tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
TRANCOSO
Floyd
6 posters

The Phil Material

Floyd
    Floyd

The Phil Material Empty The Phil Material

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 am

I have just received an eamil from an unknown source saying Phil Mitchell, from long running British Soap, East Enders, wants to blow the whistle about how we are all going to die. Soon. But There is a way out. Nothing is going to happen but they are building underground shelters just in case it does. His master, Yoda agrees with him. Little is know of this 'Phil' but I have uncovered some footage below.
    Plus a couple of photos of 'phil and his master'
    Questions to 'Phil' on any subject in the world whatsoever should be posted below

'Phil'
    The Phil Material Phil-m11

''The Master'

The Phil Material Yoda_s13

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

The Phil Material Empty Re: The Phil Material

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:12 am

BREAKING!!!
    DAVID BOWIE BLOWS WHISTLE ON 'CHARLES' IN SECRET SONG!!!

True identy of 'Charles' (Ricky G.) revealed!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:50 am

hmmm, I truly wonder about you two. It must be the Brit wit! Crazy Happy

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Nobody questions charles nobody!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GEBR8baVhxE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Ok...my question for Phil will be :"What is my eye colour?" Lmfao
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 pm

This could be PA2 anthem....

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy Insanely Happy

Brilliant, B.!!!!
    You've won the 'MEMBER Of The MONTH' Award!!!
    The Winner
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:54 am

burgundia wrote:Ok...my question for Phil will be :"What is my eye colour?" Lmfao

Green!

Quality. Charles in Charge. Very well done.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 am

Floyd wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Ok...my question for Phil will be :"What is my eye colour?" Lmfao

Green!

Quality. Charles in Charge. Very well done.

Partially correct Phil....you still have to work on your abilities... Big Grin 2
    arctourist
    arctourist

The Phil Material Empty is anyone getting this??? i'm -i'm apooled!

Post  arctourist Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:28 pm

hey people!
    wake up! this could be it!
    i strongly urge you to choose your words carefully-so as not to upset phil-he's been thru so much-
    phil,i am a healer,can i energetically rub something for you-seriously,it's no trouble-
    and i apologise for my irreverent fellow posters who just don't 'get it' yet....let's ignore anyone we don't approve of,but moderators stay on the alert for the slightest hint of the possible potential 'trouble'-
    troublemakers-you're on notice!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:43 pm

arctourist wrote:
    troublemakers-you're on notice!
    Most of us here were considered as (potential) troublemakers at PA1, mainly for not holding back on our opinion about the way OUR forum was being demolished, & the way we (kind, polite, civilised grown-ups) were treated by the PA1 Mod-Gestapo.

btw; you still haven't answered my question why you were suspended for a month at PA2, arctourist.

arctourist
    arctourist

The Phil Material Empty one man banned

Post  arctourist Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 am

hey-sorry-i missed that!
    why i was 'suspended' or 'banned'
    yeah...i like 'suspended' better..it sounds less severe,less permanent...
    man,i don't even know why it happened...certainly it must've been something i said-clearly my own creation...i totally own it-and the forum-banned or no band!

on another timeline,i'm still over there,i reckon
    but on most ,i'm probly not...hahaha
    maybe i had a kinda subconscious sense of like,ooh,lemme outtahere,or get away from me...
    but lemme tell ya,i felt stupid when just a day or two later,after i was so rudely dismissed (without so much as a warning,i might add) there's this 'charles' guy,actually talking to the group...it was doubtful he'd ever interact-or even if we'd get to see another interview...
    i had been there not quite 2 weeks,having been inspired to just g'head'n'join,after watching bill's interview with the guy...and was hoping to get to talk to him,or at least see what he was on about...
    but yeah...i've tried to somewhat keep up,and it's all wacky now,
    i guess by now it's a pretty big group...most of whom,well,you know,seem like a bunch of kids,many of them the indigo,crystal,and viper children-you know what i mean-whatever they call themselves..
    yeah,i don't even know what i'd say-i might have a lot of fun for a short while
    but the moderators-especially that one named richard,well he took it to heart when i said moderators sucked...of course i didn't mean all moderators,i just knew i'd eventually find a few good ones,first at cam-a-lot,and now here! this is fab-y'all rock-
    [i] and i'm not just sayin' that,right?
    i'd like to think it was really probly only that one guy,who inspired that new pink emoticon-(right on!) -sensed something 'dangerous' about me i guess..? anyways,i guess i was having just a little too much fun,and -i'll be damned if it ain't true,what bill said on there the very next day,he goes,"you don't know what you've got til it's gone'
    uh-huh....well ,long story short-huhuh-i got'm
    i'm harmless-as anyone with 'discernment' and a thick skin could easily pick up...
    anyways...i'd forgot how much fun it was talking to a large group of strangers,about interesting things,and just the chance of finding a friend or maybe even a few,well-then someone over at camelot mentioned this place,i guess i was complaining,y'know,about being banned..was it ice cold? well whoever it was,thanks-good call! and i'm glad to 'be' here,and 'c'?
    everything happens for 'a' reason,so 'they' say,
    ain't that right?
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 am

The whole "indigo" or "lightworker" thing over there at AV2 is doubtful. Isn't the point of those two soul types to cause change, instead of knowingly giving up their power, to people their supposedly here on earth to stop through "soft power" in the first place? I mean come on their supposed to be opposing guys like Charle's and his faction with soft power. Why on earth are they worshiping him and sucking up to him? Argh Argh Argh

I think it's really sad the so many people fall for it. I was born with my third eye open, and I still think the whole indigo thing is BS, but you would think people that claim to be that on AV2, would be able to see through Charles's and Bill, but they can't Crybaby Crybaby Crybaby .
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 pm

...yeah i don't know of anyone claiming to be indigo or really any other colour over there...that was just a guess based on the avg. age of the latest several hundred new members-like 20-something,seems to me...
    i remember thinking how smart i was,when i was in my 20's and 30's-and i was-but now i feel not so much that way,even tho i reckon i've learnt a lot since then and whatnot
    what i see a lot,the older i get,or rather what i don't see very often,is people respecting their elders-i guess since now i'm not so young anymore.....and the whole hiphop thing-wow-they call that music...it's like excuse me,i guess i'm just gettin' old-hhhahaa
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:16 pm

arctourist wrote:and the whole hiphop thing-wow-they call that music...it's like excuse me,i guess i'm just gettin' old-hhhahaa
    WU TANG CLAN - America

RAKIM - The 18th Letter

KAOTIC SYPHER - Tight Situation

GZA & RZA - Third World
    (This (fantastic) song gives a clear view what martial law is gonna look like - 'visual' version at: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1430-possible-ear-candy )

THE LEVEL SHIFT - Big Club

Arc, if you don't get even a little excited when you hear this handfull of hip hop classics, I'm afraid there's no cure for you... yet...
    Lmfao
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:34 pm

Can you top this epicness? Ok Ok it's much more impressive with the Kung Fu exploding heads, with the fingertip strikes, but damn it it's epic nonetheless.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H-POzIrRh0c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Youu ahhh shhaaaaaa
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Our teen would love this. cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:57 pm

investigator wrote:Can you top this epicness? Ok Ok it's much more impressive with the Kung Fu exploding heads, with the fingertip strikes, but damn it it's epic nonetheless.

Youu ahhh shhaaaaaa
    How about this bloody great Hip Hop Kung Fu track...

RZA - Tragedy

... and this fantastic Jurassic Flinstone Style Kung Fu Hip Hop track?

WU-TANG CLAN - Gravel Pit

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:22 am