tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
mudra
Jonah
Lionhawk
Reunite
TRANCOSO
Sparks
mountainman
seeker of truth
starninja
QueeQueg
Instigator
investigator
Mizzrible
Bullet in the Moon
Brook
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
Anchor
burgundia
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
MargueriteBee
tacodog
Carol
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Linda
32 posters

Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Anchor
    Anchor

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  Anchor Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:49 am

burgundia wrote:They are also saying that it is coming in waves...why in waves? Maybe there is a reason to it.

There is. It gives the bodies who are having problems absorbing the energy the best chance to "recover" from the little shocks, before the next wave hits.

Think footsteps - one step at a time.

John..
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:54 am

Anchor wrote:
    burgundia wrote:They are also saying that it is coming in waves...why in waves? Maybe there is a reason to it.

There is. It gives the bodies who are having problems absorbing the energy the best chance to "recover" from the little shocks, before the next wave hits.

John..

That reasoning presuppose that the waves are weak ! But there is no guarantee ....
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:27 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Anchor wrote:

John..

That reasoning presuppose that the waves are weak ! But there is no guarantee ....

Waves, are created due to the unstable structure that needs to be in order that life exists. The waves do not care if you survive or reciover from the waves. It is not the same energy structure. It has no reasoning as us, in our human dimension. If there were bno longer waves then this part of the greater being will die.

Usually, the cmes dye down when there are waves from outside of our solar system. It is these waves that create our solar cycle. The cycle changes according to where we are in the greater system.

This means that if there is alot of CMES, then there is low cosmic waves. So if we are expecting a big CME do not expect a large wave from the cosmos.

All that being said, the regular clock work of our system, that even the swiss would be jealous of, is working in reverse or topsey turvey way. The opposites are giving the rhythm rather than staying in the norm. This is not true for all the solar cycle and system aspects. It is more like the under current is changing. If you think of it like this. The river is rolling down stream. But when there is a dip, or large bend the water will flow back in the other direstion whilst being swept away at the same time bi=y the river.

We are keeping our current course but with a certain level of backwash. If the back wash becomes greater than the current. Then things will become incredible interesting. But until that time things are abnormallly normal. If you see what I mean.

We have a control over system that we can steer. We have the choice of direction our solar system can take. This goes heavily into the idea that ETs are not allowed to interfier with us here. Although they do, from both sdides and that us creating problems for them and for us. We are in the right place at the right time to diret the entire solar system and all that sail in her. Obviously you have groups that want one wxay and the other the other way. This is the influences that are pushed on us.

We can physically change our trojectory over time. Don't forget hairpins and right angled corners are very bad for eveyone involved. So keep the course smooth.

love to all,

t
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 am

burgundia wrote:I think that when the cosmic wave arrives i will go out to meet it....If it is coming so it was meant to be...

Yep - Front Lawn - Sitting comfortably in My collapsible Chair with Wife and Two Cats - Coffee in Hand - Smiling with anticipation as It comes in...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:35 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I think that when the cosmic wave arrives i will go out to meet it....If it is coming so it was meant to be...

Yep - Front Lawn - Sitting comfortably in My collapsible Chair with Wife and Two Cats - Coffee in Hand - Smiling with anticipation as It comes in...

Harp

really a good way to greet it...a cup of aromatic coffee in your hand , the person you love next to you, and your pets around.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:46 am

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ukemiarts.html

Clif has posted a response for those that are interested.

Yes, i did post on the GLP *(glupers...my label as i imagine they 'gulp' a lot as part of the emotional rush of their craving for DOOOOOOOMMMMM...) forum. Igor and i have some linguistic experiments on-going to determine what will be required in the way of processing to screen out our own impact on the language, if it is even possible at this stage. GLP is among our test bed sites. HPH and our shape reports have become so infamous that propagation and pollution of our data stream is a reality. We will be continuing the experiments over the next few weeks (assuming net is up, and there is some level of 'normality' out and about), and should have results in about a month.

