tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Chitty
Anchor
TRANCOSO
Carol
Jonah
anomalous cowherd
sabina
mudra
lindabaker
Floyd
eMonkey
burgundia
dominic777
17 posters

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

dominic777
    dominic777

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... Empty I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  dominic777 Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:05 am

I have just got banned from AV2..CELINE DECIDED TO READ INTO INUENDO..
    one small heading....i did not know she was bipolar , i would have used a different tactic.
    can anyone on this forum please let me know their experience they had on AV2 and why they left or banned...this is a serious enquiry..
    lol
    dominic.
    some things are indoctrination , living up to the status quo, pride , vanity , 2 faced , self love, imagination , fear etc

REALITY, LOVE ,TRUTH and REASON ......are the main building blocks anything else comes from FEAR, SELF LOVE and IMAGINATION

200 people on this forum cannot all be wrong!!

Last edited by dominic777 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:33 am; edited 4 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... Empty Re: I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 am

Celine again??lol.lol.lol
    dominic777
    dominic777

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... Empty Re: I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  dominic777 Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:25 am

[quote="burgundia"]Celine again??lol.lol.lol[/quote
    Have you had a negative experience with her.....these people are running a forum...were you banned?
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:06 am

I was listening to Kerry last night on argusoogradio and she said "live on air" that She and Bill Ryan were linking up again to make a new forum that was not so strict on the rules. Gee - I can wait - lol.

I have a home here and I won't be moving on anytime soon.

Congrats dominic777 - you are now free I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... Icon_sunny
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:16 am

Hopefully Bill is getting the message. If this is true then thats great. Dom, you are not the only one who has fallen fowl of the thought police over there.
    Welcome home.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:32 am

Oh and if its any comfort Richard and Celine destroyed Project Avalon. Their grip over him reminds me of Grima Wormtongues grip ove the King Of Rohan.
    Who will break their spell?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:41 am

Celine is emotionally unstable and has some kind of sex issues...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:49 am

burgundia wrote:Celine is emotionally unstable and has some kind of sex issues...
    I dont know about that but I know they've got forum issues over there.
    That Richard geezer is some kind of control freak. Pathetic
    Those two clowns are baggage that place needs to drop big time.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 am

Floyd, thanks for saying that there is a control freak in charge. I posted a new thread and it was immediately relegated to a dark corner, so no one read it. When LeeEllisMusic, darling that he is, posted the same material, he got front and center. Hmmm, as long as the post was available, I don't really mind, but, why are my posts unacceptable and LeeEllis' okay? I know he's a very attractive guy, if that's his photo, but sheesh, what am I, dog meat? Ha ha...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:34 am

lindabaker wrote:Floyd, thanks for saying that there is a control freak in charge. I posted a new thread and it was immediately relegated to a dark corner, so no one read it. When LeeEllisMusic, darling that he is, posted the same material, he got front and center. Hmmm, as long as the post was available, I don't really mind, but, why are my posts unacceptable and LeeEllis' okay? I know he's a very attractive guy, if that's his photo, but sheesh, what am I, dog meat? Ha ha...

Maybe Richard thinks hes cute Linda

The problem is that its very clicky over there and if you dont fall into a certain MO then you folk are sidelined and even ostracized. Its got areally bad vibe too it and the sycophancy is as tangible as it is vomit inducing
    If been having a dig at them for months. Its not good practice.
    Bill..sort it out would you for crying out loud
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:37 am

eMonkey wrote:I was listening to Kerry last night on argusoogradio and she said "live on air" that She and Bill Ryan were linking up again to make a new forum that was not so strict on the rules. Gee - I can wait - lol.

The new Camelot forum is up and running eMonkey . I was informed of it yesterday :
    http://www.camelotforum.com/

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:45 am

mudra wrote:
    eMonkey wrote:I was listening to Kerry last night on argusoogradio and she said "live on air" that She and Bill Ryan were linking up again to make a new forum that was not so strict on the rules. Gee - I can wait - lol.

The new Camelot forum is up and running eMonkey . I was informed of it yesterday :

Love from me
    mudra

Aslong as Deagle and Swerdlow and certain others are being promoted I wont be going.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:12 am

Floyd wrote:Oh and if its any comfort Richard and Celine destroyed Project Avalon. Their grip over him reminds me of Grima Wormtongues grip ove the King Of Rohan.
    Who will break their spell?
    Yes , that makes me feel a lot better , it is nice to be home......many are in darkness over there....also celine said that Bill owns the forum , is that a fact?
    lol
    dominic
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 am

now it is too late we have found a new home here in the mists! Now they,especially Kerry want reconstruct the forum, but we lost the trust.Still Richard and celine are promoting the forum there is no free speech. I don`t know if Richard and Celine are one and the same person or if they are brother and sister I don´t care but they act like a forum police and if you are not fitting in their raster you are banned . No thank you I prefer to stay here, because I like it very much.
    With all the best and much love Sabina I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... Herz I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... Icon_sunny
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:17 am

Floyd wrote:
    lindabaker wrote:Floyd, thanks for saying that there is a control freak in charge. I posted a new thread and it was immediately relegated to a dark corner, so no one read it. When LeeEllisMusic, darling that he is, posted the same material, he got front and center. Hmmm, as long as the post was available, I don't really mind, but, why are my posts unacceptable and LeeEllis' okay? I know he's a very attractive guy, if that's his photo, but sheesh, what am I, dog meat? Ha ha...

Maybe Richard thinks hes cute Linda

The problem is that its very clicky over there and if you dont fall into a certain MO then you folk are sidelined and even ostracized. Its got areally bad vibe too it and the sycophancy is as tangible as it is vomit inducing
    If been having a dig at them for months. Its not good practice.
    Bill..sort it out would you for crying out loud

My exact words , I told them they were a load of sycophants...
    lol
    dominic
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:19 am

dominic777 wrote:I have just got banned from AV2..CELINE DECIDED TO READ INTO INUENDO..
    one small heading....i did not know she was bipolar , i would have used a different tactic.
    can anyone on this forum please let me know their experience they had on AV2 and why they left or banned...this is a serious enquiry..
    lol
    dominic.

I am sorry to hear you have been banned from PA2 Dominic and surprised with this too .
    I left PA2 after I saw several of my friends getting banned or as they called it put " in the Mists "
    there for questioning some issues that had taken place regarding the handling of the Thuban thread and trying to uncover the
    truth behind Abraxasinas beeing put out of the way .
    Then I saw Anchor being put in the Mists too without notice ... someone I could'nt imagine ever being banned
    as he always demonstrated a balanced state of being in my opinion .
    In those days I happened to be in close contact with a member that , I realized , had a long hand behind the scenes.
    And that has been covertly involved with the bannings I have been witness to : those from my friends ,
    Anchor's and the so called trolls that I personnally never had an issue with .
    Too many unfair bannings to my taste . I could'nt take it anymore .

And beyond this PA2 became an on invite only forum whose Spiritual area was not open to free reading for guests
    at that time . The fact that they had such a section was'nt even apparent on the general topics page.
    As I said then " I could'nt imagine opening a Sanctuary anywhere in the Universe that would'nt be open to all " .
    Although this issue has now been changed after I brought it to the attention of some friends from PA2 that joined
    the Mists and they started to ask this be changed in PA2 . I declined all my invites .
    I still feel PA2 should be opened to all .It is all too easy to feel you are special when you are part of a club .
    In the new paradigm I see bounderies being removed rather then being held in place .
    I have nothing against the people that are part of PA2 and respect their choices.
    The present structure of PA2 however I can't align with.
    I sincerely hope this will evolve as time goes by and wisdom sets in.

Love from me
    mudra

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 am

mudra wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

Well, it is the same old same old - you can't see anything unless you log-in. They are a joke.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:26 am

eMonkey wrote:
    mudra wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

Well, it is the same old same old - you can't see anything unless you log-in. They are a joke.

Thank you monkey for your kind words.

This new form Kerry and Bill....is it going to be run by the same old negatives?
    lol
    dom
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:31 am

eMonkey wrote:

You are right . I did'nt even notice this .

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 am

Frankly, they are both a disgrace.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:38 am

I do not much care really Dominic777. They can keep it and play control freak and thought police games till the cows come home.
    Until those games stop - I won't be giving my energy, Bandwidth or my CPU time to their forum(s).

I am not sour or even bitter rather, I feel sadness for the abused souls that go there. I won't allow myself to be likened to a painted kill/hit decal on the side of the 'Stuka's fuselage' called Project Avalon.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 am

meh, who needs any of it? And if anyone is waiting for Mr. Bill to do the right thing, ( whatever that is) get comfy, I think at best he is some kind of gatekeeper, at BEST.

btw, interesting thread on Swerdlow at GLP, I don't think this link will work, but worth a look if you felt there was something very wrong with SS. Contains strong testimony from the Nexus editor, too, on all the conned people Swerdlow abused the trust of. He always scared me and looks like a bully to boot.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message222100/pg1
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:00 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:meh, who needs any of it? And if anyone is waiting for Mr. Bill to do the right thing, ( whatever that is) get comfy, I think at best he is some kind of gatekeeper, at BEST.

btw, interesting thread on Swerdlow at GLP, I don't think this link will work, but worth a look if you felt there was something very wrong with SS. Contains strong testimony from the Nexus editor, too, on all the conned people Swerdlow abused the trust of. He always scared me and looks like a bully to boot.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message222100/pg1

Swerdlow is a creep
    The right thing is to stop controlling people. thought that was pretty obvious. Its not very polite nor dignified. The fact is these folks are being bullied and im not prepared to sit and watch it happen. It just isnt fair.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 am

What irks me AC is that a Forum for so called truth seekers is a clique for arse kissers who kick you out if you disagree with the leadership.
    Its Just blatent hypocracy. It would be easy to ignore it and pretend its not there but It I just cant do that, Its a matter of principle.

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:12 am

Perhaps it is time for our principles to change...

This world if it is to continue the way it is .... a great cleansing will take place... or we can start changing ourselves first.... there is no light without dark.... we must allow infinity to take place and amidst the chaos create the solutions.... which are again dark and light.....in order to attain global and galactic stewardship which is something we have never had... we must change our principles so they are focused on the changes needed within and without....

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:47 pm