tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
mudra
Jonah
Lionhawk
Reunite
TRANCOSO
Sparks
mountainman
seeker of truth
starninja
QueeQueg
Instigator
investigator
Mizzrible
Bullet in the Moon
Brook
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
Anchor
burgundia
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Micjer
anomalous cowherd
MargueriteBee
tacodog
Carol
lindabaker
Mercuriel
Linda
32 posters

Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 11 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:36 am

The jet stream over the EU is probably affected by the break down of the Gulf of Mexico loop current which feeds the gulfstream. It's been doing some very unusal things latley including major sea surface temp flucutations in the northern Atlantic.

Q
    Linda
    Linda

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 11 Empty Re: Clif High finally DID get something right! DECEIVERS would be outed.....

Post  Linda Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 am

Brook wrote:
    Do your homework people and 'out' these bastards and free yourselves.

I did my homework on Colleen months ago.......the above is obvious...and no one picked up on it . Which really surprises me.

And anyone who has read my thread will tell you that is so. Everyone knows she is mind controlled...but they have not figured out by who............

Now tell me...how deep is that rabbit hole?

It is VERY DEEP Brook. I am also very familiar about the mind control agenda.

Those who are promoted and given a public platform to the masses are all connected.......nobody gets to CONTINUE with their 'messages' if they were not already 'approved' for a role.

I know you are an excellent researcher and have done your homework and understand how DARK it really is.
    I will check out those links you provided.
    Thanks
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:55 am

Linda wrote:
    Brook wrote:

I did my homework on Colleen months ago.......the above is obvious...and no one picked up on it . Which really surprises me.

And anyone who has read my thread will tell you that is so. Everyone knows she is mind controlled...but they have not figured out by who............

Those who are promoted and given a public platform to the masses are all connected.......nobody gets to CONTINUE with their 'messages' if they were not already 'approved' for a role.

I know you are an excellent researcher and have done your homework and understand how DARK it really is.
    Thanks

Well, Linda, in your efforts, understand this.....Jack found my thread.....and posted the link on his facebook page...

And he posted a link to my thread...and he actually gave me a B +/A- Grade...and said everything I posted about him was true.

Jack Sarfatti Yes, she did her homework A- to B+ Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 11 Wink

And someone said they almost choked on the red pill............

Gavin Weston An interesting read none the less, almost choked on my red pill
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:01 am

PS at the top... I wrote this several posts back so its a wee bit out of context and order. I like the red pill. Reality is better then ignorance.

We do not do vaccinations in our home. My husband's an RN and I worked in the Public Health Department for years know the public has no clue as to the nature of the beast and what is being injected into them. Vaccinations in the long run impair the immune system. Some, a few are worthwhile. The rest a health hazard and the cause of the huge increase in autistic kids. In San Francisco area one of my jobs was to review all child autopsy reports. On the SDI cases there was often a recent vaccination wound from the injection. Too many. When I challenged the Health Medical Officer his reply was that a few deaths were worth the risk. I was appalled. What parent wants to lose their baby? In my opinion, good living conditions minimize the risk across the board. Big Pharma had taken hold and they are never going to let go. Meanwhile, living conditions in the US deteriorate.

If the government told me the sky wasn't blue, I would not believe them. I would go outside and look for myself. The government has a reputation for consistently lying to the public in favor of special interests and big business. It is no wonder that can't be trusted. Even TSA can pass on lice along with infectious diseases with their new pat down methods and cause health risks with the X-ray scanners. What a joke on the American public. Keeping the public safe from someone who might have some explosives in their underpants while risking their health to disease, infection and death on the slow road to China? I don't think so. Also remember this. How many terrorist has TSA prevented from boarding a plane since 2001? NONE!

By the way... the sky is not blue. It's gray today filled with rain clouds.

As for this threads getting a lot of hits. That's because it has a lot of passion in it from the various members. People relate better to emotions other then just pure factual data which fills the other threads.

Linda, I think you may have now realized that Cliff has served a very good purpose because of his and your actions. He inadvertently pulled all of us out into a thread sharing an international global perspective of what is going on, not just with him personally, but with what we are seeing happening around us. This global house of cards is falling down on a planetary scale and we are not just spectators, but activists.

Brook and Mercuriel are right. Mercuriel said if the are doing something in the east... look to the west. Here is just one small example of todays news from the Wall Street Journal. And the other reason this thread gets so many hits is that this is an international community of ordinary "aware" people weighing in on what is happening in on our parts of the world. This is not just a conversation between a couple of people in one family or one in one small neighbor. This is a global family weighing in on what is going on and each perspective is of great value because it also demonstrates just how much we can get along; and just how much we continue to respect others with different points of view; and just how much we care about humanity irrespective of our differences; and it also demonstrates our commitment to humankind conscious awareness and evolution by presenting the issues that besiege us and letting folks have a glimpse of how it impacts us personally. Where else would something like this happen on the Internet? There are other forums... all heavily moderated. This forum is moderated by the members and this is how it could work on a global scale as well. Everyone is of value.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704693104575638132375883318.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

Q, some viruses come from outer space and are carried along in the jet streams. This is the cause of some epidemics in the past.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 am

Yep Carol...and here is one more thing to pay close attention to............dated November 23

http://www.physorg.com/news/2010-11-world-first-blocks-nano-devices.html

Imagine the possibilities............ Shocked
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:20 am

Brook wrote:
    Linda wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Thanks

Well, Linda, in your efforts, understand this.....Jack found my thread.....and posted the link on his facebook page...

And he posted a link to my thread...and he actually gave me a B +/A- Grade...and said everything I posted about him was true.

Jack Sarfatti Yes, she did her homework A- to B+ Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 11 Wink

And someone said they almost choked on the red pill............

Gavin Weston An interesting read none the less, almost choked on my red pill

Ok so its deep, sorry, very deep and there is alot of black stuff down there. But hey, you look for black stuff you are sure as hell gonna find it. You look for rabbit holes you sure as heaven gonna find one.

When confronted with a force that is infront of you, or all around you. Rather than running around shouting and pointing. Stay calm and relaxed. There is nothing more off putting when having to deal with these type of energies is someone running arround loosing their head.

The more you shout the more you are contributing to their power base.

I think everyone in the Mists have come across their own meeting in the battle and have move past fighting to loving. Posters here seem to have understaood the ¨Peace and Light, Love and understand, the inter praising of each other. I am sorry to speak for everyone. But we lead our fight with love in our hearts, Peace in our hands and understanding in are spirit. We are the warriors in waiting.

SO enjoy all that you can and help those who are mixed in with the bad vibs.

So I wish the best for you in getting over to the other side where we are waiting in peace. You will find that they have very little power when enough people turn their back on them.

Who or what you work for I don't care. Simply because we are our own judge and I don't have time to judge you.

As for every single person that gets to the mass coverage is not all one sided. If you are working against the dark forces then you are the one holding their paradym in place. The moment you stop pushing they will fall over themselves. Enough rope and all that.

Rather than shouting about Clif, helps us understand the links so we can then make up our own minds like real adults.

One question I asked earlier, that no one answered and I think it might help clear things up, and the is the situation that was created between Bill and clif or Pa and Clif?

@Linda. Do you have any children?

t
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 am

and one more...............

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/22/tech/main7077593.shtml

it's what they are preparing for and what they are distracting us from that has my radar up..........

Last edited by Carol on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opps, wrong button)
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 am

Brook wrote:and one more...............

it's what they are preparing for and what they are distracting us from that has my radar up..........

Calling a spy sattelite system "Mentor" I wonder who they plan to teach a lesson too?

Q
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:38 am

lawlessline wrote:

Ok so its deep, sorry, very deep and there is alot of black stuff down there. But hey, you look for black stuff you are sure as hell gonna find it. You look for rabbit holes you sure as heaven gonna find one.

When confronted with a force that is infront of you, or all around you. Rather than running around shouting and pointing. Stay calm and relaxed. There is nothing more off putting when having to deal with these type of energies is someone running arround loosing their head.

The more you shout the more you are contributing to their power base.

I think everyone in the Mists have come across their own meeting in the battle and have move past fighting to loving. Posters here seem to have understaood the ¨Peace and Light, Love and understand, the inter praising of each other. I am sorry to speak for everyone. But we lead our fight with love in our hearts, Peace in our hands and understanding in are spirit. We are the warriors in waiting.

SO enjoy all that you can and help those who are mixed in with the bad vibs.

So I wish the best for you in getting over to the other side where we are waiting in peace. You will find that they have very little power when enough people turn their back on them.

Who or what you work for I don't care. Simply because we are our own judge and I don't have time to judge you.

As for every single person that gets to the mass coverage is not all one sided. If you are working against the dark forces then you are the one holding their paradym in place. The moment you stop pushing they will fall over themselves. Enough rope and all that.

Rather than shouting about Clif, helps us understand the links so we can then make up our own minds like real adults.

One question I asked earlier, that no one answered and I think it might help clear things up, and the is the situation that was created between Bill and clif or Pa and Clif?

@Linda. Do you have any children?

t

Wise words

The original problem was created between Bill Deagle and Cliff High ages ago, then Bill and Kerry defended Bill Deagle and since then there has been bad blood amongst them

Cliff is just human but I think he has assisted many to wake up to the reality of a world that is not alright, for that he deserves the credit he deserves and no one who is an user of the independant webbot forum think he it a "seer" we all know that it is all about timelines, probabilities and that if enough of us hit a higher mark things may turn out to be much better for humanity

As it is, it does not look like it but there are some people that work for tptb that are infitrated in GLP that have decided that Clif is enought of a nuisance and he has to go

The ironic thing is that Clif already said this was his last report either way. If he failed it meant that the consciousness of humanity had risen and if not well, a rocky ride ahead and so be it

For the GLP haters, well, I personally think that they are helping tptb alright but well it is their free will

The game here in this planet is deeper but GLP and their fanatic followers have not got there yet

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:47 am

One more thing to pay attention to, as a root source of where this is coming from...because it's a rather easy trail to follow...and Linda, with your ability to investigate....go to Facebook....look At Colleen Thomas, and who she plays with.............a man named Jack Sarfatti......who is admittedly Illuminati and CIA aviary, and worked as director of Esalen, CIA controlled mind controlled project. Implanted the :nine".....do you all remember the nine? And this very man now works with SARA.....a government funded DOD funded program...that now works with 'DARK ENERGY WEAPONS"..............And it's really right under your nose. And this Colleen is simply a distraction, with a huge tag from a big "whale". Here you have a man that works with theoretical physics, dark energy weapons, and consciousness........Mind control to be exact. Funded by the CIA. And is right on Colleens Facebook page on her videos and picture section. Savvy?

It's all there, all you gotta do is google some names and things I just mentioned...you'll see the trail of distraction. And it's no accident that this information is out about Cliff at this point in time....or "tipping point"............... Cool

Her connections to guys like him probably explains how she got on the Russia Times cheers cheers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:53 am

Brook, in the GLP interview of Collen, she has admitted that SHE HAS NOT MEET CLIF, so for all intents and purposes by all means investigate Collen but I don't think is fair to use her to smear Clif as the only relation is that Collen seem to have associated herself with the webbot, deducing that from the interview, rather of the other way around

So perhaps it will be more constructive to open a different thread about her because this one is about the webbots, just a suggestion

Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:58 am

Tom, your post is so much like something Anchor would post and of course you are correct. Also keep in mind just how much the human mind enjoys a good mystery and that it is in solving the mystery that is considered "fun." What you see here are people sharing puzzel pieces so we can collectively get a bigger picture of potentials and then counteract them with intention and in some cases action.

It helps to understand the nature of the beast for those who are on the front lines doing battle. It's pretty much the same in spiritual warfare for some and for others they already know they have what it takes to do battle with whatever presents itself. The nature and form of battle varies. Mudra would be one example of pure love from the source. Mecuriel another example of one who refuses to go into polarity. I do battle in the public area as an activists moblizing the community. You have a different type of public exposure and your focus is on raising public awareness as to the wonders surrounding us. Linda exposes deception and Brook spells out what the red pill is. Each is of value.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 pm

You know Brook, they may have launced the Delta 4 communications electronic eavesdropping spy satellite satellite but who is to say how long it will stay up or even be effective with the continued solar activity. Unless it is their goal to use it as a means to know where to do their own EMP strikes because EMP is the way to go if you want to disable someone. I would like to know who they want to spy on? Other nations? What about ET...? Or other golbalists? And given our own secret black government space program I'm not too concerned about some of these other nation's posturing. Doing battle with our governments back engineered space discs that can pop in and out of dimensions is a whole lot different then just scrambling jets.

And we all know ET does not like nukes and tends to disarm and arm them to show just what they are capable of. They'll let the military play with the toys but when it gets to global destruction - they will put nukes on the skids.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:19 pm

Carol wrote:

You know Brook, they may have launced the Delta 4 communications electronic eavesdropping spy satellite satellite but who is to say how long it will stay up or even be effective with the continued solar activity. Unless it is their goal to use it as a means to know where to do their own EMP strikes because EMP is the way to go if you want to disable someone. I would like to know who they want to spy on? Other nations? What about ET...? Or other golbalists? And given our own secret black government space program I'm not too concerned about some of these other nation's posturing. Doing battle with our governments back engineered space discs that can pop in and out of dimensions is a whole lot different then just scrambling jets.

And we all know ET does not like nukes and tends to disarm and arm them to show just what they are capable of. They'll let the military play with the toys but when it gets to global destruction - they will put nukes on the skids.

They can put nukes on the skids...I sincerely hope they can put these 'dark energy bombs" on the skids as well....... Suspect

Building a Dark Energy Vacuum Bomb?

Recently Dr. Jack Sarfatti, a controversial independent physicist warned, "If done too fast with a large enough Exotic Vacuum Object this would be a powerful bomb -- more powerful than thermonuclear."

http://911scholars.ning.com/profiles/blogs/american-military-pursues
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Is there a relationship with CERN here Brook?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Carol wrote:Is there a relationship with CERN here Brook?

I would almost be willing to put money on it....but I have no proof as of yet......... No
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Andromeda wrote:Brook, in the GLP interview of Collen, she has admitted that SHE HAS NOT MEET CLIF, so for all intents and purposes by all means investigate Collen but I don't think is fair to use her to smear Clif as the only relation is that Collen seem to have associated herself with the webbot, deducing that from the interview, rather of the other way around

So perhaps it will be more constructive to open a different thread about her because this one is about the webbots, just a suggestion

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 11 374937

But she is listed in Cliff's report...and this is a key distraction. I'll be fair and say he may have had no idea where it came from..but it sure seems contrived to me.

So in that aspect, it has everything to do with this thread. Cool
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Brook wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:Brook, in the GLP interview of Collen, she has admitted that SHE HAS NOT MEET CLIF, so for all intents and purposes by all means investigate Collen but I don't think is fair to use her to smear Clif as the only relation is that Collen seem to have associated herself with the webbot, deducing that from the interview, rather of the other way around

Clif High finally DID get something right!  DECEIVERS would be outed..... - Page 11 374937

But she is listed in Cliff's report...and this is a key distraction. I'll be fair and say he may have had no idea where it came from..but it sure seems contrived to me.

Might Collen have read the report and decided to take advantage it. Of course it would be somewhat self fulfilling prophecy as has been mentioned hear earlier.

Q
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 pm

QueeQueg wrote:
    Brook wrote:

Might Collen have read the report and decided to take advantage it. Of course it would be somewhat self fulfilling prophecy as has been mentioned hear earlier.

Q

I thought that for awhile myself....but by connecting the dots, and her reaction to me, by banning me on her facebook sent up signals. There are many on her facebook thread that disagree with her, and shake her down...but when I called her an "Illuminati puppet", and directed everyone to Jack...she shut me down. And made up some crazy story about me to cover her action.
    And then next thing you know...here comes Jack on her thread....and next thing you know he posts my "red pill" thread on his facebook page. Where the hell he found that I have no idea...because I do not post my thread on facebook.

I cannot assume anything here. But when that happened next thing you know I get the strangest email on my facebook...from a guy who led me to two other people close to Jack, and then within hours he disappears from facebook all together......really tongue in cheek stuff here...... Cool
    QueeQueg
    QueeQueg

Post  QueeQueg Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 pm

"I thought that for awhile myself....but by connecting the dots, and her reaction to me, by banning me on her facebook sent up signals. There are many on her facebook thread that disagree with her, and shake her down...but when I called her an "Illuminati puppet", and directed everyone to Jack...she shut me down. And made up some crazy story about me to cover her action.
    And then next thing you know...here comes Jack on her thread....and next thing you know he posts my "red pill" thread on his facebook page. Where the hell he found that I have no idea...because I do not post my thread on facebook.

I cannot assume anything here. But when that happened next thing you know I get the strangest email on my facebook...from a guy who led me to two other people close to Jack, and then within hours he disappears from facebook all together......really tongue in cheek stuff here...... "

Infowars just had a piece about a leaked DHS document puported to read that alternative media sites promoting any resisitence to the be irradiated or molested policy were to be placed on a government watch list for domestic terrorists. It was pulled sometime in the last 10 minutes!

It appears Big Sis is watching us Nutbar

BTW ole Alex Jones sure is getting a lot face time on the MSM these days.

Q
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:12 pm

I refuse to submit to the Borg!

Resistance is not futile... it is the American way of life!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Carol wrote:I refuse to submit to the Borg!

Resistance is not futile... it is the American way of life!

Funny you should use that quote......that is what Jack said to me.............

Jack Sarfatti Resistance is futile.9 hours ago · Like

Jack Sarfatti http://www.myvideo.de/watc

H/3578821/We_Are_The_BORG
    9 hours ago · Like

But the link to the video of the Borg does not work now for some reason.....
    Rolling Eyes

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/occult-societies-esoteric-groups-f30/egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-t791-375.htm

Edit...I found the link

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3578821/We_Are_The_BORG
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:54 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

Talk radio.
    Roswell And The Reich; The Nazi Connection, Dirty Secrets ~ Nazi International & The Philosopher's Stone: The Magic of Social Engineering
    Special Ongoing Series With Joseph P. Farrell

http://www.thebyteshow.com/JosephPFarrell.html

Thank you for the link. I have just finished listening to the Babylon’s Banksters. Right on time.
    Double Thumbs Up Toast
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm

Do you think he is a clone or hybrid? I could understand the Borg mentality if he is part "Hive Mind."

Seriously... people have no clue how this works and hybrids don't see themselves as sovereign individuals but rather as part of the "hive" - which is what disturbs me about the millions of gray hybrids.. not individuals but "hive mind."

I've been thinking about doing a thread on clones. People for the most part are clueless on just how invasive this is in reality.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:06 am