tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:56 pm

Hello world!

It’s been such a challenging few years for us all.

I am so proud of the work that all the volunteers and people of all walks of life do from around the world. From bushfires, floods, pandemics and food shortages and social challenges, we have all banded together to showcase the best of our humanity. There are so many things we are learning about ourselves, the world, what is important to us, and what is important to our fellow humans on this planet that we all share.

The strength of the human spirit really has shone through, and it will continue to shine because there are so many people doing good out there, pulling together, uniting as one, and supporting each other through a clear commitment to community spirit and living united.

This video is a really special one that I put together with my friends at United Way Worldwide. The video clip means a lot to me as it embodies so much of what we have gone through and the importance of ‘Living in a United Way’. The video is the official video clip for my song ‘Even If You Say So’ which many of you saw me launch in Toronto, Canada before COVID-19 restrictions came to be.

I hope you are as moved as I am by the kindness, contributions and strength of the human spirit that the images in the clip show. Live United, look after each other and I can’t wait to see you all soon.

- Harrison Craig

Choose kindness

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

mudra likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgflbGzlCeY
    An touching story of human courage.

mudra likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:09 pm

Carol wrote:Excellent work Vidya. Thank you.

Currently the following members are logged in and most likely following this thread. I think what occurred just illustrates what happens when any member refuses to maintain an attitude of respect toward another member that they are irritated with. How many are now not posting because their feelings were wounded?

The eXchanger
    eMonkey
    Lionhawk
    Ashera
    ClearWater
    Beren
    Mudra
    Oxy
    Seashore
    Sanicle
    Vidya

I agree with you mudra. We don't have much time and when the net goes down that's it. So just in case... I'll say good-bye now. Thanks for all your treasured posts everyone. JT
    Carol, this sounds ominous. Even at this late date, I still don't know what's going on. I don't know who any of you really are. I've avoided digging in this area. On the other hand, in general terms, I conduct my little religious and political science-fictional hypothesizing within this website, which might involve some or all of us (whether we realize it or not). I don't know which way to jump. Let's see, do I sizzle in the 5G Frying-Pan or do I Jump into the Mainframe-Matrix Vaccination-Manipulation Fire?? Decisions, Decisions. Again, my modeling has involved a standoffish-prince with an identity-crisis (or something to that effect). As I lose the act and stop posting I might shrivel-up into a silent and motionless recluse-retiree in an easy-chair, agonizing over what might've been. I keep thinking in terms of Professor Augusto Monti in the 1978 miniseries, The Word. I'll probably write something which will involve self-analysis. I couldn't afford a psychiatrist and/or ghostwriter, so the 1986 book, Jesus: An Interview Across Time (A Psychiatrist Looks at HIS Humanity) by Andrew G. Hodges, M.D., might serve as a model (in a tangential-context). The Missing Link Problem is, no one would read it, so why bother, other than to tie-up some lose-ends prior to crossing-over?! I'm sorry about my Blue Roller BS. That was rude of me. I just didn't know how to react, and I had been planning to revisit the BR material, so it somehow triggered a diversionary and/or defensive knee-jerk response. Again, I don't know who anyone is, or what agendas might exist. An agency-briefing would probably just exacerbate an insane situation. Ignorance is probably bliss and virtue, but I probably know too-much to remain sane and virtuous. Sorry, I'm rambling. Thank-you for Everything. Namaste' and Godspeed.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:42 am

This is a good video I came across today
    As I listened to it I thought it was highlighting here and there the tarot path as it shows up in day to day life
    A brilliant mind Jordan Peterson is and a courageous man too.

The video also reminded me of Joseph Campbell's famous Hero's journey where a protagonist embarks on an adventure into the unknown. They learn lessons, overcome adversity, defeat evil, and return home transformed.

We only have bits and pieces sewn together in that video , of a much wider and detailed work one can find in Jordan Peterson's Twelve rules for life and Maps of meaning.

Enjoy sunny

https://youtu.be/4OmC6LyO5QI

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:20 am

Oxy, I suspect the internet will go down before the end of October and taken over by the military world-wide. This is the time that they will also switch over to the QFS and new internet platforms. So who knows how long the net will be down while this change-over occurs. In addition, there is likely to be world-wide Marshall Law.. however the BOOMS are suppose to happen at about the same time where they take out various Satanic sites world wide, including DC, the Vatican, Buckingham Palace, etc. The best time for this event to happen is before winter as power will likely shut down in various areas. They (Space Force Alliance) will also be switching over to Tesla energy. Given the projected Mad Max scenario.. people are better off staying home (lots of practice with the COVID lockdowns) and off the streets as the DS has planned riots with insurgents in place world-wide ready to go. From the various military COMMs it appears that the Military is also in place world-wide.

I suspect the Chinese will attack the US as they are situated along the boarders (north/Canada, south/Mexico, off the west coast/Alaska, California, Oregon, Washington. During the past couple of years they were hiding out in the underground DUMBs in the North East. Those groups were eliminated. And there were the underground DUMBs in California/Mexican boarder areas. Needless to say when the US is at its most vulnerable (lights out, internet down, communications down, power down) it's likely that the sh it will hit the fan. Thousands of military insurgents have been flown or bused into the interior of the US by the DS. They're not likely to go down without a fight. This was one of the reasons why Trump wanted to bring all of the US military home. To protect US boarders and from within.

As for our members.. I did meet Beren when he came to Hawaii for a visit. He's very nice. I also saw a picture of mudra on her website. She's lovely. Ashera, e-Monkey, mudra, Vidya all live in Europe. Susan is in Canada as is Mercurial and a few others. Nanu is in Australia. We have a nice international group of members.

One thing I noticed when traveling is how people think differently based on the culture they grew up in. You can easily see how misunderstanding occur just among locals. Add into the mix a completely different world-view and it's easy to see how behaviors are misinterpreted initiating different negative emotional responses.

The climate also plays a role in people's attitudes along with politics. Those who reside in the colder climates know that survival depends upon being prepared for whatever the weather throws at them. Same for areas where hurricanes, floods and tornados occur. With the weather wars going on people are more aware of life-threatening situations. So when I see various military sources saying Buckle up, it's time to stock up on more cat and dog food, fix the generator and keep the gas tanks full.

China must hit US with nuke attack before they strike if Biden defends Taiwan, says diplomat in chilling message to West
    Source:
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16233362/china-nuclear-strike-biden-defends-taiwan-diplomat/

Last edited by Carol on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:25 am

mudra wrote:This is a good video I came across today
    As I listened to it I thought it was highlighting here and there the tarot path as it shows up in day to day life
    A brilliant mind Jordan Peterson is and a courageous man too.

The video also reminded me of Joseph Campbell's famous Hero's journey where a protagonist embarks on an adventure into the unknown. They learn lessons, overcome adversity, defeat evil, and return home transformed.

We only have bits and pieces sewn together in that video , of a much wider and detailed work one can find in Jordan Peterson's Twelve rules for life and Maps of meaning.

Enjoy  sunny

Thank you for sharing this mudra. Insightful.

mudra likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:50 am

Oxy, this one is for you. Susan may resonate with it as well. Spouse also liked it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjY8BplGgE
    Marina Jacobi with James Gilliland

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:06 am

Thank-You, Carol. What if the Secret-Government Military consists of Three Major Factions (operating in and/or around This Solar-System) which might go back thousands, millions, or even billions of years?? Faction One: Earth-Human. Faction Two: This Solar-System Extraterrestrial. Faction Three: Universe Prison Solar Systems Incorporated (Macro-Level but NOT Micro-Level). These Three But The Greatest of These is the Universal Church WMD and Supercomputer Matrix!! Just a Hypothesis. A couple of nights ago, I might've seen a cigar-shaped spaceship quickly moving across the Full Moon as I looked through my telescope!! I Scare Myself Sometimes!! Someone and/or Something is Reining Me In with Hamstrung-Misery (Throughout My Life)!! Take Me to Your Therapist!! The Missing Link Especially Post 969.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:12 pm

kings and queens..

The Court Cards

Kings don’t sit on thrones, They are fire energy and are  characterized by movement, not inertia.  Waite’s deliberate blind  has his kings sat on thrones, whilst Crowley has them on horseback, symbolising their movement and fire energy.

Another deliberate blind that Waite introduced was to call his princesses, ‘pages’, which are often male roles. Waite wanted to denigrate the female principle, and in doing so changed one of the most awesome cards in the deck into a pale shadow of her true self,,,, read on ,,

Waite: Kings, Queens, Princes,  Pages
    Crowley: Knights, Queens, Princes, Princesses
    These notes:  Kings, Queens, Princess, Princesses.

There are several ways to view the court cards. The divinatory designations, blue eyes, red hair man /woman etc I ignore completely. But I have included them below.
    Quick and dirty view: see them as elements. Wands =fire, cups=water swords=air disks=earth
    Kings =fire, queens=water, princes=air princess=earth.
    King of wands is fire of fire, Queen of disks is water of earth etc.

The astrological correspondences show that each court card (not princesses) rules over 3 minor cards, and all the qualities implied in these 3 cards are facets of the court card. The princesses  each rule one quarter of the zodiac. Not bad for a page eh? What was Waite scared of?

Kings live in the 2nd house on TOL, supreme male, and queens on 3, supreme female. Princes live in 6, the sun centre (you know the story.. the son (sun, prince) and the father (kether, 1 on TOL)  as above so below, . Princess are grounded down here on Earth (10 on TOL).
    There are 4 TOLs, Wand tree, cup tree, air tree and earth tree in a continung cycle.  

King of Wands
    Kings represent an authoritative figure and the element of Fire, the energy of existence. Fire is not passive and can be destructive. Associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Wands_24

Crowley’s card symbolizes the dynamic, outrushing, pattern of this energy with the Moorish (Arabian) black horse leaping through the flames. The King's crest is a winged horse head. He is in armour, implying that the qualities of the Elements which they symbolize do life's battle for us. In his hand he carries the same wand found on the Ace, showing that he is the motive vehicle for the Fire Force.

crowley wrote: He is Fire of Fire. He is active, generous, fierce, sudden and impetuous. Ill dignified he is evil minded, cruel, bigoted and brutal. In either case he is ill - fitted to carry out his actions, if he fails at his first attempt he has no more resource. He wins spectacularly or fails spectacularly. A warning to be careful of untimely action and the need to remain cool and resolute.

Kings are representative of maturity and power wisely used. The King of Wands, in divinatory terms, is  a strong, honest, conscientious,  passionate, strong-minded, reliable man who is able to dominate others by his will. He is a natural leader. On a bad day he can be impatient and intolerant (and can then act too hastily) or good but severe.  If a person is not indicated in the reading then these qualities are applicable to the situation.

