tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
mudra
Jonah
Lionhawk
Reunite
TRANCOSO
Sparks
mountainman
seeker of truth
starninja
QueeQueg
Instigator
investigator
Mizzrible
Bullet in the Moon
Brook
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
Anchor
burgundia
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
MargueriteBee
tacodog
Carol
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Linda
32 posters

Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:55 am

one thing I will say about Blighty is we never took the euro, Oooyeah 1

probably not part of the globalist agenda what with London being the financial seat of power. Interesting.
    Instigator
    Instigator

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  Instigator Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:15 am

You know what really gets me going, the truth finally floats to the surface for everyone to see, but the peanut gallery who are completely mind controlled with the webbot program continue to talk in clif high manure language, tipping points, tptb, web spider, webbot, linguistics ...... hunting and stalking media reports to twist anything and everything to make it true ...... Its so hard to accept that you were duped!......... I mean wtf

Clif is a disinfo agent, shill and a government op to promote fear and propaganda and once its out there for all to see, these zombie worship continues ?? Rushing to hear his response on his website ?? HELLO McFLYS !

Seriously if this was my forum, I would remove all posts that mention clif, add a filter to remove all mind controlled linguistics and word associations, and instant bans on people who continue to post videos of these Muppets ...... But hey that's just me Cheerful

This should be a lesson to the misled, if a goofball like clif can seduce you to fear and destruction and make you yearn for more, then you will enjoy the 4th dimension as its your most probable destination. Some people will never accept they were wrong, true denial and victim consciousness completely unaware of their actions.
    When will a lesson be learnt and understood, how many times must this occur to some for the penny to drop
    Suspect

Namaste

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:40 am

Instigator wrote:You know what really gets me going, the truth finally floats to the surface for everyone to see, but the peanut gallery who are completely mind controlled with the webbot program continue to talk in clif high manure language, tipping points, tptb, web spider, webbot, linguistics ...... hunting and stalking media reports to twist anything and everything to make it true ...... Its so hard to accept that you were duped!......... I mean wtf

Namaste

Sorry may be I wrote it wrong. I am just another human here making my way through. When I said took me for a ride, it was quite litterally a ride. I won't say I believed HPH. But there is one thing I really learnt from the days at Camelot, and that is to tell a lie you have to mix in some truth, 30% at least. So if you believe that he is a black ops. and I think Black ops is just a fancy title for the old blokes. But I don't believe half the supposed Black ops and that is the same way I feel about Clif. I would even believe my own channeling 100% Salt with everything, even Pies.

Don't worry about it life goes on regardless of what happens.

the best to you,

t
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:43 am

Instigator wrote:You know what really gets me going, the truth finally floats to the surface for everyone to see, but the peanut gallery who are completely mind controlled with the webbot program continue to talk in clif high manure language, tipping points, tptb, web spider, webbot, linguistics ...... hunting and stalking media reports to twist anything and everything to make it true ...... Its so hard to accept that you were duped!......... I mean wtf

Clif is a disinfo agent, shill and a government op to promote fear and propaganda and once its out there for all to see, these zombie worship continues ?? Rushing to hear his response on his website ?? HELLO McFLYS !

Seriously if this was my forum, I would remove all posts that mention clif, add a filter to remove all mind controlled linguistics and word associations, and instant bans on people who continue to post videos of these Muppets ...... But hey that's just me Cheerful

This should be a lesson to the misled, if a goofball like clif can seduce you to fear and destruction and make you yearn for more, then you will enjoy the 4th dimension as its your most probable destination. Some people will never accept they were wrong, true denial and victim consciousness completely unaware of their actions.
    When will a lesson be learnt and understood, how many times must this occur to some for the penny to drop
    Suspect

Namaste

Instigator ,

Could it be possible that you are in denial mode ?
    Cliff predicted many events with his webbot system . Just to quote a couple of recent ones.
    The Eric Cantona, and the Gulf of Mexico "volcano " . Because you never bought his reports , you never read the disclaimer printed in the very first page of each report . Here it is " disclaimer : This forecast is real . A person would still be an idiot to make decisions based solely on their interpretation of my interpretation of strange data patterns . Universe rewards thinking . Everyone should try it for themselves at least once . Now would be a good time . It does not hurt as much as you might think !"

So I know that interpreting data is not a precise science and it is prone to errors of interpretations , If you don't know this .... did you expect INFALLIBILITY ?
    I read a lot of reports of Cliff and I know that we humans are telepathic but we do not know how to use this capability .

I don't know but the latest bunch of news about Ireland and Portugal indicate to me that a "tipping point " has been reached " and it does not need to be a single point but a series of related events …
    we are in a downward spiral .

If you think that predictive linguistic does not work , it is fine for me , but do not criticize the one that have opposite point of view .

Here is and extract of page 4 of his last report "
    " What we think we know about November 2010 and the tipping point forecast for the 8th through the 11th can be summed up very easily . So what follows is a brief view of some of the 'pickets ' in the tipping pit fence .

Then Cliff goes on talking about a planetary currency crisis to play out in the future months . Some of the tipping points "revolve around the dollar"
    and
    " don't be fooled . The "currency destruction" wave will wash your old life away "

Be well

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Instigator, I personally believe in transparency which means information is reviewed and discussed from multiple sources. I knew Cliff was full of it over a year ago. And way before.. back when Bush was in office I knew the whole fiscal situation was taking a rapid turn toward the toilet just months after Bush was elected. And I knew two years before Bush was elected from my own inside sources that he was being groomed to be president and would be president irrespective of how the public voted. However, at that time we didn't have the diebold election voting machines in place, but I did know that Florida would be the swing state as that was where Jeb Bush was governor.

I even had a little communication exchange with prez Bush Sr. where he flat out said his own son wasn't the sharpest knief in the drawer and that he planned on Jeb running in 2012. I may be able to pull up that info somewhere.

The bottom line is that having disinformation exposed is just as valuable as having the factual data because it allows the public to get a sense of the bigger lies that are being perpetrated around them. We are just a small forum. Yet we have people from around the globe (141 countries) who pop in and take a look at what we post. If we post disinformation claiming it is disinformation at least they have the opportunity to get another point of view and think about what else is going on.

Also remember, this is YOUR forum just as much as it is any of the other member's forum and the best thing about this forum is everyone has a right to express their opinion and EVERYONEs opinion is valued. We don't have to agree like it is on many out "cult" like forums and that is what I like about Mists. Disagreement is healthy because it gives us the opportunity to look at another's perspective from a different point of view. We are all facets of the same diamond (humankind). The collective consciousness is who we are. Crazy Happy

Not sit back, have a cup Cup o and please fill us on with what is going on with the sun and the latest earthquake projections as we have some Mists friends traveling who are interested in the safer locations to hang their hat. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 pm

I think that the whole thing is being blown out of proportion, what is that terrible sin Clif has committed, he posted in the GLP and did not tell people he was a Bald Rishi? so if I know the proper name of people should I call them impostors and slander them just because someone says they don't believe in Jesus and he wanted to make money? Insanely Happy don't you want to make money? please, a business is suposed to make money and religion is a personal thing, people have the right to believe whatever and that is ok too

WAKE UP people, we live in a planet where EVERYTHING is a lie, your name, your birth certificate, what they teach you in school, what the doctor tells you, your partner, marriage, the labels of food in the supermarket, etc, etc, etc...even the Bible is a lie concocted in the 3rd century to manipulate people

Who tells the truth? ... everybody lies, the politicians, the priests, the doctors, the lawyers, newsreaders, reporters etc., etc., etc.,

Have anyone ever heard the term "is just business...is not personal"

If you believed in Clif and he has "let you down" ...errrrr he can not let you down, you should not have expectations in the first place, take responsibility and stop giving your power away to people specially if you meet them over the net where names are avatars and people feel free to speak cos in ordinary life you can't

Have you ever heard about polite society, or shall I say, lying society where hypocrisy is the norm

WAKE UP PEOPLE EVERYBODY LIES...if you don't know this well, you are lying

The only way out of this matrix is by being aware that all that is outside yourself is a lie, except smells. Don't follow the white lie, follow your intuition

perspective is what we need, the bigger picture, Clif is just the next soap opera...there is no kindness in pointing fingers where there is no evidence of wrong doing
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 pm

It is now or never, tomorrow will be too late

Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Clif is a disinfo agent, shill and a government op to promote fear and propaganda and once its out there for all to see, these zombie worship continues ??

This great blog about Clif needs to be read by everybody.
    Dots are connected for those with EYES TO SEE.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-i-think-and-why-about-clif-high.html

What I think and Why Through My Research about Clif High and the Webbot Technology Being Used To Try To Manifest Negative Events - How I came to the Conclusion!

Snip:

How could something that was suppose to be and claimed it was for the betterment of mankind, be so destructive in many people’s lives?

*Also, this was posted at GLP about this woman's blog....

=WOW!
    I just finished reading this woman's blog post about her investigation of Clif High and I have to admit, she is completely accurate about what she sees.

He is a complete fraud.
    He is a bitter, lonely old man hiding out in his shack in Olympia WA scamming people out of money.

