tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
mudra
enemyofNWO
burgundia
magamud
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
Mercuriel
Floyd
orthodoxymoron
Brook
Jenetta
Aquaries1111
Carol
17 posters

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 pm

ice ages happen
    once every 104,000 years (4 cycles x 26000 ancient years)

the sun changes its magnetic pole once every 11 years
    ~and, nothing happens

off to bury my dad tomorrow
    ~will be offline for awhile

16 dec 2013 - the comet will be at its zenith
    however, it will NOT come as close to earth
    as, the last one did

~ susan lynne schwenger
    the eXchanger
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 2 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:19 am

I'm sorry for your loss, Susan. Death happens, no matter what else happens, or doesn't happen. We probably can't predict or prevent most of the bad stuff -- and there might be very few places to hide if things get really bad -- so I'm somewhat fatalistic, at this point.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 am

orthodoxymoron wrote: and there might be very few places to hide if things get really bad -- so I'm somewhat fatalistic, at this point.

Cheer up Oxy.
    I used to be a pessimist but now I really think that its all over!
    Dont forget we still have Planets Y and Z to come yet. Then we will be truly shafted lol.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 am

Carol wrote:
    No!  No!  No!  No!  No!  

I forbid it to shift!

A pole shift is not on my schedule for this year or next year either!

The best one yet was Niburu head Nancy Lieder "The pole shift is coming..Kill all your pets. They aint gonna like it"

That was in 2003. Unsprisingly in that year there was a massive surplus of pet food in the supermarkets after neither planet or pole shift materialised.

So when is the next one due again... and keep the XXXX away from my dog.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:12 am

Nancy Lieder telling her cult followers to Kill their pets before arrival of Planet X/pole shift

"Its best that they go to puppy heaven". I kid you not

No
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:32 am

This is a lucid account of this particular alien cult- the description free range nutbar tickled my funny bone I have to say.

I wonder, if she wanted us to kill our pets what she would say about disabled, seriuosly ill and those in hospitals of various descriptions.
    Perhaps she would advise to have them put down too. I dont fancy Nancy

ZetaTalk is an apocalyptic alien-contactee cult started in the mid-1990s by free-range nutbar Nancy Lieder. Nancy claims to be in telepathic communication with grey aliens from Zeta Reticuli, and publishes the communiques on her website of the same name. ZetaTalk has been one of the most endearingly crazy cults on the Internet for some time, though its membership has declined somewhat in recent years.
    ZetaTalk's mythology is a mishmash of New Age pseudoscience, mostly cribbed from the pseudoarchaeology of Zecharia Sitchin and Erich von Däniken as well as Velikovskian catastrophism, though it differs in several important respects from related beliefs like David Icke's Lizardman mythos.

The story starts in ancient Sumer, where giants known as the Annunaki came to Earth to mine gold for some reason. Their home planet is Nibiru, also known as Marduk or Planet X, which is a brown dwarf on an eccentric orbit that passes through the inner Solar System every 3,657 years. In fact, Nibiru is on a figure-eight orbit,[1] continually slingshotting between the Sun and its dark cousin Nemesis some distance away.

Whenever Nibiru passes by, its strong magnetic field and gravitational pull cause a shift in the Earth's magnetic field as well as disruptions in its orbit, resulting in massive planetwide destruction. The next time Nibiru passes into the inner solar system, it will stop Earth's rotation and flip it on its side, causing massive flooding of many land areas and stripping away most of the atmosphere. Nancy's job as a conduit for the Zetas, a race of aliens who want humans to survive so that they can create hybrids with us - in fact, Nancy is the mother of one such hybrid - is to warn Earth of the coming catastrophe, as Nibiru is due to pass by Any Day Now. She is opposed in this endeavour by the Powers That Be, who worry about the overpopulation of the Earth and want to seize the opportunity to let the sheeple be killed off in the disaster. The Zetas are aware of this, though, and have deceived the PTBs in a series of brilliant feints and fakeouts cunningly disguised to look like failed prophecies.

Though she had some encounters with aliens as a young girl, Nancy first became aware of her status as a "contactee" in 1993, when the Zetas started talking to her through an implant in her brain. At first she was unsure about the reality of the situation, so she asked the Zetas for a sign to prove that they were on the level. Soon afterwards, while at the movies, she opened a package of individually wrapped Starburst candies and discovered that one was in fact unwrapped. The Zetas' awesome power proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, Nancy promptly moved to Wisconsin to start ZetaTalk, and began accumulating followers to help her debate with real astronomers on the sci.astro Usenet group. Watchers of the crank world started taking notice, and her profile increased over the next few years with appearances on Jeff Rense's radio show and Coast to Coast AM, in which she pointed to Earth changes as evidence for the impending disaster.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ZetaTalk
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 am

THEeXchanger wrote:ice ages happen
    once every 104,000 years  (4 cycles x 26000 ancient years)

~and, nothing happens

as, the last one did

~ susan lynne schwenger
    the eXchanger

Susan!

