tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Chitty
Anchor
TRANCOSO
Carol
Jonah
anomalous cowherd
sabina
mudra
lindabaker
Floyd
eMonkey
burgundia
dominic777
17 posters

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

burgundia
    burgundia

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Empty Re: I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:00 am

i don't trust him..with me it is just intuition..and i don't like his voice...and the way of speaking..
    dominic777
    dominic777

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Empty Re: I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:09 am

Floyd wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:George Green ( aka GG=Got Gold?) is highly suspect and I don't think he has ANYTHING to do with real ETs, though he is GREAT at property developement, I'd buy a plot on the moon from him anyday.

I wouldnt trust that bloke as far as I could throw him

hello George..what is the reason why you do not trust GG?..serious question
    lol
    dom
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 am

dominic777 wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote:George Green ( aka GG=Got Gold?) is highly suspect and I don't think he has ANYTHING to do with real ETs, though he is GREAT at property developement, I'd buy a plot on the moon from him anyday.

lol
    dom
    His clothes
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:51 am

Seriously Dom, its just an intuitive thing like AC and Burgundia have stated. I find him repulsive (not in the physical senses).
    Generally speaking I have little trust for those with a fiscal, miltatry or governmental background.
    I dont know what to say..I just dont like him.
    He oozes fear. It pours out of him.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:17 am

Floyd wrote:Seriously Dom, its just an intuitive thing like AC and Burgundia have stated. I find him repulsive (not in the physical senses).
    Generally speaking I have little trust for those with a fiscal, miltatry or governmental background.
    I dont know what to say..I just dont like him.
    He oozes fear. It pours out of him.

Thank you Floyd , I know what you mean......there is always doubt there.....intuitively..
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 am

mudra wrote:I think rules are fine.However they should'nt replace reason , common sense, Love and respect for another being and for self.For in the absence of this they will easily turn into blinders.
    In the loving presence every moment is dealt with as it is fresh and anew as what was true yesterday may well be obsolete today .

Love Always
    mudra

Agree - so like Floyd asked me, why do I do it?

My point was, should you wish to contribute to that forum (more than most), you have to do it within the context of the rules. It occurs to me that when you try to work in a highly controlled situation like that, it is in some ways similar to voluntarily undertaking heavier density. Just like we did to get into this density to start with. If you are a wanderer - and I think you are - then you probably already know that you do this for several reasons, among them the desire to Learn and Teach and at the same time Teach and Learn.

John..
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 am

Anchor wrote:
    mudra wrote:I think rules are fine.However they should'nt replace reason , common sense, Love and respect for another being and for self.For in the absence of this they will easily turn into blinders.
    In the loving presence every moment is dealt with as it is fresh and anew as what was true yesterday may well be obsolete today .

Love Always
    mudra

Agree - so like Floyd asked me, why do I do it?

My point was, should you wish to contribute to that forum (more than most), you have to do it within the context of the rules. It occurs to me that when you try to work in a highly controlled situation like that, it is in some ways similar to voluntarily undertaking heavier density. Just like we did to get into this density to start with. If you are a wanderer - and I think you are - then you probably already know that you do this for several reasons, among them the desire to Learn and Teach and at the same time Teach and Learn.

John..
    I agree totally John..............regards
    dom
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:42 am

Jonah wrote:For all who may not read George Green's series of books... check out nomorehoaxes.com

the Law of Allowance? ..Is that a Bank Manager?

Yes something like that...
    "There is an important distinction between indifference and allowance"

"the desire for a new paradigm of experience is all inclusive. The intent focused for the highest and best good for all concerned allows for thought thinking to bring forth an organizing agreement that will profoundly include all rational possibilities into an encompassing plan that will be readily acceptable."

My current knowledge on this is that the "Law Of Allowance" is a key component to the process of manifestation.

Once the intent has been focussed, the mechanics of the universe start to bring it into manifestation (by way of the Law of Attraction... all these "Laws" !) I think it is a Law in the sense that the Law states the way it needs to be done to work properly. It is referred to in the HNP as a Law, as are the other three principles: the "Laws of" Focussed Intent, Attraction and Balance. I think when something like this is expressed as a "Law Of" I think the mean is a lot different than the Earthly Law's written by somee TPTP (that you can break!).

The "Laws" in the HNP are more like the description of how some universal principle works. You don't break them, but if you say don't follow the ideas of allowance, things will go wrong for the intent based manifestation that this law is all about.

Allowance is a disposition or attitude that you maintain, because to do otherwise would give rise to further intents that affect the original. The main difference is no one is judging you, there are no errors, and the outcomes are simply all your responsibility. You can decide not to maintain allowance, but its your problem when the manifestation you wanted to effect goes wrong! To bad so sad. But you dont get arrested, hauled up infront of some cosmic judge and punished - you do all that to yourself :)

John..
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 am

Yep, I complained at them that they need to treat everyone fairly in 2009, and enforce the rules equally on everyone, instead of just banning everyone they disagree with, even when they didn't break the rules. I'm not surprised I discovered Celine was married to Gaialove in real life that explains an aweful lot. She was one of the biggest rule breakers ever on Avalon and nothing ever happened to her since she was married to the admin lol. Bill couldn't keep his ego in check and wanted to surround himself with yes men, and Celine and Gaialove were happy to oblige to feel special .
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:49 am

investigator wrote:Yep, I complained at them that they need to treat everyone fairly in 2009, and enforce the rules equally on everyone, instead of just banning everyone they disagree with, even when they didn't break the rules. I'm not surprised I discovered Celine was married to Gaialove in real life that explains an aweful lot. She was one of the biggest rule breakers ever on Avalon and nothing ever happened to her since she was married to the admin lol. Bill couldn't keep his ego in check and wanted to surround himself with yes men, and Celine and Gaialove were happy to oblige to feel special .

Indeed. The patheticometer has gone off the scale on that one. They can't be taken seriously.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:05 am

As is usual with the Teachings - They're often half Teachings or outright Diversions away from their True Essence. This is only for those Beings expressing a STO perspective and is a simple explanation.

Law of Allowance

The Law of Allowance is simply letting others move along on Their own Choices. People will make decisions and They must be allowed to do so in the way of the Law of Allowance. So with that said - If We are asked by another to help or assist - We should do so as Aspects of First Source as that is the Law of Allowance and We must assist whenever requested or when a need is shown.

The Law of Confusion

The Law of Confusion is simply letting those Who do not wish to learn or move forward remain confused or unawares if that is what They have expressed as Their desire.

In both instances We honor the Being's wishes and this is the missing essence of the Teaching currently. In one instance We help - In the other We don't but in both is it up to the Being assisted as to how that assistance is rendered..

>--<

You must have it All - I will have it no other way...

Wink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : OOPs - Spelling Mistakes)

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:22 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:if you go to a retard convention, don't complain about the retards.
    I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 164548 I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 218871
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:47 am

Mercuriel wrote:

You must have it All - I will have it no other way...

Wink

I believe this is perfect balance

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:29 pm

anyway, we have humour in A BUN DANCE, over here, thanks for the lols everyone I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Icon_clown
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

lol
    dom
    Hi, I'm not George, but he is lying about the ETs, so what else is he lying about? He's a financier, nuff said?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 pm

For me there is only one Law (such a terrible term. Cold and forbidding) in the universe and it is love (not in the When harry met sally sense.)
    There is nothing else and even that emptyness is itself empty
    sunyata sunyata (the emptiness of emptiness) so there is only the creator and the vehicle to understand it is love.
    All written words and laws of human or chanelled origin serve mostly to add unnecessary confusion to the understanding of the nature of the universe, its creator and our place in it.
    Simple is best
    Laws and dogma destroy the essence of truth

oh dear!
    Im starting to sound like a priest
    id better go down the pub and have a few pints
    Actually I just made the above up as I went along
    But It sounds about right to me. T
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:39 pm

the very fact you 're going down the road for a few makes it allright with me Obiwan I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Icon_wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:40 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:anyway, we have humour in A BUN DANCE, over here, thanks for the lols everyone I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Icon_clown

Hey George
    A Bun dance nice one
    Who is hosting this years annual hoedown and bun dance
    Is it you george??
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:41 pm

I'd be happy to do so. Southfork is purty big.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Floyd wrote:For me there is only one Law (such a terrible term. Cold and forbidding) in the universe and it is love .
    sunyata sunyata (the emptiness of emptiness) so there is only the creator and the vehicle to understand it is love.

Simple is best

A lot of wisdom there Floyd .

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:46 pm

mudra wrote:
    Floyd wrote:For me there is only one Law (such a terrible term. Cold and forbidding) in the universe and it is love .

Simple is best

A lot of wisdom there Floyd .

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

excuuuuuse me ,Mudra, but that is an infraction, I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Icon_exclaim wisdom will no longer be tolerated.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:I'd be happy to do so. Southfork is purty big.

yeee bloody haaa
    Grap yer partner cowgirl. Its the 1st Annual Misted Bun Dance where every one gets bunned

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Icon_jokercolor I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Alien I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 Icon_rr I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 927777 I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 67677 I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 75211 I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 425190 I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 364319 I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 934918 I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 193366
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks mudra..who loves ya baby

AC..I cant be bunned again..Ive alraedy been bunned 3 times.
    Its not fair its not fair
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Emerson, Lake & Palmer?!??!
    Pitty you're banned, bunned & binned already Floyd.
    You have no idea what a lucky man you are!
    ELP! I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 216239
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:33 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Emerson, Lake & Palmer?!??!
    Pitty you're banned, bunned & binned already Floyd.
    You have no idea what a lucky man you are!
    ELP! I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 4 216239

lol tranc nice pun!
    The funny thing is I love that band
    ok i admit it Sorry. Ill save anyone the bother and bun myself for the 5th time

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:03 am