tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
Jenetta
Simplicity
TRANCOSO
tulipsniffer
fjcamper
Owlsden
mudra
hobbit
Carol
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
Floyd
16 posters

Camelot

Floyd
    Floyd

Camelot Empty Camelot

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Im not even sure what I did apart from help them out a bit, Shame. Chaska was cool tho and i was enjoying it.
    No reason no nothing.
    I think I know why though and they fell for it. Mad.
    Bizarre..

Thats life

Oh well it was funky No hard feelings.

Best of luck to you all at Project Camelot especially jj cycleman and other tuned in folk. didnt get a chance to say goodbye sorry

Watch out for the trolls

guys here..dont give them a hard time as there were some really good ones over there.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Camelot Empty Re: Camelot

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:45 pm

The mal-contents and trouble-makers end-up on this site, even when they try to go elsewhere. Just kidding. Or am I? I'm not critical of Bill, Kerry, Camelot, or Avalon -- but I'd rather stay here -- even though I mostly talk to myself. Hopefully this means that we will hear from you more often, Floyd.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

It's too pity to see that banning people just 'cause they have probably another opinion is still the almost top priority for many Mods or Admins.

Nevertheless, Floyd, the Mists is your forum too and you know that, so I hope, just as Oxy does, that you will be more present here in the comming times.

much respect
    Mall...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:02 am

Floyd, I really am sorry you didn't get a chance to say good-bye. I know from my own personal experience there how that sucks. Maybe some of the friends you made there will find their way over to here and you can continue your chats at Mists.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 am

Carol wrote:Floyd, I really am sorry you didn't get a chance to say good-bye. I know from my own personal experience there how that sucks. Maybe some of the friends you made there will find their way over to here and you can continue your chats at Mists.

All I can say is they got this one very wrong. One god almighty mistake just when I was in mid experiment with one of the bad guys that has now firmly landed on their plate. Truly bizarre, like their minds were all of a sudden brainwashed by Telly Savalas wearing a grey suit, stroking a white cat and saying mwhhaaaa mwhaaaa. They love a shill over there. That's the way of the world these days apparently. Just the way the PTB like it.

prodigal son syndrome.

As an aside. One thing Ive noticed about this conspiracy game is that the voices of protest are preferred to be taken to the door at the back. In one way or another.

Any way
    Anyone seen comet Elenin Latety? Just heard it was piloted on to the lawn of the White House.

My own theory is that it is a giant dunkin donut that lost its chocolate when it came to perihelion with most of the chocolate scattered over Bermuda.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 am

After all the earthquakes here yesterday... I vote for more chocolate. I hope they drop some of the dunkin donuts here first. cheers

Camelot Thumbnail

We JT you Floyd. Glad to see you back.

hobbit
    hobbit

Camelot Empty Banned

Post  hobbit Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:01 pm

Please form an orderely que, there's lot's in front of You.

I have witnessed this with ever increasing frequency, these seemingly solid posters suddenly creating divisions, there may be something else involved with people actually crossing over to the dark side?
    As if they were pre programmed?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:17 pm

It's probably your British humor that left some speechless over there Floyd.
    But you know there is this old saying " All roads lead to the Mists "
    Do you need some healing time in our nursery or will Belgian chocolates coupled with a gig on Trancoso's track do the trick ?
    Welcome back home Floyd Cheerful

Camelot Unbranded-finest-belgian-chocolates-round-box

Ooh and by the way all I know about Elinin is that I know nothing Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Hi Floyd,

Sorry to hear about your banning. There have been many people banned there and they have been able to re-join.. I won't mention any names (wink).

Last edited by Owlsden on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected name.)
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:35 am

Owlsden wrote:Hi Floyd,

Sorry to hear about your banning. There have been many people banned there and they have been able to re-join.. I won't mention any names (wink).

That's very nice of you Owlsden to greet Floyd in karma love. geek I feel the symbiosis of your intertwining beings.
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:07 am

Well well, FJC, fancy seeing you here.. Welcome... Surprised
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:35 am

Carol wrote:Floyd, I really am sorry you didn't get a chance to say good-bye. I know from my own personal experience there how that sucks. Maybe some of the friends you made there will find their way over to here and you can continue your chats at Mists.
    Carol. amazing that you would say that if it were not for Owlsden posting how Floyd was treated so poorly at Camelot, I would not be here. Very good to be here, so good!
    tulipsniffer
    tulipsniffer

Post  tulipsniffer Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Floyd wrote:Im not even sure what I did apart from help them out a bit, Shame. Chaska was cool tho and i was enjoying it.
    No reason no nothing.
    I think I know why though and they fell for it. Mad.
    Bizarre..

Thats life

Oh well it was funky No hard feelings.

Best of luck to you all at Project Camelot especially jj cycleman and other tuned in folk. didnt get a chance to say goodbye sorry

Watch out for the trolls

YNWA!!!

Floyd! What the heck happened? I was out of the loop and was shocked to discover you had been banned! Something is not right at PC for this to happen.

Floyd, you are missed dude! Is their no way you can return?

Anyway, I look forward to my time here!

Best wishes to you Floyd!

Namaste!

guys here..dont give them a hard time as there were some really good ones over there.
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Floyd wrote:Im not even sure what I did apart from help them out a bit, Shame. Chaska was cool tho and i was enjoying it.
    No reason no nothing.
    Floyd, I enquired on your behalf and was told that your ban was only for twelve hours so you CAN go back...as yourself!! cheers

I was also told the reason you got banned was that you continually misidentified a poster as Iceman/David after being told to quit. They were very mean to you regardless. Boxer
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Owlsden wrote:Well well, FJC, fancy seeing you here.. Welcome... Surprised
    Back at you Owls and thanks for the invitation here! Oooyeah 1
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:15 pm

So FJC... you're a mind controller, right? At least, that's what I just read at Camelot... O, wait you were only joking... How dare you!

Wink

fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:So FJC... you're a mind controller, right? At least, that's what I just read at Camelot...

Not a mind controller but of the MKUltra/MONARCH projects as an "interviewee" trained mainly in remote viewing by Dr. Courtney Brown and his mentors. WTS, I was constantly debriefed in MC operations "in case of need know" or when to be contracted for specific work.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:47 pm

So where do you hail from fj? England?

fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Carol wrote:So where do you hail from fj? England?

Nay, Hueytown Alabama, ma'am.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:52 pm

And is that where you are located now?

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:55 pm

I don't always know what's going on in here, but you all give this place such a cozy feel sunny

Camelot Group_11
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Simplicity wrote:I don't always know what's going on in here, but you all give this place such a cozy feel sunny

Camelot Group_11

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

And FJC, keep it comin'!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:06 pm

ahhh...

Well we do have some guests currently visiting us now from places like Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
    Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Warrington, United Kingdom
    Wellington, New Zealand
    Bolton, Canada
    San Rafael, CA
    Chicago, Illinois
    Japan
    Ballyneety, Ireland

to name a few, so it's nice to see the regulars pop in to view what members post. China has a few people who are big fans of Mists as well. This really is an international gathering place for viewers and members. It kind of reminds me of Berkeley, California or Glastonbury, England. Of course there were places in Switzerland and Italy that have that same 'all around' gathering place.

fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 pm

Carol wrote:And is that where you are located now?

I move around so "now" is difficult to determine. albino However if you are speaking indirectly to my ever shifting IP address, just say I let the onion do the routing. Freedom

Last edited by fjcamper on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Onion got tears in my eyes)
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:14 pm

Let me know if you come South... Breakfast at Debra's.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:48 pm