tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Space Brother Contactees Part 1 of 5 - Howard Menger, Van Tassel & Dan Fry

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Space Brother Contactees Part 1 of 5 - Howard Menger, Van Tassel & Dan Fry Empty Space Brother Contactees Part 1 of 5 - Howard Menger, Van Tassel & Dan Fry

Post  Carol Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7myEjjbuPYU
    Space Brother Contactees Part 1 of 5 - Howard Menger, Van Tassel & Dan Fry
    Howard Menger, Van Tassel and Dan Fry, completing the series on Leslie UFO (Adamski) in the Quantum Cosmology account. The damaged file with Dan Fry is now part of this series. ETs walk do amongst us; valuable evidence is provided by reliable witnesses. There are incredible revelations regarding the Military building Saucers on Earth, secrecy and methods in recruiting Contactees, witness accounts of Human Looking Space People and.well I am blown away. Sadly I am led to understand Menger passed away as recently as Feb 2009 at 87 years of age. You will meet all his family in this film. I wish I had known he was alive at that time.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Space Brother Contactees Part 1 of 5 - Howard Menger, Van Tassel & Dan Fry Empty Re: Space Brother Contactees Part 1 of 5 - Howard Menger, Van Tassel & Dan Fry

Post  Carol Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:35 am