tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:25 pm

k626, Mar 14 2010, 03:41 PM

Lady in the Lake,

Going into your account to do what? Read PM's?

Personally I don't really believe they go that far...

--------------------

From here we go sublime...
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love - Page 2 Empty Re: The Fallout From Av2., Truth, lies and love

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Stargazer, Mar 14 2010, 03:42 PM

Hey MP3...glad to "see" you.

And All the rest

So ...No one thinks this is deeper than standard ..."I screwed up...sweep under rug" scenario??

The Thuban thing was IMHO other worldly....

Comments?

--------------------

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Adv, Mar 14 2010, 03:47 PM

Stargazer @ Mar 14 2010, 03:42 PM wrote:

And All the rest

So ...No one thinks this is deeper than standard ..."I screwed up...sweep under rug" scenario??

Comments?

+1

That's all it is. These are ego tests in my opinion. The trick is always about, recognizing the point where your ego gets the best of you.

Now we only need Abraxas to show up ...

--------------------

At the end of the day you ask, What is it all about ? The what ? The how ? The why ?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Adv, Mar 14 2010, 04:04 PM

So ... who is this brooks character and why is she defending R&C ?

Seriously, she is pretty annoying. If I were posting there, I'd really like to argue with her.

--------------------

At the end of the day you ask, What is it all about ? The what ? The how ? The why ?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:35 pm

LadyofThelake, Mar 14 2010, 04:05 PM

MP3 @ Mar 14 2010, 03:00 PM wrote:
    One thing that isn't broadly known, is that Some mods and any admins on av can stealth themselves. Don't assume Bill isn't around. He's watching this like a hawk, and sweating enough to require a new hat soon.

GaiaToy is stealthed all the time too. watching and acting, from a cloak of invisibility. (which does not extend to his energy imprint. lol

i believe you--as i saw my account being accessed

--------------------

Walk Tall and remember who you are.....
    To thine own self be true.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:36 pm

Stargazer, Mar 14 2010, 04:06 PM

Luminari @ Mar 14 2010, 03:18 PM wrote:
    I refuse to call them SUPER mods either E...

"Pretenders" because they pretend they aren't destroying Avalon?

OR

"Posers"

"traitor-mods" ??

Good to "see" you mate!!

Missed your vibe!!

--------------------

Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow. ~Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Stargazer, Mar 14 2010, 04:08 PM

LadyofTheLake @ Mar 14 2010, 04:05 PM wrote:
    QUOTE (MP3 @ Mar 14 2010, 03:00 PM)
    One thing that isn't broadly known, is that Some mods and any admins on av can stealth themselves. Don't assume Bill isn't around. He's watching this like a hawk, and sweating enough to require a new hat soon.

GaiaToy is stealthed all the time too. watching and acting, from a cloak of invisibility. (which does not extend to his energy imprint. lol)

Can you elaborate please??

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:41 pm

asshat, Mar 14 2010, 04:09 PM

Adv @ Mar 14 2010, 04:04 PM wrote:

Seriously, she is pretty annoying. If I were posting there, I'd really like to argue with her.

well...since you asked......

i XXXX you not....

brook thinks she's the reincarnation of ISIS. she is another one who wants to forcefeed her crap down other's throats - but with her as the goddess.

she likes the control. she wields power behind the scenes and is on the gaialove/celine team. there are a few others who pose as members, have no real mod capabilities but wield POWER.

if you call brook out on her XXXX, you will be banned. even though she's batshit crazy.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:42 pm

LadyofThelake, Mar 14 2010, 04:13 PM

Stargazer @ Mar 14 2010, 04:08 PM wrote:
    QUOTE (LadyofTheLake @ Mar 14 2010, 04:05 PM)
    QUOTE (MP3 @ Mar 14 2010, 03:00 PM)

GaiaToy is stealthed all the time too. watching and acting, from a cloak of invisibility. (which does not extend to his energy imprint. lol)

Can you elaborate please??

scroll up and read what I posted--it's pretty clear

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Stargazer, Mar 14 2010, 04:15 PM

With respect...How do you know??

were the emails sent by you not written by you??

