tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
eleni
Beren
enemyofNWO
Jenetta
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
newel
12 posters

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be.

newel
    newel

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. Empty New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be.

Post  newel Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:53 am

I like it:
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/aintwhatitusedtobe.html

The part on matter creation at the center of the Earth from Sun's energy, and thus the Earth expanding, is well written. Very easy to follow.

2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be.

Preface about baldly bold statements.

Still a Solar Cataclysm in 2012

Disagreements with some of Patrick Geryl's conclusions

Expando Planet Model

East is east, and West is west, and never the twain shall meet. (apologies to Kipling, himself apologist for empire).

Predictable signs of pending expansion of the planet.

Predictable problems.

The Good News

Conclusion:
    mudra
    mudra

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. Empty Re: New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be.

Post  mudra Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 am

Excellent report metaw.Thubs Up
    I am glad to see a link here with the "Earth expanding" thread I had begun last year.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t628-is-our-earth-growing-and-expanding?highlight=earth+is+expanding+h
    Cliff adds quite a bit of additionnal infos to it that connects many dots.
    I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
    The Expando Planet model is so much in alignment with the awareness that Earth is a sentient and living being.

Thank you

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Anonymous

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. Empty Re: New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 am

I like Clif, thank you for posting Flowers

It is cunning to see how the plans of the elites are being trashed by the planet. It is very clear that no underground bunker will be strong enough to wistand the tectonics so I am glad that I never considered that as an option

So maybe it will be the age of shiny tents geek
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:13 am

Andromeda wrote:
    So maybe it will be the age of shiny tents geek

Good old teepees he Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:18 am

Yeah Mudra!

Clif suggested to use this shiny material and make a sandwich with cooper wire backed up by plastic. The cooper wire earthed and that is intended to assist with the effects of mad magnetics

Apparently it is very painful when there is a compression of the magnetosphere and if one happens to be in the middle of a magnetic vortex

Apparently one can make a tent even indoors and the cooper wire will assist

If anyone tries this please let me know because I am sensitive to the magnetic Crying or Very sad which is natural but sometimes can be quite difficult

Crazy Happy

PS I think he was refering to the emergency blankets, the silver ones Cheerful

Last edited by Andromeda on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am

"The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men are often led astray" should now read...

"The Best Laid Plans of Men and Their Masters are often led astray"

-//-

Lets recap here.

1 - Can't go into the Negative Octaves of the 4th Dimension - Prime Creator is there...

2 - Can't Travel back into Time again - The Gates from here are now Guarded on the remote side by Aspects of Prime Creator...

3 - Can't go into the DUMBs as the Earth Changes are making Them into Tombs (BTW - Its a Good Name - "DUMB" - As that is what They'll be if They go down into Them)...

4 - Can't leave the Solar System as Apects of Prime Creator Guard the Kuiper Belt keeping Reinforcements Out - And those Who are to face the Focus of Their own Intentions are being held in as the Wave appoaches.

5 - Can't find a Negative Zone to rest in as Aspects of Prime Creator are now Incarnate on the Planet - Thereby raising the Consciousness and Vibration of Gaia as the Shift approaches...

So whats My suggestion to the Negatives still here ?

Bend Your Knee or...

Well You can guess how that'll go.

Harp

Last edited by Mercuriel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:25 am

Personally I prefer yurts.

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. 800px-Yurts

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. Empty Re: New Cliff High article...

Post  Jenetta Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:25 am

Andromeda wrote:Yeah Mudra!

Clif suggested to use this shiny material and make a sandwich with cooper wire backed up by plastic. The cooper wire earthed and that is intended to assist with the effects of mad magnetics

Apparently it is very painful when there is a compression of the magnetosphere and if one happens to be in the middle of a magnetic vortex

If anyone tries this please let me know because I am sensitive to the magnetic Crying or Very sad which is natural but sometimes can be quite difficult

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. 245713

PS I think he was refering to the emergency blankets, the silver ones New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. 854501
    What your suggesting Andromeda sounds very much like a Faraday Cage only in this case it is for a human rather then an object such as our laptop computer...(grrrhh those electronics) yes those emergency blankets are shiny silver although how tough they are is debatable.
    Robert W. Felix in his book Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps mentions that during the times of reversing magnetic fields and extinction events (i.e. dinosaurs,etc.) radioactivity and the amount that is created by the reversal plays a large part in the survival of a species. Felix mentions that ultraviolet rays, x-rays, and gamma rays are found in the cosmic rays that bombard our planet 24hrs. a day. Four thousand rads and the human body is toast with death occurring in 2-3 days. So will those shiny silver emergency blankets hold up?

