tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:19 am

Carol wrote:True self = sans ego = egoless = humble

In addition this is an experience of conscious awareness as spirit in a state of singularity where polarities collapse. One is a drop in the ocean.. one is the ocean. Collapsed means both awarenesses are experienced simultaneously. Ego doesn't exist in the higher spiritual realms. Ego is necessary when dealing with duality and with having to choose between right action and wrong (good vs evil). I seriously doubt I'll ever be able to explain this in words as words don't exist sans ego. One just is.
    There is a better dictionary in yoga. I try to avoid the word ego as it is a bit nebulous, once you have experienced the state you describe.

Ok. I can only talk for 'me'. You say 'One Just Is' and that is exactly correct (and all you need you already have). But who is this 'me' this entity that is present? I have experienced that which you describe, but I have never lost the sense of 'self'.

In yoga ego doesnt exit. It is broken down into (my words) "I am ego" which they call ahem. And egotism ("I want ego" (or dont want, or avoid or whatever)). This is asmita in yoga.

When folk say 'lose the ego' what they mean to say is lose asmita.

Now I can't talk for you, but your experience as you describe is common to both of us. I lost asmita, but in all my travels and states of being i have never lost ahem, I have never lost the sense of 'me' as an entity that is separate from you.

My interactions with the earth and all upon it are different but i am still me. experiencing advaita. (non-duality)

mudra, ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:56 am

And....

a good intro to another can of worms. What Carol describes is basically as far as Buddha got, in a mystical sense. There is no enlightenment, it is a NABS word, although Buddha does translate as 'enlightened one'. The term is nebulous.

So carol IS buddha. it's a fact. get over it. buddha is a step on the path, it is not the end. The orthodox Theravada would lynch me for that, but the mahayana crew would nod their agreement. They go much beyond buddhahood in their teachings and descriptions.

But here's the can o'worms. If you are buddha, there is no room left to describe higher awarenesses. If you have christ consciousness and buddha intellect.. at the same time! (the vajrayana buddhists have a word for this) does this make you a god? There are not enough terms, enough words. Only in mahayana buddhism and yoga are there adequate descriptions of the higher states. It's another of my problems with religion, apart from the glaringly obvious, that there is in fact, no middle man to god. you are on your own.

So Carol, I am curious. In this state you describe did your relationship to god, or christ change? were they still relevant, have the same roles?

ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:53 am

Just to keep on topic for a moment...
    even this splitting of 'ego' into ahem and asmita doesnt really cover it.

There is no egotism. Accepted.

But without some form of ego, could you even get up in the morning? feed yourself? with zero ego, wouldnt you just lie down and die? And this is not ahem. That is just an awareness of self.

I think the answer lies in the fact that you just see the world so differently (deliciously alien is the best description I found).. there is a different sense in belonging to the earth rather than just being a tourist. To be connected rather than disconnected.

But I dont know. This info is above my pay grade too. Just more questions than answers, once again.

but curious to ponder..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:05 pm

or is being without ego just awareness without thought, thinking...?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Seashore likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:09 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:And....

So Carol, I am curious. In this state you describe did your relationship to god, or christ change? were they still relevant, have the same roles?

Yes. Prior to the experience... both were an intellectual concept experience in the mind. After the experience it was an integration at the molecular cellular level of knowing awareness.

Seashore and Vidya Moksha like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:34 pm

In my book, I break the description of advaita down into 14 sections. Monkey mind is a part of my description. monkey is switched off, unless needed. so living without thoughts is certainly part of it.

I think it is easy to over speculate and over analyze non-duality from a position of duality as different rules apply. So this could be the case with the 'ego'. I rationalize it to myself by saying that in advaita, you are just a part of it. You interact with the earth. there is no egotism driving this, why wouldnt you want to be part of it?

Another factor folk struggle with is that there is no choice in advaita. Choice requires monkey to imagine a future or past situation, to put yourself somewhere other than where you are. This doesnt happen in advaita. There is no monkey, there is no imaginary future, there is no choice, no thinking. there just is .. an eternal and constant now.  There is no choice, only free will. in the moment you have free will do do anything, but there is no choice Wink

I went into this experience with no belief in god,in any biblical sense. But in advaita I did feel / was aware that there was something outside of me, and it was aware of me. This could be my imagination, but the feeling was real. To try and make some sense of it, I imagined a 'spiritual family' but this is pure speculation. my pigeon hole.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:23 pm

rermoved

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:13 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seashore likes this post

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:23 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:32 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:30 pm

Thank you everyone for being around the Bridge-Way as of late. Even to the ones who lurk in the shadows. It has been most interesting as usual. Not to be brash, but I think we all have a better perspective of the inner and outer picture of all-that-is than most places I've been to. We all have our own personal puzzles to figure out. Make no mistake that to step down into 3-D is no easy task. It takes a wheel barrel full of balls, metaphorically speaking. Those in the 5-D and elsewhere are actually jealous of us little 3-D peons. But for right now I would like to table these topics of interest because today is a personal day for me and many others here. We are here to honor our own today. So, needless to say, I did some digging and found this. A photo that I haven't even seen till a few hours ago.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Scan0010

I also found her birth certificate. Which was a "delayed" birth certificate. Her birth was certified in April of 1959, 6 years later. With a witness who was a supposed cousin. The cousin never existed. I also found something else. A drawing that Brook drew. In regards to her hands and the lines that would appear.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Photo110

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Photo310

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Scan0011

Look towards the bottom and you should see two sets of verticle lines. These lines were located on a stone table, the straight verticle set, where a child would then be placed upon. Her hands would activate the table and the process would begin. Somehow the table would instill terror into the child and when the child reached such a state, Brook would raise the child in the air, and PTAH would then feed off the child and get his fix. It was done with technology and Brook had the codes to activate this technology. This technology was also stolen from the Felines, Sekhmet, and crew. And then used for purposes that were not intended. Ptah held Brook's family in a hostage state, thus controlling Brook's servitude in Ptah's hands. That's how they controlled the masses. Just kill your family if you didn't obey. They still do that type of thing today, don't they? The same crap they did back then is still going today but with different tech. The same propaganda campaigns. The patterns are all there. When Brook and I shared these memories together in a session, I watched it all happen. I was standing to the right of the door looking this way towards Brook. It was a horrific scene and it tortured Brook. She desperately tried to compensate for it back in the day, outside of Ptah's knowing reach. She knew what was at stake on all the levels and ended up dying for it. Ptah's position was short-lived after that because his withdrawals made it so. He no longer had access to the technology that provided him with his fixes.

Now you can say, Lionhawk is full of it. That's fine. As I watch you go through all the lies disguised as "GLORIOUS," and believe what you have been told in the history books. But here before you I have revealed some of the secrets they don't want getting out. And they track right to the truth of what Brook and I lived through and had to live through once again in this timeline.  We faced blood, torture at its most evil of levels, murder, drugs, etc. in the presence of the so-called Gods of those days. In this lifetime, we had to stay below the radar for survival, because ever since Eygpt, the other lives she and I shared, we were always on their kill list, hunted down and often killed, through time. They always seem to know where we would be. At least in this lifetime, Brook exited this lifetime, her way and not their way.

So here it is, 10 years ago. Brook and I were invited elsewhere for a Thanksgiving dinner. So we got all fixed up for the occasion. She comes out of the bathroom all done up. She did her eyes Eygptian style. My jaw just hit the floor. She looked just like the ISIS I remembered. I now wish I took a photo of that day. Her bangs were even straight across. It was eerie. But amazingly beautiful.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Isis-p10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST

Hadriel

mudra and Seashore like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:13 am

Shine On Brook

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Afef8810

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 9fa74b10

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 74aa0710

Seashore and Lionhawk like this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:29 am

THEeXchanger wrote:THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Brook410
    A memory of beautiful Brook Bassett Schiner
    I apologize if this is a stupid question:

This is a photo of Brook?

Lionhawk likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:27 am

Yes Seashore one of them.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:15 am

Brooks photo reminds me of Natalie Wood. A favorite.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:16 am

I am in awe
    I am humbled to see so much refined sensitivity

Old temple of Mount Athos
    Bees nest on icons

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 8a2d3610
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 3bc13410
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 6bfe3910

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:44 am

Carol wrote:Brooks photo reminds me of Natalie Wood. A favorite.
    I thought a young Diana Rigg when she played Emma Peel in the avengers.

mudra and Lionhawk like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:42 am

I so much love this one LionHawk

Young and full of innocence

There is something candid about this photo

Reminds me I have been there too 😊

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 12 Cfd49310

Regarding the deep suffering Brook and you endured in earlier lives and this one
    I came across this message today

It does not suffice to cut the bonds with the people that made you suffer
    You also have to cut the bonds with that version of you that allowed it to go on

May you both be free of the past and shine bright under friendly new skies

💗🙏💗

Lionhawk likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:56 am

sunny

Sorry, I'm late. So yes, Seashore. She was a teenager then when that photo was taken. Many thanks for asking the question. Not stupid. Thubs Up It becomes stupid when you don't ask. So you are just fine!
    Cheerful

Mudra, thanks for your take on the "higher self" issue. Music to my ears. The Floyd And at the same time, I am not saying this higher self is not real either. It just didn't fit in my matrix. Which also leads to Karma. IMHO, I think it is a control program to compel you to do their bidding, using quilt to compel you. And calling it Karma.

I found this the other day and thought it would be a good time to post it now. I thought of you when I saw it.

Got something for Carol too. Might be just right to listen to when you paint. Elena's new book came out yesterday in case you are not aware. Are you also aware of all the lurkers that showed up here, I think Monday night. I saw 200 at one point. It ranged between 140 - 200 for about an hour. Curious is all?

How many OXYs is it going to take to wake up all these folks that are still in the dark? Where the hell are you? OXY went M.I.A. He made a short post and then took it down and ghosted it out of here. I saw that. LOL Well, you are missed by me. Malletzky Hope you are doing okay. Double Thumbs Up

And Mr. V, thank you for your insights as well Brother. Much of it is over my head, but I do look words up and slowly getting a better understanding of your matrix. You also have a cool story. To carry the spirit of your friend for 2 years is a book in the making. Glad you came back to the Mists! Toast Have you researched crop circles by chance? Cow

Also a thank you must go out to Susan for all of her postings in regards to Brook. I do appreciate that!

More coming but I have to take it easy today...

Enlightened

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:59 pm

Lionhawk wrote:And Mr. V, thank you for your insights as well Brother. Much of it is over my head, but I do look words up and slowly getting a better understanding of your matrix. You also have a cool story. To carry the spirit of your friend for 2 years is a book in the making. Glad you came back to the Mists!  Toast Have you researched crop circles by chance?  Cow
    Your head and most folk's , Mine too, to start with.
    I wasnt on any mystical path when I hit advaita for the first time. It was spontaneous. Then when back in duality... where to start? wtf what was that just happened? i wanted it back. i didnt even know what 'it' was.
    So i quit my job, my life and took off to India for 6 months. I ended up travelling for 15 years, more or less. I found the words i needed to describe my experiences in yoga / buddhism. My yoga book is a comprehensive introduction.. the book i wanted to find when i set off on my search. I dont think there is anything like it out there still..
    with my science training i needed the vocab, the words.. words i could now relate to and understand after advaita. The sutras take on a new meaning. Life takes on new meaning. I believe we are all supposed to live in a state of advaita.
    I hope i have translated yoga into english, for example above, mudra's words are exactly yoga. But yoga is definable and reliable. its a good tool. nice vocab. when its gets too far out.. then you can switch to the mahayana buddhist ideas, and they have a lot of nice imagery too..

My spirit work confirmed 100% that reincarnation is real.

So I can bring advaita, non duality and spirit experiences to the table, the inner work as you say. And am curious as to what comes next. I dont look for death but i am curious.. i am certainly planning for the event..

and have no direct experience of 'dimension' or the astral realms. So I try to sort the fluff from the real deal, and here I am to see what i can pick up for my onward travels.

Crop circles. Quick answer. yes. A while back. I still have a stack of nice images on my computer here. I sit on the fence.
    True story: Met a guy in Oz. He so wanted to believe in the crop circles he made a pilgrimage to Wiltshire (swanny country, more or less) cost him a fortune. He got in with the crowd, the scene, discovered groups that were involved.. and came away knowing (for him) it was 100% man made. Ropes and wood. seriously, he was gutted.

I have read other testimonies and seen so called 'meter' readings, which would suggest there is more to it.

I dont know. I will examine the crop circle above. I have had no time to be in any other dimension than my own of late. But I would like to know something of what is talked about. I quite like your 'down to earth' cosmic ideas.

Anyway, I have been reliably informed, here in the mists, that my input is worthless as I cant even afford unlimited broadband. And once again my limitations are all too obvious. I cant watch videos online, i have a nifty program that downloads them at a fraction of the bandwidth. But the following site is not supported. So I cant watch it. I see gene decode videos are mirrored on bitchute..but only for 6 months, and this is older. If anyone has another link, another source I would like to watch it sometime.

Carol wrote:This is the video on 12.23.20 is where Gene discusses his near death experience and all the info God shared with him (human history, New Earth, Reptilians, Dulce Experiments).

Video: https://rumble.com/vc4gaz-military-insider-gene-human-history-new-earth-reptilians-dulce.html
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:09 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:18 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:26 pm

deleted

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:42 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:48 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:53 pm