tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
mudra
malletzky
HigherLove
ceridwen
Chimpsky
Raie
Jenetta
devakas
Neteru
Owlsden
Beren
Carol
lilac
burgundia
Brook
Lionhawk
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
gscraig
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
26 posters

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 5 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Lionhawk Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 am

And the Native Americans have been known to say that the Pale Faces speak with a forked tongue.

If you are going to quote me, why not have the decency to quote me in the proper context? We can have differences of opinion, but to manipulate my input as something else is a dis service to your own thread and the very folks reading it. And my input of the quote that you have repeatedly tried to distort the context of, was about JUSTICE for all the crimes against humanity stemming from the British government. That would include all the control mechanisms that they have created which would include the very ones that you and I both agree on, that were mentioned in the TJ.

On your little list, you forgot to include the Native Americans. Or is that because it has already been done?

Floyd wrote, "If there was a dark faction behind the agenda this little shop of horrors are promoting they wouldn't be getting any support from me." Where do you think your tax dollars goes to?

Beware when you are watching the right hand, that the left hand is doing something that might not be in your favor. Did I say that correctly?

Also, your approach is very similar to what is happening in the USA with Ron Paul and these so called News letters that had Ron Paul's name on it. The very same kind of technique is being applied. It is so 3D. Also second handed. At least Ron is addressing these issues as compared to Billy who is now a hostage by TPTB.

Through this edit I am going to present you a video. Talk about synchronicity or being guided.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DAnJYjDkPLE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There have been somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 treaties presented to the Native Americans here. Of which, none have been honored by the ones who have created those treaties. I remember one which involved the Shoshone, where they wanted the Shoshone to sign and the Shoshone were reluctant to do so. So the Army representatives decided to kill a young brave, cooked him up on a spit, and then ate him right in front of the Shoshone Nation. Of course they signed the treaty.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 5 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Lionhawk wrote:In part..."That might be the next rumor coming from this discussion, that I do support it. I mean if we look at the under tones Sanicle hints at. Or should I mention the innuendos that also lean to putting words in one mouth."
    Just for the record the assumption/judgement made about my intention in the post referred to are completely wrong, as has been in the past. Duly noted. And please don't twist this comment into being something else to support your agenda. You'll be pleased to know I won't try to help in the future.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Like walking on glass. Exactly Sanicle. Thanks for the validation. And just for the record, I only acknowledged what you said and actually saw merit in what you wrote. That is why I mentioned it and if it was directed at you, I would have addressed you about it. But my innuendo statement was bringing to light some of those undertones you mentioned and how my statements are being distorted repeatedly, not in your direction. Savvy?

Agenda? Wow! Go for it!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Well it's a shame you didn't speak more plainly. If I can read it differently, so can others. But I see your point now. Thanks for clearing it up.

Oh and another thing. When I used the word "agenda" (unwisely it seems) I merely meant what you are trying to achieve by posting so often on this thread. No more and no less. Apologies if that word offended.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:24 am

Brook wrote:If you are going to site antisemitism and White supremacy and Fascism in UFO contactees as the title suggests....

It would be a good idea to get to the ROOT of it and not the end results.

Yes Indeed. That's why I have already addressed that right back at the beginning of the thread (posts 2 3 and 5). I would never want to suggest these movements were original in their white supremacy and racial doctrines.

It is indeed the arisophyof Liebenfels, List before him and Alfred Rosenberg , as well as the neo theosophical inventions of the fraudulent Guy Ballard that would influence the fascist 'contactees'

Adamski as stated earlier was influenced both by Kathrine Tingley's version of Theosophy but also the crypto fascist I AM Activity. Adamski was also a great influence on Meier.

All of the above have been influential on neo nazi groups such as stormfront and combat 18 and endless others in the UK and across Europe and the Aryan Nations and numerous others in the United States.

They are also influential on the crypto fascist Gnostic Liberation Front.

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:29 am

Brook wrote:Yeah...we get it Floyd.....it's antisemitic.....

It is not just antisemitism the Talmud is abhorrent for but it is offensive on many other levels. It is not just the Jews who are on the receiving end of fascism. It is anti human.