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:31 am

Cliff's article offers the best explanation of how the Earth's magnetic field really works . What is offered by science today has a lot of holes that do not stand up to scrutiny . In a world where science is rigged and so are history , archeology , the economy , medicine , the political system , the laws, people have to take every aspect of the dogma with a liberal amount of salt .
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:12 am

Mercuriel wrote:"The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men are often led astray" should now read...

"The Best Laid Plans of Men and Their Masters are often led astray"

-//-

Lets recap here.

1 - Can't go into the Negative Octaves of the 4th Dimension - Prime Creator is there...

2 - Can't Travel back into Time again - The Gates from here are now Guarded on the remote side by Aspects of Prime Creator...

3 - Can't go into the DUMBs as the Earth Changes are making Them into Tombs (BTW - Its a Good Name - "DUMB" - As that is what They'll be if They go down into Them)...

4 - Can't leave the Solar System as Apects of Prime Creator Guard the Kuiper Belt keeping Reinforcements Out - And those Who are to face the Focus of Their own Intentions are being held in as the Wave appoaches.

5 - Can't find a Negative Zone to rest in as Aspects of Prime Creator are now Incarnate on the Planet - Thereby raising the Consciousness and Vibration of Gaia as the Shift approaches...

So whats My suggestion to the Negatives still here ?

Bend Your Knee or...

Well You can guess how that'll go.

Harp

Merc,

You brought this to my mind:

Philippians 2:10-11 (GOD’S WORD Translation)

10.so that at the name of Jesus everyone in heaven, on earth,
    and in the world below will kneel
    11.and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord
    to the glory of God the Father.

Of course some will not agree with this and think it is false and spread theories about this and that and whatever else but that WILL NOT change the fact of what will happen.
    As you said it Creator spoke , we interpreted it on our ways...

But when something is white in Creator's view - then it is white.

Big Grin 3 [i]
    eleni
    eleni

Post  eleni Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:33 pm

I h0pe he is wr0ng ab0ut this- that d0esn't give us much time at a11-
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:35 pm

We still have 2 years to go eleni before transfiguration. The whole solar system will be teleported to a new universe as the current frequency of the planet is altering due to the bombardment of cosmic gamma rays.

Subsequently, the bucky balls (solid matter) will turn into a frequency waves pattern and then we will teleport into a higher frequency level universe. Our goal is to take as many as we can with us.

Others will be taken off the planet prior to the galactic wave and transported to other planets that have been prepared for them in 3D frequency range, where they will carry on as part of their human incarnation and evolution.

The universe wastes nothing (energy is always recycled) and energy forms can be recycled at various frequency levels where they have an opportunity to have different types of life experiences.

If you are one of the grid keepers (someone who currently helps hold the energy signature/vision for the new evolved earth) you will likely move up in energy frequency and be transfigured. REMEMBER - ALL IS INDIVIDUAL CHOICE. Bascially, all DNA will be activated FOR THOSE WHO PERSONALLY EXPERIENCE THE BLUE GALACTICE WAVE. If you choose to remain at the current 3D frequency level then you will be moved to a planet that has been prepared for the continuation of physical life/matter.

I think the gird keepers made agreements during the interspace cycles and incarnated at this time to fulfill their mission. However, I suspect anyone can be an energy grid keeper if they wish simply by stating this is their intention and ask for Divine assistance to fulfill this particular mission. Grid keepers are discovering each other now, so the time is getting closer for us to evolve as humans and as a solar system. This means we are dropping into our consciousness our prior spiritual agreements and linking up with our soul group.

