tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

giovonni
    giovonni

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 3 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  giovonni Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Carol wrote:This is great. Thank you! cheers

i did wonder if this was worth a topic in itself, its such an all encompassing talk, would be interested to hear feedback on all the topics he covers... ascension, 5d, aliens, gfl, karma, etc etc...

i'll second that~ Vidya Double Thumbs Up important material discussed~ worth the listen!

this interview was apparently totally impromptu - George did a wonderful job The Winner

again here it is
    Instigator
    Instigator

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 3 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Instigator Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:28 am

best interveiw i have heard this year Thubs Up

Namaste
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 am

The interview is nice...but...sounds too "fantastic " to me...
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Does anyone know off hand what other alternative sights were mysteriously taken down?

I'm not so sure their going down mysteriously, but deliberately. Coming back up with a new and improved agenda.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:35 am

gscraig wrote:D

I'm not so sure their going down mysteriously, but deliberately. Coming back up with a new and improved agenda.

crossed my mind too...in fact the first thought after hearing the news...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:27 am

I am a member of the webbot forum and it was honestly taken down by the ISP wihout anyone knowing that will be the case. There are many emails from Cliff's wife and I feel they are sincere. Can't copy here cos is against their forum rules so, if you want to take my word for it is up to you

This comming report may just be the last one if things pan out as predicted, that is the feeling of many posters there that are much more intelligent than me, I don't know and who knows really Blink Nope
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:55 am

Andromeda wrote:I am a member of the webbot forum

What would be the address of that forum? Is it this one:
    http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/wb/
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:14 am

metaw3 wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:I am a member of the webbot forum

What would be the address of that forum? Is it this one:
    http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/wb/

No, it is this one

http://www.webbotdiscussions.com/register.php?

But I don't know if they are open for new memberships
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:30 am

Andromeda wrote:
    No, it is this one

Thank you.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Andromeda wrote:

I see it is now plain closed.

New report is out:
    The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Eight ( 8 )
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:47 pm

HAVE YOU READ THIS YET? I DON'T BELIEVE IT FOR A MINUTE. I think Cliff has fallen off the edge. I don't believe WWIII will happen nor nuclear destruction. Nor do I accept this is what will happen next month. I do think there will likely be global financial meltdown and the US is poised (with China's help) to get the dollar dumped as the world currency.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/wolf.html

This was from Last April 2010

World War 3 is here, and will most likely begin, according to one interpretation of the emotional tension sums that we have in our data, on November 8th, very early in the pre-dawn. That is when israel, the sacrifice, will be ‘led’ by its zionist ‘leaders’ to launch an attack on Iran. Within minutes of the launch, everything (for the israeli residents and silent backers of the zionist killing machines) will go wrong. The retaliation will be both swift and unexpected, though of course, the zionist ‘leaders’ of the sacrificial sheep of israel will be knowledgeable enough to not be in israel when they launch the attack.

As dawn on November 8th moves around the planet, so will the progression of the Global Thermonuclear War. Within minutes of the launch of the attack, death will rain on israel from a number of sides. As their killing machine streaks toward Iran, the zionist minions will already be fleeing as they know that retaliation will be swift. It is all part of the plan.

As the people in israel are dying of flames and gas and explosions, the propagandists here in the USofA will be parroting the ‘official line’, as promulgated by Wolf and Other Blitzers, that the ‘poor oppressed jews are being slaughtered by the hundreds of thousands and WE need to act now! The propaganda machine of the TPTB will of course have built up the hate and suspicion language around Iran for months prior to the actual attack. They will have used subliminal messages, repetitious themes endlessly repeated, and carefully crafted word imagery to get YOU ready to respond to their cry to ‘help save poor israel’.

...The reptilian ‘leaders’ of the americans, both visible and hidden, will also be tugging on their rigid penises, eyes and hearts flashing hot, and dense, as they too anticipate the sacrifice of israel and the coming orgy of blood. Their eyes blink rapidly, their jaws clench in rhythmic spasms as their tongues dart between quivering lips. They can already taste the coming ‘feeding’ upon humanity, and it smells good to their darting tongues even as it is brought so faintly on the future winds drifting into the now.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Falling off the edge for sure. I have been departing from Cliff High for a while now, for this very reason.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:30 am

metaw3 wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

I see it is now plain closed.