The rest can be read on the above link.

Failing, falling, flying, fearlessness ...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 am

Another thing in this whistleblower "virgin mary" thing is that Clif never implied he was working for free. From the beginning he charged for his reports and it was big money then. More than $ 200 each so those that think he was in for the money, they are right. But, it was a business in the first place and no one have been forced to buy reports in the same way no one is forced to buy astrological reports...if they didn't work why it lasted so many years?

The others like dill beagle, kerry, bill ryan etc, etc have pretended they were in "for the good of humanity" and live of donations...yeah right if you want to believe, they are all disinfo with a "cover" of "goodness". No much have come to pass from the combined effort of Bill and Kerry...and that is a fact

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:19 am

Linda wrote:Clif once said there would be some reputations ruined and it could even be his.

Well, it just happened and he did it to himself.

On godlikeproductions.com he made a huge mistake and thought he would never get caught. Personally, I never trusted him due to his huge ego, outrageous claims and foul mouth.

And of course all his lies about doing the 'last' report, his 'last' interview or that his report was hacked and was 'somehow' made public.

Also the recent FAILED Nov 'tipping point' event that would be bigger than 9/11, blah, blah, blah.

Many of you already know my beef with Mel Fabregas on Veritas when he banned some of us for GETTING TOO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH.
    In my case, I outed many of his so-called 'whistleblowers' or guests because I did my RESEARCH and stated FACTS.
    Of course he claims I was a 'troublemaker' and 'caused' problems.......typical of these types.

Anyway, when I heard that Mel was interviewing Clif for 3 hours and for FREE......I knew something was up and that the BOTH of them were 'selected' to be on the same train of fake reporting.

It was to deceive the masses....AGAIN.

Clif admitted to posting at GLP and one member did a little research. Guess what?

Clif had been posting BOGUS, fear mongering, and self promoting posts since 2005!

The PROOF is all there and make sure you read all the things Clif the deceiver has written in the 3rd person.

SNIP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1259058/pg1

Meet baldrishi. You know him as Clif High.

I didn't write all of this.
    Clif High did. Maybe his wife in a couple of these.

Clif admitted on his site that he posted on GLP.
    [link to halfpasthuman.com]

From the official web bot forum, he posted on this thread on GLP.
    [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
    That gives his user ID as 581357, and when I searched that ID, I hit jackpot.

Anyone can search this on their own with the above links and come up with what I did. Clif posts here as baldrishi. One or two times his wife posts under the same ID.

The thing that made me post was the thread he started here.
    [link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
    He talks about himself in the third person and gets XXXX started about his site being down. Yeah.

Search BOTH threads started by AND replies by user 581357.
    I don't believe Clif is as ethical as I gave him credit for.

Prime example:
    "halfpasthuman.com is gone. removed by ptb. no word from clif or george ure on what has happened. nothing but big black hole..."

Same user ID as Clif's admitted post on GLP. That's some pretty shameless self Xxxxxxxx promotion there.

This itself doesn't mean that Clif's work is bunk. It does however, put his ethics in question, in my opinion.

Go look and judge for yourself.

Since I am banned at godlike (no surprise there) I cannot reply to this post below to tell the OP that I totally agree with her about Clif and Mel and to come here to read my thread about my experience at Mel's forum here.

We have to ask ourselves why SOME people are always promoted, give interviews all over the place and ASK for MONEY.

Of course we will have all his 'followers' trying to defend him as they refuse to SEE THE FACTS.....any wonder why we are in such a mess?'

If I could post over there, I would give this poster a thumbs up>
    Cliff is nothing more than a shill for the NWO decieving us with TPTB's very own disinformation campaign as if he is of us.
    What a owned punk.

11/17/2010 11:41 AM

Re: Meet baldrishi. You know him as Clif High. Quote
    It's been painfully obvious for a while now that Clif is cribbing a large portion of his material straight off of GLP.
    Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1167045

^This^

Also, I was very disappointed in both he and Mel on the recent Veritas interview, where they discussed Obama's $200 million a day trip to India, which was completely untrue. To the best of my knowledge, neither one has since acknowledged that they - along with a whole lot of other people - were fooled.