The moon thing about him posting his new reports when it is a new moon is creepy and the fact that he wants chaos and destruction to happen - even talks about "The 100th Monkey" - basically if he gets a few people to follow him thinking that major doom is going to happen on a specific date, perhaps it will come true if he gets enough people to put all their energies into it, therefore making it happen.

He is one disgusting individual with his own agenda. Hopefully now that he is outed, we will not hear anymore from him ever again.

I think the enlightened people at GLP need to keep the heat on him to keep repeating that he is a proven fraud and has been outed.

I don't think Vlif High will go away easily or quietly, without his own media campaign to gain sympathy, (pretending he is NOT a black magician ... the role he is playing to direct negative outcomes) just as Colleen Thomas was heavily playing the sympathy card as her ship of credibility was slowly yet steadfastly sinking in the sea of rational thought.

So GLPers, keep calling a spade a spade and keep the pressure on him.

Yes, we need to keep the pressure on him and make sure he is outed for good.

This person who put a lot of time and effort into her blog post made some really good points.

His house is basically a trash hole and how can someone who says their into martial arts, peace, zen, blah blah blah live in a disgusting place. She went back and listened to some of his interviewed and he basically gives himself away that he is a fraud and is making it all up.

He has some weird personal agenda to see if he can sway the public consciousness to fulfill his own doom. The vile hate posts he posted he on GLP says it all.
    Oh, but he does not condone violence...he just promotes it.

He is worse than a fraud, taking money from people - he is down right as evil as they come.

And what about George Ure?
    How does he fit into all this? Was he in on his scam too?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1264829/pg1
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 4 Empty Another Perspective

Post  QueeQueg Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Hello All,

I'd like to preface my comment with the fact that I neither intend to defend nor decry Mr. High. If he's in it just for the money, which I doubt, so be it. That's what drives this insane world. I don't know him but have been aware of his work for a couple years now. It's obvious to me that he has some sort of an inside line. Whether it's a computer connection to a collective consciousness or he's a black ops disinfo organ, I don't know. And it's irrelevant frankly. It's all DISINFO out here in the aether. As the old Irish proverb goes; "It may not be the truth but there is some truth in it". It's your job as a critical thinking human spirit to pick the wheat from the chaff. Unless of course the fluoride has had it's intended effect. If you were an effective prophet you would be at the least made "privy" to info from all sorts of sources, some honest, some sinister some disingenuous. It's difficult to discern the difference in a subject as emotionally charged as the possibility of a total paradigm shift at the very least, that I think most here agree is upon us. If you could not be at least tacitly controlled you would meet the fate of someone like William Cooper. That being said look past the trees for the forest.

I knew the minute that he began to insist on specific dates and general events he had been compromised whether intentionally on his part or surreptitiously by some insidious source of information. The method would be to give some actionable intel to gain confidence and then when the time was right give him the turd for his punch bowl and let him run with it. Yes he has a big ego. But who wouldn't if they truly believed they had a lock on the future. Don't ask me how I know that! What is interesting is that virtually all the alternative news sites seem to be accusing each other of being infiltrated. There has always been a rivalry of the egos here, but it has taken on a whole new dimension these days. It's a sign of the times. It's obviously an organized major Psyop being orchestrated to great effect to obscure the truth.

As far as I'm concerned on 11-8-2010, Clif's stated "beginning of tension" period, a probably Chinese SLICBM was launched off the LA coast for all the world to see. The gauntlet was thrown down. And IMO right on cue. Ironically or intentionally the date in China at the time was 11-9-2010. I'm sure you can see the 911 symbology here. Now this AM, the Chinese controlled rabid pitbull North Korea responds to a very provocative US / PTB sponsored war game in disputed territory, with a no nonsense in your face; Bring it on Dude! I'd say we're definitely heading down that slope the SOTTC reports describe.

Yes I felt a little disappointed when on the 8th I didn't wake up to a newsblast of a busboy in Miami watching a mushroom cloud on CNN. But I've had this happen before, it comes with the territory. Y2K comes to mind. In fact I'm barely old enough to remember The Cuban Missile Crisis and the subsequent PTB removal of JFK from a position to threaten their nefarious agenda as well. I said disappointed because I believe the alternative to be less palatable. A ruling elite class of parasitic sociopaths, that have done nothing but suck the wealth of the earth and it's inhabitants dry through contrived constant warfare, disease and famine. A group whom if they decided I was worthy of serving them would walk me through a porno scanner on the way to implant an electrical shock chip in my medulla oblongata to help me see things their way.

