tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
Aquaries1111
burgundia
Jenetta
Lionhawk
Brook
JesterTerrestrial
malletzky
mudra
Sanicle
devakas
Carol
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
ceridwen
Floyd
19 posters

Aliens and Eugenics

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 Empty Re: Aliens and Eugenics

Post  Lionhawk Wed May 30, 2012 6:27 pm

An enlightened being shouldn't have to bend over. For that matter no being or life form should have to bend over. I apologize for all my unkindness. I guess I was supposed to enjoy the whole ordeal in a state of bliss. I was ignorant. I have had enough of this ordeal and I now know where I stand. I personally think it would serve this forum if I depart. Laws of attraction are at work here and I no longer fit in this frequency bandwidth. I wish all my friends here much better luck. I heard you loud and clear Carol and will respect your wishes. I no longer belong here as you once spoke. I do this so there will be a peace. No further communications are required.

Sorry once again and Good luck!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Take a break -- and then come back. I want to stop -- each and every day -- but I can't.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 31, 2012 1:01 am

Bend over for what LH? What I see are angry posts directed at people who you do not know. I don't know them either. Therefore, I don't feel I have the right to lambast members for the simple reason that there are real people behind the avatars and feel they deserve respect. Just because I don't like someone or disagree with them also does not give me the right to demean them or call them names. However, this is not to say I haven't had my own blowouts here or posted things I later regret after indulging in my own temper fit. Anger often is a mask for pain and sometimes it's easier to get angry then deal with the pain it's masking.

Believe it or not I do understand your situation having family members with the same illness. I've also watched what these various family members did/behaved when there systems were unbalanced - they were not themselves.

I also see you working up for a fight and looking for targets to direct your anger towards to justify your emotional stance. That just won't fly with me. I think the anger you have goes much deeper then at anything anyone ever posted on this forum and you were just looking for some place to unburden some of this toxic energy. Believe it or not - this is a safe place.

I've pointed out that I don't like seeing people attacked who are just expressing a personal opinion. You want to know why? It is personally painful for me to see someone I care about hurt others just as it is painful for me to see others get hurt. And it's easy to love someone while also not liking certain behaviors they may be acting out. I just think all the bluster - is you covering up how vulnerable you really feel. I also see you like the white knight riding out to protect Brook in any way you can as only you - not us - know what is really happening within your family. Basically your stance is letting Brook and everyone else know that you have her back. This is admirable. I think most of us here appreciate having someone in our life who has our back.

I would hope that you can see through what is really going on here. There has been this push me/pull me polarity game playing itself out for months now. And somehow Floyd's posts manages to be the lightening rod. It's a polarity game.

Mercuriel and I have had long discussions about many things and one of the things that was important to us is not to drop down energetically and go into polarity. This is not an easy task. He finds himself getting more and more distant due to not wanting to engage in others BS and I have discovered I don't have much tolerance for it either. I'd rather spend my time learning about new things or helping those that I can. I'm already stuck with some serious karma dealing with an elder brother's BS and truly, that has been going on for a lifetime, so pardon me if I'm somewhat sensitive about this particular issue.

When I say that I love you I come from a place of agape/compassion. However, when I see what you are doing sometimes I just want to smack you. The way I see it is that you need to take better care of yourself. Illness tends to take all of one's emotional reserve so that there really is much left over when it comes to dealing with other people's differences that one finds irritating. I should know given my own medical history and having to deal with my own dysfunctional family of origin. All I can add is that Mists is what the members make it. It is not one individual, it is the collective.

And now onto my own personal world/galactic view. To me Mists is an international play ground where people with all types of different opinions, agendas, religions, beliefs, backgrounds, etc come together. This is an arena. People from all over the world are here everyday reading what we write and also looking at how we resolve our differences. How can we ever hope to become a member of the international galactic gathering if we can't get along in this small cyber arena? For example, it's not easy for me putting up with others BS, anger or differences at times - however, it is worth it to me personally to make the effort.

Now I could just as easily turn the forum over to you and Brook and see how the two of you would handle situations that come up. And just for the record, during this time at Mists I've been slandered, libeled, degraded, cussed at and pretty much anything else one can think up. People chat about me behind my back with knives in hand. And you know what? Such is life if someone truly wants to serve and be a steward of humanity. I've painfully learned to deal with others toxic behavior my not retaliating. This doesn't mean I don't feel like retaliating at times - what it does mean is that I a made a conscious choice not to. I've learned not to give energy to those who engage in these types of behavior because it only makes their acting out worse. Giving energy to those who would do this type of acting out only feeds the beast that would feast off of that type of emotional exchange.

Next, It's not my job to ban Floyd just because you or Brook or someone else would like to see him gone. Members get banned for not following the two rules we have. In fact, in the past I've had members PM me asking me to ban other members they didn't like. It doesn't work like here simply because this forum is self-moderated. The members are in charge and it's up to them how the majority of things play out. For example, if someone goes into a melt down it's not too long before PMs show up in my in-box with links to the infraction. I don't looking for any problems or even potential trouble. Meanwhile, other members join in exchanges and also offer up their opinions - which is again what brings balance to the dialogue exchange.

People come, leave, return again all the time. I'm just not into that whole flounce thingy anymore. I've made my personal commitment and will stick by it until which time it's time of me to move on without fanfare. Anyone can make up any reason as to why they want to leave or stay. It's what they do. I'm just here as a volunteer facilitator to the forum. If folks have differences with each other I expect them to work it out between themselves the best that they can and if possible remain respectful. If not - take a break. Other members can join in the process or not. That is what a free forum is. Eagle

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 Empty Aliens and Eugenics

Post  Jenetta Thu May 31, 2012 2:24 am

Gee...just thought I'd drop by this thread and see if anyone is left on the forum..."I'm leaving...no I'm the one that is leaving...forget it I'm the one that is leaving...nooo....hmmmm...would the real person that is truly leaving the forum please stand up?

Carol love that eagle and that was heartfelt dialogue...if all of us could remember to be an observer (stand outside of ourselves) during an emotional tantrum like Oxy does then this world could be a beautiful place...I'm not there yet as I well know...

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 139717 Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 3562770023 Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 719788 Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 139717 Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 3562770023 Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 719788

As below so above; As above so below
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 am

Lionhawk I forgive your unkindness as I feel in any situation that one does'nt clearly understand it is fair to recognize one does'nt hold all the answers. When emotions override poise we are easily carried away pulling the trigger without second thought and regretting it afterwards.
    It is not about bowing but to be able to stand for one's truth while remaining open enough for another to stand for his own that may be completely different.This I think would serve well Oxy's view of learning to fight while not going mad in the process. As I believe all beings are basically good I think we are here to learn from one another .When someone upsets me the bell is ringing for me to remind me I have the opportunity to work a little more inwardly to find that place of peace within that will allow balance to remain and shorten my way to fill the gap of separation.
    You and Brook underwent painfull times lately.I wish this additionnal situation here could have come to resolution. I am sorry to see you leaving.
    Take care of yourselves and may healing take place.

Love for You
    mudra

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu May 31, 2012 11:37 am

Yes, thank you Carol and Oxy for your calm and inspirational input here. You are both great people and have my respect. And to Mudra for being your sweet, loving self, always seeking harmony.

The Karen

Last edited by Sanicle on Thu May 31, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 31, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm on the verge of going in a much less controversial and speculative direction -- namely astronomy, conventional space-programs, and classical-music -- and just leave a lot of the distressing stuff alone for a while -- perhaps a long while...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu May 31, 2012 1:07 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm on the verge of going in a much less controversial and speculative direction -- namely astronomy, conventional space-programs, and classical-music -- and just leave a lot of the distressing stuff alone for a while -- perhaps a long while...

It would be great if you could do that for yourself Oxy. I wish you luck and love. I love you
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Thank-you Sanicle. I don't think we're going to be ready to ascend anytime soon... lol! No Ban Boxer Omnipotence No Oooyeah 1
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 31, 2012 4:06 pm

Dear Carol,

I believe your role on this forum is'nt an easy one. Although we decided to be a self moderated forum it seems it's still important for some to rely on a stable terminal when problems arise.
    You have become the chosen one for this matter having to deal with complaints or disagreements when they arise. It is'nt simple in times of turmoil to stand in the middle of conflicting forces and to bear with the pressure .I think I could'nt hold the fort as well as you do . Congratulations for this for you are doing your best to be fair with all of us.If you think you lost your cool at times; after all we are all spirits here having a human experience and thereby subject to emotions and reactions; you are able to put yourself in question and change what is needed accordingly. That is all in your honor.
    My wish for you is that over time the burden you sometimes feel weighing on your shoulders alleviates as each of us takes responsability for our own sphere of influence, cleaning the force fields we may run into by polishing our ways to deal with others in resonance with Spirit Source.

Love for You

The Karen

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Sanicle thank you for your kind words.
    You have a great Heart and a clear mind too . Two assets that give a wonderfull warm color to the loving and uplifting soul that you are.
    It's great to have you aboard sister.

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Carol wrote:Bend over for what LH? What I see are angry posts directed at people who you do not know. I don't know them either. Therefore, I don't feel I have the right to lambast members for the simple reason that there are real people behind the avatars and feel they deserve respect. Just because I don't like someone or disagree with them also does not give me the right to demean them or call them names. However, this is not to say I haven't had my own blowouts here or posted things I later regret after indulging in my own temper fit. Anger often is a mask for pain and sometimes it's easier to get angry then deal with the pain it's masking.

What has happened to you Carol? How quick you forget. Do you remember when we first met? One day out of the blue I get a PM from Carol. Her daggers drawn, ready to slice me up. Anger with the aura of rage. I had no clue who this woman was. Why? Because she was under the impression I had attacked one of her dearest friends. A false impression planted there by that very friend. I respected you for doing that, defending your friend. I am also glad that we took the time to talk it out and as you discovered what you friend said was basically coming from a place of pain within her and directed that pain at me and used you in that process. You and I were both compromised in that process. At that time you felt you had the right to come after me. Key word I guess is felt. That is how Carol and I first met.

Granted, I posted some unkind words to two people here. My perception as to what they were about has been validated and it's in black and white. I reacted to their insensitivity, provocations, and their lack of awareness as to what has happened here and also their actions. I didn't go looking for a fight. These two people supported the actions of one who made personal attacks on my brothers and sisters. Also my friends. What was I supposed to do Carol? Just ignore it and let more folks get exploited. Compliment them on doing the damage to these people with love and light? And you want to lecture me about respect and other virtues? Should I not have the right to defend them? Not to justify my unkindness, but why is their unkindness not in question? It is what provoked my unkind words. And even that pales in comparison to some of the angry explosions I have seen demonstrated by you on other members. All in the name of what?

Believe it or not I do understand your situation having family members with the same illness. I've also watched what these various family members did/behaved when there systems were unbalanced - they were not themselves.

I also see you working up for a fight and looking for targets to direct your anger towards to justify your emotional stance. That just won't fly with me. I think the anger you have goes much deeper then at anything anyone ever posted on this forum and you were just looking for some place to unburden some of this toxic energy. Believe it or not - this is a safe place.

Really? I guess one Psych eval deserves another. You and I need to get some things completely straight here. What you see me working up to is purely your misguided perceptions. Your perceptions being created by the very lens of anger that is within you. What you have written above here is a contradiction in terms as I have apologized for my unkindness and have decided that it would be best to depart this forum. The reason being that the needs of the many out weigh the needs of a few. I have not done anything here remotely even close to the direction you have painted me as doing or going. Nor do I have any desire to go to war with anyone here. Not even Floyd. Justify that Carol. I find your perceptions very presumptuous indeed.

And this is no longer a safe place. Ask those who have been exploited from here and some of the members who have already left. I'm not talking about the ones that have been banned either. I'm talking about some of the ones that Floyd targeted and are no longer here because of that. But no, Floyd hasn't done anything wrong, he's just dogmatic. Whoaaa Carol. If you want to play host to those who will abuse others using second hand information and disinformation as a platform and sit there like it never happened because you don't want to take responsibility for the very entities you have allowed, by enabling such behavior, then maybe you ought to step back and really look at the reality of what the heck is going with this forum and stop trying to brush it away as though you had nothing to do with that. Take note that only in a perfect world that there will be no problems in a self moderated forum. If you hadn't noticed, it isn't a perfect world and stating it's a self moderated forum should not be the ultimate excuse for the abuse that goes on. All this was preventable. My unkindness came from that abuse and those that facilitated it. What did you expect? Really?

I've pointed out that I don't like seeing people attacked who are just expressing a personal opinion. You want to know why? It is personally painful for me to see someone I care about hurt others just as it is painful for me to see others get hurt. And it's easy to love someone while also not liking certain behaviors they may be acting out. I just think all the bluster - is you covering up how vulnerable you really feel. I also see you like the white knight riding out to protect Brook in any way you can as only you - not us - know what is really happening within your family. Basically your stance is letting Brook and everyone else know that you have her back. This is admirable. I think most of us here appreciate having someone in our life who has our back.

Brook left this forum on her own accord. I can't say I blame her especially when she went to great extremes to clear all the false accusations thrown at her. Even to the extent of inviting the Atticus membership here to openly disclose what they do. That wasn't even good enough and some folks here just gorged on their targeted feasting. They were enabled to do so. Then when I hear someone say they thought she was to bitchy about it. Well, that just showed me how insensitive and shallow some people can be. So is that an opinion expressed, worthy of respect? Are you serious? I am not leaving here because people have assumed that because Brook left, Lionhawk is also leaving. Where did that come from? I told you why I am leaving and still folks don't listen. They see what they want to see. They hear what they want to hear. You think this is just about Brook? That tells me that you still don't get it. No worries, as you will have all the time left to you to figure it out if you so choose, but let me advise you not to do it with all the anger you arbor. So far it seems to have deceived you and it just adds more insult to what is really going on here.

I would hope that you can see through what is really going on here. There has been this push me/pull me polarity game playing itself out for months now. And somehow Floyd's posts manages to be the lightening rod. It's a polarity game.

This polarity game as you put it, manifested after Floyd came back. He came back seeking retribution plain and simple. Do the scan Carol. He established that game with certain threads to launch that retribution. Disguising himself as someone who is virtuous. You think this situation just happened for no reason? It was planned from the start. Maybe you ought to go back and remember how all that happened. Talk about patterns and the reasons why are as clear as day. And some members were used in that quest. Does this ring any bells for you Carol? Your head should sound like a pinball machine right this moment. Maybe you were not aware of all this. Someone else here was onto it and watching Floyd like a hawk. But because of his situation, he couldn't watch this all the time either. Doesn't this sound like the way we met? Pain being the common denominator. You probably couldn't see Floyd's deep seeded anger because of the anger you arbor.

Mercuriel and I have had long discussions about many things and one of the things that was important to us is not to drop down energetically and go into polarity. This is not an easy task. He finds himself getting more and more distant due to not wanting to engage in others BS and I have discovered I don't have much tolerance for it either. I'd rather spend my time learning about new things or helping those that I can. I'm already stuck with some serious karma dealing with an elder brother's BS and truly, that has been going on for a lifetime, so pardon me if I'm somewhat sensitive about this particular issue.

I am in agreement with the above paragraph and I do sympathize as you know. Maybe that is why this whole thing manifested. Because of your fear of acquiring more karma prevented you from doing something to prevent this from happening. Who knows at this point.

When I say that I love you I come from a place of agape/compassion. However, when I see what you are doing sometimes I just want to smack you. The way I see it is that you need to take better care of yourself. Illness tends to take all of one's emotional reserve so that there really is much left over when it comes to dealing with other people's differences that one finds irritating. I should know given my own medical history and having to deal with my own dysfunctional family of origin. All I can add is that Mists is what the members make it. It is not one individual, it is the collective.

And now onto my own personal world/galactic view. To me Mists is an international play ground where people with all types of different opinions, agendas, religions, beliefs, backgrounds, etc come together. This is an arena. People from all over the world are here everyday reading what we write and also looking at how we resolve our differences. How can we ever hope to become a member of the international galactic gathering if we can't get along in this small cyber arena? For example, it's not easy for me putting up with others BS, anger or differences at times - however, it is worth it to me personally to make the effort.

Now I could just as easily turn the forum over to you and Brook and see how the two of you would handle situations that come up. And just for the record, during this time at Mists I've been slandered, libeled, degraded, cussed at and pretty much anything else one can think up. People chat about me behind my back with knives in hand. And you know what? Such is life if someone truly wants to serve and be a steward of humanity. I've painfully learned to deal with others toxic behavior my not retaliating. This doesn't mean I don't feel like retaliating at times - what it does mean is that I a made a conscious choice not to. I've learned not to give energy to those who engage in these types of behavior because it only makes their acting out worse. Giving energy to those who would do this type of acting out only feeds the beast that would feast off of that type of emotional exchange.

Next, It's not my job to ban Floyd just because you or Brook or someone else would like to see him gone. Members get banned for not following the two rules we have. In fact, in the past I've had members PM me asking me to ban other members they didn't like. It doesn't work like here simply because this forum is self-moderated. The members are in charge and it's up to them how the majority of things play out. For example, if someone goes into a melt down it's not too long before PMs show up in my in-box with links to the infraction. I don't looking for any problems or even potential trouble. Meanwhile, other members join in exchanges and also offer up their opinions - which is again what brings balance to the dialogue exchange.

People come, leave, return again all the time. I'm just not into that whole flounce thingy anymore. I've made my personal commitment and will stick by it until which time it's time of me to move on without fanfare. Anyone can make up any reason as to why they want to leave or stay. It's what they do. I'm just here as a volunteer facilitator to the forum. If folks have differences with each other I expect them to work it out between themselves the best that they can and if possible remain respectful. If not - take a break. Other members can join in the process or not. That is what a free forum is.

In conclusion, you know I love you dearly. And I know you are only doing the best you can. I know what it is to run a forum as I have done so. There will always be problems popping up. I assure you this isn't over. My part in it is however. I don't need a forum to love anyone. I can easily do that on the outside of it. I am tired of the armchair quarter backs, the fence sitters, the disruptors, and all the drama queens that goes with it. There really isn't anything more that I need to learn from here. I don't get a fix from any of this second hand stuff. These forums are all starting to look the same to me. So I am unplugging from all the polarity that has been interjected into them and you all can have it for yourselves. And if it's alright with you, I will leave everything that I have posted up unless you want to take it down. And one final note, I'll take the slap in the face over your daggers any day. I can't say that I ever wanted to or even thought of slapping you. You definitely got some serious anger issues. I hope you can work through them. Best of luck with that.

Mudra has been with me for the last two days. Maybe even more than that but I finally took notice today. She has been looking over my shoulder all of today. Her and I had our little war and grew passed it. It can be done. With the best results. I also love you dearly my dearest of souls.

Sanicle, We simply got started on the wrong foot. I am sure you are a nice person and I am sorry things became what they became.

And to the rest of my brothers and sisters, I wish you all the best and I am not ending what we have shared together as I will eventually get my skype back up and we can carry on from there. My job is finished here and it is time to go on.

Namaste' and Blessings to everyone. Even you Floyd.

Eagle
    [i]
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Where might I look for the epitome of constructive and informative debate -- with an economy of words -- very little drama -- and the completely objective evaluation of the other side's point of view? It seems as if discussion and debate often moves in directions which neither side desires. I sort of like the idea of writing a detailed and complete debate -- taking both sides -- rewriting this manuscript over and over -- before engaging in a live debate with anyone. Unfortunately, this takes a lot of time, energy, and discipline.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:37 am

Lionhawk wrote:...Sanicle, We simply got started on the wrong foot. I am sure you are a nice person and I am sorry things became what they became...

Thank you Lionhawk. I'm sorry also for the same reason, and for whatever it is I said that inadvertently offended you and Brook so much. I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    Mudra has been with me for the last two days. Maybe even more than that but I finally took notice today. She has been looking over my shoulder all of today. Her and I had our little war and grew passed it. It can be done. With the best results. I also love you dearly my dearest of souls.

It moved me you said this Lionhawk as the expression " I 'll sit upon your shoulder for a while and see that all is fine " is an expression I use when I want to comfort someone or just give him a boost during his day over distance. You perfectly got it sunny It is so true we are able to grow past interpersonal wars.That it can be done with best results is to me reaching ultimate truth, that stellar plateau beyond battles of ideas or simple misunderstandings taking place in the field of our minds. When we can raise ourselves to that place of Love in our Hearts we are one with the Creator and we are One with one another.There is no more gracious place to be .
    I understand your time has come to leave but know there will always be a warm place round our campfire for you and Brook would you care to pop in once in a while and just say hello to old friends.

Much Love for you brother.
    Take care and stay safe on your journey

The Karen

mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Hmm. Let me clear something up here. Unfortunately for me I'm very sensitized to energy to the point that when someone is toxic, I feel that energy before even opening up a thread to read it. So much to the point that I would rather avoid the thread altogether then be subject to anyone's toxic energy for any reason. Being an empath can be a bitch. So much so that someone else's toxic energy can trigger my own emotions and magnify them. It is not pleasant dealing with members who go into a meltdown (for whatever reason) and unleash their anger on the forum directed toward another member.

Next, it is physically painful for me to process this energy that gets triggered, which is another reason I don't much appreciate it when this happens. Due to the fact that given my role, I will likely always end up on the short end of the stick and get targeted with toxic energy when attempting to make an intervention and move things along in a more productive direction. It sucks.

When I referred to smacking it was in reference to knocking someone back into their senses. Meaning wake up and smell the coffee.

Next, what does it mean to be toxic? Angry posts tend to tip the balance but what puts me over the edge is an attack against another member. Because that puts me in the position of having to remind others what the forum rules are and make an intervention where the fall out will include some of that nasty energy moving through me - because that's what it does. It contaminates the environment - my environment. This reminds of me having to change very running messy baby diapers. Unpleasant and necessary. In addition, it takes my time, which I highly value and puts me in a position of dealing with icky stuff. Dealing with this isn't fun and I don't much appreciate it.

As for the posts - they stand. What is important here is learning how to meta-communicate. There are multiple lessons in this exchange for those who follow what happened. For my part I don't always read all of the text because it is (as I mentioned previously) just too painful for me. Instead, I read/feel/sense into the energy signature. And you of all people LH understand just what that is. Now imagine me in your skin feeling all the emotions you were going through and up that times 10. Processing toxic energy is just that - processing. It has to be allowed to be released somewhere. Sometimes Mists is the crucible where transformation of toxic emotions occur. Sometimes not. It just depends on the individual who is having the meltdown and how many members they targeted during the process. However, in the end there are no hard feelings on my part.

As for you leaving forum land - if you've noticed, forumland isn't doing all that well on numerous forums. Which is why you see what you see. For us here we share information, sometimes camaraderie and companionship when it comes to topics of similar interest. I view us as a soul group where we are among others who share similar world and spiritual views. And I view Mists as one of the few places in cyber world where real freedom exists. As a true blue American I may not like what someone has to share but I will fight for their right to share it. Unlike a few past US presidents.

I think this is where we play the Stars and Stripes Forever. amen Band

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Speaking of attacks against other members... I have felt deep pain as I have been monitoring this website every day and seeing the breakdown and meltdowns all around us.. We need each other and I say let this place be a place of "community" if only in the virtual realms.. Each can be the other's support in moments of breakdown and I, myself, have had my own.. however, I feel to cut a member of the community off, without knowing the full story, affects the whole.. so. second chances? I know they exist..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Warm welcome Aquaries1111 Cheerful .
    It's good to see some of our unknown watchers stepping in
    and taking to heart the various dynamics we go through as
    a whole.We had our ups and we had our downs yet we amazingly
    survived.For me this is an adventure in Spirit rather than
    anything else . For this alone it is worthwhile to stick around,
    remove our limits as they show up and grow wiser in doing so.
    I hope you'll stay with us a little longer.

Love from me
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Honestly I wasn`t following this thread at all until it caught my eye and I saw this bickering again.

Weird energies are at large in world and we`re dealing with it accordingly.
    Also I might add that I wasn`t following Atticus AKA Charles thing at all ,either on Avalon or on Atticus`s site.

I got to say that since being busy with my own project and my neck of the woods(so to say) I was on the fringe of the forum for many months ,occasionally placing poems on my thread "From the forgotten world into eternity" and now with this whole thing with book ...
    In the process of making this book I realized the grand scale of mutual cooperating.

It got like this:

I would place a poem that I wrote and Mudra would come along and exactly and beautifully place an according photo or a picture that synchronize with energy of the poem.

One thing led to the another and I stated to her that if I ever publish a book ,she would paint for me.

And guess what?

We did it!
    I spent all my money but I did my soul`s desire.
    I made a book of poems with art inside.
    You know all about it in the separate thread that I posted (my big news-from forgotten world into eternity).

But I learned that soul thing and soul work is ALWAYS done at best when together.
    Only together we multiply energies and make beautiful things happen.

If there were no Mists and my original thread about poems from my soul ,I wouldn`t make it.
    If there were no Mudra to aid ,I wouldn`t make it.
    If there were no Carol,Lionhawk,Mall,Brook,Oxy,Burgundia and all other good hearted folk around here ,I wouldn`t make it.

Sorry for not listing you all but I think about whole membership here.

If it weren`t for you all guys ,I wouldn`t make it.
    Here lies our strength as humanity- together we create beauty in all forms. Separated we generate fear and its fruits.

I will stand against division and those who perpetrate it.
    We all carry the value of life and I will not yield before fear.

I call everyone here to get some grip, stand fast and ,kick the monster in the face!
    Divide and conquer is their tactic and I say unite and be is ours.

Lionhawk,brother you are stronger than this. I know it.
    Kick back ,only with bigger gun- Love.
    Carol dear soul- kick back only with bigger gun- Love.

All here brothers and sisters - lets us laugh into the face of adversity , if someone offend us,let us smile back and let them know we`re above the possibility of being hurt.

Once I wrote these verses; "Love them till they die..."

Let us Love them till they die in this gruesome form and their gruesome works behind the shadows. Rise the frequency of your soul and look in wonder how you`re untouchable to the darkness. Rise and see how big is your new gun-Love-Will-Power.

Never fear
    end is near
    and our beginning
    Love is returning.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aliens and Eugenics - Page 9 Empty Happy End

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:41 pm

mudra wrote:
    Warm welcome Aquaries1111 Cheerful .
    It's good to see some of our unknown watchers stepping in
    and taking to heart the various dynamics we go through as
    a whole.We had our ups and we had our downs yet we amazingly
    survived.For me this is an adventure in Spirit rather than
    anything else . For this alone it is worthwhile to stick around,
    remove our limits as they show up and grow wiser in doing so.
    I hope you'll stay with us a little longer.

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you Mudra.. You are so Sweets.. and I Love You.. Owlsden
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Huh! Interesting that I just now started reading this thread. I scrolled back and read a little of the "controversy." (To put it mildly.) Whew! Ouch! Now I know why I instinctively stayed away for the last few weeks.

Good job, Carol.

It is the eugenics title that gives it the bad vibe...not that we don't need to be aware. Anyway,

Hi, Owlsden, I remember you!

Linda
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Hi, Beren, I'm off to find your poem thread to catch up with it. I am so so glad you continued your writing...

It's not the writing that's hard, it's the editing! At least that's what I discovered in the projects I completed.

Yay for you, Beren!

Linda
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:10 am

lindabaker wrote:Hi, Beren, I'm off to find your poem thread to catch up with it. I am so so glad you continued your writing...

It's not the writing that's hard, it's the editing! At least that's what I discovered in the projects I completed.

Yay for you, Beren!

Linda

Thanks Linda!
    I am grateful to all who find inspiration when reading those poems of mine.
    Really spirit is the one to be thanked for.

All of us here are to be thanked for.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:Speaking of attacks against other members... I have felt deep pain as I have been monitoring this website every day and seeing the breakdown and meltdowns all around us.. We need each other and I say let this place be a place of "community" if only in the virtual realms.. Each can be the other's support in moments of breakdown and I, myself, have had my own.. however, I feel to cut a member of the community off, without knowing the full story, affects the whole.. so. second chances? I know they exist..

The first time you were banned Aquaries/Owlsden was for trolling Brook. The second time was for trolling the Thuban thread. Each of these events resulted in complaints from other members. Let's identify this new avatar as being on probation as it has been Mist's policy to ban members who have multiple avatars. And, in the past, when a member has created a new avatar they have subsequently used the opportunity to attack/troll other members.

Now what? Your staying is totally dependent upon not trolling members or their threads. I fully expect to get PMs from members who were offended by your behavior in the past. I'd like to suggest if something arises that they are upset with that they deal with it personally out in the open first.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:37 am

Thank you Carol. I hope my new contributions here will be inspiring to all.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm