tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
Aquaries1111
seekeroftruth
Carol
Jenetta
HigherLove
Simplicity
LeeEllisMusic
mystic
alchemikey
Sanicle
Oliver
starninja
Reunite
eMonkey
Zedd
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
pedro
burgundia
pedro m
Mercuriel
ClearWater
mudra
26 posters

The Heart portal

mudra
    mudra

The Heart portal Empty The Heart portal

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 pm

The Heart portal 24278k7
    A gift from SiriArc

The Song of the Heart brings great love, beauty, and unbounded joy; it is our divine call to our true nature. This most sacred song is heard in the silence of the heart, teaching us about deep compassion, forgiveness, and healing miracles.

When the heart opens, a divine flooding occurs and you no longer walk this path alone. You naturally, effortlessly, live your soul’s purpose and the path out of personal suffering, transforms to compassionate service.

http://www.theheartinitiation.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

The Heart portal Empty Re: The Heart portal

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 pm

The Heart Initiation is the time in your soul’s evolution where you awaken to your true nature and begin the process of forgiveness and letting go of the past. The mistaken identification of the personality begins to dissolve and you take your rightful place as part of the Brotherhood and Sisterhood of Light. Your calling is to become a servant to the great and divine plan and to no longer create self-inflicted suffering. You step into divine power and become part of a tremendous sacred force of service. An Initiate truly has climbed out of the well of the personality.

http://www.theheartinitiation.com/receive_..._initiation.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:21 pm

The Heart portal Andrew+Gonzalez-yemanja3

Soul
    (by Eric Galla)

Close your eyes,
    To see with your heart,
    Close your ears,
    To hear with your heart,
    Forget your mind,
    And think with your heart.

For your heart will see,
    When your eyes fail,
    And your heart will hear,
    When the voices are confused,
    Your heart has the answers,
    When your mind falls short.

Remember your heart,
    For it is the key to love,
    Remember all love,
    For love is the key to your soul,
    Remember your soul,
    For it is your Foundation.

Love always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:22 pm

"It takes deep soul clarity to love without fear. Our unconscious is spotted with childhood and past life sadness. However, when we allow ourselves to FEEL, our hearts open and know the truth. Feeling is the key. The truth is that humanity has the power to change the entire universe - a universe ACHING to free itself from fear. Each one of us has the power to heal the entire universe. Not alone - using our love, as one. The beings who architected this universe know us, feel us and wait for us to choose. They have known for millennia that this time is coming - the choosing to love. Let's be ready!"

- Alicia Power

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:22 pm

The Heart portal Services_heart

"Love is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth at the heart of creation. "

- Rabindranath Tagore

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Look outside your window ... look at nature ... look into the eyes of the child .... there is a shift occurring ... a consciousness shift ... an expanding .... growing .... for only in embracement of each others divinity do you grow and expand ... resistance of each others divinity will only cause you to shrink .... the shift is simply a higher / greater frequency ... many term it a higher density or even dimensional ....

You are on the edge of a grand planetary awakening, propelled by your inner transformations. As you open your hearts to the love that birthed you, you will shift into a frequency of now-ness where the All resides. Time will shift into an eternal now, where peace and stillness will be at the centre of your hearts. All life will be in peace and balance; harmony and cooperation, working toward realising their true empowerment and full potential. It will be a new era of self and universal discovery unparallel to anything seen in your previous eras. You will all live and embrace the human dream.

Blue
    from Auraphim (Oraphim) -
    The Centre of Light in Arcturus
    http://www.spiritweb.us/spirit/july_7_2007.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 pm

The Lotus of our Heart holds the essence of compassion and light. Light is seeing things as they are. Love is seeing others as they are. Energy is service to all.

When our true nature is unobstructed by the veil of the personal self we become radiant beings with love, light, and energy. Our true nature is freedom beyond the limitations of the body, mind, and emotions. When we cease to identify with what is known through time and memory, the miracle of life unfolds before us.

Jaya Sarada

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:24 pm

The Heart portal Living-from-the-heart

For centuries, spiritual teachings have pointed us to the Heart as the source of wisdom, truth, peace, and love. We call it the Heart because these deeper realities are experienced most strongly in the region of the physical heart. However, the spiritual Heart is not limited to a location in your body. The Heart is the totality of your connection with the essential qualities and greater dimensions of your true nature as limitless Being. Any full exploration of the larger truth of your Being must include a discovery of the capacities and qualities of this tender, loving, and wise aspect of your true nature.

The essence of love is the spacious, open attention of our awareness. Awareness is the gentlest, kindest, and most intimate force in the world. It touches everything but doesn’t impose or make demands. Surprisingly, this awareness, or love, is experienced most fully when you give it to others, not when you get it from others. The more love you give, the more love you experience. It is by freely giving love that we are filled with love.

The Heart with all its joy, satisfaction, peace, love, and wisdom is not just something you can experience more fully; it is what you have always been and always will be. In recognizing your true nature as this fullness of Being, you can ultimately rest from all seeking and effort, and just be who you are.

Nirmala

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:25 pm

It is an important distinction to understand that living from the Heart is not connected to an ambition or achievement . It is the innate desire of the heart to draw the soul into the pilot's chair of the personality , knowing that this unlocks the blueprint of the individual to express the qualities of light stored within them.

Living from the Heart
    Event temples
    http://www.eventtemples.com/downloads/pdf/...e_Heart_(e).pdf

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:26 pm

The moment you love you are unlimited

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:27 pm

The Heart portal IlluminatedHeart

The Light shines and lives in all. May I never forget that the darkest creature is also of the Light …

Love breeds love and is born and nurtured from tolerance and acceptance. Let me lay down the anxieties and frustrations in this life to seek and foster love all the while remaining unattached to the act and its results …

Spirit, friend of my flight, help me to journey homeward in view of your message, “Love binds all wounds, softens all roads, and frees the soul to fly home in peace.”

~ Diane V. Cirincione

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:28 pm

To See

To see, to really see,
    you must take off your head
    and put it well aside, friends.

Open the eyes of your heart instead.
    Open the ears of your soul
    and ride on the river of light
    that glows along: a constant caterpillar
    leading you back home
    to where you came from and have forgotten.

Your eyes see not into the nature of things.
    They see the diver, but not the dive,
    they see the winding smoke, but not the fire burning inside,
    they see only the road before them, and not the moon sailing beside.
    Rather you gouge them out than stay blind
    to true vision which resides only in the chest,
    beating, and pounding.
    Why do you think the heart beats?
    To call your attention, so wandering,
    back to it.

Come home then, come home.
    You can ride the big stream of heart.

Let the spirit rise out of you like steam,
    like a snake uncoling, like a dreamer stepping into the dream.
    The flowers are watered then with your tears,
    the wounds are healed with your lips,
    and pain is found out in everyones' hearts
    and purged away to the lake, the sea, the ocean,
    where it drowns in the cleansing waters.

Wash your ego from your self,
    and step out of your skin
    which is battle-worn and bruised from abuse.
    Come swim in the golden waters of this pond,
    naked, wearing only your spirit.

It's warm here like luminous oil massaging you.
    There are morning doves and orchids at night
    and in the day, there is rest and the stars.

The trees sing you lullabies
    in harmony with the breeze
    and the moon sometimes eclipses the sun.
    You always have playmates--
    ones who cry and laugh at once,
    reveling in the irony, the paradox of the universe.
    They work to stop suffering,
    but their pain and their joy become one here
    --pain a vine winding around the tree of joy,
    and all explode together in green
    where branches touch the sky.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:29 pm

The Heart portal Compassion

Freedom

Freedom doesn't mean to be free of one's movements but rather to be free of one's limits and so be able to Love infinitely.

Each one frees himself gradually as his insight grows wider.
    One should 'nt want at any costs that the world be in peace and that everyone works towards this same goal. You would loose your energy.

No what is only necessary is to let that Love and Peace desire express itself through you moment after moment. They will find their way.
    To be your own peace and to be your own Love.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Whole-Hearted Generosity From Those With Very Little

The Heart portal Rickshaw%20Puller%201

This is a story about the kindness of the rickshaw pullers in North India. Rickshaw pullers are some of the poorest people in India and they work extremely hard. People sit on a carriage and the rickshaw pullers transport them by pulling the carriage manually (or sometimes with a bicycle).

I recently suffered a knee injury and needed to go to physiotherapy every day. I was unable to walk much, so I had to use a rickshaw puller to take me there, wait for me and then bring me back. This was usually the only time I would leave the house each day and so I would use these trips to get all the stuff I needed like medicines, milk, fruit, etc. As I couldn't really walk much, I had to ask the rickshaw pullers if they could take care of these errands for me. Everyday, on the way back from physiotherapy, I would ask the rickshawpuller to stop by the market and request him to the get me the things I needed for that day. Each day, it would be a different rickshaw puller.

At first I was a little apprehensive. I thought that they would not agree to stop or if they did that they might ask me for more money. Instead, I received the kind of care and concern that was simply overwhelming. Without any discussion of the time, effort or money involved, the rickshaw puller would immediately set off to get the stuff for me.

Despite not used to doing errands like these, the rickshaw pullers would make sure that they were getting the right things. Often weren't clear about exactly what to get so they would come back to me for clarification. Sometimes they would bring various options with them to show me so I could select something and then they would go back to the shop to get it.

I found them helping me whole-heartedly, they would try to stop the rickshaws as close to my door as possible so I would have to walk as little as possible. They would take care to make sure I got whatever I needed and at the right price. Once a rickshaw puller made sure he exchanged some of the notes he received in change, as he felt they weren't in good condition. One of them didnt even want to take any extra money, when I offered it at the end of the trip. He was happy to have helped and get just the payment for the journey, nothing extra for the amount of time he waited or for his efforts to get me the things I needed. Given that the rickshaw pullers have almost nothing and struggle everyday - this is really incredible.

I am so proud of these rickshaw pullers and salute them for offering not only help but care and concern in a genuine way, as if I was their family. It is amazing to me that a stranger who is so poor will still try to make me feel comfortable and cared for at the cost of their own money, effort and time. They have given me more so much more than I could ever have paid for.

Thank you rickshaw pullers.

http://www.helpothers.org/story.php?sid=19053
    Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:36 am

The Heart portal Holding%20Hands_JPG

The Heart portal Elephants-Holding-Hands

The Heart portal 800px-sea_otters_holding_hands

The Heart portal Holding_Hands

The Heart portal 1NLUD00Z

The Heart portal Holding_hands1

The Heart portal Holding-hands

The Heart portal 488b9ba79130

http://www.ojaipost.com/images/holding_hands_against_police.jpg" alt=""/>

The Heart portal Hands

"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in."
    - Unknown

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Live, Learn, and Love
    by Suzanne Zoglio, Ph.D.

Pondering the deeper meaning of life–alone and in conversation with friends–I always come back to the same trilogy: to live, learn, and love. I suppose I could add to embrace, to evolve, and to contribute, but I like the simplicity of the first three which for me sum up the core elements of why I am here. The three, as I see them, are interrelated in that one must live in order to learn and learn in order to love.

“To live” encompasses being aware and embracing life’s gifts, large and small. So often, in the midst of our struggle for a livelihood, we lose touch with what resonates most for us. Busy as we are at our jobs, with our families, and in our communities, it is easy to lose track of that which makes our hearts sing…and which is most often “free.” To make time to care for our magnificent bodies or revel in the majesty of a sunset. To regularly feed our personal passions for art, music, sports, children, animals, technology, etc. To laugh heartily and often, and connect with other human beings. To feel the satisfying fatigue of a day well-spent and the exhilaration of a dream yet to be realized. These are the logs that fuel the fire of life. Even in the midst of disease, economic hardship, and emotional pain, we can celebrate our strength, resilience, faith and support system. Feel the pain, accept what is, and appreciate both the danger and the opportunity. To me, a life well-lived is living well, regardless of your situation. There will always be someone richer, poorer, happier, or less fortunate than you. Questions I ask myself regularly are: what are you doing with what you’ve been given, and are you aware of blessings as they appear.

Arrow http://www.soulfulliving.com/live_learn_love.htm

Suzanne’s books include Recharge in Minutes and Create A Life That Tickles Your Soul

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Love is never far away

Love is always close by as it is an essential part of Nature and of being human. The reason that love is one of the greatest mysteries of life ... the reason that it is hard to pin down and talk about, is that most of love exists behind the scenes. It resonates from a part of ourselves that is silent and incomprehensible. Love lives in the quietest part of our being.

It is fascinating to try and follow love back to its source.

A practical way to start is by focusing our attention on a single expression of love that is found in our normal lives: Can you remember receiving a loving glance from a friend? ... or hearing the tenderness in your lover's voice? Now, trace that outer expression of love back to where it came from and you enter an inner world of feelings and thoughts. As you follow those feelings back, back, back ... into the inner realm ... eventually they disappear.

You may think that your journey has come to an end, when you find yourself on the threshold of a world of silence. Indeed, many people who journey to this vast region of stillness believe it to be a void that is not worthy of further contemplation. But actually, they have traveled to the main gateway of the real home of Love as the greater part of Love exists behind the scenes ... in this world of deep silence.

In Truth, love is a silent, underground, formless ocean that flows in us ... always present, eternally patient. We can open ourselves to receive its graces, or construct barriers to stop its flow.

http://www.soulconnection.net/quiet_center_of_stillness4.html
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:01 am

Clearwater thank you for this most beautifull flow of love .
    First thing I read this morning ...Spring in my heart :)

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 pm

Portals of desire,
    A tempting choir,
    Singing promise,
    No where.

Portals light
    Befriend the night
    Vibration clear.
    Stay near
    Your heart to now.

BC
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:26 pm

The Heart portal Sovere10

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:21 am

I am pleased to have this space in which we can share, mudra. The Heart portal 854501

Love and Gratitude!
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:25 am

The Heart portal 1394568579_c99a1e567b_b
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:26 am

The Little Soul & The Sun - Neale Donald Walsch

http://www.sapphyr.net/largegems/littlesoul-thesun.htm

Once upon no time, there was a little Soul who said to God, "I know who I am."

And God said, "That's wonderful! Who are you?"

And the Little Soul shouted, "I'm the Light!"

God smiled a big smile. "That's right!" God exclaimed. "You are the Light."

The Little Soul was so happy, for it had figured out what all the souls in the Kingdom were there to figure out.

"Wow," said the Little Soul, "this is really cool!"

But soon, knowing who it was was not enough. The Little Soul felt stirrings inside, and now wanted to be who it was. And so the Little Soul went back to God (which is not a bad idea for all souls who want to be Who They Really Are) and said,

"Hi, God! Now that I know Who I am, is it okay for me to be it?"

And God said, "You mean you want to be Who You Already Are?"

"Well," replied the Little Soul," it's one thing to know Who I Am, and another thing altogether to actually be it. I want to feel what it's like to be the Light!"

"But you already are the Light," God repeated, smiling again.

"Yes, but I want to see what that feels like!" cried the Little Soul.

"Well," said God with a chuckle, "I suppose I should have known. You always were the adventuresome one."

Then God's expression changed. "There's only one thing..."

"What?" asked the Little Soul.

"Well, there is nothing else but the Light. You see, I created nothing but what you are; and so, there is no easy way for you to experience yourself as Who You Are, since there is nothing that you are not."

"Huh?" said the Little Soul, who was now a little confused.

"Think of it this way," said God. "You are like a candle in the Sun. Oh, you're there all right. Along with a million, gazillion other candles who make up the Sun. And the sun would not be the Sun without you. Nay, it would be a sun without one of its candles...and that would not be the Sun at all; for it would not shine as brightly. Yet, how to know yourself as the Light when you are amidst the Light -that is the question."

"Well," the Little Soul perked up, "you're God. Think of something!"

Once more God smiled. "I already have," God said. "Since you cannot see yourself as the Light when you are in the Light, we'll surround you with darkness."

"What's darkness?" the Little Soul asked.

God replied, "It is that which you are not."

"Will I be afraid of the dark?" cried the Little Soul.

"Only if you choose to be," God answered. "There is nothing, really, to be afraid of, unless you decide that there is. You see, we are making it all up. We are pretending."

"Oh," said the Little Soul, and felt better already.

Then God explained that, in order to experience anything at all, the exact opposite of it will appear. "It is a great gift," God said, "because without it, you could not know what anything is like. You could not know Warm without Cold, Up without Down, Fast without Slow. You could not know Left without Right, Here without There, Now without Then."

"And so," God concluded, "when you are surrounded with darkness, do not shake your fist and raise your voice and curse the darkness. Rather be a Light unto the darkness, and don't be mad about it. Then you will know Who You Really Are, and all others will know, too. Let your Light shine so that everyone will know how special you are!"

"You mean it's okay to let others see how special I am?" asked the Little Soul.

"Of course!" God chuckled. "It's very okay! But remember,'special' does not mean 'better.' Everybody is special, each in their own way! Yet many others have forgotten that. They will see that it is okay for them to be special only when you see that it is okay for you to be special."

"Wow," said the Little Soul, dancing and skipping and laughing and jumping with joy. "I can be as special as I want to be!"

"Yes, and you can start right now," said God, who was dancing and skipping and laughing right along with the Little Soul.

"What part of special do you want to be?"

"What part of special?" the Little Soul repeated. "I don't understand."

"Well," God explained, "being the Light is being special, and being special has a lot of parts to it. It is special to be kind. It is special to be gentle. It is special to be creative. It is special to be patient. Can you think of any other ways it is special to be?"

The Little Soul sat quietly for a moment. "I can think of lots of ways to be special!" the Little Soul then exclaimed. "It is special to be helpful. It is special to be sharing. It is special to be friendly. It is special to be considerate of others!"

"Yes!" God agreed, "and you can be all of those things, or any part of special you wish to be, at any moment. That's what it means to be the Light."

"I know what I want to be, I know what I want to be!" the Little Soul announced with great excitement. "I want to be the part of special called 'forgiving'. Isn't it special to be forgiving?"

"Oh, yes," God assured the Little Soul. "That is very special."

"Okay," said the Little Soul. "That's what I want to be. I want to be forgiving. I want to experience myself as that."

"Good," said God, "but there's one thing you should know."

The Little Soul was becoming a bit impatient now. It always seemed as though there were some complication.

"What is it?" the Little Soul sighed.

"There is no one to forgive."

"No one?" The Little Soul could hardly believe what had been said.

"No one!" God repeated. "Everything I have made is perfect. There is not a single soul in all creation less perfect than you. Look around you."

It was then that the Little Soul realized a large crowd had gathered. Souls had come from far and wide ~ from all over the Kingdom ~ for the word had gone forth that the Little Soul was having this extraordinary conversation with God, and everyone wanted to hear what they were saying. Looking at the countless other souls gathered there, the Little Soul had to agree. None appeared less wonderful, less magnificent, or less perfect than the Little Soul itself. Such was the wonder of the souls gathered around, and so bright was their Light, that the Little Soul could scarcely gaze upon them.

"Who, then, to forgive?" asked God.

"Boy, this is going to be no fun at all!" grumbled the Little Soul. "I wanted to experience myself as One Who Forgives. I wanted to know what that part of special felt like."

And the Little Soul learned what it must feel like to be sad. But just then a Friendly Soul stepped forward from the crowd.

"Not to worry, Little Soul," the Friendly Soul said, "I will help you."

"You will?" the Little Soul brightened. "But what can you do?"

