tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
mudra
malletzky
HigherLove
ceridwen
Chimpsky
Raie
Jenetta
devakas
Neteru
Owlsden
Beren
Carol
lilac
burgundia
Brook
Lionhawk
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
gscraig
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
26 posters

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 9 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  Carol Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 am

TRANCOSO wrote:

Every time I bump into that geezer I think to myself: "Djiez! Get a bloody haircut & shave off that ridiculous beard & mustache!"

Andre, I expect to see a photo of your true self (and Roxy's pic doesn't count). Big Grin 2

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 9 Empty Re: The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees'

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:23 am

Carol wrote: (and Roxy's pic doesn't count). Big Grin 2
    Cool avatar, innit?!
    Tell you what, originally I selected a Che Guevara pic, but they showered me with those red karma things & real nasty remarks, - & you need the greens to pin your own threads. Than one of the mods adviced me to change my avatar, so I did & now they all think I'm that cool looking chick... Lmfao
    Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 9 Empty Hatonn, St. Germain and George Hunt Williamson

Post  Floyd Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:19 am

On this website we see Hatonn and St. Germain mentioned together. Both characters of course heavily associated with right wing extremism as can be clearly discerned.

Germain is the Lord (Master Teacher or Spiritual Head) of the Amethystine Order, which is an Illuminist Order of Essenes, in that all members follow the Essene way of life.

St Germain requires of us that we enter our rest (go to bed) two hours before midnight each night, as this is when general teaching begins. Some have asked what the penalty is for being late for class ..... but we’ll skip the answer to that one!

There are also representations of higher powers with specific tasks for momentous events in the history of the planet, such as the ending of the Great Cycle and transition to the Fourth Dimension, which is where we stand right now. The individual given the responsibility of seeing a remnant through these times is Hatonn from the Pleiades.

http://healing.insights2.org/life/TheHelpers.html

The last part is not correct. Hatonn is a planet in Andromeda according to its first channeler George Hunt Williamson was later who later to move away from his contacteeism to set up a cult in the Andes under the name Brother Phillip. The Amethestine Order referred to above is mentioned by Williamson (as Brother Philip) in his book Secrets of the Andes. Williamson who once worked as editor for fascist William Dudley Pelley declared that it was St. Germain who was the leader of this elite order. The Amethystine Order.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 pm

It's like a giant octypus spreading its tentacles all over the planet isn't it. I like that analogy actually. The tentacles immobilizing people, keeping them earthbound. The 'ink' keeping them in the dark energies. Brrrr! I truly hope that some who are involved in any of these groups will see this thread and become aware...spread the word. Bless you Floyd.
    Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 9 Empty Hatonn the Hater

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:27 am

Sanicle wrote:It's like a giant octypus spreading its tentacles all over the planet isn't it. I like that analogy actually. The tentacles immobilizing people, keeping them earthbound. The 'ink' keeping them in the dark energies. Brrrr! I truly hope that some who are involved in any of these groups will see this thread and become aware...spread the word.

The Evil Giant Octopus of Untruth and its deadly ink. lol I like that. The elitist and racial puritans are indeed the emissaries of Dark Forces.

Remember the bigoted, racist, homophobic and eugenic rantings of The Talmud of Jmannuel promoted by George Green and Billy Meier well guess what. Our little friend Hatonn (the person, not the planet) has also chipped in with a little value judgment of his own or two.

Hatonn: One Nation under God

And what about homosexuals in your houses of leadership? Sexual preference? Dear ones, what in the world are you talking about? I don't care what you think about it--homosexual behavior is amongst the most immoral and deviate behavior....

Dear ones, even the tampered Bible pronounces that of all human behavior besides that of murder, homosexuality is the most severely condemned behavior of human. It further states that no society can survive the widespread practices and acceptance of homosexuality. Likewise in opposition, the Talmud and other Manifestos urge their participants to institute decline and weakening of the nations and people through the deviate behaviors by pronouncing them acceptable and pushing, therefore, the behaviors.

There is, also, the promise that the nations, people and planets of those who fall into the practices of such behaviors and actions will reap the reward of perishing and the people shall be separated away from God--in their own free-will of choosing! So be it and Amen...

The moral decline including the "homosexual revolution" is evident on your art gallery walls. The good U.S. taxpayer-funded National Endowment for the Arts reflects the moral plunge in Washington and the influence of homosexuality and other liberal moral standards.

Much of the rock music promotes total violence and certainly rebellion, depression, suicide, sex and drugs if nothing else

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/spiritual/specific_channelings/creator_source/hatonn_-_aton/news.php?q=1316276955

More bible belt, ultra conservative, red neck, bullshit, hate filled bile from a supposed supposed alien.

Hatonn, first brought to you by crypto fascist George Hunt Williamson the prodigy of white Supremacist William Dudley Pelley. Pelley who funded the pseudo America Indian Nazis.
    Green who promoted Hatonn and the Talmud. St Germain, sponsor of neo nazi, white supremacist Templar Groups across Europe.

You have to remember Sanicle, whilst there are those involved in these groups because the genuinely are not aware of their sinister modus operandi, many join because they are fully aware of what they stand for.
    Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 9 Empty A messge to the Ground Crew From Hatonn

Post  Floyd Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Hatonn the alien (not the planet) likes to address himself to what he calls the Ground Crew.

Like many conspiracy theorists he blames the Jew for absolutely everything including even the local store running out of Hershey bars.
    I find blaming one race of people for absolutely everything a bit of a stretch and race hate of any kind simply indicates to me that anyone capable of such feelings is spiritually retarded and probably some kind of poorly educated obsessed moron.

Of course many conspiracy theorists will support nazis like George Green, Pelley, Williamson and others doing a little bit of work for the likes of St Germain. They will agree with everything they say because their sole purpose in life is to see the eradication of the Jewish race and the installation of a white supremacist ultra conservative government, headed by super beings and introducing policies of spiritual eugenics, homophobia, fascism and hate.
    They will be very comfortable with the agenda of the fascist contactees and Ballard's racist legacy.

Hatonn like Judas Iskariot however are also not particularly fond of blacks and they certainly detest homosexuals, though in some cases lesbianism is acceptable. there is of course a crossover of members of fascism, the KKK and contacteeism, whilst in Europe especially we students of St Germain forming nazi poltical agendas under the cloak of secretive Templar occult societies on instruction of the St, Germain. We know that the Nazis and the fascists in America also infiltrated native American Indian Groups much to the chagrin of the indigenous peoples and know attempt to pass themselves of as some kind of native new age spiritual teachers with Indian roots when some of them are in pseudo native American right wing militia groups.

Lets finish with more from the charming Hatonn. Apologies to any of our readers who may be gay and not a pro American ultra conservative but that's the alleged alien Hatonn for you. Hatton doesnt dislike gays but only those who practice it. Its like listening to a bunch of skinheads.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS PROMOTED BY SATAN’S “DOCTORS OF DEATH”, AND THROUGH MAN-MADE DISEASES LIKE AIDS, WHOLE SEGMENTS OF THE TARGETED HUMAN POPULATION CAN BE WIPED OUT! MAN MUST NOT LIE DOWN WITH HIS OWN KIND! IT IS AN AFFRONT TO NATURE AND AN INSULT TO GOD! AND IT LEADS TO THE DISTRUCTION OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE! SO BE IT! That is why the Jew pushes for homosexual BEHAVIOR to even the little children.

http://hatonn.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-series-68-more-on-human-cloning.html#uds-search-results

This post is dedicated to the bigots who follow this crap.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Floyd wrote:

Becoming a bit cynical Floyd? I think by now many of us see the distractions on the path that can lead one around in circles making little or no progress in ones own spiritual growth. Yet perhaps the circles are their own kind of path. Some would even call it a rut.

Floyd
    Floyd

The White Supremacist and fascist 'UFO Contactees' - Page 9 Empty Neo nazis and the New Age

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:32 am

Carol wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

Becoming a bit cynical Floyd?

Cynical of ultra right wing, homophobic, racist, eugenic supporting, fascist, nazi bigots. Why of course I am. Are you not?
    Cynical is not a word I would choose. Its a bit lightweight in all fairness. How about thoroughly disgusted? That sounds much much better.

