tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
mudra
enemyofNWO
burgundia
magamud
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
Mercuriel
Floyd
orthodoxymoron
Brook
Jenetta
Aquaries1111
Carol
17 posters

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 5 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  bobhardee Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 5 Empty Re: WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS.

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:53 pm

Anybody want to put a cash bet on planet bullshit coming?
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:13 pm

I am not sure how or if this piece of the puzzle fits into everything else but here it is:

Snowden Revelation Of “Solar-Virus” Armageddon Shocks World

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim Ministry of Health (MoH)(RUSSIA) report on information obtained from former CIA/NSA whistleblower, and “global hero to the masses,” Edward Snowden reveals the Obama regimes fears of a raging pandemic due to upcoming solar storms that, according to the Americans, “may very well alter life on this planet as we know it.”

According to the MoH, one of the computer devices (USB flash drive) provided to Russian intelligence by Snowden contains over 20,000 pages of top-secret US Defense Department (DOD) documents related to that military institutions shocking 2004 report to then President George W. Bush that stated “climate change over the next 20 years could result in a global catastrophe costing millions of lives in wars and natural disasters,” that “disruption and conflict will be endemic features of life,” and concluding that “Once again, warfare would define human life.”

Important to note about this information obtained from Snowden, this MoH report says, is that it follows a path similar to that of the 2004 Pentagon Report in that the world’s first notice of it came when it was leaked to Britain’s The Guardian Newspaper, and, like Snowden’s spying revelations to this same newspaper earlier this spring, the leakers appear to be “strongly associated” with the “President Carter-General Colin Powell Faction” currently waging a secret war against the Obama regime.

Also important to note is that Glenn Greenwald, the US journalist based in Brazil, who published information about Snowden's leaked NSA files in The Guardian, testified yesterday to Brazilian lawmakers that he too was still in possession of these 20,000 top-secret documents, but was still in fear of releasing them knowing the Obama regimes “open kill order” on anyone making this dire information public.

As to the information being kept from the world’s public by the Obama regime, this MoH report continues, is that sometime this coming fall and/or winter, a massive reversal of our Sun’s magnetic field may not only “severely affect” our plants weather and disrupt radio transmissions, its ability to genetically mutate a number of deadly viruses is now occurring and with this coming “solar flip” will accelerate to “Armageddon-type proportions”.

This MoH report further states that these DOD documents contain heretofore never released scientific documents related to the Hoyle–Wickramasinghe Model of Panspermia, which British scientists Sir Fred Hoyle and Nalin Chandra Wickramasinghe revealed in 1990 were directly tied to solar activity (sunspots) to nearly every incidence of viral influenza epidemics and pandemics in human history.

Of particular concern to DOD officials, this report says, Snowden’s leaked documents reveal are the Influenza A virus subtype H7N9 (Bird Flu) which Chinese scientists are now reporting is able to pass from human-to-human, and the Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea (PED) virus which has killed millions of pigs in the United States this year and shows no sign of stopping.

The MoH further says in their report on Snowden’s leaked documents that they reveal the massive ammunition purchases being made by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) [1.5 billion rounds in 2012 and more than 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition over the next four or five years] are in direct response to Obama regime fears of “social anarchy” developing as tens-of-millions of Americans begin to die and their economy collapses in the face of what they warn could be the worst pandemic in human history.

Even more startling, MoH experts in this report say, is that the massive domestic spying operation currently being conducted by the Obama regime and revealed by Snowden, and in cooperation with all other Western nations, under the guise of “preventing terrorism” is, in fact, being coordinated by the US National Security Agency-Central Security Service (NSA-CSS) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in order to enable them to nearly immediately spot outbreaks, establish containment zones, and blacklist information from becoming public. [Note: The NSA-CSS is under the command of the DOD]

The most similar type example of what the NSA-CSS/CDC is attempting, this report says, can be found by viewing the Health Map which uses global internet data to document disease outbreaks.

However, this report says, what the NSA-CSS/CDC spying project is attempting to do is nothing short of putting a “surveillance blanket” over the entire American population that will continuously monitor these people (and those of other Western nations too) on a 24 hour basis.

