tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
mudra
Jonah
Lionhawk
Reunite
TRANCOSO
Sparks
mountainman
seeker of truth
starninja
QueeQueg
Instigator
investigator
Mizzrible
Bullet in the Moon
Brook
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
Anchor
burgundia
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
MargueriteBee
tacodog
Carol
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Linda
32 posters

Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 23 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  starninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 23 Funny-pictures-cat-is-at-your-party-and-stealing-your-high-fives
    Linda
    Linda

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 23 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  Linda Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:43 pm

why was my post deleted?
    If I am banned next folks, PLEASE connect the dots.

You would think by now that 'they' should know that I SAVE my posts........that can appear elsewhere.
    Blessings

oh, she is evil, she eats meat, she is a drama queen, oh, she is 'angry', she has nothing of 'substance' to offer, oh, she has 'issues', she is a 'psycho-sociopath', she is mean, she needs to 'focus' on other 'more' important' things, oh, she is a liar, oh, the 'way' she presents evidence is wrong, she is 'overdoing' herself, she is 'wasting' her 'talents' on this subject, she is an agent provocateur, she is distracting the enlightened souls, she should be locked up with the key thrown away, she is polluting the air, she is an energy vampire, she is offloading her toxic spew, she is 'wasting' bandwidth space, she acts like a pampered pet, she makes 'ridiculous speculations', she needs to be BANNED, everybody hates her, she made brilliant and witty QQ go away, she needs to SHUT UP and not expose Mel and Clif because they are good people and don't deserve this type of BS. ....so what if they are not 'perfect', they deserve to be paid for all their hard work that is a 'labor of love', Linda is not part of our group, posts about Cliff or Mel are being regurgitated ad nauseum, Linda's anger is not so mellow,
    AND she is a TROLL,.........etc. etc...

Also..she is 'tasteless' per Reunite (Mr. Perfect Manners) defender of Wild Colleen......
    and she should just 'explore' other topics instead of this one.....

eMonkey wrote:
    Beren wrote:"by their fruits ye will know them"
    Indeed.
    "not all that glitters is gold"
    Sparks
    Sparks

Post  Sparks Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:26 pm

I have been thinking about clif's most recent post, "Plan B" Specifically, this part (Emphasis is mine):

"Note, and you may certainly argue with me, that the planetary populace focus on the potential for a [nu-war] beginning with the [israeli mistake] has contributed to the destruction of potential emotional energy for that war to exist. Also note i am not saying anything more than words from hph *participated* in the process of grounding that potential war. It works on an energetic level beyond the condensate matter plane which is the 'place' where your body, the planet, universe and all the pies exist. It works at this energetic level by concentrating 'attention' which is a form of 'directly focused consciousness (note...little 'c' consciousness, not BIG 'C"). This directly focused consciousness acts as a spot light may act on a particularly vulnerable area of a house, which is to say, preventing burglary and other mischief due to the 'exposure' to the whole neighborhood.

So they fell back to Plan 'B'....."

He is saying that our collective focus on the potential war caused it not to manifest. He's also saying that we could argue with that. He's saying the consciousness acts just like a spotlight prevents burglaries. But, as we were saying earlier in this thread, thought creates. Our every thought is a command to the Source to be. So I am having trouble agreeing that our collective focus on a traumatic event would deter it. I believe it is just the opposite. So, is clif being disingenuous? Seems to me he might be trying to do a little damage control.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Linda wrote:why was my post deleted?

You would think by now that 'they' should know that I SAVE my posts........that can appear elsewhere.
    Blessings

oh, she is evil, she eats meat, she is a drama queen, oh, she is 'angry', she has nothing of 'substance' to offer, oh, she has 'issues', she is a 'psycho-sociopath', she is mean, she needs to 'focus' on other 'more' important' things, oh, she is a liar, oh, the 'way' she presents evidence is wrong, she is 'overdoing' herself, she is 'wasting' her 'talents' on this subject, she is an agent provocateur, she is distracting the enlightened souls, she should be locked up with the key thrown away, she is polluting the air, she is an energy vampire, she is offloading her toxic spew, she is 'wasting' bandwidth space, she acts like a pampered pet, she makes 'ridiculous speculations', she needs to be BANNED, everybody hates her, she made brilliant and witty QQ go away, she needs to SHUT UP and not expose Mel and Clif because they are good people and don't deserve this type of BS. ....so what if they are not 'perfect', they deserve to be paid for all their hard work that is a 'labor of love', Linda is not part of our group, posts about Cliff or Mel are being regurgitated ad nauseum, Linda's anger is not so mellow,

Also..she is 'tasteless' per Reunite (Mr. Perfect Manners) defender of Wild Colleen......

eMonkey wrote:
    Indeed.

