tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
mudra
malletzky
HigherLove
ceridwen
Chimpsky
Raie
Jenetta
devakas
Neteru
Owlsden
Beren
Carol
lilac
burgundia
Brook
Lionhawk
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
gscraig
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
26 posters

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Sanicle
    Sanicle

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 4 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Sanicle Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:25 am

I've been mulling over this debate about Billy Meier some more and it's really confusing. I studied Billy's work myself years ago and was very impressed with what he had to present, so much so that when the smear campaign started I was happy to believe that the dodgy photos etc were put out to discredit him. I can also believe that his ex-wife could be part of that smear as I find it hard to believe that she could have connected the UFO image with the dust-bin lid (or whatever it was) unless she was in on the set-up and it's use in the photos herself. But that's beside the point.

I would really like to ask you Lionhawk, with respect, why you think Billy would have presented that 'Talmud of Jmmanuel' document. That's the point here really. Do you think he may have been compromised, mind-controlled or what? From what I read in the past, his Plejaran friends were there to protect him constantly from being shot and so on, so I would have assumed they'd be able to protect him from being mind-controlled or whatever as well. Can you give us your view on the Talmud document to us at all? Please? Maybe then understanding will come.
    Brook
    Brook

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 4 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Brook Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Sanicle wrote:I've been mulling over this debate about Billy Meier some more and it's really confusing. I studied Billy's work myself years ago and was very impressed with what he had to present, so much so that when the smear campaign started I was happy to believe that the dodgy photos etc were put out to discredit him. I can also believe that his ex-wife could be part of that smear as I find it hard to believe that she could have connected the UFO image with the dust-bin lid (or whatever it was) unless she was in on the set-up and it's use in the photos herself. But that's beside the point.

I would really like to ask you Lionhawk, with respect, why you think Billy would have presented that 'Talmud of Jmmanuel' document. That's the point here really. Do you think he may have been compromised, mind-controlled or what? From what I read in the past, his Plejaran friends were there to protect him constantly from being shot and so on, so I would have assumed they'd be able to protect him from being mind-controlled or whatever as well. Can you give us your view on the Talmud document to us at all? Please? Maybe then understanding will come.

Hi Sanicle! I'd like to answer that if I may. I've been doing lots of research on this subject. Not necessarily Billy Meier...but 'mind control' and how it works. Ever since I discovered two energy streams running an unnatural frequency I've had to. I've also found I'm not the only one who has discovered this. As I discovered two, the lower one I found contained lots of information of a persuasive sort. Mostly of a religious context as well. That's where I discovered the "Michael program" titled 'Merovingian" and if you've had any type of religious upbringing of a strict orthodox background.....and have an experience of the extra sensory sort you may very well run into it. This is just an example....and I found while doing this research that this Colleen Thomas was hit by this frequency big time. Hence AA Michael piloting her spaceship and the huge repent content in her messages. Now her handler was a very savvy published physicist ( who I also have provided a picture of the two of them together) who also works for the DOD and SARA (research center for the DOD)...developing all sorts of non lethal warfare applications in the use of not only remote viewing but implanted memory and suggestion through frequency via brain to skull technology. This is not fantasy...this is fact. And he worked with some BIG players and still does for that matter.

In this research Ufology along with the implementation of source spirituality has been introduced. Hence the implanting of the "nine" at Esalen Institute. Again by some VERY big players. If you're not familiar with the nine...google it to see what I'm speaking of. They are a group of extra terrestrials that 'channel' through certain individuals. And again they are an IMPLANT. Verified and discussed by the head physicist and director of Esalen Institute who worked with such forms of consciousness manipulation since the early 60's. His name...Jack Sarfatti. Who also happened to be associated and close to Colleen Thomas who was a guinea pig for a current program use. Then discarded...as she is now just a statistic.

In the case of billy Meier.....here you have a guy who claims contact since the age of five. Has had numerous life threatening attacks and is now siting the TJ. Prior to the TJ....he was reportedly "directed" to go to the place where he met with an EX GREEK ORTHODOX PRIEST to discover the TJ. Keep in mind if he had a strict religious upbringing he would surely trust a PRIEST of this sort and bam! He's a victim. Then he leaves the TJ with the priest to translate and later he edits it. Now apparently it's around this time he gets compromised or as Lionhawk terms it "suppressed". His information needed to be discounted as a hoax so what better way then to tap into his psyche and tap into his most likely religious upbringing and bring some 'sacred texts' to discredit him. I suspect his ex wife was also a handler of sorts and you have Michael Horn and this EX priest doing a big number on him. Remember he met his wife in the same town I believe it's been reported as he found the "sacred texts" and met up with the ex Greek Orthodox priest. slip in some fake photos among the docs and steal some which has also been reported by billy and you have one hell of a conspiracy. Better yet you have a contactee who has now been discounted via his own words. Very convenient.....clean work and well done. Only experts could pull that off. Ones with the background that I have sited in the previous paragraph. Experts in the field of consciousness.

Now you ask why the Plejarens have not protected him. Everybody can make mistakes it doesn't matter who you are. Apparently somehow billy got compromised and in his consciousness believe this TJ was a real document. In fact so much so he was also programmed to edit it to fit his religious upbringing which I suspect was strict and Orthodox. somehow the Plejarens slipped up . And to try to assist him now could result in some serious brain damage as this is a highly profound technology that can in fact short circuit the brain. So there is not much they can do now to protect him. because understand this.....these PTB types these elites that have control of him now are powerful as well and they can at any time do him in. but he is also now a TOOL for discredit to the field of Ufology. So he servers a purpose now. And Michael Horn is there to protect that aspect. Keep the fires burning on this as it were. So for the time being Billy is safe in the hands of the bad guys so to speak.

Now I also suspect strongly he still has contact. It would be in the Delta state as EEG cannot be detected there and he would be safe. However he cannot recognize this either in a waking state. Delta state would be the only type of contact that wound be safe....
    Delta (1/2 - 4 cycles per second) Delta is associated with deep sleep, this pattern is very slow, however, this brain waves pattern is important for the explorer of consciousness , the EEG is no help to grade, when occur X or Y in the delta range. If you work to merge with the mass consciousness of our planet you need to work in delta, the first step will be to learn to be conscious in your dreams, you can do that, you can go further in the exploration. Astral projection or Out of Body experience occurs in Delta. The EEG will not be able to really measure in what state you are in, because, it is not a sophisticated machine. http://www.psychic101.com/brainwaves-beta-alpha-delta.html

Hence the visit that Lionhawk speaks of. Now most aliens are of an advanced intelligence but they do make mistakes. One I can site right off the top of my head and having their guard down and getting shot down was in Roswell eh? So it's very likely the Plejarens let their guard down with Billy and he got compromised. The TJ is not something from an alien species or higher intelligence I think we all know this. We also know much of the channeled material that is out is of a "spiritual nature" and hooking the public in a big way with the NEW AGE concepts as a primary goal of what I call entrapment. I also don't discount all of the making of some NEW AGE material...just in how it's used and abused to control and distract and remove people from finding real solutions. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.. Wink But when it comes to this mind control version of a frequency sort it's very real and very dangerous if implemented in an implant. fortunately we've been warned about the idea and dangers of implants that are now being suggested for the last few years...but it's very real and a technologically proven method of mind control.