Those individuals who have been attracted to Mists are answering a deeper inner call to link up with like-minded individuals who understand frequency roles they have agreed to take on to help us all through this transformation. All members at Mists are here for a reason even if they don't understand what that is. Their spirits are calling out to link up as we will be required to hold intention even when we can no longer access the net. By knowing who we are and where we are on the planet helps us to maintain focus with out intention. I can think of mudra and Mercuriel and send energy or recieve energy so that we form conduits of energy between ourselves holding the planet in our heart energy (with love). Right now our job is to help strengthen our bonds which in turns strengthens the energetic grid we create across the net. We just had someone from China join us. I'm still waiting for the one from Russia. We have very strong connections with Australia, Canada, throughout Europe and parts of Asia. Each day I check where we are being visited from and who is here daily... meaning they come everyday to see what's posted.

Some may decide to never become members of the forum but they do remember what they read and will resonate with what fits for them. Some may also have recognized that they too are members of the energy grid makers but just didn't realize it before now. What matters is that we continue to hold each other in our hearts with an attitude of high esteem and mutual respect.

We don't even have to personally know each other for us to function as a collective. We just have to know it is possible and spiritually maintain our link with each other via Mists. Mists is the cyber reality. Think about this for a moment. Here we all are on the net from all over the globe communicating back and forth as if we never sleep or exist in 3D reality. Perhaps we are connected electronically meanwhile working on connecting spiritually. The next step is telepathy. I suspect it is because we are moving toward telepathy that everything becomes transparent. If everything is transparent then, all that one is - is there for everyone else to see. Reflect for a moment. Who are those that choose to hide? What are they doing that they are ashamed, embarrassed or don't want others to know about? Next, look at those who just let it all hang out and have actually moved past most of their hang-ups.

Using logical reasoning one may conclude that those who are afraid of telepathy have yet to work through their "hang-ups" or deviant behavior.

Meanwhile, others have moved on as there just isn't much time to indulge in deviant behavior if one chooses to evolve.

I also suspect most of the grid keepers did have difficult periods during their lives as this 'trial by fire' tends to strengthen ones inner core. Eventually one learns how to anchor with light and in light. Using intention one becomes one with light. Light is the weapon against darkness and lower frequency manifestations. So as one comes more into alignment with their true spiritual core more light moves through the physical being raising their personal light wave-length frequency.

I think this was why I was so drawn toward Christ. Christ's frequency signature is as pure as it comes. So to my way of thinking to bends one knee to Christ is a sign of respect, humility and recognition that we are more then just a physical body, more then emotions, more then ego. Our core is derived from Divine essence ~ so we bow to that which is Divine, within manifestation, to all that is.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Jenetta wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:Yeah Mudra!

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. 245713

PS I think he was refering to the emergency blankets, the silver ones New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. 854501
    What your suggesting Andromeda sounds very much like a Faraday Cage only in this case it is for a human rather then an object such as our laptop computer...(grrrhh those electronics) yes those emergency blankets are shiny silver although how tough they are is debatable.
    Robert W. Felix in his book Magnetic Reversals and Evolutionary Leaps mentions that during the times of reversing magnetic fields and extinction events (i.e. dinosaurs,etc.) radioactivity and the amount that is created by the reversal plays a large part in the survival of a species. Felix mentions that ultraviolet rays, x-rays, and gamma rays are found in the cosmic rays that bombard our planet 24hrs. a day. Four thousand rads and the human body is toast with death occurring in 2-3 days. So will those shiny silver emergency blankets hold up?

If it gets that bad I doubt it but please bear in mind that is not the blankets on their own, one has to criss cross them with copper wire, cover them with a plastic sheet and then earth the copper wire

The blanket is only for temporal situations not for a constant bombardment and will not protect from gamma rays or similar, only from the crazy magnetics Crazy Happy

Sometimes I think that is going to be like Y2K and we will wake up on 2013 and things will be wacky but not terrible. One has to remember that Clif is accurate with regards to the linguistics but that the linguistics not always translate as bad events...I am an optimist
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:37 pm

I think this was why I was so drawn toward Christ. Christ's frequency signature is as pure as it comes. So to my way of thinking to bends one knee to Christ is a sign of respect, humility and recognition that we are more then just a physical body, more then emotions, more then ego. Our core is derived from Divine essence ~ so we bow to that which is Divine, within manifestation, to all that is.