"Why, I can give you someone to forgive!"

"You can?"

"Certainly!" chirped the Friendly Soul. "I can come into your next lifetime and do something for you to forgive."

"But why? Why would you do that?" the Little Soul asked. "You, who are a Being of such utter perfection! You, who vibrate with such a speed that it creates a Light so bright that I can hardly gaze upon you! What could cause you to want to slow down your vibration to such a speed that your bright Light would become dark and dense? What could cause you ~ who are so light that you dance upon the stars and move through the Kingdom with the speed of your thought--to come into my life and make yourself so heavy that you could do this bad thing?"

"Simple," the Friendly Soul said. "I would do it because I love you."

The Little Soul seemed surprised at the answer.

"Don't be so amazed," said the Friendly Soul, "you have done the same thing for me. Don't you remember? Oh, we have danced together, you and I, many times. Through the eons and across all the ages have we danced. Across all time and in many places have we played together. You just don't remember."

"We have both been All Of It. We have been the Up and the Down of it, the Left and the Right of it. We have been the Here and the There of it, the Now and the Then of it. We have been the male and the female, the good and the bad; we have both been the victim and the villain of it."

"Thus have we come together, you and I, many times before; each bringing to the other the exact and perfect opportunity to Express and to Experience Who We Really Are. And so," the Friendly Soul explained further, "I will come into your next lifetime and be the 'bad one' this time. I will do something really terrible, and then you can experience yourself as the One Who Forgives.

"But what will you do?" the Little Soul asked, just a little nervously, "that will be so terrible?"

"Oh," replied the Friendly Soul with a twinkle, "we'll think of something."

Then the Friendly Soul seemed to turn serious, and said in a quiet voice, "You are right about one thing, you know."

"What is that?" the Little Soul wanted to know.

"I will have to slow down my vibration and become very heavy to do this not-so-nice thing. I will have to pretend to be something very unlike myself. And so, I have but one favour to ask of you in return."

"Oh, anything, anything!" cried the Little Soul, and began to dance and sing, "I get to be forgiving, I get to be forgiving!"

Then the Little Soul saw that the Friendly Soul was remaining very quiet.

"What is it?" the Little Soul asked. "What can I do for you? You are such an angel to be willing to do this for me!"

"Of course this Friendly Soul is an angel!" God interrupted. "Everyone is! Always remember: I have sent you nothing but angels."

And so the Little Soul wanted more than ever to grant the Friendly Soul's request. "What can I do for you?" the Little Soul asked again.

"In the moment that I strike you and smite you," the Friendly Soul replied, "in the moment that I do the worst to you that you could possible imagine ~ in that very moment..."

"Yes?" the Little Soul interrupted, "yes...?""Remember Who I Really Am."

"Oh, I will!" cried the Little Soul, "I promise! I will always remember you as I see you right here, right now!"

"Good," said the Friendly Soul, "because, you see, I will have been pretending so hard, I will have forgotten myself. And if you do not remember me as I really am, I may not be able to remember for a very long time. And if I forget Who I Am, you may even forget Who You Are, and we will both be lost. Then we will need another soul to come along and remind us both of Who We Are."

"No, we won't!" the Little Soul promised again. "I will remember you! And I will thank you for bringing me this gift ~ the chance to experience myself as Who I Am.

" And so, the agreement was made. And the Little Soul went forth into a new lifetime, excited to be the Light, which was very special, and excited to be that part of special called Forgiveness.

And the Little Soul waited anxiously to be able to experience itself as Forgiveness, and to thank whatever other soul made it possible. And at all the moments in that new lifetime, whenever a new soul appeared on the scene, whether that new soul brought joy or sadness--and especially if it brought sadness--the Little Soul thought of what God had said.

"Always remember," God had smiled, "I have sent you nothing but angels."

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:35 am

Now THAT was pretty Awesome...

The Heart portal Icon_wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:46 am

I agree Mercuriel ...

You are always bringing joy to me Wink

Love for You
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:41 am