tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
mudra
enemyofNWO
burgundia
magamud
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
Mercuriel
Floyd
orthodoxymoron
Brook
Jenetta
Aquaries1111
Carol
17 posters

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Floyd
    Floyd

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 9 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:11 am

Carol wrote:un oh Jenetta " "Sweetpea" is the child of Popeye & Olive in the cartoon Popeye The Sailor Man." you're dating yourself now.

Paul is my son's age and I doubt he's ever watched Popeye.
    Wrong darlin.

I eats me spinich.
    Floyd
    Floyd

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 9 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:33 am

mudra wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Whilst its good that people discover new philosophical concepts, even if its a copy and paste job, ontological insecurity is particularly interesting when understanding religious cults. Leaders of cults find those who happen to find themselves in this disassociated state ripe for the picking. Espescially catastrophic niburu or older end of the world cults.
    It fills a gap. Provides a solution.
    Thanx buttercup.
    Yes there are cults out there and followers of these cults. But those pointing them out may be oblivious ( and I think this is'nt your case Floyd ) that we are living on this Earth in a cultic society at large.

The taxes we pay are our offerings on the alter of our leaders and our hard labor reflects the sweat of our devotion to them although most of us don't even know their true faces.We work for them until we can't any longer and when retirement comes we are thanked with little left to survive decently on.

Their school programs teach us how, when and what to think and television is a daily mantra that does the rest.

The air we breathe ( chemtrails ...) , the food we eat ( Monsanto and the chemical industry), the water we drink ( fluorization ), the energy we use ( gas ,petrol, electricity.. ) are in their hands.

Our health physical and mental is in their hands too ( pharmaceuticals) .

They keep record of all their " devotees ".From the moment we are born we are given an ID and this will be used through our entire life. Escaping the system isn't such an easy thing to do although attempts are being made to change things here and there ( permaculture, organic food, new currencies , homeopathy, naturopathy ... ) which would tend to indicate we are waking up. For there is no " waking up " I believe without constructive actions taken along a new state of consciousness.

These " gurus " consider they own the Earth and we are renting her from them at high costs.

They decide what is right and what is wrong and create laws accordingly. On a worldwide basis that translates as boycot , threats or the start of a war.

When we come up with our own ideas or solutions that go against theirs  or when we don't obey by the rules we are punished by fines, imprisonment, black propaganda or worse our bodies conveniently removed from circulation and further nuisance hence avoided. It's not so easy to leave the system completely would we want to do so .

I think our own ignorance is a craving for those types of abuses.The disassociated state you mention Floyd is rampant on this planet. It is the one thing that needs to be fixed I believe. That people realize who they really are and give their own power back to themselves and that includes the leaders of this world as well. The power of fully awakened beings capable to be their own master and whose open Heart creates harmony around them.Organizing ourselves is'nt a bad thing if we want to live with one another  but  giving our own power entirely away to  organizations that then decides of every one of our moves is a lack of discernment and cultivates blindness.We are feeding other determined power by not using our own.

Love from me
    mudra
    The reasoms why cults including alien and ascension cults and the more dangerous cults like scientology  the Unification church, far right racial puritan ufo cults, and mainstream religions do so well, is because they provide a haven for ontological insecurity. Whilst some religions and cults offer fixed date scenarios (that are always changed) others have vague meaningless promises like "soon my brothers and sisters" etc etc. Its the carrot and donkey scenario. Marx was quite right when he said religion was the opium of the people.

To be fully free a good starting point is to abandon all dogma, religion and political idelogy. Then take it from there. Of course we are all being controlled by market forces politics and religion. But hey XXXX em all. Do things on your terms. Dare to be different.

As for taxes and politics well. Political extreme utopian ideologies also act in the same manner as cults or religions, whether it be out of fashion stalinism or an unrealistic dystopian Randian free for all. Talking about Monsanto and other such evils, in the corporate fascist libertarian world all of these horrendous companies would be free to do what they want unchecked. Now. Both extremes are two sides of the same coin probably set into motion and minted by the same forces. A fully awakened being as you say does not subscribe to any extremity. If I had to live in say Norway or the United States its a no brainer. Norway has high taxes but is better on sustainable issues. Plus it beautiful as I have travelled all over it. America has the highest murder rate in the so called civillised world and is frankly a bit of a mess. So tax isnt really an issue for me, rather quality of life.  I dont assess the quality of life by the the ammount of money I expend.

Those who live in the la la land of their dream stateless corporate fascist fantasy will be the first ones running crying when roamed armed gangs and corporate bullies rule the roost. Pretty much what you have anyway in particular country.

I think when it comes to politics and religion a bit of Tao doesnt go amiss. It is foolish to sponser any extreme poltical ideology or religion. Left or right.
    As you say. balance and harmony is everything.

namaste.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Floyd wrote:
    To be fully free a good starting point is to abandon all dogma, religion and political idelogy. Then take it from there. Of course we are all being controlled by market forces politics and religion. But hey XXXX em all. Do things on your terms. Dare to be different.

I think it's a bit like eating pudding. It tastes good at the beginning but when you have taken too much of it begins to hurt.
    Now throwing up the excess and putting things back to reset is nature's natural call for balance when things get out of hand.
    We can't abandon dogma, religion and political ideology unless we have embraced it first.
    What we have to learn Imho is to give and take just the right amount needed and wanted .
    This is a good way to remain grounded and have energy circulating in an harmonious way.

As a side note Floyd when you call the ladies Sweat pea or buttercup you apparently give them more than they are ready to take.
    You may do it just to tickle their toes I believe and have fun while doing so but it's been received as an effort to contract
    their space .
    I have memories of being tickeld by boys and didn't find that funny either specially when after I said please stop it they would go on LOL

Discussions of ideas are interesting but when diverging highly it's good to keep in mind the " Namaste " attitude which I appreciate you gave me in the above post. Namaste reminds us that despite the opposing views we may have with others we understand that our beliefs only are challenged . We recognize the other person in front of us is a being just like us and seeing this we honor him.

You are a strong guy with clear cut ideas and I do know you have a good heart. The girls here are strong too. What they are trying to tell you I think is that they recognize this in you and are able to appreciate it but they are setting certain limits in conversation to remind you that you can be strong while remaining a gentleman too.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:24 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7RNBagNUY&feature=player_embedded
    comet ison, I petgoat 2, and the coming fifth age
    Published on Oct 26, 2013 - "Here is A decoding of the video I, Petgoat 2 By Heliofant, as I see it in respect of Comet Ison, and the coming 5th age. I believe I, Petgoat 2 warns us of what's to come shortly when Ison approaches the Sun, and events after. I have completely decoded all of this video, but this is my first upload in respect of this, and only covers a very small part of the messages in I, Petgoat 2. Theres an Ice Age Coming, Are You Ready For The ICE-ON ????
    Enjoy The Video..."

Last edited by Carol on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Ia8awp1X0
    Comet ISON and Mercury's Electrical Phenomenon Nov 12-18 2013
    Return of Mythical Plasma Dragons
    Published on Oct 14, 2013
    Follow Up Video Here: Comet ISON: October 19th - Our Electric Universe and the T-Junction of Mars/ISON/Earth (https://youtu.be/_lePuEecqZk)

REFERENCES:
    Orbital Diagrams: http://www.solarsystemscope.com/ison/

Geologists estimate that Mercury's iron core occupies about 42% of its volume and it has a large magnetic field, for Earth this iron core proportion is 17%. Earth however is denser overall.

Mercury's core has a higher iron content than that of any other major planet in the Solar System. Mercury's core makes it the most iron-rich planet in the solar system, with iron accounting for 65-70% of the planet's mass. This should allow us from Earth to see unprecedented Magnetic Field interactions between Comet ISON, Mercury and our Sun.

Oct. 1st to Oct. 3rd comet ISON passed within 6-7 million miles of the north pole of Mars. It will pass above Earth on Dec. 26, approaching within 42 million miles.

Distance of planets from the Sun: Mars 146 million miles, Mercury 32 million, Earth 92 million.