New report is out:
    The Shape of Things to Come (2010/2011) - Issue Eight ( 8 )
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

There was a forum for the web bot discussions and now this has also imploded, and has been cancelled.. there is a new forum open ( http://forums.delphiforums.com/clifhighwebbot/start ) which is free access and this was one of the posts:

I emailed Cathy the facts when we all got instantly banned just to let her and cliff know that something was very wrong over at wbd. All the former mods acted with integrity for free for a long long time. Surely you know our characters by now and you know if we are the type to do bad ####, we aren't. In my opinion pam is showing classic psychopathic tendencies, in that she would rather let the forum die than relinquish control. 3000 people were members over there but one decided to kill it rather than come clean about her role in banning members without discussing it with the mods. The fact is Pam banned Sage and Balance without any of us having a clue about it. It was only when Fuglybugger called us all a bunch of b&astards for bannign sage that we were alerted to what was going on. (Fugly you were absolutely right to do this my friend)

This closure is an inconvenience but we'll get a new forum up and running and run it better than last time. Hey we've been here before remember. If the tipping point occurs then we'll need the forum as an intelligence resource for all of us. If nothing happens then we can all carry on with our lives.
    I have got to know the mods over the last year and they are all decent honest blokes. And for Pam to try and offload her bad karma onto us is quite sad but again reveals her true nature.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:00 am

Oh my, yes I received an email from delphi too. It seems that the HPH forum had is tipping point too Blink

Got the report so will take me a while and loads of Cup o to go through it Hypnotize
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:06 am

HPH is finished.
    If clif was right there will be no world left and no one to read his reports.
    If clif was wrong no-one will take him seriously anymore and wont read his reports.

rip web bot

still love to hear clif talk though sunny
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:38 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:HPH is finished.
    If clif was right there will be no world left and no one to read his reports.
    If clif was wrong no-one will take him seriously anymore and wont read his reports.

rip web bot

still love to hear clif talk though sunny

Hi Vidya

I am in page 9 cos a friend came to visit, but it does not sound that bad thus far, I think. Ok is early days

I like Cliff, he is querky and like you I still love to hear Cliff Big Grin 3 Toast
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Andromeda, you are right, his last report doesn't sound THAT bad. I am wondering now if we are just numb to all of the stuff that's coming off the algorithms because we've heard it before, so many times already!

We will see how it forms out. Don't forget, everybody, the example of the Oct. 13 or thereabouts disclosure data. It WAS about nukes. It's just that they finally disclosed knowledge of what happened in the 1960s and so forth. So, the lesson here is, it can be about nukes, but not in the present time. More later, linda
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:20 am

so what of this HUGE tipping point that was forecast? Im not buying any more reports, you will have to tell me. sunny
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:47 am

Hi, Vidya, I get the report for free from Clif, but I don't feel right about copying it here...I respect those who write for a living. I wrote to Clif in appreciation of his attempt at humor one time, and they put me on the friends and family list. I've read his most recent report, and the interpretation is of course very subjective. What he is getting is emotionally charged language surrounding a Nov. 7/8 event. This emotional charge is significantly more emotional than the Sept. 11 2001 event. So, this depth of emotion being stronger is difficult to imagine for Americans. It seems to be related to the freezing up of the digital monetary system. Who knows what is the initial cause, but this is what will take place. The dollar is devalued and we have a currency crisis, it will take place first in the international transactions, then bank to bank within the US, at the same time stock and bond markets, essentially bringing everything to a stop until it settles out. What I think this may mean in a practical sense is that we will have at least four days where we won't be able to access our "digits" in the banks. We won't be able to charge anything, use our debit cards, pull cash out of our auto teller machines, or cash a check at the bank. Again, this is my interpretation of Clif's interpretation. However, it will rock the social structure. There are a lot of people who couldn't fathom this ever, ever happening. I have family members who don't use cash, ever. They may be caught without gasoline, food, etc. I think this will make us all realize the extent to which we are dependent on the banking digits. Perhaps this is a lesson we need to learn as a country...that digits are representations of wealth, not real wealth.

We also could possibly expect breakdown of the internet as a cause. I keep my bills paid, gas in the cars, and food in the house. So many people are not so fortunate. Many people live from paycheck to paycheck and are hungry before the next check arrives. Time to share even more, everybody. You can't stockpile food if you don't make enough to feed your family. We will be tested as to who gets to "sit at the table", in my opinion.

This is only my interpretation. The language Clif found indicates high stress for stock brokers, bankers, and the like. Time to bring them into the real world instead of the world that hoards? Will that ever happen? We shall see!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 am

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:37 pm

lindabaker wrote:Hi, Vidya, I get the report for free from Clif, but I don't feel right about copying it here...I respect those who write for a living.

This is only my interpretation. The language Clif found indicates high stress for stock brokers, bankers, and the like. Time to bring them into the real world instead of the world that hoards? Will that ever happen? We shall see!

Thanks Linda, I didnt mean to suggest the whole report was copied! I too respect clif's work far too much for that, but I was interested in the tipping point, he was so wrong last October, and he was maybe even suggesting a world war in Nov..

this does seem like a climb down again... though I accept the nature of his work and his monkey mind at play. Still, if your interpretation is true it will highlight just how fragile the system is, maybe a wake up call for millions, not a bad thing in itself.