Now if we can only get free from that frequency......

Last edited by Brook on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 pm

Oh..mentioning one more thing....I believe due to this frequency (energy stream) we as a human group here....do most of our work in the Delta state and have been for a very long time. As a safety feature most cannot recognize it yet....but with the coming changes I suspect this frequency will change and lots of things will change with it. Now I know there are some who can do some work above the Delta state...but if they go public in a big way....they usually get suppressed too. Then out comes the channeled beings and stuff you see so prevalent today in the field of Ufology.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

guess I'll add a video of Sarfatti explaining his background in intelligence and the field of Ufology and Consciousness on the physics level.

PSY WARs..........

http://vimeo.com/12143189

and....propulsion systems....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9VB8c3z36U

Last edited by Brook on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding another video)
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Brook, do those two streams have any impact on other living creatures, animals for example?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:51 pm

burgundia wrote:Brook, do those two streams have any impact on other living creatures, animals for example?

Absolutely
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Today, I'm relistening to Bill Ryan and the 'Anglo-Saxon Mission'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-rSwNjY&skipcontrinter=1 Should this video be trusted regarding honesty and accuracy? Do meetings like this really take place? What sort of high-level meetings really take place throughout the solar system? I wonder if I would be able to remain sane if I attended these meetings. I have spoken of wishing to have access to these meetings, as a fly on the wall, but what madness would I descend into if I actually took it all in? If I actually took the elevator to the top, and associated with the creme de la creme of solar system governance, I might not like the view. I've recently been trying to center a lot of my thinking in England in general, and the City of London in particular. What would it really be like to be a City of London Insider? Does the Ryan video fit in with this thread? I obviously know a lot more about Western Civilization than say China, Russia, Africa, the Middle-East, etc. -- so most of my posts have been somewhat Americentric. I am white, and I do have a sense of self-preservation, but I wish to be protective of all nations and races. Where is the proper balance in all of this?
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:32 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Today, I'm relistening to Bill Ryan and the 'Anglo-Saxon Mission'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4z-rSwNjY&skipcontrinter=1 Should this video be trusted regarding honesty and accuracy? Do meetings like this really take place? What sort of high-level meetings really take place throughout the solar system? I wonder if I would be able to remain sane if I attended these meetings. I have spoken of wishing to have access to these meetings, as a fly on the wall, but what madness would I descend into if I actually took it all in? If I actually took the elevator to the top, and associated with the creme de la creme of solar system governance, I might not like the view. I've recently been trying to center a lot of my thinking in England in general, and the City of London in particular. What would it really be like to be a City of London Insider? Does the Ryan video fit in with this thread? I obviously know a lot more about Western Civilization than say China, Russia, Africa, the Middle-East, etc. -- so most of my posts have been somewhat Americentric. I am white, and I do have a sense of self-preservation, but I wish to be protective of all nations and races. Where is the proper balance in all of this?

Whatever they talk in west ,they talk in the east too.
    Same humans same reasoning ...
    which is about to change on planetary level...

They may hide but every thought and word of their is recorded.
    They can not escape their choices.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:29 am

Brook wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:I've been mulling over this debate about Billy Meier some more and it's really confusing. I studied Billy's work myself years ago and was very impressed with what he had to present, so much so that when the smear campaign started I was happy to believe that the dodgy photos etc were put out to discredit him. I can also believe that his ex-wife could be part of that smear as I find it hard to believe that she could have connected the UFO image with the dust-bin lid (or whatever it was) unless she was in on the set-up and it's use in the photos herself. But that's beside the point.

Hi Sanicle! I'd like to answer that if I may. I've been doing lots of research on this subject. Not necessarily Billy Meier...but 'mind control' and how it works. Ever since I discovered two energy streams running an unnatural frequency I've had to. I've also found I'm not the only one who has discovered this. As I discovered two, the lower one I found contained lots of information of a persuasive sort. Mostly of a religious context as well. That's where I discovered the "Michael program" titled 'Merovingian" and if you've had any type of religious upbringing of a strict orthodox background.....and have an experience of the extra sensory sort you may very well run into it. This is just an example....and I found while doing this research that this Colleen Thomas was hit by this frequency big time. Hence AA Michael piloting her spaceship and the huge repent content in her messages. Now her handler was a very savvy published physicist ( who I also have provided a picture of the two of them together) who also works for the DOD and SARA (research center for the DOD)...developing all sorts of non lethal warfare applications in the use of not only remote viewing but implanted memory and suggestion through frequency via brain to skull technology. This is not fantasy...this is fact. And he worked with some BIG players and still does for that matter.

In this research Ufology along with the implementation of source spirituality has been introduced. Hence the implanting of the "nine" at Esalen Institute. Again by some VERY big players. If you're not familiar with the nine...google it to see what I'm speaking of. They are a group of extra terrestrials that 'channel' through certain individuals. And again they are an IMPLANT. Verified and discussed by the head physicist and director of Esalen Institute who worked with such forms of consciousness manipulation since the early 60's. His name...Jack Sarfatti. Who also happened to be associated and close to Colleen Thomas who was a guinea pig for a current program use. Then discarded...as she is now just a statistic.

In the case of billy Meier.....here you have a guy who claims contact since the age of five. Has had numerous life threatening attacks and is now siting the TJ. Prior to the TJ....he was reportedly "directed" to go to the place where he met with an EX GREEK ORTHODOX PRIEST to discover the TJ. Keep in mind if he had a strict religious upbringing he would surely trust a PRIEST of this sort and bam! He's a victim. Then he leaves the TJ with the priest to translate and later he edits it. Now apparently it's around this time he gets compromised or as Lionhawk terms it "suppressed". His information needed to be discounted as a hoax so what better way then to tap into his psyche and tap into his most likely religious upbringing and bring some 'sacred texts' to discredit him. I suspect his ex wife was also a handler of sorts and you have Michael Horn and this EX priest doing a big number on him. Remember he met his wife in the same town I believe it's been reported as he found the "sacred texts" and met up with the ex Greek Orthodox priest. slip in some fake photos among the docs and steal some which has also been reported by billy and you have one hell of a conspiracy. Better yet you have a contactee who has now been discounted via his own words. Very convenient.....clean work and well done. Only experts could pull that off. Ones with the background that I have sited in the previous paragraph. Experts in the field of consciousness.