Astrological Correspondence
    He rules 20° Scorpio to 20° Sagittarius (Nov 13-Dec12) and therefore 7 Cups, 8 Wands, 9 Wands.  He is mostly Mutable Fire, with some Fixed Water elements.
    Last Decan of Scorpio - first two Decans of Sagittarius.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    He resides in Chokmah  on the Tree of Atziluth.  Ruled by Neptune and very strong, the supreme male concept.
    Chokmah -  Wisdom – Sphere of Neptune - very strong -  the supreme male concept. If we conceive of the Primordial Point which is Kether as being extended into the line which is Chokmah, we have an adequate symbolic representation. This energy, in a straight line  is essentially dynamic. It is, in fact, the primary dynamism, It is the Great Stimulator of the Universe. It is from Chokmah that Binah, the Third Sephirah, receives its influx of energy. The archetypal positive, primordial Maleness.
    Atziluth, the archetypal world, divine thought, corresponds to the spiritual level, Wands in Tarot
    GD names: Lord of the Flame and of the Lightning, King of the Spirits of Fire, King of the Salamanders. The King of Wands is Fire of Fire, Specific Fire in Primal Fire on the Tree of Life.

Waite’s King of Wands sits upon a throne holding a staff (Wand) in his right hand. The 10 leaves sprouting from his living staff could  representative of the 10 Sephirah on the Tree of Life.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R7810

The fire salamander is depicted on the ground, on his cloak and the back of his throne. Lions (symbol of Leo, the Fire sign) are seen on his throne and depicted on the chain around his neck. The fire salamanders are biting their tails, forming a circle, depicting eternity.  His crown indicates flames. The Serpents behind and on his robe refer to Chokmah.

In divinatory readings this card can relate to a man with blond or red hair and blue or hazel eyes.

King of Cups
    Kings represent an authoritative figure and the element of Fire, the energy of existence. Fire is not passive and can be destructive. Associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles.

Cups represent the Water element and love, passivity and formlessness. In Tarot the Cups are associated with love, flowing emotions, feeling, optimism, imagination, joy, peace and harmony.

Fire and Water can produce steam, or the Fire can be quenched.  

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Cups_k10
    Crowley’s  King carries a Cup from which issues a Crab, symbol of the Sign Cancer (Cardinal Water) which, ruled by the Moon, directs the flow of tides. The Crab also relates to Isis, the Great Mother, Stella Maris, Star of the Sea." The peacock ,abstracted by Crowley, is variously attributed as a symbol of wisdom (i.e., Chokmah) and as a bird whose flesh is incorruptible. It was also related to the Phoenix, a bird which died in flames every five hundred years and then rose from its own ashes.
    crowley wrote: Fire of Water, this is the power of solution, but few can harmonize such a mix. He is mostly passive and graceful and quick to respond to attraction. Although he is sensitive he has no material depth and the swiftness and violence of the Knights ill suit a naturally placid
    character, so he tends to mismanage his affairs unless sheer good luck attends him. His career is often a broken record of failure, often becoming a drug addict. His natural innocence and purity make him likeable but he’s often not deep enough for those virtues to easily manifest as profound nobility of character.

He rules 20° Aquarius to 20° Pisces (Feb 9 – Mar 10) = 7 Swords, 8 Cups, 9 Cups.(see Tarot Wheel). He is mostly Mutable Water, with some Fixed Air elements (as shown on the Tarot Wheel). Look at the descriptions of the three minor arcana he rules, they are all part of his astrological make up.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Resides in Chokmah on the Tree of Briah

Chokmah -  Wisdom – Sphere of Neptune - very strong -  the supreme male concept. If we conceive of the Primordial Point which is Kether as being extended into the line which is Chokmah, we have an adequate symbolic representation. This energy, in a straight line  is essentially dynamic. It is, in fact, the primary dynamism, It is the Great Stimulator of the Universe. It is from Chokmah that Binah, the Third Sephirah, receives its influx of energy. The archetypal positive, primordial Maleness.

Binah - Understanding – Sphere of Saturn  - very strong, the supreme female concept. the great mother principle. Binah represents the female potency of the universe, as Chokmah represents the male, they are Positive and Negative; Force and Form. Each heads its Pillar, Chokmah at the head of the Pillar of Mercy, and Binah at the head of the Pillar of Severity. Chokmah without Binah, and Binah without Chokmah, are incomprehensible, for the pair are the functional unit, and not either of them function separately.

GD Titles:, Lord of the Waves and of the Waters, King of the Hosts of the Sea, King of Undines and Nymphs (Last Decan of Aquarius- first two Decans of Pisces). The King of Cups is Specific Fire in the World of Primal Water. It is a personification of the force which motivates the currents of the unconscious mental world symbolized by Water.
    Waite’s King of Cups sits upon a throne with a Cup in his right hand and a sceptre in his left hand. His heavy throne seems to ride effortlessly on the Water

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R3610

In divinatory terms this card can indicate a man with fair hair and blue eyes.

Waite suggests a businessman or lawyer or member of the church.. The symbology in the card, Water, fishes and ships, are all indicating the Water element. In divinatory terms a kind, loving and considerate person is indicated. The card can also indicate action or authority or will power carried out in a gentle or loving ways. On a bad day this person can dam up their emotions and imagination, the duties of a  King are not always compatible with the Water element. If this card relates to a situation, and not a person, then success, achievement and creative intelligence are indicated.

King of Swords

Swords represent the Air element and movement, intellect and thinking. Swords are also weapons, used for good (cutting through delusion,) and bad (war). In Tarot the Swords are associated with movement, thoughts, perceptions, ideas and decisions as well as pain, anger, destruction, conflict and struggles. Swords are also useful for cutting through illusion, delusion and resolving problems.

A personification of the activating Force behind the World of Astral images and ideas. It is a violent and aggressively cutting power, as shown  by Crowley. To this King is attributed a subtleness and craftiness, as Air refers to the conscious mind.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Sword_20
    crowley wrote: He  is Fire of Air, a violent wind suggesting - attack!
    He represents activity, skill, subtlety and cleverness. He is fierce, delicate, courageous and skilful but he is much too much the prey of his own ideas which come to him as an inspiration and without reflection. Ill dignified he is incapable of making any decisions and he is tyrannical and crafty.  

He rules 20° Taurus to 20° Gemini (May 11 – Jun 10) = 7 Disks, 8 Swords, 9 Swords.
    Last Decan of Taurus-first two Decans of Gemini . The charging bull of Taurus, but being predominantly Gemini he turns easily in one direction or the other.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    He resides in Chokmah (2) on the Tree of Yetzirah
    Yetzirah formative world plane of astral forces, ideas projected still further, now with design. Also the realm of deception corresponds to the Astral plane, Swords in Tarot

GD Names: Lord of the Winds and Breezes, King of the Spirit of Air, King of Sylphs and Sylphides. The King of Swords is Specific Fire in Primal Air.
    Waite’s King of Swords is sat on a throne holding a sword in his right hand.
    In divinatory terms this card can depict a man with dark brown hair and dark eyes.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R6410

The butterflies on the throne, the winged angel on his crown and the birds in the sky are all representing the Air element. This card is a lesser version of the Emperor card, which will be introduced later and indicates an honest, perceptive, powerful, strong-willed and intelligent man. Unlike the Queen of Swords and the Justice card (see later), his sword does not point straight upwards, his position requires decisions and he cannot sit in perfect balance, as Waite points out, he 'sits in judgement'. The purple robe indicated the wisdom he must draw upon in reaching his verdicts. Swords are also weapons and the King must protect his people with his military intelligence. He may lack emotion and have a narrow view of the world. When no person is indicated in the reading this card suggests honesty, authority, power and good judgement.

King of Disks

Disks represent the Earth element and the ´magic´ of ordinary creation, though sometimes just materialism. There is a solidity to the Earth element, a notion of being rooted in the real world. In Tarot the Disks are associated with security, material gain, enrichment, money, everything that is real and physical and also the loss of such things. In the largest sense Disks represent the planet Earth and her creations.

Crowley uses the emblem of a stag, an animal to whom great regenerative powers are attributed. The stag mythically eats the Serpent (absorbs wisdom) and in so doing sheds its skin, as well as any illness, weakness and old age. It is totally regenerated. Thus, it is a fitting symbol for Fire of Earth. It moves fleetingly, as fire, but also represents the cyclic rebirth of the earth. This same fruition is indicated by the com (symbol of Isis-Ceres) in the foreground.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Disks_20
    The King of Disks sits on his stationary dark horse, with a heavy shield and a corn thresher in his hands.

crowley wrote: He is Fire of Earth, the activity of Earth as a producer of life, but he can also be volcanic. Unless very well dignified he is heavy, dull and materialistic.

Clever and patient in all material matters, his success is due to instinct. Lacking sophistication and subtlety, he can even make ignorance a virtue! He is entirely confined to the production of food and keeps his nose to the grindstone. He has little time for intellectual musings or the finer aspects of culture and civilization. These people tend to be dull and heavy and preoccupied with material things. They can be stupid, slavish and incapable of foresight. They can be instinctively jealous but not have the courage or the intellect to better themselves.

He rules 20° Leo to 20° Virgo (Aug 12 – Sep 11) = 7 Wands, 8 Disks, 9 Disks.
    Last Decan of Leo-first two Decans of Virgo.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    He resides in Chokmah (2) on the Tree of Assiah.
    Assiah material world corresponds to the physical plane, everyday magic, Disks in Tarot.
    GD names: Lord of the Wild and Fertile Land, King of the Spirits of Earth, King of the Gnomes
    The King of Disks personifies Specific Fire in Primal Earth. It is the most dense manifestation of the Elemental Yod Force, and is the energy which brings Patterns of the Sephiroth about material fruition and growth as Waite has shown here in a very effective card. His King is the very essence of the energy underlying earthly growth.

Waite’s King of Disks is sat on a throne, surrounded by vines, holding a large disk or pentacle in his left hand and a sceptre with a globe in his right hand.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R5010

In divinatory terms this card can represent a man with dark hair and dark eyes.

This card can be seen therefore to represent a rich man, or a successful businessman or even a farmer. In a wider sense it can be the leader of a community, someone who cares for his people and his land. Perhaps a successful farmer or agriculturist is indicated. This King is happy to be in charge and takes pride in his accomplishments and the loyalty of those around him. Ill dignified this a corrupt man or a sign of ugliness, corruption and weakness. The symbology on the card reflects all these aspects on the King; here is a man content with his life and his accomplishments and sitting amongst the fruits of his labours.

Queen of Wands
    Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. In Tarot the Wands are often associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles

Queens represent the Water element, indicating love, passivity, formlessness emotions and creativity but also deception.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Wands_26
    Crowley shows a Queen enthroned above steady flames. In one hand she carries the Fire wand, while the other rests on the head of a Leopard. This animal represents the extreme ferocity of Fire tamed by the Queen. Her hand on the animal's head shows the power under her control; the Wand shows that she is able to direct this force. And here we recall that the wand is also a symbol of the will.
    The Queen of Wands holds a pine cone headed wand and has a leopard at her side.

crowley wrote: She is Water of Fire – The fluidity and colour of Fire. An attractive power, liked, kind and generous when not opposed. Immense capacity for friendship and love, but on her initiative. An image of supreme feminine strength and nobility, but this is something of a façade. She has pride but it lacks the nobility of the Knights so it can be vanity and even snobbery. On a bad day she can be broody, obstinate, revengeful, domineering and tyrannical and may turn against people for no reason. She can also come to wrong decisions and react with great savagery. She can be easily deceived and is quick to take offence. .

In situations this card represents adaptability, steady force applied to an object or steady rule

She rules 20° Pisces to 20° Aries (Mar 11 – Apr 10) = 10 Cups, 2 Wands, 3 Wands (see Tarot Wheel).  She is mostly Cardinal Fire, but partly Mutable Water.
    Last Decan of Pisces-first two Decans of Aries

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    She resides in Binah (3) on the Tree of Atziluth.

Binah - Understanding – Sphere of Saturn  - very strong, the supreme female concept. the great mother principle. Binah represents the female potency of the universe, as Chokmah represents the male, they are Positive and Negative; Force and Form. Each heads its Pillar, Chokmah at the head of the Pillar of Mercy, and Binah at the head of the Pillar of Severity. Chokmah without Binah, and Binah without Chokmah, are incomprehensible, for the pair are the functional unit, and not either of them function separately.

Atziluth, the archetypal world, divine thought, corresponds to the spiritual level, Wands in Tarot

GD names:, Queen of the Thrones of Flame, Queen of the Salamanders or Salamandrines  The Queen of Wands is Water of Fire, Specific Water in the World of Primal Fire.

Waite’s Queen of Wands sits upon a throne with a staff in her right hand and a sunflower in her left hand.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R7710

The Lions in the card signify Fire energy, and the sunflower is reference to both Fire and to life. At her feet sits a black cat. She has considerable energy and is active, confident and powerful. She is honest and sincere but may overwhelm people with her self-confidence. She is passionate, has much sexual energy and approaches life with joy and energy.

If a person is not indicated then these qualities can be applied to the situation. Waite tells us this card can show a love for money. The 10 leaves sprouting from her living staff may representative of the 10 Sephirah on the Tree of Life.

In readings this card can show the influence of a woman with red or gold hair and blue or brown eyes.

Queen of Cups
    Queens represent the Water element, indicating love, passivity, formlessness emotions and creativity but also deception. Cups represent the Water element in Tarot the Cups.

Cups represent the Water element and love, passivity and formlessness. In Tarot the Cups are associated with love, flowing emotions, feeling, optimism, imagination, joy, peace and harmony but also with deception.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Cups_q10

In the Golden Dawn version  of this card, the Queen holds a Cup from which a crayfish emerges, while her left hand rests a Lotus upon the head of an Ibis. Crowley's card is an abstraction of the same symbols. The Crayfish relates to the Moon.  In fact, one of the characteristics of this totally watery card is that its flow changes according to the influences around it, more so than other cards of the deck. The Ibis is a bird traditionally associated with Thoth-Hermes who is, in one aspect, the Moon God. In mythology the bird eats the eggs of the Snake (a reference here to Chokmah) and the corpses of the dead. Thus, in the Water aspect of Binah is the reference to the Great Sea from which life flows out, but which also flows inward in death.

The Lotus, which has been equated with the Rose itself, is sacred to Isis, the Great Mother. It is, thus, through the intermediary of the Lotus (rather than a direct touch of the hand) that the Great Mother causes the Ibis to do its work. But this is a card as tranquil as the waters flowing before the Queens on the three modern versions. These waters, on which lotuses float, are a means of transmission of forces.

crowley wrote: She is Water of Water – the power of reflection and reception.
    Her image is of extreme purity and it is almost impossible to see the truth of her, when people look at her they only see themselves.

Dreaminess, illusion and tranquillity are represented. She is the perfect agent – able to transmit anything without herself being affected. When ill dignified anything that passes through her will be corrupted and distorted. It can be said that this person has no character of their own and reflects back the nature of the observer. She likes to lead and attract others.  She is imaginative, poetic and kind but she is unwilling to make much effort for others. She is good natured under a dreamy appearance.

She rules 20° Gemini to 20° Cancer (Jun 11 – Jul 11) = 10 Swords, 2 Cups, 3 Cups.(see Tarot Wheel) She is mostly Cardinal Water, with some Mutable Air elements
    Last Decan of Gemini-first two Decans of Cancer.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    She resides in Binah (3) on the Tree of Briah.

Briah the creative world, the mental plane, Ruach, corresponds to mental level, Cups in Tarot
    Golden Dawn Names:, Queen of the Thrones of the Waters, Queen of Nymphs and Undines

The Queen of Cups is Water of Water, Specific Water in the World of Primal Water.

Waite’s Queen of Cups sits upon a throne gazing at a cup and he tells us that she has made this vessel herself. In divinatory terms this card can depict a woman with gold or brown hair and blue eyes.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R3510

The mermaids, fish and clam symbology are all indicative of the Water element. Her throne is on the sea shore, not raised above it on a plinth as is the King's.

In divinatory terms the cards therefore represents love, an awareness of love or loving intelligence. It can also indicate that the person knows what is wanted and is taking steps to achieve it. Where a person is not indicated the card can show love, honesty and devotion in the situation.

Queen of Swords
    Queens represent the Water element, indicating love, passivity, formlessness emotions and creativity but also deception. Cups represent the Water element in Tarot the Cups.

Swords represent the Air element and movement, intellect and thinking. Swords are also weapons, used for good (cutting through delusion,) and bad (war). In Tarot the Swords are associated with movement, thoughts, perceptions, ideas and decisions as well as pain, anger, destruction, conflict and struggles. Swords are also useful for cutting through illusion, delusion and resolving problems.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Sword_21

Crowley explains the image of a head, newly severed by the Sword of the Queen, as the "clear, conscious perception of Idea, the Liberator of the Mind."

crowley wrote: As Yetzirah is the realm of deception, we are to understand that keen observation and perception are the sword which protects us, slicing away all fantasy and unreality. The child alone is innocent and unfettered by sterile concepts and useless ideas. It is the very head of man, the thinking-centre, which is severed. The principles of the Queen of Swords bring us to an understanding of the ways in which we are deceived by thought, and teach us how to transcend it.

Representing the Watery part of Air she has elasticity and transmissive power.

She is intensely perceptive, a keen observer and a subtle interpreter, intense, individualistic, swift, accurate, confident in action, gracious in spirit and just. She carries a sword of discretion and reason and she has separated the higher faculties of the intellect from the influences of the lower nature. She is the liberator of the mind. Such people can attract intense love and devotion from the most unexpected quarters. Ill dignified she is cruel, sly and unreliable, though with a good exterior.

She rules 20° Virgo to 20° Libra (Sep 12 – Oct 12) = 10 Disks, 2 Swords, 3 Swords.(see Tarot Wheel, Figure 1). Mostly Cardinal air with some mutable air.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    She resides in Binah (3) on the Tree of Yetzirah.

Yetzirah formative world plane of astral forces, ideas projected still further, now with design. Also the realm of deception corresponds to the Astral plane, Swords in Tarot

Golden Dawn names:, Queen of the Thrones of Air, Queen of the Sylphs and Sylphides (Last Decan of Virgo-first two Decans of Libra). The Queen of Swords is Water of Air, Specific Water in the world of Primal Air.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R6310
    Waite’s card shows a Queen sat on a throne holding a sword in her right hand. Her sword is pointing straight upwards and she can aspire for the 'truth' rather than having to make decisions one way or the other like the King.  She has used this sword of truth to cut the bonds that are still around her wrists. The winged angel on the Kings crown is seen on the side of her throne, where it is joined by a butterfly. Butterflies also form her crown.

Somebody who thinks about love, rather than feeling it can be unemotional. This card suggests a strong, intensely perceptive, confident and quick witted woman, but perhaps not an emotional woman, and indeed she is often referred to as the “The Queen of Sorrow.”

In divinatory terms this card can represent a woman with grey hair and light brown eyes.

Queen of Disks

Disks represent the Earth element and the ´magic´ of ordinary creation, though sometimes just materialism. There is a solidity to the Earth element, a notion of being rooted in the real world. In Tarot the Disks are associated with security, material gain, enrichment, money, everything that is real and physical and also the loss of such things. In the largest sense Disks represent the planet Earth and her creations.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Disks_21
    Crowley’s Queen holds a symbol of her rulership over Earth. The goat represents Capricorn. She surveys a river and trees in the distance.
    crowley wrote: She is Water of Earth, life giving Water to a thirsty Earth, she is fertility. She represents the ambition of matter to take part in the great work of creation. She is not intellectual but her instinct and intuition are more than adequate for her needs. She can be very passive and possess immense funds of affection and kindness. She is ambitious, but only in useful directions, quiet, hard working, practical, sensible, domesticated, impetuous, kind, timid, charming, kind hearted, melancholy, truthful and moody. Ill dignified she can be undecided, capricious, changeable, foolish, purely mechanical, ruthless and manipulative.

She rules 20° Sagittarius to 20° Capricorn (Dec 13 – Jan 9) = 10 Wands, 2 Disks, 3 Disks. (see Tarot Wheel, Figure 1). So predominantly cardinal earth with some mutable fire.
    Last Decan of Sagittarius-first two Decans of Capricorn

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    She resides in Binah (3) on the Tree of Assiah.

Assiah material world corresponds to the physical plane, everyday magic, Disks in Tarot.
    Golden Dawn names:, Queen of the Thrones of the Earth, Queen of the Gnomes
    The Queen of Disks is Water of Earth, Specific Water in the World of Primal Earth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R4910

Waite’s card shows a Queen sat on a throne in nature looking at a large pentacle on her lap. She is a warm and generous woman who loves the world and everything in it. She is fertile and sexual and has the ability to manifest love in all she does. She sits on her throne, carved with fruit, in her garden amongst the plants, flowers and animals.
    In divinatory terms this card can represent a woman with dark hair and dark eyes.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

ClearWater likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:13 pm

The Court Cards continued

Prince of Wands
    Wands represent the Fire element, the energy of existence. Wands are not passive and can be destructive. In Tarot the Wands are often associated with will energy, power, ego, development, competition and self-assertion but also aggression, battle and struggles

Princes represent the Element of Air, movement, intellect and thinking. Swords are also weapons, used for good (cutting through delusion,) and bad (war, destruction, conflict and struggles). In Tarot the Swords represent the Element of Air.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Wands_27

In Crowley card, his chariot is drawn by the Lion of Leo, symbolizing enormous strength which may be turned in either direction, and which has the potential for violence if angered. The Prince holds the Phoenix Wand associated with the fiery Sephirah, Geburah.

Sat in a yogic position This card is Crowley’s idealized image of himself (!), his personal seal is shown on the chest of the Prince on the card

crowley wrote: He is Air of Fire, which produces expansion and speed.. He is swift, strong, healthy, rather violent yet just and generous. Noble and scorning meanness. Ill dignified he is cruel, intolerant, prejudiced and ill-natured, an empty boaster and a coward. He is romantic, especially in matters of history and tradition, even to the point of folly. He has strong courage and indefatigable endurance. An extravagant boaster whilst laughing at his boast and himself for making it. He is inclined to impulse and easily led by external influences so he can be indecisive. He is always fighting and has lots of courage and endurance with an enormous work capacity.

He rules 20° Cancer to 20° Leo (Jul 12-Aug 11) and therefore 4 Cups, 5 Wands, 6 Wands (see Tarot Wheel). He is mostly Fixed Fire, with some Cardinal Water elements.
    Last Decan of Cancer-first two Decans of Leo

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    He resides in Tiphareth (6) on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Tiphareth – Beauty - Ruled by The Sun, strong and noble. Energy in complete balanced manifestation. solar beauty, healing and redemption. Tiphareth is a reflection of the Divine Light from Kether.

From Kether it appears is a child; from Malkuth, a king. It is the stabilizing centre point of the TOL. Tiphareth is the Sun Centre, the son or prince born from the marriage of the great father principle and the great mother principle (Chokmah and Binah).

It is the sphere of mysticism and mediates between the microcosm and the macrocosm; "As above, so Below’. Exoteric religions go no higher on the Tree of Life, Tiphareth is the focus of the Christian religion, as God is made manifest in form and dwells among us; i.e. comes within range of human consciousness. Tiphareth, the Son, "shows us" Kether, the Father.
    GD names: Prince of the Chariot of Fire, Prince and Emperor of the Salamanders.
    The Prince of Wands is Air of Fire, Specific Air of Primal Fire.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R7610
    Waite’s Prince of Wands is on horseback, holding a short staff in his right hand. The fire salamanders seen on the King of Wands card are evident here as well, but this time they do not form a complete circle, the Prince yet lacks the maturity of his King. His horse is active and symbolic of the movement of Air. In divinatory terms this card shows someone who is eager for action and enjoys movement for its own sake. He likes travel and adventure. He is an attractive, but not necessarily loyal lover. If a person is not indicated then these qualities are applied to the situation and travel, departure and emigration are possible.

In divinatory terms this card can indicate a young man with yellow hair and blue or grey eyes.
    A balanced character that see both sides of an argument but can be an empty boaster and cowardly, romantic, impulsive and easily.  Or these qualities applied to a situation.

Prince of Cups
    Princes represent the Element of Air, movement, intellect and thinking. Swords are also weapons, used for good (cutting through delusion,) and bad (war, destruction, conflict and struggles). In Tarot the Swords represent the Element of Air.

Cups represent the Water element and love, passivity and formlessness. In Tarot the Cups are associated with love, flowing emotions, feeling, optimism, imagination, joy, peace and harmony but also with deception.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Cups_p10

Crowley depicts the water Lotus, and the Serpent issuing from a Cup. Wherever the Serpent appears it is generally a reference to Chokmah, the Divine Wisdom, the Yod Force; here it has the fiery, menacing qualities of Scorpio.

crowley wrote: The Cup, held by the Prince, is Heh, and encloses the Yod-Serpent. As Vau, the Prince carries out the activities of the Yod and Heh combined; here is Water. The chariot itself is pulled across the water by an Eagle, water symbol among the four Kerubic emblems.

At another level, the suggestion is that the calm appearance of Water may hold violent and fiery energies, like sulphuric acid, which appears entirely benign until it has something upon which to act. Water symbolizes the personal, group, or universal Unconscious which bears dynamic energies.

Being the Airy part of Water he is elastic and volatile, with the energy of steam.

He rules 20° Libra to 20° Scorpio (Oct 13 – Nov 11) = 4 Swords, 5 Cups, 6 Cups (see Tarot Wheel), He is mostly Fixed Water, with some cardinal Air elements.
    Last Decan of Libra-first two Decans of Scorpio

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    He resides in Tiphareth (6) on the Tree of Briah.
    Tiphareth – Beauty - Ruled by The Sun, strong and noble. Energy in complete balanced manifestation. solar beauty, healing and redemption. Tiphareth is a reflection of the Divine Light from Kether.
    From Kether it appears is a child; from Malkuth, a king. It is the stabilizing centre point of the TOL. Tiphareth is the Sun Centre, the son or prince born from the marriage of the great father principle and the great mother principle (Chokmah and Binah).

It is the sphere of mysticism and mediates between the microcosm and the macrocosm; "As above, so Below’. Exoteric religions go no higher on the Tree of Life, Tiphareth is the focus of the Christian religion, as God is made manifest in form and dwells among us; i.e. comes within range of human consciousness. Tiphareth, the Son, "shows us" Kether, the Father.

Briah the creative world, the mental plane, Ruach, corresponds to mental level, Cups in Tarot
    GD names: Prince of the Chariot of the Waters, Prince and Emperor of Nymphs and Undines.
    The Prince of Cups is Air of Water, Specific Air of Primal Water.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R3410
    Waite’s card shows a young man on horseback holding a cup in his right hand.  The watery theme is continued with the fish symbols on his robe. The Air element is shown by the wings on his helmet and his feet. The card can represent somebody thinking or dreaming about love. It can also indicate the arrival of a new lover or an existing lover who does not want to commit. In general terms it can indicate a dreamy, passive, graceful or loving person. When a person is not indicated this card can show an opportunity in life or it can remind us to act on our dreams or else they will always be just dreams.

In divinatory terms this card can refer to a young man with brown hair and brown or grey eyes.
    Subtle and secretly violent, intensely secret, perfectly ruthless – these people cannot be relied upon to work in harness. He can be powerful for good or evil, but he prefers the latter and ill dignified he can be intensely evil and merciless. He has no conscience and is usually distrusted by his neighbours. A crafty and artistic person with a fierce nature but a calm exterior.

Prince of Swords

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Sword_22

There is significant Yesod - Moon symbolism here in Crowley’s card, indicating that this is a card of mind. The three winged children of Crowley's suggest that (like the mind itself) the chariot may be pulled capriciously in any direction. In the right hand of the Prince is the Sword which invokes and creates, but in his left is the sickle which immediately destroys that which is created.
    The Prince of Swords, sword raised, sits on his chariot which is being drawn by three winged imps.

crowley wrote: As Air of Air, he typifies the intellect. His ideas just tumble over each other with no real plan and are not related to practical effort. However he is immensely powerful due to his complete freedom from settled principles - any idea is as good as any other idea. He can be stormy and uncontrollable, a drug addict or alcoholic. It is easy to be deceived by such people. He is distrustful, suspicious, firm in friendship and enmity, careful, slow, observant and over-cautious. Ill dignified he is harsh, plotting, unreliable and malicious.

He rules 20° Capricorn to 20° Aquarius (Jan 10 – Feb Cool = 4 Disks, 5 Swords, 6 Swords. (see Tarot Wheel,) He is mostly Fixed air, with some cardinal earth.
    Last Decan of Capricorn - first two Decans of Aquarius

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    He resides in Tiphareth (6) on the Tree of Yetzirah.

Golden Dawn names:, Prince of the Chariots of the Winds, Prince and Emperor of Sylphs and Sylphides.
    The Prince of Swords is Air of Air, Specific Air of Primal Air.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R6110

This card shows a young man on a moving horse holding a sword in his right hand.  The symbology on the card all relates to the Air element, with various bird designs shown on his cloak and the horse's livery., so this card is Air of Air and the movement implied in this card is clearly seen in the drawing. This card can indicate quick thinking, intelligence or just movement.
    The prince of Swords is often seen as a soldier, heroic, brave, skilful and strong but on a bad day he can be wild and even fanatical. In divinatory terms this card indicates 'triumph over opposition'.  
    In divinatory terms this card can represent a young man with dark hair and dark eyes.

Prince of Disks

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Disks_22

Crowley’s Prince holds a wand of earthly dominion in his right hand, and a symbol of the Earth in his left (compare with the Queen of Disks). The chariot is pulled by the powerful bull of Taurus.  "He is," Crowley said, "the element of earth become intelligible.”

crowley wrote: He is Air of Earth, the 'fructification' of Earth.
    He is energetic and competent, thoughtful, cautious, trustworthy, slow and steady. He can appear dull but he’s not, he just makes no effort to understand ideas beyond his scope. He is slow to anger but furious when roused. Peoples reaction to him depends on their own temperaments. He is the ultimate handy-man, always seeking new uses for common things and he adapts his circumstances to his purpose in a slow, steady, well-thought out plan. He can change the world with his great energy brought to bear upon the most solid of practical matters. He is almost entirely lacking in emotion and is insensitive. He is inclined to be resentful of more spiritual types.

He rules 20° Aries to 20° Taurus (Apr 11 – May 10) = 4 Wands, 5 Disks, 6 Disks. Mainly fixed earth with some cardinal fire.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    He resides in Tiphareth (6) on the Tree of Assiah.

Golden Dawn names:, Prince of the Chariot of Earth, Prince and Emperor of the Gnomes (Last Decan of Aries - first two Decan of Taurus).
    The Prince of Disks is Air of Earth, Specific Air of Primal Earth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R4810
    Waite’s card shows a young man sat on a heavy, stationary horse holding a pentacle in his right hand.   This man brings intelligence to earthly matters and is solid, responsible, honourable, mature, hard working and uncomplaining. This Prince is not as active as the other Princes and he sits on his heavy farm horse, almost rooted to the Earth and to simplicity. Perhaps he is even cut off from the deeper aspects of life and spirituality and is concerned only with practical matters. In divinatory terms this card is said to indicate travel. On a bad day his inertia leads to slothfulness and idleness or perhaps carelessness.

In divinatory terms this can represent a young man with dark brown hair and dark eyes.

Princess of Wands

The Princesses represent the Earth Element of Earth as well as Planet Earth and the ´magic´ of ordinary creation. Sometimes she just indicates manifestation and materialism, or money, and the gain and loss of these things. The Princesess can sometimes represent students

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Wands_28

The Princess of Wands is Earth of Fire, the personification of Specific Earth of Primal Fire.
    The Fire being "sacrificed" on the altar of Malkuth, The naked dancing figure, holding a sun wand, is  inseparable from the Tiger, this is the mundane aspect of fire.
    The Earthy part of Fire this is manifestation of energy and will.

crowley wrote: The dance of the virgin priestess of the Lords of Fire. She is extremely individualistic, brilliant and daring. She creates her own beauty by her essential vigour and energy. She never forgets and injury and her only patience is the patience to lie in ambush to avenge. Ill dignified she is superficial, theatrical, cruel, unstable and domineering; the ultimate drama Queen.

As the throne of the Ace of Wands she rules over one quarter of the astrological year, Cancer, Leo and Virgo and the land masses of Asia.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    She resides in Malkuth (10) on the Tree of Atziluth.
    Malkuth – The Kingdom - The Sphere of The Earth, of form. This is the material world and a disaster in the sense of a complete loss of energy. It is the visible Universe, earth and the physical world,  the magic of nature, the subtle, psychic aspect of matter.
    It is divided into four quarters, which are assigned to the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water but likewise these are not earth, air, fire, and water as known to the physicists, but are the four conditions in which energy can exist, the so called ‘Elements of the Wise’.

It is in the inertia of Malkuth that its virtue lies. All the other Sephiroth are in varying degrees mobile. Binah is the Superior Mother and Malkuth the Inferior Mother. That which had its inception in Binah has its culmination in Malkuth

Golden Dawn names”, Princess of the Shining Flame, The Rose of the Palace of Fire, Princess and Empress of the Salamanders, Throne of the Ace of Wands.

Brilliance, courage, beauty, force, desire for power, enthusiasm, revenge and independence are suggested by this card.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R7510
    Princesses can also depict students and Waite always shows them gazing at an object they are carrying, here looking in fascination at a staff she is holding in both hands.. Fire salamanders are seen on the Princess's cloak, symbolizing the Fire element.  
    In divinatory terms this card can show the start of things (i.e. a manifestation of an idea, the 'grounding' of will power). New projects, relationships, plans or phases of life are indicated. The card can also suggest a messenger with information or just information itself, a good friend or lover or a young person with much energy. Where an individual is not indicated the card can show good idea leading to success.
    In readings this can show a young woman with gold or red hair and blue eyes.

Princess of Cups
    The Princesses represent the Earth Element of Earth as well as Planet Earth and the ´magic´ of ordinary creation. Sometimes she just indicates manifestation and materialism, or money, and the gain and loss of these things. The Princesses can sometimes represent students

The Princess of Cups is Earth of Water, the personification of Specific Earth in Primal Water.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Cups_p11

Crowley abstracts the three symbols the turtle, the swan and the dolphin, The Turtle is a symbol of wisdom (because it withdraws into its own shell); it is also related to long life in some systems. Crowley’s  actually describes the form issuing from the cup as the tortoise which in Hinduism has on its back the Elephant which supports the Universe But the swan in the key symbol for this Princess, who wears a cloak of soft feathers. The swan is related to Orpheus (who chose to be reborn in that form), and thus to the lyre and all musical forms. The tradition among seaman is that the swan brings good fortune.
    lotus flower
    This is, therefore, a card of emergent life from the sea, and of matter crystallizing within water.

crowley wrote: She is Earth of Water - she can ground romantic ideas into manifestation and provide a fixed and fertile medium where the Water nourished life of ideas can flourish. She is sweetness, gentleness, poetry and kindness.

Imaginative, gracious and dreamy she is courageous if roused.  Ill dignified she can be selfish and luxurious, living in a world of romance in the perpetual dream of rapture. However her impression of selfishness and indolence are often false ones as she goes about her work silently and effortlessly.

As the throne of the Ace of Cups she rules one quarter of the zodiac, the signs of Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius and the Pacific.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    She resides in Malkuth on the Tree of Briah.
    Malkuth – The Kingdom - The Sphere of The Earth, of form. This is the material world and a disaster in the sense of a complete loss of energy. It is the visible Universe, earth and the physical world,  the magic of nature, the subtle, psychic aspect of matter.
    It is divided into four quarters, which are assigned to the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water but likewise these are not earth, air, fire, and water as known to the physicists, but are the four conditions in which energy can exist, the so called ‘Elements of the Wise’.
    It is in the inertia of Malkuth that its virtue lies. All the other Sephiroth are in varying degrees mobile. Binah is the Superior Mother and Malkuth the Inferior Mother. That which had its inception in Binah has its culmination in Malkuth

Golden Dawn names:, Princess of the Water and Lotus of the Palace of the Floods, Princess and Empress of Nymphs and Undines, Throne of the Ace of Cups.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R3310
    Waite’s card shows a young person gazing at a cup. The Princess's robes are the colour of water but depict flowers, reference to the Earth element. The cup the Princess holds contains a fish, they gaze at each other with shared curiosity. This card can show somebody who can materialise their ideas about love, somebody who acts in a loving way. It can also indicate a helpful youth of artistic temperament. In divinatory terms the card has become associated with a birth or psychic talents. When a person is not indicated it can show a time when imagination and fantasy are proper.
    In divinatory terms the card can represent a young woman with brown hair and brown or grey eyes.

Princess of Swords
    The Princesses represent the Earth Element of Earth as well as Planet Earth and the ´magic´ of ordinary creation. Sometimes she just indicates manifestation and materialism, or money, and the gain and loss of these things. The Princes can sometimes represent students

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Sword_23

The Princess of Swords is Earth of Air, personification of Specific Earth in Primal Air.
    Crowley’s Princess of Swords wields her sword whilst holding onto the obelisk behind her.

crowley wrote: She is the Earthy part of Air, materialization of the idea or fixation of the volatile.
    She can be slow and prey to constant anxiety but has wisdom, acuteness, strength and subtlety in material things. She is stern and revengeful but also graceful and dexterous.  Her logic is destructive and she is good at settling arguments. She is intelligent, but the mind is a great enemy and must be defeated in battle, it cannot grasp the higher consciousness. Ill dignified she is frivolous, cunning, incoherent and crushed by any kind of responsibility, but especially in family matters.

As the throne of the Ace of Swords she rules one quarter of the zodiac, the signs Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces and the land masses of the Americas.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    She resides in Malkuth (10) on the Tree of Yetzirah.

GD Names:, Princess of the Rushing Winds, Lotus of the Palace of Air, Princess and Empress of the Sylphs and Sylphides, Throne of the Ace of Swords.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R6111
    Waite’s card shows a youth holding a sword in both hands, but this time their gaze is away from the object they are holding.
    The Princess represents somebody who can ground ideas, that is make their dreams come true rather than just day dreaming. This person is usually alert, vigilant, quick and intelligent. On a bad day they achieve nothing and just view the world with a sense of detachment. In divinatory terms this card can show a person who spies on other people.

In divinatory terms this card can represent a young woman with light brown hair and blue eyes.

Princess of Disks
    The Princesses represent the Earth Element of Earth as well as Planet Earth and the ´magic´ of ordinary creation. Sometimes she just indicates manifestation and materialism, or money, and the gain and loss of these things. The Princes can sometimes represent students

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Disks_23

Crowley’s Princess of Disks stands in a forest with a shield at her hip and her diamond headed staff pointing to Earth. She wears a Ram's head helmet (Aries) reminding us that in the system of Decans it is Aries which both begins and ends the series

crowley wrote: She is Earth of Earth, the element on the brink of transfiguration
    The lowest card of the lowest suit, but she is pregnant with the highest and lowest of all the suits, she carries within her body the potential of all possibilities, the key to perpetuating life in the universe . The next step ‘down’ is actually to Kether on the Tree of Atziluth (back to the very start). The diamond head on her staff is reference to Kether.

As ‘Womanhood in its ultimate projection’ she is generous, benevolent, kind, diligent, careful, strong and beautiful with an expression of intense brooding. Ill dignified she is wasteful and prodigal and may have a reputation for bewildering inconsistency.

Sat upon the throne of the Ace of Disks she rules one quarter of the zodiac, the signs of Aries, Taurus and Gemini and the land masses of Europe and Africa.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    She resides in Malkuth on the Tree of Assiah.

GD Names: Princess of Echoing Hills, Rose of the Palace of Earth, Princess and Empress of the Gnomes, Throne of the Ace of Disks.
    So how does waite portray “Womanhood in its ultimate projection”?:

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R4710

Waite’s card shows a (male?) youth gazing intently at a pentacle. This card can depict a student lost in study with little time for anything else and caring little for financial or social rewards and this is evident from the Princess who stares in fascination at the Pentacle.

In divinatory terms it can represent a young woman with brown or red-brown hair and dark eyes.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:21 pm

This is a great example of one of Waite's blinds.

One of the most important female aspects, with rich symbology is depicted as a young man deep in study!

I could write more about this card,, the princess has a shield with a little piece of all the other minor cards.. she has the seeds to restart the universe..
    she is the lowest of of the low.. (earth of earth).. but from here the next step down is to the top of the highest  - her staff is tipped with a diamond representing kether of the wand tree (top of the top)

She is pregnant with all possibilities, womanhood in its ultimate projection...

Princess of Disks

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Disks_23

Crowley’s Princess of Disks stands in a forest with a shield at her hip and her diamond headed staff pointing to Earth. She wears a Ram's head helmet (Aries) reminding us that in the system of Decans it is Aries which both begins and ends the series

crowley wrote: She is Earth of Earth, the element on the brink of transfiguration
    The lowest card of the lowest suit, but she is pregnant with the highest and lowest of all the suits, she carries within her body the potential of all possibilities, the key to perpetuating life in the universe . The next step ‘down’ is actually to Kether on the Tree of Atziluth (back to the very start). The diamond head on her staff is reference to Kether.

As ‘Womanhood in its ultimate projection’ she is generous, benevolent, kind, diligent, careful, strong and beautiful with an expression of intense brooding. Ill dignified she is wasteful and prodigal and may have a reputation for bewildering inconsistency.

So how does waite portray “Womanhood in its ultimate projection”?:

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R4710

Waite’s card shows a (male?) youth gazing intently at a pentacle. This card can depict a student lost in study with little time for anything else and caring little for financial or social rewards and this is evident from the Princess who stares in fascination at the Pentacle.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:24 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-You, Carol. What if the Secret-Government Military consists of Three Major Factions (operating in and/or around This Solar-System) which might go back thousands, millions, or even billions of years?? Faction One: Earth-Human. Faction Two: This Solar-System Extraterrestrial. Faction Three: Universe Prison Solar Systems Incorporated (Macro-Level but NOT Micro-Level). These Three But The Greatest of These is the Universal Church WMD and Supercomputer Matrix!! Just a Hypothesis. A couple of nights ago, I might've seen a cigar-shaped spaceship quickly moving across the Full Moon as I looked through my telescope!! I Scare Myself Sometimes!! Someone and/or Something is Reining Me In with Hamstrung-Misery (Throughout My Life)!! Take Me to Your Therapist!! The Missing Link Especially Post 969.

I am the therapist. Did you want to schedule a session?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:57 pm

Thank-you, Carol. Once again, I don't know what to think or not think. Those Andrew G. Hodges videos were fascinating, regarding figuring-out a suspected criminal by analyzing what they had written. My threads might reveal much more than a completely ignorant fool (especially regarding possible Star-Wars and Galactic-Conquest)!! Who knows what my past-lives might reveal?? I suspect that you already know (and have probably known for a long time). I have a religious thing regarding not getting involved in hocus-pocus or regression-hypnosis. It has something to do with a taboo against spiritualism (which some suspect involves dealing with demons). The Agencies and Jesuits probably already know, but they usually don't blurt things out. They tend to wait, watch, and pounce. 'RA' probably knew the whole-story, but he mostly said, "You Know I Can't Tell You That." But he told me, "The Jesuits Don't Like You" and "They Like You On Phobos" and "You Will Show Your Bad Side" and "You Can Leave Things the Way They Are, If You Choose." This enterprise might be a Most Dangerous Game. What Would Rainsford Say?? One problem might involve Situation-Ethics and Strange-Contexts regarding determining the Real-Story. For example, was Pope Pius XII good, bad, controlled, corrupted, misunderstood, and ultimately vindicated?? Who Knows?? Did Rudolph Hess enable evil and/or save the world?? Who Knows?? I'd do my own analysis and writing but I don't know which way is up. I've purposely kept myself out of the loop. Plausible-Deniability. I recently joked about the possibility of getting briefed by a couple of Top Russian Agents, but that might not be a good idea. Everyone and Everything has a Price-Tag. My threads might be highly incriminating when exhaustively analyzed by genuine insiders, but I probably wouldn't know about it until St. Peter sent me to the hot-place (and I'm not talking about Palm Springs). I'm open to possibilities, but I'm usually paranoid. Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me. I might be Galactic Enemy Number One but I Feel Like Number Two...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:54 pm

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:09 pm

For Mudra.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:15 am

Morpheus wrote:

For Mudra.