ZZZZZZzzzzz....

This level of Paranoia will only get you some forced Meds.
    Whatever...
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 23 Yeah-o
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 am

eMonkey wrote:
    Linda wrote:why was my post deleted?
    Blessings
    eMonkey wrote:
    Indeed.
    This level of Paranoia will only get you some forced Meds.
    Whatever...

Paranoia? Certainly not my paranoia.

OK, I will repost the deleted one again......and this time I removed the 'parts' I think some may have gotten PARANOID over.

"by their fruits ye will know them" Yes, so true.
    Sometimes it's not only shocking but painful to watch when your heroes or friends are exposed by their own deeds.

It reminds me of when I was viciously attacked by another 'loved one' that I exposed.
    My post was deleted at Mel's forum all because I showed their words that I saved before it 'disappeared'.

.....REMOVED.....

I apologize for using so much 'bandwidth' because of this long post, but since nobody has added to this thread after over 13,000 views, I hope to open it up again with intelligent discussion hopefully without the childish banter, tantrums, lame attacks, silly pictures and videos that I would never open.

I believe the reason I am followed around and attacked is because I dig into the backgrounds and connections to others who have a platform in the conspiracy world and because I KNOW history and had many first hand personal experiences with those who work in the dark.
    Those 'old' so-called 'friends' who follow me around know all about that.

I exposed many on Mel's forum because I asked the right questions and caught them in lies. That caused me to be attacked with foul language and many of my posts were deleted.
    Of course, over 900 of my posts are now gone there, so just like Carol feels...sour grapes that bears repeating.

I exposed REMOVED, REMOVED, REMOVED, REMOVED, REMOVED, REMOVED, REMOVED, REMOVED and others.
    I presented facts about these liars with their sneaky messages to just ACCEPT the NWO agenda, outrageous stories without proof and many agreed with me after reviewing the evidence, even Mel.
    My goal was to help others connect dots about the ancient satanic AGENDA and to stop those who are currently programmed to deceive us.
    I hesitated to expose Clif High there because so many loved him, but I knew his time would eventually come. And it did.

While everyone is focused on 'raising' our frequency to assist a 'favorable' outcome, they are not 'changing' anything.
    This is what 'they' want. To DISTRACT us.

Instead of EXPOSING those who are a PART of the 'agenda' here on EARTH, they want us to 'think' good thoughts and do things that 'lead' us to 'independent living' by either growing gardens, reducing energy, investing in food storage, reducing our debt and consumption, etc. etc.....

Why is that?
    To adapt living in the BRAVE NEW WORLD and accepting the NEW WAY without opposing Draconian rules and perversion?

Some of us won't accept such things as allowing the schools to teach 5 year olds to accept homosexuals as 'normal' and 'educating' them by showing sexual positions of these acts.
    Why is nobody opposing that?
    Thank God, I personally don't have young ones in school, or I would be all over that.
    They want us to accept being humiliated by taking pictures of our private parts all for the good of 'security', our rights taken away, our jobs gone, benefits for the poor and aged reduced while making tax cuts for the rich, etc. etc...

Why are there no programs to HELP those who are suffering or have lost their jobs and homes?
    Where are all these homeless people? Shouldn't there be tons of families on every corner?
    Do we think that they are all in shelters being fed?

I had a friend who was in foreclosure.....now she is 'missing' for the last 3 months....vanished,,..others have seen this happen, I am not the only one with a personal experience like that, as you can see by these threads.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1270285/pg1

It's been going on for years...people vanishing.....right under our noses.....as with EVERYTHING else that FADES into the background as they 'direct' us to ANOTHER topic of fear to DISTRACT us.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message730033/pg1

Instead we have all these so-called expert 'gurus' like Clif High, Colleen Thomas, George Ure, etc.... not addressing these HUGE issues, instead they are telling us to 'prepare' for all the 'disasters' that are coming our way by BUYING their reports, programs or products.
    Or to be in fear from the 'reptilians' from space coming to invade us.... and/or to contact our representatives to object to Obama or the new laws WITHOUT showing us LOVE or telling us to have FAITH.

They DISTRACT us by the old divide and conquer as usual...moving us to a NEW 'important' problem we should focus on or FEAR.
    Most still refuse to believe that they play BOTH sides....always have....since the beginning of time....the ancient bloodlines who made the rules.....

There is no such thing as 'them against us'......the hidden ones are running the whole show and have all their people in place on BOTH SIDES.
    Am I one only one who knows this is how it has always worked by Design from those ancient spiritual forces?
    Is this why I am a hunted woman online when they show up to my threads trying to discredit, attack, distract, threaten and silence me? Because I know how deception works and I expose it? Of course it is.

They want us to just focus on 'creating one's future'.

They brought in the EASTERN NEW AGE way of thinking by so-called enlightened gurus with buzz words like:

free will, oneness, meditation,holistic healing, Higher Consciousness, Enlightening, Holographic, Human Potential, Spiritual Awareness, Karmic,Unity, Unshackling Ingrained Prejudices,Eternal Bliss,Reincarnation,
    Theocracy, TAROT, horoscopes, Personal Angel,Alchemy, chakras, Astral Projection,Energy (Field)Work,Healing Mantra, Planetary Consciousness,Crystal Healing,Prana,Paradigm Shift,Quantum Convergence,Rebirthing,Reflexology, Reiki,Remote Viewing, BioRhythms,Lucid Dreaming, Magick,Soul Retrieval, Spirit Travel,Spiritual Journey,Tantra,Visualization,Orgone Energy, Metaphysical, transition, conscious evolution, spiritual beings,channeling, Psychics, "spirit guides", walk-ins, co-creativity, harmony, divine beings, Gaia, Feng Shui, polarity, transformational healing, wisdom", God source, clarity, humanism, AXIS OF EVIL, synergy,
    and the BS that People can 'become gods' if they follow the right path to enlightenment, etc. etc. etc......

People think that if they read all the books and see the videos on the above subjects, they are now the 'enlightened spiritual' experts, but yet they have the right to attack those who did not fall for the 'new' teachings.
    We are the 'deceived'?

I personally like to look at HISTORY, artifacts, cave and rock drawings, ancients teachings, physical evidence and the ways of the ANCIENT peoples...did they ever use the above words or exercises to prepare and LIVE in the real world BEFORE the last cycle was DESTROYED on Earth?

No, they looked to the stars that lined up and knew when to grow their crops and what was coming due to the knowledge of their ancestors.
    They knew WHO their enemies were, where they came from and some were assigned the task of hunting them down before they escaped to hide in their caves or deep in the ocean.....at the end of each cycle.

Do I know everything? Of course not, we all have a piece of the puzzle.
    So, why is it when I share my views, experiences or evidence, I am attacked? We need to ask why.

I do know that History repeats itself.
    Technology is once more getting out of hand...lies are everywhere...the Universe is changing....so the time is near.

Later I will share what I exposed on those NWO deceivers at Mel's forum that I mentioned earlier.
    I think I saved some of the evidence and will present them here since it's obvious there are many who were following this thread and are silent.
    They can make up their own mind and hopefully without the DISTRACTION.

Do we have the right to question those who present themselves as experts on 'aliens' , current events and sciences without ever offering solutions or naming those HALF HUMANS who are really to blame for the disinfo, distraction and destruction?
    Of course we do.

Should we blindly follow 'whistleblowers' who can't provide proof on their outrageous made up stories and when they are questioned, they attack posters with foul language as they go into a rage?
    We are suppose to respect them and believe whatever they say?
    THINK ABOUT IT.

I live in the here and the now and the sooner we find out WHO all the deceivers are and can
    connect the dots, the sooner we will be able to change the outcome.....of course, that is just my opinion.

Those of you that like being a part of the crowd and have the same interests to discuss, that is fine.
    I am a free thinker who was never into the group think and wish to add what I have uncovered in this thread, hopefully without the shills and distractors.

Those who are not interested in what I have to share, please go to the threads that YOU are interested in so that you are not bored or outraged.....stop trying to DISTRACT for those who are interested in this thread. My signature will either have more things added to it while you are here, and it will not be removed until you are done with the lame attacks. Thank you.

We don't need no gurus.....all the knowledge is stored in our DNA......before the RNA came to invade it.....
    Peace.

More later......

EDIT: let's see if this edited post can now remain......

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:09 am

Reunite wrote:Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 23 Yeah-o

Who is this??
    I'll Scream and Scream and Scream Until I'm Sick All Over My New Dress..
    Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 23 Scweem
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:29 am

Some advice and words of wizdumb from my guru.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zomv_sTcLh0
    Sparks
    Sparks

Post  Sparks Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:47 am

Linda, Linda, Linda, do you read the other posts on this thread? Just a few posts above your most recent post, I attempted to get the discussion about thought wars going again. Did you read or respond to my thoughts at all? No, you just continued your rant.

You are you own worst enemy, I'm afraid.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:32 am

Sparks wrote: Just a few posts above your most recent post, I attempted to get the discussion about thought wars going again. Did you read or respond to my thoughts at all?

Hi Sparks,
    Sorry for not sharing my thoughts about Clif's Plan B. I was in the process of editing my deleted post to get it back on and didn't see it.
    Your analysis makes sense.

I use to follow him long ago, but he always gave himself an 'out' and I agree that this Plan B was damage control....as usual.

I believe many are also noticing that too.
    He uses a lot of big or silly made up words as you notice. His followers usually say we don't 'get' it.

He never seems to give up and never once addressed the 'tipping point' he claimed would be worse than 911 that the Pensacola burger waitress would be talking about.

So, he ignores it and goes to another 'plan'.

I think Clif and George have the blessing from those with the secret technology power in the background, if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't doubt that he probably hopes to continue until he gets to Plan X.
    I am done listening to his monkey mind.

I do plan to check a little deeper into their 'DREAM CATCHER' site and the purpose for it.
    Cheers.

Sparks wrote:I have been thinking about clif's most recent post, "Plan B" Specifically, this part (Emphasis is mine):

"Note, and you may certainly argue with me, that the planetary populace focus on the potential for a [nu-war] beginning with the [israeli mistake] has contributed to the destruction of potential emotional energy for that war to exist. Also note i am not saying anything more than words from hph *participated* in the process of grounding that potential war. It works on an energetic level beyond the condensate matter plane which is the 'place' where your body, the planet, universe and all the pies exist. It works at this energetic level by concentrating 'attention' which is a form of 'directly focused consciousness (note...little 'c' consciousness, not BIG 'C"). This directly focused consciousness acts as a spot light may act on a particularly vulnerable area of a house, which is to say, preventing burglary and other mischief due to the 'exposure' to the whole neighborhood.

So they fell back to Plan 'B'....."

He is saying that our collective focus on the potential war caused it not to manifest. He's also saying that we could argue with that. He's saying the consciousness acts just like a spotlight prevents burglaries. But, as we were saying earlier in this thread, thought creates. Our every thought is a command to the Source to be.

So I am having trouble agreeing that our collective focus on a traumatic event would deter it.
    I believe it is just the opposite.

So, is clif being disingenuous?
    Seems to me he might be trying to do a little damage control.
    Sparks
    Sparks

Post  Sparks Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Thanks for your most gracious reply, Linda.

My thoughts on the dream site, and I'm sure you've thought of these, the purposes could be to monitor the fear level of the populace, and to check to see how well the ELF, ULF, and other thought suggestion technologies are working, not to mention the traditional technologies like television, etc.
    Linda
    Linda

Post  Linda Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Sparks wrote:Thanks for your most gracious reply, Linda.

My thoughts on the dream site, and I'm sure you've thought of these, the purposes could be to monitor the fear level of the populace, and to check to see how well the ELF, ULF, and other thought suggestion technologies are working, not to mention the traditional technologies like television, etc.

You're welcome Sparks sunny

Yes, I also agree that it's to 'check on' how the technologies are working on the brainwaves.
    I know they have been working on these dark agendas for a very long time.
    You probably know that Russia was heavily involved.
    I hope I saved that information for you to see the dots connecting.
    I'm running out right now and will later check to see if I saved it.
    Cheers

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:26 am