Now you ask why the Plejarens have not protected him. Everybody can make mistakes it doesn't matter who you are. Apparently somehow billy got compromised and in his consciousness believe this TJ was a real document. In fact so much so he was also programmed to edit it to fit his religious upbringing which I suspect was strict and Orthodox. somehow the Plejarens slipped up . And to try to assist him now could result in some serious brain damage as this is a highly profound technology that can in fact short circuit the brain. So there is not much they can do now to protect him. because understand this.....these PTB types these elites that have control of him now are powerful as well and they can at any time do him in. but he is also now a TOOL for discredit to the field of Ufology. So he servers a purpose now. And Michael Horn is there to protect that aspect. Keep the fires burning on this as it were. So for the time being Billy is safe in the hands of the bad guys so to speak.

Now I also suspect strongly he still has contact. It would be in the Delta state as EEG cannot be detected there and he would be safe. However he cannot recognize this either in a waking state. Delta state would be the only type of contact that wound be safe....
    Delta (1/2 - 4 cycles per second) Delta is associated with deep sleep, this pattern is very slow, however, this brain waves pattern is important for the explorer of consciousness , the EEG is no help to grade, when occur X or Y in the delta range. If you work to merge with the mass consciousness of our planet you need to work in delta, the first step will be to learn to be conscious in your dreams, you can do that, you can go further in the exploration. Astral projection or Out of Body experience occurs in Delta. The EEG will not be able to really measure in what state you are in, because, it is not a sophisticated machine. http://www.psychic101.com/brainwaves-beta-alpha-delta.html

Hence the visit that Lionhawk speaks of. Now most aliens are of an advanced intelligence but they do make mistakes. One I can site right off the top of my head and having their guard down and getting shot down was in Roswell eh? So it's very likely the Plejarens let their guard down with Billy and he got compromised. The TJ is not something from an alien species or higher intelligence I think we all know this. We also know much of the channeled material that is out is of a "spiritual nature" and hooking the public in a big way with the NEW AGE concepts as a primary goal of what I call entrapment. I also don't discount all of the making of some NEW AGE material...just in how it's used and abused to control and distract and remove people from finding real solutions. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.. Wink But when it comes to this mind control version of a frequency sort it's very real and very dangerous if implemented in an implant. fortunately we've been warned about the idea and dangers of implants that are now being suggested for the last few years...but it's very real and a technologically proven method of mind control.

Now if we can only get free from that frequency......

Thanks for responding Brook, and for adding your (as usual) thorough research. Yes, I am aware of the various aspects of mind-control, which is why I suggested it as a possible explanation of Billy presenting the TJ. I paid attention when you first proposed this on 'The Full of Crap Files' as it resonated with my own feelings, here: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3498p285-the-full-of-crap-files#62037 From your research it seems to me that the Jerusalem visit may have been when he really became compromised, but I'd have to study further back to be in any way sure of that.

I also think Beren's comment #407 on that thread is pertinent......
    Have you guys and gals considered that there is this chance that everybody spoke the truth but in the meantime got contacted by agencies who basically told them that if they continue like they intended they will be in deep trouble(death threats,and such) so they quietly eluded or watered their message during time...
    .....although I think the possibility of mind-control being enacted on them is just as, and maybe even more, possible.

It would be an interesting exercise if we find fault with anyone's purveyed truth to go back to their earliest messages to try to pinpoint where it began to 'go wrong' or if they've spoken 'crap' from the beginning in an attempt to ascertain what their motives have been all along, ie to serve others or to serve self. I don't know that it's always the case that the source of these messages is giving truth initially to suck people in and then beginning to add the negative twists to disinform. IMO we might instead see where the intial link to 'good info' has begun to be compromised.

As regards the meanderings of this thread and that which occured on 'The Full of Crap Files', and especially in regard to the upsets the tone of the thread appears to have caused in some, I only wish to say that it's a shame that a plainly spoken 'fact' that has been presented by one wasn't answered in kind straight away. What's the harm in posting something like..."I know from personal experience that Billy Meier (for instance) put out very valid and pertinent information in the past that's well worth studying, but I know/feel/believe/assume that he was compromised at some time. The TJ was issued after this compromise and unfortunately I have to agree with you that the TJ is poisonous, an example of the thinking of those who corrupted Billy and not the man himself. Be wary people."..or some such.

When dealing with 'facts' I think it's important to respond to those with 'facts' to fully counter a wrong perception, so we can all understand what's really at work here. And which, I believe, is Floyd's point in starting the thread. Carol is one such who helps in this way. It was her personal revelations about Wilcock that swayed me for instance.

Anway, enough of my ramblings. Thanks again Brook. Hugs

PS - Still disappointed the Plejarans couldn't help Billy, even if they were to just take him 'off-planet' and out of the clutches of the negs who are doing so much damage to all he originally achieved. That they can't help in some way still doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:38 am

Well here we are in 2012. Hope you all had fun.

The last post I made relvent to this thread was about Fascist contactee William Dudley Peller and one of the courses available to study in his metaphysical college was that of 'spiritual eugenics.'

Pelley like others before and after him created a religion around his alleged contact with aliens. Adamski created his religious cult before his contact claims and is the exception.
    Messages were received by 'telepathy' 'radio'. autamatic writing and the ouija board
    Often it is the detail of the religious works we say references to social engineering and fascism. Aliens are depicted as blue eyed blonde haired aryans.

We saw how Margaret Sanger, the pioneer of spiritual eugenics and her American Birth Control League adopted a policy against blacks and yellows. A white supremacist policy

Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf
    Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

Sanger's other colleagues included avowed and sophisticated racists. One, Lothrop Stoddard, was a Harvard graduate and the author of The Rising Tide of Color against White Supremacy. Stoddard was something of a Nazi enthusiast who described the eugenic practices of the Third Reich as "scientific" and "humanitarian." And Dr. Harry Laughlin, another Sanger associate and board member for her group, spoke of purifying America's human "breeding stock" and purging America's "bad strains." These "strains" included the "shiftless, ignorant, and worthless class of antisocial whites of the South

Eugenics practiced by the Nazis and the Swedes . The swedes made legal sterilisation of mental patients in 1934.
    Margaret Sangers 'Negro Project'
    "The minister's work is also important and he should be trained, perhaps by the Federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members] , Margaret Sanger not only attended, but actually spoke at a New Jersey meeting of the Ku Klux Klan auxiliary

Resercher Greg Keith accuses sanger of white supremacist social engineering.
    in an article in THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, relates statistics that 2 out of 3 black children are aborted, and that 43 percent of all abortions are performed on black women. Keith accuses Margaret Sanger, based on her own admissions, of being a SOCIAL ENGINEER -- one of many who have targeted Blacks, Jews, Eastern Europeans and other NON-ARYANS for reduction and extermination through population control, genocide, infanticide-abortion, sterilization, etc.

Billy Meier.s Talmud of Jmannuel, that was also promoted by George Green, recommends enforced sterilisation and castration of homosexuals and total elemination of the Jews.

The links between the contactees, white supremacy and spiritual eugenics are as strong as they are ugly

http://blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
    http://www.think-aboutit.com/Omega/files/omega3.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics#United_States

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 am

Lionhawk wrote:Floyd, have you ever been to Germany?