That is why, its author, its editor,its publisher,its re publisher and promoters (yes including George Green) are the enemies of humanity.

It is the central core to the Meier religion and the whole fraud surrounding him and no matter how it is brushed under the carpet, undervalued in the grand scheme of Meiers pseudo religion and apologised for it remains the crux of the matter. Its content and purpose are clear. The Talmud of Jmannuel is the philosophy of Billy Meier

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:01 am; edited 4 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:35 am

To summarise thus far then, The white supremacist and fascist contactess and the I AM Activity are inextricably linked.

Their Agendas are equal and sympathetic to each other.

To promote the racial philosophy of (Aryanism as depicted in the artistic constructions of their contacts) as defined by the German pioneers of Ariosophy.
    To promote social engineering and eugenics (as influenced by Margaret Sanger) at the cost of homosexuals,those who sit in judgement of practising promiscuity or having liberal relationships, blacks and other ethnic minorities.
    To eradicate the Jewish race or at least segregate it.
    The repatriation of blacks and other ethnic minorities.
    To create a pseudo religion surrounding each alleged alien contact giving gravitas and doctrinal validity from outer space to their fascist politics. A distraction if you will to their real agenda.
    To carry the work on where the nazis left off.
    To serve either a pro Germanic or Pro American Agenda
    Pelley, Meier, Williamson, Adamski,Van Tassell(of Ashtar fame)the Ballards and Mark and Elizabeth Prophet. It is a web of hatred.

More to Follow...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 am

Lionhawk wrote:

There have been somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 treaties presented to the Native Americans here.

William Pelley wanted to move the Indians out of the reservations and put the Jews in there instead.

Then probably he would eradicate the Indians slowly over time through spiritual eugenics. You know. Social engineering.

The treatment of Indigenous peoples all over the world by white Europeans and their descendents has always been tragic.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 am

Below is an excellent free PDF ebook entitled Psychic Dictatorship in America by Gerald B Bryan

It goes in to great critical detail of the fraudent Ballards and their I AM Activity. It also covers the links between Pelley's fascist silver shirts and how members of that movement became entangled in Ballard's, 'new religion' of 'christian democracy'.

An excellent resource. What it doesnt cover is how George Hunt Williamson who was an editor for Pelley before starting a UFO cult of his own, then ended up in the Andes with his own I AM sect changing his name for the second time to Brother Phillip.

http://users.on.net/~thefirstbruce/Ballards/PsyDict.pdf
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:02 am

Wow...Agenda? We have an agenda? I was in fact taking your advise Sanicle and going to the OP of this thread and decided to compose a post regarding the 'subject matter here".

But let me clear this up....agenda ....there is none....You see I don't work for billy Meier....I have no personal experience... but I have seen the work Colonel Wendall Stevens put together...and I don't believe he's a "follower' of the TJ. In fact he wrote about discovering some interesting information regarding Hitler that in the past I found quite enlightening. Here is a link to ta story he recants.....

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/mysteries/history/hitler.html

Well....when people raise the subject of antisemitism and having a Jewish family in part....yet I don't practice anything close to Judaism ...I was raised by my mother who always celebrated Christmas...yet I went to family Hanuka party's....and I would have no clue as to how to recite the menorah.....I only sat back and watched and enjoyed the party and family.... And the pictures many people have in their mind of how a Jew thinks is quite unusual. Fact is most of us hate what Israel is doing right now. But so few people realize this. Another fact...if I wished...I could be an Israel National because of my name in a flash ...but NO THANKS...I like it right here where I'm at and hope the collective conscious of this country gets it together before it completely falls apart.

But I personally have been on the receiving end of the very thing this thread talks about....which is White supremacy....antisemitism....and UFO contact. In a REAL way. I just don't discuss that part. But I've mentioned it....In fact I didn't even know lionhawk (calling him Lionhart) in a post very few people paid attention to....but it was directly about this subject of Billy Meier that brought about our first meeting....only thing was...his recollection of PTaah and my memory trigger of Ptah are two entirely different beings.....but they are in fact of the alien sort and I've been writing about Ptah for quite some time.... here was my response way back then.....and nobody paid any attention except him....

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=172506&postcount=66

Now there is no agenda on my part...but when someone speaks about such subjects yet indicates because I do see some validity to the Billy Meier experience....and NOT the TJ.....now I and my mate are painted as such....now we have an AGENDA? And I've been told we should apologize?!?!

Again I say what? so guess what....to not be painted a raciest as has been suggested...I'm in a position to defend my thinking so everyone here knows I'm not an antisemitic raciest?!?!?! Well I'll be....sometimes you just don't know eh?
    To serve either a pro Germanic or Pro American Agenda

So I went to the first thread and was composing some FACTS regarding antisemitism from not only facts....but linking the actual subject of UFOs. I did that in my last long post regarding the Nazis.....and with the video Lionhawk just posted by David Icke...these ARE in fact things I can speak of on a level playing field of knowing and not just believing. And for the record....believe what you wish...but understand there is a possibility to what I have presented....and here are a few facts regarding this thread and it's opening words in the first few posts of the OP and it's author.

If anyone thinks for one moment that racism, antisemitism and containing the Jews for future placement because of antisemitic racial bias is born of Nazi campaigns to rid the world of Jews...think again. Perhaps a bit of a history lesson might suffice.

Nobody wanted Jews in their new found christian cultures. It flew in the face of the only begotton son /sun.

So...what are we going to do with all the Jews????

When I see statements such as.....(from the OP and several others in the beginning)

"we see how that movement is a front for Fascist pro American white supremacist ideology" (the first post here) ...or....."that much of the UFO contactee movement is indeed a front for neo nazism, fascism, anti antisemitism and American Nationalism." ....Or.....

......"The evidence linking UFO Contactees to White Supremacist groups, pro American anti Semitic and neo nazi organisations (particularly in the united States) is incontrovertible.

For those who defend it I can only think that they know not of the ugly reality that belies its other worldly facade."

I have to say....whoa....wait a minute....WHERE DID THIS ALL STEM FROM???

This in not simply an 'American" issue by a long shot. Particularly the antisemitism...Jewish segregation and hatred.

Does anybody know about King Edward I's Edict of Expulsion in 1290? Or the Jewish "Emancipation" in England???

For that matter does anybody know about the The Alhambra Decree that ordered the expulsion of Jews issued on the 31st of March 1492 by the joint Catholic Monarchs of Spain (Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon) from the kingdom of Spain? That edict was not revoked until the 16th of December 1968, following the Second Vatican Council. That was might white of them eh?

Breaking it down....Jews had to convert to Christianity and were called "crypto-Jews". Ferdinand and Isabella took seriously the reports that some crypto-Jews were not only privately practicing their former faith, but were secretly trying to draw other converts back into the Jewish fold. Hence the established Spanish Inquisition in both Castile and Aragon to investigate these and other suspicions. I'm guessing you've all heard of the Spanish Inquisition.

In 1290, King Edward I issued an edict expelling all Jews from England. Lasting for the rest of the Middle Ages, it would be over 350 years until it was formally overturned in 1656.

Economically, Jews played a key role in the country. The church at the time strictly forbade usury, or the lending of money for profit. This created a vacuum in the economy of Europe that only Jews were able to fill (canon law was not considered to apply to Jews, and Judaism permits loans with interest between Jews and non-Jews). As a consequence, some Jews made large amounts of money. Although not all legally, in 1279, 280 Jews were hanged for coin clipping. Taking advantage of their unique status as his direct subjects, the King could expropriate Jewish assets in the form of taxation. He levied heavy taxes on Jews at will without having to summon Parliament. The Jewish community acted as a kind of giant monetary filter: Jews collected interest on money lent to the people which the King could take at his pleasure.

Jews acquired a reputation as extortionate moneylenders which made them extremely unpopular with both the church and the general public. While an anti-Jewish attitude was widespread in Europe, medieval England was particularly anti-Jewish. An image of the Jew as a diabolical figure who hated Christ started to become widespread, and antisemitic myths such as the Wandering Jew and ritual murders originated and spread throughout England, as well as Scotland and Wales. In frequent cases of blood libel, Jews were said to hunt for children to murder before Passover so they could use their blood to make matzah. An anti-Jewish attitude on a number of occasions sparked riots where many Jews were murdered, most famously in 1190 when over a hundred Jews were massacred in the city of York.