As I said above, there are those who dont have a problem with Hatonn, the fascist contactess nor the white supremacism of Ballard and the St. Germain cults etc. many actively encourage these ideologies to the detriment of those who would suffer at its hands. As all of them wish to eliminate Jews they draw most of their support from the conspiracy movement as most conspiracy see Jews or Zionists as the root of the worlds problems. I think it unwise to hate an entire race of people and t see them as the soul problem in relation to the planets woes. That is incredibley naive and obsessive. Many in the conspiracy movement are unwilling to speak out or criticise these groups because they essentially embody many of their beliefs and that is why groups like these continue to manifest. Unfortunately, antisemitism and the extinction of Judaism and Zionism are not their only goals. They also wish to introduce policies of spiritual eugenics whereby non whites,the disabled and homosexuals would be depleted from the population. This isnt a joke it is really happening and its followers exist in all areas of human life. I dont see how having a laissez-faire attitude to these groups just because they hate Jews is useful. They have other agendas too.

St Germain, Green, Pelley, Willkiamson, Ballard, Meier,Bellringer, The Prophets,the Mighty I AM, right wing militia the pseudo Indians, Templar groups, Skinhead groups, hooligan groups, quasi mystical neo nazi groups, this is what they would wish for in their wildest dreams. Their alien and master kings would sit on thrones of power whilst their creeping minions carry their sorry arsed bidding. That is exactly what they want. Unfortunately, many 'new agers' who join these groups have absolutely no idea what they really stand for. That is one of the reasons why this thread is here. To shed some light on the real nature of these sinister ufo cults and St Germain cults..not to be cynical for the sake of it. One less hater in the world has to be good for the consciousness of the planet yes?

Do you think the blatant value judgements and hate filled stance against gay people and other minorities in the channelings of Hatonn of the Talmud of Jmannuel are acceptable for example. What about the exclusion of blacks from I AM meetings. How about their policy of total extermination of an entire race of people. What about their belief in installing super beings in government as Gods of the people which will enable to carry out these horrendous policies.
    Do you find the racist policies and his descendents of Pelley acceptable. Shall we just sit back and watch and label those who find it abhorrent as 'cynical'? Good lord.

I dont see these groups as "distractions". They help me more to understand the dire condition of the human race and the fact that these groups act in the name of spirituality, both under the banner of alien and supra spiritual beings is alarming.

Brushing all that evil nonsense under the carpet so I may continue to stick my head up the arse of my own spiritual path whilst blaming homosexuals, blacks and Jews for every ill under the sun is not the way I do things.

Cynical. You bet babe. And I am far from finished.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:21 am

Hear, hear!

Excelent reply!

Keep 'm coming, mate!

Toast
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:41 am

Yep and that's why I respect you Floyd and will back you all the way. I know your intentions are for the highest good of all as you see it. And are not afraid to ACT on those intentions whether they make you popular or not.

Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 am

Ask the right question and one gets to know the inner person even better. Thubs Up

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:13 am

Sanicle wrote:It's like a giant octypus spreading its tentacles all over the planet isn't it. I like that analogy actually. The tentacles immobilizing people, keeping them earthbound. The 'ink' keeping them in the dark energies. Brrrr! I truly hope that some who are involved in any of these groups will see this thread and become aware...spread the word. Bless you Floyd.

Sanicle, you actually nailed it by calling it a an octopus. It is exactly that. With the exception of it having a head. There is no head on it. The location of it is on the border of our solar system. It is very fat and happy. Black and red in color. Very large tentacles branching smaller ones. It is also huge in size. It transmits the frequencies onto the Planet. These frequencies form the programs that control us. Everything we see in the physical in terms of wars, reactions to the control mechanisms, famine, etc. are all from this amoeba. That is my perception of it, instead of an octopus. Even the flypaper being doled out, because it causes an emotional reaction and that reaction outputs a frequency. This thing feeds on all of these. So understand that we are feeding the beast is actually very true indeed.

