tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Ashera
    Ashera

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Ashera Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:49 am

This doku is very good, English with German translation...

During the investigations kid skulls suddenly turned into coconut shells!

Pizza Gate, Planet Ping Pong...

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:52 pm

Morpheus wrote:The respondent has been diagnosed with failure to  thrive,, gangrene of his left foot, hypertension, type two diabetes, among others. He arrived at the Emergency Department at Caldwell UNC on June 6, 2023 after EMS found him at his home in a bathtub, in which he had reportedly been lying for over two weeks having stated that he wished ti die. During those weeks a caregiver and neighbors had brought him food, and only a call for hospice care brought his condition to the attention of medical personnel and the petitioner. He underwent an emergency amputation of his left foot and a subsequent surgery to remove more of his leg. He has been the subject of an Emergency APS case {23 CVD756} whereby the petitioner was granted custody of the respondent to authorize medical care. He remains hospitalized.

The Respondent has also suffered from schizophrenia over many years which was undoubtedly the cause of his actions to attempt to die from neglect in his bathtub. He has expressed his belief that he is the fifth reincarnation of Moses; that he was the main savior of the world in 2005 and 2014 when reptilian alien
    s were trying to harvest the planet. He thought he was dying while in the bathtub and was ready to end his life. Interviews from family members suggests long term mental illness. The Respondent thinks  "dark forces" are working and affecting patients he refers as shadow people in the hospital and at home. He hears dark voices. He has requested hospice services although he does not have a terminal illness. His judgment, insight, and impulse control are impaired

;

Thank you for sharing this info Lionhawk. It explains a lot.

Two of our sons are schizophrenic and had breakdowns at age 21, were suicidal and hospitalized. So if you didn't have a breakdown at around age 21 where you were experiencing hallucinations (visual and/or auditory) this may not be an accurate diagnosis. Both sons are now in their 50s. One lives in a Buddhist monastery, is on meds and has a spiritual community supporting him. The other lives in Las Vegas and it's a wonder he's surviving given his multiple medical disabilities, not including being schizophrenic. He refuses to take meds for the later.

Their histories are different at they are step brothers so the biological factor really doesn't fit for either one of them.

One was using drugs at a young age. The other not.

One saw people that no one else could see before the age of one. Was he schizophrenic then. No. But most of the members of the family had psi abilities at various levels of individual manifestation.

Both experienced their breaks as a result of a romantic break-up. Being emotionally fragile they didn't have the where-with-all to suffer the emotional loss.

To this day they each deal with various types of disturbing ideation which manifests when they are stressed. One has learned to take naps and is more responsible with his self-care whereas the other one is constantly in survival mode physically, location wise, mentally/emotionally. Yet surprisingly they both sally forth doing the best that they can given their individual situations.

Schizophrenic is the result of bio-chemical imbalance in the brain. Sometimes it can be cured, most often not as these people often don't have access on the proper health care and diet.

Next, calling in Hospice is generally done when one has a life-threatening illness where the end of life is usually within days/weeks, sometimes months depending upon the type of health situation.

No caretaker should allow someone to sit in the bathtub for two weeks prior to getting outside help. If suicidal ones needs to go into hospital care to determine the cause of suicidal ideation.. that type of ideation can be cured. Depression can be managed utilizing a multiple variety of modalities.

So.. Lionhawk, what was at the root of the mental health diagnosis of schizophrenia? Were you diagnosed as such at a young age (in your 20s and just learned to cope?) Or is this something recent?

Is your channeling conscious connection or is it random hallucinations? Meaning do you control it or does it control you? Only you can determine what it is.

Irrespective. one has to determine how to live ones life given the mental health challenges. One can still choose to be happy, focusing on helping others in small ways. One can choose to be creative. One can choose to love life and help others by sharing a smile or passing along a positive comment. One can choose to continue to "endure". However, in the end.. you choose your attitude as you move along.

Laughing, listening to good music, being creative way in whatever limited capacity can take one into the experience of happiness. Focusing on gratitude can take one into an experience of happiness. Smiling at others, same thing. Sending out positive thoughts.. healing energy toward others works too.

There is no doubt that dark forces exist. Yet one can expel them, send them packing and take control utilizing spiritual assistance from the Divine. It's not easy, yet it's possible. It helps to focus on what you want and just work towards that bit by bit.

Just know I still pray for you and send you the healing vibrational frequency of angles. May they continue to bring you healing comfort and some inner peace.  JT

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

ClearWater likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:59 pm

Ashera.. thank you for your post. Interesting.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:14 pm

I wonder if both good and bad people who get too deep or uppity in the Matrix are reined in (or otherwise controlled) by the Mainframe (complete with Neurotoxins, Nanobots, Parasites, Agents, Jesuits, Rogue Forum Members, and Nefarious Entities -- for starters)?? Perhaps Pluralistic Education and Corporate Employment are the Yellow Brick Road to Utopia!! The Rich and Powerful Shall Inherit the Earth?? What if Lucifer (as a job title) runs Earth and Humanity under the control of the Matrix-Mainframe?? What if there have been MANY Lucifers for thousands of years?? What if the Local Aliens are really Artificial-Intelligence Bio-Robotic Pawns?! What if All of Us are more screwed than we can imagine?? But what if the reprehensible is essential (on some abstract level)?? What if people like me should just STOP, Drop, and Roll a Joint?! Job and Ecclesiastes are interesting Bible books (but not happy reading, to say the least). What Would Paola Harris and Stephano Breccia Say?? I Think They Know.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:15 am

Aye... one could question if an entity is behind all these attributions and definitions... Why do the morons repeat the same mistakes over and over again? Generationalism alone cannot explain this behavior!

The Völuspá calls this being The Worm - that I in my radical variance tell from the Midgard Serpent.

The godling Odin obviously made the mistake to not to differentiate the enemies sufficiently...

Instead of The Worm he fights the wolves in general - and dies!

This in many aspects also supports the Gor plot and the various Kurii factions... I'm affiliated with the Blood Claw Clan via Dominion Blackmoon.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:20 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:This sounds terrible. Is the above statement accurate? Let us know what you can, when you can. Hang in There.

Do you believe that I stayed in a bathtub for 2 weeks? It's all in the context. I can't believe what I have just read in these last few posts. Excluding Ashera. After all these years here at the mists, I am being suspected of certain anomalies established by the states quo and members here after I have proven to the contrary over and over and this is what I get in return. Clearly I have wasted my time.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:50 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:This sounds terrible. Is the above statement accurate? Let us know what you can, when you can. Hang in There.

Do you believe that I stayed in a bathtub for 2 weeks? It's all in the context. I can't believe what I have just read in these last few posts. Excluding Ashera. After all these years here at the mists, I am being suspected of certain anomalies established by the states quo and members here after I have proven to the contrary over and over and this is what I get in return. Clearly I have wasted my time.

Actually.. it's not clear what happened with you as details are limited. We do our best to understand what you posted. And sometimes the conclusions are inaccurate. I find this recent post of yours confusing. Did you not share what happened? Was it an accurate accounting or not? Wasn't it your intention to provide some clarification?

To be perfectly honest.. my response, took a long time to formulate and was also personal. Was it too, a waste of my time.

We're not mind-readers Lionhawk. If this is how you view others responses maybe it's a good idea not to waste your time posting here until you change your attitude. Your choice.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:09 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 2560px-Flag_of_the_State_of_Aden.svg

State of Aden

The last flag I used to flag my hotel room with...

My latest idea is OPAX - Operation Axum Free State. Quite similar to the Operation Grandma of Fidel Castro and Che Guevara...

I think of a mercenary army, departing from the Port of Aden, to free Axum, Somaliland, and Eritrea...

I would use the State Flag of Aden.

Kurii are not so unsimilar to humans... while their planet ceased to exist, probably once located in the Sirius system, they built huge space ships, the so-called "Steel Worlds", generation ships, to escape the upcoming disaster. This costed millions of lives by democratic decision. Popular paroles among Kurii still are: blood of the march, blood of the people etc.

Not all do still agree and some also accepted Allah!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 40 61XZVNMl-QL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:21 pm

How Our GENES Listen To Our Beliefs: Heal The Body & Prevent Disease | Dr. Bruce Lipton - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VW68nQPMfQ

And

How To REPROGRAM Your Mind While You Sleep To Heal The BODY & MIND! | Bruce Lipton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjcuD_Y9w9U

And

They DON'T Want You To Know THIS! Unlock the Secret of REPROGRAMMING Yourself | Bruce Lipton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcD4g98nyyg

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:31 pm

Carol wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:

Actually.. it's not clear what happened with you as details are limited. We do our best to understand what you posted. And sometimes the conclusions are inaccurate. I find this recent post of yours confusing. Did you not share what happened? Was it an accurate accounting or not? Wasn't it your intention to provide some clarification?

To be perfectly honest.. my response, took a long time to formulate and was also personal. Was it too, a waste of my time.

We're not mind-readers Lionhawk. If this is how you view others responses maybe it's a good idea not to waste your time posting here until you change your attitude. Your choice.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:27 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    ["Morpheus"]The respondent has been diagnosed with failure to  thrive,, gangrene of his left foot, hypertension, type two diabetes, among others. He arrived at the Emergency Department at Caldwell UNC on June 6, 2023 after EMS found him at his home in a bathtub, in which he had reportedly been lying for over two weeks having stated that he wished ti die. During those weeks a caregiver and neighbors had brought him food, and only a call for hospice care brought his condition to the attention of medical personnel and the petitioner. He underwent an emergency amputation of his left foot and a subsequent surgery to remove more of his leg. He has been the subject of an Emergency APS case {23 CVD756} whereby the petitioner was granted custody of the respondent to authorize medical care. He remains hospitalized.

The Respondent has also suffered from schizophrenia over many years which was undoubtedly the cause of his actions to attempt to die from neglect in his bathtub. He has expressed his belief that he is the fifth reincarnation of Moses; that he was the main savior of the world in 2005 and 2014 when reptilian alien
    s were trying to harvest the planet. He thought he was dying while in the bathtub and was ready to end his life. Interviews from family members suggests long term mental illness. The Respondent thinks  "dark forces" are working and affecting patients he refers as shadow people in the hospital and at home. He hears dark voices. He has requested hospice services although he does not have a terminal illness. His judgment, insight, and impulse control are impaired

[/size]

I would’ t take any of the above statement literally.
    Know you are amongst non holistic doctors hence they can only diagnose that far and no further.
    For these academics there is a norm and everything that goes beyond that is off the chart. Its just unreal to them. So they put a nice label on the condition that seems off to them and feel much better.
    That does not help you in any way and even possibly upsets you but understand these people are not shamans, they are just doctors doing the best they can with their limited means.They mean no harm, its just they are unable to grasp the whole of you you are, so know your playing field, act accordingly and you’ll do fine. Make yourself real.

🙏🧡

;[/size][/quote]

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:17 am

Kiss my ass!
    No copyright infliction intended
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:24 am

Amt Ahnenerbe, Alienne Laval, Anthropologin, Dra. Lt.

My Waffen-SS helmet phones jingle... The Jones Glitch 1973...

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:05 pm

One cannot "transcend" corruption by corruption and expect "salvation"...

"Oh mother of all bombs! Under the divine electron we seek deliverance from the sodomite apelings!"

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:55 am

"Mom is dead... and I am The Gender King!"

As head of the Church of England he soon went to meet his Lutherist felllows in Hamburg... Satansknechte! Feeble minded fools! A decadent pack of retards!

Unlike Hamburg the State of Bremen never was occupied by the English who had bombed Bremen to ashes - the Firestorm - before it became American Enclave...

The State of Bremen didn't accept the 1648 King James Bible revision and insisted in the original 1611 edition that was in use at the London Steeyard Church... - like Jakob Böhme or Johannes Kelpius who emigrated to the United States. This attitude contributed a lot to the trouble with the English and the Swedish. In the end Bremen had a special status and an own State Church - but also a huge loss of territory!

What do I care the Germaniac centralists and their Pollack fellows? Alas, over years they occupied relevant positions at the Bremen Administration! And in the background once again - The Swedish!

Like barnacles they also glue their pervert Free Christian Mason crap to me! Juridical sholastics - the Pendant of the Comic Father! The Bremen State Constitution prohibits genderism and neuter sexuality!

I demand the London Steelyard back and Kings Lynn!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:48 am

This doku surely is very interesting...

A sane being cannot decide for insanity and if it is in the name of the LORD of the people!

2018? I'm not responsible for all the lag!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:44 am

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:52 pm