Mars Coma Images: J7409

Mars and ISON together in shot: ITelescope New Mexico USA, 14' APO JO6/.530 CCD STL 11000 L-2x300 Sec RGB=120 sec bin 2; 10-6-2013 Raffaele Esposito

Curiosity Rover Comet ISON coma photos from surface of Mars: COMET ISON IN ALL ITS GLORY FROM MARS!!!! TAKEN OCT 3,2013 (Includes 3 JPL images)

Mars Goes Comet and Gains a Coma!!! October 2, 2013 Update #3: Photo taken by Ari Koutsouradis on October 2, 2013 @ Westminster MD USA (You can view on Spaceweather.com) Image of Mars (lower right) and Comet ISON (upper left) was taken about 5:00 AM EDT in Westminster Maryland using a Nikon D5000 and a Stellarvue 80ED telescope. It's composed of 44 30-second exposures at ISO1600, stacked using DeepSkyStacker. Credit and copyright: Ari Koutsouradis.

Other Videos of Mars Coma:

Captured Mars Coma October 5 2013 (Rayban 2865)

Did Mars and Comet ISON React Electrically?

Mars Goes Comet and Gains a Coma!!! October 2, 2013 Update #3

Dragon and Mythical Icon Images: Symbols of an Alien Sky (http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/); Wallace Thornhill, David Talbott (Plasma discharge streamers traveling between planets) Io Moon Eruption: The observation was made Aug. 15 using the Keck II telescope one of the biggest eruptions ever captured.

Ed Dames remote viewing video drawing/sketch: SOLAR FLARE to END HUMANITY in 2013 - REMOTE VIEWING with Major Ed Dames The Kill Shot (8:44 sec)

Thoughts

The shutdown of the U.S government, and the unprecedented lockdown of national sites, many of them privately owned, free and not even related to the Federal government coupled with the fact that you see both political parties in Washington D.C. stalemating the issue it is starting to show what is happening if you will look closer.

If the dollar folds there will chaos, and people will be more worried about losing their life savings than looking to the planets for signs of electrical chaos. Riots during a worldwide economic collapse will ensue and the police and armies of our world's countries can control the citizenry.

They are locking down paths, national parks, driveways, parking lots, highways through national parks (Some not all).

We saw what ISON did to Mars when it passed. It caused the entire planet to glow with plasma. Electrically charged particles even discharged from Mars and shot into space. Is it possible that if our Earth gets charged from ISON we could suddenly find ourselves on parts of our globe without power.

Preemptive messages to prepare would panic the public. Law and order would break down almost instantly along with the economy. Who would work? All savings would be withdrawn to buy items which would run out within the first week of panic buying, long before the event actually happened. Economic meltdown is a far easier way to keep order until the last minute.

We will know within a month when November 12-18th, 2013.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am

Interesting pictures
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Hey mudras
    What political ideology floats ur boat.
    Do you go along with the normal options?
    Left or right?
    Or a spiritual option?
    But spirituality has no place in politics?
    Its just another term for those who are religious but make it up themselves.

Can there be a non religious non political option?
    What would be your answer?

Maybe some will ascend or get some kind of help.
    What you think?
    If we pay less taxes will that help us on our cosmic travels !
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:54 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Sitchin. Oh dear
    Thanks bob mate
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Floyd wrote:Hey mudras
    Left or right?
    Or a spiritual option?

What you think?
    If we pay less taxes will that help us on our cosmic  travels !
    Paul - just out of general curiosity have you ever had a near death experience or out of body experience?

Spirituality is sometimes referred to having a direct experience of being spirit where consciousness and awareness is outside of the physical form. One can also learn how to have an out-of-body experience - generally takes about 17 hours with this one particular exercise learned back in the 70s.

I would consider Ghandi a spiritual man who navigated politics from a spiritual center maintaining alignment with spiritual integrity until he was murdered.

As for politics.. perhaps it is a lost cause for the simple reason that often times those who go into politics become spiritually co-opted in the process of being a politician. There are a few stellar men who have stood up to selling out - sadly... just a few. And if one were to go back in US history there were no taxes until the Federal Reserve (a private corporate entity) weaseled their way into taking over the US finances including the printing of the USD. Currently all $$ collected from taxes go to pay interest of the US debt that the Federal Reserve set up. So.. it would stand to reason if the Federal Reserve were abolished and we went back to the way things were before it came into play.. there would be no need of taxes again.

Now another country worth looking at is Australia.

10 Remarkable Facts, You Didn’t, (i.e. to know), About Australia

quote:

All true!

The latest here down-under is, that it is illegal now, for bikie groups to ride, meet, gather in groups of MORE THAN, "3" (that's right -- THREE) !

When an ex-police officer told me this a couple of weeks ago, while I was having a coffee, I didn't believe him.

But according to a reader commenting on the above article, it is already in force in the sunny/tropical state of Queensland. So I now believe it!

Here's that list of "10" then: . . . . . .

The land Down Under has a lot more to offer than just picturesque scenery and Crocodile Dundee.

October 25, 2013

"When Americans think of Australia they generally imagine a vast and arid desert, inhabited by killer wildlife and famous for Crocodile Hunter, Sydney Opera House and glorious beaches.

However, the land Down Under is far more progressive than many countries care to understand and in fact could actually teach the United States a thing or two about how to look after its own population.

Here are some interesting facts and policies found in Australia that you probably haven’t head about.

1. Minimum full-time wage is almost $17 per hour.

For those seeking a good excuse to move to Australia, look no further. Australia’s minimum wage is $16.38 an hour ($15.77 USD), demonstrating that high wages do not necessarily hamper a country’s economic growth.

According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, in May 2013 the average full-time adult weekly earnings were $1,105.20.

While the minimum wage for youth is still on the lower side, the hourly rate actually increases by $2 every two years between the ages of 15 and 21.

Casual workers are covered by a national minimum wage and paid an extra 24 percent, which equates to up to $20.30 an hour.

In the state of New South Wales, the average hourly rate for a 21-year-old is $18.30 an hour, with casual employees paid an extra $4 an hour: $22.33 per hour.

Despite the fact that Australia is comparatively more expensive to live in than the United States (a Big Mac costs approximately 53 cents more), the system is working to Australia’s advantage with unemployment in the country sitting at only 5.6 percent.

2. Youth are paid to study and look for jobs.

For Australian youth aged between 16 and 24 years currently studying, undertaking an apprenticeship or looking for work, the Australian government rewards them by providing a generous monetary allowance, which is income-tested.

A person under 18 years of age and living at home with her parents can earn up to $223 biweekly, which increases to $268.20 ($258.30 USD) once she reaches 18 years of age.

Yet, the benefits do not end there. If or when a youth decides to leaves the parental home for study reasons or to look for work, her youth allowance can be increased to $407.50 biweekly.

Alternatively, if a youth is single, lives away from the family home and has a child, the government will pay her up to $533.80 ($514.10USD) biweekly.

3. Healthcare is a universal right.

Australia’s public health system, called Medicare, is one of the best in the world providing universal basic coverage to all citizens and free treatment at public hospitals

The Department of Human Services branch of the federal government pays for Medicare benefits and includes coverage for dental, optho, and mental health as well as services for the elderly and disabled.

There is some cost-sharing at private hospitals and for certain doctors but even then the government foots the majority of the bill (up to 75%).

Medicare is funded partly by a 1.5% income tax Medicare levy.

An additional levy of 1% is imposed on high-income earners without private health insurance. In addition to Medicare, there is a separate Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme that considerably subsidizes a range of prescription medications.

4. Aussies receive up to 30 paid days of vacation per year.

Unlike the United States, where mandatory paid holidays for employees simply do not exist, Australia is the vacation nation capital.

At the minimum, each Australian is legally entitled to 20 days (4 weeks) of vacation per year, plus 10 paid annual public holidays, with public servants receiving even more generous vacation benefits.

Two weeks of vacation can be "sold" or cashed-out. Australians also get “Long Service Leave” to encourage Aussies to stay with a company which is payable after 10 years service at the same employer or

Seven years in the public service — accumulated at one week leave for every 60 weeks of employment or 8.5 weeks additional leave for 10 years service.

5. The government pays people to have babies…plus additional allowances.

To encourage population growth, Australians can apply for the “Baby Bonus,” an income-tested payment of up to $5,000 which is made in 13 biweekly installments to help with the cost of a newborn baby or adopted child under 16 years of age.

This scheme has been criticized in the past for being “wasteful middle-class” welfare and was almost abolished by the Labor government this year, but to date is still alive and kicking much to the delight of many clucky young couples.

The government also offers a number of civilized allowances for its citizens with financial help available at every corner to assist with rent assistance, age pension, bereavement allowance, carer payment, disability support pension, orphan pension, family tax benefit, partner allowance, sickness allowance and widow allowance.

6. Prostitution is legal.

Australia has some of the most modern prostitution laws in the world and often cited as a success storyin an effort to make sex work a safe and reasonable job for women.

Unlike the United States where prostitution is outlawed, in Australia the state governments regulate prostitution generally.

From complete decriminalization in some states to licensing and regulation of legal brothels in others, Australia is constantly reviewing its prostitution laws with sex workers considered to be service providers who can even file “unfair dismissal” employment claims in New South Wales and have the right to receive pay.

In Victoria, licensed commercial brothels are legal and single-owner managed brothels with one additional worker are also legal if the owners obtain a license to work.

Pimping is also legal as non-sex workers are allowed to manage licensed brothels and benefit economically from prostitution.

Some organizations such as Scarlett Alliance Australian Sex Workers Association view prostitution as a legitimate occupation.

While the system has its flaws—obtaining brothel permits can be tough; sex workers still don’t have civil protections to the same degree as other occupations; and licensed brothels have to compete with unlicensed operations — the laws are definitely headed in the right direction in recognizing the rights of sex workers.

7. Bikie-gangs are outlawed.

Australia is currently in the midst of “bikie warfare” with a number of states recently having 'outlawed' motorcycle gangs following a series of violent incidents involving notorious bikie gangs Hells Angels and the Finks (affiliated with the US bikie gang Mongols MC).

Queensland is the latest state to criminalize bikie gangs declaring 26 motorcycle gangs to be “criminal organizations” under tough new laws which provide mandatory sentences of up to 15 years for serious offenses committed as part of a motorcycle gang activity.

The state has also introduced “bikie-only” maximum-security facilities.

Such laws, which are now being followed in other states such as Victoria, have been criticized for being draconian, particularly for likening gang members to terrorists.

Nonetheless, efforts to tame the "Bikie Wars” in Australia are gaining momentum.

8. Gun laws have been “hailed” by Obama.

President Barack Obama recently commended Australia on its gun laws at the Navy Yard Shooting Memorial.

Since Australia’s gun laws were reformed in 1996 following the 'Port Arthur Massacre' in which a lone gunman opened fire with a semi-automatic rifle killing 35 people in Tasmania, there has not been a single shooting massacre in the country’s history, whereas prior to the gun law reforms, there had been 13 massacres in 18 years.

Australia’s gun laws prohibit all automatic and semi-automatic weapons and impose strict licensing rules. Even paintball guns need a permit.

There are also background checks and lengthy waiting periods for all purchases. Following the laws, more than 600,000 prohibited weapons were destroyed at a cost of half a billion dollars.

Consequently Australia’s homicide rate is 1.1 murders per 100,000, while the United States' murder rate remains at 4.7 murders.

9. Ranked No. 1 "Happiest Developed Country" in the world.

Despite the United Nations World Happiness Report this week declaring Denmark as the happiest country, earlier this year Australia took the title as the World’s Happiest Developed Country for 2013, for the third year in a row, as ranked by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Better Life Index.

Australia fares exceptionally well in the following areas: safety, income, housing (on average each person has 2.3 rooms), life expectancy (which stands at an average age of 82 years) and lifestyle — more than 80 percent of the population live on the coast and 84 percent say they are satisfied with life.

Australia also ranks high in having a strong sense of community and high levels of civic participation with 94% of people believing they know someone they could rely on in a time of need.

In Australia, 71% of people say they trust their political institutions, in direct contrast to the United States where polls show Americans have high general distrust in government institutions.

10. Aussies (like Americans) don’t do diets well … with majority exceptionally fat.

Despite the image of the bronzed, muscled and tanned beach babe depicted in pop culture, Australia is in fact one of the most obese countries in the world.

According to a new report, 40% of the country is “dangerously fat” with 75 percent of the northeastern state considered to be grossly overweight.

As a result, last week the federal government announced a plan to launch a major anti-obesity advertising campaign to fight the obesity epidemic."

The best part?

For those Americans seriously considering moving to Australia, while you won’t necessarily be entitled to the same degree of benefits as an Aussie,

The government does offer new arrivals, a range of payments and services to help out while you settle, subject to certain waiting periods, as well as extensive information on job resources and visa options.

Best be packing your bags, if, and/or when, you are still able!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Floyd wrote:Hey mudras
    Left or right?
    Or a spiritual option?

What you think?
    If we pay less taxes will that help us on our cosmic  travels !
    Neither left nor right Floyd,neither upwards towards heaven either.
    Downwards maybe under our feet where Gaia is ...

I tend to believe that all avenues proposed heretofore mainstream are a failure.
    We are looking in all kinds of directions for answers but there is more to be found in silence
    that in all minds of men united.
    Aborigenes know this . Is it because they are grounded to Earth and therefore continuously connected to Mother ?
    We should be gratefull some of them have been spared and are still able to share their wisdom.

Several years ago, I received an email from some unknown soul—an unexpected missive that included the words of an Australian Aboriginal elder named Miriam Rose Ungunmerr-Baumann. I had never heard of her before, but as I read through her brief statement, I realized that her narrative was filled with power in its simplicity and directness. Miriam Rose's message is clearly for all of us, and so I share some of it with you here enhanced by some additional information about Aboriginal thought.  

For starters, Miriam Rose defines the ability called dadirri as a special quality that allows each of us to make contact with a deep spring that lies within us. To connect with that spring requires that we achieve a state of quiet, still awareness. It is similar to what we Westerners call 'contemplation' or 'meditation.' Shamanic practitioners know it well.  

Dadirri

For the traditional Aboriginals, Miriam Rose proclaims that this contemplative focus permeates their entire way of life, their whole being—that dadirri continually renews them on a day-to-day basis, bringing them peace, creating harmony where there is disharmony, producing balance where there is imbalance, restoring health where there is illness.  

There are no great hidden truths here, no 'secret knowledge' hidden away for centuries, waiting for a bunch of New Age charismatics with power point presentations to rediscover them, excavate them, and write a book about them, proclaiming them as the solution to all our problems, personal and collective.  

This woman's message conveys a simple and unmistakable truth—that the practice of dadirri makes the Aboriginals feel whole again. She shares that they cannot live good and useful lives unless they practice dadirri and that they learned how to do this from their ancestors.  

As a Western anthropologist who has done considerable time in the indigenous world, I can appreciate this traditional woman's words. During my years spent among the tribal peoples of Africa, one of the things that I learned is that they are not threatened by silence. To the contrary, they are completely at home in it. Their traditional ways have taught them how to be still and how to listen to the silence. Accordingly, they do not try to hurry things up. Rather they allow them to follow their natural courses—like the seasons... and they wait.  

So the Aboriginal woman's message from Australia conveys a familiar message as well as an extraordinary claim—that those Aboriginals still living in their traditional lifeways don't worry... that they never worry. They know that in the practice of dadirri—the deep listening and quiet stillness of the soul-that all ways will be made clear to them in time.  

The Aboriginal Perspective

The traditional Aboriginals are not 'goal oriented' in the same way that we Westerners are programmed to be from childhood, nor do they attempt 'to push the river' which they know with absolute certainty is an exercise in absolute futility.  In Miriam Rose's words: "We are like the tree standing in the middle of a bushfire sweeping through the timber. The leaves are scorched and the tough bark is scarred and burnt, but inside the tree, the sap is still flowing and under the ground, the roots are still strong. Like the tree, we have endured the flames and yet we still have the power to be reborn."
    Arrow http://www.sharedwisdom.com/article/australian-aboriginal-wisdom

Maybe we should all take our shoes off and walk or sit the Earth in silence for a while  that we may get lightened up with dadirri wisdom .
    No Wifi needed !

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 9 Walk-as-if-you-are-kissing-the-earth-with-your-feet

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:06 am

Carol wrote:
    Paul - just out of general curiosity have you ever had a near death experience or out of body experience?

Regarding NDA Carol I meant to tell you I was very happy you decided to stay a little longer with us during
    your recent NDA.
    Do you remember of anything that happened during that time ?

Regarding Australia it all looks good but I wonder what our friend EnemyofNWO would have to say.
    He doesn't seem to hold Australia in his heart.

Love from me
    mudra
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:07 pm

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:

Regarding NDA Carol I meant to tell you I was very happy you decided to stay a little longer with us during
    your recent NDA.

Regarding Australia it all looks good but I wonder what our friend EnemyofNWO would have to say.

Love from me
    mudra

http://henrymakow.com/2013/11/Satanic-Ritual-Abuse-Survivor-Speaks-Out.html

SNIP
    "According to survivor, Svali, higher level bloodline children are directed into influential positions. The cult has infiltrated governments, judiciaries, media and academia. But life in the cult can be unbearable; damaged sadists vie for power, to thrive means to hurt others. Many members have had enough and would like to leave the cult. More and more are taking this brave step.

22 Faces tells how ritual abuse proliferated across the US after Operation Paperclip's Nazi scientists arrived in the 1940s.

Jewish turncoat "Dr Greenbaum" and others taught mind control techniques developed in the concentration camps to the CIA, US military and Satanic families. The CIA and US military then refined mind control techniques in projects such as MK Ultra, working also with Satanic families. It was the notorious Dr Greenbaum who prepared 6-year-old Jenny for sacrifice in a major ritual. But the little girl was delivered from the altar in an extraordinary turn of events.

At this point in the book, I had to email 22 Faces to ask whether the event was true. The reply came back that it was indeed true: Jenny had not revealed it to anybody until the book was actually being written for fear of not being believed. But I believe Jenny; I believe that such things are possible. And if I am right, humanity can count on some serious support as we clean up.
    - See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2013/11/Satanic-Ritual-Abuse-Survivor-Speaks-Out.html#sthash.3w14cPkZ.dpuf "

Satanic practices are alive and well in Australia . There was a famous case of the crimes in the Belanglo Forest and a famous case of a NSW politician that made a lot o news about kids abused sexually by pedophile politicians and judges .
    A Judge committed suicide after being outed as a serial offender . It turned out that the NSW police protected him because he was " ON Side " . He cooperated with the police in criminal trials and that's the meaning of " on side " . There are many secrets that are non revealed because the press is totally controlled and so the national Broadcaster the ABC .

Australia presents the face of a country that treats well it's citizens and migrants . with good wages yearly indexed to CPI , good medical services , good public services and with apparent law and order ,
    The things that are not that good are in my view , the total control totally by zionists , the government send military to wars to follow the dictates of Washington . The Politicians of both major parties are corrupt , sold out to Masons , Bilderberg , Zionists and take orders from their masters in Washington . Every facets of life in OZ is controlled by the secret services , they are infiltrated in the National broadcaster , the medical centers , the Universities ,the hospitals , the High Schools in the states and federal public services , the Justice Department , the LAwyers . In my experience , from what my wife an I discovered , the ASIO mob ( the Secret Services ) plans appointments in the public services way in advance . There are people that because of their family background are destined from birth to achieve high position either as Judges or in politics . We discovered that the blood brother of my wife was destined to the position of Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia . His career was choreographed by ASIO and he was the product of a breeding program .
    Breeding programs, ASIO is also suspected of being involved in MK Ultra operations . Recently on the websiste the http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk , I discovered that a lawsuit for High Treason is pending against notable politicians and Judges . There is a certain ethnic group of about 100,000 people known for their allegiance to the Apartheid state of Israel first of all and lastly to Australia . This group provides a large percentage of collaborators of the spy organization Mossad . The Israeli Sayan and Sayanims are infiltrated in all walks of life of the Australian society and should be considered as infiltrated 5th columnist .

On another subject . I found a recent intervention of Steven Greer . Government Briefing

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/11/26-mile-wide-mother-ship-seen-near-earth-government-briefing-2468880.html
    http://newsdoors.blogspot.com/2013/11/26-mile-wide-mother-ship-seen-near.html

I would like to know what Floyd thinks about this .

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:01 am

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:40 am

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:

your recent NDA.

Love from me
    mudra
    I often have a near bored to death experience Carol when i read about niburu and other such fictions. I have certainly left my body on more than one occasion.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 am

Paul you're too funny. flower <-------- shakes head and exits stage right.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:39 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Here's another one that does not include the current disaster that is playing out in the Philippines.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:37 pm

This is the third and final post regarding earth changes that I will post today. Of the three, this requires more patients but the message is most important.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 pm

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 9 Binoison_strip
    COMET ISON NOW A BINOCULAR OBJECT: Comet ISON is brightening as it approaches the sun. Multiple observers now report that it is a binocular object. "I finally saw Comet ISON for the first time using small binoculars!" says pilot Brian Whittaker. He was flying 38,000 feet over the Mediterranean Sea on Nov. 8th when he took this picture showing where to look:

"It was faint, but is predicted to brighten and move each day," he adds. "Exciting! "

"I have made my first confirmed binocular sighting of C/2012 S1 ISON as well," reports Pete Lawrence of Selsey UK on Nov. 9th. "ISON's head appears small and stellar through a pair of 15x70s optics."

Comet ISON is currently moving through the constellation Virgo low in the eastern sky before dawn. Shining like an 8th magnitude star, it is still too dim for naked eye viewing, but an increasingly easy target for backyard optics. Amateur astronomers, if you have a GOTO telescope, enter these coordinates. Special dates of interest are Nov. 17th and 18th when the comet will pass the bright star Spica. Sky maps: Nov. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Don't delay, because Comet ISON is plunging toward the sun for a perilous encounter on Nov. 28th. At closest approach, the comet will be deep inside the sun's corona and little more than a million kilometers from the fiery stellar surface. If ISON survives--a big IF--it could emerge from solar fire as a naked-eye comet for northern-hemisphere observers in December

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:07 pm

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 9 Double_strip
    COMET ISON SPROUTS A DOUBLE TAIL:One tail is the ion tail. It is a thin streamer of ionized gas pushed away from the comet by solar wind. The filamentary ion tail points almost directly away from the sun.

The other tail is the dust tail. Like Hansel and Gretel leaving bread crumbs to mark their way through the forest, ISON is leaving a trail of comet dust as it moves through the solar system. Compared to the lightweight molecules in the ion tail, grains of comet dust are heavier and harder for solar wind to push around. The dust tends to stay where it is dropped. The dust tail, therefore, traces the comet's orbit and does not point directly away from the sun as the ion tail does.

Comet ISON is currently moving through the constellation Virgo low in the eastern sky before dawn. Shining like an 8th magnitude star, it is still too dim for naked eye viewing, but an increasingly easy target for backyard optics
    Amateur astronomers are getting a better look at Comet ISON as it dives toward the sun for a Nov. 28th close encounter with solar fire. As the heat rises, the comet brightens, revealing new details every day. This photo, taken Nov. 10th by Michael Jäger of Jauerling Austria, shows a beautiful double tail: http://www.spaceweather.com

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:16 pm

bobhardee wrote:
    I hate to disappoint but those are "Sun Dogs" Bob. And the person who put that video together needs a spanking.  Because some of the sun dogs he/she shows are from videos that clearly state what they are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_dog

You can clearly see the halo in this one but still they think it Nibiru.

And last here's where a sonic boom meets a sun dog...really cool!

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:46 pm

The sun dogs will move as the camera moves. Yes there are some there. However, if you will recheck this video, not all of them are sun dogs. There are some S.D.'s in each one because that is what you get when you direct a camera into the sun. In the last part of the video, the camera person is on the empire state building and you can see that s/he is pointing the camera in two different directions to take a picture of two sunsets.

There are a bunch of these and I do try to find ones that seem real. I like this video because its message was so Floyd friendly. I have photographed sunsets in an effort to take similar shots. It seems that the best ones are captured when the sun is filtered. This can be through a dark filter such as a welders hat or thick clouds.
    Bob H.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:13 pm

bobhardee wrote:The sun dogs will move as the camera moves.   Yes there are some there.  However, if you will recheck this video, not all of them are sun dogs. There are some S.D.'s in each one because that is what you get when you direct a camera into the sun.   In the last part of the video, the camera person is on the empire state building and you can see that s/he is pointing the camera in two different directions to take a picture of two sunsets.

There are a bunch of these and I do try to find ones that seem real.   I like this video because its message was so Floyd friendly.  I have photographed sunsets in an effort to take similar shots. It seems that the best ones are captured when the sun is filtered. This can be through a dark filter such as a welders hat or thick clouds.  
    Bob H.
    Hi Bob.

I'm not exactly sure I understand what you're saying, but the position of the camera should make no difference. The halo is in the atmosphere not the camera and will produce a second sun no matter where the camera is pointed.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:34 am