Carol this is it.

Ones who will not "bend " their knees will be separated by their choice from the rest.
    Christ is the standard of Creator . Standard of being human and God in the same time.

Ever some try to diminish Christ and spit on his works but it always goes back as boomerang to their face-the very same spit .

Now is the time to BE.
    Now is the time .
    A little more darkness will reign,
    alas to its minions, only in vein.

Spirit of malice was allowed to exist , but now is time to be left alone in its darkness until that very spirt dissolves.

sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Carol wrote:We still have 2 years to go eleni before transfiguration. The whole solar system will be teleported to a new universe as the current frequency of the planet is altering due to the bombardment of cosmic gamma rays.

Subsequently, the bucky balls (solid matter) will turn into a frequency waves pattern and then we will teleport into a higher frequency level universe. Our goal is to take as many as we can with us.

Others will be taken off the planet prior to the galactic wave and transported to other planets that have been prepared for them in 3D frequency range, where they will carry on as part of their human incarnation and evolution.

The universe wastes nothing (energy is always recycled) and energy forms can be recycled at various frequency levels where they have an opportunity to have different types of life experiences.

If you are one of the grid keepers (someone who currently helps hold the energy signature/vision for the new evolved earth) you will likely move up in energy frequency and be transfigured. REMEMBER - ALL IS INDIVIDUAL CHOICE. Bascially, all DNA will be activated FOR THOSE WHO PERSONALLY EXPERIENCE THE BLUE GALACTICE WAVE. If you choose to remain at the current 3D frequency level then you will be moved to a planet that has been prepared for the continuation of physical life/matter.

I think the gird keepers made agreements during the interspace cycles and incarnated at this time to fulfill their mission. However, I suspect anyone can be an energy grid keeper if they wish simply by stating this is their intention and ask for Divine assistance to fulfill this particular mission. Grid keepers are discovering each other now, so the time is getting closer for us to evolve as humans and as a solar system. This means we are dropping into our consciousness our prior spiritual agreements and linking up with our soul group.

Those individuals who have been attracted to Mists are answering a deeper inner call to link up with like-minded individuals who understand frequency roles they have agreed to take on to help us all through this transformation. All members at Mists are here for a reason even if they don't understand what that is. Their spirits are calling out to link up as we will be required to hold intention even when we can no longer access the net. By knowing who we are and where we are on the planet helps us to maintain focus with out intention. I can think of mudra and Mercuriel and send energy or recieve energy so that we form conduits of energy between ourselves holding the planet in our heart energy (with love). Right now our job is to help strengthen our bonds which in turns strengthens the energetic grid we create across the net. We just had someone from China join us. I'm still waiting for the one from Russia. We have very strong connections with Australia, Canada, throughout Europe and parts of Asia. Each day I check where we are being visited from and who is here daily... meaning they come everyday to see what's posted.

Some may decide to never become members of the forum but they do remember what they read and will resonate with what fits for them. Some may also have recognized that they too are members of the energy grid makers but just didn't realize it before now. What matters is that we continue to hold each other in our hearts with an attitude of high esteem and mutual respect.

We don't even have to personally know each other for us to function as a collective. We just have to know it is possible and spiritually maintain our link with each other via Mists. Mists is the cyber reality. Think about this for a moment. Here we all are on the net from all over the globe communicating back and forth as if we never sleep or exist in 3D reality. Perhaps we are connected electronically meanwhile working on connecting spiritually. The next step is telepathy. I suspect it is because we are moving toward telepathy that everything becomes transparent. If everything is transparent then, all that one is - is there for everyone else to see. Reflect for a moment. Who are those that choose to hide? What are they doing that they are ashamed, embarrassed or don't want others to know about? Next, look at those who just let it all hang out and have actually moved past most of their hang-ups.

Using logical reasoning one may conclude that those who are afraid of telepathy have yet to work through their "hang-ups" or deviant behavior.

Meanwhile, others have moved on as there just isn't much time to indulge in deviant behavior if one chooses to evolve.

