tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
mudra
malletzky
HigherLove
ceridwen
Chimpsky
Raie
Jenetta
devakas
Neteru
Owlsden
Beren
Carol
lilac
burgundia
Brook
Lionhawk
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
gscraig
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
26 posters

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 am

Brook wrote:For the record I'd like to say this is a brilliant thread to discuss as well....however if you have decided to keep the subject matter in a "BOX" of one sort while the white supremacist and fascist "contactee subject is being spoken of here...and don't want to hear where this stems from .....it remains in a box of small indecisive and subjective opinion without looking at the bigger picture in my opinion.

I don't feel bringing in antisemitic roots is off topic at all Floyd.

Brook
    Thats why have included them from the get go. They are definitely a large part of the debate but to cover the history of antisemitism in its entirety and outside of the arena of fascist contacteeism is way beyond the scope of this thread IMO and deserves a thread of its own.

To me its not entirely subjective as there is plenty of historical evidence to point out what these guys were up to. It is tangible and verifiable.

I think identifying, not just antisemitic trends and influences, but eugenics, white supremacy and fascism in relation to certain contactees is what this thread is about. I dont feel its necessary to bring in the origins of anti semitism generally but certainly in the context of the movements and political ideolgies that influenced the relevant contactees.

The history of the roots of anti antisemitism alone would be a monstrous thread and as I said, would diminish the focus on this particular area and I would hope to avoid that for discussions sake.
    Brook
    Brook

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 am

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:For the record I'd like to say this is a brilliant thread to discuss as well....however if you have decided to keep the subject matter in a "BOX" of one sort while the white supremacist and fascist "contactee subject is being spoken of here...and don't want to hear where this stems from .....it remains in a box of small indecisive and subjective opinion without looking at the bigger picture in my opinion.

I don't feel bringing in antisemitic roots is off topic at all Floyd.

Brook
    Thats why have included them from the get go. They are definitely a large part of the debate but to cover the history of antisemitism in its entirety and outside of the arena of fascist contacteeism is way beyond the scope of this thread IMO and deserves a thread of its own.

To me its not entirely subjective as there is plenty of historical evidence to point out what these guys were up to. It is tangible and verifiable.

I think identifying, not just antisemitic trends and influences, but eugenics, white supremacy and fascism in relation to certain contactees is what this thread is about. I dont feel its necessary to bring in the origins of anti semitism generally but certainly in the context of the movements and political ideolgies that influenced the relevant contactees.

The history of the roots of anti antisemitism alone would be a monstrous thread and as I said, would diminish the focus on this particular area and I would hope to avoid that for discussions sake.

Yeah well...we don't have too far to go to see that....but it's relative non the less. Now....I'd like to present something that might interest you in this subject that has a REAL hidden root of this...and most people don't even see it....it's a cult in the making....happening right now....and it wreaking in this subject to the core. And it is not from America...so hold on to your seats...I may just ruffle a few feathers here.... Very Happy

Who knows..you may even appreciate this Floyd.....
    The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 245713
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:15 am

Brook wrote:
    Who knows..you may even appreciate this Floyd..... [/b][/i] The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 245713

Moi?...never!!!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 am

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Who knows..you may even appreciate this Floyd..... [/b][/i] The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 245713

Moi?...never!!!

Yeah YOU!!! LOL..... cheers

It's going to take awhile for me to pluck out the 'pearls', but I know exactly where they are at. Now I must confess I have a bit of an advantage here as I have been researching this subject for quite some time...but it will be 'on topic" to show the connection to this subject and leaning... I promise It will be interesting Suspect Later today I will have it up...
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:39 am

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Moi?...never!!!

Yeah YOU!!! LOL..... cheers

It's going to take awhile for me to pluck out the 'pearls', but I know exactly where they are at. Now I must confess I have a bit of an advantage here as I have been researching this subject for quite some time...but it will be 'on topic" to show the connection to this subject and leaning... I promise It will be interesting Suspect Later today I will have it up...

Uhhh the "World is your Oyster, you are the Pearl".
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 pm

[quote="Floyd"]
    Lionhawk wrote:I thought it was about, "The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO contactees.' /quote]

Actually its not very broad at all. Unless of course you are suggesting there are hundreds of White supremacist contactees. I would have thought there were not a great deal of them and that most have them have been covered already.

I think you want to start talking about Billy again dont you?..come on now..dont be shy...lol

Actually I thought you had done a marvelous job with the character assassination of Billy Meier and was wondering who was next on your list. Or was I next? I say that because I noticed certain manipulations that were similar to Billy's character being employed in my direction. Am I going to be the next one in your Court? You remind me of "Q" in the Star Trek series, starring as the Judge. Crazy Happy

And in this case, being guilty in your court would be an honor and I am just so over joyed and feel so liberated just to be able to say that. Why? Because I am a free agent and not stuck to any of the fly paper that gets doled out.

Hope you still have a sense of humor. LOL

YIPPY KI YAY
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:36 pm

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 Flypaper
    Nope, I don't see Lionhawk there. Suspect

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:42 pm

Sleep

If you want to follow the messiah Billy and his philosophy be my guest.
    I hope it serves you well.

Really with all your spiritual wisdom I would have thought better of you. Alas. It is you who are blinkered because of your devotion. Not I.

Such a waste.

Namaste

And by the way. You were not next. I dont want to give up on you just yet.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 pm

LOL..... The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 245713You two have me rolling here! The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 23873

Devotion to billy? Bwahahahaha...... (that was pretty funny Floyd I must admit)

On a side note....I keep getting distracted so that piece I want to add here may not come until tomorrow as I have an appointment in the afternoon and have lot's of preperation to get read for as well....so hold on to your britches....
    The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 1890901109
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks Carol! That is some serious validation. LOL

Spiritual wisdom? Didn't know you could put two words together. Malletzky

Better yet, I would gladly defend Billy in a real court of law, instead of a kangaroo court held in some pub. Naughty

Thanks for lightening it up. I am now more devoted to you than Billy. Please don't call that a waste.

