tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
mudra
Jonah
Lionhawk
Reunite
TRANCOSO
Sparks
mountainman
seeker of truth
starninja
QueeQueg
Instigator
investigator
Mizzrible
Bullet in the Moon
Brook
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
Anchor
burgundia
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
MargueriteBee
tacodog
Carol
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Linda
32 posters

Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 12 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:57 pm

Carol wrote:I refuse to submit to the Borg!

Resistance is not futile... it is the American way of life!

I agree . Resistance is not futile . I know that even though we , ( my wife and I ) are followed everywhere and monitored 24/7 our efforts to stay out of trouble and not be controlled have derailed the life of some Illuminati families , the ones that think the world owe them a cushy job and a brilliant career .
    When governments are criminals , it's up to the individual citizen to choose in what kind of resistance to engage . That's how revolutions are made .
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 12 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Brook wrote:

I'm with you Carol, While I agree with Linda, there is something to look at here...it seems to be getting more attention than what is really important. But I also think it's a major set up, created to distract from what is really important right now. Korean bombs falling, Bills in motion to stop growing your own food, the list goes on where important things to watch are being set aside, and this information takes precedence. I've been looking at the tally here and this thread in a matter of two weeks has had more attention than any thread here....with over 10k hits in two weeks....it's risen faster than the Gulf Oil Spill.

Am I to believe that Cliff High gets more attention than the Gulf Oil Spill? amazing stats!

But what else I'm seeing is how the nature of this thread has risen. And the energy behind it. Now from the very inception of Cliff's reports I knew that no matter how honest cliff may be, there would always be a way for TPTB to skew the information. It would not be hard at all.....so why buy into this area of research, as it can so easily be skewed?

There is something to be said here that amazes me. How people are always looking for someone to "predict" for them what will happen. Is it because no one believes we create our own reality? Because we do.

Then when the reality comes, we are always amazed at the results. Point in case....here is attention on Cliff's predictive ability being trashed.....and in reality, bombs are being dropped on fishing villages. But I guarantee you Cliff will get more attention than that The fishing village...............why? Because we want to believe that somehow there is a method out there that can prepare us for the reality we are creating.

Now the truth is, in all of his predictions, has it stopped things like bombs being dropped on fishing villages? If you knew in advance, could you change that reality? Because in all of his prediction, I have yet to see any actual change in the predictions.....beside the fact that many did not come true. And do you think that just maybe the ones that did not come true were because somehow we changed it? Lots to think of there.

But the most important thing I wish to bring to the table here is the fact that too many seem to be polarized on Cliff, and not what is truly important. The amount of hits here suggests that this interruption places more importance than anything on this forum at the moment.....and I really question the distraction.

No disrespect to you Linda, as it seems you have brought some enlightening material to the table, however are there not more important things to pay attention to at this point in time? Because in the past couple of years we have discovered many frauds out there in the whistle blower department. So what is one more to add to the mix?

When distractions like this come about, I start to initiate my radar, because I know there is a reason for the distraction. Has anybody else noticed this phenomenon, when this kind of distraction happens? Usually something bad is going on behind some curtain somewhere....and usually it's right under your nose.....but you've missed it due to distractions such as this.

I am with you Brook and I see it as a distraction. I am amazed to see whether it was at Avalon1, here, or on other forums how people are energized by that kind of stories with feelings that run very high. It looks like as if many people are emotionally numb and they need that kind of “excitement” to get back to their bodies and feel. It makes me angry how successful they are in numbing us.

I don’t like to use the term that we create own reality. Too much of New Age propaganda. But I think that we talking about the same thing. I prefer to use personal responsibility and growth. It is easer to look outside of ourselves for the answers and solutions rather than going within and facing fears and all feelings and making changes. Buy it is also a part how they programmed us.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:01 pm

I read posts like yours ENWO and wish I had a huge estate and villa where you and others like you could come and just hangout - be free and protected from this external BS.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:07 pm

Carol wrote:Do you think he is a clone or hybrid? I could understand the Borg mentality if he is part "Hive Mind."

Seriously... people have no clue how this works and hybrids don't see themselves as sovereign individuals but rather as part of the "hive" - which is what disturbs me about the millions of gray hybrids.. not individuals but "hive mind."

I've been thinking about doing a thread on clones. People for the most part are clueless on just how invasive this is in reality.

Carol,
    As God as my judge, he thinks he's a computer program....and we are all a hologram being projected by this program.............

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:14 pm

In the meantime other things are happening . Somebody could say were "predicted " .