I also suspect most of the grid keepers did have difficult periods during their lives as this 'trial by fire' tends to strengthen ones inner core. Eventually one learns how to anchor with light and in light. Using intention one becomes one with light. Light is the weapon against darkness and lower frequency manifestations. So as one comes more into alignment with their true spiritual core more light moves through the physical being raising their personal light wave-length frequency.

carol I feel you are very much right about what you write about being connected luckely still in the cyberword but the goal is to be joined telepatically because we understand it is our and gaias way to evolve the picture of gridkeepers is perfect.
    hallo eleni nice to see you hope you doing good.
    All the best Sabina I love you I love you
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Part 2:
    2012 – Doom - the rest of the story.
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/alsoaintwhatitusedtobe.html

newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 am

If the expanding Earth theory is correct, and I think it is, then with the Japan quake today, it's just the beginning. Cliff's advice from yesterday:

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/alsoaintwhatitusedtobe.html

Conclusions.....or Things we can do.

Firstly, examine your daily surroundings very damn carefully. What will survive earthquakes? These are increasingly likely to intrude on your life. Examine the buildings where you spend your time. Go and read about the 'triangle of life' and then seek out these vital survival places in EVERY building you enter. Do it by habit as when destructive earthquakes hit, you will not have the time to analyze, only react. Try to tell friends and family about the whole 'triangle of life' thing. Recognize that everyone's karma is their own, so don't beat them up over it, but where receptive, gently provide knowledge. And assist in becoming an 'anti earthquake' expert. Run around securing things to walls and other supports as may be warranted.

Recognize that other environmental and climate issues also will be escalating. Start growing your own food. Our agricultural system is already showing failures as it continues under extreme stress. Further, traitors to humanity such as the devious Monsanto corporation and its stooges, and Obama (who blithely removed restrictions on Monsanto), are intent on destroying your foods with genetic modifications. Sooo...bearing in mind that old adage that you are what you eat, be very wary of 'franken foods'. And by extension, curse the names and energies of those who promote them. You needn't put much energy into it, just the occasional utterance of 'curse Monsanto and all who sail in it' will suffice. Pretty soon the accumulated mass negative energy will build up and overwhelm the bastards. As an aside, mass shunning, cursing, and ridicule are great asymmetric ways of ratcheting down on the minions and the stooges. Would people really work at producing GMO foods if their personal identities were attached to the work via public condemnation? And how about if they knew that every day several tens of thousands of people were cursing their personal life force? Hmmmm, my guess is...probably not.

As one may prepare for earthquakes, there are other precautions that can be taken. Invest some time in thinking about the circumstances of your life a year from now. And share your results with others.
    romina
    romina

Post  romina Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:11 am

###

Last edited by romina on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 am

romina wrote:If anyone is interested, I have Cliff's last Alta report issued 25th January
    Here it is...

Thanks, but I think Cliff scans the web to make sure his reports are not put out for free. I used to have a hard time finding out these reports for free, which means there is a conscious effort to go after sites who publish them.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:16 am

I too believe the expanding Earth model is correct .
    Made a lot of sense then and it makes a lot of sense now .
    I posted some additionnal material on the original thread.
    We really need more scientists to take a good look into this.
    Measurements could be made and forecasts as well .

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:58 am

Clif is booked in the upcoming Veritas shows

http://www.veritasshow.com/schedule.html

Love from me
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 pm

La puissance de la mort, or an invitation to a Shunning.....

It does no good to be pissed about it.

You are dead. They murdered you, and you need to get beyond the anger that this knowledge brings. There is yet work you must do.

The powers that be, and their political minions have been working this plan since the 1950's when Japan was forced into the GE designed nuclear reactors as part of the imposition of TPTB hegemony at the end of the Second Planetary War of the 20th century. Also known to academicians as 'WW2', this war not only nominally ended with nuclear release, but has now, all these decades later, been 'reborn' with nuclear release in Fukushima. ThePowersThatBe (Rothshield banksters, Rockefeller banksters, big oil, big pharma, and small soul politicians, and all zionist supporters) are determined to kill off a major part of us humans over these next few years to suit their perceived needs. They likely have, in the Fukushima nuclear plant implosion and meltdown, murdered several million of us....we just do not yet recognize that we (the afflicted) are soon-to-be dead.