Thanks
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm

k626, Mar 14 2010, 04:18 PM

Juno @ Mar 14 2010, 04:09 PM wrote:
    QUOTE (Adv @ Mar 14 2010, 04:04 PM)

i XXXX you not....

brook thinks she's the reincarnation of ISIS. she is another one who wants to forcefeed her crap down other's throats - but with her as the goddess.

she likes the control. she wields power behind the scenes and is on the gaialove/celine team. there are a few others who pose as members, have no real mod capabilities but wield POWER.

if you call brook out on her XXXX, you will be banned. even though she's batshit crazy.

[B]brook thinks she's the reincarnation of ISIS.

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 pm

mp3, Mar 14 2010, 04:19 PM

Stargazer @ Mar 14 2010, 03:42 PM wrote:

And All the rest

Comments?

The Thuban thing was very layered. I don't think it can be reduced to one label. But it would be interesting to carrying on discussing what was observed and felt by participants and onlookers. It was definitely an interesting and unbelievably magnetic interaction. I'm so not pleased the discernment exercise was interrupted by the self appointed Homeland security squad.

A definite yes on the other worldly aspect, as part of a package of participants.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:45 pm

asshat, Mar 14 2010, 04:22 PM

MP3 @ Mar 14 2010, 04:19 PM wrote:
    QUOTE (Stargazer @ Mar 14 2010, 03:42 PM)

And All the rest

Comments?

The Thuban thing was very layered. I don't think it can be reduced to one label. But it would be interesting to carrying on discussing what was observed and felt by participants and onlookers. It was definitely an interesting and unbelievably magnetic interaction. I'm so not pleased the discernment exercise was interrupted by the self appointed Homeland security squad.

A definite yes on the other worldly aspect, as part of a package of participants.

anyone ever think that maybe bill and gaia love didn't want anyone else from outside to gain a cult following?
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Adv, Mar 14 2010, 04:23 PM

Juno @ Mar 14 2010, 04:09 PM wrote:
    QUOTE (Adv @ Mar 14 2010, 04:04 PM)

i XXXX you not....

Ok then ....

thanks for the reply.

I read a quote once by a great Philosopher named Krishnamurti.

"Truth is a pathless land"

Might start a thread someday on it.

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 pm

LadyofTheLake, Mar 14 2010, 04:25 PM

LadyofTheLake @ Mar 14 2010, 03:19 PM wrote:
    >Now I have to acclimate to a whole new space~~

I was a new member who quickly caught on to the games. When I opted out, I was silenced

I want it to be known that myself and another member have seen ourselves "logged in" when we were not.

I concur with Lionhawk here: http://projectavalon.org/forum/showthread....t=20842&page=12 read 279, 280, 281.

I have contacted admin many times about my concern. My account was being hacked. I saw it myself, along with another member who has been silenced---we both saw our accounts being accessed. We were never logged in yet our names showed on member list.

My privacy and integrity have been violated
    I knew the truth would come out, just a matter of time.

Stargazer--
    I have explained what happened to me. Being silenced I had no recourse but to watch from outside.. I have absolutely no idea what went on beyond what I personally experienced. Read the thread and Lionhawks statement.

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Misty, Mar 14 2010, 04:27 PM

Adv @ Mar 14 2010, 12:04 PM wrote:

I agree Brook is very annoying. Like you, I would like to argue with her too but what is the point, just look at her and Susan/the exchanger going at it. She has to have the last word. Her ego prevents her from seeing another point of view I think.

Brook to me and quite a few others are sheep (and I think most of you members or long time lurkers at PA who have paid attention would know who is who and who is on who team), total devotion to R&C. Some people don't care about the truth. All they care about is that you are talking bad about my friends so I am going to be against you. In their eyes, their friends can do no wrong (even if it is wrong). This is why our world is so fxcked up. No one cares about right or wrong anymore, it is all about making one or the other person feel good.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:54 pm

seeingterra, Mar 14 2010, 04:27 PM

Hi everyone, nice initiative this, free speech

I think you should keep this board open as a safe haven of sorts.

