tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
mudra
malletzky
HigherLove
ceridwen
Chimpsky
Raie
Jenetta
devakas
Neteru
Owlsden
Beren
Carol
lilac
burgundia
Brook
Lionhawk
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
gscraig
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
26 posters

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 am

It wasnt only Jewish people who suffered. By millions I mean innocent people in nearly every country in Europe.

The statement is offensive whether one is Jewish or not.

The Talmud of Jmannauel is also offensive. Its publishers are clearly not right in the head.

If you find it acceptable then that is entirely up to you.

Happy new year

Last edited by Floyd on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Empty Spiritual Eugenics and White Supremacy

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:16 am

Getting back to the topic.

One of the things that fascist 'contactee' William Pelley was promoting was 'spiritual Eugenics'

The pioneer of this horrendous practice was an american lady named Margaret Sanger.

At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City, a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril. The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South."

Not to be outdone by her followers, Margaret Sanger spoke of sterilizing those she designated as "unfit," a plan she said would be the "salvation of American civilization.: And she also spike of those who were "irresponsible and reckless," among whom she included those " whose religious scruples prevent their exercising control over their numbers." She further contended that "there is no doubt in the minds of all thinking people that the procreation of this group should be stopped." That many Americans of African origin constituted a segment of Sanger considered "unfit" cannot be easily refuted.

http://blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
    Brook
    Brook

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:20 am

Now Floyd.....I've been waiting for you to post with your paint brush one of the largest most controversial contactee/ alien written pieces that has filtered to the New Age movement in this thread and I've yet to see it....

You see I am a bit sensitive as having the my last name would surly have me rounded up and put in a concentration camp as obviously not only Jewish but a Germanic Jew who's grandfather got away. Only his brother got killed by the Germans. A small price to pay and the family now exists in The country they migrated to during the war.

But back to it...how come you don't site the eugenics of the Urantia which was supposedly written and channeled by an Alien/ Divine source? That of the melchizedek? Perhaps it's okay when there is truth in the book? so a little eugenics is okay? It's the single most prevalent siting of much of the NEW AGE eh?

A small example....

The Urantia Book mentions Melchizedek over 230 times and attributes many teachings in the book to Melchizedek. This book can be traced to the New Age communities interest in Melchizedek and the Order of Melchizedek. Unfortunately many New Age books, wittingly or unwittingly by repeating information they do not know the source of, base what they teach about Melchizedek on this book. The Urantia Book was written in the early 1900’s and published in 1955. It was written by a group of disenchanted Seventh Day Adventists in competition/answer to Seventh Day Adventist leader Ellen White’s outlandish prophecies and her claims of being in contact with aliens. The Urantia Book includes many of the Seventh Day Adventist’s basic beliefs mixed with extremely sensational false information about the history of the earth, Satan and alien beings. Some of the most objectionable teachings in the Urantia Book are racist and separatist. Here is a small sampling of racist quotes from the Urantia Book.

Quote: Civilization is in danger when youth neglect to interest themselves in ethics, sociology, eugenics*, philosophy, the fine arts, religion, and cosmology.”

*Eugenics: the study of methods of improving genetic qualities by selective breeding, especially as applied to human mating.

“unrestrained multiplication of inferiors, with decreasing reproduction of superiors, is unfailingly suicidal of cultural civilization”

“The indigo [Black] race was moving south in Africa, there to begin its slow but long-continued racial deterioration.”

In regard to eugenics: “The difficulty of executing such a radical program on Urantia consists in the absence of competent judges to pass upon the biologic fitness or unfitness of the individuals of your world races." "Notwithstanding this obstacle, it seems that you ought to be able to agree upon the biologic disfellowshiping of your more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial stocks”.

“reproduction is regulated in accordance with planetary requirements and innate hereditary endowments: The mortals on a planet during this age are divided into from five to ten groups, and the lower groups are permitted to produce only one half as many children as the higher. The continued improvement of such a magnificent race throughout the era of light and life is largely a matter of the selective reproduction of those racial strains which exhibit superior qualities of a social, philosophic, cosmic, and spiritual nature”.

“It is neither tenderness nor altruism to bestow futile sympathy upon degenerated human beings, unsalvable, abnormal and inferior mortals.”

“The church, because of overmuch false sentiment, has long ministered to the underprivileged and the unfortunate ... leading to the unwise perpetuation of racially degenerate stocks.”

“The selective elimination of inferior human strains will tend to eradicate many mortal inequalities.”

End of quotes from the Urantia Book.

Now..the Melchizedek Order.....

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Melchi-no19

The Melchizedek priesthood in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Shortly after the establishment of the Church, the ordination of blacks was prohibited. Following a revelation to then-Church president Spencer W. Kimball, the Church lifted the prohibition in 1978.

Then you have this New Age Guru Drunvalo Melchizedek....running around...who claims contact of dimensional Aliens...but you gotta take his class to actually SEE THEM if you don't have the "right stuff".

To end...I introduce you to the ...

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 The-Urantia-Book-Fellowship-2

Where...........Race, Evolutionary Biology and the
    Kingdom of Heaven

http://urantiabook.org/archive/readers/doc729.htm

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 30846
    Authorship

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 220px-William_S_Sadler_1914The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Magnify-clip

William S. Sadler

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 220px-Lena_Sadler_-_SadlerLenaBillThe White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Magnify-clip

Lena K. Sadler

The exact circumstances of the origin of The Urantia Book are
    unknown. The book and its publishers do not name a human author.
    Instead, it is written as if directly presented by numerous celestial
    beings
    appointed to the task of providing an "epochal" religious
    revelation. For each paper, either a named celestial being, an order of
    being, or a group of beings is credited as its author.

It was Channeled!

Last edited by Brook on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:23 am

I was reading the Urantia book the other night funnily enough.

It was due to figure at some point further down the line. I think comitting suicide would be more enjoyable than the reading all of the Urantia book. Not for me.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:26 am

Floyd wrote:I was reading the Urantia book the other night funnily enough.

It was due to figure at some point further down the line. I think comitting suicide would be more enjoyable than the reading all of the Urantia book. Not for me.

Well perhaps you should read it...because it's one of the single most poignant books that "new agers" follow. Perhaps they don't follow the book but BORN in that book is the basis of a whole plethora of New Ageism. Up to and including The Melchizedek Order...... How many "followers" does Drunvalo have? The decedent of Jesus Christ himself! And he has most of south America believing it....they play his stuff on long term bus rides!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:29 am

Yes im well aware of the Urantia book. I wrote my university dissertation on the so called 'new age movement' back in the 90s.

I have read enough back then thanks. I picked it up again whilst researching matter for this thread. No paint brush though. Just verifiable historical facts. Very Happy
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:36 am

Floyd wrote:Yes im well aware of the Urantia book. I wrote my university dissertation on the so called 'new age movement' back in the 90s.

I have read enough back then thanks. I picked it up again whilst researching matter for this thread. No paint brush though. Just verifiable historical facts. Very Happy

Then why have you not posted it here? It belongs here in this thread as a HUGE topic in the discussion of the title of this thread? More so then perhaps the things you have been siting. When it comes to antisemitism it wreaks of it! And I've sited it's the mother of most of the mind control programs out there regarding spirituality and the channeled mother load!

I've personally been waiting to see it.....but instead had to site it myself. Is there a reason why you have not sited it? Just a curiosity if you've studied it and decided not to mention it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:42 am

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Yes im well aware of the Urantia book. I wrote my university dissertation on the so called 'new age movement' back in the 90s.

Then why have you not posted it here? It belongs here in this thread as a HUGE topic in the discussion of the title of this thread? More so then perhaps the things you have been siting. When it comes to antisemitism it wreaks of it! And I've sited it's the mother of most of the mind control programs out there regarding spirituality.

I've personally been waiting to see it.....but instead had to site it myself. Is there a reason why you have not sited it? Just a curiosity if you've studied it and decided not to mention it.

Relax Brook. It was coming which is exactly the reason I picked it up agin on wednesday. At the moment im still fascinated with the connections between Pelley, the other contactees and the I AM activity in its various incarnations. I havent finished that bit yet.

Im not doing this to a timetable.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 am

Well...personally I would have brought it about first. The reason why... is the New Age movement and UFO contact is MARRIED.