Specifically to be tracked by NSA-CSS/CDC computer monitoring algorithms, this MoH report says Snowden’s documents reveal, are internet searches relating to all illnesses, medical/medicine purchases (both over the counter and prescription), phone and email communications relating to illness, all medical records including private doctor-patient communications, GPS tracking of people (by cell phone and onboard vehicle systems) leaving infected/blockaded areas, all US Postal mailings, and too many other surveillance measures to mention in just one article.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:26 pm

Pattie is giving the date of Sept 26 as when we will hit with 3 days of darkness. For those who are interested that are two other follow up tapes of this on you tube.
    Bob H.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 5 Empty Internent Hoax Queen Sorcha Faal / David Booth

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:12 am

Check it out !

Sorcha Faal Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of David Booth
    . www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread304918/pg1 - Cache

Bad BS: The Sorcha Faal/David Booth Disinfo Scam  (conti
    SNIP

|Known sites run by Sorcha Faal / David Booth:

http://WhatDoesItMean.com/

Known sites that Sorcha Faal/David Booth writes for:

http://EUTimes.net/

http://FreedomFighterRadio.net/

http://FourWinds10.com/

Further Information on Sorcha Faal / David Booth:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=7378.msg108749#msg108749

http://the2012scenario.com/world-disclosure-day/
    disinformation-sites/comment-on-sorcha-faal/

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/booth.htm

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=84&contentid=9544&page=2

Printing BS PAYS ! Very profitable business !
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:09 am

Thanks EONWO
    Bob H.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:28 pm

That Patti L.Brassard had a facebook account which was disactivated several days ago when her story was becoming less and less plausible and certain dates had passed and nothing happened.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:30 pm

It is interesting to see how peeps expend so much time and energy on a subject that is meaningless.
    Almost tragic.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Regarding Patty:

not that it has any bearing on her credibility or lack thereof, but she certainly
    looks and sounds like a transexual to me or at the very least a transvestite...

Last edited by CetaceousOne on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 5 Empty Re: Warnings of Planet X, Comet Ison, Pole Shift & Underground Bunkers

Post  Jenetta Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:06 am

Bob regarding your posting & video on Patti Brassard the truth came out about her/him some weeks ago...you can find information about this on this thread postings #67, 68, 74 and especially Burgundia's posting #75.

PS Floyd take into account that learning is an ongoing experience for better or worse...at least members here don't "toot their horn" in one direction only like yourself Mr. Peep!
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Interesting and thanks everyone
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:12 pm

As I say. Im up for a cash bet on the non arrival of this CIA aided fictional planet. I want hard cash and not crappy youtube videos or numpties like marshall masters and other niburu clowns
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Floyd,
    I don't make loose, loose bets.
    If the date came and went without incident, I would loose.
    If the date came and we hit 3 days of darkness, we all would loose.
    Bob H.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:57 pm

I'm surprised at you Floyd.. Comet Ison is a fact and will be very close at the end of November with a trail of spacedebris following it.  That is scientific fact. So are the aliens. So is time travel. We shall know soon enough what will happen when this passes. Meanwhile, some of our members like Lee Ellis in Colorado and another member in Japan are dealing with storms, lots of water and evacuation. Lee's home was flooded. Dealing with 100 year floods and Typhoons that can flatten peoples' homes is also significant.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:23 pm

You need to check up on Bob H's IP address Carol. I would bet you 100 pinatos it is not in N. Carolina!
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Floyd wrote:As I say. Im up for a cash bet on the non arrival of this CIA aided fictional planet. I want hard cash and not crappy youtube videos or numpties like marshall masters and other niburu clowns
    The Factual versus the New Age BS aka Nabs

Factuals of proper Science--------- Disinformative Nabs

shiloh, September 17th, 2013
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:You need to check up on Bob H's IP address Carol. I would bet you 100 pinatos it is not in N. Carolina!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:07 am

bobhardee wrote:Floyd,
    I don't make loose, loose bets.
    If the date came and went without incident, I would loose.
    If the date came and we hit 3 days of darkness, we all would loose.
    Bob H.
    Dear bob
    Niburu is fictional
    Floyd
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:42 am

Carol wrote:I'm surprised at you Floyd.. Comet Ison is a fact and will be very close at the end of November with a trail of spacedebris following it.  That is scientific fact. So are the aliens. So is time travel. We shall know soon enough what will happen when this passes. Meanwhile, some of our members like Lee Ellis in Colorado and another member in Japan are dealing with storms, lots of water and evacuation.  Lee's home was flooded. Dealing with 100 year floods and Typhoons that can flatten peoples' homes is also significant.
    Carol darling dont be suprised. Whilst im well aware of the vast array of ultra con propaganda and other misinfo floating about, I can assure you that the various weather anomalies are not being caused by Ison, Niburu or Sol. We can look closer to home for that.

In fact, Ison is a piloted craft inhabited by many tentacled multi dimensional aliens. They are here for our Macdonalds.

Dont be suprised Carol. You know what I think of manufactured alien religions and ufo cults and the agencies behind them injecting their influence into the so called new age movement and conspiracy forums.

I would like to think people are becoming awake and aware on this matter for once, to coin that horrid Project Camelotian phrase.

Pleased dont be suprised at me for being rational. Its not all that bad you know. In fact I suggest it!

http://www.universetoday.com/101798/debunking-comet-ison-conspiracy-theories-no-ison-is-not-nibiru/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:01 am

Btw carol. Do you have an exact date for the prophecy you mentioned above. Forgive me but to say ' we shall all know soon enough' sounds exactly like one of those vague and meaningless statements we have come to be very familiar with from our various alien friends.

Can you be specific and exact for clarities sake?
    The comet will be harmless. I can predict that for you mate.
    Wanna cash bet on it!  If you lose, which you will, i'll let you cook me dinner on the beach. Veg only ta! Cheese and biscuits to end the evening will be splendid. Will you be wearing your grass skirt!!
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:43 am

Don't know why it would matter to anyone but we winter in SC for 3 or 4 months. The rest of the time, it is spent in a small community near Grandfather mountain, NC.
    The temp is 54 out this morning. Fall is coming but the leaves have a ways to go before they will be at full color.
    So go check your own IPS address or what ever.
    Bob H
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVLIJDXNXoo&feature=player_embedded
    Published on Aug 31, 2013
    Comet Ison Solar Flare emp electric grid down Janet Napolitano warns of unprecedented event

Did you watch this Floyd? Do you know who Janet Napolitano is? Did you listen to the other people on this video?

I would think after all of this time you would know that I prefer sticking with the facts. This video is a presentation of the facts.

Napolitano is the first woman to serve as the United States Secretary of Homeland Security, in office from 2009 to 2013. Napolitano, a member of the Democratic Party, served in the administration of President Barack Obama. Previously, she was the 21st Governor of Arizona from 2003 to 2009. She was Arizona's third female governor, and the first woman to win re-election. Prior to her election as Governor, she served as Attorney General of Arizona from 1999 to 2002. Napolitano is the 1977 Truman Scholar from New Mexico. Napolitano is the fourth person (including an acting Secretary) to serve as Secretary of Homeland Security, a post that was created after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Forbes ranked her as the world's ninth most powerful woman in 2012

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:43 am

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVLIJDXNXoo&feature=player_embedded
    Published on Aug 31, 2013
    Comet Ison Solar Flare emp electric grid down Janet Napolitano warns of unprecedented event

Did you watch this Floyd? Do you know who Janet Napolitano is? Did you listen to the other people on this video?

I would think after all of this time you would know that I prefer sticking with the facts. This video is a presentation of the facts.