It's all beginning to fall together as we watch. About a dozen years ago on Coast to Coast, Major Ed Dames made one of the many predictions that he was ridiculed for. Some have unequivocally come true since. He empathically stated that he could not give dates or times for events on the horizon because he believes the collective conscious is outside of time. He could only give temporal markers. His one prediction that seems to now be coming to fruition was of a solar event he called the "Kill Shot". A major CME from the sun that would be something of a TEOTWAKI event. It's temporal marker would be the world's next belligerent use of nuclear weapons, that would occur on the Korean Peninsula.

To Clif if you're reading this, I know like myself you must have a thick hide. Being the boy who cries wolf draws many slings and arrows. But remember the moral of the story was that the wolf did eventually come. I think I hear him howling as I type! Maybe he's looking for some pie

Q

PS: for those whom I'm sure will accuse me of being one of Clif and George's shills you're right. "I am his father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's former roommate." It's time to get a liplock on a Lonestar tongue
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Actually - Q - Agenda is Agenda no matter what way One comes to seeing It...

BTW - Welcome...

The scewing intentional - The result ? Agenda being frontloaded as Imminent visa vee the corruption OF the Data Sets...

I don't have anything more to say than - Man - I Love this Site and the Peeps gathering here...

Bravo...

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:56 pm

well hello there queequeg,
    the wolf MAY eventually come, but a stopped clock is right at least twice a day Wink

are you a one poster? In any case it is always interesting to read a well considered opinion whomever you may be .
    BTW some say William Cooper was disinfo. I dunno, but no sacred cows in my yard. The more someone tries to convince me , especially through fear, the less I'm buying, though I take your point, a dead whistle blower is somewhat more compelling.

Looking forward to some other quee-pinions

Last edited by anomalous cowherd on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Quote: It's your job as a critical thinking human spirit to pick the wheat from the chaff. Unless of course the fluoride has had it's intended effect. Lolerz Double Thumbs Up

Welcome QueeQueg and aloha. Thank you for joining us and sharing your outlook. I think I like Cliff High a lot more then I do Dr. Doom - who I did listen to, spent thousands of dollars buying supplies, relocating and burying a 40 foot container in the hillside getting ready for Y2K. Needless to say all of that stuff is still in Oregon, we're in Hawaii and it's ten years later. Sometimes I truly wonder at my own folly but decided to forgive myself because back then I didn't know time travel was real and there are those manipulating the flow of time and events on a regular basis. If Y2K had happened without time travel intervention I suspect the infastructure would have melted down back then.

Also, N. Korea did launch an underground nuke several years back if I recall correctly and will likely do something dreadful this time unless stopped. I did read that a transfer of power may have happened as their head political figure may have died but that is just speculation. You know how it goes. The new kid on the block has to do some posturing before others take him seriously.

As for Cliff High, that is a whole other ball of wax. I really don't care that he had a sock puppet at GLP. Nor does it bother me that he charges for the reports he generates. I suspect some of his data to be authentic... however, he, himself months back, did address the issue of the data being contaminated. In fact he was quite angry with people who bought his reports and then in turn posted it on the net. What I didn't expect was that Cliff might be deliberately contaminating his own data stream. However, I don't know if this is a fact, yet given what the others are posting - it is a possibility. Nor do I think it is Cliff's intention to provide disinformation. At least I've not seen the evidence to support that and have only read others speculations. What I do find disconcerting is his saying it was going to be his last report as if something dreadful was going to happen and we would all be electronically cut off from one another. That is how I took it.

Now... given the other data coming in from the other scientific sector regarding solar flares, Nibiru, possible pole shift sooner then later, possible nukes from N. Korea... there is a feeling of being squeezed through the toothpaste tube rather quickly. Science tells us that as we come closer to the galactic core more cosmic rays bombared the earth, the earth changes are intensifying, tempers frayed, time is collapsing and people are stressed out to the max. It is understandable that those individuals who are highly visible are held to another level of accountability then us peons sitting on the bottom of the food chain pile here at Mists. As a public figure, Cliff made it clear that his intention was to help others. Did that happen?

Well let's see. Last November and this November he talked about the economy and possible bank holiday. Last year and this, we pulled our money out of the bank and delayed paying bills just in case. Did this help us or hinder us? Well, it added stress to our lives because of everything we had to do to cover taking this type of action... but what particularly pissed me off is that I would have rather spent my time and effort on something that is real. I cannot get that time back. So in one sense Cliff reminds me of Dr. Doom (who I really dislike). I don't dislike Cliff - yet. But my sense is that he mislead others into taking actions that may have not been in their best interests.

I am also aware that there are several members on our forum who are quite passionate about Cliff. I'm not. Having been through something like this with Dr.Ed Dames - Doom I just refuse to get to worked up over Cliff's faux pas. But what he did do is blow his credibility with me which isn't too cool because like the little boy crying wolf, I've no doubt that one day the wolf will be there. Only I may not pay attention when it would have been a wiser choice to do so.