You don't get to just go along and pretend nothing happened. You own up to your mistakes.

I really had high regard for the character of both Mel and Clif, and this saddens me.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1259058/pg13

==

I heard he was going to do an interview with that "wild colleen" hybrid that is promoting herself everywhere as a sexual alien goddess who sells nude pics of herself.........that should tell you something more about Clif and his motives.

And let's not forget that Cilf has been a guest at voice chat at GLP........we already know who 'runs' GLP....

here are some of Clif's bogus threads at GLP someone found.........can't wait to hear his 'take' on this thread ...should be interesting.....

Advanced Search - User Handle "baldrishi"

the future history of mccain's death camps
    baldrishi 1:59 PM 10/04/10

Deagle?
    baldrishi 12:03 PM 07/03/10

let us not forget that the bible is a ripoff of the sumerian myths and christ did not exist
    baldrishi (2 votes) 05/15/10

Not all Satanists are Masons, but all Masons are
    baldrishi 10:05 AM 05/13/10

deagle sucks and spits
    baldrishi (2 votes) 04/30/10

Synthetic freemasons and Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot
    baldrishi 10:41 AM 04/28/10

Dan Burish posing as a black man
    baldrishi 12:25 PM 11/12/10

time travel not possible. Project came-lot gulibility
    baldrishi (1 votes) 01/21/10

web bot clif dis'es PC and David wilcock and deagle
    baldrishi (5 votes) 01/13/10

Bombshell: clif at web bot calls out bill ryan at projekt camelot
    baldrishi (4 votes) 12/14/09

igor web bots says clif will memeering on rense tomorrow
    baldrishi (1 votes) 12/09/09

Web Bot - Alternative Hypothesis 2012 doc released
    baldrishi 11:02 AM 11/27/09

OhOH! Does not look good....Bot dudes, 11-3-2009
    Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    baldrishi (11 votes) 10/21/09

dan burisch is a freakin moron
    baldrishi 2:55 PM 09/06/09

Doom for Dan Burish at Zurich conference.
    baldrishi 9:48 PM 07/11/09

For GOD and COUNTRY, GO GET YOUR VACCINATIONS
    baldrishi 5:57 PM 07/11/09

Dan Burish Comedy Video at ProjeKt Kamelot
    baldrishi 12:13 PM 07/11/09

web bot guys - wealth creation and the new salish
    baldrishi 4:06 PM 06/21/09

Part 6 of the last web bot run (ALTA 1309).
    baldrishi
    (1 votes) 05/25/09

Holy XXXX! Disappearances! Web Bots scary right again!
    baldrishi
    (2 votes) 05/14/09

web bots vs earthfiles - new crop cirlce points to 2012
    baldrishi (2 votes) 05/10/09

crop circle swirlies on youtube
    baldrishi (1 votes) 04/07/09

Swirly Thing Alert - Hidden Crop Circle Images affect body/mind
    baldrishi (2 votes) 04/03/09

Hidden ET coms and how to decode - from web bot guy!
    baldrishi 4:36 PM 07/08/09

Depression officially starts with the hanging bankers
    baldrishi 10:07 AM 02/10/09

Web bots correct, just late - twin quakes affect 95000
    baldrishi 1:12 PM 12/28/08

web bot original 9/11 prediction (july 2001)
    baldrishi (1 votes) 12/10/08

clif og web bots on beyondordinary radio
    baldrishi 2:48 PM 12/09/08

web bot cliff on Rense tonight 9 to 10
    Page 1, 2, 3, 4
    baldrishi (4 votes) 12/01/08

web bot clif on rebecca journey's show tonight at 6pm pacific time
    baldrishi 6:47 PM 11/15/08

help from reverse speech guys
    baldrishi 4:30 PM 10/27/08

Y'all be cowards! Just come out and say it! Obama is a
    baldrishi 6:59 PM 10/22/08