Being of German persuasion and Jewish having a child grow up in a world where this kind of thing exists it UPPER MOST in my mind and I've been watching this thread. Carl Jung and the Urantia book set a precedence for me. With a title regarding White supremacists and regarding eugenics it's a key to unlocking the door of such a subject...these others you are siting are simply an off shoot of the SOURCE.
    How about getting to the source first eh? Then it will make a whole lot more sense to bring the off shoots of the movement of such "enlightenment and spirituality" to the forefront? but it's your thread....carry on.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:55 am

One last thought.....being "offended" by antisemitism and racism is one thing ......LIVING IT is a whole other thing and I can personally attest to it. Just try raising a child with a Jewish last name in a town with a bunch of red neck KKK MF's to understand the meaning eh?. ...you have no idea how that feels...you can only imagine.

Perhaps judgments should be set aside when pointing the finger while doing such research?

As Mercurial tried pointing out.....we are not the enemy of humanity here Floyd.....neither Lionhawk nor I subscribe to it.

edit to add.....

singling out a partial sentence without the whole enchelada is just wrong. What Lionhawk said in that statement you are so offended by was this...

If I was to be this country's next President, the first thing I would do as president would be to sever all ties to England. Mind you that I am not the only one who thinks this way in our country. That would also include confiscating any property you think you own in this country. And if Canada wanted to do the same, I would support her in those efforts.
    And if you were to make more of it, because your arrogance dictates that, I would finish what the Nazis didn't finish. BP would also be gone. Look at that damage. This country has suffered much because of England. Look at our history and the evidence will amaze you. Even socially we still suffer. The scars are everywhere.

He did not say one antisemitic thing in that statement...only siting the controlling factor of England and the monarchy. So stop with the games...he was making a statement of standing up to the controls of one small but powerful country in this war on humanity.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:23 am

Brook wrote:The Urantia Book mentions Melchizedek over 230 times and attributes many teachings in the book to Melchizedek. This book can be traced to the New Age communities interest in Melchizedek and the Order of Melchizedek. Unfortunately many New Age books, wittingly or unwittingly by repeating information they do not know the source of, base what they teach about Melchizedek on this book. The Urantia Book was written in the early 1900’s and published in 1955. It was written by a group of disenchanted Seventh Day Adventists in competition/answer to Seventh Day Adventist leader Ellen White’s outlandish prophecies and her claims of being in contact with aliens. The Urantia Book includes many of the Seventh Day Adventist’s basic beliefs mixed with extremely sensational false information about the history of the earth, Satan and alien beings. Some of the most objectionable teachings in the Urantia Book are racist and separatist.
    I didn't realize there was an SDA connection. I grew-up SDA, but I no longer attend church -- although I'm thinking about rejoining a choir at a conservative Episcopal church. However, I regularly read Ellen White's 'Life of Christ' books from the 1890's, such as 'Steps to Christ', 'Christ's Object Lessons', 'Thoughts From the Mount of Blessing', 'Ministry of Healing', and 'Desire of Ages'. I find her work profoundly insightful, but I read it for principles and concepts, rather than for 'Bible Prophecy'. I have most recently been attempting to study 'Desire of Ages' in harmony with the 'Federalist Papers' and the 1928 'Book of Common Prayer' -- while listening to Bach and Handel -- but hell, I'm a bit different, to say the least! I read materials such as the 'Urantia Book' and the 'Great Controversy' to help me think about theological and philosophical concepts. I don't take them literally. They merely contain mental and spiritual crutches, which I find quite useful -- especially when combined with other materials, and even some science-fiction. Ellen White claimed to be in contact with 'Angels' rather than 'Aliens' -- although some might argue that the terms are interchangeable. I'm currently thinking of 'Angels' as being the 'Souls' of both Humans and Aliens. I highly recommend 'Desire of Ages' and 'Great Controversy' -- but don't take the prophectic stuff too literally. On the other hand I once sat across the table from someone who I'd rather not name, and I read a bit from the last chapter of 'Great Controversy' -- and it caused this particular individual to 'shudder'. There is an old story of 'Great Controversy' being torn in two, the hard way, by unseen hands. This was Ellen White's favorite book. Unfortunately, a lot of the historical material is plagiarized, as documented in Walter Rea's 'White Lie'. Interestingly, there is an Obelisk over Ellen White's grave. Who knows, she might've been somehow connected with a faction of 'Giza Intelligence' or some Masonic or even Jesuit faction. This is just my speculation. Dr. Desmond Ford favored 'Desire of Ages' claiming that it was the 'greatest book in the world, other than the Bible'. I don't subscribe to Physical or Spiritual Eugenics -- although I do subscribe to the Physical and Spiritual Improvement of the Human Race via Environment and Discipline. One more thing. A Russian theologian once asked me 'Who is Melchizedek?' I didn't have an answer. Some say Melchizedek is the Archangel Michael, who later incarnated as Jesus Christ. Who knows? Perhaps Michael doesn't even know.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:41 am

I don't subscribe to Physical or Spiritual Eugenics -- although I do subscribe to the Physical and Spiritual Improvement of the Human Race via Environment and Discipline.

Anybody that has read your posts would know that ODM.....but for that matter anybody that has read Lionhawk's posts would know that as well. Wink At first I was insulted being who I am and my particular background.....then I simply found it humorous and quite prevalent in the paint brush used here for the sake of "just the facts ma'am".

As for Spiritual Improvement of the Human Race via Environment and Discipline...I just did a New Years post on that very thing....

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3776-happy-2012#63235 sunny

As for "Giza Intelligence"...that would be a VERY good place to start as a "source". DNA....Eugenics...Bloodlines.....whoa!

Adding perhaps the "message" of the Jew they called Christ was and is and should be taken to heart. Lionhawk does not fault all Reptilians either that would be using another paint brush......just the renegades. I can speak of this regarding Lionhawk...because I do live with him and he is not antisemitic either. So how about we put that paint brush away?

From the Gospel of a doubting Thomas...
    "He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything"

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Jesusaurus

Last edited by Brook on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:46 am

I truly am looking forward to when all of the renegades are banished to a dimension from whence they cannot escape.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 am

Carol wrote:I truly am looking forward to when all of the renegades are banished to a dimension from whence they cannot escape.

You can say that again!!!! I've about had it up to my eyeballs with them! BE GONE!!!!!!!!

As for this thread.....it was created from another thread where Lionhawk made a statement sort of backing up Billy Meier....NOT the TJ. And I've tried with little success to show the compromise and connection of this subject with a form of very relevant mind control by....well ...it doesn't matter as the message has gotten twisted with a paint brush...and now has painted Lionhawk 'antisemetic"......whoa!!!!!!!!!!!! With a statement...."
    Dear oh dear. I'm glad for your sake im not Jewish or I would have a lot more to say to you on that and it wouldnt be pretty."......

Well I don't follow ANY religion...but none the less am considered German Jewish by Name and if Lionhaw is antisemitic....That would mean I'm in deep dodo eh? I believe it gives me the right to speak on behalf of the Jews? The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 420354 Had you included the entire statement of Lionhawk's... I believe he WAS in fact speaking for the atrocities on all ends....and the one that is relevant in the Bloodline sense and Monarchy.

If you intend on getting to the ROOT of eugenics, bloodlines and Ufology.....look toward the Ancient Sumerians and Egyptians.

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Dracmrph

The lion sleeps right now...........

But he has woken up and will soon speak for himself .... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Brook on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:56 am

Floyd, have you ever been to Germany? Don't you realize that both our countries funded and enabled those wars? Thanks to Churchill and the rest of the British Parliament. And you blame the Nazis? When our governments created the Nazi Party. When Hitler asked our countries to find another place for the Jews or he would kill them, and our countries turned away and sealed 6 million Jews to their death. If I recall, Churchill came begging to the States for support. Also the alien agenda is not something you can conveniently put into a time frame. There has been an alien influence here for eons.

And as far as the stones you throw towards me are the very same methods you do unto those you know nothing about. Only what you consider to bother your emotional body. But just the same as you have twisted my words, you have also twisted the facts in your threads. Just so that you appear to be in control of what you consider to be righteous, while doing so with second hand methods. This is a very deceptive practice in my opinion. Also lacks integrity. The second hand paint brushes folks use will always be trumped by first hand truth. And it really doesn't matter if the majority of folks don't understand that as long as there are the few who do get it, and can influence change in a positive matter. They will at least have a solid foundation to stand on to do the do. When I sum it up, the second hand only promotes more war and death. History will validate that by the very root where it came from. A prime example is the Iraq war, where second hand information was presented as the truth, but wasn't, and we invaded Iraq. Over 1.2 million innocent lives were wasted over these second hand methods. How you refuse to see basic principles at work is something I think the University doesn't teach, because they don't want you to know. They want you to believe.

