked but it is all clear now

At one point I had stalactites which, wow, I had NEVER seen before in this house...thankfully the sea did not grow frozen as that would have been a real cultural shock as I am not living in Denmark Lmfao

You southerners could never handle the cold you big softies!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 am

Floyd wrote:
    Andromeda wrote: Crazy Happy enjoy your beer Floyd! I am in East Sussex by the sea and agree today is warmer, I am cheering at 4.8C after a week of minus temperatures right through

You southerners could never handle the cold you big softies!

I guess that I eventually will but I am a cold wave newby Crazy Happy got some thermals now so it should be better! Would you believe that M & S run out of thermals?

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:13 am