tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
Chitty
Anchor
TRANCOSO
Carol
Jonah
anomalous cowherd
sabina
mudra
lindabaker
Floyd
eMonkey
burgundia
dominic777
17 posters

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

dominic777
    dominic777

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 3 Empty Re: I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:07 am

Floyd wrote:What irks me AC is that a Forum for so called truth seekers is a clique for arse kickers who kick you out if you disagree with the leadership.
    Its Just blatent hypocracy. It would be easy to ignore it and pretend its not there but It I just cant do that, Its a matter of principle.

Sycophancy is a tangible ..as fish and chips...ham and eggs..if you eat too much you will be sick!!
    Sycophancy and Hypocracy are the forerunners of the chuckle brothers.,the truth seekers are deaf and blind.........and of course Floyd is absolutely right
    Chitty
    Chitty

I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 3 Empty Re: I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2......

Post  Chitty Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:00 am

I wasn't invited to PA2. Good thing. Must have been my comment on the original Avalon about my dog going nuts from all those whistles being blown. I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 3 895787
    reality=check

Post  reality=check Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:08 am

Bill posted a thread on the 29th saying he will be away for 6 weeks in America. So, with Celine out on the loos doing her normal chit stirring, Richard will have his hands full covering her tracks, backing her up and doing her bidding...as he did in the dieing days of PA1.

I've wondered if its hen pecking, weird strapadicktome dominatrix or just for a quite life why Richard hasn't banned her.
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:40 am

reality=check wrote:Bill posted a thread on the 29th saying he will be away for 6 weeks in America. So, with Celine out on the loos doing her normal chit stirring, Richard will have his hands full covering her tracks, backing her up and doing her bidding...as he did in the dieing days of PA1.

I've wondered if its hen pecking, weird strapadicktome dominatrix or just for a quite life why Richard hasn't banned her.

I wouldn't say that she might ban you from over there.......................lol
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:53 am

Floyd wrote:
    Jonah wrote:Perhaps it is time for our principles to change...

This world if it is to continue the way it is .... a great cleansing will take place... or we can start changing ourselves first.... there is no light without dark.... we must allow infinity to take place and amidst the chaos create the solutions.... which are again dark and light.....in order to attain global and galactic stewardship which is something we have never had... we must change our principles so they are focused on the changes needed within and without....

Some principles should not change. other wise the world would be well, too wishy washy and airy fairy. We also have a real world to live in.

I agree , we have to be cruel to be kind....the negative triangle of FEAR, IMAGINATION and SELF lOVE has to be broken
    DOM
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 am

For all who may not read George Green's series of books... check out nomorehoaxes.com[/quote]

QUOTE:
    the Law of Allowance? ..Is that a Bank Manager?[/quote]

Yes something like that...
    "There is an important distinction between indifference and allowance"

"the desire for a new paradigm of experience is all inclusive. The intent focused for the highest and best good for all concerned allows for thought thinking to bring forth an organizing agreement that will profoundly include all rational possibilities into an encompassing plan that will be readily acceptable."

"Allowance.. a watchful observance with emotional expectation anticipating the outcome of purposeful intent."

from "becoming -III-41".... but there are many books for understanding such things.... The real work is getting other people to practice what they preach Wink
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 am

Anchor wrote:

The line was drawn in the sand months ago, and the moderators will react in a way that those who cross it will specifically not really like, especially as people who cross that line generally fall into a category of those who harbour highly polarized reactivity against "authority".

John..

Yes a line was drawn in the sand burying underneath the last chances we had to uncover the truth as to why a loving community was suddenly driven into chaos in the span of a few weeks . Would the truth have come out we could all have acknowledged it , understood and moved on . Instead of this, the lack of communication that took place during the last weeks of PA unstabilized the whole boat further. Instead of taking responsability to mend things the choice was made to build a brand new ship, now of limited access and controlled communication.