I don't know if folks were paying attention, but Brook discovered two energy streams, being transmitted from this thing. One was a carrier frequency and the other was the actual frequency compressing our DNA. But these are not the only ones being transmitted. Many of the channeling messages we read are also from this thing. Basically programs with a name attached to it. One that is often read about is the Micheal program. Anything written with the name Micheal as the head tag is a program. Same with St. Germain. Same with GFL. And on and on. Nazis, white supremacists, prejudices, or other negative thought path ways, with a title.

The reactions of all will feed the beast. For or against will go hand in hand to feed the beast. Simply because of the alternating polarity is required to complete the circuit. So if you are fore or against, take heed in the part you are contributing too. This feeding will only make the beast grow stronger and cause it to create more dangerous programs to strangle this Planet.

The hyper dimensional beings also know this. It is also well known that if you sit in your armchairs, only reading or explaining or complaining about it, you will never discover any of this. In other words, prove it out into the first hand, which second provocateurs don't want you to do because something in the program that they are affixed to, sees that as a real threat to that program. Didn't we see that parallel in the movie the Matrix, where someone wanted us to see how valid that is? It is no different in our world.

The darkside have duplicated all the cast and the programs. Then they get you to buy into it by getting you the "sucker" to BELIEVE it is so. So they make you look like a damn fool and are laughing at you, because they are the gate keepers and can see who and where your head is at. In many cases, you may find your head where they wanted you to put it in the first place. They bet on it. If you find info just landing in your lap because you think you are so good and don't have to put any work into it, then you without you knowing it, become the new sucker on the block and new bets are taken on your behalf for the next laugh they indulge in.

It is no different than what happen to Jesus. The discrediting program. They hijacked that as well and there are so many different slants and Bullshit being applied, that unless you met him, you wouldn't know better, period.

So how can anyone in their right mind trust anything that is being written for the masses nowadays? Really? It is second hand info at best and that is the problem to the so called awakening everyone thinks is going on. It also promotes the so called NEw AGe. Because there is so much reading to do. Is that real action?

So while everyone is reading about it and thinking they are putting air into action by responding to what is written, this beast continues to feed, because the illusion is if you read and react, you are in action. Is that the real action we really are seeking? I somehow thought it was to rid of this beast and the programs it transmits, so that we are no longer under the control of any outside influences whether alien or human.

And another thing. If you are only reading about it, you will never find out the whole truth concerning it. It will never add up. That meaning the sum of all it's parts. The darkside are winning this info war because they have hijacked the whole system. If you have never met any of the folks being written about, how would you know the truth? Yes, there are some lucky hits, but more alarming the hits that put someone 180 degrees out away from the real truth is a dis service to them and only creates karma for you.

Just like a lot of these sites saying this or that or even an individual saying it. There is this word called responsibility that they don't take seriously, for all the damage they may cause because some sucker believes what they say to be truth. (Viking for example, and I was hoping myself it was real for him)

This is also why, taking rhetoric for granted, higher dimensional beings don't visit folks. If you do the work, and meet them half way, they will find you. If you do the work really well, you might even surprise them with a visit.

I only know what I have experienced in this regard. If you can't prove this out, then you are just as guilty as the program dishing it out, because whether you are right or wrong, you choose to feed the beast by never proving it out and finding the whole truth. So scream as loud as you can when they capture your soul. No one is going to hear you but the ones that are doing the capturing and all they have to do is roll up the flypaper.

Here's a real stupid question. Do you think a Tall Grey (Hatonn) gives a hoot about any human? I dare you to answer that one. (Also remember he is in charge of communications) What does that tell you?

Namaste'
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 am

More bigotry this time from the St Germain (allegedly) sponsered Church Universal and Triumphant4.

Cult of Confession — Lengthy clearance letters for all keepers and other members; keepers of the flame signed statement to keep secret the teachings upon pain of death; must return all CUT materials if you leave; letters to explain why you want to live on the Ranch; special documents to purge homosexual thoughts, mental illness in self or family. Special dispensation to join group if you have EVER said the word f—k, sh-t, etc. requiring a waiting period of up to 6 months for the "masters" (Mrs. Prophet) to decide.

You cannot ride a motorcycle because only discarnates ride them, and they masturbate when riding, plus they disrupt the vibrations by the dust and dirt they create. Entities are everywhere! They are in your pants, so you must change your underwear daily. They are in your coffee! The Ascended Masters tell Mrs. Prophet everything instantly! They tell her if you are having sex without permission, you cannot make your ascension if you ever had oral sex, if you wear red, if you have red or black in your house.
    If you eat meat, Mrs. Prophet can see it in your aura.

More mind control. Its a pity the leaders of the movement didnt apply the purging of mental illness upon themselves

Mrs Prophet was once caught eating chicken soup whilst issuing one of her many edicts.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 am

Lionhawk wrote:
    The reactions of all will feed the beast. For or against will go hand in hand to feed the beast. Simply because of the alternating polarity is required to complete the circuit. So if you are fore or against, take heed in the part you are contributing too. This feeding will only make the beast grow stronger and cause it to create more dangerous programs to strangle this Planet.

This is the same as saying. just sit back and leave them to it. I think it is less to do with polarity and circuits but more to do with letting them have free reign and letting these Dark Forces go unchecked. Its similar to non interventionism in politics and military matters.

For me its not enough to let these forces implement themselves. It literally is a battleground. Humans need to be a little bolder if they are shake of these dark forces like an old shoe rather then let them have their way. I am not a fatalist. Doing nothing feeds the beast IMO.

The polarity of Darkness is to do nothing and that is what feeds it.

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

Burke

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 am

And another thing. If you are only reading about it, you will never find out the whole truth concerning it. It will never add up.

Circular math and Secrets behind the myths.....

To subscribe to one circular of the eternal in such stories will spin yet another to the eternal and before you know it your back at the beginning....the flow or action of natural fluidity... dare I say alchemical response.

Some of those stories of myths are so strong that they have lived on vividly. These are true myths. These personages of kings and queens are unmistakably identified, yet elusively fluid in outline. They tell of gigantic figures and superhuman events which seem to occupy the whole living space between heaven and earth. Those figures often lend their names to historical persons in passing and then vanish. Any attempt to tie them down to history, even to the tradition of great and catastrophic events, is invariably a sure way to a false trail. Historical happenings will never "explain" mythical events due to that fluidity. Mythical figures have invaded history under counterfeit presentments, and subtly shaped it to their own ends. This is a working rule which was established long ago, and it has proved constantly valid, if one is dealing with true myth and not with ordinary, legends. To be sure, mythical figures are born and pass on, but not quite like mortals do they live on. There have to be characteristic styles for them like The Once and Future King. Were they once? Then they have been before, or will be again, in other names, under other aspects, or as some speak it "archetypes".....even as the sky brings back forever its configurations. Surely, if one tried to pinpoint them as persons and things, they would melt before his eyes, like the products of sick fantasy. But if one respects their true nature, they will reveal that nature as functions.

Functions of what?

Of the general order of things as it could be conceived. These mythical figures express the behavior of that vast complex of variables once called the cosmos. They combine in themselves variety, eternity, and recurrence, for such is the nature of the cosmos itself. That the cosmos might be infinite seems to have remained beyond the threshold of awareness of humankind up to the time of Lucretius, of Bruno and Galileo. And Galileo himself, who had serious doubts on the matter, agreed with all his predecessors that surely the universe is eternal, and that hence all its changes come under the law of periodicity and recurrence.

"What is eternal," Aristotle said, "is circular, and what is circular is eternal."

That was the mature conclusion of human thought over millennia. It was, as has been said, an obsession with circularity. There is nothing new under the sun, but all things come back in ever-varying recurrence. Even the hateful word "revolution" referred once only to those of the celestial orbs. The cosmos was one vast system full of gears within gears, enormously intricate in its connections, which could be likened to a many dialed clock. Its functions appeared and disappeared all over the system, like strange cuckoos in the clock, and wonderful tales were woven around them to describe their behavior. But just as in an engine, one cannot understand each part until one has understood the way all the parts interconnect in the system.

This is exactly what happens with the great array of myths. All the myths presented tales, some of them weird, incoherent or outlandish, and some epic and tragic. At last it is possible to understand them as partial representations of a system, as functions of a whole. The vastness and complexity of the system is only beginning to take shape, as the parts fall into place. The only thing to do is proceed inductively, step by step, avoiding preconceptions and letting the argument lead toward its own conclusions.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:41 am

Sanicle wrote:Yep and that's why I respect you Floyd and will back you all the way. I know your intentions are for the highest good of all as you see it. And are not afraid to ACT on those intentions whether they make you popular or not.

