tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
mudra
Jonah
Lionhawk
Reunite
TRANCOSO
Sparks
mountainman
seeker of truth
starninja
QueeQueg
Instigator
investigator
Mizzrible
Bullet in the Moon
Brook
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
Anchor
burgundia
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
MargueriteBee
tacodog
Carol
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Linda
32 posters

Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

seeker of truth
    seeker of truth

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 13 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  seeker of truth Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 pm

starninja wrote:
    Carol wrote:

Do you think he is a clone or hybrid? I could understand the Borg mentality if he is part "Hive Mind."

Seriously... people have no clue how this works and hybrids don't see themselves as sovereign individuals but rather as part of the "hive" - which is what disturbs me about the millions of gray hybrids.. not individuals but "hive mind."

I've been thinking about doing a thread on clones. People for the most part are clueless on just how invasive this is in reality.

I don’t focus on clones and hybrids. I would rather focus on human beings who are so detached from feelings and their inner core. We may say it that they are clones but I don’t see it this way. I witnessed many “clones” who got their feelings back. It doesn’t mean that I deny the presence of clones but I refuse to play their game. In fact, when we look how they program us to bee hive mentality, we may get really scared. And programming is so pervasive.

In reading this response, I just have to put something in that has made me laugh about it all.

What triggered me, going ahead and putting this in, is the discussion of the Hive mentality.

There is a book from 1971 titled: Half Past Human

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_Past_Human

It is so ironic in so many ways and it can bring up other questions about the whole hoopla happening, but I would think, everyone would have to admit, it really is quite funny in so many ways of the information is right in front of you, if you so desire to look at it. Hidden in plain sight as some may say.

Here's some interesting stuff about the book Half Past Human.

Plot summary

Bass' future Earth is an environment in which the sum of the biota serves as its food chain. Human science has created the four-toed Nebish, a pallid, short-lived and highly programmable humanoid who has had the elements that do not facilitate an underground Hive existence (aggression, curiosity, etc.) bred out of it. The five-toed humans (called buckeyes) wander the biofarms that keep the trillions of Earth's Nebish population fed. All animals other than man are extinct, so meat comes from other humans (and the occasional rat). The conflict between the Hives and the roving bands of five-toed original Humans, who are reduced to savagery and hunted like vermin by Hive Security, forms the backdrop of this novel.

Something strange is happening, as the primitive buckeyes are showing signs of a purpose whose goal is unclear and probably dangerous to the balance of the Hive. There seems to be a third party stirring the pot, campaigning in a relentlessly successful battle with the computer minds that keep this "brave new world" in balance. Agendas beyond the ken of their protagonists begin to come into play, and an epic battle between the Four- and the Five-toed is looming.

another little summary

Members of the Hive are gender-neutral until assigned one by the Earth Society for reasons that serve that Hive; reasons usually centering on population control. Good idea given there are three billion members of the Hive. Tinker, an exemplary model of a Hive citizen, is assigned the status of Male, mates and has an "unauthorized" offspring - a five toed baby who is destined for the recycle bin. Paternal instincts kick in (thanks to his assignment as a male) and he tries to escape the Hive. Eventually he meets up with old-timer Moon and an artificially intelligent staff (as in meter-long stick) named Toothpick, who are organizing the savage five-toes against the Hive.

http://www.sfsignal.com/archives/2005/02/review-half-past-human-by-tj-bass/

Here's another one that's also interesting about old-timer Moon
    http://mtvenar.deviantart.com/art/Moses-Ependorff-with-Toothpick-166148437?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Amtvenar&qo=2

Curious stuff!

I just put the info in for the laughs of it all. Who knew there was a book called Half Past Human and a Hive mentality and an Old Timer Named Moon and a control of the population. All quite funny if you think about it!
    Lmao
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 13 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:50 pm

You know star, the more you reveal about yourself the more interesting you become. This is not to say you weren't interesting from the onset but to say there is a lot you have been keeping in the shadow.

