tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
hobbit
mudra
Jonah
7 posters

Unreasonable Ban@ GLP

Jonah
    Jonah

Unreasonable Ban@ GLP Empty Unreasonable Ban@ GLP

Post  Jonah Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:20 am

Not sure why, but today i was banned for trying to post a positive response to a comment on an anti-Wilcock thread.

Strange... I dont even post there that much..and now this.. Seems the PTB aren't to happy with some of us....

mudra
    mudra

Unreasonable Ban@ GLP Empty Re: Unreasonable Ban@ GLP

Post  mudra Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:59 am

Couple of us have been banned without a reason there.
    I was banned once although I did'nt even post anything as
    I am not a registered member there and only visit their site
    when a link is directing me to them.
    A while back the ban was lifted .
    Seems their program likes to confuse people every once in a while.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    hobbit

Unreasonable Ban@ GLP Empty BANNED

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:17 am

I wear My BANS with honour.
    I salute sir on your new BAN.

I have quite a collection, and most of them from what are proffessing to be the most enlightened gatherings in the world.

As a dowser, I am often thrown out of CHURCHES, they accuse me of doing the devils work.
    They don't even see the funny side when I ask them if they see this devil that as I have been doing this dowsing since a young child he owes Me quite a lot of payment, the little devil.

They formulate their own BELIEF, then guard those BELIEFs and BAN anyone who dares to even suggest any alternative.

Again congratulations on been a free thinker.

hobbit, rambling, as ever
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:35 am

I'd ban you for supporting Wilcock Crazy Happy

It's probably a good thing, you can pick up all sorts of viruses on that forum, it's run by Tavistock research and the owner is also a malware/ spyware guy. Honestly, it's pretty bad news.

They permenantly banned me, which is hard to get! I have a new computer and can get back in, but frankly, the energy of that place has changed so much in the last 3 or so months it's probably just as well to be well out of it.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 am

Heh heh
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 am

This is so funny! All of this.... Lmao

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mxRoNoiW4DY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    immortalisdolor
    immortalisdolor

Post  immortalisdolor Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:05 am

Ok, one more, then I'll stop, there is some funny videos all over like this... Lmao

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cvEZl9-Qbv4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    hobbit
    hobbit

Unreasonable Ban@ GLP Empty Tavistock research

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:I'd ban you for supporting Wilcock Crazy Happy

It's probably a good thing, you can pick up all sorts of viruses on that forum, it's run by Tavistock research and the owner is also a malware/ spyware guy. Honestly, it's pretty bad news.

They permenantly banned me, which is hard to get! I have a new computer and can get back in, but frankly, the energy of that place has changed so much in the last 3 or so months it's probably just as well to be well out of it.

You may have hit the nail right on the head with this bunch, WOW they have NWO running through them like letters in a stick of rock.
    whoops forgot link,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_94U7tkpvA
    hobbit
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:35 am

hobbit wrote:I wear My BANS with honour.
    I salute sir on your new BAN.

I have quite a collection, and most of them from what are proffessing to be the most enlightened gatherings in the world.

As a dowser, I am often thrown out of CHURCHES, they accuse me of doing the devils work.
    They don't even see the funny side when I ask them if they see this devil that as I have been doing this dowsing since a young child he owes Me quite a lot of payment, the little devil.

They formulate their own BELIEF, then guard those BELIEFs and BAN anyone who dares to even suggest any alternative.

Again congratulations on been a free thinker.

hobbit, rambling, as ever
    LOL this is funny as hell... ditto anyway...hahaha

Awww... Welcome to the club Jonah sweetheart...!
    Hugs

Sui Unreasonable Ban@ GLP 161471
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 am

Ok wow... thanks everyone... Just thought it was strange.. but now i see... Interesting vids...
    oh and AC, I was actually thanking the creator of the thread for bieng anti-Wilcock... I'll leave out the title because I dont happen to agree with its derogatory statement but still find it laughable nonetheless...

you see i like to use that site to balance my energy sometimes believe it or not.... I think its members are so blunt, that sometimes it's hilarious. And cant help but lol at some of the topics.... Call me crazy but i still have an affinity for much of the human race... bless us all..

anomalous cowherd wrote:

I'd ban you for supporting Wilcock Crazy Happy

hobbit
    hobbit

Unreasonable Ban@ GLP Empty Camelot

Post  hobbit Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 am

My most prized ban badge in My collection I recieved from camelot.

The king and queen had built a castle, and called it camelot, they set themselves up on thrones to lord over their legion of followers.
    Knights were annointed to guard the castle and it's king and queen against the ramblings of the free thinkers gathering in the mists of the castle grounds.

Any who dared to suggest that their majesties were perhaps merely doing what so many have done previously , and have thus created nothing but a huge defense wall to protect the belief that they alone are the right ones.

BANNED, and don't set foot ever here in camelot again.
    I polish My BAN badge every day, with jam and spam a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfGpVcdqeS0
    hobbit
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:31 am

To be banned or not banned? That is the question. I've been banned so many times by GLP I have callouses on my backside. Sometimes they just block an IP group thinking they are being attacked by someone in that group. Having no insight to the workings of the minds over there I just take it for what it is. One day banned the next day not. It isn't personal, it's just what they do.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:35 am

Insanely Happy hobbit

spamalot = Camelot was what some were saying. I really don't know as I don't visit. And I don't visit Avalon either. Now GLP is a bit more fun and that is where the doomers hang out. What's life without a little doom. It's like salt and pepper - spices things up a bit.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 am

hobbit wrote:My most prized ban badge in My collection I recieved from camelot.

The king and queen had built a castle, and called it camelot, they set themselves up on thrones to lord over their legion of followers.
    Knights were annointed to guard the castle and it's king and queen against the ramblings of the free thinkers gathering in the mists of the castle grounds.

Any who dared to suggest that their majesties were perhaps merely doing what so many have done previously , and have thus created nothing but a huge defense wall to protect the belief that they alone are the right ones.

BANNED, and don't set foot ever here in camelot again.
    I polish My BAN badge every day, with jam and spam a lot

hobbit

Hear, hear Hobbit the Queens and Kings have no clothes and they have turned up to be moderator vampires that prey on those that feel bothered

There is more to life than PC, AV, GLP etc...there is a real world full of beauty and soft and wise friends in the mists
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:32 pm

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fcaiC4-sffs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Free thinkers are dangerous"..
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:29 pm

hobbit wrote:I polish My BAN badge every day, with jam and spam a lot
    hobbit
    Carol wrote:To be banned or not banned? That is the question. I've been banned so many times by GLP I have callouses on my backside.
    OMG you guys are too funny Lmao
    hahahaa...

Sincerely,

Sui Unreasonable Ban@ GLP 161471
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Many may not realize this little factoid about most of us members at Mists. We may come across as a serious lot.. but deep inside resides the laughing Buddha. With the exception of Floyd who bears the face of laughing Buddha - all the time... under that cute puss of his.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:42 am