There is no point to indulging in wild XXX speculation about nuclear bombs being used to trigger the earthquake that caused the tsunami that swept away all the 'safety' equipment at Fukushima that led to the vaporization of hundreds of fuel rods that produced the radioactive poisoning of the planet that killed you. There is no point to putting your dwindling life energy into speculations about Haarp, or scalar weather wars, or any other perceived 'instrument' of your murder. None of it is likely factual, and TPTB are deliberately polluting the information stream to confuse your dying mind. They killed you. Deal with it.

There is no point to focusing on a single guilty person in your murder. It is a large, and well run conspiracy. Grasp this and give up the idea of taking revenge on any given witless stooge of a bankster or politician. To the conspiracy that is killing you, such people (low level conspirators) are sacrifices who were chosen exactly because they are expendable and easily replaced with the next, greed blinded, non thinking humanimal. It does you no good to seek to 'take them with you'. Besides, killing these people does not even slow the conspiracy down, and likely puts money in the pockets of TPTB in cleaning up the corpse and blood.

They have killed you, where you sit.

You are murdered. This is your power.

They (the stupid, duped, and controlled minions) are desperately trying to not be dead themselves. This is one of their many vulnerable points of weakness.

ThePowersThatBe, or those controlled (possessed) humans who think themselves 'lord and master' of this planet, are dependent on the weak-willed, easily-corrupted, small minded, gullible human minions. This is a huge damn weakness.

Time to take action.

What can be done? The Fukushima reactors are in full scale meltdown...how can we take action now?

Well, there exists on this planet now, technology involving thinking called 'closed time like curves' that can be used to save some humans. Many millions of us are already dead, but we can stop the damage now, by employing the CTLC technology. This technology is used in what is called the 'time industry'. Mostly it is a very secret, classified all the way up the rectum into the colon, military industry. There are groups in America, India, and China where the CTLC 'loops' are being explored and developed. These groups are controlled by corporations and political/military minions.

These 'loops' of time-stuff are held in magnetic containment fields in laboratories where the engineers in nominal control of the CTLC loops are fiddling around with trivialities such as reducing the 'experienced time' necessary to wash a load of dirty dishes at the direction of their 'masters', the gullible, greedy corporate and political minions.

We walking dead humans, the regular people teeming across this planet who just don't give a XXXX about TPTB's grand goal of glorious global war and megadeath ritual over religious differences, need to get awake, and damn quick. We have very little time before the ground is littered with our splotchy, swollen, radioactive, rotting bodies.

What can we do?

Well, to start, let's agree to NOT fall into TPTB trap of violence. It just gives them a 'blood flush' that produces stiff dicks that they use to sexually abuse children. So let us be smarter than that.

We need to be asymmetric in our response. This means to develop a strategy and employ tactics against which they (tptb and their minions) have no defense.

One such tactic is an old one, well tried, but forgotten these days. This is 'shunning'. There are many aspects of shunning. Not only can you totally remove your energy from tptb by not being sucked into their games such as funding for political parties, or mega 'charities', or shopping at 'their' stores, but shunning also includes more active forms of resistance. As an instance, one could attend every political rally possible, and deliberately stand with their back to the speakers. Or attend, and simply start clapping and refuse to stop. When asked, present a note explaining your actions and keep right on clapping (la casserola variant). Or, attend the political rally and sing a 'patriotic' song, continuously, and when challenged, instantly flip the challenge back on the aggressor by insulting their patriotism. And other, similar variants.

Imagine how the political minions will react when their motorcade routes are lined with thousands of people who are not violently shouting and protesting, but standing, silent, and backs to the proceedings.

You laugh?! Well, indulge me once before you say that these tactics will not shatter the confidence of even the strongest personality, and also acknowledge that the minions as a class of people, are not known for their mental or emotional strength. Also acknowledge that humans need humans. What good does it do to strut the stage if the audience is shunning you....? What slimy scum minion political personality on teevee today would/could 'face' that kind of group pressure? None that are visible.

But what good does this do? Besides making us feel better (slightly, we are dying after all) in seeing the politicians piss themselves, what is to be accomplished? Well...see the point of the shunning is to get the attention of the politico's and then to inform them that their lives (as they knew them) are over until they get the 'time engineers' to work with the Closed Time-Like Curves to work on encapsulating and then degrading the danger within the remnants of Fukushima.