Napolitano is the first woman to serve as the United States Secretary of Homeland Security, in office from 2009 to 2013. Napolitano, a member of the Democratic Party, served in the administration of President Barack Obama. Previously, she was the 21st Governor of Arizona from 2003 to 2009. She was Arizona's third female governor, and the first woman to win re-election. Prior to her election as Governor, she served as Attorney General of Arizona from 1999 to 2002. Napolitano is the 1977 Truman Scholar from New Mexico. Napolitano is the fourth person (including an acting Secretary) to serve as Secretary of Homeland Security, a post that was created after the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Forbes ranked her as the world's ninth most powerful woman in 2012

According to Jim McCanny , the sun is at the lowest point of activity in his cycle and therefore because of the low energy it is unlikely that an EMP event will happen .
    IF it is going to happen it will be manufactured by the USA government and the Sun will be blamed .They mentioned the hurricane Sandy , but wasn't it steered by the control freaks in government ? Who can believe in the continuing BS of NASA officials ?
    They have been telling porkies to the world for many decades . Between the 9/11 inside job , the continuing push to war at any cost who can trust the USA Government and his
    agencies ? I don't .

http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/JamesMcCanneyScienceHour_september_12_2013.mp3
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

WARNINGS OF PLANET X , COMET ISON , POLE SHIFT UNDER GROUND BUNKERS. - Page 5 Empty World's top climate scientists confess: Global warming is just QUARTER what we thought - and computers got the effects of greenhouse gases wrong Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2420783/Global-warming-just-HALF-said-Worlds-climate-scie

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:48 am

A leaked copy of the world’s most authoritative climate study reveals scientific forecasts of imminent doom were drastically wrong.
    The Mail on Sunday has obtained the final draft of a report to be published later this month by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the ultimate watchdog whose massive, six-yearly ‘assessments’ are accepted by environmentalists, politicians and experts as the gospel of climate science.
    They are cited worldwide to justify swingeing fossil fuel taxes and subsidies for ‘renewable’ energy.
    Yet the leaked report makes the extraordinary concession that over the past 15 years, recorded world temperatures have increased at only a quarter of the rate of IPCC claimed when it published its last assessment in 2007.
    Back then, it said observed warming over the 15 years from 1990-2005 had taken place at a rate of 0.2C per decade, and it predicted this would continue for the following 20 years, on the basis of forecasts made by computer climate models.
    But the new report says the observed warming over the more recent 15 years to 2012 was just 0.05C per decade - below almost all computer predictions.
    Nevertheless, the IPCC now maintains, again on the basis of the models, that by 2035, the world will have warmed by a further 0.4C-1.0C.
    The 31-page ‘summary for policymakers’ is based on a more technical 2,000-page analysis which will be issued at the same time. It also surprisingly reveals: IPCC scientists accept their forecast computers may have exaggerated the effect of increased carbon emissions on world temperatures – and not taken enough notice of natural variability.
    They recognise the global warming ‘pause’ first reported by The Mail on Sunday last year is real – and concede that their computer models did not predict it. But they cannot explain why world average temperatures have not shown any statistically significant increase since 1997.
    lThey admit large parts of the world were as warm as they are now for decades at a time between 950 and 1250 AD – centuries before the Industrial Revolution, and when the population and CO2 levels were both much lower.
    lThe IPCC admits that while computer models forecast a decline in Antarctic sea ice, it has actually grown to a new record high. Again, the IPCC cannot say why.
    lA forecast in the 2007 report that hurricanes would become more intense has simply been dropped, without mention.
    This year has been one of the quietest hurricane seasons in history and the US is currently enjoying its longest-ever period – almost eight years – without a single hurricane of Category 3 or above making landfall.

One of the report’s own authors, Professor Myles Allen, the director of Oxford University’s Climate Research Network, last night said this should be the last IPCC assessment – accusing its cumbersome production process of ‘misrepresenting how science works’.
    Despite the many scientific uncertainties disclosed by the leaked report, it nonetheless draws familiar, apocalyptic conclusions – insisting that the IPCC is more confident than ever that global warming is mainly humans’ fault.

continues at :http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2420783/Global-warming-just-HALF-said-Worlds-climate-scientists-admit-computers-got-effects-greenhouse-gases-wrong.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2420783/Global-warming-just-HALF-said-Worlds-climate-scientists-admit-computers-got-effects-greenhouse-gases-wrong.html#ixzz2fFfpiEEJ
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 pm