As to your being related to Cliff. So am I. I'm his aunti. Nutbar

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:50 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Instigator wrote:You know what really gets me going, the truth finally floats to the surface for everyone to see, but the peanut gallery who are completely mind controlled with the webbot program continue to talk in clif high manure language, tipping points, tptb, web spider, webbot, linguistics ...... Hunting and stalking media reports to twist anything and everything to make it true ...... Its so hard to accept that you were duped!......... I mean wtf

Suspect

Namaste

Instigator ,

Clif predicted many events with his webbot system . Just to quote a couple of recent ones.
    The Eric Cantona, and the Gulf of Mexico "volcano " . Because you never bought his reports , you never read the disclaimer printed in the very first page of each report . Here it is " disclaimer : This forecast is real . A person would still be an idiot to make decisions based solely on their interpretation of my interpretation of strange data patterns . Universe rewards thinking . Everyone should try it for themselves at least once . Now would be a good time . It does not hurt as much as you might think !"

So I know that interpreting data is not a precise science and it is prone to errors of interpretations , If you don't know this .... Did you expect INFALLIBILITY ?
    I read a lot of reports of Cliff and I know that we humans are telepathic but we do not know how to use this capability .

I don't know but the latest bunch of news about Ireland and Portugal indicate to me that a "tipping point " has been reached " and it does not need to be a single point but a series of related events …
    We are in a downward spiral .

If you think that predictive linguistic does not work , it is fine for me , but do not criticize the one that have opposite point of view .

" What we think we know about November 2010 and the tipping point forecast for the 8th through the 11th can be summed up very easily . So what follows is a brief view of some of the 'pickets ' in the tipping pit fence .

Then Cliff goes on talking about a planetary currency crisis to play out in the future months . Some of the tipping points "revolve around the dollar"
    And
    " don't be fooled . The "currency destruction" wave will wash your old life away "

Be well

Cliff predicted the Gulf Volcano ?? Really now

Oh you must be talking about the ? Israeli mistake, the beginning of WW3 for Nov 2009 caused by a newk detonation that accidently fractured a volcano and following eruption ?? But this somehow is a HIT predicted the Gulf Disaster in may ?? Please forgive me here, the media talk was Gulf Oil Spill so somehow linguistically Oil Volcano matches these news reports??

Lets not forget the Ill winds that would sweep world wide in 9 cycles and kill 2 billion people resulting of this prediction based on his analysis and webbot report Oct 09 for Nov tipping point Nov 4-9 2009

Somehow your monkey mind makes this an accurate HIT LOL yeah some how Clif accurately predicted the 2001 disaster before it happened but not quite because he didn't fix the spyders in time, also 2004 tsunami yeah he did but ummm not quite, I guess not quite seems to fit this self proclaimed linguistic joke.

Clif predicted the US dollar collapse way back in 2007 and every year there after, and its removal mid 2010, ummm how did that go ?? Stock market closure 2010 ??? Ummm derivatives collapse 2009-2010 ?? Silver to be $800 oz in 2010 how was this prediction ?? I can rattle on a thousand more but I'm not the one in denial.

I choose to look at facts and verifiable proof, call me pedantic or a realist

Grabbing at straws you now cling to the hope that the fame of Eric Cantona can manufacture a hit ?? For a comment that seems to fit a webdouch remark therefore it must be some tipping point ??
    I never brought his reports ?? You sure about that ?? In order to prove a fraud you need to fully research ... Unlike some here who blindly follow like true sheep, I actually followed this fraud from the very start and what's unfolding now has been the writing of the wall for well over 2 years.

You are proudly fooled, You are also in deep state of denial, how does one look in the mirror day after day knowing they were played a fool ?? Predictive linguistics ?? Show me how these spyders are suppose to work with these Internet restrictions firmly in place..... Maybe if I cry during this response will you believe what I am saying ??

You follow a fraud you become one, universal law of attraction, so if you follow a manure salesman what does it make you ??? Would you need a linguistic analysis tipping point type of data to spell this out for you ?? Would talking to a group of psychics be needed to point out the obvious ??

Quote"A person would still be an idiot to make decisions based solely on their interpretation of my interpretation of strange data patterns . Universe rewards thinking ."

Now decipher who he is really referring too in this disclaimer above .... You have made a conscious decision to believe this manure report, therefore you are the idiot he is talking about as you have somehow linked manure to truth based on his rubbish using the illusion of a mind control program that you all have fallen victim for.

Quote"If you think that predictive linguistic does not work , it is fine for me , but do not criticize the one that have opposite point of view ."

People who are mind controlled can be easily predictive linguistically, anything and everything Clif does has no foundation nor credibility, the guy is a proven cheat liar and a fraud. Somehow I am the one in denial here ? Naughty

now i will let you all go back to your manure reports and Clif worship, just remember every now and again someone will come here and slap some truth in your face, but done with true love so some of you can snap out of your comatose state

Namaste

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:59 pm

Instigator, when you are on a roll you are truly awesome! A realist and pedantic is good. Damn fine good! Double Thumbs Up

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:34 pm

Instigator,

I like your sharp responses with a good sense of humor.Thubs Up I have come to the same conclusion after carefully watching him for 2 years.
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Thanks for all the warm welcomes folks.

Yes Clif needs to be taken with a bit of trepidation. But I'd venture that who here is immune to a little reptilian palaver from time to time.

I'm glad I found this forum by chance. I'm even pleased to make the acquaintance of the of the so aptly monikered Instigator. Must be the water down there in Oz spinning counterclockwise in the loo that makes you guys so perceptive. Why all we'd have to talk about without a true skeptic is what color coffin we've reserved for Clif's big show. Of course when you are the first spot Nibiru down under from the southern ecliptic you'll be the boy crying wolf cyclops Actually I have a # of associates in Oz and they all stand on solid ground IMO. And I understand you're viewpoint. Be nice nice if Clif would crawl out from under his rock and make a coherent statement.

I've only had the opportunity to read this particular thread but with the holiday weekend looming, I'll have the time to peruse the various forums herein. So AC I hope to have much more to say!

Q

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:34 am

Instigator wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:
    Instigator wrote:You know what really gets me going, the truth finally floats to the surface for everyone to see, but the peanut gallery who are completely mind controlled with the webbot program continue to talk in clif high manure language, tipping points, tptb, web spider, webbot, linguistics ...... Hunting and stalking media reports to twist anything and everything to make it true ...... Its so hard to accept that you were duped!......... I mean wtf

Suspect

Namaste

Instigator ,

Clif predicted many events with his webbot system . Just to quote a couple of recent ones.

So I know that interpreting data is not a precise science and it is prone to errors of interpretations , If you don't know this .... Did you expect INFALLIBILITY ?

We are in a downward spiral .

And

Be well

Cliff predicted the Gulf Volcano ?? Really now

Oh you must be talking about the ? Israeli mistake, the beginning of WW3 for Nov 2009 caused by a newk detonation that accidently fractured a volcano and following eruption ?? But this somehow is a HIT predicted the Gulf Disaster in may ?? Please forgive me here, the media talk was Gulf Oil Spill so somehow linguistically Oil Volcano matches these news reports??

Lets not forget the Ill winds that would sweep world wide in 9 cycles and kill 2 billion people resulting of this prediction based on his analysis and webbot report Oct 09 for Nov tipping point Nov 4-9 2009

Somehow your monkey mind makes this an accurate HIT LOL yeah some how Clif accurately predicted the 2001 disaster before it happened but not quite because he didn't fix the spyders in time, also 2004 tsunami yeah he did but ummm not quite, I guess not quite seems to fit this self proclaimed linguistic joke.

Clif predicted the US dollar collapse way back in 2007 and every year there after, and its removal mid 2010, ummm how did that go ?? Stock market closure 2010 ??? Ummm derivatives collapse 2009-2010 ?? Silver to be $800 oz in 2010 how was this prediction ?? I can rattle on a thousand more but I'm not the one in denial.

I choose to look at facts and verifiable proof, call me pedantic or a realist

Grabbing at straws you now cling to the hope that the fame of Eric Cantona can manufacture a hit ?? For a comment that seems to fit a webdouch remark therefore it must be some tipping point ??
    I never brought his reports ?? You sure about that ?? In order to prove a fraud you need to fully research ... Unlike some here who blindly follow like true sheep, I actually followed this fraud from the very start and what's unfolding now has been the writing of the wall for well over 2 years.

You are proudly fooled, You are also in deep state of denial, how does one look in the mirror day after day knowing they were played a fool ?? Predictive linguistics ?? Show me how these spyders are suppose to work with these Internet restrictions firmly in place..... Maybe if I cry during this response will you believe what I am saying ??

You follow a fraud you become one, universal law of attraction, so if you follow a manure salesman what does it make you ??? Would you need a linguistic analysis tipping point type of data to spell this out for you ?? Would talking to a group of psychics be needed to point out the obvious ??

Quote"A person would still be an idiot to make decisions based solely on their interpretation of my interpretation of strange data patterns . Universe rewards thinking ."