Your Video has already been taken away Morpheus

Tell me a little more 
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:19 am

Click where it says, "Watch on Youtube"
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:25 am

Morpheus wrote:

Click where it says, "Watch on Youtube"

Yes I found the door.
    Its 10' I am listening to it now.
    Thanks 🙏💗
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:06 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you, Carol. Once again, I don't know what to think or not think. Those Andrew G. Hodges videos were fascinating, regarding figuring-out a suspected criminal by analyzing what they had written. My threads might reveal much more than a completely ignorant fool (especially regarding possible Star-Wars and Galactic-Conquest)!! Who knows what my past-lives might reveal?? I suspect that you already know (and have probably known for a long time). I have a religious thing regarding not getting involved in hocus-pocus or regression-hypnosis. It has something to do with a taboo against spiritualism (which some suspect involves dealing with demons). The Agencies and Jesuits probably already know, but they usually don't blurt things out. They tend to wait, watch, and pounce. 'RA' probably knew the whole-story, but he mostly said, "You Know I Can't Tell You That." But he told me, "The Jesuits Don't Like You" and "They Like You On Phobos" and "You Will Show Your Bad Side" and "You Can Leave Things the Way They Are, If You Choose." This enterprise might be a Most Dangerous Game. What Would Rainsford Say?? One problem might involve Situation-Ethics and Strange-Contexts regarding determining the Real-Story. For example, was Pope Pius XII good, bad, controlled, corrupted, misunderstood, and ultimately vindicated?? Who Knows?? Did Rudolph Hess enable evil and/or save the world?? Who Knows?? I'd do my own analysis and writing but I don't know which way is up. I've purposely kept myself out of the loop. Plausible-Deniability. I recently joked about the possibility of getting briefed by a couple of Top Russian Agents, but that might not be a good idea. Everyone and Everything has a Price-Tag. My threads might be highly incriminating when exhaustively analyzed by genuine insiders, but I probably wouldn't know about it until St. Peter sent me to the hot-place (and I'm not talking about Palm Springs). I'm open to possibilities, but I'm usually paranoid. Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me. I might be Galactic Enemy Number One but I Feel Like Number Two...

Oxy, it really boils down to spiritual integrity which I think is where you come from. You've always been a gentleman even when others attack you. You are willing to examine everything and work at exploring multiple possibilities and you have a good heart which comes out with how respectful you are toward other members on the forum. Just keep in mind that worry creates a future reality as well. Instead of worry focus on Bach and listening to his music in your heart/mind. I'm still totally blown away at your musical talent and actually quite envious. It takes a lot of commitment and self-discipline to learn how to play Bach on an organ in church. Awesome.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:11 am

Carol wrote:Oxy, I suspect the internet will go down before the end of October and taken over by the military world-wide. This is the time that they will also switch over to the QFS and new internet platforms. So who knows how long the net will be down while this change-over occurs.

I am reading that they plan to crack down on anti-vaxxers. and will target internet sites. Essentially, the same as you suspect, but for different reasons.
    I still can not imagine how and when the cavalry will arrive. The zionist banksters have a firm grip on the entire global financial markets. I dont see how they move aside and allow anything like  the QFS. Good job trump will be re-elected in April, August.. soon..

The vaccines are killing a lot of people, with a compromised immune system there will be massive deaths this winter.. and of course they will ramp up the anti-vaxx rhetoric. It is the fault of the unvaccinated after all.

The censorship and disinformation are at staggering levels.

Australian puppet government are ramping up the violence in direct response to the protests. It is getting ugly.

I wonder if this forum will pass under the radar? Assuming the internet isnt taken down completely.

Who doesnt have internet banks these days?

It would be a good time to get to anywhere you need to be Wink

mudra likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:18 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Salt-movie-image-angelina-jolie-2
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 IMG_A1_1704_resize-1115x740
    Carol wrote:Oxy, it really boils down to spiritual integrity which I think is where you come from. You've always been a gentleman even when others attack you. You are willing to examine everything and work at exploring multiple possibilities and you have a good heart which comes out with how respectful you are toward other members on the forum. Just keep in mind that worry creates a future reality as well. Instead of worry focus on Bach and listening to his music in your heart/mind. I'm still totally blown away at your musical talent and actually quite envious. It takes a lot of commitment and self-discipline to learn how to play Bach on an organ in church. Awesome.
    Thank-you, Carol. I haven't touched a pipe-organ for years, but I incorporate organ videos into my threads. I try to be nice, but I seem to have an underlying internal-conflict which is probably magnified by the nefarious physical, mental, and spiritual meddling I suspect (via nanobots, neurotoxins, chip-implants, satellites, supercomputers, demonic-harassment, and the information-war). Regarding the excrement contacting the ventilation-system, I plan to make no plans, other than doing what I'm doing and talking to my therapist. BTW, how do I make an appointment?? I might stop posting while I lurk in the shadows (until the internet gets massively-censored or taken-down altogether). Then, I'll just read books and newspapers or endlessly edit my notes. When the Reptilians, Greys, Russians, Chinese, UN, WHO, Gates, Bezos, and Fauci pound on my front-door, I'll probably just invite them inside for some coffee before they taze me, vaccinate me, and haul me into a FEMA Camp!! What if we somehow require a Dynamic-Equilibrium of Good v Evil in a Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan in the Conflict of the Ages?? Time Will Tell and Then We'll See...

I continue to know that I don't know, and that I probably won't know for the remainder of this present incarnation. I presently suspect that a secretive and deceptive "Tough God" replaced a kinder and gentler "Nice God" in antiquity, legitimately or illegitimately, for better or worse, I know not. I mean zero disrespect, but I need to know the truth regarding Divinity and Humanity in This Solar System. Unfortunately, I doubt that I can handle the truth. I can't even handle the lies. I suspect that a Corrupt and Violent Solar-System Business must transition into an Open and Honest Solar-System Business Without Murder and Mayhem. Once again, I am a Law and Order Kind of Guy, and NOT a Fire and Brimstone Kind of Guy (at least in this present incarnation). I've been told that Lucifer hasn't existed since 1998 (or something like that)!! The Ancient Egyptian Deity said they couldn't talk about the NSA!! I've suggested that a supercomputer-network runs this solar system!! I've suggested that one supercomputer-network was replaced by another supercomputer-network on September 11, 2001!! I've suggested that "Lucifer" might be a job-title rather than a distinct being!! What if the Ancient Egyptian Deity was, and is, "Lucifer Emeritus"?? What if a supercomputer-network is the new "Lucifer"?? The Ancient Egyptian Deity shuddered, and was visibly-disturbed, when I read the last chapter of The Great Controversy (by Ellen White) to them, one dark night!! A graduate of the Harvard Divinity School (who I worked with for a couple of years) spoke supportively of this volume (much to my surprise)!! I asked the AED who they really were, and I thought I heard them whisper "Lucifer". Honest. Think long and hard about what I just said!! That's all I'm going to say about THAT!!

What is the true and complete interpretation and application of Psalm 119?? What is the Perfect Law of the Lord in Antiquity and Modernity?? Do we have an Ancient and Modern Legal-Problem of Biblical-Proportions?? Where is that critique of my internet-madness?? I've been asking for one for several-years now (with no responses)!! Does Fame, Fortune, and Power trump the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?? Is the bottom-line the bottom-line?? Is moral-agonizing a waste of time?? Why must politics and religion have historical roots?? Why remember?? What should clean-sheet of stone politics and religion look-like in modernity?? Why don't we use 3,000 year-old science textbooks?? Should the Bible simply be studied as "Ancient-Literature"?? What does Joshua through Malachi tell us about Genesis through Deuteronomy?? What does Acts through Revelation tell us about Matthew through John?? Consider the following Roman Catholic Minimal-List:

1. Love and Responsibility by Karol Wojtyla.

2. Life of Christ by Fulton Sheen.

3. Christ: The Experience of Jesus As Lord by Edward Schillebeekx.

I continue to suspect that most everyone and everything of significance are centrally recruited, planned, groomed, scripted, and orchestrated (for better or worse, I know not). I'd love to attend a particular UFO conference, even though I remain wary of the UFO scene. I know they exist, and I've seen them, but I'm suspicious of who and what are behind them. I'm suspicious of religion, which is why I don't go to church. I'm suspicious of my own thoughts and activities. I wonder how "messed-with" I really am?! I've found a lot of answers, but I mostly don't like them. The questions are endless, and will undoubtedly continue. I'd be a disaster in public. I'm a disaster in private. In 2009, an Individual of Interest called me "King David" and congratulated me for winning a Nobel Prize, but I never received a call!! Perhaps "Information" gave them Obama's number instead of mine!! Around that same time, a total-stranger asked me what I would do with $15,000,000??!! But I never heard another word!! Why?? Perhaps it was something I said!! The Top of the Pyramid scares the hell out of me. I doubt that I'd like the view from the top. I doubt that ANYONE could remain sane and pure at the Top of the Pyramid in This Solar System. I suspect that this has been a nasty-game for thousands of years, and that it will continue to be a nasty-game for thousands of years. I think Christians need to seriously question their Ethics and Eschatology. Overall, the Bible is NOT a nice book, but I still love to study it!! Actually, I think I might just study Astronomy for a while. Thank-you for tolerating my contrarian, irreverent, dangerous, and inflammatory threads and posts. This sort of thing wouldn't have been possible a few short years ago. I am extremely apprehensive regarding what has made the new "Openness" possible. I think "They" are categorizing everyone, before they "Crack-Down".

I must cease and desist. I suspect that the next phase of this present quest will not be appropriate for this present forum. I still don't know who the members of this forum really are, but I have some ideas. Sometimes I think I've met some of you in real-life, without knowing it. I might keep in touch, but perhaps that might not be possible. This quest has honestly been an experiment, which was a lot like script-writing. This forum was a perfect context for my adventure, even though this has been a rather sad and painful experience. I'm frankly preparing for the worst. The reality of this world is anything but "happy-clappy". I'll probably study "Project Avalon", "The Mists of Avalon", Books, and Newspapers, without posting on any forum, for a significant time-period. I think I'll just watch things play-out. It might be easier that way. We seem to be in the middle of a spiritual and technological nightmare. This thing might destroy all of us. Sorry for the pessimism, but I think most everyone is extremely vulnerable. The corporations might rule us all, perhaps with a Supreme-Supercomputer aka RoboGod!!! Everything is a Business. The Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. The God of This World is the Almighty-Dollar. I've Dreamt of a Dynamic-Equilibrium Between the Golden-Rule and the Bottom-Line, But This Is Just a Pipe-Dream!! I've Dreamt of a Medical-Center Consisting of:

1. Acute-Care Drugs and Surgery Medicine.

2. An Ethics, Spirituality, and Philanthropy Center.

3. Preventive, Natural, and Rehabilitation Care.

The idea would be for each of these three sections to be equal in all-possible respects, including budgets and compensation. The Naturopath would have the same income as the Neurosurgeon. What Would the Mayo Brothers Say?? One was the Head-Doctor, and the Other was the Belly-Doctor!! The Ethics-Center might also specialize in the History of Spirituality, Science, and Medicine (or something like that). I'm so disillusioned and upset, that I'm not going to post for a while. I might never recover from the depression I'm experiencing regarding the future of the souls in this solar system. I believe, but I don't know what I believe. O Wretched Man That I Am!! Just look VERY CLOSELY at Cleopatra, Cicero, Virgil, Horace, Ovid, Josephus, the Piso Family, and the Descendants of Cleopatra. What if very-real Gods and Goddesses created Mythological Gods and Goddesses??!! What if the Bible is a Puzzle which MUST Be Solved??!! I'm still waiting for that "Brook Book". Now I'm going to make the coffee (with Baileys Irish Cream creamer). What Would Jupiter Jones Do?? What Would Indiana Jones Do?? I don't know what else to do with this thread, and now I'm just going to leave it "as-is" as I leave "as-is" (singing "Just As I Am"). I've learned many lessons while posting on this website. I tend to want the good-things to happen (without the bad-things happening)!! Hope Springs Eternal. I'm shocked and disgusted by my internet-posting. It was a "cry for help" which never got answered, and I'm not going to "cry for help" anymore. Now I'm going to watch Humphrey Bogart in my "Dead Reckoning" DVD (given to me by the "Ancient Egyptian Deity").

I continue to pursue Law and Order, rather than Fire and Brimstone. The Bible is an extremely violent book, but perhaps we live in an extremely violent universe. I don't doubt that extremely bad things are going to happen to Earth-Humanity, for legion reasons, but I am extremely troubled by Biblical-Eschatology, especially when Jews and Christians claim Moral High-Ground based in large-part upon the Bible. I'm presently trying to focus upon 1 Chronicles to Malachi, in the context of the Whole-Bible, with a New-Testament inspired hermeneutic. Volumes 3 and 4 of the SDA Bible Commentary are helpful in this regard. But people will always flock to the Sensationalist-Preachers, rather than quietly and diligently studying Scripture and History on their own. In 2016, a Mason told me that 80% of Humanity was probably going to die in the near-future, in a random manner, but they didn't offer details. This wouldn't surprise me, but I'm frankly sick and tired of Murder and Mayhem, even though this is a Biblical-Concept. If I were the King of the World, I think I'd push for a Highly Trained and Disciplined Global Police-Force, with NO Warfare Whatsoever!! Just Reasonable and Rational LAW and ORDER!! I'd like to think that the Rest of the Universe would support that sort of thing.

It's very difficult to verify or prove much of anything regarding the historical and the otherworldly, which is why I've turned the Whole-Bible Thing into Religious and Political Science-Fiction, without starting yet another religion. If it were done properly, Politics and Religion as Control-Modalities, would be useful and legitimate, but the reality is just the opposite of useful and legitimate. I keep asking "Who Owns the Solar System??" but I never get an answer. The God of the Bible often seems to be an ill-tempered bad@ss, but if the universe is a violent and nasty place, such a God might be necessary. My United States of the Solar System threads scare the hell out of me, regarding the possibilities of Solar System Governance and Ownership. I wonder if Guardians of the Galaxy and Jupiter Ascending contain at least some truth?! The Individuals of Interest I've conversed with REALLY scared the hell out of me!! My honest and sincere quest for answers has mostly resulted in being ridiculed and ignored. I've basically had to talk to myself, because no one else will talk to me. I've recently been identifying with the Roman-Poet "Ovid". The "Ancient Egyptian Deity" I conversed with, kept needling me about "girls", and spoke of methods of seducing women!! Ovid seemed to have a lot to say about such things!! My name is similar to "Ovid". I've been called "King of the Girls" even though the opposite-sex seems to not wish to have anything to do with me. In fact, no one seems to wish to have anything to do with me. Perhaps it's easier that way. What Would Jesus Christ, the Apostle Paul, and John Nash Say?? I used to perfectly-play the following composition by J.S. Bach (back in the good-old-days).

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Carol wrote:Oxy, I suspect the internet will go down before the end of October and taken over by the military world-wide. This is the time that they will also switch over to the QFS and new internet platforms. So who knows how long the net will be down while this change-over occurs.

I am reading that they plan to crack down on anti-vaxxers. and will target internet sites. Essentially, the same as you suspect, but for different reasons.
    I still can not imagine how and when the cavalry will arrive. The zionist banksters have a firm grip on the entire global financial markets. I dont see how they move aside and allow anything like  the QFS. Good job trump will be re-elected in April, August.. soon..

The vaccines are killing a lot of people, with a compromised immune system there will be massive deaths this winter.. and of course they will ramp up the anti-vaxx rhetoric. It is the fault of the unvaccinated after all.

The censorship and disinformation are at staggering levels.

Australian puppet government are ramping up the violence in direct response to the protests. It is getting ugly.

I wonder if this forum will pass under the radar? Assuming the internet isnt taken down completely.

Who doesnt have internet banks these days?

It would be a good time to get to anywhere you need to be Wink

The thing about being a small forum is that it allows us to operated under the radar. Trump already was elected in 2020. That's a given and who the US military follow. It's just a matter of the various state results being audited and invalidated legally before the US Military will officially re-instate him publically. I fully expect conditions to worsen prior to the EBS where the military takes over the media world-wide. Most likely a WWIII scenario with nukes (non-radioactive according connected to the Alliance). There will be more weather wars and push for the NWO as the DS is throwing everything it has into their nasty mix. The QFS won't come into play until AFTER the EBS. So we're waiting for events to transpire. Meanwhile, the election audit is being made public and indictments are coming down.

Vaccines will continue to kill until they stopped and the med-beds are available to the public to rectify the mRNA injections. White pine needle tea and Ivermectin are things to have on hand. Our doc said folks should take dose of Ivermectin twice a year because of how good it is for the human body.

There are things that can currently counter-act the vax. And they're listed on the forum in various places. Here's one source.

TryBlue Elixirs - Live Long Life!
    We use the finest quality, hand curated ingredients for our White Pine Needle, Star Anise & Fennel Seed Elixirs. Our Elixirs are Made in the USA and contain natural ingredients.

http://www.tryblue.org  to help get rid of the spike and blood cots from the Graphene Oxide

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:08 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 Salt-movie-image-angelina-jolie-2
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 S_empr12
    In his card Crowley shows the Empress as representative of alchemical Salt, the inactive principle which is energized by alchemical Sulphur  to "maintain the whirling equilibrium of the  Universe." Here the figure is designed in the shape of the alchemical symbol, a circle with a line bisecting it horizontally. The twisted blue shapes represent flames, and her birth from water.

She holds a chalice-like lotus, a living form of the Holy Grail. At her waist is the Zodiac; above her head are the birds of Venus, sparrow and dove; at her feet are the Pelican who feeds her young with her own flesh (a common Christian symbolism of some interest in that the Great Mother gives birth to God the Son, who is self-sacrificed) and a shield with the alchemical white eagle corresponding to the red eagle of the Emperor.

Crowley's alchemical references: The Magician is Mercury, the Empress is Salt and the Emperor is Sulphur.
    "

mudra likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:47 pm

Many many years ago I went to the Fairport Convention festival at Cropredy. The only thing I remember is a woman playing an incredible electric violin. She was in a former punk band called 'Tower Struck Down', who were now playing a punky /folky / crazy mix.. It was really good.

Any Towers here? Wink

16 The Tower
    General Divinatory Meanings
    Ambition, fighting, war, courage. Compare with the Emperor. In certain combinations, destruction, danger, fall, ruin.
    The destruction of life based on materialistic principles, violent upheaval, the destruction of long established situations, break up of relationships, freedom and new beginnings, a flash of enlightenment. Ill dignified is a milder version of the destruction or hanging onto what we know, despite it falling apart around us.

Quarrel, combat, danger, ruin, destruction of plans, sudden death, escape from prison.
    Sudden changes without choice, ‘finger of God’, restoration and renovation, destruction of old forms, expression of a new self, awakening to a greater self and changes for good or bad.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R1710

Active Power eliminating from existence whatever threatens the spiritual Beauty of the cosmos, essentially a protective device such as a fuse. It is worth noting that the tower is destroyed, not its builders, who presumably may escape with whatever injuries and losses they have deserved. Of course the tower is not evil, it was just built in the wrong place or of the wrong materials.
    In terms of the energies arising we have 4 choices, we can apply them, convert them, store them or simply discharge them.

Colours in this Path: Scarlet

Alchemical Correspondences
    The Tower represents the oven of Alchemy, the Athanor, in which the elixir is prepared. The alchemical process is the second or greater separation, or dissolution. This is a higher order of the first dissolution, initiated by the High Priestess. The tower represents a breakthrough from the coagulated darkness (the devil). The fire has warmed the alchemical solution into a liquefied form.
    Spiritual illumination, the lightning bolt (divine intervention) strikes the oven, cracking it – simultaneously the nigredo, cut in 2 by the white light of the second stage, the Albedo – the solution is separated into the masculine red and the feminine white. The white liquid will form the white stone to make silver and the red liquid will form the red stone to make gold.  

Astrological Correspondences
    PLANET: Mars

Hebrew Characters
    Peh  means Mouth and as a DOUBLE LETTER: Grace / Indignation
    Peh is a double letter, meaning that it is one of the "Gateways of the Soul," with two possible directions of passage

Qabalah/Golden Dawn
    27th Path The PATH OF
    Esoteric Titles: The Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty The Twenty-seventh Path is the Active or Exciting Intelligence
    The Path of Peh, The Tower, connects the centre of the reasoning process (Hod) with the centre of the intuition-desire nature (Netzach). It is the equilibriating Path of the Personality, related to Mars, and to the North, the quarter known traditionally in the Mysteries as "the place of greatest darkness," because it is said that the Sun never shone in the North of Solomon's Temple. Yet we are instructed that Light comes from Darkness, that "gold cometh from the North," and that "Enlightenment has its origin in the hidden sources of power which terrify the minds of the ignorant.".
    This path involves the sudden and complete destruction of old "realities."  Yet the total destruction of the Tower is followed by a rebuilding and restructuring which reveals a portion of the Higher Self and balances the dualities inherent in all humans—the conflict between mind (Hod) and emotions (Netzach).
    The Tower is struck by the lightning flash, which represents sudden illumination or realization. Thus the old "realities" are changed forever ... destroyed for all intents and purposes. The Lightning Bolt is Mars, for it is the force of Geburah in action, blasting away outmoded beliefs. (The process of inner growth is not always pleasant, and must be painful at times.)
    The crown at the top of the Tower is Kether, the head of the old belief system which is sheared off. The crown itself can also be seen as a phallic symbol alluding to the sexual energy of Netzach which is encountered on this path
    Yet this is not to be construed as the striking down of evil. In fact one title of the card is The House of God. The spiritual learning process involves the continual building up and striking down of concepts formed only as useful stepping stones into the inner worlds

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 S_towe10

The surprise and suddenness of insight is symbolized both in the Waite card by the lightning flash. Crowley's version represents the same principle, but attempts to demonstrate some of the more subtle shades of meaning of the Path. He tells us also that his card represents the "preface" to the coming of a new era shown in the 20th Key, Judgment. His version of The Tower represents the destruction of the old order.
    As in the Star, Crowley uses straight, geometric lines to mean that which is made by man. He points out that since perfection is Nothing (literally no-thing): "all manifestations, however glorious, however delightful, are stains." In his card the all-seeing Cosmic Eye observes and directs the disruptive process of the Tower's destruction, while Dis, a Roman God of the dead, belches flames from the structure's base. On either side are the Serpent and the Dove, representing "the two forms of desire...the Will to Live and the Will to Die..."
    He says that they are also the "masculine and feminine impulses" .
    The Tower, furthermore, has other biblical implications. It is the Tower of Babel,
    In fact, the whole Tree of Life is involved in this Path. Waite suggests this by placing the Tower between two sets of falling Yods (the descending spirit), adding up to twenty-two, the number of the Hebrew letters and of the Paths. Here it will be recalled that the Lightning Flash is the very means of creation of all ten Sephiroth. .

crowley wrote:This card is attributed to the letter Pe', which means a mouth; it refers to the planet Mars. In its simplest interpretation it refers to the manifestation of cosmic energy in its grossest form. The picture shows the destruction of existing material by fire. It may be taken as the preface to Atu XX, the Last Judgment, i.e., the Coming of a New Aeon. This being so, it seems to indicate the quintessential quality of the Lord of the Aeon.
    At the bottom part of the card, therefore, is shown the destruction of the old-established Aeon by lightning, flames, engines of war. In the right-hand corner are the jaws of Dis, belching flame at the roof of the structure. Falling from the tower are broken figures of the garrison. It will be noticed that they have lost their human shape. They have become mere geometrical expressions.
    The dominating feature of this card is the Eye of Horus. This is also the Eye of Shiva, on the opening of which, according to the legend of this cult, the Universe is destroyed.
    Bathed in the effulgence of this Eye (which now assumes even a third sense, that indicated in Atu XV) are the Dove bearing an olive branch and the Serpent: as in the above quotation. The Serpent is portrayed as the Lion-Serpent Xnoubis or Abraxas. These represent the two forms of desire; what Schopenhauer would have called the Will to Live and the Will to Die. They represent the feminine and masculine impulses; the nobility of the latter is possibly based upon recognition of the futility of the former.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:22 pm

Carol wrote:Oxy, it really boils down to spiritual integrity, Just keep in mind that worry creates a future reality as well.
    The shamans tell us we dream the future into existence.

We introduced the idea of manifesting in this thread... and it certainly does work.

while we manifest our future we have to live in the fabric of the world that is provided to us. Being aware of such utter ridiculousness and evil doesnt imply worry... (actually, the anger is harder to contain..)

I like my future ...  sunny

Whatever horrors may afflict the soul, whatever abominations may excite the loathing of the heart, whatever terrors may assail the mind, the answer is the same at every stage: "How splendid is the Adventure!"

the night is always darkest just before dawn..

18 The Moon
    General Divinatory Meanings
    Dissatisfaction, voluntary change (as opposed to Death). Error, lying, falsity, deception. Imagination, but perhaps distorted, the power and mystery of woman’s fertility, an excitement of the unconscious, psychic awakening, a warning of deception, hidden enemies and a difficult emotional journey. Ill dignified it shows disturbance, resisting our power, suppressing intuition or an unexpected gain.

The light that darkness creates – illuminated dreams and nightmares, illusion, deception, bewilderment, hysteria, madness, dreaminess, falsehood, error, crisis, the darkest hour before dawn, the brink of an important change.
    Emotional and intuitive, an emotional person, not hearing, self-deception, lies, balancing of emotions.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 R1910

Left hand tower has a rounded top = female and the right is the masculine principle. The entrance is at the top, not possible to enter from the Earth.
    The wolf is known as the most faithful of fathers in the animal kingdom, fighting to death to protect his family, individual in character yet gregarious, qualities humans needed to survive,
    Man is symbolised by the cray fish To its right are 4 stones, 3 white and one black, the black is coal, ref to the element we have to be careful of, Fire, is our chief danger and main asset, both physically and metaphorically. The coal has the secrets of the sun locked inside it. The first ridge has ‘IHVH’ concealed  in its folds, with the V exaggerated (V is fire) ..the narrowness of the path shows us there is no room for more than one traveller.

Colours in this Path: Crimson (Ultraviolet)

Alchemical Correspondences
    Represents no alchemical process but the white stone, the medicine, which is a result of the process of albedo, or whitening. It is not the philosophers stone but the mother of the stone, waiting for the seed – from the sun – and the final conjunction that will make the stone.

Astrological Correspondences
    Pisces (Mutable Water)

Hebrew Characters
    Qoph means ‘the back of the head’ and as a SIMPLE LETTER it means Sleep

Qabalah/Golden Dawn
    The Eighteenth Key, the 29th Path PATH OF QOPH
    Esoteric Titles: The Ruler of Flux and Reflux. The Child of the Sons of the Mighty. The Twenty-ninth Path is the Corporeal Intelligence
    The crayfish is the sign Cancer and was anciently the Scarabeus or Khephra, the emblem of the Sun below the Horizon as he ever is when the Moon is increasing above. Also, when the Sun is in the sign Pisces the Moon will be well in her increase in Cancer as shown by the crayfish emblem."
    The Hebrew letter attributed to this path is Qoph, which means the back of the head just as Resh (the Sun) is the head. Thus the Moon card symbolizes that which is behind the head—the Subconscious.

The Path of Qoph connects Netzach (Victory) with Malkuth (The Kingdom), and is described not only as the "Victory of the Material World," but as the "deceptive effect of the apparent power of Material Forces." Crowley calls  this Path the "Gateway of Resurrection...the threshold of life...or spiritual rebirth, may be considered at two levels: First, in the course of incarnation, it is the stage of the soul's organization of the physical body which it will inhabit. It is a "Sleep" (as attributed to Qoph by the Sepher Yetzirah) preceding the

waking mortal consciousness, a form of pre-consciousness differentiating into matter from the collective unconscious of Netzach.
    Second, in terms of the spiritually-developing individual, it is a conquest of the phantoms reflected from the material world, what the Golden Dawn described as "The Child of the Sons of the Mighty," meaning the "creations of the created." This is a watery Path of probation, where we must face and conquer the phantoms of the darkest recesses of our own mind, as well as those of the race .In that sense it can be a terrible and frightening Path, involving real dangers to the emotional stability of those who are not strong enough to handle this experience; such inner disturbance may actually result in serious physical problems.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 22 S_moon11
    Crowley’s card depicts the jackals of Anubis, the scavengers of the dead. Anubis was the jackal god, and the great god of the Underworld, charged with both the judgment and the embalming of the deceased. In the Tarot this means the natural deterioration of the physical body in death, the return of its energy into the unseen, as well as a suggestion of correspondence with the Path of Shin, Judgment. The implication is that the activity of natural forces on the body in death is concurrent with the "weighing of the soul" on that Path.
    Anubis is a very complex god of lunar opposites, as is suggested by Crowley's dual figures. Anubis is a god of light and of darkness, of death and of resurrection,
    Birth, death and resurrection are pivotal concepts on the Path of the Moon. These are not symbolic processes; they are biological, and occur in the darkness and the light of our sense perception.
    The energy process, a cyclic wave motion, is shown by Crowley as a pattern of both above and below, linked by the Beetle of the Sun.
    This is the natural energy from which our physical bodies develop in the womb. It is a process that is continual throughout our lives, as cells die and are replaced. The work of this Path is ended with the dissolution of energy back to its source, which is Netzach.

Crowley wrote:The Eighteenth Trump is attributed to the letter Qoph, which represents Pisces in the Zodiac. It is called the Moon.
    Pisces is the last of the Signs; it represents the last stage of winter. It might be called the Gateway of Resurrection (the letter Qoph means the back of the head, and is connected with the potencies of the cerebellum). In the system of the old Aeon, the resurrection of
    the Sun was not only from winter, but from night; and this card represents midnight.
    For this reason there appears at the bottom of the card, underneath the water which is tinged with graphs of abomination, the sacred Beetle, the Egyptian Khephra, bearing in his mandibles the Solar Disk. It is this Beetle that bears the Sun in his Silence through the darkness of Night and the bitterness of Winter.
    Above the surface of the water is a sinister and forbidding landscape. We see a path or stream, serum tinged with blood, which flows from a gap between two barren mountains; nine drops of impure blood, drop-shaped like Yods, fall upon it from the Moon.
    The Moon, partaking as she does of the highest and the lowest, and filling all the space between, is the most universal of the Planets. In her higher aspect, she occupies the place of the Link between the human and divine, as shown in Atu II. In this Trump, her lowest avatar, she joins the earthy sphere of Netzach with Malkuth, the culmination in matter of all superior forms. This is the waning moon, the moon of witchcraft and abominable deeds. She is the poisoned darkness which is the condition of the rebirth of light. This path is guarded by Tabu. She is uncleanliness and sorcery. Upon the hills are the black towers of nameless mystery, of horror and of fear. All prejudice, all superstition, dead tradition - and ancestral loathing, all combine to darken her face before the eyes of men. It needs unconquerable courage to begin to tread this path. Here is a weird, deceptive life. The fiery sense is baulked. The moon has no air. The knight upon this quest has to rely on the three lower senses: touch, taste and smell. Such light as there may be is deadlier than darkness, and the silence is wounded by the howling of wild beasts.
    To what god shall we appeal for aid? It is Anubis, the watcher in the twilight, the god that stands upon the threshold, the jackal god of Khem, who stands in double form between the Ways. At his feet, on watch, wait the jackals themselves, to devour the carcasses of those who have not seen Him, or who have not known His Name.
    This is the threshold of life; this is the threshold of death. All is doubtful, all is mysterious, all is intoxicating. Not the benign, solar intoxication of Dionysus, but the dreadful madness of pernicious drugs
    Whatever horrors may afflict the soul, whatever abominations may excite the loathing of the heart, whatever terrors may assail the mind, the answer is the same at every stage: "How splendid is the Adventure!"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:34 am