tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
mudra
enemyofNWO
burgundia
magamud
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
Mercuriel
Floyd
orthodoxymoron
Brook
Jenetta
Aquaries1111
Carol
17 posters

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 3 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 am

Carol ,
    For a Faraday cage you only need an old garbage bin made of aluminiun  . Please see this :
    http://www.google.com/search?q=faraday+cage&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=0mkCUv3KOsbNOMLCgegB&sqi=2&ved=0CEgQsAQ&biw=1746&bih=872
    There are many examples of Faraday cages of many shapes .....
    An aluminiun box can also be efficient . See the many example . One more suggestion for the Pump . Use a thick electrical wire to connect the cage to the electrical Ground of your electrical network . Also wrap up the Pump in aluminium foil used for cooking do a total job with layers and the electrical connectors of th pump joined together to the aluminium foil.
    I got a square box in which I will put a spare computer, short wave , FM , Am Radio receiver , Camera , Radiation meter , USB memories and other stuff . All items individually wrapped up in alluminiun foil . With solar emisssion happening it is always better to be ready .
    As you can see , even rooms could be made in Faraday cages ...... I will try .
    Good Luck
    Tell us if you find a Cave !
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 3 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  Carol Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:27 am

burgundia wrote:I do not understand one thing/ if we are going to get toasted by all those  different types waves and rays , unless underground, why all the troops and FEMA camps? Who are they going to put there?

I had the same thought. What if the microwaves scramble these other folks brains where they become zombie like. Basically a lot of folks would become the walking dead and the FEMA camps is a place to put them to keep them out of trouble until their body gives up the ghost so-to-speak. At least that is one passing random thought that just passed through. The ones that are going to put them there are most likely going to be in the underground shelters until they're needed.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:30 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Carol ,
    For a Faraday cage you only need an old garbage bin made of aluminiun  . Please see this :
    http://www.google.com/search?q=faraday+cage&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=0mkCUv3KOsbNOMLCgegB&sqi=2&ved=0CEgQsAQ&biw=1746&bih=872
    There are many examples of Faraday cages of many shapes .....
    An aluminiun box can also be efficient . See the many example . One more suggestion for the Pump . Use a thick electrical wire to connect the cage to the electrical Ground of your electrical network . Also wrap up the Pump in aluminium foil used for cooking do a total job with layers and the electrical connectors of th pump joined together to the aluminium foil.
    I got a square box in which I will put a spare computer, short wave , FM , Am Radio receiver , Camera , Radiation meter , USB memories and other stuff . All items individually wrapped up in alluminiun foil . With solar emisssion happening it is always better to be ready .
    As you can see , even rooms could be made in Faraday cages ...... I will try .
    Good Luck
    Tell us if you find a Cave !

Thanks ENNWO. We made a faraday for the electronics (small stuff), but what about for ourselves. I just can't see sitting in a garbage can for six weeks waiting for the tail to pass. Excellent suggestions... I just read them to my husband. Sorry, no cave, just a small sink hole.

Last edited by Carol on Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 am

The garbage can was very easy . Notice that there is a picture of an electric wire welded or connected between the body of the garbage bin and the lid instead of the electric ground connection .
    We live in an apartment . I will try to tape aluminiun foil to walls an windows to make the living area a Faraday cage . Have a look at that page i posted .You will see even rooms modified as Faraday cages .
    There are some example shown . The problem areas are the ceiling , the windows and the floor .
    But I have no idea of how effective it will be this arrangement .
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:40 pm

I went out on the Blue Ridge Parkway to a west facing overlook to take some pictures to see if indeed you were able to "see this thing with the naked eye". The camera was pointed west and fixed in place on a tripod and not moved. The weather did not cooperate with low lying clouds. However, I started taking pictures at sundown 8:29PM EST and took one per minute for the next 10 minutes. On the picture that was 8 minutes after sundown, the camera caught what looked like a moon. When you enlarge it, there is what appears to be a star to its left lower side. I have tried several times to post it for this article but having trouble doing so. This image was not on the next two pictures that were taken at 9 and 10 minutes after sunset. Nor was it on any of the previous pictures. I don't know what it is. Its raining today and chances are it will not clear for several days. If any of you could help with this experiment by repeating the same process, it would help my anxiety....I think.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:50 pm