My heartfelt condolence.... Lighting a candle for you and yours

Candle in the Wind 

Love and compassion your way Susan....always

Brook
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:08 am

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kill-Your-Pets-David-Shrigley/dp/1870003047/ref=sr_1_2/275-7976378-5806559?ie=UTF8&qid=1375189463&sr=8-2&keywords=kill+your+pets

Highly recommended by alien cult Nancy Lieder. Available on Amazon

Kill Your Pets by David Shrigley. No orders taken after arrival of Planet X due to logistical problems with shipping of items.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 am

Floyd are you going to go through your list of debunked people trying to explain the occult and use their failure to discount the search all together?  You have poor balance approaching this area.
    Its part of human nature dude and more to a sovereign responsibility for yourself. Your more then your biological cells.  Or would it be just more simpler and better organized if we can eliminate occult exercises.  We would have a new science, a new order!  Man will rise above this childish delusion?

Its not going away Floyd, Myth, UFO's, divinity.  Man striving for something else.  Man has very limited tools to create architecture in the occult.  This is purposely repressed and disorganized by our current leaders and our society.  You look at the failure of all these occultist, when I look at the spark of their intention as proof of something else out there.  And then you shite all over their work because they did not bring you the power of a miracle?  Bring you an equation so you can program you linear mind?  Who even said its like that?

You know very little in this area.  And you using your keen awareness on tangible corruption like oil etc... to support your discrediting of occult exercises is some manipulating shite.  Perhaps putting more uncertainty in your posture will help you get a better perspective.  And you could get better along in this environment which is bias to occult practicing.

Maybe if I learned more about you I can better understand the situation.
    Are you an atheist?
    Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
    How were we created?
    What is myth to you?
    Do you have a god or a code that you follow?
    Life after death?
    What is the nature of the world?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:42 am

Floyd wrote:

Nancy Lieder telling her cult followers to Kill their pets before arrival of Planet X/pole shift

"Its best that they go to puppy heaven". I kid you not

No

It's rather easy to find something on the INTERNET that is pathetically stupid and whitewash the subject of Aliens, Pole Shifts, planet X,Y OR Z, and the LOT.

This Nancy person who I've never heard of is obviously both pathetic and stupid for doling out such advise.

However it's not so easy to find some real sound research on the subject from peer reviewed scientists and scholars.  Wink 

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1203.6805.pdf

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1206.0953.pdf

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1007/1007.2774.pdf

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0704.2489.pdf

Hold on to your hats folks....can it be?  Planet Z? Blink 

http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/9907033.pdf

Now....if you actually READ those links you'll know why I'm posting this song Flowers 

Last edited by Brook on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:22 pm

The naiveté of the technocratic position is astounding. Is it not the best example of hypocrisy itself? I use the principles of science when its convenient to my opinion? I can discount real information because im an authority figure? The same thing is happening in the Justice system scam. Authority figures claiming whats justice and not practicing what they preach. Do as I say. Dont do as I do. Its this parental child dynamic that our species is addicted too, coerced to stay in and actively policed by people trapped in the system. Its a shame...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:38 pm

My deepest condolences Susan.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 2 Empty Re: Warnings Of Planet X, Comet Ison, Pole Shift

Post  Jenetta Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:04 am

THEeXchanger wrote:ice ages happen
    once every 104,000 years  (4 cycles x 26000 ancient years)

~and, nothing happens

as, the last one did

~ susan lynne schwenger
    the eXchanger

A beautiful flower to speed your Father home on his journey Susan....Love, Jenneta 

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 2 Dianthus_japonicus_picture
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:28 am

Brook wrote:

It's rather easy to find something on the INTERNET that is pathetically stupid and whitewash the subject of Aliens, Pole Shifts, planet X,Y OR Z, and the LOT.

This Nancy person who I've never heard of is obviously both pathetic and stupid for doling out such advise.

Its no so much about whitewashing. In fact Nancy Lieder is just one of many examples of the problems of alienist religion and its cults. And likewise there are scholarly works done on the history of new religions including ufo cults.Wink 

I quite agree Leider is a first class idiot for suggesting who or what may make the transition after a pole shift /Niburu, along with many other alien/ascenionist cult leaders of whom there are a great many. It all seems to be a liitle exclusive dont you think? Who will make the transition and what criteria do they need to fill etc etc. I often get the feeling its a bit 'preachy' and evangelical. I have certainly seen these patterns on forums and in books. There was this one guy I knew, (who still has a link to the zetas on his failed 2012 website) who told me he didnt want any cripples in his 'new camelot' community he wanted to build. As you can imagine I told him to XXXX off. :-). as you may imagine he was a subscriber to Sitchins fairy tale.

I wonder. Given her failed prediction, along with the numerous other details given to us by such gifted bearers of truth, does anyone on this forum or in the "truth movement" in general, have a date for the arrival of Planet X and lizard beings etc. I mean a concrete one that isnt surrounded by the usual accompaniments of " soon my brothers and sisters..the time will be here" and so on. Or is it too difficult to confirm. There do appear to be many rifts in the various alienist schools of thought.(not unlike all other religions) Im sure each one thinks that they are right. Lieder still does have a following amazing as it seems but then she is not the only one is she? Perhaps her followers would take truck with followers of other alienist devotees. I mean truly, I can sit back all day and watch believers fight it out all day as to who holds the real truth. It is a real spectacle. Like taste however, there is no accounting for faith.

There does seem to be an awful lot of fear based stuff around the NIburu lie. I am more than happy to wait and watch. However, given the whole thing is based on pseudo science , I fear many believers will be disappointed. And believe you me, im not just saying that to provoke as has been suggested by some. I do genuinely think its all bullshit. But time will tell.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:02 am; edited 3 times in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:12 am

Floyd,

I don't know if posting here is going off on a tangent . But about the religion of UFOLOGY and other religions I have some link of great interest . Here it is:

http://www.sott.net/article/264532-As-important-as-the-scientific-discoveries-of-Darwin-and-Galileo-Linguist-Francesco-Carotta-proves-real-identity-of-Jesus-Christ-to-be-Julius-Caesar

SNIP
    'As important as the scientific discoveries of Darwin and Galileo': Linguist Francesco Carotta proves real identity of 'Jesus Christ' to be Julius Caesar

Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:25 CST

Carotta: 'Everything of the Story of Jesus can be Found in the Biography of Caesar.'
    The Italian-German linguist and philosopher Francesco Carotta proves in his book Jesus was Caesar that the story of Jesus Christ has its origin in Roman sources. After more than fifteen years of investigation Carotta has found the traces which lead to the Julian origin of Christianity. He concludes that the story of Jesus is based on the narrative of the life of Julius Caesar.
    Carotta: ''The Gospel proves to be the history of the Roman Civil war, a 'mis-telling' of the life of Caesar-from the Rubicon to his assassination-mutated into the narrative of Jesus, from the Jordan to his crucifixion. Jesus is a true historical figure, he lived as Gaius Julius Caesar, and ressurected as Divus Julius.''
    The cult surrounding Jesus Christ, son of God and originator of Christianity appeared during the second century. Early historians, however, never mentioned Jesus and even to this day there has been no historical proof of his existence. Julius Caesar, 'son of Venus' and founder of the Roman Empire, was elevated to the status of Imperial God, Divus Julius, after his violent death. The cult that surrounded him dissolved as Christianity surfaced.

END SNIP
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:23 am

Hail Caesar
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:46 am

Even if u discount Sitchen's work you are still stuck with Sumerian Myth, which suggests Alien intervention.

If we are dealing with "Archons" the Jesus narrative might just be a form of salvation for some or a nightmare for others.

As far as giving u a date?  You are in it currently.

And As far as you will just wait until u see is fine.  But the idea is to prepare so you have some integrity when it comes.  That's referencing Oil for your lamp.

And with Jesus you are not going to find "proof" for it or against it. That is so all people can grow from this experience. This points to what faith is or belief or practice or worship is. What I see as an unfortunate happenstance is people running over the information that the gospel teaches. This is due to a lack of reference.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:10 pm

This is another cheesy you tube report on planet X. The reason it was posted is due to the names of various astronomers who have died recently....few if any seemed to be from natural causes.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Veritas Radio | Whistleblower Pattie Brassard | Second Sun

Jenetta
    Jenetta

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 2 Empty Re: Warnings Of Planet X, Comet Ison, Pole Shift & Underground Bunkers

Post  Jenetta Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:24 am

All I can say about this video Magamud is HOLY SMOKES!! I think we all need an alternative timeline immediately if not sooner!
    She certainly sounds credible and knowledgeable. However what worries me is we have so little time to prepare. Not to mention that Seattle (for starters on this scenario) is far too close to my geographical location.

Post  mudra Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 am

As a side note ....

"There's this adrenalin thingamagig that kicks in when we think of a Cataclysmic Events.....because, truth be we've all gone through them, maybe a few times over! Some go naive about these events and shun the very thought...others embrace them...and love the adrenalin kick .... but all have withstood them only to come back .... as the Mary's, Johns and Jills of today with genuine memory blockages ...(standard issue for new bodies)."Jess Martinez

Love Always
    mudra
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:39 am

Indeed Holy Smokes.  Google power outages and there is tons of activity.  And with syncronicity I witnessed a powerful lightening storm the other day for hours within a mist. Holy Smokes!  This sure is a strange world.  I would compare it to being in the Devils dream, maybe like H.P. Lovecrafts Cthulhu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

It reinforces what I suspect as the true narrative of the planet on its many levels of existence.  

Our Father in heaven,
    hallowed be your name.
    Your kingdom come,
    your will be done,
    on earth, as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day our daily bread,
    and forgive us our debts,
    as we also have forgiven our debtors.
    And lead us not into temptation,
    but deliver us from evil.

"but all have withstood them only to come back"

I for sure would like to move on from this dreamy reincarnation cycle.  This imho is done from awareness. Remembering gods law and using his Son as the gateway.  He is the bridge to knowledge and salvation.  He is a gift from the creator to help us understand, how your flesh and blood body is connected to truth. Remember...

Godspeed...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:15 am

magamud wrote:Veritas Radio | Whistleblower Pattie Brassard | Second Sun

I listened to this last night and ironically Mercuriel and I were having a conversation about how close Nibiru was passing in November and the grid going down along with more significant earth changes. Basically we said our good-byes as he is headed off to his cabin in the woods on vacation and won't be returning until mid-September. Our good-byes included in case the grid went down...

He and I have been having these discussions about Nibiru and other things for the past couple of years as Mercuriel has inside information regarding a number of things of interest to us both.

This particular recording with Brassard is exceptionally disturbing because according to the data being shared the planet will be in an alignment that will occur between Aug 17th (my birthday) and Aug 26th (my husband's birthday) where a similar earth crustal displacement, which happened with both Chili and Fukushima, will occur in the Pacific Northwest Seattle Washington area (something Cliff High has been discussing for years). What is also disturbing is that there is to be the 3 days of darkness as a result of an eclipse (not an earth pole shift that many of us thought would trigger this darkness) and that the radiation on the planet will be so intense that only those who are in underground bunkers will survive the effects. Basically the surface dwellers will be toasted and roasted from the inside out like in a microwave. One is not to go outside during this 3 days or risk even more exposure to the radiation. In addition, with the second sun being so close it will also trigger the next ice age this winter with glaciers being formed where there were none. Then of course there is all of the radiation that is pouring out of Fukushima contaminating the northwest hemisphere... a very bad scenario and then what is doming up under the ocean under the Gulf of Mexico (you guys aren't going to fare to well either). Let's not leave out what is happening to the South Pole (melting) and sudden rise in the oceans (Florida residents should have a boat in every yard....) and of course there is all the political maneuvering and manipulations. The closing of the embassies world-wide (or at least in the mid-east) was to bring home the selected so that they can go into the underground bunkers for safety.

I can't even begin to go into how O gave parts of the US to China (west coast and Hawaii) who will be taking ownership after some of this. And let's not forget that the Queen of England is coming to Denver to hide out this month in the underground facilities there.

All I can say is WOAH.... what a birthday present!

Anyone who has not listened to this probably should... but again living life to the fullest in the present is also a gift and something worthwhile to persue.

I don't know if I should be profoundly depressed, relieved, skeptical, in denial, prepare the best we can, pray to be switched over to another time line or dimension where this doesn't happen, or what. I do have complete faith that all will work out according to a bigger plan that is completely beyond our comprehension. I just want to have more time for some fun... so today it's off to swimming in our radiation laden ocean irrespective of the very real potential dangers that surround all of us.

However, I did recently purchase enough art supplies for painting and sketching, so there will be something to do while waiting out the 3 days of darkness if this comes to pass. And of course my first concern is about all of our outdoor animals and how they will fair. I'm also wondering how many here believe Brassard'. Most of us pretty much accept that the NE coast of Washington is overdue for a mega quake... but what about the 3 days of darkness? Because if the grid goes down globally.. were toast. The most important thing for us here on our mini farm is the water pump because without that working there's no water coming into the house. And Brassard was talking about all electronics not in a bunker or faraday cage being destroyed... which would include the solar panels we have as well. Ouch. Even a shelter to house the generators needs to be in a faraday cage. It's a lot to take in if there really is 10 days to go before this is to happen. A lot indeed to think about.

I suppose I could take the attitude Floyd exhibits and say this is just all bunk.  But I can't block out the info that has come my way from people who really do know what's out there and pretend what is - isn't. Well... this certainly is something to think about, isn't it?

And I just may move the tomato plant inside so that it has a chance of surviving.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:33 am

I do not understand one thing/ if we are going to get toasted by all those different types waves and rays , unless underground, why all the troops and FEMA camps? Who are they going to put there?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:17 am

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 am