Occasionally permits were given to individuals to visit England, as in the case of Dr. Elyas Sabot in 1410, but it was not until the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492 and Portugal in 1497 that any considerable number of Sephardic Jews found refuge in England. Sephardic Jews are basically "crypto-Jews".

So we darned Jews were a real problem I tell ya! Where and what are you going to do eh? Well as it turns out it also became realized these Jews were pretty good with money in particular was this one Jewish family who dealt in bullion....made a damned fortune doing it and the legacy begins..... but not before an effort to rid nations of their wandering ways. Hence the term Wandering Jew and the ever popular "getting Jewed out of your money....."

The ban on Jews in England ended around 1655-56. The controversy over the readmission of Jews was fought out in a pamphlet war. The issue divided religious radicals and more conservative elements within society. The Puritan William Prynne was vehemently opposed to permitting Jews to return

The Jewish Naturalization Act 1753 was an Act of Parliament of the Parliament of Great Britain, which received royal assent on 7 July 1753 but was repealed in 1754 due to widespread opposition to its provisions. During the Jacobite rising of 1745, the Jews had shown particular loyalty to the government. Their chief financier, Sampson Gideon, had strengthened the stock market, and several of the younger members had volunteered in the corps raised to defend London. Possibly as a reward, Henry Pelham in 1753 brought in the Jew Bill of 1753, which allowed Jews to become naturalized by application to Parliament. It passed the Lords without much opposition, but on being brought down to the House of Commons, the Tories made a great outcry against this "abandonment of Christianity", as they called it. The Whigs, however, persisted in carrying out at least one part of their general policy of religious toleration, and the bill was passed and received the royal assent.

Finally....the Emancipation of the Jews in England was the culmination of efforts in the 19th century over several hundred years to loosen the legal restrictions set in place on England's Jewish population. The nation's mercantile class had long recognized Jews as an economic asset, and they and their allies in Parliament sought and eventually won the passage of laws that placed male Jews in England on an equal legal footing with the kingdom's other emancipated males.

Benjamin Disraeli, born a Jew though baptized aged 12 into the Church of England, was a member of parliament from 1837, served as Chancellor of the Exchequer in the 1858 and 1867-1868 Conservative governments. He went on to become, in 1868, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and again in 1874. He was elevated to the House of Lords in 1876. His willingness to take Christian oaths meant there were no barriers to his political career. For other Jews, the oath remained the key obstacle.

For a time the advocates of Jewish emancipation seem to have lost heart. The chief supporters of the bill, R. Grant in the Commons, and Lord Holland in the Lords, died within a few months of each other in 1840, and during the next four years the political activity of the English Jews was concentrated on the attempt to obtain admission to municipal office. A bill to that effect got as far as a first reading in the Lords by one vote, in 1841, but was lost on a second reading. It was not until July 31, 1845, that the bill was carried. In the following year (August 18, 1846) the Religious Opinions Relief Act removed a certain number of minor disabilities which affected the Jews of England as well as other dissenters from the Established Church, and the only portal which still remained closed to the Jews was that of Parliament.

1858 Lionel de Rothschild took the oath with covered head, substituting "so help me, Jehovah" for the ordinary form of oath, and thereupon took his seat as the first Jewish member of Parliament; David Salomons was re-elected for Greenwich in a by-election and took his seat in early 1859. Two years later a more general form of oath for all members of Parliament was introduced, which freed the Jews from all cause of exclusion.