I used to live there. I know it very well.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:42 am

Lionhawk wrote:
    More to come.....You know why Floyd?...... Because I have decided not to give up on you.

Namaste'

I would spend a liitle time on yourself first.
    Im just fine thank you.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 am

Lionhawk wrote: you have also twisted the facts in your threads. Just so that you appear to be in control of what you consider to be righteous, while doing so with second hand methods. This is a very deceptive practice in my opinion. Also lacks integrity.
    What about Forced Sterilization? Is that out of reason?

All I have presented is facts. Your comment stood alone outside anything I said about it Self righteous was your area of expertise I thought lol.

Enforced sterilasation in the hands of Aryan white supremacists contactees and their descendents is definitely a bad thing. We would all end up like them. How dreadful would that be.

Lets get rid of them all shall we.
    Queers, nutters, blacks, jews, gays, cripples, terminally ill. Bit by bit.

It is not for humans to play god.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:29 am

Lets get rid of them all shall we.
    Queers, nutters, blacks, Jews, gays, cripples, terminally ill. Bit by bit.
    Now.... I could take that statement out of context as has been done but funny thing.....I actually understand the dry humor of the content and message. Imagine that The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 4 420354

but...

"Enforced sterilization in the hands of Aryan white supremacists contactees and their descendents is definitely a bad thing. We would all end up like them. How dreadful would that be."

No kidding?!?! As I have posted I have been on the receiving end of this behavior.....so.....Indulge me please.....

Esoteric Hitlerism was developed after the Second World War, on the back of esoteric and mystical elements within the Third Reich expressing a new völkisch esoteric Aryan identity.

In the book Black Sun, Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke reports how Carl Gustav Jung described "Hitler as possessed by the archetype of the collective Aryan unconscious and could not help obeying the commands of an inner voice". In a series of interviews between 1936 and 1939, Jung characterized Hitler as an archetype, often manifesting itself to the complete exclusion of his own personality. "'Hitler is a spiritual vessel, a demi-divinity; even better, a myth.

Jung's suggestion that Hitler personified the collective Aryan unconscious deeply interested and influenced Miguel Serrano, who later concluded that Jung was merely psychologizing the ancient, sacred mystery of archetypal possession by the gods, independent metaphysical powers that rule over their respective races and occasionally possess their members A similar esoteric thesis is also put forward by Michael Moynihan in his book Lords of Chaos.

Tempelhofgesellschaft

MY ON MY Check out those DRUID RUINS!
    The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 4 30846

The younger
    Tempelhofgesellschaft was founded in Vienna in the early 1990s by Norbert Jurgen-Ratthofer and Ralft Ettl to teach a form of Gnostic religion called Marcionism. This one was a part of the main THG / Homburg. The group identifies an "evil creator of this world," the Demiurge with Jehovah, the God of Judaism. They believe that Jesus Christ was Aryan, not Jewish. They distribute pamphlets claiming that the Aryan race originally came to Atlantis from the star Aldebaran (this information is supposedly based on "ancient Sumerian manuscripts"). They maintain that the Aryans from Aldebaran derive their power from the vril energy of the Black Sun. They teach that since the Aryan race is of extraterrestrial origin (cf. Nordic aliens), it has a divine mission to dominate all the other races. It is believed by adherents of this religion that an enormous space fleet is on its way to Earth from Aldebaran which, when it arrives, will join forces with the Flying Saucers from Antarctica to establish the Western Imperium.

myths were likely inspired by historical German development of jet aircraft such as the Me 262, the Horten Ho 229, the guided missile V1 and the ballistic missile V2, the latter forming the basis for the early missile and space programs of both the Soviet Union and the United States.

In 1978 Miguel Serrano, a Chilean diplomat and National socialist sympathizer, published The Golden Band, in which he claimed that Adolf Hitler was an avatar of Vishnu and was then communing with Hyperborean gods in an underground Antarctic base in New Swabia. Serrano predicted that Hitler would lead a fleet of UFOs from the base to establish the Fourth Reich. In popular culture, this alleged UFO fleet is referred to as the National socialist flying saucers from Antarctica.

Miguel Serrano (the Chilean diplomat and national socialist sympathizer) supports this idea from various myths which assign divine ancestry to 'Aryan' peoples, and even the Aztec myth of Quetzalcoatl (one of the 'White Gods' of the ancient Americas) descending from Venus. He also cites the entirely respectable (but not widely accepted) scientific hypothesis of Bal Gangadhar Tilak on the Arctic homeland of the Indo-Aryans, as his authority for identifying the earthly center of the Aryan migrations with the 'lost' Arctic continent of Hyperborea. Thus, Serrano's extraterrestrial gods are also identified as Hyperboreans.

In attempting to raise the spiritual development of the earthbound races, the Hyperborean divyas (a Sanskrit term for god-men) suffered a tragic setback. Expanding on a story from the Book of Enoch, Serrano laments that a renegade group among the gods committed miscegenation with the terrestrial races, thus diluting the light-bearing blood of their benefactors and diminishing the level of divine awareness on the planet.

The concept of Hyperborea has a simultaneously racial and mystical meaning for Serrano. He believes that Hitler was in Shambhala, an underground center in Antarctica (formerly at the North Pole and Tibet), where he was in contact with the Hyperborean gods and from whence he would someday emerge with a fleet of UFOs to lead the forces of light (the Hyperboreans, sometimes associated with Vril) over the forces of darkness (inevitably including, for Serrano, the Jews who follow Jehovah) in a last battle and thus inaugurating a Fourth Reich.

According to Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke, "Serrano follows the Gnostic tradition of the Cathars (fl. 1025-1244) by identifying the evil demiurge as Jehovah, the God of the Old Testament. As medieval dualists, these eleventh-century heretics had repudiated Jehovah as a false god and mere artificer opposed to the real God far beyond our earthly realm. This Gnostic doctrine clearly carried dangerous implications for the Jews. As Jehovah was the tribal deity of the Jews, it followed that they were devil worshipers. By casting the Jews in the role of the children of Satan, the Cathar heresy can elevate anti-Semitism to the status of a theological doctrine backed by a vast cosmology. If the Hyperborean Aryans are the archetype and blood descendents of Serrano's divyas from the Black Sun, then the archetype of the Lord of Darkness needed a counter-race. The demiurge sought and found the most fitting agent for its archetype in the Jews".

So....

Aryan.....what is Aryan?

Aryan is a term used variably to denote the whole Indo-European peoples or more specifically the Indo-Iranian branch of Indo-Europeans. Iran means "land of the Aryans". The German word 'Ehre', which means 'honor', is cognate with 'aryan', which means 'noble'. Ireland is also believed to come from same word root as Iran and Aryan. The Ossetians, an Iranian people, also call their country "Iron", which is cognate with Iran.

The first documented usage of the term Aryan as an ethnic term is dated back to the first millennium BC and during the Achaemenid Empire. Darius the Great (522-486 BC) ordered to write an inscription on his tomb in which he introduces himself as:
    “ I am Darius the great king, king of kings, king of countries containing all kinds of men, king in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage. "

After the Second World War, the dominant Liberal and Leftist circles in the academic institutions of both Capitalist and Socialist blocks, fearing a rebirth of Nationalism among Aryan peoples, tried to demonize the term and associate it with the alleged crimes of the Third Reich during the war. This collaborated campaign has induced the majority of people into believing falsely that the term Aryan is either a fabricated term with no historical roots or a simple linguistic denotation without any meaningful ethnic background.

Nordic racial paganism

Nordic racial paganism is synonymous with the Odinist movement (including some who identify as Wotanist). He describes it as a "spiritual rediscovery of the Aryan ancestral gods...intended to embed the white races in a sacred worldview that supports their tribal feeling", and expressed in "imaginative forms of ritual magic and ceremonial forms of fraternal fellowship

the Odinist movement (including some who identify as Wotanist). He describes it as a "spiritual rediscovery of the Aryan ancestral gods...intended to embed the white races in a sacred worldview that supports their tribal feeling", and expressed in "imaginative forms of ritual magic and ceremonial forms of fraternal fellowship".

Wotanism is the name of a Heathen religion or socio-political current based on Germanic paganism and the doctrines of David Lane. Wotan is the German name for the Germanic god known in Norse as Odin. Lane's Wotanism is related to European Odinism, which is another type of Heathenism.

Based on the essay entitled Wotan by Carl Jung, the term Wotanism in modern times heavily emphasizes white supremacy and National Socialism. Lane chose the term "Wotanism" because WOTAN can be used as an acronym for Will Of The Aryan Nation. Unlike other Heathens, most Wotanists emphasize dualism and view the Gods as Jungian archetypes. Wotanists consider the Havamal to be their holiest text.

Just a side note....

Prison-outreach program

WotansVolk and the Temple of Wotan were known for having prisoner outreach ministries. In 2001 there were prison kindreds linked with Wotansvolk in all federal states of the USA and the groups supported more than 5000 prisoners. Research by Mattias Gardell indicated "a pagan revival among the white prison population, including the conversion of whole prison gangs to the ancestral religion.".

"Partly due to the reputation of David Lane and its association with the legendary Brüders Schweigen, Wotansvolk name-recognition is high among the Aryan prison population."

In an interview about the role of race-based gangs and other extremists in America's prisons, the historian Mark Pitcavage came to the conclusion that, "[n]on-racist versions of Asatrú and Odinism are pretty much acceptable religions in the prisons." But materials from racist variants of these religions may be prohibited by corrections departments.

Wotanism has been described as the "most violent strain" of Odinism in prisons, and its materials have been prohibited as a result.

Better look out the window floyd and see who might possibly living down the street....

The Order of the Jarls of Baelder was a British neopagan non-political and non-aligned educational society founded in 1990 by Stephen Bernard Cox who was briefly associated, in the 1980s, with the Order of Nine Angles. Said to be dissolved now.....

the OJB claimed to have advocated pan-European neo-tribalism, which involved celebration of the rich tapestry of cultural diversity of humanity, study of Aryan traditions and heritage, pursuing the "aeonic destiny of Europe" and the emergence of the elitist super race, as an element of the unfolding of variant global/continental cultural forms.

The Nordic race is one of the racial subcategories into which the Caucasian race was divided by anthropologists in the first half of the 20th century. People in this category were described as having blond hair, blue eyes, aquiline noses and tall stature, and were considered to predominate in countries of Northern Europe. The notion is today considered ideological rather than scientific

Nordicism (also "Nordic theory") was an ideology of racial supremacy which claimed that a Nordic race within the greater Caucasian race constituted a master race.

The idea of the "Nordic race" was conceived in an era when there was a strong sense of German nationalism amongst ethnic. This ideology was popular in the late-19th and early 20th centuries in some Northern European countries and North America and achieved mainstream espousal in the Nazi ideology of the Third Reich.

By the early twentieth century the concept of a "masterly" Nordic race had become so familiar that the British psychologist William McDougall, writing in 1920, could say with confidence:

"Among all the disputes and uncertainties of the ethnographers about the races of Europe, one fact stands out clearly — namely, that we can distinguish a race of northerly distribution and origin, characterized physically by fair colour of hair and skin and eyes, by tall stature and dolichocephaly (i.e. long shape of head), and mentally by great independence of character, individual initiative, and tenacity of will. Many names have been used to denote this type, ... . It is also called the Nordic type"

In the USA, the primary spokesman for Nordicism was the eugenicist Madison Grant. His 1916 book, The Passing of the Great Race, or the Racial Basis of European History about Nordicism was highly influential among racial thinking and government policy making.

Grant used the theory as justification for immigration policies of the 1920s, arguing immigrants from Southern and Eastern Europe represented a lesser type of European and their numbers in the United States should not be increased. Grant and others urged this as well as the complete restriction of non-Europeans, such as the Chinese and Japanese.

Grant argued the Nordic race had been responsible for most of humanity's great achievements, and admixture was "race suicide" and unless eugenic policies were enacted, the Nordic race would be supplanted by inferior races. Future president Calvin Coolidge agreed, stating "Biological laws tell us that certain divergent people will not mix or blend. The Nordics propagate themselves successfully. With other races, the outcome shows deterioration on both sides.

So, where does all this UFOlogy and white supremacy come from? Deep rooted ignorance and bias of course. But it's also rooted into history as I've just pointed out. A major part of this group of Neo Nazis believe this Arian bloodline comes from Atlantis. Believe it or not...their probably right to a degree. Because I don't simply "believe" there was genetic manipulation in Atlantis I know it. This would of course tend to the discovery and all out obvious attempts through history to "covet bloodlines". In fact...you don't have to be a Nazi to be a racist and believe the bloodline needs to be "pure". This has been handed down from generation to generation and it present in Merovingian and lot's of religious texts. All you have to do is look at the first book of the bible to see it. And who are 'the chosen ones"???? Ahhh...that would be the Jews.

William Dudley Pelley (March 12, 1890 – June 30, 1965) was an American extremist and spiritualist who founded the Silver Legion in 1933, and ran for President in 1936 for the Christian Party.

The Silver Legion of America, commonly known as the Silver Shirts, was an American fascist organization founded by William Dudley Pelley on January 30, 1933, coincidentally, the same day Adolf Hitler, whom Pelley admired, seized power in Germany.

Heinrich Luitpold Himmler

Himmler was one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany and one of the persons most directly responsible for the Holocaust. His membership of a fraternity, and later the Thule Society is noted....Biographers have defined Himmler's theology as Ariosophy, his own religious dogma of racial superiority of the Aryan race and Germanic Meso-Paganism, developed partly from his interpretations of folklore and mythology of the ancient Teutonic tribes of Northern Europe.

