tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:44 am

Sanicle wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    LionHawk wrote on Sat 18 2021

I learned a major lesson on that front. If you have something to say to me, you can say it in Public. If you can't do that, then it isn't worth saying. Don't bother sending me a P.M. because I won't open it. And if you send me something to my home email, I'll just delete it. I'm not in high school anymore. Also for the record, despite what lies may be out there, I do not object to being challenged. In fact, I invite that. As long as you keep your emotional body in check and you are respectful. I don't mind mixing it up because it makes it for an interesting exchange. You respect my path and I will most certainly respect yours. If you need assistance, I will give you the shirt off my back. I have also never charged for any services rendered. I see spirituality as priceless. Meaning in the context of no price. And if I do something for you, please have some dignity and be a little bit grateful, instead of stabbing me in the back. If you can't do that, then take a hike and do it yourself. Some folks really know how to show their arrogant butts. Life is too short to be playing these kinds of games. If I'm not mistaken, we are all volunteers and on that note alone, if you have any expectations of having others do it for you, best get a life and do it yourself. As they say, put your money where your mouth is. I'm just being forthright. Again, I'm not the enemy here. Grow up! And that's that! IMHO. Does anyone here have a problem with that? Here's your chance to get it off your chest. Enough said.

When I read the above I thought " If I was still having issues with you LionHawk I would consider the above an honorable proposal and I would take the offer to come forward to settle things and restore understanding "  This would take courage on both sides but it would a noble deed that served a noble cause, peace.  

Mudra, if you truly see the above as "an honorable proposal" imho you are not as insightful as you appear to be.  I have no intention of giving in to this obvious manipulation - by either of you - so please give it a rest.  "Loving detachment" is NOT what I'm seeing from Lionhawk and, apart from posting this to make myself clear, I won't be participating any further on this thread, or maybe anywhere at all on the forum (although I would miss chatting to Vidya and some others)!

Sorry Lionhawk if your ego can't handle being ignored ie not being able to continue spouting your vitriol at me.  I got enough of that in the past from you thank you very much.  Enjoy the peace and truly let it go.  

Sanicle,

I'm sorry you feel my post was totally directed at you. It surely wasn't. I made a statement. Drew a line in the sand and made a couple of references. How it all went down is on the Bridge-Way. You can keep trying to spout your lies about me. It's on the record, even time-stamped. You actually triggered this post, on Mudra's thread. Covering your tracks. Deflecting the truth. I really don't care! It's all right here. Speaking with a forked tongue. playing your manipulations and your game. And for you to expect me to be totally responsible for it, is BULLSHIT! I don't owe you anything! And here you are throwing the ego trip card at me? Too funny! Just look in the mirror!

And if you think I am still "obligated" to you in some way? Good luck with that. You are just one on a long list of manipulating women I have met. Another reason why I am not seeking another relationship. Hell no! Run Forest, run! I have learned those lessons. Even Brook was a master manipulator of men. It's funny when you don't get your own way and how you respond. So predictable. It's all a done deal with me. And if you think I'm bullshitting, ask all the men out there. It's not a secret. Sorry if the truth hurts. I mean no disrespect in general. However, it is what it is.

We have way more important issues to be dealing with. All this bullshit is no longer relative in my little Universe. Besides, since I am a volunteer, I didn't volunteer for this bullshit. You don't pay me enough to! I don't work for you. I also will not submit to your abusive ways that you hide so well. Not doing it. Go find a stupid man and play those cards. I don't care.

Another thing I don't understand, Is what has Mudra done to you to deserve your wrath? All she's ever done to you is be a true friend. She's still trying to be that.{The Fool card} You can say all the crap you want to about me. But Mudra? She doesn't deserve your backstabbings! IMHO!

As you wish Sanicle. I really don't care. I keep saying that. I'm free of this. I'm not going to carry a ball and chain with your name on it. Sorry, that you are not. But if you are in the process of letting go, take all the time you need. You'll feel much lighter emotionally when you finally do. But I'm glad you got it off your chest. That's a step in the right direction.

My post was also a forthright sincere offer of a truce. Go in Peace, Sanicle. Have a great day while you're at it. I respect your free agency. I am not your enemy! Also, I would like to offer my sincere apologies to everybody for the misfortune that has occurred on this thread. I never intended any of it.

AS YOU WISH,

Enlightened

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:12 pm

Reject my offer of LOVE? Now i bring WAR! and DEATH!  

The death card (major arcana) doesnt represent death, rather change. Death of the old to usher in the new. There is a 'real death card' in tarot, the 10 swords..

Monkey Food !

Swords

Ace of Swords
    The Aces represent the elements in their pure form, representing the roots, or fountainheads of the four elements; all the other minor arcana are but facets of the Ace. Crowley describes the Aces as ‘seeds’ of the element. There would be no creation if the elements remained in their pure form (or as seeds), for creation to occur the base elements must be combined, or to continue the metaphor, the seeds must germinate and grow.
    In divinatory terms Aces describe the basic quality of the suit (element) and the root of creation. They represent opportunity.

Swords represent the Air element and movement, intellect and thinking. Swords are also weapons, used for good (cutting through delusion,) and bad (war). In Tarot the Swords are associated with movement, thoughts, perceptions, ideas and decisions as well as pain, anger, destruction, conflict and struggles. Swords are also useful for cutting through illusion, delusion and resolving problems.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5110

This card represents the intellect and perception, Waite has depicted the 'sword of truth' which can pierce illusion and emotion. In divinatory terms this card signifies victory, truth, victory, triumph, force and attainment. Ill dignified it shows a lack of truth and clarity, illusion, confusion, destruction and tyranny. The symbology of this card, with the sword piercing the crown, was also used as a symbol of secret magical societies.

Astrological Correspondence
    Together with the Princess of Swords it rules one quarter of the heavens; the signs of Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces and the land masses of the Americas.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Root of the Powers of Air Resides in Kether on the Tree of Yetzirah.

Kether  - the Absolute – Sphere of Pluto, very strong. - In Kether there is no form but only pure being,  never in actual manifestation. It is a higher dimension, a different order of being. In Kether there is no division, no opposites, it is the One and existed before there was any reflection of itself. It is. utterly inert, pure being without activity;  activity begins in Chokmah.

Yetzirah formative world plane of astral forces, ideas projected still further, now with design. Also the realm of deception corresponds to the Astral plane, Swords in Tarot

The card is Kether in Yetzirah, the influence of Kether in the Astral World, the world of fleeting forms. This is a potent card which can be either extremely good or extremely evil. It represents force which is invoked, rather than the natural force of the Ace of Wands.
    The Sword of Air is shown passing through the Crown of Kether. It is the "Sword of Good or Evil," and when enforcing  Divine Authority it may become the Sword of “Wrath, Punishment and Affliction."

Invoked rather than natural force. Reversed or ill dignified it is a power of evil rather than good, a tool of punishment and war.

The colour of Kether  in the scale of Yetzirah (prince scale), the formative astral world is white brilliance..a continuation of the brilliant light emitted in Atziluth and Briah.

Kether in the world of shadowy images is erratic, the ace of swords represents the essence of  the element of Air, the Vav of Tetragrammaton, which corresponds to the Ruach of the human soul., the mind and its reasoning qualities. The energy is therefore generated by the human mind.  

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_10

Crowley’s card is similar to Waite’s. The primordial energy of Air, the sword of the Magus. Invoked rather than natural power. A great power  for good or evil. Mental clarity, knowing what you want, clear goals. Strong alignment. Understanding what is being asked.

2 of Swords
    The twos show union, connection, duality, dialogue but also friction and  opposites.

Swords represent the Air element and movement, intellect and thinking. Swords are also weapons, used for good (cutting through delusion,) and bad (war). In Tarot the Swords are associated with movement, thoughts, perceptions, ideas and decisions as well as pain, anger, destruction, conflict and struggles. Swords are also useful for cutting through illusion, delusion and resolving problems.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5210

Waite shows a blindfolded woman sits on the edge of a cliff, holding two Swords.   This woman is in a precarious position but seems well balanced. She is closing herself off in order to make a choice, or in an act of meditation, or  she is hiding from the world.

Moon in Libra (Sep 23 – Oct 2). Ruled by Venus, Saturn exalted Someone who always sees both sides and needs to make people happy. They tend to be diplomatic, compromising, courteous, capricious, evasive and fickle.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Peace Restored Resides in Chokmah on the Tree of Yetzirah.
    Swords are always troublesome but the Moon in Libra, residing in Chokmah, provides the best idea of this suit. Libra is well balanced, Venus is calm and peaceful and Saturn's heaviness doesn't upset the mixture here above the abyss. But the mind is the great enemy and must be defeated in combat, the peace will be short lived. Here above the abyss though, the intellect  doesn’t exist.

Chokmah -  Wisdom – Sphere of Neptune - very strong -  the supreme male concept. If we conceive of the Primordial Point which is Kether as being extended into the line which is Chokmah, we have an adequate symbolic representation. This energy, in a straight line  is essentially dynamic. It is, in fact, the primary dynamism, It is the Great Stimulator of the Universe. It is from Chokmah that Binah, the Third Sephirah, receives its influx of energy. The archetypal positive, primordial Maleness.

Yetzirah formative world plane of astral forces, ideas projected still further, now with design. Also the realm of deception corresponds to the Astral plane, Swords in Tarot

This is Chokmah in Yetzirah, the influence of Chokmah in the Astral World. Swords are generally negative and destructive, but the balancing effect of Chokmah makes this a positive card. Swords, which might otherwise be clashing, hold together a flower in both the Golden Dawn and Crowley cards:
    The divinatory meaning is suggested by the position of the Moon in Libra. The Moon is a very changeable and erratic planet which assumes some stability in Libra. The effect is one of subtlety, grace and compromise. So in divination, this card means a quarrel made up and arranged, the restoration of peace.
    The swords are generally trouble, but in Chokmah there is some peace and balance, further balance from moon in Libra, the moon being stabilized by Libra. However tension is never far away in swords.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_11

Crowley chose a five petalled lotus for “Peace”.  Balance is affirmed by the cross of light behind which, on Crowley's card, implies that this is the balance of active energies. Crowley shows underlying tension with swirling forms behind the Swords. The truce here may be somewhat tenuous
    Chokmah in Yetzirah (prince scale) is a blueish mother of pearl, a colour formed from the soft blue and gray of Chokmah in the king and queen scales, with Kether providing the iridescence.

Quarrel made up yet some tension persists, pleasure after pain, contradicting characteristics. The mind must be defeated to achieve the higher consciousness, but the mind resists at all costs.

3 of Swords.
    The Threes are the full expression of the suit (element) and represent a strong, secure and stable situation.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5310

A heart is pierced by three Swords. In divinatory terms this card shows sorrow, pain and heartbreak. The three Swords can represent three people, one of them caught in a choice between two lovers or potential lovers.  

Saturn in Libra (Oct 3 – Oct 12). Ruled by Venus, Saturn exalted These people often suffer in their relationships and can endure relationships that make them unhappy. They can grow through this sense of frustration and are capable of mature and serious relationships. They tend to be tactful, particular, impartial, insincere, impractical and austere.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Sorrow Resides in Binah on the Tree of Yetzirah.

This is Binah in Yetzirah, the influence of Binah in the Astral World.
    Binah - Understanding – Sphere of Saturn  - very strong, the supreme female concept. the great mother principle. Binah represents the female potency of the universe, as Chokmah represents the male, they are Positive and Negative; Force and Form. Each heads its Pillar, Chokmah at the head of the Pillar of Mercy, and Binah at the head of the Pillar of Severity. Chokmah without Binah, and Binah without Chokmah, are incomprehensible, for the pair are the functional unit, and not either of them function separately.

Saturn is a very powerful planet, sometimes called "The Great Destroyer," and sometimes "The Great Initiator." Its presence usually means pain and hardship but this should not be taken as evil. It is through suffering, and through encounter with the Dark Sterile Mother that we learn life's most important lessons. Saturn throws the scales of Libra off balance in order that they may be rebalanced in a better way.
    Binah is Saturn in the scale of Yetzirah, and here Saturn is dark and destructive, but not evil, decay is a natural and necessary process. Saturn has unbalanced Libra’s scales, creating disruption and sorrow.

Binah in Yetzirah is dark brown, the mix of Binah’s king and queen scale colours of crimson red and black.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_12

Crowley’s Sorrow has swords tearing apart the Rose of five Petals. Crowley's writes that this is a difficult card that must be studied in great length. We are still above the abyss, where the intellect doesn’t exist. So how can we intellectualize this card when no intellectualizing is valid here? That is the crux of the matter here, the abyss must be crossed in order to achieve realisation, now we are looking from the other side but no words we can write will describe the view from the 3 of swords. Unhappiness, sorrow, tears, disruption, separation.

4 of Swords

The Fours indicate structure, solidity, inflexibility and order. They define and set boundaries. They define the suit (element) in actuality.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5410

Waite’s card shows a sarcophagus with a carving of a sleeping or dead soldier. Solidity of thinking or movement is rest and this card represents rest, retreat or withdrawal. It can also be a sign to withdraw for a period or to hold back until a better opportunity presents itself. The card represents the calm before the storm and not a final resting place.

Jupiter in Libra (Oct 12 – Oct 22). Ruled by Venus, Saturn exalted Rejoicing and expanding in relationships, paternal in relationships with a sense of art and beauty. Sympathetic, just, charitable, hospitable, conceited and lazy.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Rest from Strife Resides in Chesed on the Tree of Yetzirah.
    This is Chesed in Yetzirah, the influence of Chesed in the Astral World.

Chesed – Mercy -  The Sphere of Jupiter  - very strong. The rule of law, materialization. the beginning of manifested form - Actual manifestation, as our finite minds can conceive it, The loving father, the protector and preserver he  continues the work of Chokmah, organising and preserving that which the All-Father has begotten.  Chesedbuilds what  Geburah destroys.

The fours represent the first manifestation of the suit, here intellect is valid. Jupiter in Libra is a balanced and strong blend and Venus doesn’t resist the combination. With no opposition this card reflects mental peace. Crowley also tells us this mix brings with it intellectual dogma and laws to govern it and that the mind is too indolent or too cowardly to do anything but accept this policy. But in the suit of swords the peace shall be short lived.
    Swords are generally destructive, but here the love and munificence of Jupiter triumphs over the cutting qualities of Primal Air and the Golden Dawn Rose (as in the Chokmah card, 2 Swords) is restored. Thus, rest from strife is the meaning of the card. The position of Jupiter in Libra is compassionate and sensitive, often having religious overtones.

Deep purple is the colour of Chesed in the World of Yetzirah. This is a combination of Chesed in the scales of Atziluth and Briah (deep violet and blue).  
    Jupiter in Libra bestows love and harmony on Chesed in the scale of Yetzirah. It is Mercy in the formative astral world. Therefore the normally destructive swords are at rest here. Can be compassion after a battle, order and peace reinstated (Jupiter). A cease fire. No more mental confusion. Crowley’s card is called “Truce”.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_13

Convalescence, recovery from sickness, change for the better, quietness and rest after a struggle. A truce enforced by violence, therefore short-lived.

5 of Swords

The Fives are usually bad news in a reading, they show loss, struggle, conflict, sorrow, challenges, crises and painful realities. Often they indicate an outside influence.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5510

Waite depicts  a man carriying 3 Swords. Behind him are two defeated men and two Swords laying on the ground. This card depicts conflict, loss, defeat and a sense of humiliation. The victor looks smugly back towards his defeated opponents and cannot even carry all the spoils of his victory (the two remaining Swords). In divinatory terms this can show the actual moment of defeat.

Venus in Aquarius (Jan 20 – Jan 29). Ruled by Saturn and Uranus, Neptune exalted These people need to break out of established relationships, they are outsiders and anarchists who cannot feel ‘fixed down’. They can be coolly affectionate, friendly, quiet, idealistic, touchy, uncompromising and have unconventional desires.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Defeat Resides in Geburah on the Tree of Yetzirah.
    Geburah – Strength, Severity – Sphere of Mars - strong but unbalanced. Motion, storm and stress Martial energy and destruction, not evil but a necessary purification – Geburah is the warrior king, armed with the  sword of righteousness,  going to war to protect his people. He is a slayer of dragons. Geburah is the Destroyer, the Lord of Fear and Severity, a force necessary to balance Chesed, the Lord of Love, and Netzach, the Lady of Beauty.

Cruel and cowardly, unreliable, lying, failure, defeat. Hating to see peace between others. Mars in the formative astral world, Geburah is in its most disruptive aspect in the element of air. This is one of the most disruptive cards in the deck. The usual balance of mars and Venus has gone haywire. Venus is not well dignified in Aquarius and the swords of Geburah overwhelm it here, the result is complete failure.

Bright scarlet is the colour of Geburah on the Prince scale, a mix of orange and red, the king and queen scale colours of Geburah.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_14

Crowley says this card Defeat (with the Nine and Ten of Swords) is among the most destructive in the deck. A relationship has already been noted between the Sword of Geburah and the Rose of Venus which is also the Rose of the Rose Cross. They are closely related energies, Mars being the consort of Venus in mythology. when the Sword of Geburah sweeps through the Air of Yetzirah, the growth energies of Venus are no match for it, and the petals of the Rose are scattered, literally, to the winds. Crowley's card shows this dispersion of forces behind the Swords in the shape of the inverted Pentagram. Crowley tells us the defeat is due to pacifism, Venus and Aquarius are not up for the fight, despite Mars ruling the fifth Sephirah.

Defeat, loss, malice, spite, slander, the contest lost. Failure, anxiety, trouble, poverty, lying, hating to see love and peace between others, clever and quick in thought and speech.

6 of Swords

The Sixes are a recovery after the stress of the Fives. They indicate communication, success, relationships and sharing.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5610

Waite’s card has a boatman ferrying an adult, a child and six Swords across Water. The divinatory meaning of this card does not seem to relate to the cards attributes as it is commonly stated: “A journey across Water”. The card can also symbolise a quiet passage through difficult times or a passage to a higher state of consciousness.

Mercury in Aquarius (Jan 30 – Feb Cool. Ruled by Saturn and Uranus, Neptune exalted. These people think differently and affect the world around them. They are often original, inventive and inquisitive but also eccentric, abrupt and contrary.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Earned Success Resides in Tiphareth on the Tree of Yetzirah.
    Tiphareth – Beauty - Ruled by The Sun, strong and noble. Energy in complete balanced manifestation. solar beauty, healing and redemption. Tiphareth is a reflection of the Divine Light from Kether.

From Kether it appears is a child; from Malkuth, a king. It is the stabilizing centre point of the TOL. Tiphareth is the Sun Centre, the son or prince born from the marriage of the great father principle and the great mother principle (Chokmah and Binah).
    It is the sphere of mysticism and mediates between the microcosm and the macrocosm; "As above, so Below’. Exoteric religions go no higher on the Tree of Life, Tiphareth is the focus of the Christian religion, as God is made manifest in form and dwells among us; i.e. comes within range of human consciousness. Tiphareth, the Son, "shows us" Kether, the Father.

Mercury in Aquarius represents intelligence and humanity according to Crowley. Furthermore there is a perfect balance of mental and moral faculties here in Tiphareth. This is Science in its fullest interpretation.
    Saturn is the ruler of Aquarius, and here exerts its stabilizing power on the fleeting qualities of Mercury in that Air Sign. The success is the result of Saturn's work in this aspect. Thus the card is called the Lord of "Earned" Success. Here, again, the cutting qualities of Swords are turned to positive advantage
    Solar beauty in the formative astral world is success achieved after a struggle. Saturn is the co ruler of Aquarius, and here is a stabilizing effect on mercury in the airy sign of Aquarius.
    The colour Tiphareth in the scale of Yetzirah is rich salmon,  mix of rose pink and yellow of the king and queen scales of Tiphareth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_15

Crowley's card is particularly interesting in that the Swords meet at the very centre of a Rose Cross of six gold squares, which he explained as meaning "the Rose Cross as the central secret of scientific truth." Here again, the way of the Cross is that of suffering, which tends to underscore the meaning of this card as success after anxiety and trouble. The great difficulty with which reward is obtained is shown by Waite's boatman, carrying souls across the river of spirit. Labour, work, journey by Water, success after anxiety and trouble, self-esteem, beauty, conceit and patience. A keen analytic mind, good concentration, enjoying both sides of an argument.

7 of Swords

The Sevens relate to victory, risk taking, danger and courage.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5710

Waite shows a man sneaking away from an encampment carrying five Swords, but leaving two behind. This card indicates a daring coup and craftiness, though it can also show an impulsive act when more thought is required. The watchers in the camp behind have spotted him, will he escape?

Moon in Aquarius (Feb 9 – Feb 18). Ruled by Saturn and Uranus, Neptune exalted These people need to make their own rules, break the system, break the law and break from their mother. They can be detached, courteous, imaginative, dispassionate, unpredictable, erratic and aloof.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Unstable Effort Resides in Netzach on the Tree of Yetzirah.
    This card is not so unbalanced as the five. The Moon in Aquarius, ruled by Venus is Netzach, and on the tree of Swords (Yetzirah, meaning victory) is a peaceful mix and the futility is due to vacillation, appeasement or compromise. Saturn is too dull and heavy to help this situation.

Netzach ‘ensouls’ the ideas of Hod, she manifests the imaginary. A sphere of feeling, instincts and desires. An emotional sphere of the creative mind, inspiring artists and dancers and musicians.

The Moon in Aquarius indicates sociability, often religious inclination; the Moon is less fluid and changeable here than in other positions. However, the balances which it establishes are precarious and easily upset.
    Yellow green is Netzach in the scale of Yetzirah, a mixture of amber and green, the colours of Netzach in the king and queen scales.
    Love of abundance, fascinated by display, given to compliment. Unreliable.

Victory in the formative, astral world.  Netzach in the airy realm of Yetzirah is precarious and unsteady. Peace has been restored but there is much tension and balance can be disrupted at any moment. Moon in Aquarius adds to the insecurity of the situation. Too much effort is wasted, perhaps futile. Too much interference  from outside sources for lasting stability.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_16

The Rose is restored, for it is a symbol primary to Venus, who rules Netzach. But the Swords are precariously balanced against it, one against the other, in Futility Crowley has six planetary Swords aimed against the larger one of the Sun.
    Journey by land. Untrustworthy character. Partial success. Yielding when victory is in sight, loss through not continuing the effort. Inclined to betray confidences.

8 of Swords

The Eights tend to show movement, but also opposition to movement. They can also indicate new beginnings and change.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5810

Waite shows a blindfolded woman, loosely bound, stands before eight Swords. This card represents oppression, but with a possible way out. The woman in the card can easily escape this situation if she so desires and the security of the castle is only a short distance behind her. This card can also herald bad news or show somebody incapable of making an important decision. This card can also indicate a gate to some special awareness.

Jupiter in Gemini (May 21 – May 30).  Ruled by Mercury, Dragon's Head exalted. This is not a good mix, the old man Jupiter who is fixed in his ideas does not sit comfortably with Mercury (Gemini), the eternal teenager who is easy going, changeable and reckless. These people tend to be highly intelligent, varied talents and broad-minded but can also be crafty, diffuse, have scattered interests and be indiscreet.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Shortened Force Resides in Hod (8 ) on the Tree of Yetzirah. Jupiter in Gemini, ruled by Mercury and in Hod, also ruled by mercury, is a luck and intellectual mix. But Hod is imbalanced and here the difficulties arise from accidental interference. Mercury is too flighty to get down to serious business here
    Hod – Splendour – The Sphere of Mercury. Suffers difficulties, weakness, imbalance and illusion. Hod is the sphere of the intellect or individual mind. Hod is often assigned Thoth (Hermes), the god of communication, magic, writing and science. Hod is the idea maker and Netzach puts the ideas into action.

Too much force applied to small things, too much attention to detail, at the expense of the principal and more important points. Generous and clever, selfish, without strong feeling of affection. Admires wisdom yet applies it to small and unworthy objects.
    Mercurial splendour  in the formative astral world. Hod’s intellectual powers are weakened and distracted in the astral realm. Energy is pulled one way and then the other. The force could be strong and decisive but only for a short period of time. Good fortune continually hindered by outside forces.
    Russet is the colour of Hod in Yetzirah, a mixture of the violet and orange of Hod in the king and queen scales.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_17

This is Hod in Yetzirah, the influence of Hod in the Astral World. The weakness of Jupiter (expansiveness), here in its detriment, allows the natural dualities of Gemini to affect its positive energies. They are cut back or shortened, by a desire to go first in one direction and then another. The application of Jupiter force in this sign may be erratic and unstable, or it may be intense and positive, though brief in duration. With his card, Interference, Crowley attempts to show this by making all eight Swords different.

Narrow, restricted, petty, a prison. Too much effort applied to small things, too much attention to detail when missing the point.

9 of Swords

The Nines show that something has been established, but often at a price; struggle, compromise and tension are indicated. Traditionally four Nines in a reading show a good friend, three Nines success and two Nines receipt.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R5910

This card shows someone sitting in bed, clearly stressed through worry or after suffering a nightmare. This card shows despair, deep sorrow, mental pain or a long standing issue that can no longer be ignored. This card can herald a death.

Mars in Gemini (Jun 1 – Jun 10).  Ruled by Mercury, Dragon's Head exalted. These people can suffer from a lack of focus especially as they are interested in everything and they good strategists and are good at multi-tasking. They are often sexually immature and like to fight with words. They are lively, agile, mechanically minded, highly-strung, argumentative but often dissipate their energy.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Despair and Cruelty Resides in Yesod (9) on the Tree of Yetzirah.
    There should be some stability back in the central column of the TOL though the energy is running out this low down on the Tree. Crowley tells us this represents a loss of pure intellect and the introduction of heartless passions and primitive instincts. He says this is the world of the fanatic and the psychopath. The main problem is that Mars does not sit comfortably in Gemini. Mars is warrior like and wants action, Gemini is flighty and intellectual and would rather talk about something than actually do anything. All this going on inside the head, in the realm of the intellect is cruelty, even if only to one’s self.

Yesod –Foundation - The Sphere of The Moon. Stable, strong and supportive. A crystallization of energy. The foundation of the universe, established in its strength, which is very fluidic, in a continual state of flux and reflux, the element of Water, moon’s influence.
    Yesod is the sphere of ‘Ether of the Wise,’ a substance partaking of the nature of both mind and matter, it is the root of the ether of physics. The four elements of the ancients find their explanation in a fifth, the Ether, So in Yesod is the unmanifest fifth of the four elements of Malkuth.
    Yesod, gathers the energy from  all the other Sephiroth, and is the only transmitter of these energies to Malkuth, the physical plane.

The Moon, a firm foundation in the formative astral world, but too little too late this low on the TOL.. Thoughts are now dull, and mars changes this wrath in cruelty, causing suffering and misery.
    Dark purple is Yesod in Yetzirah, a mix of indigo and violet, Yesod in the king and queen scales.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_18

Mars energy does no good in the sign of dualities. In Cruelty Crowley's shows "poison and blood" dripping from the nine jagged and rusty swords.
    Consciousness has taken a back seat, into the realm unenlightened by reason. The world of the unconscious, primitive instincts of the psychopath or the fanatic. “There is not even enough subtlety of mind left to take sadistic pleasure from its own cruelty.”
    Illness, suffering, malice, cruelty, pain, despair, suffering, dishonesty and slander.

10 of Swords

The Tens show completion, or the need to go beyond the present position. They can also indicate abundance.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R6010

Waite has a prostrate man has ten Swords stuck in his back. In this card there is an abundance of thought, but an overreaction to problems is suggested. This card depicts overkill, misfortune, ruin, pain and loss. There are certainly a lot of swords in this man's back, showing the overkill, but the clearing skies shown in the background also herald better times and depict the end of suffering. The situation is not as bad as it appears.

Sun in Gemini (Jun 11 – Jun 20). Ruled by Mercury, Dragon's Head exalted.  Adaptable, happy people who easily connect with others, can go anywhere and are well liked but often have no depth and no wisdom. They are adaptable, communicative, versatile, diffuse, restless, inconstant and superficial.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Ruin Resides in Malkuth on the Tree of Yetzirah.
    Malkuth – The Kingdom - The Sphere of The Earth, of form. This is the material world and a disaster in the sense of a complete loss of energy. It is the visible Universe, earth and the physical world,  the magic of nature, the subtle, psychic aspect of matter.
    It is divided into four quarters, which are assigned to the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water but likewise these are not earth, air, fire, and water as known to the physicists, but are the four conditions in which energy can exist, the so called ‘Elements of the Wise’.
    It is in the inertia of Malkuth that its virtue lies. All the other Sephiroth are in varying degrees mobile. Binah is the Superior Mother and Malkuth the Inferior Mother. That which had its inception in Binah has its culmination in Malkuth

Background colours are citrine, olive, russet and black flecked gold, a combination of the colours of Malkuth in the king and queen scale.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Sword_19

Crowley’s card is called Ruin. This card represents reason divorced from reality, the energy of the card, in this case the intellect, has run out.  The sun shines in Gemini and the card is ruled by Mercury. Anywhere else and this would be a good mix of intelligence and light. But there is simply no energy left this far down the TOL, it is the ruin of the intellect, and even, according to Crowley, all mental and moral qualities.

Undisciplined warring force, complete disruption and failure. Ruin of all plans and projects. Tens show completion, here it is the complete destruction of energy begun in the last cards.  This card can also mean actual death,
    Ruin, death, defeat, disruption, undisciplined, failure. It is the ruin of the intellect and even of all mental and moral qualities.

ClearWater likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    LionHawk wrote on Sat 18 2021

[color=#9966cc]I
    When I read the above I thought " If I was still having issues with you LionHawk I would consider the above an honorable proposal and I would take the offer to come forward to settle things and restore understanding "  This would take courage on both sides but it would a noble deed that served a noble cause, peace.  

Mudra, if you truly see the above as "an honorable proposal" imho you are not as insightful as you appear to be.  I have no intention of giving in to this obvious manipulation - by either of you - so please give it a rest.  "Loving detachment" is NOT what I'm seeing from Lionhawk and, apart from posting this to make myself clear, I won't be participating any further on this thread, or maybe anywhere at all on the forum (although I would miss chatting to Vidya and some others)!

Sorry Lionhawk if your ego can't handle being ignored ie not being able to continue spouting your vitriol at me.  I got enough of that in the past from you thank you very much.  Enjoy the peace and truly let it go.  

Sanicle I spoke in my name, what came to mind when I read that passage LH had posted.

An open  offer to settle a dispute I am finding honorable.

Willingness on the parties concerned to walk the talk through all the steps this takes to actually
    make peace, I am finding a noble deed. .

It takes courage because in order to accomplish this both parties need to come in a same space, listen and be receptive with the intent in mind to reach appeasement.

The decision to participate here in the Mists or not is yours.
    Your choice entirely.
    You have been welcomed  amongst us from day 1 and this holds true to this day.
    You have been appreciated here and still are I believe.

Its not possible to please everyone nor to be pleased by everyone.
    But at least it would be great to get along the best that we can.

But maybe this is an impossible dream of mine.

Note:
    It took me a whole day to finally be able to finish this post and send it.
    Loads of interruptions today, going in and out the house too.
    Never took me so long to wrap a post Blink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:08 pm

LionHawk wrote:

Another thing I don't understand, Is what has Mudra done to you to deserve your wrath? All she's ever done to you is be a true friend. She's still trying to be that.{The Fool card} You can say all the crap you want to about me. But Mudra? She doesn't deserve your backstabbings! IMHO!

Its OK LionHawk don't bother about this as its nothing I am unable to handle or be in peace with. I would imagine my belated answer to Sanicle 's post cleared things up.

LionHawk also wrote
    Also, I would like to offer my sincere apologies to everybody for the misfortune that has occurred on this thread. I never intended any of it.

This thread created a dynamic and exchanges I don't remember having had before.
    Life is not rosy and fun all the time, upsets are inevitable .
    Who has not known any even between close friends ? Sometimes they last a few minutes, sometimes years and others forever.
    Its all good, from any experience, from anyone we can learn something valuable. To me there are no real enemies only opportunities
    to grow and outgrow our limits 🙏💗🙏

Last edited by mudra on Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:23 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:42 am

Vidya I am adding the planetary symbols below to help decipher the 7th ring of your wheel

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 15eea010

ClearWater and Vidya Moksha like this post

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:44 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:24 am

Sanicle wrote:

Sanicle, Lionhawk and I. have gotten into several kerfluffles over the past 10 years. The initial ones had to do with his warrior stance on the forum in protecting Brook where he was disrespectful toward another member.. several people got banned over that situation including both Lionhawk and Brook. The most recent kerfluffle was last year when he shared something on the forum about my private life on the forum (that I had shared with him privately), which I experienced as a betrayal of trust. My initial personal response when reading what was posted was embarrassment and then fury. Some things deeply personal are not for public consumption.

Having 5 planets in fire signs (including both sun and moon) my initial emotional response to situations of this type tends toward anger (a primary personal emotional defense).. I was so infuriated that I sent Lionhawk an email letting him know I thought he was a jerk. The situation upset my inner core of calm. It took me months to re-establish that deep inner peace while working through the various feelings that were triggered. Feelings that had nothing to do with Lionhawk but related to other similar situations that were triggered from the past.

What happened was most likely unintentional as I also asked Lionhawk for some help - which was given. And I'm grateful for the assist. Especially given the situation.

Sometimes on a forum it's too easy for words or intentions to be misconstrued where peoples feelings can be hurt or wounded unintentionally. It's a real art to communicate without ruffling someones ego where they end up taking offense and want to pick up their marbles taking off. I've certainly been there often enough on other forums, including here in the Mists. Yet, there are so many lessons to be gained when ego is ruffled. Because we know it's in being humble that ego steps aside and our real self emerges. So getting ruffled feathers can be considered an opportunity to do some inner work.

It's ironic how after a number of months/years this ego feather ruffling has happened to various members these past few months. So much so that various members have stepped back from posting. I miss them. And I look forward to when they decide to join back in sharing their insights, wisdom and knowledge - because in my eyes, each member is of great value and has much to offer.

Our members reminds me of Forest Gump and his box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. Sometimes it's delightful and sometimes not.

For example... who knew what an exceptional talent Oxy is behind his self-effacing persona? He played Bach on the Oregon in church at night by himself and learned from exceptional teachers. Oxy's level of expertise likely outshines the majority of us.

And just like Oxy, a number of other members shine brightly. I'm often amazed and delighted to learn from what each member has shared.

So from the bottom of my heart... Mahalo nui loa.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:16 am

I am sincerely sorry for being a water sign. Fire and water just don't mix. And based on some history you have provided, I have concluded as of just now, that if I stay, there will be more conflicts down the road. And that is not what I am about. So in writing, since we seem to be still riding this old horse, I sincerely apologize to you, Carol. I Never Never wanted to hurt you!

So let's make this official. No further drama. No hissy fit. No further replies are necessary. You ladies win! I concede and submit. So I'll just take my ego and put it in my wheel barrel and take a stage left off the stage and say Goodbye and God Bless. It's a Ron thing where you let it all go. And hopefully, this will restore peace to this forum. It's been interesting. Many thank yous!

Cool

Namast'e
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:58 am

Clearly you are not reading what I am posting! Water is born of fire, according to kabbalah, and water and fire in harmony are as good as its gets.

So, no, sorry, you have to sit a little longer, after asking me for my tarot stuff Wink where's the feedback gonna come from ? Wink I dont know astrology.. and a misty flavour to the tarot is still a nice idea.. granted, I need more time to even commit the basics to text. It's quite a job I gave myself, good job I have nothing better to do eh ? Wink

I hope to have the minor arcana sorted this week. Its a pre -requisite for the major arcana.. and I will post  afew more details on how to use the info on the tree of life..

water under the bridge....

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:02 am

Lionhawk wrote:

I am sincerely sorry for being a water sign. Fire and water just don't mix. And based on some history you have provided, I have concluded as of just now, that if I stay, there will be more conflicts down the road. And that is not what I am about. So in writing, since we seem to be still riding this old horse, I sincerely apologize to you, Carol. I Never Never wanted to hurt you!

So let's make this official. No further drama. No hissy fit. No further replies are necessary. You ladies win! I concede and submit. So I'll just take my ego and put it in my wheel barrel and take a stage left off the stage and say Goodbye and God Bless. It's a Ron thing where you let it all go. And hopefully, this will restore peace to this forum. It's been interesting. Many thank yous!

Cool

Namast'e
    them.

Don't I know that. My first husband was a Pieces. After 9 years I realized it would never work but knew that after the first 3 months. Ahh.. youth and inexperience has it challenges. However, there is no need to apologize for being born as a Pieces. We all are what we are. Two sons are water signs. Obviously I have a lot to learn regarding emotions and sensitivity.

However, I accepted your apology months back and it's all water under the bridge. I don't want you to leave. And let's be clear. There is a difference between hurting someone and infuriating them. I was not hurt. I was angry. And now, I'm over it.

This old horse was brought up because you initiated that type of communication in your post to mudra. No emails. No PMs. Everything in the open. So it's in the open at your request. I'm bringing it up as an example of how kerfluffles happen and how we can learn, forgive and grow from them.

Of course there may be kerfluffles in the future. So what? It's almost impossible to be in alignment/harmony with anyone 100% of the time. It's expected that there are differences of opinion that will arise. It's how those difference of opinion are handled that matters. As long as an attitude of respect is maintained it's all good in the end.

BTW, spouse is a Virgo. Earth. And we've been together 39 years. He's also one of those super-sensitive manly men where I inadvertently, unintentionally wound his feelings just by the tone of my voice when speaking to him (a bad habit I unfortunately picked up from my mother). I've spent the last 39 years learning how to be more sensitive to the feelings of others and I still miss the mark from time-to-time. Fortunately, I have two at home you let me know on a regular basis when that happens.

Lionhawk, if I wanted you to leave I wouldn't have reached out to you to let you know how I felt in the past, or let you know I find your presence at Mists valuable in the present. We're all here to help and learn from each other.

It's not my intention to hurt your feelings either. And I apologize if sharing this did that.  I know it wasn't your intentions to make me angry. Feelings have their own way of getting triggered that may have nothing to do with the person who is triggering them.

Having a mirror held up is almost always uncomfortable. I certainly don't appreciate it when someone does that to me. Yet.. when I've had time to consider my shadow self that is being reflected back at me, it gives me an opportunity bring more light/awareness into my consciousness. Make some adjustments. And hopefully overcome something in my personality others find irritating.

So, please understand I was using what Sanicle shared as something we can all learn from.

Recently, various members on the forum have felt slighted for one reason or another. Some take a few ego potshots and other stop posting.

One can look at this from multiple perspectives. Could it be it's a sign of the times. People are more sensitive and feel vulnerable given what's going on energetically?

Are we in a phase where we're collectively working on setting ego aside, moving more into a spiritual awareness where we're all ONE? There is a bigger picture at play. We have the opportunity to learn from others here in a 'safe' space. Wether someone chooses to take that opportunity to grow from the experience is up to the individual.

Usually a quiet time of self-reflection occurs while that transpire. Sometimes not, as others like to dialog to help work through the process more quickly.

Just so everyone knows, I appreciate each individual member and feel honored that they feel brave enough to share who they are and their knowledge with us. And it's my wish that we can all grow together in this endeavor with an attitude of mutual affection and respect.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:46 am; edited 4 times in total

mudra and ClearWater like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:16 am

💗🙏💗 Carol wrote :

Jus so everyone knows, I appreciate each individual member and feel honored that they feel brave enough to share who they are and their knowledge with us. And it's my wish that we can all grow together in this endeavor with an attitude of mutual affection and respect.

So do I Carol
    You have spoken wisely   Flowers 🙏💗🙏
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:54 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 4e657c10

There is a tribe in Africa, the Himbas where the date of birth of a child is counted not from the moment he was born, nor when it is designed, but since the day the child arrived in thought in his mother's mind.
    When a Himba woman decides that she is going to have a child, she settles down and rests under a tree, and listens, until she can hear the song of the child being born.

After she has heard this child 's song, she comes back to the man who will be the father of the child and teaches him. Then, when they have made love to physically conceive the child, they sing the song of the child, in order to invite him.

When the mother is pregnant she teaches the song of this child to the midwives and the elder women of the village, so that when the child is born the old women and the people around him sing the song to welcome him. Then when the child grows up, the other villagers learn the child's song.
    if the child falls or it hurts someone picks it up and sings his song.

In the tribe there is another occasion when the villagers sing for the child :
    if at any time during life the person commits a crime or an aberrant social act, the individual is called to the center of the village and the people of the community form a circle around him, then they sing his song to him.

The  tribe recognizes that correcting antisocial behavior does not end with punishment,
    but Love and recalling who we are as a being does.
    When you recognize it as your own song, you don't want or need to do anything that would harm the other.

And so it is throughout life. During marriage, songs are sung together.

And  finally when this child is lying in his bed ready to die, all the villagers know his song, and they sing it to him for the last time.

You  probably didn't grow up in an African tribe that sings your song during crucial life transitions, but life reminds you when you are in tune with yourself and when you are not.

When you feel good, what you do matches your song, and when you feel bad, what you do doesn't match your song.

At the end of the day we can all recognize our song and sing it. you may feel a little rusty at first, but just keep singing and you'll find your way.

🌟

This is a song for everyone , this is your song
    A reminder of how special you are as beings, how beautiful and unique.
    One soul signature gone is a hole in the whole .

The Karen

Your Song

https://youtu.be/GlPlfCy1urI

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:59 am

My head is spinning with all of what is being triggered in this thread. It's amazing. Here I am the hermit and these types of issues are still brought forth on the forum.

Was Ram Das the one who said "Grist for the Mill".

": something that can be used for a particular purpose
    Now that he's a writer, he regards his difficult childhood experiences as grist for the mill."

Now they're some juicy stuff in this thread. I hope others are taking advantage of all the good stuff we can learn from that's posted here.

Best to learn 'how not to take pot-shots when irritated with someones post.' Be kind even if you don't feel like it. Can one apologize without taking a pot-shot?

Tai Chi with words is a true art form. Being kind even when one doesn't feel like it is a learned skill. Takes lots of practice of missing the mark before one can hit it. Can't even recall how many times I embarrassed myself before I got this far. As some are prone to say, "There is always room for improvement." And there are numerous opportunities to do it over and over again until it's mastered.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:51 pm

Morpheus wrote:Cool

Carol was talking about Gene talking about some out there group that appeared as the good guys but weren't. This group became part of the problem in regards to the kids.

I think he called this group, the Ashtar Command. But I don't know which video this is in, to confirm this. At first, I was excited when they showed up, back in the day. But that didn't last long. like a few days. It felt wrong, so I stayed away from this group. Addressing LORDs? The energy reminded me of Star Wars.

Check this out. Another synchronicity as to the Ashtar Command and so much more. Something for everyone in this video. Amazing!

Here is another one of Gene's videos where he is discussing the ascension timeline which he thinks will be happening soon.. 2021. Start at 30 minute mark. Fascinating. He also discusses how the the calendar was altered as well where the timeframes are also changed. He also discussed Remote Neural Monitoring - T.I. - Time Travel

https://rumble.com/vmvo65-bradley-loves-interviews-gene-decode-about-remote-neural-monitoring-t.i.-ti.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:48 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBNplu5Bg_c
    Special Episode: Elena Danaan, Dr. Michael Salla And James Gilliland Covering The Latest (GALATIC NEWS)

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:02 am

Morpheus wrote:

This was predictable to me with all the lockdowns we have been having worldwide and so many going bankrupt. Worldwide Trade is stalling badly. Each country has just that many basic supplies stockpiled in their warehouses. The problem becomes crucial when these run dry.
    In Belgium the government told us at the onset of the first lockdown to not panic as they had 2 years supply in stock. Add to this the bad weather and natural devastations on crops and the coming future does not look like its going to be an easy ride.
    In the end who is going to even get fed between jabbed folks and the others one wonders, specially when you don't have a job anylonger scratch

Now is the time of sharing the very best we can each bring to the table in our lives. 
    Time for wisdom, and time for solidarity.
    Do you realize as I do that we in the Mists maynot be able to talk to one another for so long anymore. It may well end up abruptly without us being able to say good bye.
     ? What will be left in front of us is precious. We never realize how great it was than when its all gone.
    If the  very best of our soul and Heart signature is allowed to come forward while the world at large is going through its Tower tarot stage a new future of peace and beauty will emerge somewhere.
    For this is how we create beauty or uglyness alike, from our thoughts and emotions, from our Heart and who we truly are.

LionHawk not so long ago on this thread I understood you spoke of a call of arms, of preparing to go to war. Is that correct ? Can you expand on this a little more would you ?

Last edited by mudra on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:27 pm

On the subject of break downs in society, I've been watching Clif High a lot lately.  Didn't really connect with his work previously, but am finding it resonates a lot lately.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GSjbxwhz1749/

mudra likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:44 pm

Disks are done..

that's all the minor cards. I have used repetition so all cards are complete.

For a quick and dirty idea, imagine Waite's divinatory meanings and card descriptions, and put those on the tree of life. The cards change due to TOL influence.

so on TOL 5=mars, 7=venus 8=mercury 9=moon 6=sun, 10=earth 4=Jupiter
    These are in dualistic worlds

To reach non duality, advaita, you must cross the abyss (pass through the invisible veil - more tarot references) , and above the abyss is beyond explanation / thought.

1 = brahman, everything.  2=supreme male principle 3=supreme female principle..

everything flows from the one, the All. the Brahman, which is inert in itself.. so the great force, power, FIRE leaves the 2 to go to 3=water. Water is born of fire.

These energies are applied to the cards, so the 5's have mars enegy, 6, sun energy 8 mercury etc..

So , if you have got the idea of tarot wheel and the basic concept of the TOL then if you read through the 4 suits you should have some idea of the terms being used.

These are important to know for the court cards.. so a good time to step in, if you are interested to learn the tarot. I have posted the disks in the summary

i like the idea of pentacles, magic in nature, but i want to avoid waite terms as much as possible to avoid confusion. Coins are not appropriate, so i used crowley's disks.

Disks

Ace of Disks
    Disks represent the Earth element and the ´magic´ of ordinary creation, though sometimes just materialism. There is a solidity to the Earth element, a notion of being rooted in the real world. In Tarot the Disks are associated with security, material gain, enrichment, money, everything that is real and physical and also the loss of such things. In the largest sense Disks represent the planet Earth and her creations.

The Aces represent the elements in their pure form, representing the roots, or fountainheads of the four elements; all the other minor arcana are but facets of the Ace. Crowley describes the Aces as ‘seeds’ of the element. There would be no creation if the elements remained in their pure form (or as seeds), for creation to occur the base elements must be combined, or to continue the metaphor, the seeds must germinate and grow.
    Waites:

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R3710

In divinatory terms Aces describe the basic quality of the suit (element) and the root of creation. They represent opportunity.
    This cards represents mother Earth and can indicate a wealthy and joyful life as well as happiness, security and success. It can simply mean financial wealth and success.

With the Princess of Disks it rules one quarter of the zodiac, the signs Aries, Taurus and Gemini, and the land masses of Europe and Africa.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Root of the Powers of Earth.  Resides in Kether on the Tree of Assiah
    Kether  - the Absolute – Sphere of Pluto, very strong. - In Kether there is no form but only pure being,  never in actual manifestation. It is a higher dimension, a different order of being. In Kether there is no division, no opposites, it is the One and existed before there was any reflection of itself. It is. utterly inert, pure being without activity;  activity begins in Chokmah.
    Assiah material world corresponds to the physical plane, everyday magic, Disks in Tarot.
    It is a card of materiality which may, like the Ace of Swords, be either good or evil. It is not necessarily a card of wealth, and should be compared with the 10 Disks.

This is the card that signifies manifestation, either material or a process.
    White flecked gold is the colour of Kether in the world of Assiah. The splashes of colour represent a congealing effect of energies which are becoming manifest.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_10

The root of the element of Earth and the material world Assiah. Materiality in all its senses, good and evil. Gain, labour, power and wealth. It is the twin sister of Air. Crowley's card apparently represents the wings of the four Archangels (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Auriel) whose powers serve to balance one another, and create stability. At the centre is Crowley's personal phallus symbol and the number of the Beast of Revelation, 666, with which he identified. In the wheel are Greek words meaning "to the mark of the beast," another indicator that Crowley chose this particular card as his own.

2 of Disks
    The Twos show union, connection, duality, dialogue but also friction and  opposites.
    Disks represent the Earth element and the ´magic´ of ordinary creation, though sometimes just materialism. There is a solidity to the Earth element, a notion of being rooted in the real world. In Tarot the Disks are associated with security, material gain, enrichment, money, everything that is real and physical and also the loss of such things. In the largest sense Disks represent the planet Earth and her creations.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R3810

Waite’s card shows a man juggling two Disks in between an infinity loop.

This card is about balance and about juggling different elements in your life. The ups and down in life are also symbolized by the ships on the rise and fall of the waves. It represents enjoyment and having a good time although ill dignified this is simulated enjoyment

Jupiter in Capricorn (Dec 22 – Dec 30). Ruled by Saturn, Mars exalted. Fun loving Jupiter is in conflict with serious Capricorn and the result is frustration, restriction, not enough fun, not enough money, not enough abundance. Resourceful, responsible, productive, conscientious, mean, bigoted, austere and self-righteous.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Harmonious Change Resides in Chokmah on the Tree of Assiah.
    Chokmah -  Wisdom – Sphere of Neptune - very strong -  the supreme male concept. If we conceive of the Primordial Point which is Kether as being extended into the line which is Chokmah, we have an adequate symbolic representation. This energy, in a straight line  is essentially dynamic. It is, in fact, the primary dynamism, It is the Great Stimulator of the Universe. It is from Chokmah that Binah, the Third Sephirah, receives its influx of energy. The archetypal positive, primordial Maleness.

Assiah material world corresponds to the physical plane, everyday magic, Disks in Tarot.
    This card is earth in it most 'fixed' form but change is the only constant in the universe so the 'fixed' earth is brought about by constant flux. Jupiter in Capricorn is not a good mix there is little harmony between these two and Saturn is dull and heavy. But we are above the abyss here so the problems are not great.

Jupiter, a benevolent Planet,  is not well placed in the Sign of Capricorn;  its good influence can only be exerted as an organizer., ensuring the harmony of an interaction of dualities inherent in the Chokmah energy as it applies to earth. What was a perfectly unified energy in Atziluth, is now a completely expressed duality; energies in alternation.

White flecked red, blue and yellow is the colour of Kether in the princess scale of Assiah it signifies the influence of the Three Mother Letters (and correspondingly, Fire, Water and Air) solidifying in the light of Kether, as it prepares to manifest.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_11

The Uroboros, shown in Crowley’s Change, is a very ancient symbol of wisdom (Hebrew word for wisdom is Chokmah). But this serpent is in the form of a figure eight, the same infinity sign found over the head of the magician.
    In divination it means the harmony of change. But in esoteric studies, it suggests the underlying patterns of alternation in all matter, and the profound relationship between opposites.

Pleasant change, visit to friends, harmony and change. Alternation of gain and loss, weakness and strength. Kind yet wavering. Fortunate in journeying

3 of Disks
    The Threes are the full expression of the suit (element) and represent a strong, secure and stable situation.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R3910

Waite shows a stone carver at work on a church doorway This card represents the hard work that leads to mastery. It can also be an indication that spiritual and psychic development is based in the mundane and not the exotic.

Mars in Capricorn (Dec 31 – Jan 9). Ruled by Saturn, Mars exalted. These are serious people who likes to undertake long term projects and long journeys. They are often ambitious, considerate, industrious, self-reliant and authoritative but also irritable, disagreeable, malicious, restless.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Material Works Resides in Binah on the Tree of Assiah.
    Binah - Understanding – Sphere of Saturn  - very strong, the supreme female concept. the great mother principle. Binah represents the female potency of the universe, as Chokmah represents the male, they are Positive and Negative; Force and Form. Each heads its Pillar, Chokmah at the head of the Pillar of Mercy, and Binah at the head of the Pillar of Severity. Chokmah without Binah, and Binah without Chokmah, are incomprehensible, for the pair are the functional unit, and not either of them function separately.

In Binah we have the material establishment of the Universe. Mars is Capricorn and is exalted there and his energy is constructive there.
    This is Binah is Assiah, the influence of Binah in the material world. The effect of Mars on the earth sign Capricorn is to bring great control and discipline in material things. Binah in the scale of Assiah, Saturn (understanding) in the Active World of Matter. Binah in the physical universe is well attuned, it takes the current of energy that was cycled and recycled in the proceeding card, giving direction and control in its journey to manifestation. Saturn is strong in the Earthly realm. Ruled by mars in Capricorn, displaying the most positive energies of that planet as a builder and organiser. The results is material work, construction, manifesting projects.

Gray flecked pink is the colour of Binah in the world of Assiah, the princess scale, grey is black and white (earth and spirit) of Binah and Tiphareth. Pink (red and white) displays effects of Binah and Tiphareth in the king scale.
    Three is the son of the father and the mother.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_12

Crowley's card “Works” shows material manifestation based on the pattern of three as represented in various symbol systems: Mercury, Sulphur and Salt to the Alchemists, Sattvas, Rajas and Tamas to the Hindus, and the maternal letters Aleph (Air), Mem (Water) and Shin (Fire) in the Qabalah. The pyramid arises in the Great Sea which is Binah.

Business, paid employment, commercial transaction. Working and constructing force, influence, cleverness, narrow and prejudiced, sometimes seeking after impossibilities.

4 of Disks
    The Fours indicate structure, solidity, inflexibility and order. They define and set boundaries. They define the suit (element) in actuality.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R4010

A man holds a pentacle to his chest whilst three more Disks are above and below him.. This man is clearly cutting himself off from the Earth and the sky and is protecting his heart and solar plexus. This withdrawal may be a necessary act at the moment, providing a time for recovery and healing. It can also be a miserly act and not appropriate. This another card where the divinatory meaning is different to the spiritual meaning; astrologically the Sun in Capricorn is one of the most powerful combinations.

Sun in Capricorn (Jan 10 – Jan 19). Ruled by Saturn, Mars exalted . An austere father figure, no fun, no love. The Emperor is in this card. These people can be practical, calculating, reserved, responsible, inhibited, slow, selfish and worrisome.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Earthly Power Resides in Chesed on the Tree of Assiah.
    Chesed – Mercy -  The Sphere of Jupiter  - very strong. The rule of law, materialization. the beginning of manifested form - Actual manifestation, as our finite minds can conceive it, The loving father, the protector and preserver he  continues the work of Chokmah, organising and preserving that which the All-Father has begotten.  Chesedbuilds what  Geburah destroys.

Below the abyss we now see the establishment of the universe in three dimensions. The Sun is in Capricorn, where it rests for 3 days before being reborn once again. This card is the fortress that sits upon the abyss. To go north from here, following the path of the sun, is to cross the abyss.
    This is Chesed in Assiah, the material world. It is the fullest expression, the grounding, of the Chesed energies.

Assured material gain, success, rank, dominion etc but leading to nothing beyond. Chesed in the scale of Assiah is Jupiter Mercy in the active world of matter. The energies are now fully manifest in the material world that we know. Energy has taken on a 3d form it is here and now. Sun in Capricorn is a positive combination, for it is the sign in which the sun is reborn. Capricorn as a builder and worker, is positive material gain but no spiritual power is derived from it.

Deep blue flecked yellow is the colour of Chesed in the World of Assiah.
    The Sun in Capricorn is the greatest display of celestial power. Law and order maintained by constant authority and vigilance. Thus Crowley says that this card,  Power, is like a "fortress, each of the four elements being held in balance.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_13

The divinatory meaning comes from the position of the Sun in Capricorn which, with its light and warmth assures material success, but nothing beyond the moment
    Gain of money, influence or a present. Assured material gain, success

5 of Disks
    The Fives are usually bad news in a reading, they show loss, struggle, conflict, sorrow, challenges, crises and painful realities. Often they indicate an outside influence.  

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R4110

Waite’s card shows two poor and crippled people walk in the snow in front of a church that has five Disks as a design on a stained glass window. It appears they haven't noticed the sanctuary that the church would offer them. This card depicts conflict, loss and poverty. Things are hard at this time and life is a struggle.

Mercury in Taurus (Apr 21 – Apr 30). Ruled by Venus, the Moon exalted. A slow thinking, polite, tasteful, reserved and peaceful character. They are sensible, thorough, realistic, deliberate, stodgy, prejudiced and broody.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Material Trouble. Resides in Geburah on the Tree of Assiah. Ruled by Mars and strong but unbalanced. Motion, storm and stress is present here.
    Geburah – Strength, Severity – Sphere of Mars - strong but unbalanced. Motion, storm and stress Martial energy and destruction, not evil but a necessary purification – Geburah is the warrior king, armed with the  sword of righteousness,  going to war to protect his people. He is a slayer of dragons. Geburah is the Destroyer, the Lord of Fear and Severity, a force necessary to balance Chesed, the Lord of Love, and Netzach, the Lady of Beauty.

Quick and active Mercury is quite different from slow and steady Taurus but as the astrological characteristics show this is not a terrible match. The problems lie in the unbalanced fifth Sephirah where warlike Mars disrupts the situation, resulting in intense strain and worry.
    Red flecked black is the colour of Geburah in the world of Assiah, reflecting the domination of Geburah when manifested on Earth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_14

Crowley’s Worry, uses inverted Pentagram that carry the symbols of the five Tattvas, geometric forms meaning Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Spirit. In the Hindu system, these are the underlying currents of matter, here shown to be totally unstable in their reversal.

Card ruled by Mercury in Taurus, and stifled by Geburah, causing stress and mental stagnation. Mars Severity in the active world of Matter, and causing disruption.
    The triumph of matter over spirit.
    Loss of money or position, trouble with material things. Unimaginative, harsh, obstinate, loss of profession, financial worries, labour, toil, unimaginative, harsh, stern and determined.

6 of Disks
    The Sixes are a recovery after the stress of the Fives. They indicate communication, success, relationships and sharing.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R4210

Waite’s card shows a richly dressed man hands out coins to people kneeling before him, thus depicting sharing and giving, but from a superior or dominating position; charity is suggested. In divinatory terms the card can also show someone who can relate to the feelings of others but holds back their own deepest emotions.

Moon in Taurus (May 1 – May 10). Ruled by Venus, the Moon exalted.  These people are slow and stubborn, but that’s okay with the moon and represents comfort. They tend to be slow to react, reserved, cautious, sympathetic, unresponsive and have fixed habits.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Material Success Resides in Tiphareth on the Tree of Assiah.
    Tiphareth – Beauty - Ruled by The Sun, strong and noble. Energy in complete balanced manifestation. solar beauty, healing and redemption. Tiphareth is a reflection of the Divine Light from Kether.

From Kether it appears is a child; from Malkuth, a king. It is the stabilizing centre point of the TOL. Tiphareth is the Sun Centre, the son or prince born from the marriage of the great father principle and the great mother principle (Chokmah and Binah).
    It is the sphere of mysticism and mediates between the microcosm and the macrocosm; "As above, so Below’. Exoteric religions go no higher on the Tree of Life, Tiphareth is the focus of the Christian religion, as God is made manifest in form and dwells among us; i.e. comes within range of human consciousness. Tiphareth, the Son, "shows us" Kether, the Father.

The colour of Tiphareth in Assiah is Golden Amber

The changing qualities of the Moon, its natural flow, its charm and subtleties, are merged with the hard work and deliberate earth qualities of Taurus. The result is sure success in business and other mundane areas.
    The moon is in Taurus and is exalted there, and Venus adds harmony to this mix. All this takes place in the sixth Sephirah, a direct reflection of Kether. This is a card of Success.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_15

Crowley has abstracted the Hexagram around Tiphareth with its planetary symbols, adding a central Rose-Cross of forty-nine (7 X 7) petals.
    Success and gain in material undertakings, power, influence. Over careful in small things at the expense of the great. Success in material things, prosperity in business, nobility, rule over people, fortunate , liberal and just.  

7 of Disks
    The Sevens relate to victory, risk taking, danger and courage.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R4310

Waite shows a man leans on his gardening tool looking at a shrub bearing fruit in the form of seven Disks. This card suggests looking back with satisfaction on something accomplished. Whatever has been built, or sown, can now grow by itself.

Saturn in Taurus (May 11 – May 20). Ruled by Venus, the Moon exalted Frustrated by their possessions and thinking they never have enough money these people are not at peace with themselves or the world. They are stable, methodical, enduring, constructive, materialistic, dour and avaricious.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Success unfulfilled Resides in Netzach on the Tree of Assiah. Dull and heavy. The result is failure.
    Netzach ‘ensouls’ the ideas of Hod, she manifests the imaginary. A sphere of feeling, instincts and desires. An emotional sphere of the creative mind, inspiring artists and dancers and musicians.

The colour of Netzach in Assiah is Olive flecked with gold.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_16

As with the rest of the Sevens, there is very little good to be gained. Saturn in Taurus brings disappointment, and a great deal of work for little reward. Saturn in dull and heavy in Taurus and Venus, ruling the unbalanced seventh Sephirah has a further enfeebling effect; the result is “Failure”
    Unprofitable speculations and employment, little gain from much effort. Promises of success are unfulfilled, hopes deceived and crushed, misery, slavery and disappointment.

8 of Disks
    The Eights tend to show movement, but also opposition to movement. They can also indicate new beginnings and change.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R4410

Waite’s card shows a young man carving a wooden disk. This card shows the training that brings discipline and skill. It is a reminder that any work (spiritual, physical or artistic) cannot succeed if the end result is in the mind.

Sun in Virgo (Aug 23 – Sep 1). Ruled by Mercury, Mercury exalted.  These are people who feel they exist as part of a bigger picture to which they contribute modestly and are happy to play a small role. They are hard workers and good writers, discriminating, practical, critical, efficient, fussy, worrisome and interfering.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Prudence. Resides in Hod (Cool on the Tree of Assiah.
    Hod – Splendour – The Sphere of Mercury. Suffers difficulties, weakness, imbalance and illusion. Hod is the sphere of the intellect or individual mind. Hod is often assigned Thoth (Hermes), the god of communication, magic, writing and science. Hod is the idea maker and Netzach puts the ideas into action.

Mercurial splendour in the active world of matter. This is the highest spiritual phase of Mercury, who is exalted in the earthy sign of Virgo. Here Mercury's energies are combined with the sun. There is a genuine pragmatic attempt to apply energy wisely and with prudence, but the danger is nit picking.
    Yellow brown flecked white is the colour of Hod in Assiah. Brown is a mix of the 3 primary colours, the three mother letters. Yellow brown indicates the influence of the primal elements represented by the Three Mothers acting through the mental, mercurial air upon the earth realm of Assiah. The white flecks allude to spirit and the flashing colour of black (earth).

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_17

The sun is in Virgo and Mercury rules this card and also rules the eighth Sephirah, Hod. Crowley calls this blend, 'intelligence lovingly applied to material matters,' and names his card ‘Prudence’.
    This is Hod in Assiah, the influence of Hod in the material World. The planetary aspect here is a very practical one which tends to cause concern with small details. Like the rest of the eights, any gain which may appear is limited, and "Prudence" is no great virtue.
    Skill, cunning, over-careful in small things at the expense of the great. Penny wise and pound foolish. Mean, industrious, hoarding, lacking in enterprise. “Intelligence applied to material matters”.

9 of Disks
    The Nines show that something has been established, but often at a price; struggle, compromise and tension are indicated.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R4510

Waite’s card shows a richly dressed woman is in her mature garden with a bird of prey on her hand. This is a card of success and the sense of certainty that comes with knowing the right decision has been made. It is the next stage of the scene represented in the seven of Disks.

Venus in Virgo (Sep 2 – Sep 11). Ruled by Mercury, Mercury exalted.  These people are intelligent but they think too much and are often shy, finding it difficult to express their feelings. They are practical, industrious, ingenious, interfering, emotionally frustrated and reserved.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Material Gain Resides in Yesod on the Tree of Assiah.

Yesod –Foundation - The Sphere of The Moon. Stable, strong and supportive. A crystallization of energy. The foundation of the universe, established in its strength, which is very fluidic, in a continual state of flux and reflux, the element of Water, moon’s influence.
    Yesod is the sphere of ‘Ether of the Wise,’ a substance partaking of the nature of both mind and matter, it is the root of the ether of physics. The four elements of the ancients find their explanation in a fifth, the Ether, So in Yesod is the unmanifest fifth of the four elements of Malkuth.
    Yesod, gathers the energy from  all the other Sephiroth, and is the only transmitter of these energies to Malkuth, the physical plane.

Venus in Virgo is favourable and brings great efficiency, but with a relative lack of overt feelings. The aspect tends also to favour the amassing of things; it is thus a card of material gain.

Luna is a firm foundation in the active world of matter. Here the energy is brought back to the middle pillar,
    The colour of Yesod in Assiah is Citrine flecked azure (blue) . Citrine is created from the mixture of green and orange, the queen scale colours of Netzach and Venus. This pigment reflects the air sub quarter of the sphere of Malkuth, and therefore only shows the airy influence of Yesod on the physical Earth. The blue flecks refer to the watery effects of Luna fertilizing the firm foundation from which Malkuth will manifest.
    Inheritance, increase of goods, complete realisation of material gain, covetous, treasuring of goods or theft.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_18

Crowley's card “Gain” is more complicated than it might first appear. He says of it: "The Disks are arranged as an equilateral triangle of three, apex upwards, close together; and surrounded at some distance by a ring, six larger Disks in the form of a hexagram. This signifies the multiplication of the original established Word by the mingling of good luck and management.'

10 of Disks
    The Tens show completion, or the need to go beyond the present position. They can also indicate abundance.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 R4610

In Waite’s card a man and woman smile at each other while an older man dressed in a splendid robe is only noticed by the dogs and the children. This card represents an established home, a good life and security. However it is also a warning not be become bored or complacent. Everyday life contains more magic than we can see. The 10 Disks are clearly symbolic of the TOL, and this card is the lowest of all the cards on the tree.

Mercury in Virgo (Sep 12 – Sep 22). Ruled by Mercury, Mercury exalted.  These people are good with money, are good accountants, good traders and good at business planning. They are analytic, shrewd, discerning and assimilative but can be hyper-critical, worrisome and sarcastic.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Wealth Resides in Malkuth on the Tree of Assiah.
    Malkuth – The Kingdom - The Sphere of The Earth, of form. This is the material world and a disaster in the sense of a complete loss of energy. It is the visible Universe, earth and the physical world,  the magic of nature, the subtle, psychic aspect of matter.

It is divided into four quarters, which are assigned to the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water but likewise these are not earth, air, fire, and water as known to the physicists, but are the four conditions in which energy can exist, the so called ‘Elements of the Wise’.

It is in the inertia of Malkuth that its virtue lies. All the other Sephiroth are in varying degrees mobile. Binah is the Superior Mother and Malkuth the Inferior Mother. That which had its inception in Binah has its culmination in Malkuth

Mercury, God of commerce, rules the earthly sign Virgo. Its placement here assures material gain so vast that it may lose its importance, a situation described as an embarrassment of riches.
    Completion of material gain and fortune, but nothing beyond. The very pinnacle of success. Old age, slothfulness, dull of mind but good in money transactions.

Malkuth in Assiah is the Kingdom, our planet in the active world of matter. The number 10 in the earthly world of the princess scale is in complete harmony, the card represents total manifestation. Mercury is in Venus, the sign it rules, its position here guarantees great material wealth, but no spiritual growth is assured. Riches may be gained but happiness may not.

Black rayed yellow is the colour of Malkuth in the scale of Assiah. Black is the manifested colour of the element of Earth. The yellow rays represent an influx of the energy of Aleph-Air – the Fool, for once again we have come to the beginning as well as the end.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 Disks_19

Crowley’s card “wealth’ uses the whole TOL to suggest completion; following the planetary attribution, Crowley's Tree shows various symbols for Mercury.
    Here is the final loss of energy, the final solidification. Mercury is in Virgo, where it rules and is exalted. That represents a lot of Mercurial energy, as shown in the symbolism on the card, where all the discs contain some representation of mercury. All except one, the Sun is shown in the position of Hod on the TOL. From this, the lowest card in the deck, a way must be found back to the very top, the sun is the key and the clue to this process.
    Riches and wealth, complete material gain and fortune, but nothing beyond. At the very pinnacle of success, great wealth but with dullness of mind.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:47 pm

Excellent work Vidya. Thank you.

Currently the following members are logged in and most likely following this thread. I think what occurred just illustrates what happens when any member refuses to maintain an attitude of respect toward another member that they are irritated with. How many are now not posting because their feelings were wounded?

The eXchanger
    eMonkey
    Lionhawk
    Ashera
    ClearWater
    Beren
    Mudra
    Oxy
    Seashore
    Sanicle
    Vidya

I agree with you mudra. We don't have much time and when the net goes down that's it. So just in case... I'll say good-bye now. Thanks for all your treasured posts everyone. JT

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:51 pm

ClearWater, it's been said that Cliff High has cancer. I don't know how much time he has but he seems to be putting out as much info as possible these past months. Thank you for your post.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:17 pm

I also caught up with a clif high interview a couple of months back. It has been a long time for me too. I used to follow his work closely.. He  is one of those people I like to listen to, I cant explain, it is not his content rather his voice.. though I like his info too.

I had the impression he was ill with cancer and cured himself? or recovered? he was selling his recovery 'powder /supplement' instead of his prediction reports.  

He does sound a bit tame after gene decodes, but it's good he is getting his message out again.

It's that time, I guess. The level of disinformation now is actually incredible. we are under attack. the war has started, it's just that most folk havent realised yet. crazy eh?  

The tarot is just a cut and paste job, i am not really reading it, just formatting it. Its my only on line activity, i have stopped looking at the news, covid, vaxx, I think its all pretty clear at this stage. I am working full time to prepare for what I think is coming... and things are moving quickly..

i wish everyone well, I am not sure tarot is part of your bug out bag, but i will try and finish it before they switch the internet off..  in a few years we will all have zero social credit score for posting in here anyway, might as well enjoy it while you can Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:07 pm

Thanks for your insights Vidya. Don't worry about credit scores. We're going to be switching over the the Quantum Financial System on Starlink and it will be somewhat of a Jubilee experience for various countries and individuals.

We're currently on vacation during this immediate time period.. when things ramp up we'll be very busy.

Here is a new video from Eceti - Planetary liberation: With Elena Danaan and Featuring Megan Rose

Planetary liberation: With Elena Danaan and Featuring Megan Rose
    James also refers to a galactic event that is being triggered by the central sun. Elena also discusses how the earth is entering into a zone of higher density. The temporeal war is on many levels. The Reptilians can't stand the Divine Feminine energy. Just remember.. the dark side works to divide us. Resist and don't feed the enemy.

-----------------------------------

🛸Now Available For Purchase🛸
    2021 Eceti Science Spirit and World Transformation Conference REPLAY.
    Download and Streaming $99.00 You Own It Forever.
    https://vimeo.com/ondemand/eceti
    -----------------------------------
    Megan is a psychic medium and a multi-dimensional remote viewer located in South Florida. Her connection to spirit began at a young age and has since flourished into helping others make a connection to spirit guides or passed loved ones. She does not use tools of any kind and is committed  to giving an authentic and healing experience to each client. Spirituality is natural to everyone and Megan is committed to assisting others in making their own personal connection in a unique way. Sometimes we get too busy to hear the little messages that are left for us, and through connecting in a reading, we get the guidance and support we need to move forward in life. A strong believer in truth and authenticity, she knows spirit may not always tell us what we want to hear, but what we need to hear in order to move forward on our journey.

Megan has the ability to remote view and has used this ability to assist in missing persons cases, missing items and channel multidimensional information. As a person who has contact with higher dimensional beings, Megan has publicly been bringing their messages to light on various platforms to inspire humankind. It is her intention to assist others through love and healing with information relayed from above.
    🛸 MeganRoseMedium@gmail.com
    🛸 https://meganrosemedium.com/
    🛸 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzu...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:54 pm

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 21 33cb5110

As Carol,  let me also say good bye before the time comes to really part.
    You'll leave traces in my Heart
    Something dear to carry around
    When the times go bright I'll remember the good old days
    And when the times go rough I'll send my Love to you Always
    How beautiful, special, unique and loving you are in the soul
    Is all you need to remember and know
    Thank you Carol for accepting me here
    Its been an honor to serve the Mists
    Until we meet again
    May you all do well
    I'll be looking for you on the other side

💗🙏💗