It just so happens I am a Native American. I have experienced in my travels the suffering that has been created from white supremacy. Currently, I live in the land of the Cherokee, where small pox almost put them into extinction. Not in the 1930's mind you but does it matter when?

What about Forced Sterilization? Is that out of reason? I mean since folks have disconnected themselves from the Planet, where populations lived in harmony with the Planet and populations were naturally controlled long ago, we find ourselves reacting to a dis harmonic possible solution caused by our refusal to connect back to the Planet. I mean what has been inferred was to ease the over all suffering of the Planet. Should I post a pic of some staving kids, covered in flies to present this point? Forced sterilization vs. a whole lot of suffering? Where like in Africa there should not be one starving kid there with all the diamonds and gold being mined, going to certain invading governments and corporations. I mean the policies of this world, dictated by the Elites, where we as an over all species are to be enslaved by the programs they design, and influence us to react to things but never look at the root of the program, and rectify that. Heaven forbid if forced sterilization is even mentioned. If you don't want that on the table then someone better solve the root of the problem. In my mind, I think everyone has the right to live with everything they need in order for them to share their gifts and talents onto the world so harmony can flourish. It isn't about racism at all. It all comes down to the ones who engage the Service to Self. Controlling this world and everyone on it. We are a human race as far as I am concerned and if you think I am a racist, then you are very mistaken. No matter how you manipulated the words as you have done in your near past threads in my direction. That's what is full of crap.

And in case you didn't know, my whole soul life has been for the little guy. I have shed many tears in the watching of the suffering. You have no idea what roads I have been on and what wars I have fought against the Universal tyranny being promoted by Service to Self types across the whole spectrum. I'm still fighting it and will continue to do so despite the limited twisted opinions you have of me and continue to throw at me.

More to come.....You know why Floyd?...... Because I have decided not to give up on you.

Namaste'

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Lionhawk ,

when you mentioned Cherokees I remembered this old tune

"Marchin ` on the trail of tears"

We must remember here that trail of tears was and is brought upon the planet by UK imperial conquerings and by the desire to have an empire in which Sun never goes down.
    I am here sticking to the human element without alien cloaking in human forms as kings and queens in the past.

But I have also to say that America IS a product of British empire and is in fact still a part of it. like a wrathful fist of UK no matter how does it look like outside...
    Anglo American empire truly.
    In reality English one.
    Forget about that "politically correct" term -British- Wales ,Scotland and Northern Ireland are just territories conquered by English. Who was there and who knows those nations will tell the truth.

Welsh,Scots and Ires DO NOT like English for they well know how much blood they gave to English overlords.
    Native Americans know that too well.

It was not Americans who exterminated Indians - English plus other Europeans did the American holocaust before they came to European one in 20th century.

But what is my point here?

English ruling elite that created USA and other satellite countries over centuries are ones to blame - not people Americans or English people whom in fact are same hostages to them before any other nation in the world.

Mere fact that both Lionhawk and Floyd are here in this forum talking,reasoning,conflicting, and all of it again- is the amazing thing! They are not blinded by what their countries did, they do something for betterment of all on Earth.

My nation in where I was born in this life on Earth is a nation that is older than English and American nations.
    We have history that goes thousands of years ago and way before Saxon and Angles tribes decided to leave current land called Deutchland and to set sail for isle of Britannia where my relatives Celts were living ...

We have did many things in the past but I don`t want to return to that, I am before all a man and born on Earth .
    I do not subscribe to man made borders and nations when in fact we`re all related.
    Every American and every English is my brother or sister.

What is done- is done.

Brothers Floyd and Lionhawk I love ya both.