The Thule Society .....was a German occultist and völkisch group in Munich, named after a mythical northern country from Greek legend. A primary focus of Thule-Gesellschaft was a claim concerning the origins of the Aryan race. In 1917 people who wanted to join the "Germanic Order", out of which the Thule Society developed in 1918, had to sign a special "blood declaration of faith" concerning the lineage:

"The signer hereby swears to the best of his knowledge and belief that no Jewish or coloured blood flows in either his or in his wife's veins, and that among their ancestors are no members of the coloured races."

They identified Ultima Thule, said by Nazi mystics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea, as a lost ancient landmass in the extreme north: near Greenland or Iceland. These ideas derived from earlier speculation by Ignatius L. Donnelly that a lost landmass had once existed in the Atlantic, and that it was the home of the Aryan race, a theory he supported by reference to the distribution of swastika motifs. He identified this with Plato's Atlantis, a theory further developed by Helena Blavatsky, an occultist during the second part of the 19th century.

Now...new age is steaming with much of this occult BELIEF. So is Ufology for that matter. Like the Ahnenerbe section of the SS, and due to its occult background, the Thule Society has become the center of many conspiracy theories concerning Nazi Germany. Such theories include the creation of vril-powered Nazi UFOs.

Vril, the Power of the Coming Race is a 1871 science fiction novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, originally printed as The Coming Race. Many early readers believed that its account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril" was accurate, to the extent that some theosophists accepted the book as truth. A 1960 popular book speculated on a secret Vril Society in pre-Nazi Berlin .

In his book Black Sun, Professor Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke refers to the research of the German author Peter Bahn. Bahn writes in his 1996 essay, Das Geheimnis der Vril-Energie (The secret of Vril-energy), of his discovery of an obscure esoteric group calling itself the "Reichsarbeitsgemeinschaft", which revealed itself in a rare 1930 publication Vril. Die Kosmische Urkraft (Vril, the kosmic basic energy) written by a member of this Berlin based group, under the pseudonym "Johannes Tauffer". Published by the influential astrological publisher, Wilhelm Becker (whom Bahn believes was "Tauffer"), the 60 page pamphlet says little of the group other than that it was founded in 1925 to study the uses of Vril energy.

Cosmic VRIL energy...Woo woo! Sounds like the coming of the new age again?!? Perhaps we should confer with the father of the new age...Carl Jung to get a better understand eh? Oh wait....Jung related Cosmic energy to the libedo.....but wait...Jung also said this 'life energy' was chiefly in the functions of nutrition and growth. So...what is this VRIL energy?!?

A short history of “THULE”

“ULTIMA THULE” apparently was the capital city of the first continent peopled by Aryans. This was called HYPERBOREA and was older than Lemuria and Atlantis (continents with advanced cultures since submerged). The Scandinavians have a tale of “Ultima Thule”, the wonderful land in the high North, where the sun never sets and the ancestors of the Aryan race dwell.

Hyperborea was up in the North Sea and sank during an ice age. It is assumed that the Hyperboreans came from the solar system Alderbaran which is the main star in the constellation Taurus, and that they were about four meters tall, white, blond and blue-eyed.

They knew no war and wee vegetarians (so was Hitler). According to alleged Thule texts they were technically very advanced and flew “Vril-ya”, flying machines that today we call UFOs. These flying disks were capable of levitation, extreme speeds and the maneuvers known from today’s UFOs due to two counter-rotating magnetic fields and they used the so-called Vril power as energy potential or fuel (Vril = ether, Od, Prana, Chi, Ki, cosmic force, Orgon…, but also from the academic “vri-IL” = as the highest deity = God-like), i.e., they take the energy from the earth’s magnetic field (free energy) like the “tachyon converter” of Captain Hans Coler.

When HYPERBOREA began to sink the Hyperboreans are said to have burrowed with huge machines gigantic tunnels into the Earth’s crust and settled under the Himalayan region. The subterranean realm is called AGHARTA and its capital SHAMBALLAH. The Persians call this land “Aryana” the land of origin of the Aryans.

(Agatha..another new ageism and yet another place of centered meditations)
    Shocked

Here we should mention that Karl Haushofer claimed that Thule was actually called Atlantis and – contrary to all other researchers of Tibet and India – he said that the surviving Thule-Atlanteans were separated into two groups, a good one and an evil one. Those who called themselves after their oracle Agharta were the good and settled in the Himalayan region, the evil ones were the Shamballah who wanted to subjugate humanity and they went West.

It is a pity that most Germans have never heard about these things, since the ideology of Nazi Germany was based on the El Shaddai theme and the resulting persecution of Jews, the Revelation of Isais, the knowledge of the Templars and possibly on the tales just told. All their actions including the Second World War were based thereupon.

I leave you with this....and I could most probably spend some time and parallel this almost WORD FOR WORD to the Emerald Tablets of THOTH.... funny the title is SO CLOSE TO ISIS......

The text "Revelation of Isais" has been translated from German. The translator tried to be as close as possible to the German original. However, German and English are quite different in some cases and the text was written in an old poetic German language. That is why the text was also translated as free as necessary. If you find any mistakes, please contact us.

In 1238 Isais appeared German knights at the Ettenberg, Berchtesgadener Land and gave them the following revelation.

"Revelation of Isais"
    True I speak – for your hearing.

Image I give – for your seeing.

Speak knowledge and wisdom, all comprising,

from the pre-beginning until the end of the end.

Speak neither allegory nor symbol,

no indirect word,

clearly I give lore, what was, what is.

Human being, because connected to earth,

sanctified to die – but immortal at the same time.

Star children, heavenly born –

much thousendfold older as the world here.

Light force sons and daughters of brilliance,

Heaven dwellers lost in darkness.

Light livelily – but succumbed to shadow,

eternally – but not free of dying.

Rambler over the ridges of the worlds,

new born in this world – but destined for beyond.

Children of God, but not godlike.

Much more is to say about man.

Old is their kind – young is their world.

Unborn the human being,

existing since the pre-beginning, will always be.

Pre-beginning was, when all was given from pre-eternity;

neither was space nor time.

Unsubstantial sleeping the beings all there,

before Allfather took pity on them,

created measurable time, created space,

wander able: worlds of heaven.

There, the seeds of the beings fell in;

Eternity became out of pre-eternity,

Beginning derived from the pre-beginning.

Allfather came down to care about the beings.

Spending life vitality, arousing souls, awaking spirits.

Heavens worlds life and weaving awoke now,

the beings realized their own kind.

Were such, who became man later,

were such, who became animals,

were such like green plants –

and were daemon spirits.

But all not like earth knows today,

what fell from the heaven worlds.

It is heaven descended, what lives on earth,

once escaped from Allfather’s light,

seeking foreign shadows – not knowing.

Because a prince of shadow raised against the worlds of heaven,

to defy Allfather.

An empire of shadow the prince of shadow created himself-

away from the heavens: The dark hell.

Empty endlessness between these worlds extends,

no one, who reconciled there.

While on the middle, between darkness and light,

mighty spirits themselves build Walhall.

Allfather’s bold gods live there,

forever fight prevails between them and hell.

But numerous beings deserted from heaven’s worlds,

to see the hell.

Later they became man.

Such all descended into faint,

forgetting everything what was.

For these fallen Allfather straight created a new world.

Earth’s kingdom in this world with the universe of stars,

to rebirth for the lost droves,

footpath until earthly dying

and door to heavenly homecoming.

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 4 All_seeing_eye_gifneri7o

Now that is the root of White supremacy in UFOLOGY ...or at the very least a mere beginning.....
    so where do you draw the line between FACT AND FICTION?

(more Nazi propaganda perhaps?)

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:10 am; edited 6 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am

Seems like folks are really stuck to this flypaper called TJ. Has anyone seen it? Where is it? If it was destroyed, why was it destroyed? Maybe for the very reasons that would promote more crimes against humanity, is why. Was Judas a white supremacist? And if this writing was written under the so called God network of Jehovah, Judas being the author, wouldn't that cause alarms to go up?

Can you dance on this flypaper? Any of it? Do I support what I have heard about this TJ? That might be the next rumor coming from this discussion, that I do support it. I mean if we look at the under tones Sanicle hints at. Or should I mention the innuendos that also lean to putting words in one mouth. But to clear the record, I don't support it and if it has not been destroyed, someone destroy it. For all the disharmony it has created with us here participating in this thread. Sorry folks, I don't even subscribe myself to the bible. Another piece of second hand work. How else would you have me say it? Some maybe would like it said a certain way to them, with a little frosting on top. I find these threads with a suppressing energy. Like walking on glass. Say it this way. Damn if you do or damn if you don't.

Where is the logic that guides us to finding wisdom in such things? How can you find it when your flexibility is limited to the flypaper you get presented with and stuck on?

What is so enlightened when we pass judgments on folks that we haven't even met? We never get to hear their side of the story because the smear campaign puts up a second hand manipulated hearsay of the original? Where is the due process? Explain it to me then, why don't you? I am all ears. Are these threads, judge and jury, sentencing folks further down the toilet because second hand information is all they have to convict? Based on possibly planted evidence. No wonder this world is so ____up! Explain it to me how it works or is supposed to work or am I to keep my mouth shut? Where the end result is that we never see a higher knowing of the real work of the Universe. Sorry, but we can do much better that that. Why not try connecting the dots instead of erasing them? And that is all I have been trying to offer or present. One person's opinion doesn't mean it is the law, especially when it limits anything that would bring us to the whole truth. The truth isn't pretty. That is where I think Floyd and I agree. At least I hope that is the case.

Billy Meier is still alive. Is that a sin or what? Based on a passed list. Is that a kill list too? Ain't no different than killing Floyd's the nutters and everything else Floyd typed out. Killing is still killing. And as history does validate, many a killing field was perpetrated through the second hand propaganda machine. When are we going to learn this lesson?

Last edited by Lionhawk on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:03 am

Lionhawk wrote: Like walking on glass. Say it this way. Damn if you do or damn if you don't.

Billy Meier is still alive. Is that a sin or what? Based on a passed list. Is that a kill list too? Ain't no different than killing Floyd's the nutters and everything else Floyd typed out. Killing is still killing. And as history does validate, many a killing field was perpetrated through the second hand propaganda machine.

More like walking on broken glass.

I did my own research on Billy Meier and found him credible. There were some promoting him I discovered NOT credible.

IMPO religion is designed to help folks recognize that there is a spiritual path. All the different paths eventually continue to blend into one another the further one progresses in their own spiritual practice, inner journey and understanding. The spiritual path of love and compassion is not based on intellect, semantics, words, different viewpoints - it is based on direct experience.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:22 am

If you are going to site antisemitism and White supremacy and Fascism in UFO contactees as the title suggests....

It would be a good idea to get to the ROOT of it and not the end results.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:24 am

I agree Carol and I tried to bring that to the table here in this thread. As you can see, there is a clear separation of those stuck on this TJ flypaper and those who appreciate the first hand over the second hand.

I would like to think that we aren't a group of chickens here. Where if you hold a chicken's neck and guide it down to the ground, then with your finger, draw a line from his beak forward in the sand, then let him go and watch him become hypnotized to the line in the sand. That is what these words can do to us.

So onward with the character assassination of Billy Meier...... or whoever is next on the list.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:25 am

This is section from an excellent review of Bily Meiers invention the Talmud of Jmannuel.

The talmud is not flypaper but the central canon to Meiers fake religion.

The Disgusting

The Talmud of Jmmanuel is blood-curdlingly anti-Semitic. Its appropriation of the familiar Jewish title Talmud is offensive, but that is the least of it. Here are a few choice passages:

“Do not go into the streets of Israel, and do not go to the scribes and Pharisees, but go to the cities of the Samaritans and to the ignorant in all parts of the world. Go to the unenlightened, the idol worshippers and the ignorant after I have left you, because they do not belong to the house of Israel, which will bring death and bloodshed into the world.” (10:5-6)

“Truly, I say to you: the nation of Israel was never one distinct people and has at all times lived with murder, robbery and fire. They have acquired this land through ruse and murder in abominable, predatory wars, slaughtering their best friends like wild animals. May the nation of Israel be cursed until the end of the world and never find its peace.” (10:26-27)

“Therefore, beware of Israel, because it is like an abscess.” (10:38)

“For the people of Israel are unfaithful to the laws of Creation and are accursed and will never find peace. Their blood will be shed, because they constantly commit outrages against the laws of Creation. They presume themselves above all the human races as a chosen nation and thus as a separate race. What an evil error and what evil presumption, for inasmuch as Israel never was a nation or a race, so it was never a chosen race. Unfaithful to the laws of Creation, Israel is a mass of people with an inglorious past, characterized by murder and arson.” (15:22-26)

“You will be outcast among the human races, and then you will alternately lose your occupied land, regain it and lose it again until the distant future. Truly, I say to you: your existence will be continual struggle and war, and so the human races will strike you with their hostile thinking and enmity. You will find neither rest nor peace in the country stolen by your ancestors by means of falsehood and deceit, because you will be haunted by your inherited burden of murder with which your forefathers killed the ancient inhabitants of this continent and deprived them of life and property.” (24:45-47)

“… just like the Israelites who plundered this land and have dominated and oppressed the legitimate owners of the land.” (27:12b)

“I am the true prophet of all human races on earth: but in all truth I am not the prophet of those confused Israelites who call themselves sons and daughters of Zion.” (30:8b)

“And the time will come in five times 100 years when you will have to atone for this, when the legitimate owners of the land enslaved by you will begin to rise against you into the distant future. A new man will rise up in this land as a prophet and will rightfully condemn and persecute you and you will have to pay with your blood. […] Even though, according to your claim, he will be a false prophet and you will revile him, he will nevertheless be a true prophet, and he will have great power, and he will have your race persecuted throughout all time in the future. His name will be Mohammed, and his name will bring horror, misery and death to your kind, which you deserve. Truly, truly, I say to you: His name will be written for you with blood, and his hatred against your kind will be endless.” (30:10-11, 13-15)

What is this? Propaganda for Hamas? Okay, it’s not as bad as the abhorred Theozoologie of the mad monk Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels, but it’s still pretty revolting if you ask me. It appears to be Jew-hating, pro-Palestinian propaganda. What we have here is like the Gentile Jesus of the Third Reich theologians"

The Talmud of Jmmanuel, alas, seems to have plenty of fans. It deserves none. But then, on the other hand, maybe people get the gospel they deserve. Maybe there are some devout UFO skinheads who are ecumenical haters of Jews, Christians, and Muslims. This gospel is just right for them. But even so, a visit to a psychiatrist might be better.

http://www.robertmprice.mindvendor.com/reviews/meier_jmmanuel.htm

This pretty much sums up the work of Meiers, Pelley and Williamson and the ideals of other contactees caught up in the fascist white supremacist paradigm.