Toast
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Fighters

Bish bash bosh lol

Within each moment of altercation there is a splinter of mutual understanding that sends a spark out into a new state of mind.

Im sure Lionhawk loves me really.

In fact I just got a text from him asking me what I was wearing tonight Jawdrop

Take your time Brook..im still pissed of Liverpool got beaten 3 : 0
    Now that is a disaster..nevermind the rest of the XXXX we have to deal with.

And dont forget. WE ARE the Mists of Avalon. It is a beautiful condition in which to be.

In case any of our members have not visited Glastonbury I fully recommend it.

Go ahead Punks....
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    Better yet, I would gladly defend Billy in a real court of law, instead of a kangaroo court held in some pub. Naughty

Toast

I have heard more wisdom in a pub than from any wannabe meta-physician with his head implanted firmly up his own arse in any day of the week.
    Not that I get to the pub often in my old age!
    And even when I do, there is 'nout wrong with that.

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:45 pm

Toast Fighters lol!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 pm

For Lionhawk
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Remember when Floyd mentioned feathers? I can't post the pic he sent me. Nor the invite to Glastonbury for a threesome. Guess who was the third? HINT: TJ
    So be ware if you get an invite to Glastonbury.

Gathering

Malletzky
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:09 pm

I knew you two like each other...

Heh heh

Naughty

Whistle

Fighters

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Back on topic. One of the sad things about the philosophy of the dark forces, the astral bullshit of the contactees, (whether you call it mind controlled or otherwise) is that they cannot simply conceive of nature and what it tells us. They like to bog us down in politics and all the awful stuff we have been discussing in this thread.

Its all a tad contrived and accompanied with an agenda of some sort.

Now

You as Cherokee (Am I right?) have your heart deeeply embedded into the earth. You have the advantage that most in your country do not.

If I were you, I would pay no heed to any twat whether it be from Switzerland or any other idiot who thinks he knows it all at the hands of some lower astral entity.

The way I see it, is that it the indigenous peoples who have been so wronged will be the meek who will inherit the earth.

There is hope for some of western consciousness though. But they will have to work with nature just as your forefathers did. Perhaps on slightly different terms though.

Dont sell your soul for dickheads who are controlled by the lower astral dude. They do have an agenda and they will do everything in their power to see it through.

If I were you mate, I would get back to basics.

I think you are enslaving yourself to some other persons crap.

The bad news is you are doing a very good job of it but its just not you. (hows that for a bit of free advice for an infidel who goes down the pub now and agian?)

The dark forces behind the white supremacist contactees are clever but ultimately they are pretty Xxxxxxxx stupid

Amen

Last edited by Floyd on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Beren wrote:I knew you two like each other...

Dont get carried away Beren man

There is still a bit of Fighters to get through yet
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Beren wrote:I knew you two like each other...

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 215880

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 849210

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 1890901109

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 23873

Beren (and Sanicle)...if we didn't love Floyd we wouldn't be having these conversations The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 364319 It's not like it the first time eh? But seriously there's a whole lot we do agree on and that's what makes it worth the.....
    The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 23873 The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 849210
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Cathartic moments are always the best moments in life. No?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Floyd wrote:Cathartic moments are always the best moments in life. No?

Indeed floyd. Now Lionhawk is typing away here next to me but won't let me see what he's writing....I'm debating if I should kick him for ya Floyd? lol!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Brook wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Cathartic moments are always the best moments in life. No?

Indeed floyd. Now Lionhawk is typing away here next to me but won't let me see what he's writing....I'm debating if I should kick him for ya Floyd? lol!

Yeah,,give him a good kick, we all need one from time to time..in the meanwhile head over to the music lounge. There you will find a song that is definitely not an enemy of humanity lol.

Back on topic tho....
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Where are my manners. Thanks Floyd for the video. That was very cool.

And to straighten this out, we are all our own Messiahs. I don't follow anyone and place them on a pedestal. Granted, I have had an extraordinary experience with none other than Billy Meier, but that doesn't mean I let him drive my car. What I have tried to convey is that you can't go by face value alone, which pretty much sums up the second hand and if you ignore the opportunity of experience to enlighten you, then you become trapped in your own mind. It doesn't matter what folks say about other folks, especially when done in a judging way. What matters is the experience you are then able to share from experiencing. So that is why I defend Billy. Not because of the TJ. But because of the experience that so far most have ignored. That experience far out weighs the second hand rhetoric because it proved to the contrary as to all the sayers. I left details out as to that experience. There were dots that connected to the Creator. I can't argue with that. Does that make any better sense as to my stance with this? Also, I didn't go looking for Billy. He came looking for me. He was instructed to do so by the Plejaren council. You also don't go making this stuff up. It sounds crazy. I know this. You will also find as you get older, the things you are set about in your life, will change. It takes courage to grow through the blocks and change so that your life force can flow as it should. If I had been stuck on any kind of flypaper concerning this, I would have self-sabotage that experience. That is the real "sinning", is when one does this to self. Denial of self is the real sin. Granted, it is also bad when others deny our God given rights.

So chill out man, I am not against you when it comes to what is right and wrong, but we do differ as to how that should be presented. For that matter, I would rather be looking to tomorrow instead of yesterday. It can be difficult to manage both at times.

Also have no worries as my beloved Brook keeps me in place.

Peace

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Lionhawk wrote:

Peace

good
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:

Peace

good

Shhhhh.....My foot slipped ..... it's good The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 6 164548

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:59 pm