We make world anew.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:44 pm

But I have also to say that America IS a product of British empire and is in fact still a part of it

I believe that is what the reflective post where Lionhawk is deemed antisemitic has pointed that out. In fact he also pointed out the attempted and near successful genocide on the REAL Native American Indians. The "Not so White" Redman..... The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 871182

And again in this statement......
    "Don't you realize that both our countries funded and enabled those wars?"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:18 pm

My roots on my grandmother's side are also on the trail of tears path as she was born on a Cherokee Indian reservation. And other roots are found throughout Europe. It is quite a tangle which has broaden my appreciation of the different cultures on this planet. When traveling through Italy I learned how our climate also affects our cultures and life styles. In Italy where it is hot they like their afternoon naps and eating dinner outside in the evenings. Up further north the folks are much more productive in preparing for winter so spend more time in other types of endeavors. Yet... even to identify someone as racist is to go into polarization. How can someone who has not sat in the company of another person truly know what's real or an internal misperception. Going into judgment is different then using discernment. Judgment reminds me of a locked mindset, whereas discernment is where one is seeking truth.

Discernment = Neti, neti, neti (not this, not this, not this)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Carol wrote:My roots on my grandmother's side are also on the trail of tears path as she was born on a Cherokee Indian reservation. And other roots are found throughout Europe. It is quite a tangle which has broaden my appreciation of the different cultures on this planet. When traveling through Italy I learned how our climate also affects our cultures and life styles. In Italy where it is hot they like their afternoon naps and eating dinner outside in the evenings. Up further north the folks are much more productive in preparing for winter so spend more time in other types of endeavors. Yet... even to identify someone as racist is to go into polarization. How can someone who has not sat in the company of another person truly know what's real or an internal misperception. Going into judgment is different then using discernment. Judgment reminds me of a locked mindset, whereas discernment is where one is seeking truth.

Discernment = Neti, neti, neti (not this, not this, not this)

"Trail of Tears" is exactly what it was called for those who have not heard of it...

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 Trail

http://www.cherokee-nc.com/index.php?page=62

This is only a small but significant part of the genocide

With that..I'm going to REPOST the post Lionhawk left here before being so accused...

(the one the accuser did not have time for)

Remember Wounded Knee

part two

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Lionhawk (or anyone) what is your opinion of Robert Morningsky? I think you (or Brook?) might've briefly said something about him, but I'm looking for a more in-depth evaluation. I frankly like him, but as with most everyone I listen to, I don't know what to believe or disbelieve. I think I am a First-Hand Second-Hander. I don't do anything like regression, seances, out of body, rituals (other than an occasional Eucharist or Mass) -- but I do pathologically research and use my imagination -- in a rather devotional manner -- which does seem to yield some First-Hand Experiences and Remembrances. But who knows? I wonder if we should learn to think like Non-Corrupt Elites in the City of London -- if you know what I mean...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Lionhawk (or anyone) what is your opinion of Robert Morningsky? I think you (or Brook?) might've briefly said something about him, but I'm looking for a more in-depth evaluation. I frankly like him, but as with most everyone I listen to, I don't know what to believe or disbelieve. I think I am a First-Hand Second-Hander. I don't do anything like regression, seances, out of body, rituals (other than an occasional Eucharist or Mass) -- but I do pathologically research and use my imagination -- in a rather devotional manner -- which does seem to yield some First-Hand Experiences and Remembrances. But who knows? I wonder if we should learn to think like Non-Corrupt Elites in the City of London -- if you know what I mean...

My opinion? I like Robert as well. But the story handed down? Imagine your an alien that has crash landed and are among a group of Native American Indians.....would the story you tell necessarily be the truth? I would imagine you might tell them something to gain their trust eh...crash landed....stranded and all? Especially if your a gray.... Remember who the Grays might be working for eh?

A partial condensed version....

Forms of Control

Meanwhile, to maintain control of mankind, the Sheti have introduced new devices to continue the bombarding us with a numbing and controlling electronic blanket.

Many of these electronic instruments are carried on the person:

Tape and CD players with headphones, virtual reality gear, pagers, pocket games, cellular phones, beepers, etc. are now commonplace.

Drugs of all kinds, legal and illegal (including alcohol, tobacco and narcotics) are part of the control program to keep mankind docile. Behavior modification to prevent us from being motivated to fight for ourselves, will require that no human being be allowed status as hero.

Those who do not fight back, but endure great suffering will become the new "heroes" and role models:
    The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 3 420354

victims, martyrs, tortured POWs, and people who die in service to their country.