I do agree with you by the way and also wonder where on earth did you meet up with clones.

Thanks seeker. My experience of "hive mind" is based on personal experience so tend to have a first hand experience to jump off from. As the saying goes. One can see a cherry pie, know everything that goes into a cherry pie (all intellectual speculation)... but to really "know" a cherry pie is to taste it.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:51 pm

starninja wrote:
    starninja wrote It doesn’t matter if it is proven or not if people can’t apply it in their lives. I think that focusing on theories moves us away from making changes. Look around how many people suffer from depression, anxiety, or any form of addiction. Tell them that they create own reality and they move from depression to stupor. No, we need practical tools and a proper terminology to bring us back to our bodies and to get our power back.

Andromeda wrote:
    I don't think theories are to blame, it comes to personal responsibility to give to ourselves that which will guide us in our next step

Pearls of wisdom come in al sizes and colour and they are not necessarily what others say but what we make of it

The practical tools are things like having integrity in all that we do, loving ourselves as we are, being kind to ourselves, looking for win-win solutions etc the more we release the programing, the quicker we get our power back

I don’t blame theories. I am very practical and realistic in terms of healing. I agree that the ultimate goal is having integrity and loving ourselves. But we need to have tools how to get there. So, the question is how people may have integrity if so many people are emotionally illiterate?

Great changes start by small steps like questioning the motives of our actions. We have been tamed to believe that we should be more, work more, have more and all the other "mores" but do we have to? We are unique, why do we strive to look like some cover girl? why a cover girl is more beautiful than us? is that a matter of consensus or cleverly spread propaganda?

This is just an example but if we ponder about our lives, each one of the things that make us afraid and worry we end up with a pile of useless programing and we start learning that happiness has nothing to do with the "mores" but with going within, laughing at oneself and learning the art of true kindness, which is to do to others what you would like yourself without expecting a direct retribution and the universe will take care of the rest through the law of cause and effect

It is laborious and requires patience to love oneself as one is, but it is worth it at the end, when we can wake up in the morning and worry no more because whatever the day bring will be what is required for our next step

Humanity is the sum of many but change start by the one that starts it, as there are more and more going back to our basic human nature the planet's grids spreads these new/old frequencies and those that can "feel" it pick up the vive and change themselves

But it starts always with one and it does not require other thing than walking one's talk, that is the frequency or atunement. Easy is not because it is like swiming against the current or the current frequency but eventually the tide has the potential to turn in our favour too Hugs
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Carol wrote:
    You know star, the more you reveal about yourself the more interesting you become. This is not to say you weren't interesting from the onset but to say there is a lot you have been keeping in the shadow.

I do agree with you by the way and also wonder where on earth did you meet up with clones.

Thank you Carol but I feel sometimes bored with myself. Lolerz You made me think. I thought that I was quite transparent....... Yes, in a real life interaction I am but on internet I tend to keep my feelings private. Hm.......I think that it is a reason that I am not very fond of internet.
    I haven’t met clones yet. But people who were totally numb looked like clones to me.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:59 pm

seeker of truth wrote:
    starninja wrote:
    Carol wrote:

Do you think he is a clone or hybrid? I could understand the Borg mentality if he is part "Hive Mind."

Seriously... people have no clue how this works and hybrids don't see themselves as sovereign individuals but rather as part of the "hive" - which is what disturbs me about the millions of gray hybrids.. not individuals but "hive mind."

I've been thinking about doing a thread on clones. People for the most part are clueless on just how invasive this is in reality.

I don’t focus on clones and hybrids. I would rather focus on human beings who are so detached from feelings and their inner core. We may say it that they are clones but I don’t see it this way. I witnessed many “clones” who got their feelings back. It doesn’t mean that I deny the presence of clones but I refuse to play their game. In fact, when we look how they program us to bee hive mentality, we may get really scared. And programming is so pervasive.