Now decipher who he is really referring too in this disclaimer above .... You have made a conscious decision to believe this manure report, therefore you are the idiot he is talking about as you have somehow linked manure to truth based on his rubbish using the illusion of a mind control program that you all have fallen victim for.

You fit this pattern perfectly because you believe every interpretation contained in the report as gospel instead of considering it as a bunch of future possibilities and then when only some of those possibilities materialize you call it a failure !

Quote"If you think that predictive linguistic does not work , it is fine for me , but do not criticize the one that have opposite point of view ."

People who are mind controlled can be easily predictive linguistically, anything and everything Clif does has no foundation nor credibility, the guy is a proven cheat liar and a fraud. Somehow I am the one in denial here ? Naughty

now i will let you all go back to your manure reports and Clif worship, just remember every now and again someone will come here and slap some truth in your face, but done with true love so some of you can snap out of your comatose state

Namaste

So who reads the Cliff reports reads manure ! Tell me how come that now ,there are some private and government organizations that have been set up to do essentially the same work of Cliff's webbots ? Obviously the PTB reads Cliff's report and his website got shut down with some BS pretext . Obviously some entities got fed up with his predictions of possibilities .
    The problems with the webbots are the feed back . Certain sites must be screened out or the results become biased . Cliff himself predicted that his work would finish because of the uncontrollable feedback . I suspect that that even the webbots can be manipulated today just like the money markets are manipulated with High Frequency Trading used by the banksters to manipulate the price of stock or minerals. This set up is already in place with so many paid infiltrators in many websites

Instigator , I am happy to read " manure " but you just stay under a rock closed to possibilities because that is disinformation according to you !
    Be well
    Namaste !
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:49 am

"So AC I hope to have much more to say!"

thats good to know, Q, I'm loving on your avatar, and such high quality too, looking forward to seeing it around the place. We also love our forum and you are most welcome.

instigator, nice job, but you know, some people do NOT want to be parted from their doom. I just keep mine at GLP to avoid contamination. Man, is there not enough here and now verifiable weirdeness to be dealing with in real time?

I dont belive in Ed Dames either, or any of the disaster merchants, I'd go so far as to say we are IN the disaster right now. Anything I cant actually satisfactorily prepare for I put on the back burner, which is not at all a bad thing, many of those burners have run out of gas .

I go by how does the merchant make you feel? powerless? It's all vey well for Clif to be crying tears of bittersweet joy for 2044 when humans finally get it but it's pretty disempowering for the average conspiracy nut. It cracks me up when people parrot his terminology, oh my predictive linguistics , tempurah markers, etc etc... hey I've got fortune cookies and its time I bought another box. Me and my monkey mind very much you see.

Maybe clif and deagle are like Bush and Kerry, seemingly at odds but belonging to the same club .

Btw, I got pics of clif, Lmfao

I'd go so far as to say clif was/is a psy op to see how you get the self proclaimed discerning to buy pie in the sky . Not to say it wasn't interesting, and the wierdest thing of all is I wonder if clif believes it himself? prolly

As an aside, i wonder what particular issue has brought GLP to it's knees necessitating the lockdown? never seen that before Question
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:25 am

Dear Cowherd: I have only visited GLP a couple of times. What do you mean by "lockdown?" Thanks, Lindabaker.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 am

oh jeeze linda I was waiting for you... ok,well, never seen it before myself, it just comes up as on lockdown, google the page, they say they were under attack so no one can post, read or nuttin.
    I find this interesting... in light...

ok it's back up and running, I'm not banned but none the wiser, off to collect my couple of days worth of missing doom brooom brooom Freedom
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:50 am

I am not here to defend Clif High, I don't even know him....my problem is to see so many people buying into it...like with all else, I listen to him and read reports and took what was useful to me. A bit like reading bloomberg or business week...one needs to use discernment

Now to accuse him to have evil intent, as Sherriet is doing, well Insanely Happy honestly, Clif's audience was a tiny amount of people. When people have big light quotients you can change the future with few, when they are ordinary people weeellll you need loads. Simple mathematics Sherriet. One thing I don't like is back stabbing people...there are threads in the webbot forum that discuss whether the data is valid or not and I have never seen sherriet, maybe I missed her

the bottom line is NO ONE CAN BE BLAMED FOR OUR PERSONAL FEAR, it is our responsibility to own our stuff soooo, Sherriet idolized Clif and he did not live to her expectations...from sherriet's badmouthing of Clif:

I would like to say, in August I confronted Clif in an email with all the information I had dug up at that time. I included the Kanji symbols and flat-out told him, I thought the reports were about the awake and aware focusing their intent and energy into the events he forecasted, so they would occur. Also he was keeping the awake and aware’s energy in the negative with Fear and Worry, which feeds the PTB. He replied back and denied my accusations and that was the last time I emailed him, except for a follow up to his denial. I have never emailed him again. What is also funny is I was banned off the webbot forum not long after, though I had never posted any of my thoughts about Clif there, but there are a couple of "high profile members/mods there, who did know what I found out". http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2010/11/what-i-think-and-why-about-clif-high.html

I don't know why sherriet was banned if she was at all, there were problems with the forum and PAM went out of control, nothing to do with Clif

If you want to blame something for the ills of humanity, television and movies are a better place to start, they have MASIVE audiences that dream our reality

I personally think that Clif was trying to change something and he has stepped into some body's toes, hence the fall...otherwise, why now? the Baldrishi went on for ages and Clif wrote about Deagle ages ago...So, Bill Ryan and Deagle were powerless to flex the muscles of psy op friends to ruin Clif then, why now?

I say let them fight at the mat and see how this evolves cos sooner or later the spring will bounce but siding with Bill Ryan here at the Mists does not seem logical and why should we side with anyone?

Every person has precious gift to offer us so I open my door to all, every person has lessons to learn too. I am not against Clif, he is never done anything to me so why should I be

Bill Ryan is different and so is Deagle, they are both openly misinforming us and Bill Ryan has behaved in a very dictatorial way to many of us. Additionally one just have to go a review their interviews and find that much of what was predicted never happened, they FAILED and got jealous and angry with Clif not only cos he challenge them but because he was succesful

Nevertheless I learned from them all, it made me more strong and discerning so I am grateful to all

Now if I have to chose between Bill Ryan and Bill Deagle and Clif, I will chose Clif

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:01 am

"I am not here to defend Clif High, I don't even know him....my problem is to see so many people buying into it...like with all else, I listen to him and read reports and took what was useful to me. A bit like reading bloomberg or business week...one needs to use discernment"

The same with me Andromeda. I can listen to anybody wihout the message affecting my life in a critical and decisive manner. There are so many out there spreading different kind of messages...like TREE or Colleen... Lolerz
    seeker of truth
    seeker of truth

Post  seeker of truth Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:02 am

Even if the reports were not meant to keep people in fear and worry, Clif should have known it was the energy that fed TPTB through him putting out the reports. If Clif is as enlightened as he says in interviews, then he would have known the reports based on negative events alone is not good for people's energies.

There were no counter balances to the reports of positive energy.

The reports made people change their lives in believing something big and bad was around the corner, when each date was missed of the really big event, then another date would be added.

There is more I know about this, due to be so engrossed and it running my life for 2 years, I had changed many things for the worst, due to believing the worst.

I am now shedding that cloak of fear (actually I shed it a couple of months ago), but I am seeing the light even more.

Clif and the webbot and all associated with it, is now part of my past. I am going forward with Love and Light in my heart.

I have enjoyed reading the Elf transmissions, listening to Little Grandmother videos and others in that the transformation happening, is we will be getting back to WHO we ARE! And that is why everything is coming to a head right now - the energies are changing.

I believe TPTB are trying to keep everyone's energy in the negative and anger, so they don't see the light of Love. They know the energies are changing and Love and Light do not benefit them, nor people connecting to the higher energies, as control is lost. I believe Clif has played his part in that, with the awake and aware's energy being kept in fear and worry, always expecting another date.

But, it is also said, those who are awake and aware can help others see the bright energy of Love, but our intent has to stay that way.

There are those, who will refuse to take their blinders off, due to their own emotions and energy they have put into believing Clif and the webbot. But we are all on our own journeys and we are at different stages, but I believe if we sincerely strive to let the love and light in our lives and be who we are suppose to be, the world will change.

I have belief in everyone and I believe in Who I AM - but I have still been struggling with keeping that Light and Love in every cell of my body for every second of time.

But Love and Light is what feels right, compared to the darkness of which I have just come out of. I am ready to keep walking towards the light and learning more through Love!

I am thankful to finding this place through the information about Clif, as I did not know this forum existed before.

It feels so calm and loving here.

sunny
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 am

burgundia wrote:"I am not here to defend Clif High, I don't even know him....my problem is to see so many people buying into it...like with all else, I listen to him and read reports and took what was useful to me. A bit like reading bloomberg or business week...one needs to use discernment"

The same with me Andromeda. I can listen to anybody wihout the message affecting my life in a critical and decisive manner. There are so many out there spreading different kind of messages...like TREE or Colleen... Lolerz

Or metatron lol I agree with you Double Thumbs Up

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:30 am