tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
mudra
enemyofNWO
burgundia
magamud
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
Mercuriel
Floyd
orthodoxymoron
Brook
Jenetta
Aquaries1111
Carol
17 posters

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 11 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  Carol Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:30 pm

COMET ISON, R.I.P.: Following its Thanksgiving Day brush with solar fire, sundiving Comet ISON is now just a cloud of dust. Among experts, a consensus is building that the comet broke apart shortly before perihelion (closest approach to the sun). In the movie, note how rapidly the comet fades just before it vanishes behind the occulting disk of the SOHO coronagraph: After perihelion, the comet emerges as a diffuse remnant of its former self. No one knows for sure what is inside that fan-shaped cloud. Possibilities include a small remnant nucleus or a "rubble pile" of furiously vaporizing fragments. By the end of the day on Nov. 28th, Comet ISON was spent.

As of Dec. 2nd, the cloud of debris is no brighter than a star of approximately 8th magnitude. Experienced astrophotographers might be able to capture the comet's fading "ghost" in the pre-dawn sky of early December, but a naked-eye spectacle is out of the question.

Just an FYI, months ago scientists said this is what they thought would happen and months ago I thought so too. The only "remote" concern is the possibility of space debris heading toward earth. I just refuse to worry about this sort of stuff anymore.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am