In reading this response, I just have to put something in that has made me laugh about it all.

What triggered me, going ahead and putting this in, is the discussion of the Hive mentality.

There is a book from 1971 titled: Half Past Human

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half_Past_Human

It is so ironic in so many ways and it can bring up other questions about the whole hoopla happening, but I would think, everyone would have to admit, it really is quite funny in so many ways of the information is right in front of you, if you so desire to look at it. Hidden in plain sight as some may say.

Here's some interesting stuff about the book Half Past Human.

Plot summary

Bass' future Earth is an environment in which the sum of the biota serves as its food chain. Human science has created the four-toed Nebish, a pallid, short-lived and highly programmable humanoid who has had the elements that do not facilitate an underground Hive existence (aggression, curiosity, etc.) bred out of it. The five-toed humans (called buckeyes) wander the biofarms that keep the trillions of Earth's Nebish population fed. All animals other than man are extinct, so meat comes from other humans (and the occasional rat). The conflict between the Hives and the roving bands of five-toed original Humans, who are reduced to savagery and hunted like vermin by Hive Security, forms the backdrop of this novel.

Something strange is happening, as the primitive buckeyes are showing signs of a purpose whose goal is unclear and probably dangerous to the balance of the Hive. There seems to be a third party stirring the pot, campaigning in a relentlessly successful battle with the computer minds that keep this "brave new world" in balance. Agendas beyond the ken of their protagonists begin to come into play, and an epic battle between the Four- and the Five-toed is looming.

another little summary

Members of the Hive are gender-neutral until assigned one by the Earth Society for reasons that serve that Hive; reasons usually centering on population control. Good idea given there are three billion members of the Hive. Tinker, an exemplary model of a Hive citizen, is assigned the status of Male, mates and has an "unauthorized" offspring - a five toed baby who is destined for the recycle bin. Paternal instincts kick in (thanks to his assignment as a male) and he tries to escape the Hive. Eventually he meets up with old-timer Moon and an artificially intelligent staff (as in meter-long stick) named Toothpick, who are organizing the savage five-toes against the Hive.

http://www.sfsignal.com/archives/2005/02/review-half-past-human-by-tj-bass/

Here's another one that's also interesting about old-timer Moon
    http://mtvenar.deviantart.com/art/Moses-Ependorff-with-Toothpick-166148437?q=sort%3Atime+gallery%3Amtvenar&qo=2

Curious stuff!

I just put the info in for the laughs of it all.

Who knew there was a book called Half Past Human and a Hive mentality and an Old Timer Named Moon and a control of the population.

All quite funny if you think about it!

Lmao

Good find Seeker!

Very interesting indeed. sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:05 pm

That is an interesting obsevation star. I remember standing outside church one day watching the priest talk to someone who was quite numb... asleep. And then.. while he was going on and quite animated, I saw the light in her eyes turn on. It was astonishing. I'd not witnessed that before between two others (one awake and one asleep) but do know how to do it. It's quite simple really. One just needs to gaze into someone else's eyes long enough for the spirit to connect with the others spirit.

George Bush Sr. talked about turning on others inner light and got off on how many people he could do this with. And I consider him quite the opposite of the humble Philippine priest.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Andromeda wrote:
    Great changes start by small steps like questioning the motives of our actions. We have been tamed to believe that we should be more, work more, have more and all the other "mores" but do we have to? We are unique, why do we strive to look like some cover girl? why a cover girl is more beautiful than us? is that a matter of consensus or cleverly spread propaganda?

