tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+47
magamud
Aquaries1111
Chimpsky
THEeXchanger
shiloh
Owlsden
Micjer
We Are You
Sanicle
lindabaker
Troy Are Us
Threecaster
Reunite
orthodoxymoron
Beren
reality=check
earthian
immortalisdolor
HigherLove
malletzky
icecold
enemyofNWO
giovonni
burgundia
Brook
Vidya Moksha
starninja
newel
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
JesterTerrestrial
eMonkey
spiritwarrior
biophiliac
TRANCOSO
truth and integrity
ClearWater
Oliver
CetaceousOne
Nebula
Carol
devakas
Floyd
SiriArc
mp3
mudra
Spregovori
Mercuriel
51 posters

Humour

We Are You

Humour - Page 24 Empty Occupy Movement?

Post  We Are You Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:50 am

Occupy Movement?
    We Are You

Humour - Page 24 Empty Re: Humour

Post  We Are You Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:26 pm

Smile more, laugh more, if you want
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:34 am

THE IRISH PROSTITUTE

An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years. Upon her return, her Father cursed her heavily 'Where have ye been all this time, child? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer old Mother thru?'

The girl, crying, replied, 'Sniff, sniff... Dad... I became a prostitute.'

'Ye what!? Get out a here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this Catholic family.'

'OK, Dad... as ye wish. I only came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat, title deed to a ten bedroom mansion, plus a £5 million savings certificate. For me little brother, this gold Rolex.
    And for ye Daddy, the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside plus a membership to the country club ... (takes a breath) ... and an invitation for ye all to spend New Year's Eve on board my new yacht in the Riviera.'

'What was it you said ye had become?' says Dad.
    Girl, crying again, 'A prostitute, Daddy! Sniff, sniff.'

Oh! My Goodness! Ye scared me half to death, girl! I thought ye said a Protestant! Come here and give yer old Dad a hug!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Good example of a Brain Study: If you can read this OUT LOUD you have a strong mind.

And better than that: Alzheimers is a long, long, way down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you.

7H15 M3554G3
    53RV35 7O PR0V3
    H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N
    D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
    1MPR3551V3 7H1NG5!
    1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
    17 WA5 H4RD BU7
    N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3
    Y0UR M1ND 1S
    R34D1NG 17
    4U70M471C4LLY
    W17H 0U7 3V3N
    7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,
    B3 PROUD! 0NLY
    C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
    R3AD 7H15.
    PL3453 F0RW4RD 1F
    U C4N R34D 7H15.

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid, too.

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseaethe huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Even if you are not old, you will find this interesting...

Short Neurological Test

1- Find the C below ... Please do not use any cursor help.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCOOOOOOOOOOO

2- If you already found the C, now find the 6 below:

3 - Now find the N below .. It's a little more difficult.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:50 pm

Floyd wrote:Men over 40

Bit of scouse humour for yer la

ps This vid contains swear words for those who dont want to listen.

Very very funny though

Ha, ha... wait until he gets to be 60.. and next is 70!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:23 am

A grandmother is giving directions to her grown grandson who is coming to visit with his wife.

"You come to the front door of the apartment. I am in apartment 301 . There is a big panel at the front door. With your elbow, push button 301. I will buzz you in. Come inside, the elevator is on the right.

Get in, and with your elbow, push 3. When you get out, I'm on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell."

"Grandma, that sounds easy, but, why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow? .........

"What .. . . .. .. You´re coming empty handed ?"

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 am

Three Jewish Mothers
    Three Jewish mothers are sitting on a bench in Brent Cross shopping centre talking about (what else?) how much their sons love them.
    Sadie says "You know the Chagall painting hanging in my living room? My son, Arnold, bought that for me for my 75th birthday. What a good boy he is and how much he loves his mother."
    Minnie says,"You call that love? You know the Mercedes I just got for Mother's Day? That's from my son Bernie. What a doll."
    Shirley says "That's nothing. You know my son Stanley? He's in analysis with a psychoanalyst in Harley Street. Five session a week. And what does he talk about? Me."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Humour - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwvnKEmHWR9xXrGxCetBm5KlVrFraU1wHVooMXbDSt8GG6XM144g

This is an actual letter sent to a man named Ryan DeVries regarding a pond on his property. It was sent by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Quality, State of Pennsylvania . This guy's response is Hilarious, but read The State's letter before you get to the response letter, you won't stop once you start.. WOW Love this man..

This is an actual letter: State of Pennsylvania 's letter to Mr. DeVries:

SUBJECT: DEQ ... File No.97-59-0023; T11N; R10W, Sec 20; Lycoming County

Dear Mr. DeVries:

It has come to the attention of the Department of Environmental Quality that there has been recent unauthorized activity on the above referenced parcel of property. You have been certified as the legal landowner and/or contractor who did the following unauthorized activity:

Construction and maintenance of two wood debris dams across the outlet stream of Spring Pond.

A permit must be issued prior to the start of this type of activity.. A review of the Department's files shows that no permits have been issued Therefore, the Department has determined that this activity is in violation of Part 301, Inland Lakes and Streams, of the Natural Resource and Environmental Protection Act, Act 451 of the Public Acts of 1994, being sections 324.30101 to 324.30113 of the Pennsylvania Compiled Laws, annotated.

The Department has been informed that one or both of the dams partially failed during a recent rain event, causing debris and flooding at downstream locations.. We find that dams of this nature are inherently hazardous and cannot be permitted. The Department therefore orders you to cease and desist all activities at this location, and to restore the stream to a free-flow condition by removing all wood and brush forming the dams from the stream channel. All restoration work shall be completed no later than January 31, 2010.

Please notify this office when the restoration has been completed so that a follow-up site inspection may be scheduled by our staff. Failure to comply with this request or any further unauthorized activity on the site may result in this case being referred for elevated enforcement action..

We anticipate and would appreciate your full cooperation in this matter. Please feel free to contact me at this office if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    David L. Price
    District Representative and Water Management Division.

Here is the actual response sent back by Mr. DeVries:

Re: DEQ File
    No.. 97-59-0023; T11N; R10W, Sec. 20; Lycoming County

Dear Mr..Price,

Your certified letter dated 11/17/09 has been handed to me. I am the legal landowner but not the Contractor at 2088 Dagget Lane , Trout Run, Pennsylvania .

A couple of beavers are in the process of constructing and maintaining two wood 'debris' dams across the outlet stream of my Spring Pond. While I did not pay for, authorize, nor supervise their dam project, I think they would be highly offended that you call their skillful use of natures building materials 'debris.'

I would like to challenge your department to attempt to emulate their dam project any time and/or any place you choose. I believe I can safely state there is no way you could ever match their dam skills, their dam resourcefulness, their dam ingenuity, their dam persistence, their dam determination and/or their dam work ethic.

Humour - Page 24 220px-American_Beaver Humour - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpgWq1b4cC-JJB1BMaQlPdWv6ae8GiKNpYkuUNbvD5hJXglxUA9I1zTy8m

These are the beavers/contractors you are seeking. As to your request, I do not think the beavers are aware that they must first fill out a dam permit prior to the start of this type of dam activity.

My first dam question to you is:
    (1) Are you trying to discriminate against my Spring Pond Beavers, or
    (2) do you require all beavers throughout this State to conform to said dam request?

If you are not discriminating against these particular beavers, through the Freedom of Information Act, I request completed copies of all those other applicable beaver dam permits that have been issued. (Perhaps we will see if there really is a dam violation of Part 301, Inland Lakes and Streams, of the Natural Resource and Environmental Protection Act, Act 451 of the Public Acts of 1994, being sections 324.30101 to 324.30113 of the Pennsylvania Compiled Laws, annotated.)

I have several dam concerns. My first dam concern is, aren't the beavers entitled to legal representation? The Spring Pond Beavers are financially destitute and are unable to pay for said representation -- so the State will have to provide them with a dam lawyer.

The Department's dam concern that either one or both of the dams failed during a recent rain event, causing flooding, is proof that this is a natural occurrence, which the Department is required to protect. In other words, we should leave the Spring Pond Beavers alone rather than harassing them and calling them dam names.

If you want the damed stream 'restored' to a dam free-flow condition please contact the beavers -- but if you are going to arrest them, they obviously did not pay any attention to your dam letter, they being unable to read English.

In my humble opinion, the Spring Pond Beavers have a right to build their unauthorized dams as long as the sky is blue, the grass is green and water flows downstream. They have more dam rights than I do to live and enjoy Spring Pond. If the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection lives up to its name, it should protect the natural resources (Beavers) and the environment (Beavers' Dams).

So, as far as the beavers and I are concerned, this dam case can be referred for more elevated enforcement action right now. Why wait until 1/31/2010? The Spring Pond Beavers may be under the dam ice by then and there will be no way for you or your dam staff to contact/harass them.

In conclusion, I would like to bring to your attention to a real environmental quality, health, problem in the area It is the bears! Bears are actually defecating in our woods. I definitely believe you should be persecuting the defecating bears and leave the beavers alone. If you are going to investigate the beaver dam, watch your dam step! The bears are not careful where they dump!

Being unable to comply with your dam request, and being unable to contact you on your dam answering machine, I am sending this response to your dam office.

THANK YOU,

RYAN DEVRIES & THE DAM BEAVERS

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 pm

Razz
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:22 am

A duck walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer and a ham sandwich.

The barman looks at him and says, "Hang on! You're a duck."

"I see your eyes are working," replies the duck.

"And you can talk!" Exclaims the barman.

"I see your ears are working, too," Says the duck.

"Now if you don't mind, can I have my beer and my sandwich please?"

"Certainly, sorry about that,"

Says the barman as he pulls the duck's pint.

"It's just we don't get many ducks in this pub.. What are you doing round this way?"

"I'm working on the building site across the road," explains the duck. "I'm a plasterer."

The flabbergasted barman cannot believe the duck and wants to learn more, but takes the hint when the duck pulls out a newspaper from his bag and proceeds to read it.

So, the duck reads his paper, drinks his beer, eats his sandwich, bids the barman good day and leaves.

The same thing happens for two weeks.

Then one day the circus comes to town.

The ringmaster comes into the pub for a pint and the barman says to him

"You're with the circus, aren't you? Well, I know this duck that could be just brilliant in your circus. He talks, drinks beer, eats sandwiches, reads the newspaper and everything!"

"Sounds marvelous,"

says the ringmaster, handing over his business card.

"Get him to give me a call."

So the next day when the duck comes into the pub the barman says,

"Hey Mr. Duck, I reckon I can line you up with a top job, paying really good money."

"I'm always looking for the next job," says the duck.
    "Where is it?"

"At the circus," says the barman.

"The circus?" repeats the duck.

"That's right," replies the barman.

"The circus?"
    The duck asks again, with the big tent?"

"Yeah," the barman replies.

"With all the animals who live in cages, and performers who live in caravans?" says the duck.

"Of course," the barman replies.

"And the tent has canvas sides and a big canvas roof with a hole in the middle?" persists the duck.

"That's right!" says the barman.

The duck shakes his head in amazement, and says .. . .
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    "What the f... would they want with a plasterer??!"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:52 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 am

Lolerz

Late at night, a woman is woken from her sleep by a bat suddenly swooping into her room through a window.

She watches as the bat transforms itself into a vampire. She grips the pillow tightly, but is too afraid to speak.

The vampire slowly approaches, but as it almost reaches her, the woman suddenly remembers the cross on her night-stand.

She grabs it tightly, holding it out towards the vampire and, in a trembling voice,cries,

"You can't come closer! I have a cross."

The vampire looks the woman in the eye and responds, "Lady, Es vet dir gornisht helfen!"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:07 pm

You may remember Steve Bridges as the guy who imitated George Bush so well on the Jay Leno Show. He has now started imitating Obama and REALLY does it extremely well. The Administration has tried to put a stop to Bridges' act, because Obama has made it known that he is deeply offended. Yes, he's that good.......

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:01 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Humour - Page 24 582772_464406483578196_1459314454_n

LOL

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Humour - Page 24 542106_410435688999990_1397494669_n

Love Always
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 am

Q. What's white and lives in a Tree?
    A. A Refrigerator
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:13 pm

MEDICARE COVERAGE IN A NUTSHELL

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, 'Hello.'

'Mrs. Sanders, please.'

'Speaking.'

'Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory. When you husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another Mr. Sanders arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way the results are not too good.'

'What do you mean?' Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.

'Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is which.'

'That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?' questioned Mrs. Sanders.

'Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one time.'

'Well, what am I supposed to do now?'

'The folks at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him.'

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Q. Whats white, wears a loin cloth and lives in a tree?
    A. Tarzan the Refrigerator
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Floyd wrote:Q. Whats white, wears a loin cloth and lives in a tree?
    A. Tarzan the Refrigerator

lol!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Johnny's Mother looked out the window and noticed him "playing church" with their cat.

He had the cat sitting quietly and he was preaching to it. She smiled and went about her work. A while later she heard loud meowing and hissing and ran back To the open window to see Johnny baptizing the cat in a tub of water.

She called out, "Johnny, stop that! The cat is afraid of water!"

Johnny looked up at her and said, "He should have thought about that before he joined my church."

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:25 pm

Q. Whats white makes war often and lives in a tree?
    A. Atilla the Refrigerator.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Floyd wrote:Q. Whats white makes war often and lives in a tree?

DO you know Floyd how an elephant managed out to hide in the field of blueberries???
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Beren wrote:

DO you know Floyd how an elephant managed out to hide in the field of blueberries???

He found that one Blackberry there and went straight into it Beren

Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:26 pm

mudra wrote:
    Beren wrote:

He found that one Blackberry there and went straight into it Beren

Wink

Love from me
    mudra

Ah, close ,close Mudra Big Grin 2
    But no...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:16 am