Hugs

Most kind of you.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:

This is the same as saying. just sit back and leave them to it. I think it is less to do with polarity and circuits but more to do with letting them have free reign and letting these Dark Forces go unchecked. Its similar to non interventionism in politics and military matters.

For me its not enough to let these forces implement themselves. It literally is a battleground. Humans need to be a little bolder if they are shake of these dark forces like an old shoe rather then let them have their way. I am not a fatalist. Doing nothing feeds the beast IMO.

The polarity of Darkness is to do nothing and that is what feeds it.

"Evil prevails when good men do nothing"

Burke

You are absolutely correct when you state it is a battlefield. And in saying that, you are awake to that fact. The next question is, have you taken it to the next level of having a battle on that field? If you are presuming that I haven't, you have presumed incorrectly.

I have settled with the fact that you are a program identifier, with a level of accuracy that is not yet at 100%. The reason being is that you have not extended your mind beyond the 3D. Most of what you are dealing with, if you go to the source of the dilemma, is beyond the 3D construct. So in a way you are like a doctor who practices medicine, only treating the symptoms and not healing the source of the problem. For some of us, what you have addressed is old news. But maybe this construct missed out on something hat wasn't addressed before and that is why you are being used as another agent to readdress it so that we will see what we have missed before.

As far as good men doing nothing, I concur. But please define what should be done in the full extent of what you said. Besides keeping those of the dark in check.

In previous posts, your context and the questioning of my spirituality, indicated that I should not ACT or it would not be spiritual if I did act. So forgive me if I seem confused with what you said. But the truth is, I have issues with those who deliver control issues.

And if you really want to know, some of us have been working on the very issues that you only have brought to table in a real way. They just aren't posted about. And much of what you have brought to the table is like I said, old news which has already been rehashed before. But again maybe we are missing something.

But one must find the source of all of this to have a better understanding on how to handle it. Instead of just treating the symptoms, or identifying what is wrong. That's a start.

And if you don't apply electricity as a parameter, the equation will never be solved. Because everything is in motion and that is electric. There are two things that are always a constant besides, death and taxes, and that would be energy and frequency. So to say other wise, would be protecting the very programs you dislike. So don't act like a hypocrite with this discussion. I mean if it is that serious to you. Just like you, I am looking for solutions. We can leave the BS at the door.

Brook wrote, "The only thing to do is proceed inductively, step by step, avoiding preconceptions and letting the argument lead toward its own conclusions."

Of all the things I have ever seen written anywhere, this is one of the most profound things I have seen written. Now if only, and I have many doubts, if folks will understand what she meant by those words. You see, I have very little faith anymore in humanity. Very few are connected. Many just squawk to be saying something and never really do anything about anything because they can't get off their asses and do something unconditionally for someone or something else. Again very few are out there who can. Most can't get out of their own way, meaning they are conditioned to self sabotage in anything they attempt to do because they are only thinking of how it will effect themselves. Many fail in doing the proper A-Z research, so they fall short from the very beginning. For them it is like going to a gun fight with two bullets in the chamber instead of six. If you go into battle, you better have six. Otherwise you will be one dead idiot. The darkside feed on idiots. They love idiots!

I never said to do nothing or I haven't done anything. As far as I can tell, you have to have much better intel before you engage. I just haven't seen enough good intel here in this thread to engage. Show me more.....Tell me something I don't already know, then maybe I'll do something. If you can't post it, then PM me. Don't expect me to engage a program. If I destroyed the program, they would create another one. I would rather engage the source of it. Destroy it there and the frequency would be gone then. And if you can't show me then ces't la vie. It would only be because you are stuck in you ways. I mean if you were serious enough to do something about it, instead of just talking about it, I wouldn't mind being part of your solution. But make no mistake, you would be putting your life on the line. My last question is, do you really have the balls to do so, or is it really your almighty text that would get the job done? And if none of this engagement happens, just know they already have a target painted on you. You helped them paint it. Loose lips will do it every time.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    Here's a real stupid question. Do you think a Tall Grey (Hatonn) gives a hoot about any human? I dare you to answer that one.