This is just an example but if we ponder about our lives, each one of the things that make us afraid and worry we end up with a pile of useless programing and we start learning that happiness has nothing to do with the "mores" but with going within, laughing at oneself and learning the art of true kindness, which is to do to others what you would like yourself without expecting a direct retribution and the universe will take care of the rest through the law of cause and effect

It is laborious and requires patience to love oneself as one is, but it is worth it at the end, when we can wake up in the morning and worry no more because whatever the day bring will be what is required for our next step

Humanity is the sum of many but change start by the one that starts it, as there are more and more going back to our basic human nature the planet's grids spreads these new/old frequencies and those that can "feel" it pick up the vive and change themselves

But it starts always with one and it does not require other thing than walking one's talk, that is the frequency or atunement. Easy is not because it is like swiming against the current or the current frequency but eventually the tide has the potential to turn in our favour too

I agree with you. However, many people don’t have any idea how to access their core beliefs and how to work through feelings associated with those beliefs. I have been asked by my friends on many occasions how to do it. Even if I tried to explain they still didn’t get it. It is not a cognitive knowledge but experiential one and we need tools to access it.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Carol wrote:
    That is an interesting obsevation star. I remember standing outside church one day watching the priest talk to someone who was quite numb... asleep. And then.. while he was going on and quite animated, I saw the light in her eyes turn on. It was astonishing. I'd not witnessed that before between two others (one awake and one asleep) but do know how to do it. It's quite simple really. One just needs to gaze into someone else's eyes long enough for the spirit to connect with the others spirit.

George Bush Sr. talked about turning on others inner light and got off on how many people he could do this with. And I consider him quite the opposite of the humble Philippine priest

Our eyes are a door to our souls, indeed. It is interesting what you said. I am more drastic and I try to bring a charge into someone’s eyes by evoking strong feelings.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:42 pm

starninja wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

But it starts always with one and it does not require other thing than walking one's talk, that is the frequency or atunement. Easy is not because it is like swiming against the current or the current frequency but eventually the tide has the potential to turn in our favour too

I agree with you. However, many people don’t have any idea how to access their core beliefs and how to work through feelings associated with those beliefs. I have been asked by my friends on many occasions how to do it. Even if I tried to explain they still didn’t get it. It is not a cognitive knowledge but experiential one and we need tools to access it.

I agree, it's hard to explain some things to others because it's a personal journey for each one of us.

My opinion is that it has to do with our genetics.
    I find it interesting that some people can be easily manipulated, while others cannot.

That's why we all have different gifts, views, passions and tolerances.
    Some people stand up while others shy away when attacked.

Maybe it has something to do with what Seeker of Truth just found as 'fiction'.....perhaps it depends on how many 'toes' we have or how much 'mixing' was done with our DNA.

Maybe some of the 'mixed' DNA woke up for a reason during THIS CYCLE. Very Happy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:43 pm

And then there are those who were born awake.

Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Q,

Your location tells me a lot.
    If anyone noticed, it is off the slightly beaten path of many mysterious operations.

I already know you know more but can't say. Matter of fact I was discussing this an hour ago and lo and behold, here comes your latest post that validated my discussion. You have every right to keep your family safe. I respect that. Let's just say for all intended purposes, I won't pry in normal ways.
    But I will be watching.

I also noticed.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Linda wrote:

I agree, it's hard to explain some things to others because it's a personal journey for each one of us.

I find it interesting that some people can be easily manipulated, while others cannot.

Maybe it has something to do with what Seeker of Truth just found as 'fiction'.....perhaps it depends on how many 'toes' we have or how much 'mixing' was done with our DNA.

Maybe some of the 'mixed' DNA woke up for a reason during THIS CYCLE.

It must be associated with genetics and our individual make up. However, I still can’t understand why people can’t stand up when they have been controlled.
    Are some of us got a severe allergy to control at birth? Nutbar
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:12 pm

starninja wrote:
    Linda wrote:

Maybe some of the 'mixed' DNA woke up for a reason during THIS CYCLE.

It must be associated with genetics and our individual make up. However, I still can’t understand why people can’t stand up when they have been controlled.
    Are some of us got a severe allergy to control at birth? Nutbar

I don't think everybody has the ability to stand up due to all the mind control programs in place. They prey on the weak and uneducated.