Burning with anger : London streets in flames

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1332484/TUITION-FEES-PROTEST-London-streets-flames-25k-rampage.html

Gardai prepare for massive crowd at Dublin protest march

http://www.joe.ie/news-politics/current-affairs/gardai-prepare-for-massive-crowd-at-dublin-protest-march-007439-1

Students protest education reform in Italy

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/11/26/italy.protest/

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:18 pm

starninja wrote:
    Brook wrote:

I'm with you Carol, While I agree with Linda, there is something to look at here...it seems to be getting more attention than what is really important. But I also think it's a major set up, created to distract from what is really important right now. Korean bombs falling, Bills in motion to stop growing your own food, the list goes on where important things to watch are being set aside, and this information takes precedence. I've been looking at the tally here and this thread in a matter of two weeks has had more attention than any thread here....with over 10k hits in two weeks....it's risen faster than the Gulf Oil Spill.

Am I to believe that Cliff High gets more attention than the Gulf Oil Spill? amazing stats!

But what else I'm seeing is how the nature of this thread has risen. And the energy behind it. Now from the very inception of Cliff's reports I knew that no matter how honest cliff may be, there would always be a way for TPTB to skew the information. It would not be hard at all.....so why buy into this area of research, as it can so easily be skewed?

There is something to be said here that amazes me. How people are always looking for someone to "predict" for them what will happen. Is it because no one believes we create our own reality? Because we do.

Then when the reality comes, we are always amazed at the results. Point in case....here is attention on Cliff's predictive ability being trashed.....and in reality, bombs are being dropped on fishing villages. But I guarantee you Cliff will get more attention than that The fishing village...............why? Because we want to believe that somehow there is a method out there that can prepare us for the reality we are creating.

Now the truth is, in all of his predictions, has it stopped things like bombs being dropped on fishing villages? If you knew in advance, could you change that reality? Because in all of his prediction, I have yet to see any actual change in the predictions.....beside the fact that many did not come true. And do you think that just maybe the ones that did not come true were because somehow we changed it? Lots to think of there.

But the most important thing I wish to bring to the table here is the fact that too many seem to be polarized on Cliff, and not what is truly important. The amount of hits here suggests that this interruption places more importance than anything on this forum at the moment.....and I really question the distraction.

No disrespect to you Linda, as it seems you have brought some enlightening material to the table, however are there not more important things to pay attention to at this point in time? Because in the past couple of years we have discovered many frauds out there in the whistle blower department. So what is one more to add to the mix?

When distractions like this come about, I start to initiate my radar, because I know there is a reason for the distraction. Has anybody else noticed this phenomenon, when this kind of distraction happens? Usually something bad is going on behind some curtain somewhere....and usually it's right under your nose.....but you've missed it due to distractions such as this.

I am with you Brook and I see it as a distraction. I am amazed to see whether it was at Avalon1, here, or on other forums how people are energized by that kind of stories with feelings that run very high. It looks like as if many people are emotionally numb and they need that kind of “excitement” to get back to their bodies and feel. It makes me angry how successful they are in numbing us.

I don’t like to use the term that we create own reality. Too much of New Age propaganda. But I think that we talking about the same thing. I prefer to use personal responsibility and growth. It is easer to look outside of ourselves for the answers and solutions rather than going within and facing fears and all feelings and making changes. Buy it is also a part how they programmed us.

What may seem like "new age" to you is scientifically proven...so it is true non the less..... Wink
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 12 Empty The New Alchemists

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:21 pm

I can't take credit for this thought. I read it somewhere and can't recall where but I found it an interesting concept.

It was called "The New Alchemists":

For many thousands of years, Alchemists of antiquity attempted to transmute lead into gold unsuccessfully.

With the advent of the industrial revolution and the invention of firearms, they found success. They now use bullets of lead to turn the gold and wealth of their prey into theirs.

If at first you don't succeed try try again!

Q
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Brook wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:Brook, in the GLP interview of Collen, she has admitted that SHE HAS NOT MEET CLIF, so for all intents and purposes by all means investigate Collen but I don't think is fair to use her to smear Clif as the only relation is that Collen seem to have associated herself with the webbot, deducing that from the interview, rather of the other way around

So perhaps it will be more constructive to open a different thread about her because this one is about the webbots, just a suggestion

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 12 374937

But she is listed in Cliff's report...and this is a key distraction. I'll be fair and say he may have had no idea where it came from..but it sure seems contrived to me.

So in that aspect, it has everything to do with this thread. Cool

Well this is the unfortunate cunning thing, if you listen to the GLP interview you will realize that Collen read the webbot report and she said oh that is me and so she launched herself which has nothing to do with the webbots.

Clif did not know about her until she appeared in the public arena and they have not meet each other, not even in the phone

Can she be a decoy from the CIA to destroy Clif, I am tempted to think that yes, she may well be who knows. I do not have that kind of information

It will be the hypothetical equivalent to blame you for the fall out of AV1 just because you participated in the Thuban thread, it does not add up

If Clif and Collen knew each other, that will be a different matter. One could said that they planned that but it is not the case

Seeing how they have treated Collen at the GLP too it makes you wonder what is going on here

Regardless of the opinion that you personally may have as to the validity of the webbot reports, how can Clif be blamed for the behaviour and contacts of Collen? they are not related other than the data may have been planted on the net to be picked up by the bots to cause Clif's downfall

Which goes to show that the webbots are no longer reliable in the way they used to be and if Clif wants to continue he will have to change the program but that he said himself so what are people debunking?

My only objection is to the way the disinformation has been used to twist things and demonized someone who has been upfront and honest about the weakness of his product, and it startles me the way people get winded up by the GLP crew, they certainly know how to get people going on pure nonsense

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Brook wrote:

Carol,
    As God as my judge, he thinks he's a computer program....and we are all a hologram being projected by this program.............

Well I watched and listened and this man is not connected to source but instead operating from pure intellect - left brain. Alien?

He refers to time travel but not as one who understands time travel is real. Is this just a front as those who have been in this area of research for a number of years who have read the data and listened to first hand testimony know Time Travel is real. So why would he refer to Hawkings whom some of us know was compromised years ago? If anything, Hawking is used to perpetuate the lie.

I swear living in multiple realities of others makings can be a bit much at times. I am so looking forward to the wave of singularity to wash through us all so we can all get onto the same page. Telepathy at the higher energy level is really cool. And it is impossible to lie at that level of communication so everyone knows what is going on and there is nothing to hide.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Andromeda wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:Brook, in the GLP interview of Collen, she has admitted that SHE HAS NOT MEET CLIF, so for all intents and purposes by all means investigate Collen but I don't think is fair to use her to smear Clif as the only relation is that Collen seem to have associated herself with the webbot, deducing that from the interview, rather of the other way around

So perhaps it will be more constructive to open a different thread about her because this one is about the webbots, just a suggestion

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 12 374937

But she is listed in Cliff's report...and this is a key distraction. I'll be fair and say he may have had no idea where it came from..but it sure seems contrived to me.

So in that aspect, it has everything to do with this thread. Cool

Well this is the unfortunate cunning thing, if you listen to the GLP interview you will realize that Collen read the webbot report and she said oh that is me and so she launched herself which has nothing to do with the webbots.

Clif did not know about her until she appeared in the public arena and they have not meet each other, not even in the phone

Can she be a decoy from the CIA to destroy Clif, I am tempted to think that yes, she may well be who knows. I do not have that kind of information

It will be the hypothetical equivalent to blame you for the fall out of AV1 just because you participated in the Thuban thread, it does not add up

If Clif and Collen knew each other, that will be a different matter. One could said that they planned that but it is not the case

Seeing how they have treated Collen at the GLP too it makes you wonder what is going on here

Regardless of the opinion that you personally may have as to the validity of the webbot reports, how can Clif be blamed for the behaviour and contacts of Collen? they are not related other than the data may have been planted on the net to be picked up by the bots to cause Clif's downfall

Which goes to show that the webbots are no longer reliable in the way they used to be and if Clif wants to continue he will have to change the program but that he said himself so what are people debunking?

My only objection is to the way the disinformation has been used to twist things and demonized someone who has been upfront and honest about the weakness of his product, and it startles me the way people get winded up by the GLP crew, they certainly know how to get people going on pure nonsense

I participated in the Thuban thread? I was debunking the Thuban thread......so I get your point.....but it makes no difference. He mentioned Wild colleen, and here she is now...and what a ruckus she has stirred.....and look who her handler is.

So yes...by all means...lets not blame Cliff for representing such distraction....and bringing to light a "tipping point".

But let's take it a step further...,did he participate in this tipping point by bringing it to light? Such question will never get answered.....so it's pointless to even speculate.

god bless Cliff...I hope he survives this one............... Rolling Eyes
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:35 pm

Carol wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Carol,

Well I watched and listened and this man is not connected to source but instead operating from pure intellect - left brain. Alien?

He refers to time travel but not as one who understands time travel is real. Is this just a front as those who have been in this area of research for a number of years who have read the data and listened to first hand testimony knows Time Travel is real. So why would he refer to Hawkings whom some of us know was compromised years ago? If anything, Hawking is used to perpetuate the lie.

I swear living in multiple realities of others makings can be a bit much at times. I am so looking forward to the wave of singularity to wash through us all so we can all get onto the same page. Telepathy at the higher energy level is really cool. And it is impossible to lie at that level of communication so everyone knows what is going on and there is nothing to hide.

Here is an article he just wrote on time travel............

http://www.stardrive.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2711:mits-seth-lloyds-aharonov-teleporting-time-machine-episode-1&catid=34:&Itemid=106

Quantum mechanics supports a variety of counter-intuitive phenomena which might allow time travel even in the absence of a closed time like curve in the geometry of space time. ... time travel effectively represents a communication channel from the future to the past. Quantum time travel, then, should be described by a quantum communication channel to the past. A well-known quantum communication channel is
    given by quantum teleportation, in which shared entanglement combined with quantum measurement and classical communication allows quantum states to be transported between sender and receiver.

And better yet....he's working on a 'God phone"..................whoa Nelly Shocked

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm

QueeQueg wrote:I can't take credit for this thought. I read it somewhere and can't recall where but I found it an interesting concept.

It was called "The New Alchemists":

For many thousands of years, Alchemists of antiquity attempted to transmute lead into gold unsuccessfully.

With the advent of the industrial revolution and the invention of firearms, they found success. They now use bullets of lead to turn the gold and wealth of their prey into theirs.

If at first you don't succeed try try again!

Q

Have you heard of Fulcanelli ? He succeeded according to the rumor .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulcanelli
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm

I have no doubt that time travel is doable and happening. I also have no doubt that Non Newtonian Physics are a fact of this universe. I have seen them both exhibited.

Q
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Ho, ho, ho Q. You've stepped into the pond this time. Out with it. Where did you see time travel?

I only personally know people who have done this but not seen it other then a little one time experience of collapsing time which I don't consider time travel.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Carol,

He refers to time travel but not as one who understands time travel is real. Is this just a front as those who have been in this area of research for a number of years who have read the data and listened to first hand testimony knows Time Travel is real. So why would he refer to Hawkings whom some of us know was compromised years ago? If anything, Hawking is used to perpetuate the lie.

http://www.stardrive.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2711:mits-seth-lloyds-aharonov-teleporting-time-machine-episode-1&catid=34:&Itemid=106

You make a very good point .Either he is out of the loop ( no need to know ) and doesn't know that the space travel problem have been resolved or he is not telling the truth . The same applies to Hawking . On this , I must add , that Universities are not necessarily the top depository of scientific knowledge , that title goes to private contractors that are assigned funds for military research .
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Carol wrote:Ho, ho, ho Q. You've stepped into the pond this time. Out with it. Where did you see time travel?

I only personally know people who have done this but not seen it other then a little one time experience of collapsing time which I don't consider time travel.

Near Sandia National Labs NM and that's all I could say unless you'd like vist in person or fly me to the islands. Although I'd only consider it if it were on a private aircraft, I don't do airlines, Haven't since they put my wife and her sister through the molestation treatment.

Didn't know what I had seen due the compartmentalization system but after talking to some friends years later we came to that conclusion. It was inescapeable!

The Non Newtonian Physics was a clear daylight sighting of an air ship with hundreds of others that was near the same area. It was immediately denied by Gov officials and my superiors so I know it was true as I have a saying: never believe anything until the Gov officially denies it.

I'm sorry I can't elaborate but there some NDAs one cannot violate. At least not yet anyway.

Q
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:56 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Brook wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Carol,

You make a very good point .Either he is out of the loop ( no need to know ) and doesn't know that the space travel problem have been resolved or he is not telling the truth . The same applies to Hawking . On this , I must add , that Universities are not necessarily the top depository of scientific knowledge , that title goes to private contractors that are assigned funds for military research .

But you see now...he does work with SARA...who is military funded...and DOD funded.....

http://www.topsecretwriters.com/2010/01/jack-sarfatti-provides-further-sara-details/

SARA is a company with engineers and technicians that seek to “invent”and build, in a practical way, technologies involving“electromagnetism, plasmas, acoustics, electronics, and processing”into devices and applications that may be useful to the U.S.government. They are, in fact, a technology contractor with clients in both government and private industry. The website claims that their clients involve all branches of the military, DTRA, DARPA, the Department of Energy, Homeland Security and NASA.

Last edited by Brook on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Brook wrote:

starninja wrote:

What may seem like "new age" to you is scientifically proven...so it is true non the less.....

Brook,
    It doesn’t matter if it is proven or not if people can’t apply it in their lives. I think that focusing on theories moves us away from making changes. Look around how many people suffer from depression, anxiety, or any form of addiction. Tell them that they create own reality and they move from depression to stupor. No, we need practical tools and a proper terminology to bring us back to our bodies and to get our power back.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:14 pm

QueeQueg wrote:
    Carol wrote:Ho, ho, ho Q. You've stepped into the pond this time. Out with it. Where did you see time travel?

Near Sandia National Labs NM and that's all I could say unless you'd like vist in person or fly me to the islands. Although I'd only consider it if it were on a private aircraft, I don't do airlines, Haven't since they put my wife and her sister through the molestation treatment.

Didn't know what I had seen due the compartmentalization system but after talking to some friends years later we came to that conclusion. It was inescapeable!

The Non Newtonian Physics was a clear daylight sighting of an air ship with hundreds of others that was near the same area. It was immediately denied by Gov officials and my superiors so I know it was true as I have a saying: never believe anything until the Gov officially denies it.

I'm sorry I can't elaborate but there some NDAs one cannot violate. At least not yet anyway.

Q

Interesting.....I will say that there is proof of time travel out there that is again..right in front of our faces...all you have to do is follow the time lines of certain artifacts..and follow the given time lines....they don't match.....when you are talking time differences of 10 thousand years, by one specific group...you know there was a time leap there somewhere. Wink

Now I'm "siriusly" done talking about Cliff and Colleen..her handlers and the complete distraction. All the best on this one
    Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 12 83084
    Back to my red pill............. Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 12 849210

Namaste
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Starninja wrote It doesn’t matter if it is proven or not if people can’t apply it in their lives. I think that focusing on theories moves us away from making changes. Look around how many people suffer from depression, anxiety, or any form of addiction. Tell them that they create own reality and they move from depression to stupor. No, we need practical tools and a proper terminology to bring us back to our bodies and to get our power back.

I don't think theories are to blame, it comes to personal responsibility to give to ourselves that which will guide us in our next step

Pearls of wisdom come in al sizes and colour and they are not necessarily what others say but what we make of it

The practical tools are things like having integrity in all that we do, loving ourselves as we are, being kind to ourselves, looking for win-win solutions etc the more we release the programing, the quicker we get our power back Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Brook there are many CTR alien clones that are into pure technology and scattered all over the globe.. originating in Europe (Italy and Switzerland) and to South America. I know Stefano saw one of the female assassins in the London Airport when he was flying out to the islands. He wrote about how this group lacks compassion and are out to control the planet themselves.. pure techno types with lots of clout in various businesses. Who knows what agendas they have floating around? And this group is far more advanced then the regular human clones as they are directly from alein DNA.

starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Carol wrote:

Do you think he is a clone or hybrid? I could understand the Borg mentality if he is part "Hive Mind."

Seriously... people have no clue how this works and hybrids don't see themselves as sovereign individuals but rather as part of the "hive" - which is what disturbs me about the millions of gray hybrids.. not individuals but "hive mind."

I've been thinking about doing a thread on clones. People for the most part are clueless on just how invasive this is in reality.

I don’t focus on clones and hybrids. I would rather focus on human beings who are so detached from feelings and their inner core. We may say it that they are clones but I don’t see it this way. I witnessed many “clones” who got their feelings back. It doesn’t mean that I deny the presence of clones but I refuse to play their game. In fact, when we look how they program us to bee hive mentality, we may get really scared. And programming is so pervasive.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Q,

Your location tells me a lot. If anyone noticed, it is off the slightly beaten path of many mysterious operations. I already know you know more but can't say. Matter of fact I was discussing this an hour ago and lo and behold, here comes your latest post that validated my discussion. You have every right to keep your family safe. I respect that. Let's just say for all intended purposes, I won't pry in normal ways. But I will be watching.
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:33 pm

starninja wrote It doesn’t matter if it is proven or not if people can’t apply it in their lives. I think that focusing on theories moves us away from making changes. Look around how many people suffer from depression, anxiety, or any form of addiction. Tell them that they create own reality and they move from depression to stupor. No, we need practical tools and a proper terminology to bring us back to our bodies and to get our power back.

Andromeda wrote:
    I don't think theories are to blame, it comes to personal responsibility to give to ourselves that which will guide us in our next step

Pearls of wisdom come in al sizes and colour and they are not necessarily what others say but what we make of it

The practical tools are things like having integrity in all that we do, loving ourselves as we are, being kind to ourselves, looking for win-win solutions etc the more we release the programing, the quicker we get our power back

I don’t blame theories. I am very practical and realistic in terms of healing. I agree that the ultimate goal is having integrity and loving ourselves. But we need to have tools how to get there. So, the question is how people may have integrity if so many people are emotionally illiterate?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:37 pm