Now you'd suppose the emancipation of the Jews would be the end of the story but it's not. fast forward to teh 1930's and it starts all over again. No one knew what to do with all these immigrant Jews...so it was deemed in a thing called the WHITE PAPERS OF 1939. A policy paper issued by the British government under Neville Chamberlain in which the idea of partitioning the Mandate for Palestine, as recommended in the Peel Commission Report of 1937, was abandoned in favor of creating an independent Palestine governed by Palestinian Arabs and Jews in proportion to their numbers in the population by 1939 (section I). A limit of 75,000 Jewish immigrants was set for the five-year period 1940-1944, consisting of a regular yearly quota of 10,000, and a supplementary quota of 25,000, spread out over the same period, to cover refugee emergencies. After this cut-off date, further immigration would depend on the permission of the Arab majority (section II). Restrictions were also placed on the rights of Jews to buy land from Arabs (section III).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1939_White_Paper

I think we all know how that turned out.....The Provisional Council of Israel's first constitutional act was a Proclamation that "All legislation resulting from the British Government's White Paper of May, 1939, will at midnight tonight become null and void. This includes the immigration provisions as well as the land transfer regulations of February, 1940."

I'm not done yet. I'm going to bring the Ufology into this yet.....just wait.......but I urge you to watch the video Lionhawk posted by David Icke in one of his last few posts.....Talk about ANTI HUMAN...whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Brook on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 am

What has all this got do with the contactees and the new religions this thread is about?

I think you are being a little paranoid.
    I said the authors of the Talmud and those who promote it are against humanity. Are you one of them. No

Do you agree with it (the TJ)? No

Luckily this thread is not just about Billy Meier.

It was about contactees and the I AM religions in America and their influence by and on white supremacy and fascism but you seem to be taking it off topic again.

I would be delighted if we could keep to the subject matter.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 am

Floyd wrote:What has all this got do with the contactees and the new religions this thread is about?

I think you are being a little paranoid.
    I said the authors of the Talmud and those who promote it are against humanity. Are you one of them. No

Do you agree with it (the TJ)? No

Luckily this thread is not just about Billy Meier.

It was about contactees and the I AM religions in America and their influence by and on white supremacy and fascism but you seem to be taking it off topic again.

I would be delighted if we could keep to the subject matter.

the last line in my post .....
    I'm not done yet. I'm going to bring the Ufology into this yet.....just wait.......but I urge you to watch the video Lionhawk posted by David Icke in one of his last few posts.....Talk about ANTI HUMAN...whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and MY conctee portion which you obviously did not read.............

In fact based on this post you did not read any of it.....I'm not paranoid at all...just wanting to bring some basic facts before you paint all of the as "American" Issue.....it's not entirely true to do so.....this is simply a small off shoot with a much larger identity.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:43 am

In all fairness the larger part of your post, however true it may be, is indeed irrelevant to the subject matter of this thread.

Your assumption that I think this is only an American issue is invalid and you based it on the fact that this thread only deals with the particular phenomena of contactees and founders of new religions in post 1920 America (although Meier fits in to this paradigm IMO) and their influence by and on nazi, fascist, white supremacist and anti Semitic groups and ideologies.

I am profoundly aware that these problems of fascism and anti semitism exist outside of America but the context of contacteeism, new religious movements, white supremacy and fascism is a particularly American phenomena. As we can see in the posts earlier in the thread.

You would be misguided to think I am anti American because of the subject matter of this thread.

In fact I have lived in America in the past and found it rather pleasant. Not that it doesnt have its problems like any other nation.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 am

One more thing ...How exactly is bring in the roots of antisemitism "off topic".....when you talk about these SOCIETIES and look at their symbols ....they tell quite a different story....and that is what I plan on doing...but first you have to get to the root eh?

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 5 220px-Theosophicalseal.svg
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 am

Well let's see.....White Supremacy didn't start until 1934. Am I still on topic? LOL

Rumor has it that Billy Meier started this White Supremacy with a book called a TJ.

Rumor also has it that England as far as a country will be up for Sainthood status in our life time. The ceremonies will be headed by the leaders of the White Supremacists, in the city of Rome.

Lighten up Floyd. And what's up with all the side stepping?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:58 am

Yes the Theosophical Society is the root in some ways. However this is not news as I have already covered it earlier in the thread. The I AM Activity religions and Germanic Ariosophic esoteric traditions all stem from bastardisations of theosophy (especially the latter to suit ideologies of German racial superiority. As I stated earlier. Adamski was involved in Katherine Tingleys theosophy off spring and even went to Tibet and formed his own theosophical group.

All of this has been stated above. Most scholars doubt the links between Liebenfells,the thule Society as actually influential on Hitler as there is no evidence. They probably had some influence on some Nazi party members.

Ariosophy expands on the notion that the Aryan and the Semite, though of the same thread are different. It then takes the idea of Aryanism and moves it away from its meaning of Indian tribal race to race of Germanic superiority. The nazis reversed the swastika and adopted it from the ariosophic societies and used it as their emblem for Propaganda.

It is relevant but it has already been said.
    Most of the contactees were influenced by some form of theosophical or arisophical system.
    Meier included.

But do I need to repeat myself.

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:10 am; edited 6 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:59 am

Lionhawk wrote:Well let's see.....White Supremacy didn't start until 1934. Am I still on topic? LOL

Rumor has it that Billy Meier started this White Supremacy with a book called a TJ.

Rumor also has it that England as far as a country will be up for Sainthood status in our life time. The ceremonies will be headed by the leaders of the White Supremacists, in the city of Rome.

Lighten up Floyd. And what's up with all the side stepping?

Well as I havent suggested any of the above I really dont know what you are on about.

I can say it for the 14th time if you like, this thread is about contactees, new religions and fascism in America post 1920 as a sociological and religio-political phenomena. Nowhere did I say non of these existed before hand.
    Rolling Eyes

Good lord.

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:14 am

Sanicle wrote:Well it's a shame you didn't speak more plainly. If I can read it differently, so can others. But I see your point now. Thanks for clearing it up.

Oh and another thing. When I used the word "agenda" (unwisely it seems) I merely meant what you are trying to achieve by posting so often on this thread. No more and no less. Apologies if that word offended.

It is with hope that Floyd's thread here will be a worthwhile read and all who are participating, assisted in that process. Since I also have only 180 posts since I have been here, I guess I have some catching up to do. If there is a limit as to how many posts are allowed, no one has notified me as yet. So send me a PM if you disapprove of my current activity. Based on PM's I have been getting, they have been very supportive of my current actions.

I won't worry about the little things as long as we all don't end up walking on glass.

Hope that was plain enough.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:23 am

Sanicle. I understand. I for one appreciate your posts.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:31 am

Floyd wrote:
    Most of the contactees were influenced by some form of theosophical or arisophical system.
    Meier included.

In your opinion Floyd....why do you think that is?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:36 am

btw Sanicle.....we can all have a healthy debate and even throw in a few zingers and still be on the same side eh? There is a whole lot of things Floyd discusses that I do agree with and take exception to....we can even discuss gardening eh Floyd? So it's just a thread with plenty of debate is all.... Wink
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:42 am

I thought it was about, "The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO contactees.' As by your title. Truth is, your title has a very broad spectrum. What did you expect? You could even have a thread just on the TJ. Which in my opinion would be like beating a dead horse on life support. But hey, I have seen stranger things.

And if there are any more memos being put out about this thread, put me on the list. I never got the first one..........lol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 am

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Meier included.

In your opinion Floyd....why do you think that is?

I have stated it earlier. The arisophical meovement and I Am religions practiced racism and white supremacy with extreme prejeduce.

Both these new religions tied in with what was going on politically at that time, a surge in extreme right wing political ideology and pro American anti semetic attitudes. It seems odd to me aliens would provide them with support in their mission. Unless of course they were lower astral merely reflecting what they held dear deep inside each thought form, they made the whole thing up, or they just rather nasty little spacemen
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:49 am

For the record I'd like to say this is a brilliant thread to discuss as well....however if you have decided to keep the subject matter in a "BOX" of one sort while the white supremacist and fascist "contactee subject is being spoken of here...and don't want to hear where this stems from .....it remains in a box of small indecisive and subjective opinion without looking at the bigger picture in my opinion.

I don't feel bringing in antisemitic roots is off topic at all Floyd.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:51 am

[quote="Lionhawk"]I thought it was about, "The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO contactees.' /quote]

Actually its not very broad at all. Unless of course you are suggesting there are hundreds of White supremacist contactees. I would have thought there were not a great deal of them and that most have them have been covered already.

I think you want to start talking about Billy again dont you?..come on now..dont be shy...lol

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 pm