Here is a brilliant post I came across that explains what is really going on.
    This person knows their HISTORY and understands exactly how the game is played.

snip:

there is competition between opposing forces at the second and third tiers of the power and control structure. However, the key element in that concept is the fact that they are second and third tier, NOT first tier.

This globalist power structure did not start a few years ago or even a few decades ago. It has been in place and slowly evolving along with the changing conditions of the civilization, for hundreds if not thousands of years.

When one looks back and studies the REAL history, one sees things much more clearly.

And one thing that one sees is the individual steps that have been taken to slowly but masterfully put all of the puzzle pieces into place, over time, to enslave the masses without them even knowing what was happening.

This is all done via mind-programming and the single most effective mind program is the ages-old divide and conquer mind program.
    As you can see, it is in full swing even today, even in midst of a mass awakening that is taking place across the globe in this, the "Information Age."

Sadly, too many people still see the puppets but do not notice the strings. And when they do not notice the strings, they do not see that there is a puppet master who is at the top, controlling all of the strings.

Also, the genius behind this New World Order control system is that no matter who "wins out" in the struggle that is taking place between opposing forces on the second, third and lower tiers, those on the top tier ultimately win just the same.

When the ultimate One World Government has been installed, it will indeed take the form of a tyrannical state and will function in the form of the Socialist or Communist model. But the thing is, regardless of how it gets to that point, the end result is the same simply because absolute power in centralized form is entirely uniform, no matter just how it came into being.

Regardless of whether this ultimate and centralized power was reached by way of a corporatist-fascist protocol or a central government socialist model, once it gets to its maximum state of expression, the result is the same.

When candidates are in competition for the position of becoming head of state, all who are in the running and that have any hope whatsoever of winning this competition have been rubber-stamped and approved by the top tier ahead of time.
    This way, even if a Barack Obama has been handpicked to be the winner before the contest begins (as he definitely was), if something unexpected should happen and a John McCain somehow wins instead, this will still serve the overall plan and the ultimate goal, even though it is not the most desired outcome.

After all, these people, in spite of their supreme power, are not gods and cannot arrange the course of events with 100% certainty.

If we as a species have even a chance in Hell of eventually escaping from this planetary imprisonment, the first and most necessary outcome is that a clear majority of the citizens must learn these facts, these very real and very important principles before anything else can happen or be accomplished.

And perhaps the first and foremost among the facts that masses of people must learn is to get rid of their mind programming which has led them to believe in the idiotic and totally false left vs. right paradigm.
    As I said before, the one and only reason why this false principle is constantly being sold to the masses and pounded into their heads is to maintain and if possible, to increase the divide and conquer mind program.
    As long as even a small majority of ordinary citizens are still participating in this form of mindless polarization, there is no hope of being freed from the mass mental prison that we are all forced to occupy.

Double Thumbs Up

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Linda,
    I agree. I just needed to get my balance back. I can’t be serious for too long.lol! Don’t you think that we need a little distraction? Musical

QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Pakalolo, Gaias gift to man!
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:38 pm

investigator wrote:

....look At Colleen Thomas, and who she plays with.............a man named Jack Sarfatti......who is admittedly Illuminati and CIA aviary, and worked as director of Esalen, CIA controlled mind controlled project. Implanted the :nine".....do you all remember the nine? And this very man now works with SARA.....a government funded DOD funded program...that now works with 'DARK ENERGY WEAPONS"..............And it's really right under your nose. And this Colleen is simply a distraction, with a huge tag from a big "whale". Here you have a man that works with theoretical physics, dark energy weapons, and consciousness........Mind control to be exact. Funded by the CIA. And is right on Colleens Facebook page on her videos and picture section. Savvy?

It's all there, all you gotta do is google some names and things I just mentioned...you'll see the trail of distraction. And it's no accident that this information is out about Cliff at this point in time....or "tipping point"............... Cool

Her connections to guys like him probably explains how she got on the Russia Times cheers cheers

I always find it telling when dark ones favor a video.

Colleen is active on her channel as of 7 hours ago...she loved these videos......take a look....listen to the sounds.......tells a lot about a person and what their motives are all about.

I feel that they are mind control programs.....

Caution please.....have your shield up when you view them...

11/26/10 Recent Activity

colesakick favorited a video (7 hours ago)
    Message from the Anunnaki
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28h6RppKPww

colesakick favorited a video (7 hours ago)
    Message from Nibiru -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNkL7HPlSjM

https://www.youtube.com/user/colesakick#p/u

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:01 pm

well...I have to throw you a small bone here...she got punished on youtube, and cannot use that channel for 6 months...so she opened another channel.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWildColleen

and here is her new web site....notice who is there.....selling webot interviews...right next to Colleen......hmmmmmm Cool

have a look around this site,.....and see what you find..............

http://www.in5dtv.com/
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:35 pm

starninja wrote:Linda,
    I agree. I just needed to get my balance back. I can’t be serious for too long.lol! Don’t you think that we need a little distraction? Musical

Oh yes, balance is the key!
    I also NEVER forget to enjoy life! flower
    I saw your video of the ballroom dancers and dancing was always one of my great passions.

I was fortunate to have studied flamenco under Maestro Antonio Vargas and toured with him in the US, France, New Zealand and Australia.
    He was the choreographer and actor in Strictly Ballroom as the father who taught the ballroom dancers how to win the competition.
    He also did the flamenco dance scene in Mission Impossible 2 among other great works.
    http://www.antoniovargasflamenco.com/antonio_press.html

The great ballroom dancers James and Jaana Kunitz were patients at my office and Antonio helped them with this number when he was in town.
    Hope you enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA_PUOXh5x4

One of my flamenco dance partners was this guy in the white shirt and black jacket dancing with the girl in the black dress and red rose in her hair.
    Awww, watching this brings back great memories.. cheers

Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Brook wrote:well...I have to throw you a small bone here...she got punished on youtube, and cannot use that channel for 6 months...so she opened another channel.....

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWildColleen

and here is her new web site....notice who is there.....selling webot interviews...right next to Colleen......hmmmmmm Cool

have a look around this site,.....and see what you find..............

Oh yes, I uncovered that a while ago and it's in one of my long posts.
    The question is, who is currently using her channel?
    I actually found that connection and will have to find where I posted that information.

Here a snip of my long post:

We need to understand hidden mind control technology and about evil ancient agendas.

Now, lets see...

Collen blogs at Veritas,
    Clif is worshipped over there,
    Mel does a FREE 3 hour inteview with Clif,
    next Clif and Colleen are set up to do an interivew TOGETHER on a site with a huge following.

That site PROMOTES Colleen's sex videos,
    Clif's phoney work
    and another person with the name of iamaphoney
    (I AM A PHONEY) who is from the United Kingdom.

This IAMAPHONEY person released something called the ARE3RA Trilogy leading up to TheRevelAtion2012.

Those who are into NUMBERS AND WORDS will see more than others.,

ARE3RA = ARE 3 RA (RA- THE SUN GOD)
    3- their number
    -TRILOGY (3)
    - TheRevelAtion2012 = The RA (in captials)

I AM A PHONEY did a full-length documentary called TheWingedBeatle.
    Winged = lucifer
    Beatle = EGYPTIAN

Here is more info on I AM A PHONEY:

TheWingedBeatle PlayTracks
    November 13, 2010
    South Africa
    Price: $9.99
    Beetle with an A
    - Magic with a K

South Africa?
    = 9.99 is 666 upside down
    = BEETLE is EGYPTIAN worship
    = MAGIC + K is black magic = MAGICK

EDIT:
    The 'K' is added because it's the 11th letter of the alphabet. Crowley stated that 11 was one of the 'sacred' numbers.
    BTW., South Africa has 11 letters in it.