Population control will increase in intensity and only the select will be allowed to continue.

Disappearances and abductions will increase, especially of women and young children. New airborne diseases will appear. Obesity will increase, sexual dysfunction will increase in males, and female menstrual cycles will decrease from 28 days to 25 days.

To maintain control of mankind and keep us stranded on Earth, NASA will be eliminated or severely restricted in its scope.

Any evidence of extraterrestrial life will be strictly suppressed and denied.

Sounds like a "prophesy" in the making to me............
    scratch
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:16 pm

I know what appears now in this thread may seem to be getting off topic. Especially when it comes to the discussion of the Native Americans. All I can say is that if it weren't for the White Supremacy disconnect and the roots or source of it, much of the World would be living in harmony. Now, one may ask what does this have to do with Billy Meier? As it turns out, many of the Native Americans have a Plejaren ancestry.

What also hasn't been said in regards to Billy Meier, is the connection. Connecting the dots. If you can't get passed limited remarks, you will never connect the dots. You will never see how connected we all are in regards to our Universe, alien or otherwise. Like it or not, many of the aliens are our family and yes we do have some bad guys in the hood. But if I can I will try to show you one of the loops and also divulge something that no one has yet identified as so.

The loop is between Alex Collier and Billy Meier. Where Alex represents the Andromeda people and where Billy represents the Plejarens. Also take note that these guys are leaders in who and what they represent and are not the only representatives of either party. As it turns out, the Plejarens are on the Andromedian council. They are among several factions on that council.

As it turns out, I was in Germany in 1977 and part of 1978. That was when I first became aware of Billy Meier. I also knew that his works would be suppressed. That TPTB never wanted the public to know of what he was sharing with the world. As you all have witnessed, that program is alive and well. Also the suppression campaign that was launched back then has built up through the years. One of the techniques is to roll out the fly paper to polarize you. Brainwash you into the believing game. Conditioning you with a barrage of frequency emitting technology to keep you stuck on the flypaper. To never let you think or flourish as your own sovereign being with God given rights. Layers of agents abound surrounding this very subject. Hijacking social platforms to quell the masses. Promote the disconnect by injecting thoughts, brainwashing you, and that would include emotional thoughts, to capture your heart, and then to feed off your hopes and fears. Using second hand media as a tool to brainwash you. Like the TJ for instance. To sway you so that you allow an attachment to attach to you in a parasitic form, to suckle your fears more directly. It is driven by the thirst for technology. To stay in control. Whoever has the technology has the power. Wars are also born from this thirst. It isn't rocket science to see that. Especially when it comes to the Middle East.

To bring this forward and out into the world, Billy's work, was to present a new knowing. Same with Alex Collier, James Gilliland and many others. In my opinion we have been truly blessed to have those who have risk their lives on the line to benefit humanity. Many have been killed to bring such information forward. I have no problem, picking up a sword to defend anyone who has given so much to their Brothers and Sisters of this World. Floyd, that would include you Sister. LoL Forgive me as I couldn't avoid it and it was totally in jest. LoL But anyways, you get my drift. LoL
    Hope you still have a sense of humor.

Now I have to draw the line when someone squawks that someone is guilty of crimes against humanity without due process. Maybe it is because they don't know what that due process is because they never had a constitution to represent them. I also have a problem when the actions of one, Billy Meier, has been twisted into something that is very far from the truth. For if you did the research you would find that Billy is about solutions to the problems that certain programs, represented by certain governments and also perpetrated by them, have created the very mess we are in. Add the part where someone hasn't put anything at risk, such as their own life, to demonize someone who does represent humanity as something less than what has been suppressed.

Now here is where I go out on a limb. It is with hope that what I am about to share is taken to heart. Not to feed on you, but for you to reach out, from "within", and feel the connections that we either take for granted or refuse to prove it out in the first hand. What I am about to share are from extraordinary experiences. Please view them as second hand. But it is also something that you can prove it out for yourself.

