tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
CetaceousOne
anomalous cowherd
lawlessline
mudra
superhero
LeeEllisMusic
Anchor
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
malletzky
Brook
gscraig
burgundia
giovonni
Vidya Moksha
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
investigator
Instigator
Jenetta
lindabaker
eMonkey
enemyofNWO
Carol
newel
28 posters

Cliff High had his site taken down

Anonymous

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 13 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:00 pm

burgundia wrote:Wild coleen..what of they will name a hurricane/typhoon like that..and it will be really wild...Wink

Well, they didn't give a name to the gale force winds down here in the UK but it was VERY wild

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/8129272/UK-weather-gale-force-winds-and-torrential-rain-batter-Britain.html
    Brook
    Brook

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 13 Empty Re: Cliff High had his site taken down

Post  Brook Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:06 pm

I don't think anything can blow has hard as she does..............ouch...........my bad Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 13 224230
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Brook wrote:I don't think anything can blow has hard as she does..............ouch...........my bad Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 13 224230

LmfaoLmao mmmmmmm but perhaps my broken roof tile thinks otherwise...my shed lost its window too Crybaby
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Brook wrote:I don't think anything can blow has hard as she does..............ouch...........my bad Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 13 224230

So according to you she did a good job....my bad... Lmfao
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:35 pm

This is in the latest Clif post at Halfpasthuman:

Being (pun intended) on the woo-woo path to enlightenment, i try to be respectful of all persons that universe may place in front of me. This ALWAYS includes those persons shunned or ridiculed by the main social body. As a self sovereign individual i find the majority view mostly incorrect, and very restrictive, so choose to ignore it. The most interesting people (expressions of universe) are not, in my experience, found in the main stream. What can i say, i live on the fringe. So admonitions of 'guilt by association' will probably follow me around as i continue to explore universe. Thanks for the energy, but such is the concern of others, not myself. Reputations are to be ruined. Mine no exception.

Yes, i did post on the GLP *(glupers...my label as i imagine they 'gulp' a lot as part of the emotional rush of their craving for DOOOOOOOMMMMM...) forum. Igor and i have some linguistic experiments on-going to determine what will be required in the way of processing to screen out our own impact on the language, if it is even possible at this stage. GLP is among our test bed sites. HPH and our shape reports have become so infamous that propagation and pollution of our data stream is a reality. We will be continuing the experiments over the next few weeks (assuming net is up, and there is some level of 'normality' out and about), and should have results in about a month.

Please read Issac Asimov's Foundation Trilogy. There are some big hints from universe in this SF novel from a bye-gone age.

No fears about failing forecasts nor falling forward affect appreciation of elegance of universe unfolding fabulously for all humanity as we experience the collective ukemi of the future.

May you train with grace, fly with ki, and land softly silent in sublime poise, balanced in the moment.

clif

The rest can be read here http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ukemiarts.html
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Oh boy...Move over colleen Thomas.....looks like Suu Kyi is the new tipping point.................

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101112/wl_nm/us_myanmar_suukyi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aung_San_Suu_Kyi

At least she would appear to have a little more class............ Rolling Eyes (and possibly brains)
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:37 pm

looks like Suu Kyi is the new tipping point.................

Someone please tell me how this equates to something equal to the magnitude
    of "ten times 9/11" or something other.

I think the "tipping point" is Cliff reaching so much that he falls over.
    And it sounds like he has experience with this according to this latest blog!

Sorry - just getting more than a little fed up with having expectations
    built up only to have nothing manifest. Hypnotize

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:58 pm

The Webbot Project (on History channel?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UFQJx-TVIY

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:04 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:
    looks like Suu Kyi is the new tipping point.................

Someone please tell me how this equates to something equal to the magnitude
    of "ten times 9/11" or something other.

I think the "tipping point" is Cliff reaching so much that he falls over.
    And it sounds like he has experience with this according to this latest blog!

Sorry - just getting more than a little fed up with having expectations
    built up only to have nothing manifest. Hypnotize

Compared to SaLuSa of the GFL - the 'Mother Clone of All Tipping Point Event Predictions', Cliff is a beacon of Truth.

By the way, Belgium had more rain in the past 2 days, than it normally sees in the whole of November.

The main rivers are on the brink of flooding.
    ("Meanwhile the price of rubber boats has trippled," the Belgium newsman added.) Lmfao
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Cliff High had his site taken down - Page 13 Empty New Tipping point. Me.LOL Sorry that should of been Trumpet point

Post  lawlessline Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:45 am

It is the 14/11 and I will be on BBC Solent with the Vice President of the BRitish Society of Dowsers, Adrian Incledon-Webber. http://dowsingspirits.co.uk/index.html

Should be a good show. Don't forget though this is Sunday and local BBC, so don't expect Coast to coast style show.

I will be on from 15.00 GMT.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p001d7b6

So for the thoughts of the happy man layed on the nation. Well the southern part of the UK tune in.

laters,

t
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:35 am

When Cliff High starts predicting nice things that are going to happen, instead of seriously inconvenient things, I might start paying more attention.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:45 am

Didn't you hear? 2044, or thereabouts, we are in for a whole new pie! Clif apparentlty teared up about it on Mel Flabberghast.

Thanks LLT ,will listen out for the jolly good show !
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:09 am

lawlessline wrote:It is the 14/11 and I will be on BBC Solent with the Vice President of the BRitish Society of Dowsers, Adrian Incledon-Webber. http://dowsingspirits.co.uk/index.html

Should be a good show. Don't forget though this is Sunday and local BBC, so don't expect Coast to coast style show.

So for the thoughts of the happy man layed on the nation. Well the southern part of the UK tune in.

laters,

t

That 's good news cheers
    Well maybe this be a tipping point and the very best come out of it Tom.
    Wishing you well .

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 am

A temporary marker IS NOT A TIPPING POINT, but who am I to tell anyone to inform themselves before junping to conclussions? or to read the previous posts, Su Yin IS NOT the tipping point just yet, nobody knows what the tipping point will be yet

The tipping point has not happened yet, it will happen at 2:30 pm GMT or 6:30 PST....
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:11 am

Maybe this will assist ro understand the difference between "build up of language" "temporal marker" "tipping point" and "release language"

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 am

Compared to SaLuSa of the GFL - the 'Mother Clone of All Tipping Point Event Predictions', Cliff is a beacon of Truth.

Touche'!

It's also entirely possibly that they are BOTH full of it!

Time will tell....
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 am

Wait a minute, I'll play the stupid one here. Isn't the colleen incident the time marker for an extremely emotionally charged, language changing event? I mean, isn't that what it really means? That the "colleen" news story by itself would mark the time frame for the Beginning of something quite large? Arguing over this is like arguing over the color of the post it note marking the pages of a book, instead of reading the dang pages of the book? Sheesh, I'm not smart and I even get this one.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:35 am

lawlessline wrote:It is the 14/11 and I will be on BBC Solent with the Vice President of the BRitish Society of Dowsers, Adrian Incledon-Webber. http://dowsingspirits.co.uk/index.html

laters,

t

This is great Tom. Congratulations. I'll send the link to my son who lives in London too. cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:49 am

So we're 3 hours into a 3 months release language period and so far nothing sudden and visible happened. The markets open at 6pm EST.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Why don't we just relax and watch...remember, observer mode?
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:15 pm

burgundia wrote:Why don't we just relax and watch...remember, observer mode?

Of course. However, it's somehow hard to acknowledge each other's silence on an online forum. I sometimes feel pressure to post.

I liked this fictive exchange between US and China's central bankers:
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north906.html

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 pm

metaw3 wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Why don't we just relax and watch...remember, observer mode?

Of course. However, it's somehow hard to acknowledge each other's silence on an online forum. I sometimes feel pressure to post.

I liked this fictive exchange between US and China's central bankers:
    http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north906.html

I mean without getting too upset, without getting into arguments that sth has or has not come true...I personally am not going to lose sleep over his predictions... not all Nostradamus's predictions came true either...Cliff always says that the possible events may happen but they don't have to...consciousness has the power to change the course of events.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 pm

I have been so busy since a couple of days that I have been only looking forward for one thing : that my work reaches an end LOL
    It's true it 's very quite calm down the Mists tonight.
    If anything BIG happens my mail will make a lot of beeps to inform me of your posts.
    In a sense I would'nt mind anything interesting and so special taking place that would force this entire planet to roll it's sleeves up, use it's heart and brains and build anew.
    Not quite sure we are in for that yet though Wink

Love from me
    mudra

PS: thanks for the link metaw .
    Made me laugh during my break :)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:41 pm

There is a sort of quiet consensus that this tipping point has not happened, maybe it will not happen...all the rest of the news are what has been going on for a while so...maybe the good news are that humanity is raising its frequency?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Most users ever online was 140 on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:02 pm
    I'd call this a 'tipping point event'!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:33 pm