These are all Aliester Crowley teachings.......THE GREAT WORK.

Interesting that this person on this site not only promotes CLIF,
    COLLEEN,
    I AM A PHONEY, but
    also offers
    FREE 'meditation' music
    and
    FREE Hypnosis products.

Hello!
    Mind control anyone??

Recent Artists

iamaphoney
    Colleen Thomas
    in5d Meditation Music
    Colleen Thomas
    Webbot Interviews
    Free Hypnosis mp3's

I had never heard of this site that promotes these PHONEYS, but we can't forget that he was the one who scheduled THE INTERVIEW with CLIF and COLLEEN for this week.....

...of course Clif now claims he had to postpone due to 'weather' related internet 'problems'......
    Did they really fail or was it just ANOTHER distraction?

If we LOOK at who is connected to who....we will start to see a pattern and what they all have in common...ALWAYS LOOK AT NUMBERS AND WORDS.....if we do that, we will start to see MORE of them FAIL.....

If they say white.....look at black.......be one step ahead of the GAME.

More dots connected for those with eyes TO SEE.

Clif was doing the work at least since 2005....the others came in later.

What is their next move?

QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:03 pm

"The great ballroom dancers James and Jaana Kunitz WERE PATIENTS AT MY OFFICE and Antonio helped them with this number when he was in town.
    Hope you enjoy it!"

Linda, In what discipline do you practice, if you don't mind my asking?

Q

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Sorry Linda, I must have missed that part.....good work Wink
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:17 pm

QueeQueg wrote:"The great ballroom dancers James and Jaana Kunitz WERE PATIENTS AT MY OFFICE and Antonio helped them with this number when he was in town.
    Hope you enjoy it!"

Linda, In what discipline do you practice, if you don't mind my asking?

Q

Excuse me?

Thought you skipped over my posts.........

QueeQueg wrote:
    Actually Linda most of what you write is just rambling diatribe.

I guess you were absent the day they had literary course at the back of the matchbook PI course you attended.

Be nice if this forum had a means to block posts from people you'd rather not waste your time on.
    Q
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Thanks for answering my question Very Happy

Don't you wish you could distribute your Prozac digitally to those of us who are immune to it Insanely Happy

Q
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Collen blogs at Veritas,
    next Clif and Colleen are set up to do an interivew TOGETHER on a site with a huge following.

I think for sure she is being backed by someone. On Jack Sarfarti's wikipedia page it says he is MI7, from Wikipedia "MI7 was set up to work in the fields of propaganda and censorship.". Low and behold shortly after she appears in Cliff's webbot report, she becomes popular on Veritas, she appears on the Russia Times internationally televised. Although, I don't think Jack Sarfarti is the main person backing her. I mean come on who is going to list MI7 on their facebook account? Hes probably a programmed pawn, behind the real person bankrolling her. The real head honcho behind this, are the people with enough connections to get her on the Russia times, for purposes of psyop. Who would have thought the Illuminati would be that easy to contact on facebook? Lol

Last edited by investigator on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:36 pm

investigator wrote:
    Collen blogs at Veritas,

I think for sure she is being backed by someone. On Jack Sarfarti's wikipedia page it says he is MI7, from Wikipedia "MI7 was set up to work in the fields of propaganda and censorship.". Low and behold shortly after she appears in Cliff's webbot report, she appears on the Russia Times internationally televised.

Although, I don't think Jack Sarfarti is the main person backing her. I mean come on who is going to list MI7 on their facebook account?
    Hes probably a programmed pawn, behind the real person bankrolling her. Who would have thought the Illuminati would be that easy to contact on facebook? Lol

Jack answers to his handler and it goes up the ladder as usual.
    Yes, they are all programmed pawns and they give us snips of information to lead us down the wrong path.

It's always been done this way because they know how our brains work and how we will react.
    The hidden ones in control are experts in deception and use their puppets to distract us.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:40 am