It seems this is the link to Pattie Brassard's facebook page:

Arrow https://www.facebook.com/PattieBFine/about

Love from me
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 3 Empty Re: Warnings Of Planet X, Comet Ison & Pole Shift Underground Bunkers

Post  Jenetta Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:32 pm

If there is an earth crustal displacement of massive proportions I agree with Pattie that those in bunkers will be highly unlikely to survive as they will be crushed by the g-forces.  So the message for FEMA, Federal Reserve bureaucrats and oh yes the Queen of England and all those lucky politicians, bankers, etc. is not to take the chance of residing there.  Better yet you try your luck roasting on the surface or find a cave.
    Te he he he...  Imagine the Queen of England living in a cave?

I agree with Carol that staying in a small enclosed space for six weeks could be rather trying.  Another option as Pattie suggested buying a camper truck and burying it three ft. under (not crushed by g-forces) and connecting a copper pipe access point to ground surface.

Personally the cave idea appeals to me however on my island I have yet to discover any caves.  

Apparently lead repels radiation so you may want to consider a lead roof on your house (don't know if that is feasible).  For those living in metal establishments already like myself I might want to consider aluminum shielding on the roof or copper mesh however a copper wire would be needed for connection from mesh or shielding to grounding rod further from house.

The only thing that bothered me about Pattie's narrative is that she chose to use Facebook and the two groups she created mentioned in video, to convey her message to the public. She of all people must know that the NSA and the CIA monitor and conduct surveillance on Facebook.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:14 am

You know I wanted to do this a couple of years ago and had even researched places to get lead sheeting to put on top of an underground space. Even have been looking at RVs on Craig's list. Have everything stocked up.. and it will all likely go to wasted because we never got the underground shelter built here and it would be almost impossible to get anyone moving that fast to get it done here. Folks are slow, slow, slow.

We have a metal roof - two story and could stay downstairs and do what ENWO is doing by putting aluminum on the windows.. but we live on an island. Our underground bunker is in Oregon with renters in the house. We prepared that for Y2K, 14 years ago. Just so you know how long I've had this mindset.

Right now our daughter-in-law is in China for the next 4 weeks and there is no way she would believe any of this. Even I have trouble believing any of it and wouldn't make an effort except for our 17 year old who is a Senior in High School this year. I think we are high enough over 1,300 feet and inland. But Pattie is talking about a couple of different scenarios which confuses me.

First is 3 days of darkness. Does this create the pole shift? I was under the impression this may happen when Nibiru is 1 au from earth which is in November. She is also talking about a mega quake on the Pacific Northwest. Does this come before the 3 days of darkness or afterwards. Her timeline is a bit dodgy to me. I know she believes everything she is saying... however, how do we know if this is true. Obviously somethings up with everything else is going on. And the quake does sound plausible... but does it have to be that bad? How many times have we or "others" mitigated earth changes? And why does earth have to have a pole shift. The sun is going to have a magnetic pole shift.. and I could see a magnetic pole shift for earth as a possibility with what's going on with Nibiru... possibility. So like many others I don't even know where to begin because I can think of only a couple of people in my circle of friends/family who would even believe me.

In addition, the global financial reset is scheduled to happen very, very soon. Like maybe even tomorrow. People have to get to the banks to do their Currency Exchanges and we are looking a several million new millionaires when this happens. I would be the total pits to wait for years for this to happen and not be able to create change. It just seems so unfair...

...and then we have no clue if ET will intervene by lifting folks off the planet. And given that I've yet to experience the galactic wave that Pene and Paul Laviolette both went on about... who are we to believe? Will this happen in 10 days? Is it really time for panic sex? Do we just kiss the kiddies good-bye and say, C'est la vie, la vie?

10 days is not much time to prepare other then what ENWO is doing. And if this happens then what about all of the nuclear reactor sites world-wide. They're toast.

And what about afterwards... she's saying everything will burn up. I just can't even fathom "everything" above ground burning up because that also includes almost all of the animals and birds... speaking of which, how does one protect the chickens? or the horses for that matter? Are all of the animals going to die? I can't even begin to wrap my brain around that one. And this month isn't even the closest pass by. That's in November.

I think we just need to ask God to give us more time to get our act together.... and purchase more tinfoil along with masking tape.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:55 am

My wife dug up this video from before it's news . I did not pay attention to it because sounds suspiciously as Zetatalk bull...... However just out of curiosity , here it is . Considering the NASA warning , the sun's expulsion of a large chunck of plasma , and other strange events happening on this planet ,in the political domain ...... it is better to be prepared .

http://beforeitsnews.com/watercooler-topics/2013/03/countdown-to-pole-shift-undeniable-signs-of-planet-x-nibiru-earth-changes-photos-2431946.html
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:35 am

So, what are the people who survive going to eat? Even if they have seeds to plant, it takes time for them to produce something to eat, like fruit and vegetables for example. And also in certain parts of the world it will be after the harvest season as winter will be approaching. That interview is very confusing.
    How big is 15 On Richter's scale? Probably the whole earth would be shaking.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:58 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:32 am

Nothing around the sun according to this guy...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:49 am

Personnally I don't understand why Pattie Brassard who apparently knew about this supposed event long before is only coming up
    with it now just a few days before the event .
    The magnitude of this event would be so big as the entire planet being affected and really there is nothing one can really do about
    it in such a little span of time and even with more time ahead I would say.
    This is stirring fear of death unecessarily and would have everyone who falls for it cling to their body.

I will go with TRANCOSO's point of view as he said it so well in " my problem with Bill Ryan" thread:

Trancoso : What I mean to say is that from the moment you don't care to die, anybody opposing you becomes your salvation. wrote:

In this particular case change " anybody " to "anything" .

Even if this is genuine  data I would like to say " make it an opportunity to enjoy life to the brim, to sweep away
    the clutter in the mind  and be Love  ".

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 3 Empty Tyche, Giant Hidden Planet, May Exist In Our Solar System

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:56 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/14/tyche-hidden-planet_n_823028.html

We may have lost Pluto, but it looks like we might be getting Tyche.

Scientists may soon be able to prove the existence of the gas giant, which could be four times the size of Jupiter, according to astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. The two first proposed Tyche's existence in order to explain a change in path of comets entering the solar system, according to The Independent.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 3 Empty Warnings Of Planet X, Comet Ison, Pole Shift & Underground Bunkers

Post  Jenetta Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:54 pm

I am in the process of reading an extremely long interesting PDF which has some very revealing information about the many dead astronomers in the last couple of decades (back to 80's & 90's)and their research & discoveries e.g. Harrington and Shoemaker, details all the various observatories and telescopes around the world, details a very advanced project (supercomputer) which will be operational with another observatory/telescope (akin to CERN), in 2017 to analyze space data, cosmos, etc., and the testimony of Christoforo Barbato and Luca Scantamburlo Planet X and the "JESUIT FOOTAGE" Classified "SECRETUM OMEGA." First Indirect Confirmation!

Siloe Space based platform…
    "Secretum Omega Part II" "Secretum Omega" by Cristoforo Barbato

(My note): The Siloe probe under the auspices of the Vatican took pictures of this massive body/planet and sent them back to a secret astronomical observatory owned by the Vatican situated in Alaska.(90's).

However this is not the first news of this huge planet...NASA knew about it as far back as 1983 however after a short article about it appeared in the Washington Post the cover-up began:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150332961547774&set=a.10150332959957774.389868.673732773&type=3&theater
    (Washington Post article)

http://earthchanges.ning.com/forum/topics/astronomer-murdered-suggests-celestial-sighting-of-dwarf-star

My theory is that I've heard this Planet X or whatever you want to call it has seven companions circling it...could it be possible that one of those circling is the smaller brown dwarf sun. The massive object itself is described as a ice giant.

This is the PDF link:
    Happy reading!!

http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/PlanetX_Files/Dead-Astronomers-Report-vol-1.pdf

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:59 pm

burgundia wrote:So, what are the people who survive going to eat? Even if they have seeds to plant, it takes time for them to produce something to eat, like fruit and vegetables for example. And also in certain parts of the world it will be after the harvest season as winter will be approaching. That interview is very confusing.
    How big is 15 On Richter's scale? Probably the whole earth would be shaking.
    This is where stored food comes in burgundia. Rice, Oatmeal, dried fruit, dehydrated food of all sorts (takes up less space), spices, condiments, dried meat, ramen, peanut butter, honey, pancake mix that can double as bread for sandwiches. A small camper stove burner.. basically the stuff you would take on camping only in your bedroom or living room.

I've been through the drill so many times I ready to throw my hands up and cry uncle. Of course my husband is in a complete state of denial.. which may be the way to go. We've heard a lot of predictions that were a bust. So does this have validity?

We just wont know until something happens will we. And mudra, I don't know why Bassard waiting so long either. Nine days and counting. Shocked 

Jenetta
    Jenetta

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 3 Empty Warnings Of Planet X, Comet Ison, Pole Shift & Underground Bunkers

Post  Jenetta Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:09 am

(Carol)We just wont know until something happens will we. And mudra, I don't know why Bassard waiting so long either. Nine days and counting. Shocked [/quote]

I figure Brassard waited so long because she didn't want any repercussions on her family (police state,etc) and also because she figures she won't live through it as she is in very poor health due to DU contamination during her time in Iraq. She has the mindset that she already is a casualty and she has nothing to lose "by spilling the beans", warning others so they have a chance to save themselves.
    Certainly the PTB would never take it on themselves to alert the population...again I ask why all the dead astronomers?

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Carol wrote:
    magamud wrote:Veritas Radio | Whistleblower Pattie Brassard | Second Sun

I listened to this last night and ironically Mercuriel and I were having a conversation about how close Nibiru was passing in November and the grid going down along with more significant earth changes. Basically we said our good-byes as he is headed off to his cabin in the woods on vacation and won't be returning until mid-September. Our good-byes included in case the grid went down...

He and I have been having these discussions about Nibiru and other things for the past couple of years as Mercuriel has inside information regarding a number of things of interest to us both.

This particular recording with Brassard is exceptionally disturbing because according to the data being shared the planet will be in an alignment that will occur between Aug 17th (my birthday) and Aug 26th (my husband's birthday) where a similar earth crustal displacement, which happened with both Chili and Fukushima, will occur in the Pacific Northwest Seattle Washington area (something Cliff High has been discussing for years). What is also disturbing is that there is to be the 3 days of darkness as a result of an eclipse (not an earth pole shift that many of us thought would trigger this darkness) and that the radiation on the planet will be so intense that only those who are in underground bunkers will survive the effects. Basically the surface dwellers will be toasted and roasted from the inside out like in a microwave. One is not to go outside during this 3 days or risk even more exposure to the radiation. In addition, with the second sun being so close it will also trigger the next ice age this winter with glaciers being formed where there were none. Then of course there is all of the radiation that is pouring out of Fukushima contaminating the northwest hemisphere... a very bad scenario and then what is doming up under the ocean under the Gulf of Mexico (you guys aren't going to fare to well either). Let's not leave out what is happening to the South Pole (melting) and sudden rise in the oceans (Florida residents should have a boat in every yard....) and of course there is all the political maneuvering and manipulations. The closing of the embassies world-wide (or at least in the mid-east) was to bring home the selected so that they can go into the underground bunkers for safety.

I can't even begin to go into how O gave parts of the US to China (west coast and Hawaii) who will be taking ownership after some of this. And let's not forget that the Queen of England is coming to Denver to hide out this month in the underground facilities there.

All I can say is WOAH.... what a birthday present!

Anyone who has not listened to this probably should... but again living life to the fullest in the present is also a gift and something worthwhile to persue.

I don't know if I should be profoundly depressed, relieved, skeptical, in denial, prepare the best we can, pray to be switched over to another time line or dimension where this doesn't happen, or what. I do have complete faith that all will work out according to a bigger plan that is completely beyond our comprehension. I just want to have more time for some fun... so today it's off to swimming in our radiation laden ocean irrespective of the very real potential dangers that surround all of us.

However, I did recently purchase enough art supplies for painting and sketching, so there will be something to do while waiting out the 3 days of darkness if this comes to pass. And of course my first concern is about all of our outdoor animals and how they will fair. I'm also wondering how many here believe Brassard'. Most of us pretty much accept that the NE coast of Washington is overdue for a mega quake... but what about the 3 days of darkness? Because if the grid goes down globally.. were toast. The most important thing for us here on our mini farm is the water pump because without that working there's no water coming into the house. And Brassard was talking about all electronics not in a bunker or faraday cage being destroyed... which would include the solar panels we have as well. Ouch. Even a shelter to house the generators needs to be in a faraday cage. It's a lot to take in if there really is 10 days to go before this is to happen. A lot indeed to think about.

I suppose I could take the attitude Floyd exhibits and say this is just all bunk.  But I can't block out the info that has come my way from people who really do know what's out there and pretend what is - isn't. Well... this certainly is something to think about, isn't it?

And I just may move the tomato plant inside so that it has a chance of surviving.

After listening a couple of times to "Pattie's " Video  , I came up with a few thoughts .
     Carol said :
    Quote " I can't even begin to go into how O gave parts of the US to China (west coast and Hawaii) who will be taking ownership after some of this. And let's not forget that the Queen of England is coming to Denver to hide out this month in the underground facilities there.

My comments

It is interesting that O gave the West Coast and Hawaii to China . My question is this  : knowing that the West Coast could disappear ( according to Pattie from the effect of earthquakes and tsunami ) isn't  it strange that China accepted that deal ? China risks ending up with a flat ZERO !
    What if is even Hawaii is due to disappear with the same
    type of disaster ? ( Sorry about this Carol ) it is just a What IF . The Queen will quit her country that according to Pattie " will be toast " !  Fantastic Lizzy you are very courageous !

I was under the impression that the target population desired by the Illuminati dic… heads was 500 million people . Instead Pattie talks about the 500 thousand heads .
    By the time the underground bases are stacked with
    useless politicians , families of parasitic bankers, high level priests, and few thousands from the pretorian guard what room is left for
    the skilled workers , electricians , carpenters , builders, bread makers , cooks , hairdressers , mechanics ,
    system analysts , computer programmers , electrical transformer builders , teachers , different types of engineers , professors of physics , electronics , mechanics, architecture , biology , chemistry etc, etc . ?
    How many humans will survive without shelter and food ?
    Of the discarded police force and discarded military , the ones that did not get a place in the underground bunkers , how many will accept their fate without complaining ?  Will they be disarmed before being dismissed ? What if they refuse ?
    They know were the political parasites have taken refuge .
    About the foreign troops ( alleged Russians and Chinese ) , will they be requested to hunt US citizens while an Ultra violet ray storm is ongoing ?
    Will they die for a greater USA while executing US citizens ? In other words will the foreign troops be left
    above ground to die to help realize the wet dream of the Illuminati   ? Or will the foreign troops enter into the operation after the storm finishes to get rid of the survivors ?

With a theoretical Ultra Violet Ray storm so close ( in theory ) not many people will survive it .
    Who can swear that the same cataclysmic conditions  are  going to show up on the whole surface of the earth ? Pattie is talking about the conditions in the USA .

The reality is that on the earth there are zones of high exposure to solar radiation and others less so  .
    In my opinion , at the equator the collapse is more severe than in the northern latitudes ( this is my opinion and I could be wrong ) .
    We have been ( I  speak as a member of the population ) exposed to different varied Psy-Ops starting from the year 2012 , Elenin and varied Hollywood Movies ( zionist propaganda ) . Is Nibiru real or another psy - op ?
    I haven't seen or heard of any politician that is running for the underground refuges here in Europe
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:46 pm

It's a puzzel, that's for sure.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:21 am

Do you remember Pattie saying that the diplomats have been withdrawn from the Middle East to go to under ground bases ?

Well here is an article about the US diplomats returning to their posts except the Yemen .

Most embassies to reopen after al-Qaeda threat .

Eighteen of 19 U.S. embassies, consulates closed recently will reopen.

SNiP
    "Eighteen of 19 of U.S. embassies and consulates across the Middle East, Asia and Africa closed recently will reopen on Sunday, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki announced in a statement released Friday evening.

The U.S. embassy in Sanaa, Yemen, will remain closed, Psaki added, because of continuing concerns about a threat for potential terrorist attacks by al Qaeda.

The U.S. consulate in Lahore, Pakistan, which shut down yesterday do to a separate threat also will remain closed, Psaki announced in the statement.

"We will continue to evaluate the threats to Sanaa and Lahore and make subsequent decisions about the reopening of those facilities based on that information," she said. "We will also continue to evaluate information about these and all of our posts and to take appropriate steps to best protect the safety of our personnel, American citizens traveling overseas and visitors to our facilities."

Continue at
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/09/embassies-reopen-state-department/2637515/

the article was linked to " What Really Happened "
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 pm

I noticed Marshall Masters showed Exchangers work at 4:00 fyi

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:04 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:

Do you remember Pattie saying that the diplomats have been withdrawn from the Middle East to go to under ground bases ?

Well here is an article about the US diplomats returning to their posts except the Yemen .

Most embassies to reopen after al-Qaeda threat .

Eighteen of 19 U.S. embassies, consulates closed recently will reopen.

SNiP
    "Eighteen of 19 of U.S. embassies and consulates across the Middle East, Asia and Africa closed recently will reopen on Sunday, State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki announced in a statement released Friday evening.

The U.S. embassy in Sanaa, Yemen, will remain closed, Psaki added, because of continuing concerns about a threat for potential terrorist attacks by al Qaeda.

The U.S. consulate in Lahore, Pakistan, which shut down yesterday do to a separate threat also will remain closed, Psaki announced in the statement.

"We will continue to evaluate the threats to Sanaa and Lahore and make subsequent decisions about the reopening of those facilities based on that information," she said. "We will also continue to evaluate information about these and all of our posts and to take appropriate steps to best protect the safety of our personnel, American citizens traveling overseas and visitors to our facilities."

Continue at
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/09/embassies-reopen-state-department/2637515/

the article was linked to " What Really Happened "
    I just read that so it makes me question how much of Patti's info is speculation and what is actual fact.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:12 pm

From God Code Matrix of 188 on his facebook page

I am taking quotes for those who are'nt on Facebook

ALLEGED NASA/GOVERNMENT WHISTLEBLOWER CLAIMING GEOLOGICAL POLE SHIFT TO OCCUR BETWEEN AUGUST 11th & 26th INCLUDING a MAGNITUDE 15+ EARTHQUAKE (*L*) ON THE RICHTER SCALE TO HIT CALIFORNIA?!?! wrote:
    Many people have been asking me to comment about this interview that seems to have gone VIRAL which let's just say, is BY DESIGN.

So OKAY, aside from the fact she's just VALIDATED the EXACT TIME-FRAME in AUGUST I've been warning about since June 2nd for a MAJOR to GREAT QUAKE, here's my statement...

THERE'S A HIGH LIKELY-HOOD THAT THIS IS *PART* OF A GOVERNMENT PSY-OPS.

Something they've been PREPPING for a LONG TIME! There was even a little TEST RUN for it named ELENIN Wink

Now while the SCENARIO this alleged whistleblower is describing for the most part is CORRECT for such an event, and I'm actually a proponent of the existence of a Binary Star to our solar system that could create that scenario, there are several reasons for why I'm NOT YET convinced about PATTY's particular VERSION.

Is PATTIE a PATSY that's either an ACTOR and PART OF THIS PSY-OPS setting up a False Flag that could involve Project Blue Beam?? Or BEING USED as a PAWN in a similar way that JOHN MOORE was who has along with many other conspiracy theorists, been pushing the PLANET X MYTHOS for years. wrote:
    I'm not saying this is 100% bogus, but with the recent terrorism warnings this month and references about the Carrington Event along with the Government PANEL warning about an EMP attack I explained in these threads the other day...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=489060844521396&id=249833015110848

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490479937712820&set=a.332493973511418.76762.249833015110848&type=1

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=489816067779207&id=249833015110848

or even this report... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPNi6tWsNzc wrote:
    ...the common denominator is that many of these sources are connected to the GOVERNMENT and therefore SUSPECT Imo.

The problem with most of those like John Moore, have missed some NEW DEVELOPMENTS along the way that altered the schedule or timeline so to speak of this object (HMO) or "system" claimed to be 4 times the size of Jupiter, which is why their warnings never panned out previously as they "expected".

Alexander Retrov, Terral03 & 9nania are 3 others who were left scratching their heads why what they were expecting didn't occur.

However, what Retrov may have been correct about for a major seismic event, is the DATE of August 23rd... but wrong on the YEAR. wrote:
    But there's a couple of other big reasons to question PATTIE which to me is perhaps the smokin gun I may have discovered after doing a little research and dot connecting... Has anyone seen the LIST of her CREDENTIALS that people are using to say she's LEGIT? wrote:

No one finds that ODD and way too convenient that she'd still be alive to blow the whistle on such a big event unless it was PART OF A PSYOPS!

Oh... and then there's this little gem of a hint in PLAIN SIGHT on the SITE (BE WELL GROUP) that's interviewing her which has a pretty BIG audience listening!

LOOK AT THE BLUE LOGO... Notice anything about it's STRUCTURE? Wink)) http://www.blogtalkradio.com/be-well-group wrote:
    But WAIT, there's more! GUESS what company owns part of and is connected to this BE WELL GROUP....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viatel look down the page a little and read this...
    Alleged involvement in mass surveillance Documents provided by Edward Snowden and seen by Süddeutsche Zeitung revealed that several telecom operators, including Viatel, have played a key role in helping the British intelligence agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) tap onto worldwide fiber-optic communications. ********************************************************* wrote:
    Anyone starting to understand the problem and where I'm going with this now? PSY OPS ALERT!

Bottom Line....

BE-aWARE folks that if any major event(s) happen(s) in the next 30-60 days (especially 8/11 to 8/26) connected to ANY of the WARNINGS that we've been seeing suddenly pop up and put out by the GOVERNMENT, MEDIA or alleged Gov't WHISTLEBLOWERS", there's going to be TWIST and should not be taken on face value! In other words, one has to discern between natural events and those induced or part of a FALSE FLAG. wrote:
    Love Always
    mudra

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:58 am

Thanks Mudra .

One of the things that puzzled me in the Pattie tale is the fact that she injected a certain emotional twist into the story . Like when she mentioned carrying depleted uranium near her breast . At times I thought i detected a hint of desperation in her voice . Apart from a few mistakes , the tale seemed credible .
    Here is the deal according to me .
    Her sickness is real , if what she was revealing was true she would have been dealt with by the government crims . Instead she made a deal , continuation of medical and salary benefits in exchange for her cooperation in the psy-op .
    I know that the majority of the solar systems are binary . So it is probably true that our sun has a companion . The discussion revolves about the periodic show up of this companion who is responsible for regular disasters on this planet . We cannot count on the governments to tell us the truth ! We all know that the mass media colludes with the government in telling BS to the public .
    In fact I can't forget that a certain ethnic group is deeply involved in this exploitation of catastrophism and psy-ops . Cast your mind back to the Hollywood movie " Deep Impact " with a whole cast of actors of a certain ethnic background .
    I would not be surprised if Pattie psi-op is the prelude to some coming big false flag . The US government is under heavy pressure by the public for the criminal use of the spying networks . Even some vassal countries like Germany are having second thoughts about spying on the citizens .
    The war in Syria is going pretty badly , the economy is slowly disintegrating and O is under pressure for the continuing scandals . There is an urgent need for a DIVERSION , the problem is that after the " INSIDE JOB of 9/11 " the credibility of the US administrations is shot to bits .

--------------------
    I heard that an American base in Afghanistan is going to be attacked soon . I hope in many casualties ........

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:35 am

"This got snagged before Pattie deleted the thread. Its from her sister.. Patrick Brassard AK (Pattie Brassard) L is for Louise, my mother's middle name which he assigned to himself... disgraceful...is a man living in my mother's bedroom who hasn't left it since he occupied it 4 years ago after her death and wears her cloths. He lives on my father's SS and contribute nothing to the household. And he has never giving Birth to a daughter.... Most of what he says is made up with a grain of truth to it. He was in the army and left under less than desirable circumstances, He never parachuted into Grenada nor did he get deployed to Iraq. I changed his diapers as a baby and I can assure you there is no proof of him having surgery to change his gender. As far as NASA is concern, he did some wiring for their computer systems. He NEVER made a missile or designed a robot for the radiation plant in Japan. His heart is bad because of doing years of hormone replacement and then stopping because he could no longer afford it!!!... The TRUTH about Pattie Brassard is that he has a sister by the name of Patricia Brassard and what he is doing is scaring people who think he is qualified to be saying what he does. The payoff??? hearing his name on the internet, the radio, and having all of you people out there praising him.. I employ everyone out there to stop!!!! For God's sake look at his picture and make an informed and use critical thinking skills... And by all means do not send him your money...."

"Ed Howes

ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for August 10, 2013

"Pattie Brassard is a false front, and not as claimed. A real name with a false résumé, never a NASA subcontractor. Has the extreme silence over the years from NASA employees not indicated the strictures they are under? National security rules, on issues related to Planet X, on issues related to the alien presence, and all who break their contract are severely punished. Whomever is selected to work for NASA has likewise been stringently controlled, with only those inclined to be obsessive rule followers selected. Pattie does not qualify in personality, nor would an ex-NASA associated individual be allowed to blather about what they have learned. Is Snowden allowed to have his own Internet show and FaceBook page?

Pattie is an opportunist who has sensed via trends and news releases that the announcement is close, and is trying to grab the stage and make some money. With $56 per subscriber, at 10,000 subscribers she would pull in half a million dollars, and if the announcement happens soon as she senses it will, she could be fabulously wealthy, or so goes the logic. We warned in 2012 that the circus is about to begin, with old and new false prophets trying to compete with or plagiarize ZetaTalk in their desire to grab the stage.

Pattie is trying to gain acceptability by siding with the ZetaTalk message, or mentioning the Pole Shift ning, but this does not mean what she says is legitimate. Pattie is familiar with the Marshall Masters message, but not the fact that he claims a spec of volcanic dust on a webcam glass enclosure is an object in space. Since this is on the ning, and within ZetaTalk, she has not bothered to get acquainted with the facts. Lazy and money hungry, Pattie will find herself lost in the dust, yet another claimant after money and fame, yet another disinformation artist caught tangled in lies. She is not the first, and won’t be the last."

" Pattie L. Brassard is a male writer & film distributor of pornographic materials. Dr. Dennis Taylor from Be Well Group on blog talk radio first introduced him as an Expert with a background working at NASA as a whistle blower with info that affects everyone on the planet that we all needed to hear. Dr. Taylor was not diligent in checking out the true validity & background of his guest (aka PattieBFine)."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 am