FED reserve to return National Debt to US citizens.
    baldrishi 10:04 AM 10/22/08

Doom Teaser: Web Bot special offer for listeners of Rense
    baldrishi (2 votes) 10/20/08

new doom! Web bots on rense monday 9-10pm pst
    baldrishi (1 votes) 10/19/08

how to rob 492000 euros from banks
    baldrishi 8:34 PM 10/17/08

Web bot time monk on paranormal radio tonight
    baldrishi (1 votes) 10/13/08

ANTHRAX emergency declared by US govt
    baldrishi (1 votes) 10/07/08

baldrishi 1:34 PM 10/07/08

Page 1, 2, 3 baldrishi (9 votes) 10/07/08

HOLY FLUCK! GOT BALLS! Just talked to web bot igor!
    baldrishi 7:11 PM 10/06/08

Web Bot Time Monks on Rense tonight
    baldrishi 11:30 AM 10/06/08

Crop circle decoded - actual map of planet
    baldrishi (1 votes) 07/18/08

2 % of US is christian...christian churches use same math as gov't
    baldrishi (1 votes) 05/14/08

how to REALLY win an argument with females
    baldrishi (2 votes) 04/20/08

planet x seen in hollywood baldrishi 0 67
    (1 votes) 04/16/08

Boycott ALL THINGS from America...they are a CRUEL goverment killing innocent Iraqis, Afganis, Pakistani, Palestinians, Cherokees, Souix, Crow, Salish
    baldrishi (9 votes) 04/08/08

neighbors gonna walk
    baldrishi 2:40 PM 03/25/08

in front of people, all gods are equal
    baldrishi 7:11 PM 03/03/08

igor says
    baldrishi 6:41 PM 03/03/08

=and others in 2005

Now this makes me want to go hear Dr. Deagle and the rest that Clif hates so much........now that I know that he was always a liar.

He claims that there is no God....that says it all to me.

Funny to see that Bill Ryan opened a thread about the same thing http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8156-Meet-BALDRISHI.-You-know...&s=394b72ff4010122df2d59bb35f3d56e0
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Uhhhmmm...

HPH and our shape reports have become so infamous that propagation and pollution of our data stream is a reality.

Is this not what Brook - Lion - I and others were saying about the potential scewing of the Webbot Reports and how it can be done ?

Clif himself has now admitted as much...

In some places that would be called a Slam Dunk...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Uhhhmmm...

HPH and our shape reports have become so infamous that propagation and pollution of our data stream is a reality.

Is this not what Brook - Lion - I and others were saying about the potential scewing of the Webbot Reports and how it can be done ?

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 2 232749

Imagine that........... Wink
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Uhhhmmm...

Harp

It was bound to happen sooner or later but it has taken several years to happen. Anyway, the people in the webbot forum are still going through data apparently tptb has a way of splitting reality and cloaking events...I think it was in CNN...not sure
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:29 pm

burgundia wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:

Harp

really a good way to greet it...a cup of aromatic coffee in your hand , the person you love next to you, and your pets around.

Yep - me too, not phased in the slightest! I'd Gather my family and My dog and get ready for the warmest hug I'm ever gonna get!!

Its only scary if you fear death ( and there's no such thing ) Im not suicidal in the slightest but im not frightened of any of this end of day rubbish! I'll embrace all of it ,in this life and the next!! BRING IT ON!!!

I'll Definatley be looking for some good sunglasses before the event though Very Happy

Much love to all

KrS
    Mizzrible
    Mizzrible

Post  Mizzrible Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:25 am

Wow OP, yanno youre trashing the very same place you most obviously depend on for your information/GLP. Guess we understand "why" you're banned from there.

Clif duped EVERYONE, and i mean everyone. Small net radio show hosts included.

Clif did say there would be whistleblowers, and it took GLP to do it.