I believe our community held all the potential to handle things in a new paradigm kind of way as it had done before for so many months . Spirituality was strong in Avalon which allowed for a nice balance to it's political side .
    When chaos arised I feel I myself could have taken a better stand . I can't therefore throw stones at anyone of my brothers and sisters . All I remember is there was suddenly smoke on the ship and it was hard to see clearly anylonger.As you say John there is a reason behind everything . The real reasons that led to the shism in PA and the rise of PA2 have to this date still not been found and explained imo . Would they have been no one would even need to talk about it any more .

In my own reality and personal experience things began soon after I started a thread on Mind Control in october 2009. I had come across some heavy material that I felt should be exposed in the open . Probably no one ever noticed but I found myself there after strongly opposed and ran into situations that I never thought I would in Avalon. From that point on I began to be witness of gradual chaos setting in here and there around the community that culminated in the wild fire you all experienced in february 2010 at the the end .

How did a strong community go down the drains in such a viral way ? Can Bill or Richard or any other of the mods be accountable for the enterety of the mess ? I don't think so . I believe Bill took drastic and extreme safety measures in a state of emergency and Richard complied with them. And it all became "take it " or " leave it "- the point where PA2 is now.

Could anything better have been done ? Yes, I think so for what has been lacking tremendously is a thorough review of the reasons why we were all driven to such a point of inbalance. Would this have been done we may well have arrived at the real whys instead of the wrong heads being put on a spike. There has been such confusion that no one knew anymore. The complete understanding of the situation that would have allowed everyone, or at least the majority to move in the same agreed direction was never reached.
    The boiling pan was removed from the fire but it's precious content spilled all over the floor . It might have been wiser to just turn the gas off.

It does'nt make sense to me that brothers and sisters, like minded people, be driven so far apart .
    I know of no one who is'nt missing old Avalon.
    Would Bill have spend more time with us he might have realized this and done all he could to keep it alive as it was .
    I don't know him well enough to be sure of this though.

If there is one question that stands out above the others it is " Who did it serve to attempt to bring the Spirit of such a strong community to it's knees by scattering it apart ? "

Maybe that all strong organizations are faced with such liabilities as some point. How wiser can we become then to prevent this to happen ?

PA was made of people. Although PA is gone we the people are still here. From dying PA the Mists were born, as did Pibis360 , Tony's forum and possibly others .Which makes me think that there comes a time where Spirit outgrowth bounderies and moves on and this in itself is freedom.

Well this is how I see things now but I believe and hope my viewpoint will still evolve as time goes by and greater understanding takes place.

Love Always
    mudra

Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 am

Dearest Mudra,

as always it is an honor to be on this planet at this time with people like you....

perhaps it is because of our focused intent we all would have had during this time... now its divided
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:36 pm

Jonah wrote:For all who may not read George Green's series of books... check out nomorehoaxes.com

QUOTE:

"the desire for a new paradigm of experience is all inclusive. The intent focused for the highest and best good for all concerned allows for thought thinking to bring forth an organizing agreement that will profoundly include all rational possibilities into an encompassing plan that will be readily acceptable."

"Allowance.. a watchful observance with emotional expectation anticipating the outcome of purposeful intent."

from "becoming -III-41".... but there are many books for understanding such things.... The real work is getting other people to practice what they preach Wink[/quote]

well done Jonah well said....Maybe they would like to try that on AV2
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:38 pm

mudra wrote:
    Anchor wrote:

The line was drawn in the sand months ago, and the moderators will react in a way that those who cross it will specifically not really like, especially as people who cross that line generally fall into a category of those who harbour highly polarized reactivity against "authority".

John..

Yes a line was drawn in the sand burying underneath the last chances we had to uncover the truth as to why a loving community was suddenly driven into chaos in the span of a few weeks . Would the truth have come out we could all have acknowledged it , understood and moved on . Instead of this, the lack of communication that took place during the last weeks of PA unstabilized the whole boat further. Instead of taking responsability to mend things the choice was made to build a brand new ship, now of limited access and controlled communication.

I believe our community held all the potential to handle things in a new paradigm kind of way as it had done before for so many months . Spirituality was strong in Avalon which allowed for a nice balance to it's political side .
    When chaos arised I feel I myself could have taken a better stand . I can't therefore throw stones at anyone of my brothers and sisters . All I remember is there was suddenly smoke on the ship and it was hard to see clearly anylonger.As you say John there is a reason behind everything . The real reasons that led to the shism in PA and the rise of PA2 have to this date still not been found and explained imo . Would they have been no one would even need to talk about it any more .

In my own reality and personal experience things began soon after I started a thread on Mind Control in october 2009. I had come across some heavy material that I felt should be exposed in the open . Probably no one ever noticed but I found myself there after strongly opposed and ran into situations that I never thought I would in Avalon. From that point on I began to be witness of gradual chaos setting in here and there around the community that culminated in the wild fire you all experienced in february 2010 at the the end .

How did a strong community go down the drains in such a viral way ? Can Bill or Richard or any other of the mods be accountable for the enterety of the mess ? I don't think so . I believe Bill took drastic and extreme safety measures in a state of emergency and Richard complied with them. And it all became "take it " or " leave it "- the point where PA2 is now.

Could anything better have been done ? Yes, I think so for what has been lacking tremendously is a thorough review of the reasons why we were all driven to such a point of inbalance. Would this have been done we may well have arrived at the real whys instead of the wrong heads being put on a spike. There has been such confusion that no one knew anymore. The complete understanding of the situation that would have allowed everyone, or at least the majority to move in the same agreed direction was never reached.
    The boiling pan was removed from the fire but it's precious content spilled all over the floor . It might have been wiser to just turn the gas off.

It does'nt make sense to me that brothers and sisters, like minded people, be driven so far apart .
    I know of no one who is'nt missing old Avalon.
    Would Bill have spend more time with us he might have realized this and done all he could to keep it alive as it was .
    I don't know him well enough to be sure of this though.

If there is one question that stands out above the others it is " Who did it serve to attempt to bring the Spirit of such a strong community to it's knees by scattering it apart ? "

Maybe that all strong organizations are faced with such liabilities as some point. How wiser can we become then to prevent this to happen ?

PA was made of people. Although PA is gone we the people are still here. From dying PA the Mists were born, as did Pibis360 , Tony's forum and possibly others .Which makes me think that there comes a time where Spirit outgrowth bounderies and moves on and this in itself is freedom.

Well this is how I see things now but I believe and hope my viewpoint will still evolve as time goes by and greater understanding takes place.

Love Always
    mudra

quote:
    In my own reality and personal experience things began soon after I
    started a thread on Mind Control in october 2009. I had come across some
    heavy material that I felt should be exposed in the open . Probably no
    one ever noticed but I found myself there after strongly opposed and ran
    into situations that I never thought I would in Avalon. From that point
    on I began to be witness of gradual chaos setting in here and there
    around the community that culminated in the wild fire you all
    experienced in february 2010 at the the end
    And that is the problem , no-one can see the chaos....as they are all in their little world.....
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Anchor wrote:
    Floyd wrote:there a number of unenlightened people exercising power over others at Avalon. Most certainly an activity which demonstrates a profound lack of spiritual understanding.

I think one of the problems is that there isnt a core "spiritual" focus anymore. It generally arises within the context of wars, false flags, TPTB, UFO's or ET. Even so this provides some navigable vectors for spiritual content, but this is evidently not the focus of PA2. I can ignore all the other drama if I want and focus on the more interesting stuff.

Personally, in this case, I can see why they remove Dominic's posting rights. Posting threads with attention grabbing text that had practically no relevance to the thread concerned is going to piss off the moderators and then the last one "Does Size Matter ?" (or something like that) - clearly a dodgy double-entre - is pretty much walking the boundaries of their rules. They do have rules, they are upfront about them, and you get to choose if you want to follow them or not - then after persistently not following them they get to choose if you will be even allowed to have the chance not to follow them. This doesnt mean you have to like them, the rules or whatever it stands for. But it doesn't mean you have to fight them either.

EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Everything. This too happened for a reason.

John..

What a load of rubbish , you know as much as me it was a double entendre......VE VANT TO DO VOT VE VONT YOU TO DO...SYCOPHANCY , toe the line , be with the status quo, what those people do not realize I have been studying esoterica for over 25 years and some pleb picks you up for a small inuendo , what do I need to attention grabbing for.....I am not a sycophant , I will not TOE THE LINE ....we are here all to learn no-one has the absolute truth..it is a synthesis of thought...I am glad I pissed off ta few people over there, they are all learning . As I keep on saying John 200 people cannot be wrong.......wasted all my time and effort over there
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Mudra you are a gem. However Avalon is drowned in dark astral forces. But thats just my opinion
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    Floyd wrote:John. It is so controlled who in their right ming would want to be a member of it.
    It is opposed to freedom of thought therefore it is enemy of freedom.
    It is nothing more than a club for deluded individuals who think they know what spirituality is all about and newbies who have no idea what they are getting themselves into. They think its a conspiracy forum but it is not that. It is an agendarized clique for Bill and his cronies with a rigid thought frame.
    What they should put on the forum homepage is this
    Warning. If you do not follow what we say is ok and what isnt when in the rare case a decent topic comes up you will not be welcome as it challenges us.
    It is also an insult to people who put hours of work into the site only to get shafted by Richard et al.
    Undignified, unsophistaicated,ungentlemanly,and unsuprising as you say.
    quote;
    t is also an insult to people who put hours of work into the site only to get shafted by Richard et al.
    Undignified, unsophistaicated,ungentlemanly,and unsuprising as you say.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.....200 people on this forum , all cannot be wrong
    Thanks Floyd.....
    Whom has been banned for making such irrisponsible statements in Tar & Feathers, Love & Light & Cheese & Onions!
    I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 3 Icon_cheers
    That's how we here on MoA show our graditude!
    I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 3 Icon_arrow I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 3 429894

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Anchor wrote: Personally, in this case, I can see why they remove Dominic's posting
    rights. Posting threads with attention grabbing text that had
    practically no relevance to the thread concerned is going to piss off
    the moderators and then the last one "Does Size Matter ?" (or something
    like that) - clearly a dodgy double-entre - is pretty much walking the
    boundaries of their rules.
    It's in people's own dirty minds how to interprete those words.
    But that's besides the point.

If a forum is the mirror of 'real' life, than rules should never be taken to strictly.
    Some people can afford a little more than others, because they contribute a lot of substancial info, knowledge, etc..

I noticed (& read it black on white in a post by Grand Inquisitor Samarkis) that when posters like Stardust & Gita raise their voices a bit to harsh, they are treated the same way as 'HalfWitt' (made that name up) who has just started his first own thread.

Experienced posters usually know very well themselves when they've gone a bit 'too far', whether it's in the heat of a debate, or just because some one needed/'asked' for a 'Welcome to the Big Peoples World' lesson.

The less you're afraid to step on toes, the less you feel the urge to do that anyway.

Repression is a scare tactick that leads to rebellion - in extremus rebellion for no other reason than to rebel.

PA2 is a bloody Kindergarten with Mods that slap you on your fingers whenever there's a word that doesn't suite them.

I wonder if they would show that same attitude & 'courage' when they would live around the corner & the chances are that they'd experience a bit of slapping back.

Of course: all in Love & Light.
    I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 3 Icon_sunny
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Anchor wrote: Personally, in this case, I can see why they remove Dominic's posting
    rights. Posting threads with attention grabbing text that had
    practically no relevance to the thread concerned is going to piss off
    the moderators and then the last one "Does Size Matter ?" (or something
    like that) - clearly a dodgy double-entre - is pretty much walking the
    boundaries of their rules.
    It's in people's own dirty minds how to interprete those words.
    But that's besides the point.

If a forum is the mirror of 'real' life, than rules should never be taken to strictly.
    Some people can afford a little more than others, because they contribute a lot of substancial info, knowledge, etc..

I noticed (& read it black on white in a post by Grand Inquisitor Samarkis) that when posters like Stardust & Gita raise their voices a bit to harsh, they are treated the same way as 'HalfWitt' (made that name up) who has just started his first own thread.

Experienced posters usually know very well themselves when they've gone a bit 'too far', whether it's in the heat of a debate, or just because some one needed/'asked' for a 'Welcome to the Big Peoples World' lesson.

The less you're afraid to step on toes, the less you feel the urge to do that anyway.

Repression is a scare tactick that leads to rebellion - in extremus rebellion for no other reason than to rebel.

PA2 is a bloody Kindergarten with Mods that slap you on your fingers whenever there's a word that doesn't suite them.

I wonder if they would show that same attitude & 'courage' when they would live around the corner & the chances are that they'd experience a bit of slapping back.

Of course: all in Love & Light.
    I HAVE JUST GOT BANNED FROM av2...... - Page 3 Icon_sunny
    Thanks Trranscoso well said..the point here is peoples thoughts differ , it is all subjective..especially on forums....therefore if one small heading gets a negative reaction,,,what would happen if you had the truth which goes against the hierarchy and you get a negative reaction
    What a load of rubbish ,she knew as much as me it was a double
    entendre......VE VANT TO DO VOT VE VONT YOU TO DO...SYCOPHANCY , toe the
    line , be with the status quo, what those people do not realize I have
    been studying esoterica for over 25 years and some pleb picks you up
    for a small inuendo , what do I need to attention grabbing for.....I am
    not a sycophant , I will not TOE THE LINE ....we are here all to learn
    no-one has the absolute truth..it is a synthesis of thought...I am glad I
    pissed off ta few people over there, they are all learning . As I keep
    on saying John 200 people cannot be wrong.......wasted all my time and
    effort over there
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 am

Anchor wrote:
    Personally, in this case, I can see why they remove Dominic's posting rights. Posting threads with attention grabbing text that had practically no relevance to the thread concerned is going to piss off the moderators and then the last one "Does Size Matter ?" (or something like that) - clearly a dodgy double-entre - is pretty much walking the boundaries of their rules. They do have rules, they are upfront about them, and you get to choose if you want to follow them or not - then after persistently not following them they get to choose if you will be even allowed to have the chance not to follow them. This doesnt mean you have to like them, the rules or whatever it stands for. But it doesn't mean you have to fight them either.

John..

I think rules are fine.However they should'nt replace reason , common sense, Love and respect for another being and for self.For in the absence of this they will easily turn into blinders.
    In the loving presence every moment is dealt with as it is fresh and anew as what was true yesterday may well be obsolete today .

Love Always
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 am

if you go to a retard convention, don't complain about the retards.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:37 am

mudra wrote:
    Anchor wrote:

John..

I think rules are fine.However they should'nt replace reason , common sense, Love and respect for another being and for self.For in the absence of this they will easily turn into blinders.
    In the loving presence every moment is dealt with as it is fresh and anew as what was true yesterday may well be obsolete today .

Love Always
    mudra

Mudra , stop being so wise!!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:42 am

Jonah wrote:For all who may not read George Green's series of books... check out nomorehoaxes.com

QUOTE:

from "becoming -III-41".... but there are many books for understanding such things.... The real work is getting other people to practice what they preach Wink[/quote]
    This sounds like gibberish to me.
    Or a poor rehash of Buddhism with a smidging of Mill's utilitatarianism in unnecessary language
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 am

Floyd wrote:

Is that a new rule I should abide with then ? Wink

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:47 am

George Green ( aka GG=Got Gold?) is highly suspect and I don't think he has ANYTHING to do with real ETs, though he is GREAT at property developement, I'd buy a plot on the moon from him anyday.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 am

mudra wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

Is that a new rule I should abide with then ? Wink

Flowers

Love from me
    mudra
    Yep..or else I will ask carol to bun you
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:51 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:George Green ( aka GG=Got Gold?) is highly suspect and I don't think he has ANYTHING to do with real ETs, though he is GREAT at property developement, I'd buy a plot on the moon from him anyday.

I wouldnt trust that bloke as far as I could throw him
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:54 am

on the moon that wouldn't be a problem., but then he might circle it and come back and hit you.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:55 am

Floyd wrote:
    This sounds like gibberish to me.
    Or a poor rehash of Buddhism with a smidging of Mill's utilitatarianism in unnecessary language

Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 am