I just want to add that administrators can choose to be "invisible" when they are logged in at most forums systems, and I know vBulletin supports that feature.

Stay safe

All the best,

Tommy
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:56 pm

mp3, Mar 14 2010, 04:33 PM

It's true, Misty. the real divisions over the last while seemed more about the polarized vs the getting over that whole 3D apparatus, or trying to.

When you start to move away from it, you start to see the hallmarks much more clearly.

You can just tell that these people come from a place of filtering through "Who's side are they on" as opposed to just reading what's said. And then those not interested in sides, try to clarify and post in response, and the polar bears read "attack on our side" into it through their filter and on it goes.

Brook couldn't be more polarized without spanning two universes, which might be a physical reality anyway.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:57 pm

asshat, Mar 14 2010, 04:33 PM

btw..

gaialove does read pm's. it's ONE of his tools to keep track of who is with him and who is against him.

mods probably don't know he does it. this is because it has to be done at the server level. only people with database access can view them.

not going to say any more about that.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:59 pm

mp3, Mar 14 2010, 04:35 PM

seeingterra @ Mar 14 2010, 04:27 PM wrote:
    Hi everyone, nice initiative this, free speech

I think you should keep this board open as a safe haven of sorts.

I just want to add that administrators can choose to be "invisible" when they are logged in at most forums systems, and I know vBulletin supports that feature.

Stay safe

All the best,

Tommy

Are you familiar with the vbulletin software, Tommy?
    If so maybe you could clear up the issue of staff reading member pm's. My understanding is that it not possible, without the staff actually hacking the member account.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 pm

LadyofThelake, Mar 14 2010, 04:35 PM

For the sake of clarity, I said nothing about emails

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Adv, Mar 14 2010, 04:37 PM

MP3 @ Mar 14 2010, 04:19 PM wrote:
    QUOTE (Stargazer @ Mar 14 2010, 03:42 PM)

And All the rest

Comments?

Is there a way to get that whole thread here ?

We should discuss it.

Some people don't understand the depth that he went to. He also touched on the whole "pretzel" or paradox of life in quite a bit of detail. You have had to had an affinity for that thought process to appreciate it.

I have no problem with the people that disagreed with the thread or even disliked it for that matter. It's the ones that couldn't get enough attention and kept throwing tantrums to attract attention towards themselves and "protecting the forum and it's participants, because I love you"

Seriously, the attention-W'ing got to a point where an anti thread needed to be started.

Seriously ?

It's like everything else.

There are a lot of "whistleblowers", some blowing a whistle and some blowing smoke. You take the ones that resonate and leave the rest.

--------------------

SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Reality=Check, Mar 14 2010, 04:41 PM

Yo

Cool name for the site. Give the man a cigar for that little gem

Seems to me to be a big paranoid balls up. Gaia being worried by infiltration because of the Thuban thing after the B&K split. When all it was the God squad in Avalon freaking out. Paranoid Bill on his back. Drama wife on his back. Wife�s freaked out friends on his back. His own paranoia. No wonder Gaia screwed up. I suspect the abraxinis ban was engineered and he's desperately trying to cover it up. The thing is how far into this is Bill. And I have seen stealth moderating going on. I seen a post deleted but no moderators were on the list of members.

--------------------

It's nice to be nice without
    being a wanker with it.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:05 pm

gita, Mar 14 2010, 04:41 PM

It�s so good to see so many here are able to see the truth about what has been going on �over there� � it�s just turned into a war zone.

Back on safe grounds now.

Loving the members� list so far.
    SuiGeneris
    SuiGeneris

Post  SuiGeneris Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:14 pm

k626, Mar 14 2010, 04:52 PM

Can people start starting threads already...

--------------------

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 pm