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:57 am

and a warm welcome to Mizzderisible.
    And your point was?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Meanwhile and under our very noses the tipping point is happening

The Game Is Over

The simple story is this: We believe the structural and cyclical terms of global trade have finally reached their tipping point. This will catalyze a wholesale change in sentiment and a historic repositioning of risk assets. The emerging market global growth story is over.

* In meetings with clients throughout October, we began emphasizing our growing concerns about the nearly ubiquitous confidence the financial markets—and for that matter, global leaders and their body politic—have in China; and by extension, the rest of the emerging market story, commodities, and the direction of foreign exchange cross-rates.
    * Not surprisingly, our concerns were met with varying degrees of resistance; but the overall consensus clearly favored a very bullish, asymmetric outcome over both the near and intermediate terms. When pressed as to our own sense of timing and specific catalysts for broad-based trend reversal, candidly we were unclear. Our sense then, was that the higher and faster the commodity markets pushed, the sooner the reversal would occur. But we have now clarified our view.
    * In just the past several weeks, we believe the data and government actions out of China, the back-up in US interest rates, the Fed’s emphatic commitment to QE2, intensifying pressures across the EU, broadly rising commodity prices, government efforts to control hot money flows, have finally pushed the global terms of trade to their tipping point.
    * And now, as is evident by the flight to safety, and growing evidence that China will soon try and effect price controls in addition to raising interest rates and significantly changing the rules for their vast network of Local Government Funding Vehicles (LGFVs); the writing is on the wall. The game is over.
    * The simple story is this: The structural and cyclical terms of global trade have reached their tipping point which will effect a wholesale change in sentiment and a historic repositioning of risk assets.
    * So what do we consider the “terms of global trade”? Structurally, per our top chart, they are the intersection of Government Policy (viz., rule of law, market systems, trade law, etc.,) Resource and Industry (viz., natural resources, labor/demographic pools, industrial advantages, import dependencies, etc.,) and Economic Security (viz., the sovereign’s competitive standing, the relative power/needs of the citizenry, the mandate/control of the government, etc.) And cyclically, (as represented by the light blue, bold arrows) the terms of trade are defined by the intersection of foreign exchange rates, commodity prices, and the cost and availability of trade finance.

* And in our assessment given:

1. The structural breakdown of the credit and labor markets in the developed world and the anemic outlook for nominal GDP growth
    2. The immaturity of the developing world and their vulnerability to credit shocks and uncontrollable inflation
    3. China’s dependence upon non-economic, and unsustainable credit expansion to maintain growth far beyond natural export and domestic demand, and
    4. Asia’s dependence upon imported energy and agriculture

the game is over. Presently, we believe that the broad-based resurgence of investor confidence in the emerging market and secular bull market in commodities will end badly; proving that the rally which commenced in Q2 2009, was in fact an “echo bubble” facilitated by massive—and unsustainable—stimuli from the Chinese Government

* And although such cataclysmic shocks rarely result in rhythmic, straight line fractures, the chain of price adjustments should be relatively clear. Accordingly, we expect a shockingly powerful rally in the dollar, broadbased weakness across the commodity sector, a dramatic widening of emerging market credit spreads, and what could prove to be a stampede of hot fund flows out of the emerging markets.
    * We appreciate both the gravity and the brevity of this note; but then again, the story is simple.

We believe that the end of the Great Consumer Credit Cycle and the vast structural differences in the terms of trade between the United States, the EU, and China, have finally caught up with the secular bull thesis on Emerging Market and Commodities. Quite ironically, the Fed’s aggressive policies will likely prove to be the catalyst which breaks China’s unbridled expansion of credit and non-economic growth, ushering in a wholesale rebalancing of risk assets.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/knight-research-stunning-call-game-over

So the tipping point is here and will destroy our way of living, new ways will have to be created and in the meantime we will be through a mega recession never seen before. No it will not happen all in one go but all around us the edifice is collapsing like when the Roman empire fell

Buy now pay later is OVER, what will come after that...I wish is an egalitarian co-operative society but it may just be the feared NWO no kidding is dead serious...the stage has been set, now is up to us to decide what we do next...

Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 pm

Mizzrible wrote:Wow OP, yanno youre trashing the very same place you most obviously depend on for your information/GLP. Guess we understand "why" you're banned from there.

Managed to get unbanned days ago Mizzrible. Very Happy

Not 'trashing' glp......just KNOW who is really 'behind' the site, and why some posts are 'not allowed', and why banning will sometimes happen, don't you?
    A little research might help you find out all about that site.

Lots of truth mixed in with the lies threads......to confuse the masses.....as we know.

Just glad THAT thread has not been deleted, as so many usually are when people get close to the TRUTH.

Yes, Clif duped many.......I saw through him long ago and am happy to report that I never paid one cent to the DECEIVER.

It's good to see that so many others also saw through him and are keeping the thread alive to help WARN others not to drink the kool-aid.

So far, 636 posts, 20,680 views and 115 votes!
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1259058/pg21

Just wonder when Clif the deceiver will issue a statement about this since he knows it will not go away......or if and when he will schedule another interview.......

Should be interesting to hear how the smooth talker will try to TWIST it with his monkey mind BS.....lol.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Micjer wrote:http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ukemiarts.html

Clif has posted a response for those that are interested.

Yes, i did post on the GLP *(glupers...my label as i imagine they 'gulp' a lot as part of the emotional rush of their craving for DOOOOOOOMMMMM...) forum. Igor and i have some linguistic experiments on-going to determine what will be required in the way of processing to screen out our own impact on the language, if it is even possible at this stage. GLP is among our test bed sites. HPH and our shape reports have become so infamous that propagation and pollution of our data stream is a reality. We will be continuing the experiments over the next few weeks (assuming net is up, and there is some level of 'normality' out and about), and should have results in about a month.

The rest can be read on the above link.

Failing, falling, flying, fearlessness ...

Linda wrote:
    Mizzrible wrote:Wow OP, yanno youre trashing the very same place you most obviously depend on for your information/GLP. Guess we understand "why" you're banned from there.

Managed to get unbanned days ago Mizzrible. Very Happy

Not 'trashing' glp......just KNOW who is really 'behind' the site, and why some posts are 'not allowed', and why banning will sometimes happen, don't you?
    A little research might help you find out all about that site.

Lots of truth mixed in with the lies threads......to confuse the masses.....as we know.

Just glad THAT thread has not been deleted, as so many usually are when people get close to the TRUTH.

Yes, Clif duped many.......I saw through him long ago and am happy to report that I never paid one cent to the DECEIVER.

It's good to see that so many others also saw through him and are keeping the thread alive to help WARN others not to drink the kool-aid.

So far, 636 posts, 20,680 views and 115 votes!
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1259058/pg21

Just wonder when Clif the deceiver will issue a statement about this since he knows it will not go away......or if and when he will schedule another interview.......

Should be interesting to hear how the smooth talker will try to TWIST it with his monkey mind BS.....lol.

Linda he has posted a statement.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Agree with Micjer and can not understand what is the fuzz about. THere are many people who are not Christian, that does not make them bad people, just different beliefs. At the core most of us just want the best for the human race, including Clif...we may not agree on some areas but there is no need to demonize anyone for who we are to judge another?

Peace
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Micjer wrote:

Really?
    A new one? at his site?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:41 pm

Linda wrote:
    Micjer wrote:

Really?
    A new one? at his site?

There are a couple of new posts

1) http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ukemiarts.html this one mentions his intervention in GLP

2) http://www.halfpasthuman.com/mukamae.html this one posted on the 15th

cheers
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 pm

and a warm welcome to our friends from rense I love you even you clif, Crazy Happy would you like pie with that?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:11 pm

I really have difficulty keeping up with all the forums and some I just don't visit for months and months.

Cliff said this would be a 9/11. Well 9/11 SHOCKED the world. The whole economic situation has been building so it isn't a shock. But the TSA x-ray scans and body pat downs is a shock to US airline passengers.