I wont be buying any more of his reports as they take me too much out of the now, no other reason. I will deal with life as it comes.

Thanks for your thoughts on this
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:32 pm

Clif made it clear that the November tipping point is not a guess. The form in which it will materialize is a guess, but the emotional impact is there. In fact he said if he's wrong then it means his data is way off and he'll have to retool everything.

So if you were traumatized by 9/11, prepare for a much much worse shock. If nothing happens, then forget the webbot, it's not reliable according to Clif himself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kt32LisPQk#t=1m40s
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:11 pm

metaw3 wrote:, prepare for a much much worse shock.

this is my issue with the web bot reports, the future shock. FEAR FEAR FEAR, isnt that 'their' agenda? Do I think clif is part of the inner govt? no. do i think his reports are helping anyone? no. Do i like the man's spiritual views and interviews? yes.

Clif sent me an email last year warning me of the death of the dollar. where? did i miss it? See Carol's post above re nuclear war and Nov tipping point, why write that stuff?

As i say, web bot is dead, whichever way it goes.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:20 pm

This newsletter tells about what possibly may be a cause of a tipping point that is extremely positive. The return of the Phoenix and the synergy of the Maya and the Buddha as prophesied by the Hopi and others.

One Peace Live Group Homepage

The paths of these two great spiritual leaders, Kiriyama Kancho and Alejandro Cirilo Pérez Oxlaj (Wandering Wolf), have been running parallel for over three decades. Both men received visions that a time in the future would come when humanity would reach a critical crossroad, with one path leading to destruction and another leading to the fulfillment of humanity’s greater destiny. These leaders have worked tirelessly for humanity so that when this crossroad is reached humanity would have its greatest chance of taking the path that brings peace and harmony to all. The path must be chosen in wisdom and mindfulness. We are at that crossroads; the time for that choosing in now. This is the purpose of the Aura Festival on November 7th, 2010.

At this second Aura Festival, Mayan Grand Elder, Don Alejandro Cirilo Perez Oxlaj, will give blessings with the Sacred Fire and the Mayan Staff of Authority, and Agon Shu's spiritual leader, Reverend Seiyu Kiriyama, will transmit the Buddha's thought, i.e., the vibration of enlightenment, to all those willing to receive it. Participants do not need to be knowledgeable of Buddhist philosophy in order to participate.

The Buddha's thought is the spiritual power that can only be possessed by those who have attained complete liberation – Buddhahood. It has the power to enable the dead to attain Buddhahood and to purify the living. It is also a method of transmitting the enlightened Buddha's wisdom to people via telepathy or spiritual transmission. On November 8, 1980, when Kiriyama Kancho visited Sahet Mahet in India, he received transmission of this enlightenment directly from Shakyamuni Buddha through intense telepathy, which felt to him like a brilliant and silvery vibration. He would now like to send Buddha's vibration – Buddha's power – to you on November 7th via a live webcast. This auspicious date is the 30 year anniversary of Kiriyama Kancho’s receipt of the Buddha’s direct transmission, and the culmination of his life’s work.

Simultaneously, during the November 7th fire ceremony, Wandering Wolf’s Mayan Staff of Authority will help empower the earth toward the fulfillment of its desires for enlightenment, peace and harmony, and its sacred destiny as a nation amongst the stars. The Sacred Staff is said to have the power of Kulkulkan, the Feathered Serpent, the creative power of the four elements and also of resurrection and reincarnation. The day of the ceremony also has the energy of the Feathered Serpent, 9 Kan, making this an especially potent day to fulfill the ceremony’s purpose. The Staff is also symbolic of the Divine Feminine, whose receptive and connecting influence is honored, bringing together the magnificent, ancient spiritual wisdom of the Buddha and the Maya, like two hurricanes joining as one. This Sacred Staff has a 2000 year history and has been part of healing ceremonies around the world.

http://commonpassion.org/group/one-peace-live

newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    metaw3 wrote:, prepare for a much much worse shock.

this is my issue with the web bot reports, the future shock. FEAR FEAR FEAR, isnt that 'their' agenda? Do I think clif is part of the inner govt? no. do i think his reports are helping anyone? no. Do i like the man's spiritual views and interviews? yes.

Clif sent me an email last year warning me of the death of the dollar. where? did i miss it? See Carol's post above re nuclear war and Nov tipping point, why write that stuff?

We don't have the same issues.

I don't care about the guy and whether I should have faith in him. Obviously if I was concerned about where to put my faith, I would choose a more positive story.

It's not about faith for me. It's about the accuracy of his system to predict the future, based on a very interesting theory from a logical point of view. And the next 3 weeks will be the best test so far that it works... or not. I'm sorry that this is such a dire prediction.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:08 am