tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

Instigator
    Instigator

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 2 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Instigator Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 am

Agreed Carol, One thing for certain, you will get more truth from people in this forum than that of the last 10 years of his Alta reports ... Yes we do love a good story teller, and he is no doubt one of the worlds finest.

One thing about the Cern video that really hit home for me and I come to this conclusion is that the Reptilians/Dracs are trying to get the earth to ascend early before we are in the photon belt

Past usage of CERN has resulted is a drastic upliftment in earthquake activity here on terra firma , all the talk is about particles and whatever the media smokescreen, it seems that they are attempting to excelerate the time line so they can continue this reality and their control for another 10000 years.

I did a meditation a few days ago, and wrote down something that didn't make too much sense until I saw the video ... I was shown "Time Bomb Explosion at 2.35 in Switzerland "....... After further research after I found no earthquake activity in recent history in Switzerland and stopped dismissing what I received, but watching the video and the map of Cern underneath, I now know what I was being shown!

I have no doubt these Reptilians/Dracks are trying to implode the earth before a time line or photon belts arrival post 2012 .... These demonic's will not be able to be on this planet as the frequency's will not allow this ... Anna"BS"Hayes also mentions this phantom Matrix and black hole reality is previous presentations , and its now making alot of sense, they are trying to prevent the earth's natural Ascension post 2013 and get it to start while they are still on planet. They want this reality to continue under their control as it has a direct connection to source, something these low frequency filth cannot receive.

Namaste
    investigator
    investigator

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 2 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  investigator Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:14 am

I stopped listening to this guy in 2009 too, most of his predictions are flat out wrong, I don't even understand why people bother to pirate his stuff. It's not even worth pirating lol. Martin Armstrong, Jim Sinclair, and Jim Willie have a much better track record compared to Cliff. They all called the bottom in gold, real estate bubbles, MERS chain of title problems, and derivatives problems years before everyone else did. I don't think there is going to be any major fireworks in the form of a new currency until 2015 or after, until then its just a long slow slog of steady inflation, and possibly another 2008 style crash. However, if there is another 2008 style crash BUY BUY BUY the bargains =).
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:21 am

Cliff High...
    What's in a name?
    Heh heh
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 am

investigator wrote:I don't think there is going to be any major fireworks in the form of a new currency until 2015 or after, until then its just a long slow slog of steady inflation, and possibly another 2008 style crash. However, if there is another 2008 style crash BUY BUY BUY the bargains =).

The Reptilians/Draks wont be here post 2013, and once they go so does the need for paper currency, it is the root of all evil and how they get their control in the first place.

If we want to remain HERE on EARTH we have to create a new world ourselves void of any need for control and separation, without this you can forget any form of 3D reality post 2013 .. WE are the change in this dimension or another

Namaste

Last edited by Instigator on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 2 Empty bend over and provide your hiney with smoochies

Post  SiriArc Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 am

http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1393

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 2 157nqfn

Every night when I get home
    The monkey's on the table,
    Take a stick and knock it off,
    Pop! goes the weasel
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:55 am

SiriArc wrote:
    http://nobledreams.co.uk/viewtopic.php?id=1393
    Every night when I get home
    The monkey's on the table,
    Take a stick and knock it off,
    Pop! goes the weasel

Hmmm, monkey bashing, not good for the soul :-)

Half a pound of tuppenny rice,
    Half a pound of treacle.
    That’s the way the money goes,
    Pop! goes the weasel.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:25 am

"
    Instigator wrote:
    investigator wrote:I don't think there is going to be any major fireworks in the form of a new currency until 2015 or after, until then its just a long slow slog of steady inflation, and possibly another 2008 style crash. However, if there is another 2008 style crash BUY BUY BUY the bargains =).

The Reptilians/Draks wont be here post 2013, and once they go so does the need for paper currency, it is the root of all evil and how they get their control in the first place.

If we want to remain HERE on EARTH we have to create a new world ourselves void of any need for control and separation, without this you can forget any form of 3D reality post 2013 .. WE are the change in this dimension or another

Namaste

Greeting Instigator ,
    You say that the Reptilian and Draks will not be here post 2013 . May I ask you how do you know that ?

On Cliff . I think that you are a bit too harsh on him . Because , as we heard before , by many " wise men " the future is not set in stone . Therefore all those predictions might or might not happen ; we supposedly contribute to make the future every day. Those prediction should be considered possible scenarios .

Here is what Cliff writes as a disclaimer : " A person would still be an idiot to make decisions based solely on their interpretations or my interpretation of strange data patterns . Universe rewards thinking " .
    I don't believe in Karma either or the notion that people " attract " nasty actions on themselves . One day somebody will explain to me why some kids are killed by bombs because those kids attracted nasty action on themselves ......

Cheers

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:51 am

enemyofNWO wrote:

Greeting Instigator ,
    You say that the Reptilian and Draks will not be here post 2013 . May I ask you how do you know that ?

On Cliff . I think that you are a bit too harsh on him . Because , as we heard before , by many " wise men " the future is not set in stone . Therefore all those predictions might or might not happen ; we supposedly contribute to make the future every day. Those prediction should be considered possible scenarios .

Here is what Cliff writes as a disclaimer : " A person would still be an idiot to make decisions based solely on their interpretations or my interpretation of strange data patterns . Universe rewards thinking " .
    I don't believe in Karma either or the notion that people " attract " nasty actions on themselves . One day somebody will explain to me why some kids are killed by bombs because those kids attracted nasty action on themselves ......

Any Drac/Reptillian still here 2013 will not be able to handle the change in frequency, anything not of light will not be able to hold their form ... They fully understand this ... This will be all too obvious shortly. That is my understanding, I guess time will tell.

I have my reasons to be harsh on someone who supposedly understands and respects the laws of the universe yet does things contrary to what they say in the public arena , a two sided person I have no time for.

I don't need a disclaimer to say sorry for when I'm wrong while I take your money ..... He is in the business of selling fear and sensationalism, what ever comes to someone doing this has to suffer the consequences in this life time or the next.

He is using a disclaimer to hide the fact he is taking your money under false pretenses ..... Just having this disclaimer is a clear admition of guilt, take it as you will. I have had personal experience with this character and it seems that karma may be playing a role in what's happening to him right now. ( however I am sure some lame excuse will come up covering his tracks shortly, you can bet on it actually)

The mention of Karma was in reference to his work alone however your last question I may attempt to give my thoughts.

Sometimes a soul may undertake a short life span so that others may learn a valuable lesson, we live in a realm of experiences and choices, maybe it was this souls last lesson to experience before their ascension and chose to have this experience with others who needed to have the same experience .... I guess when we ascend we will get a answer to this very question ..... A very good question I might add however Karma most definately exists, if you beleive there are no ramifications to your actions then you may be following the fallen angel 101 hand book or perhaps this is how these draks/reptilians began their downward spiral ... food for thought Suspect

Namaste
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:59 am

Instigator wrote:

Any Drac/Reptillian still here 2013 will not be able to handle the change in frequency, anything not of light will not be able to hold their form ... They fully understand this ... This will be all too obvious shortly. That is my understanding, I guess time will tell.

The mention of Karma was in reference to his work alone however your last question I may attempt to give my thoughts.

Sometimes a soul may undertake a short life span so that others may learn a valuable lesson, we live in a realm of experiences and choices, maybe it was this souls last lesson to experience before their ascension and chose to have this experience with others who needed to have the same experience .... I guess when we ascend we will get a answer to this very question ..... A very good question I might add however Karma most definately exists, if you beleive there are no ramifications to your actions then you may be following the fallen angel 101 hand book or perhaps this is how these draks/reptilians began their downward spiral ... food for thought Suspect

Namaste
    Hi Instigator
    at risk of going off topic can you expand on your comments re frequency changes - what are your sources for these statements? I have seen similar but seem to have missed where they are coming from...

re karma, im no expert... but karma is usually viewed as a process of many lifetimes, so maybe the 'innocent' child was the person who fired the missile in a previous life (just an example to make a point). I also read that such a death would 'reduce' karmic 'debt' considerably....
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:15 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Instigator wrote:
    Hi Instigator
    at risk of going off topic can you expand on your comments re frequency changes - what are your sources for these statements? I have seen similar but seem to have missed where they are coming from...

re karma, im no expert... but karma is usually viewed as a process of many lifetimes, so maybe the 'innocent' child was the person who fired the missile in a previous life (just an example to make a point). I also read that such a death would 'reduce' karmic 'debt' considerably....

We are moving into the Galactic north so to speak, A major alignment of planets and galaxies. At the same time we are entering the Photon Belt, time and space with-in this area of space are at a different vibratory frequency, we are now experiencing a stepping up process in frequency so we can make this transition ... So its a gradual phasing in ........ So as we get closer to 2013 the harder it will be for the demonic's to hold their shape and form, and the invisible prison will reveal itself to us very shortly. What is happening here has never happened before so enjoy the ride.

Nice analogy of the past lives and karmic debt, excellently said, I agree 100% ........ I am no expert either lol

Namaste
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:59 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Instigator wrote:

Namaste
    Hi Instigator

High Vidya ,

Everybody has his own beliefs but this , in my view , sucks " but karma is usually viewed as a process of many lifetimes, so maybe the 'innocent' child was the person who fired the missile in a previous life (just an example to make a point). I also read that such a death would 'reduce' karmic 'debt' considerably....[/quote]

Peace and love

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:45 am

[quote="enemyofNWO"]
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Instigator wrote:

High Vidya ,

Everybody has his own beliefs but this , in my view , sucks " but karma is usually viewed as a process of many lifetimes, so maybe the 'innocent' child was the person who fired the missile in a previous life (just an example to make a point). I also read that such a death would 'reduce' karmic 'debt' considerably....

Peace and love

sunny then i guess Buddhism in its various forms is not for you Very Happy
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:42 pm

I think the reason why people hate Clif High so much is because they don't understand what he is actually doing. His system is probably outputting data in a format that nobody would buy nor understand, so he's doing a little storytelling about it. These stories still contain, hopefully, the archetypes from the raw data. I say hopefully, because they contain them as far as Clif himself has grasped them and has been successful to give them the form of a story. I even think that just because Clif's system has isolated an archetype, it does not necessarily mean that Clif personally understands the archetype enough to make a reliable story about it.

Unfortunately, very few people have the abstraction capabilities to go beyound these stories and see the archetype. If you buy the reports and expect the stories to come true literally, you're no different than the christians who read the Bible literally. If you don't care about the form in which archetypes manifest, you are wise.

The only alternative to stories for getting out this data Clif is gathering would be to write a comprehensive (and boring) book about all the algorithms he's using, then, armed with this knowledge, to give access to the raw data for people to make up their own mind. But still then, even after reading the instructions and looking up the data, most people would not see anything because this level of abstract thinking is just not common in humans. Hence parables are used instead.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Metaw3 is right about this aspect of reading the raw results. What Clif is trying to do is take numbers (formulae) and interpret what the words are supposedly conveying. It's emotional content factoring that we should all keep in mind. The emotional intensity can be negative at first glance, but it is not always.

Transformational grammar might be consulted here...because words mean different things based upon, for example, the position of those words the sentence itself. I wonder if Clif has factored out grammar variables. I'm having a difficult time thinking of a perfect example, but I'm working on it. Wish I had saved my textbooks from the science guys at Penn State. We used several formulas that showed patterns in the abstract subsets. Anybody else have the formulas out there?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:59 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Instigator wrote:

Namaste
    Hi Instigator

I don't know about this subject but I hear Wild Collen saying that...something that only "energy donnors" will be allowed and "energy suck" will not be able to hold form because of a change in the magnetics? or something like that

Personally I am not sure about Wild Collen but who knows...wouldn't it be nice...no more dracs
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:13 pm

GOOD news, Cliff site is up it reads

We're baaaaack!

Ok, so not all the way, but as of today, October 14, 2010, the new halfpasthuman server site has a page. Unfortunately for y'all, it is this page.

Damn. Nothing here!

but soon we will rebuild all the whozeewhatizits and such. So, if you care, check back in a small time, perhaps something will have changed. Ooohhh playing with universe.

It is only when we remember that we are individually quite mad that universe makes any damn sense at all. Ain't pi peachy?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:54 pm

We've been having conversations at home the past couple of days about DNA, 2012 and how DNA would be affected. Then I came across this from Vernetzte Intelligenz and Maurice Cotterell on the effects of increased solar radiation. Science shows a history of human acceration and advancement during periods of increased X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun that are key factors in genetic leaps of species. 2012 is when the sun is suppose to go solar maximum and the time for a cycle DNA mutational leap that will affect the entire planet. Personally, I think most solar activity will occur between 12/12 and 3/13 and the changes will be gradual during that 3 month period but that is just a personal opinion.

Now if one were to really look at what osar and Bludorf are saying we, as humans already have the ability through our DNA to crate wormholes and gather information from other dimensions. So now imagine what can happen here if the DNA gets a megga boost from both solar, gamma and x-rays? Consciousness will be expanded. This is what is going to happen to those exposed to this.

As for the reppies... anyone take a close look at that megga spaceship that was circling the sun? http://ufosearchonline.com/ufo/2010/10/earth-size-ufos-around-sun/

Stop and think? Who is doing this and why? This is a HUGE puzzel. I read a recent unpublished transcript by Burish where he said someone (who?) was trying to prevent the megga earth catastropy (solar flare? CME? pole shift?) and referred to the info he had gotten from J-rod and current times. Is someone messing with the time line again? Are the chem trails a means to prevent these solar, gama and x-rays reaching the people on the planet where they are being prepared for the big event by nature but perhaps being stifled by alien negative forces?

From the German book Vernetzte Intelligenz by Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf (summarized and translated by Baerbel):

“The latest research explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light-auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind's influence on weather-patterns and much more. The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in the vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness.

What we are seeing here is ‘Hyper-communication’, where information is passed inter-dimensionally. It is as though the DNA acts as a ‘Stargate’ between this dimension and others. In the book there are several stories of how this information is downloaded via DNA.

For example:

1) The Italian composer Giuseppe Tartini for instance dreamt one night that a devil sat at his bedside playing the violin. The next morning Tartini was able to note down the piece exactly from memory, he called it the Devil’s Trill Sonata.

2) For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The majority of these facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical details about which he knew absolutely nothing.

It was also noted how this information can be passed between individuals who’s DNA is ‘turned on.’ This helps explain how many of the Psychic Children can exchange complex concepts to each other through an invisible web. It is the DNA communicating over vast distances:

We now know that just as on the Internet, our DNA can feed its proper data into the network, can call up data from the network and can establish contact with other participants in the network. Remote healing, telepathy or remote sensing about the state of relatives etc. can thus be explained. Some animals know also from afar when their owners plan to return home. That can be freshly interpreted and explained via the concepts of “group consciousness” (pod mind) and “hyper communication.”

Russian researcher Doctor Vladimir Poponin put DNA in a tube and beamed a laser through it. When the DNA was removed, the laser light continued spiraling on its own, like it would through a crystal! This effect is called ‘Phantom DNA Effect.’

It is surmised that energy from outside of space and time still flows through the activated wormholes after the DNA was removed. The side effect encountered most often, in hyper-communication and also in human beings, is inexplicable electromagnetic fields in the vicinity of the persons concerned. Electronic devices like CD players and the like can be irritated and cease to function for hours. (Several of Hannah’s family members had this happen when they got irritated where the copy machine would break down, a wrist watch would quit working, or personal computer crash.) When the electromagnetic field slowly dissipates, the devices function normally again. Many healers and psychics know this effect from their work.

DNA and Solar Radiation

Maurice Cotterell, author of The Mayan Prophecies and Astrogenetics studied the effects of solar radiation on humans for over twenty years and discovered that genetic mutations are caused through the action of ionizing radiations. He has found that X-rays and gamma rays from the Sun are the key factor in genetic leaps of species.

The DNA is spliced which causes the genetic mutations. Ionizing radiation and magnetic radiation from solar flares on the Sun’s surface and other sources have acted upon developing genera causing mutational leaps in species. He also discovered that these periods of radiation cause people to become more intelligent and make great advances in society. These claims are mapped out in detail in The Mayan Prophecies. The sunspot cycles are part of this mutational process. Cotterell found that the suns solar flares peak in an 11.5-year, a 187-year, a 3,740-year and an 18,137-year cycle, which increase in intensity on respective peaks. 1991 was the peak of an 11.5-year cycle where sunspot activity was at an all time high. It is theorized by many that the peak of all the cycles together are destined to meet in December 2012.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:53 pm

metaw3 wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:His later ponderings were about the LHC and that may have upset some people. The LHC seems to be a project very close to TPTB in as much they are interested in creating matter out of energy which so far they have not been able to do

Cliff speculated and call it a "yafu" or "yet another f@%* up"

My money would be on McCain:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QVXtUtgA7MUJ:halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html+site:halfpasthuman.com+McCain&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

But yeah, LHC is another possibility:
    www.halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html+site:halfpasthuman.com+lhc&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AoW3n1RQq9QJ:www.halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html+site:halfpasthuman.com+lhc&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

I might have been right! Unless the page is just not reuploaded yet...

McCain's Death Camps are gone:
    http://halfpasthuman.com/deathcampusa.html

LHC is back:
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/yafu.html

From the homepage:
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/
    Our old ISP got the 'word' from 'special department' to terminate with prejudice our HPH site on their server. Sooo....we had to rebuild. Thus, if there are broken links or problems, give us a while to sort them all out as this is a wholesale transfer of activity to new server, and then a rebuild.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 am

im going to post this video here, as it covers many of the topics listed above. photon belt, 5D earth, ascension.. interesting video from George Kavassilas, a compatriate of yours Instigator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AAnM2TwYmw&feature=player_embedded
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:52 am

This is great. Thank you! cheers

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:39 am

Carol wrote:This is great. Thank you! cheers

i did wonder if this was worth a topic in itself, its such an all encompassing talk, would be interested to hear feedback on all the topics he covers... ascension, 5d, aliens, gfl, karma, etc etc...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Sure, Vid, do a separate topic...because surely not everyone who may be interested would be able to find it in the Clif thread! Thanks! Linda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:51 pm

I think it is.. I'll start it. I did listen to him last night and will get his website so we can bone up. As a contactee he does have a unique perspective.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:15 pm

lindabaker wrote:Right, Andromeda, Clif did insist it would be a Terra event. By USWC do you mean U.S. West Coast? as in a tsunami hitting there? The Three Gorges in China first, and then a Pacific event? Maybe I'm blocking that in my memory of the last report from Clif that I read. Pulling it up now...By the way I DO remember the
    "10 times 9-11" assessment.

Linda

Hi Linda, it was a theoretical escenario to indicate the magnitude of the event he is looking for. A kind of WOOOOOW terra event but not necessarily happening in China at this point. I guess we will have to wait for the new report for finer detail I love you
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:22 pm

lindabaker wrote:Sure, Vid, do a separate topic...because surely not everyone who may be interested would be able to find it in the Clif thread! Thanks! Linda

I am with you on this one Linda :) I like Cliff High too

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:37 pm