It is clear that this message and the other messages of hate that these alleged contactees have given us, do not come from a source that has the best interests of the human family at its heart. It is divisive and controlling. and very very sinister.

There are those who support the hoax of Meiers, there are those in the fascist movements of stormfront and the Aryan Nations and other such groups who admire the work of our contactee extremists extolling their Aryan virtues on their discussion boards.

Their archetype is blue eyed and blond haired, their religion is racial purity and their creed is hate. Their purpose is evil but luckily their numbers are tiny. Too few in number they are marginalized and hopefully they will stay that way.

If not god help the children of the lesser gods.

btw there is nothing out of context with this
    " I would finish what the Nazis had failed to do. Make no mistake about it"

It is statement made with clear intent and it simply speaks for itself.

Goodrick Clarkes book is an essential read yes.
    Arisophy and Armanism were influential on some members of the Nazi party but there is little or no evidence to link Hitler to them directly. In fact he banned all these groups and other esoteric groups.

The work of Jorg Lanz von Liebenfels and Guido von list before him were a bastardised form of theosophy that took the Aryans to be the master race of Germany rather than the Indian tribes it actually refereed to. (there was a hindu nationalist movement in the 1800's called the Arya Samj for example)This concept was merged with German folk religion indeed and the notion of Germanic superiority, a trait that Meiers upholds in his notion that spiritual truth can only be truly conveyed in the German language. Meirs. like Adamski are both inspired by these neo theosophical ideas as was Pelley and Williamson. They used them to inspire the invention of their own religious movements.

It is in this sense the Aryan is understood in neo nazi and fascist schools of thought. It is in this sense they were understood by the white supremecist contactess.

There is nothing credible about Meier or his cult but I do know that his followers defend him fervently even in the face of the evidence that clearly dhows hi is a hoax, from his Talmud to his space rock to god knows what else.

This is usually the case when someone pops up, invents a religion and asks members to tithe their wages to him.

Agaim I would stress being apologetic or making excuses for these people and their miserable religions and philosophy.

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

Yeah...we get it Floyd.....it's antisemitic..... but far from the root of the source.....in fact this guy you've been siting William Pelley is most widely know as...

William Dudley Pelley (March 12, 1890 –
    June 30, 1965) was an American extremist and spiritualist who founded
    the Silver Legion in 1933, and ran for President in 1936 for the
    Christian Party.

And has only those extremests who might follow him. This is after all what should be focused upon.....the root cause. And it damned sure is not Billy Meier. It's goes way back.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:35 am

Yes knowing about the root is fine but this egregore of hatred was developed and expanded further by Pelley and other contactees as well as the contactee author of the talmud. Their work continues.

The latter are no better than former. They are all birds of a feather.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 am

I've often though of how people get confused and lost and it's no wonder given how intellect connected to ego loves itself. Yet when one is within a spiritual experience, the experience itself is beyond the intellect. There are no words as spirit is in a dimension at a particular dimensional level where ego doesn't exist. There is only direct experience. The ego is needed to sort out duality being that spirit is having while going through a human experience in the 3rd dimension.

For example, think of being in a swimming pool. How does one describe the experience to someone who has never seen water? Words pale along side of the direct experience.

Now imagine how this can be for spirit that is catapulted into a foreign dimensional realm several steps away from our human 3-D reality. Try and explain that? This is why the Bible is only a mere pale reflection of someone's direct experience told by others who have had no experience. How can they or anyone really comprehend the true nature or reality of what occurred for the experiencer. Hence, direct experience is the pure teaching experience where conscious awareness is expanded beyond 3-D realities.

Last edited by Carol on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:38 am

Agaim I would stress being apologetic or making excuses for these people and their miserable religions and philosophy.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat???????????????? Who here has ONCE made excuses for the religions and philosophy? Only the GREAT possibility and given proofs of validity to certain information that cannot be debunked eh? No one here is as you paint....And I'm not apologizing for the benefit of your emotional body. Because as I have stated....I've been on the receiving end.....have you? Well I have! And I darn sure am not supporting the TJ or any of it;s content....in fact if you had ACTUALLY read what I posted you would have seen I believe a compromise has been made. I need to apologize for that? Say what!?!?

There is nothing credible about Meier

Oh yes there is...you just have not acknowledged it as you are totally focused on the TJ .

Let me ask you floyd ....do you believe there is life out there? And if so are they all friendly? Do you think there might be a faction here that would suppress UOF's? OR are we all jsut a bunch of delusional freaks that believe in such things? WHAT exactly do you think exists in this field as FAR AS TRUTH is concerned?

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 am

If there was a dark faction behind the agenda this little shop of horrors are promoting they wouldnt be getting any support from me.

Truth is simple I have come to believe. The beauty of nature can teach us nearly everything we know.

A lot of the metaphysical stuff schools cults and societies teach etc, especially the paid for variety, is just convoluted and unnecessary IMO.

It may be there are some friendly evolved beings out there but its not this lot in this thread.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:01 am

Floyd wrote:If there was a dark faction behind the agenda this little shop of horrors are promoting they wouldnt be getting any support from me.

Truth is simple I have come to believe. The beauty of nature can teach us nearly everything we know.

A lot of the metaphysical stuff schools cults and societies teach etc, especially the paid for variety, is just convoluted and unnecessary IMO.

It may be there are some friendly evolved beings out there but its not this lot in this thread.

Well...this is what you call successfully balanced sitting on the fence. And judging all in the same statement.

"If there was....it may be....."

says leaving yourself a safety net....to not commit to knowing rather that believing. Becasue if you believe....you can fall off that fence at any time. If you know you're standing on a solid foundation.

As for the aforementioned Billy Meier....there is some sound solid proof shown by Col Wendall Stevens in the production "Contact"....you just chose not to see it as you do not believe. Because you want to focus on the TJ ....that is successfully remaining safe on the fence of belief. So just throw the actual proof away....why not! It's safe that way. Wink

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:21 pm