Hatonn was not a tall grey as you state but when originally Introduced by George Hunt Williamson it was a planet in the Andromeda system. Hatonn was a planet that contained the Great Hall of Records for the universe.

Williamson received messages from individuals on the Planet Hatonn by Morse code and from using the Ouija board It was only later that Willimason's
    associate, Richard Miller began to receive messages from an entity known as Hatonn. Later others, such as Green, and the Ekkers would claim to channel messages from this being much to Miller's chagrin who labelled them offensive and unauthentic.

There are rather large inconsistencies surrounding Hatonn casting doubt on its existence whether it be a planet or a spaceman. The only consistency on this matter is that many of its channelers have a somewhat extreme right wing view on things. It is more likeley the charecter is a non existent front for a rather unsavoury political agenda
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Lionhawk wrote:The reason being is that you have not extended your mind beyond the 3D. Most of what you are dealing with, if you go to the source of the dilemma, is beyond the 3D construct.

That's rather high and mighty of you but nothing short of what I expect.
    Unfortunately most of the problems in the world exist on 3D.

You say your spirituality is questioned when all I see from you is the questioning of others.

There is evidence enough to link white supremacy and anti semitism with the contactees and St Germain and its all in this thread

If you choose to be blind to it then that's up to you.

Have a nice day.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Hatonn was not a tall grey as you state but when originally Introduced
    by George Hunt Williamson it was a planet in the Andromeda system.
    Hatonn was a planet that contained the Great Hall of Records for the
    universe.

From which MYTH did that come? And who said?.........................I'll quote myself again....

This is exactly what happens with the great array of myths. All the myths presented tales, some of them weird, incoherent or outlandish, and some epic and tragic. At last it is possible to understand them as partial representations of a system, as functions of a whole. The vastness and complexity of the system is only beginning to
    take shape, as the parts fall into place. The only thing to do is proceed inductively, step by step, avoiding preconceptions and letting the argument lead toward its own conclusions.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:36 pm

Brook wrote:
    universe.

From which MYTH did that come? And who said?.........................I'll quote myself again....

This is exactly what happens with the great array of myths. All the myths presented tales, some of them weird, incoherent or outlandish, and some epic and tragic. At last it is possible to understand them as partial representations of a system, as functions of a whole. The vastness and complexity of the system is only beginning to
    take shape, as the parts fall into place. The only thing to do is proceed inductively, step by step, avoiding preconceptions and letting the argument lead toward its own conclusions.

You are a researcher are you not. You can research it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:37 pm

For those interested in hate groups that are fundamentally born out of the theories of,von Liebenfels Pelley and others here is a short list of some in the UK. Whilst many of their members are unaware of the esoteric and contactee origins of their ideology many are more than aware. They have much in common with the fascist esoteric neo Knights Templar groups (some under the Masters of Agarthga and St. Germain) in Europe who's founding members set up modern day Nazi political parties in Europe.

British Movement
    November 9th Society
    International Third Position
    British National Front
    Flag Group
    Combat 18
    League of Saint George
    The Wolf's Hook White Brotherhood
    White Nationalist Party
    Nationalist Alliance
    England First Party
    UK Freedom Party
    English Defense League
    Casuals United

Of course there are more in America and Europe
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Floyd wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    universe.

You are a researcher are you not. You can research it.

I am indeed...and it sounds like a myth.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Ponnar is an important personage from the planet Hatonn in the galactic system of Andromeda.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2499355/Other-Tongues-Other-Flesh-by-George-Hunt-Williamson

Straight from the horses mouth. From a book by George Hunt Williamson who DID work as an editor for the fascist William Dudley Pelley magazine Valor. Pelley was without doubt the founder of the Nazi Silver Shirt movement in the united states.

Ask Ponnar.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Lionhawk wrote:just know they already have a target painted on you. You helped them paint it. Loose lips will do it every time.

Who has a target on me and am I supposed to be frightened by this statement lol?

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:28 am