Oh, and while we are at it, why not put a 'time barrier bubble emergency containment system' at each and every one of the over 400/four hundred nuclear reactors around the planet, and also all the damn nuclear weapons facilities? Huh? Makes sense, eh?

There are many other variants of the shunning tactic that have been employed through out history. Do some creative searching and see the many forms employed. They work. Basically all of them tell this truth to power.....we know we cannot kill you (now), but we will take from you everything that makes your life worth living causing you to retreat to the little bunker in your mind where your fear rules you and your bowels, unless you do as you are told.

Get over the secrecy. Release the CTLC technology now. Fix this mess.

There is always one, mostly unstated, variant of the tactic, that scares the tptb into hot burning fear shits....coventry. That is next.....after all, if irradiated, and knowing myself to be dead, simply not yet prone, what the XXXX do I care about paying my bills? Or obeying any of 'their' laws?

But, let us be smart, and for the sake of our personal karma, try the asymmetric, non violent route of shunning before heading into 'global jihad against banksters/tptb'.

Besides, shunning is more fun. It is actually amusing watching the minions try and figure out what the hell is going on....and then watching them piss themselves.

So, my challenge to the readers is to create new, non violent, variants of shunning and let us all see which politician pisses themselves first.

And a last point on this subject. It must be addressed. Violence. It is the last resort of the rational mind, and the first trap of the TPTB. However, it is still a legitimate tactic for change. And knowing this the ancient order of TPTB used to have a building in which they had people, like you and me, fight and kill each other for the amusement of TPTB, but also to eliminate the threat of violence to themselves by redirecting it. This building had a motto incised over its door. This motto was 'we who are about to die, salute you'. Well.....times have changed....can some one please go to that arch over the gladiator entrance to the Coliseum in Rome, and rewrite it so that it reads.....

“To TPTB, if it gets this far, we who are dying are going to gut you like fish....”

Oh, and directly to the CTLC engineers, it might help to call me about both the 'field sustenance' and 'interweaving' issues. There are a few ideas rattling around my old bald head that may assist your thinking.

with respect....get to work. You are dying and time is short.

clif

March 26, 2011

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

You beat me to it Carol - I was just going to post a link to this. There's quite a thread over at glp on this - though I rarely go there Wink

Not sure what to make of this, in light of your earlier post here about having 2 years left and that those of us going to the New Earth will be transfigured...

My personal thought is, I cannot believe for an instance that wat Cliff says in this last piece is true about being already dead. It may be for some, but that is not the timeline I choose, and my INTENTION is a loving, positive, continuing ATTENTION on the choice that I make the shift and survive WELL through these chaotic nodes leading up to the transformation.

Now, if we believe that their game is over and we have nothing to lose by standing up to them and being loving non-violent resistors and refuse to play the game, as each is led to do, well, I can indeed go for that. My piece happens to be with music. Others will be led elsewhere to step out of fear and into positive, hopeful action and non-compliance.

Even as I stock the pantry and contemplate buying dinars on monday morning - I do instinctively feel that we must help awaken as many as we can, open as many hearts as we can and be fearless as we do so.

Just my take I love you

New Clif High article: 2012 – Doom ain't What It Used to Be. Attachment
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:54 pm

There are times I think Cliff has jumped into the abyss and this is one of them. However, I'm into shunning as a means of registering my dissent. Who knows what is going to happen. With all of the timeline shifts... I've decided to look at this as if we are living in the lathe of heaven and we dream the future we want. My focus is on zero-point energy, technology that cleans up toxic waste including radiation, home gardens, shunning the banksters and PTB... government in general as I really can't relate to the mentality of the political scene. It's no longer about compromise as compared to entrenchment. I was on a board of directors recently where it was split down the middle and never the twain shall meet. Each election one side was voted out in favor of the other side and whoever got into office eliminated, cancelled out all of the work of the previous board. There was no forward movement just one big very stinky stalemate. The biggest ego tends to prevail. Truly pathetic and an incredible waste of creative energy.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:59 pm