Cliff shot himself in the foot this time. Personally, I think the info is flawed because of the flawed ego of the person who is attempting to interpret the data. The data is just data. And it too has been contaminated even by Cliff himself. Remember the experiments with quantum physics that even by observing an experiment the observer effects the experiment.

I don't see where it benefits bad-mouthing anyone, but I do get tired of the same dance and will not do it again. Meaning he has lost his credibility with me on a personal level and would have a far ways to go to get it back again.

HOWEVER.... I DO EXPECT SOMETHING MAJOR REGARDING EARTH CANGES NEXT MONTH BASED ON Jim Berkland's scientific data regarding the pull of the moon, tides and such. And our own member, Instigator - out of Australia and his CME solar updates is very good at pinpointing areas that are going to be affected with quakes as well. To be frank, I prefer good scientific data to work off of - from those doing the work from their heart. This is not to say Cliff hasn't been doing the work from his heart, but it is to point out he may have been caught up in hubris.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 pm

Hehe also here is a link to some shameless self promotion from me, that is somewhat related to Cliff High, since he was interviewed on Camelot a while back, hope you don't mind Linda.

Originally, I posted evidence that David Wilcocks, was praising and associating, with people that committed fraud here:http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/censorship-on-pa-1-and-pa2-and-social-elitism-my-story-t510.htm.

Also, the evidence was censored by Bill Ryan's, admins and mods. Bill Ryan also claimed that he did not know about Mike Quincy committing fraud, but I can easily prove that he lied about it.

In this screen-shot from 2009, YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT HE CLAIMED HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT MIKE QUINCY COMMITTING FRAUD, WHEN THAT WAS A LIE.

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 2 Billq

In this thread you can clearly see that he knew about Mike Quincy bullshiting people, when he was attacking that harmless guy Viking:

Hi, viking - I say this to you a a member - and not as a mod.

Pleas stop posting this nonsense! In my very strong personal opinion, it helps no-one, and is unlikely to be valid.

The few channeled messages that are legitimate are lost among very high signal-to-noise ratio. There's no way to tell which are the real thing. At a [personal] guess, 20% of channeled messages may be valuable. Possibly 10%. SOME of them are.

I've never met Mike Qunisey or corresponded with him, and I'm sure he's a lovely man. But personally I'm as sure as I can be that this is not valuable at all - and just further confuses people who are hungry for real information in a very confused world.

All best wishes, Bill
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?6894-Latest-SaLuSa-message..

I guess I am just kinda pissed that they censored stuff, that they knew was true, what a bunch of dicks as Floyd would say heh.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Andromeda wrote:
    Linda wrote:
    Micjer wrote:

Really?
    A new one? at his site?

There are a couple of new posts

1) http://www.halfpasthuman.com/ukemiarts.html this one mentions his intervention in GLP
    2) http://www.halfpasthuman.com/mukamae.html this one posted on the 15th

cheers

Thanks....already saw those.......was waiting for something AFTER his OUTING on so many forums..........that is what I am looking for............

Can't wait to hear what his monkey mind has to say or try to TWIST........ Very Happy
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:48 pm

investigator wrote:Hehe also here is a link to some shameless self promotion from me, that is somewhat related to Cliff High, since he was interviewed on Camelot a while back, hope you don't mind Linda.

Originally, I posted evidence that David Wilcocks, was praising and associating, with people that committed fraud here:http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/censorship-on-pa-1-and-pa2-and-social-elitism-my-story-t510.htm.

Also, the evidence was censored by Bill Ryan's, admins and mods.
    Bill Ryan also claimed that he did not know about Mike Quincy committing fraud, but I can easily prove that he lied about it.

I guess I am just kinda pissed that they censored stuff, that they knew was true, what a bunch of dicks as Floyd would say heh.

Of course I don't mind investigator. flower

You know how I feel about EXPOSING LIES. Toast

Thanks for sharing.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:40 am