You know those huge ships that are around the Sun? The spherical ones? They are Plejaren. They are there in case things go terribly wrong and there would be a need for an evacuation of this world and other worlds in our Solar System. I am not allowed to reveal anything more than that. I have sealed orders, sealed by Commander P'taah himself in July 2009, right before I joined the PA1 forum. The seal was placed on my forehead. There was also a follow up concerning these missions in August 2009. Again, this is all I can say. Why I know this is because of Billy Meier. Not that he told me about this. But because he was the one that assisted me to be in that position of knowing. I had to pass a test and he headed that test and the results were then taken to the Plejaren Council. That occurred in 2003. That was when I was also awarded to be a carrier for the Flower of Life. I have since given that Flower of Life to Gaia. To date I have been on two of these ships since 2009. The first Plejaren ship I have been on, was back when Floyd was around 7 years old. It was a scout ship. A three seater. They told me that they would come back for me when the time was right. Must not be the right time because I am still here.

So I have said enough and I apologize for not sharing sooner, but I had my reasons. Maybe now folks can weigh the Billy Meier, Alex Collier, and James Gilliland in a better light. These folks have put their lives on the line, in the name of HUMANITY!
    So stop telling me it is raining when you are merely pissing on my feet. Can you hear me now? LOL These agents are not going to get away with it this time around. So be it! These suppression programs, the agents that work them, and their handlers are the ones who are doing this Planet such a dis service and are the real perpetrators, perpetrating the real crimes against Humanity in the now. If you want more of the same, stay on your knees.

Passionately,

Lionhawk

P.S. Thanks Beren (very spot on as usual), Carol, and many more of you here. Happy New Year! It is our year to manifest what we want and get these parasites off this Planet's back and ours too!

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 pm

I have to say it's been interesting indeed to read the points of view of those who don't like this thread. Those are revealing also. I do love this forum. One can learn so much.

The fact that it can be someone as experienced as Billy Meier who's made the mistake of presenting data like the 'Talmud of Jmmanuel' should only serve as a warning to all of us of how insidious these negative ETs can be in corrupting the values of such a man, and many others as well. And that could be seen as the ultimate value of Floyd posting threads such as this as that appears to be his end goal in posting this information.

As someone else once said, Floyd has a good BS meter, and I for one appreciate his efforts at sharing what he sees to help us all grow in awareness of the traps that are set for humankind--just specific instances of those traps in this thread. I can do my own research on these people he alludes to as can anyone else interested. My support of Floyd doesn't mean I accept all he says as gospel and see him as having quite a 'black and white' mindset, but I do enjoy the fact that he has a talent for getting to and expressing the core of what he sees from his perspective. Everyone's perspective has value here.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank-you to everyone on this thread, but WOW Lionhawk!! I won't ask any follow-up questions. I trust that you will reveal what you can, when you can, and I don't wish to get in the way. What you and Brook say has the ring of truth, but I will continue to be wary of all new and strange information, regardless of the source. I continue to consider the ET-Relatives Hypothesis, and I continue to be somewhat mystified by the definitions of 'Regressive' and 'Benevolent'. I'm frankly upset with BOTH humanity and with those who I think might be exploiting and abusing the human-race from the shadows (human and otherwise). P'taah seems to be active in this neck of the woods, so Toth has got to be somewhere in the solar-system, but where, and doing what? 'Pinky and the Brain'? Or is it 'The Brain and Pinky'?
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:03 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you to everyone on this thread, but WOW Lionhawk!! I won't ask any follow-up questions. I trust that you will reveal what you can, when you can, and I don't wish to get in the way. What you and Brook say has the ring of truth, but I will continue to be wary of all new and strange information, regardless of the source. I continue to consider the ET-Relatives Hypothesis, and I continue to be somewhat mystified by the definitions of 'Regressive' and 'Benevolent'. I'm frankly upset with BOTH humanity and with those who I think might be exploiting and abusing the human-race from the shadows (human and otherwise). P'taah seems to be active in this neck of the woods, so Toth has got to be somewhere in the solar-system, but where, and doing what? 'Pinky and the Brain'? Or is it 'The Brain and Pinky'?

Please don't take my word for it. As I stated, it is second hand information to you. By all means necessary, use your own discernment. Operate in the first hand. Flap your wings and fly. To me that is better than to be an armchair quarterback any day of the week. Thubs Up

Also make note that P'taah is not Ptah. Thoth is somewhere. He his very slick and knows how to and develop such technologies. We are dealing with some of those technologies even in the now. Ptah has been tucked away in an unknown location, for all the right reasons.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm