tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Chitty
Anchor
TRANCOSO
Carol
Jonah
anomalous cowherd
sabina
mudra
lindabaker
Floyd
eMonkey
burgundia
dominic777
17 posters

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

mudra
    mudra

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 Empty Re: I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Jonah wrote:Perhaps it is time for our principles to change...

This world if it is to continue the way it is .... a great cleansing will take place... or we can start changing ourselves first.... there is no light without dark.... we must allow infinity to take place and amidst the chaos create the solutions.... which are again dark and light.....in order to attain global and galactic stewardship which is something we have never had... we must change our principles so they are focused on the changes needed within and without....

You have expressed very profound and wise words here Jonah .
    Thank you .

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 Empty Re: I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:58 pm

Jonah wrote:Perhaps it is time for our principles to change...

This world if it is to continue the way it is .... a great cleansing will take place... or we can start changing ourselves first.... there is no light without dark.... we must allow infinity to take place and amidst the chaos create the solutions.... which are again dark and light.....in order to attain global and galactic stewardship which is something we have never had... we must change our principles so they are focused on the changes needed within and without....

Some principles should not change. other wise the world would be well, too wishy washy and airy fairy. We also have a real world to live in.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Some principles should not change. other wise the world would be well, too wishy washy and airy fairy. We also have a real world to live in.[/quote]

Why so blue Floyd?... is bliss not apart of your experience? ... in a world of beauty can it not be obvious that the "real world" is not as it should be....
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Blue??
    Why are you asking me if bliss is or is not part of my experience. What is bliss as defined by your good self anyway.
    How relevant is this to the fact that Avalon has been steered up XXXX creek
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Floyd wrote:Blue??
    Why are you asking me if bliss is or is not part of my experience. What is bliss as defined by your good self anyway.

Greetings Floyd...

You have obviously expressed an opinion of judgement... and this goes against the law of allowance... Bliss to me is enjoying life.... and while in accordance with the laws of the universe experiencing it to the fullest... this is so easy to do at this time.... and yet... the controllers have created a world the is anti- this natural birth right... so my friend .... why are you allowing yourself to be caught up in the cycle of victim hood... rise up and change yourself and those in your life... so that "they" no longer have "power" over you.... when enough of us have done this... intervention will be allowed..... or do you believe we are alone as well??? Wink
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Jonah wrote:

Greetings Floyd...

You have obviously expressed an opinion of judgement... and this goes against the law of allowance... Bliss to me is enjoying life.... and while in accordance with the laws of the universe experiencing it to the fullest... this is so easy to do at this time.... and yet... the controllers have created a world the is anti- this natural birth right... so my friend .... why are you allowing yourself to be caught up in the cycle of victim hood... rise up and change yourself and those in your life... so that "they" no longer have "power" over you.... when enough of us have done this... intervention will be allowed..... or do you believe we are alone as well??? Wink

Thanks for the lesson in spirituality I did not ask for Jonah.
    I appreciate it but I have to tell you I am very particular about who I choose as a spiritual instructor.
    the Law of Allowance? Is that one of your own? Not heard that one before.
    As far as victmhood is concerned it is the poor little blighters at Avalon who are the victims. Im fine thankyou very much.
    Power. No one has power over me. but again, there a number of unenlightened people exercising power over others at Avalon. Most certainly an activity which demonstrates a profound lack of spiritual understanding.
    So Im fine thanks.
    Im just having a nice glass of red so I raise my glass to you Jonah and say cheers.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Hey, Floyd of the Red, it was an interesting dialogue, whether you asked for a lesson in spirituality or not. I wish you had continued to question instead of backing off...oh, well. Sometimes I go along with a premise or two that I don't want to expand...just because I wish to further the dialogue and then it comes around nicely to my point, anyway. We all come in and out of our bliss state. Sometimes life knocks you out. I try to go back "in and up" asap. I know you don't want another lesson in spirituality, sorry. Just wanted to say it was fun to read.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:34 pm

lindabaker wrote:Hey, Floyd of the Red, it was an interesting dialogue, whether you asked for a lesson in spirituality or not. I wish you had continued to question instead of backing off...oh, well. Sometimes I go along with a premise or two that I don't want to expand...just because I wish to further the dialogue and then it comes around nicely to my point, anyway. We all come in and out of our bliss state. Sometimes life knocks you out. I try to go back "in and up" asap. I know you don't want another lesson in spirituality, sorry. Just wanted to say it was fun to read.
    Im sure you wern't force feeding me Linda. Your words are always fine.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 pm

And the fallout continues. Little do they know yet how blessed
    that they are now free of that rigid mindset that thinks it's okay to
    ban someone for having a different opinion other then their own.

However Floyd, as we have already banned ourselves do you think we now need to ban Jonah? I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 Icon_geek

Here we ban everyone just for the hell of it. We don't need a reason. I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 Icon_albino

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:57 am

Floyd wrote:Thanks for the lesson in spirituality I did not ask for Jonah.
    I appreciate it but I have to tell you I am very particular about who I choose as a spiritual instructor.
    A word of advice: Always check if a Spiritual Instructor has a proper S.I.L. (Spiritual Instructor Liscense).

By the way, I asked PA2 MOD Richard - when he was still PA1 MOD, and I had access to PM him - if he had a SIL. His answer was: 'No SILly questions!'

I've always find that fishy, so when he started his PA2 coup I knew not to choose him as my Spiritual Instructor. (Besides, as a Lord of the Galactic Federation of Lies, I am my own Spiritual Instructor - fully liscensed.)

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 Icon_question What have you done that got you banned from PA2, Dominic 777 - (of 999)?
    I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 30846 I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 164548
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:41 am

this would be my favourite thread here except I can't read it, I'm banned . can someone get a message to PA2 and tell 'em people are being MEAN to me here? I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 216239 and just for the record, I also equally dislike OTHER up themselves mods at pA2, but Richard has the very biggest stick up his butt for sure, oh maybe its another mod? Glad no one can read my thoughts here, being banned has it's advantages. At least I did not say who the person with the kinky boots is who really bugged me at avaloon. eh, this is sooooo beneath me, but above the next poster... thanks for the vent.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:55 am

Floyd wrote:there a number of unenlightened people exercising power over others at Avalon. Most certainly an activity which demonstrates a profound lack of spiritual understanding.

I think one of the problems is that there isnt a core "spiritual" focus anymore. It generally arises within the context of wars, false flags, TPTB, UFO's or ET. Even so this provides some navigable vectors for spiritual content, but this is evidently not the focus of PA2. I can ignore all the other drama if I want and focus on the more interesting stuff.

Personally, in this case, I can see why they remove Dominic's posting rights. Posting threads with attention grabbing text that had practically no relevance to the thread concerned is going to piss off the moderators and then the last one "Does Size Matter ?" (or something like that) - clearly a dodgy double-entre - is pretty much walking the boundaries of their rules. They do have rules, they are upfront about them, and you get to choose if you want to follow them or not - then after persistently not following them they get to choose if you will be even allowed to have the chance not to follow them. This doesnt mean you have to like them, the rules or whatever it stands for. But it doesn't mean you have to fight them either.

EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Everything. This too happened for a reason.

John..
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:18 am

The bottom line for me is the not the drama or the posts etc John. It is the flawed and hypocritical nature of the leadership of the forum. A travesty in the face of free open debate
    You cannot defend the indefensible.
    Off with their heads.
    This too did happen for reason. Its not about rules John. Its about Control. Something generally speaking conspiracy theorists are not fond of.
    Avalon was hijacked and is more or less useless apart from one or two guys over there.

And really. Does size matter? Our government uses political correctness as tool for control also.
    Did he mention any vulgar words in the thread or diect at someone personally?

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:35 am; edited 3 times in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:20 am

Mines off and I feel much better for it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:23 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:Mines off and I feel much better for it.

How are you going to make me cheese and chive sandwhiches without a head AC.
    You wont be able to see a thing??
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:24 am

Carol wrote:And the fallout continues. Little do they know yet how blessed
    that they are now free of that rigid mindset that thinks it's okay to
    ban someone for having a different opinion other then their own.

However Floyd, as we have already banned ourselves do you think we now need to ban Jonah? I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 Icon_geek

Here we ban everyone just for the hell of it. We don't need a reason. I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 Icon_albino

I suggest we go one futher Carol. Ban the entire forum or anyone whos name contains a vowel.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:52 am

Floyd wrote:The bottom line for me is the not the drama or the posts etc John. It is the flawed and hypocritical nature of the leadership of the forum. A travesty in the face of free open debate
    You cannot defend the indefensible.
    Off with their heads.
    This too did happen for reason. Its not about rules John. Its about Control. Something generally speaking conspiracy theorists are not fond of.
    Avalon was hijacked and is more or less useless apart from one or two guys over there.

And really. Does size matter? Our government uses political correctness as tool for control also.
    Did he mention any vulgar words in the thread or diect at someone personally?

I'm not really trying to defend them. My point was, it was clear from the start that PA2 was going to be a very controlled forum, and this was made very clear both in the intended fashion and the unintended debacle that accompanied the transition from one forum to the next. I don't think what is happening should really come as a surprise. Bill's call, intent and ongoing focus, was for a more controlled forum - therefore he got what he wanted.

The line was drawn in the sand months ago, and the moderators will react in a way that those who cross it will specifically not really like, especially as people who cross that line generally fall into a category of those who harbour highly polarized reactivity against "authority".

I too have issues with controlling people. Such things come into my life to teach me lessons :)

I am selfishly frustrated that Blue777 got himself stopped on PA2 - we had a thread there that was making some headway in exploring a telepathic alternative to the internet. I guess we will need to carry on here.

John..
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:05 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:this would be my favourite thread here except I can't read it, I'm banned . can someone get a message to PA2 and tell 'em people are being MEAN to me here? I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 2 216239 and just for the record, I also equally dislike OTHER up themselves mods at pA2, but Richard has the very biggest stick up his butt for sure, oh maybe its another mod? Glad no one can read my thoughts here, being banned has it's advantages. At least I did not say who the person with the kinky boots is who really bugged me at avaloon. eh, this is sooooo beneath me, but above the next poster... thanks for the vent.

I think Morguana should get on her broomstick, talk about arrogance
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 am

Anchor wrote:
    Floyd wrote:there a number of unenlightened people exercising power over others at Avalon. Most certainly an activity which demonstrates a profound lack of spiritual understanding.

I think one of the problems is that there isnt a core "spiritual" focus anymore. It generally arises within the context of wars, false flags, TPTB, UFO's or ET. Even so this provides some navigable vectors for spiritual content, but this is evidently not the focus of PA2. I can ignore all the other drama if I want and focus on the more interesting stuff.

Personally, in this case, I can see why they remove Dominic's posting rights. Posting threads with attention grabbing text that had practically no relevance to the thread concerned is going to piss off the moderators and then the last one "Does Size Matter ?" (or something like that) - clearly a dodgy double-entre - is pretty much walking the boundaries of their rules. They do have rules, they are upfront about them, and you get to choose if you want to follow them or not - then after persistently not following them they get to choose if you will be even allowed to have the chance not to follow them. This doesnt mean you have to like them, the rules or whatever it stands for. But it doesn't mean you have to fight them either.

EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Everything. This too happened for a reason.

John..
    IT HAS , the reason being I now know that the blind are following the blind over there
    quote:
    They do have rules, they are upfront about them, and you get to choose if you want to follow them or not - ...yes and i do not like people jack-booting my threads if they do not have an ounce of intellect or humility.....I put the heading up because (double entendre) i wanted to see the the reaction of Celine......and watch their imagination go mad...FEAR AND THE IMAGINATION CREATES A FALSEHOOD
    QUOTE;
    Personally, in this case, I can see why they remove Dominic's posting
    rights. Posting threads with attention grabbing text that had
    practically no relevance to the thread concerned is going to piss off
    the moderators and then the last one "
    How else are you going to find out the hierarchies TRUE COLOURS?!!!!
    this is a spiritual battle between Sanity and Insanity, do you think we are stupid or something
    Dr. dominic

Last edited by dominic777 on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 am

John. It is so controlled who in their right ming would want to be a member of it.
    It is opposed to freedom of thought therefore it is enemy of freedom.
    It is nothing more than a club for deluded individuals who think they know what spirituality is all about and newbies who have no idea what they are getting themselves into. They think its a conspiracy forum but it is not that. It is an agendarized clique for Bill and his cronies with a rigid thought frame.
    What they should put on the forum homepage is this
    Warning. If you do not follow what we say is ok and what isnt when in the rare case a decent topic comes up you will not be welcome as it challenges us.
    It is also an insult to people who put hours of work into the site only to get shafted by Richard et al.
    Undignified, unsophisticated,ungentlemanly,and unsuprising as you say.

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:23 am

John..about this telepathic alternative to the internet.....????
    Can you guys start a thread
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 am

Floyd wrote:John..about this telepathic alternative to the internet.....????
    Can you guys start a thread

ok we can do that
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:32 am

Floyd wrote:John. It is so controlled who in their right ming would want to be a member of it.
    It is opposed to freedom of thought therefore it is enemy of freedom.
    It is nothing more than a club for deluded individuals who think they know what spirituality is all about and newbies who have no idea what they are getting themselves into. They think its a conspiracy forum but it is not that. It is an agendarized clique for Bill and his cronies with a rigid thought frame.
    What they should put on the forum homepage is this
    Warning. If you do not follow what we say is ok and what isnt when in the rare case a decent topic comes up you will not be welcome as it challenges us.
    It is also an insult to people who put hours of work into the site only to get shafted by Richard et al.
    Undignified, unsophistaicated,ungentlemanly,and unsuprising as you say.
    quote;
    t is also an insult to people who put hours of work into the site only to get shafted by Richard et al.
    Undignified, unsophistaicated,ungentlemanly,and unsuprising as you say.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.....200 people on this forum , all cannot be wrong
    Thanks Floyd.....
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:40 am

Floyd wrote:
    Jonah wrote:

Greetings Floyd...

As far as victmhood is concerned it is the poor little blighters at Avalon who are the victims. Im fine thankyou very much.
    Power. No one has power over me. but again, there a number of unenlightened people exercising power over others at Avalon. Most certainly an activity which demonstrates a profound lack of spiritual understanding.
    So Im fine thanks.
    Im just having a nice glass of red so I raise my glass to you Jonah and say cheers.

For all who may not read George Green's series of books... check out nomorehoaxes.com
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 pm

Jonah wrote:
    Floyd wrote:
    Jonah wrote:

Greetings Floyd...

So Im fine thanks.

For all who may not read George Green's series of books... check out nomorehoaxes.com

QUOTE:
    the Law of Allowance? ..Is that a Bank Manager?

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:39 pm