tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:24 am

Cool

Thank you Mudra! I do apologize for my present take on things. I'm just sick and tired of all the madness out there. The NUTBALLS who don't give a damn about anything. I can't argue with KoKO, "Man stupid," comment. Humanity, keeps proving that out. It's quite evident to me that "prayers" haven't done a damn thing either. They are just nice intentions. If prayers were all that, we wouldn't be here in the global position we find our selves in.

Nuclear War? Must not be allowed to happen! It seems every time I turn around, someone has an itchy finger. I also keep remembering that meeting with the Light and the Dark in 2004 or 5. The Dark demanding complete dominion over this Planet or they will destroy it. No one else will have it! Another thing that haunts me is when I served this country in the late seventies. I was in a Nato unit in Germany. The unit I was in was a specialize tank division with nuclear capabilities. We could launch a mini nuc round, 80 miles away and hit a refrigerator door. We never did while I was there, but the point being if we had that tech back then, what do they have now?

I just worry too much. Even worry about you and Vidya. Wish I had the funds to get you guys out of there.

Going back to nature brings me comfort in these times. I'm going to go fishing alright but here is the kicker, I don't even care if I catch anything. I might have to start caring if the food stores end up closing up shop. We will see.

Namaste'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:21 am

Most likely, according to the COMMs, what looks like a Nuclear War (sans radiation replaced with "Rods of God" will be used to destroy at least 34 primary well-known (underground Satanic pedo child trafficking location) structures world-wide. There is no way to know when this will happen. Currently we're involved in the cabal's weather wars and the sun is is constantly flinging off MCE. We've had 6 days of snow, 2 days of sunshine and another 5 days of predicted snow. It's been a very odd Spring as April is cold but rainy. This year wet and white.

It is deeply saddening to watch what is happening world-wide. It's then end of an era... the illusions are being stripped away and what's underneath horrific. And this is why I escape into a good mystery book on a regular basis. 
    These days its paranormal mysteries. 

If I were more disciplined and talented like mudra I'd escape into painting. Still need a lot of youtube tutoring to be good with that - but I did get some new easels. If I had the physical stamina of Vidya, and the snow was melted, I'd be out working in a garden. Oxy is an intellectual and Lionhawk is an inter-dimensional traveler... multi-talented along with being a fisherman, so they tend to leave me sitting in the dust. In Lionhawk's situation, a boat without a paddle. However, I do find Seashore inspirational. We're close in age. And, given that I tell myself each morning when I wake up that I'm on vacation - escapes into fiction helps unravel the inner left-over angst after spending a good 5 hours plus going over and posting the daily comms.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:31 am

This is a great video. My favorite part is how she propagates yams. Going to try that next.

https://youtu.be/RmKbqpPEPUI

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:43 pm

Doctor Who Blue Boy = Matrix Emissary Warden = Prince of Sirius = Rich Young Ruler?
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Christ-rich-young-ruler-hofmann-1020802-tablet
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Il_570xN.320304723
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 SAL%2B9000%2Bface%2Bplate%2B15440721680

Don't take my threads too seriously. This is Religious and Political Science-Fiction. I utilize Contextual-Superimposition in a Literary Jackson Pollock Manner. I'm trying to toughen you up, to deal with the Confusing and Devastating Nightmares which I suspect will destroy Civilization As We Know It. My crazy, random, disjointed, delusional, disruptive, irreverent, speculative, and upsetting threads have been part of the 'DISCOVERY' phase of a judicial-process which will be completed by others. I was curious, disillusioned, and miserable, so I sought answers, justice, and solutions (which remain illusive to me). My tripe might be used (along with much more substantial research) by capable investigators and prosecutors to 'Take Care of Business'. The results might hit me hardest, and I'm preparing for the worst. The last couple of years have been hell, and that might only be the beginning of sorrows for this 'Completely Ignorant Fool'. So Much for My Dreams of Being a Sophisticated Galactic Happy-Wanderer with an Absolute-Access Pass and a High-Tech Knapsack on my Back!! Is the Universe Getting-Even with Me?! I Might Be Galactic-Enemy Number-One!! But I Feel Like Number-Two!! The 'Bad Guys and Gals' might win in the end. It's a Rat-Race, and the Rats are Winning. What Would the Rat-Bastard Say?? When the Judgment is Set and the Books are Opened, Then We'll See and Hear in a Galactic Show and Tell. In Battlestar Galactica, it is said, "This Has Happened Before" regarding a Cylon Invasion. I get the sinking feeling that "This Has Happened Before" regarding Civilizations, Races, and Planets Rising and Falling Throughout the Universe. I keep imagining some sort of a Supercomputer-Matrix Governance-Modality Throughout the Universe. This Might be 'God'. There might be original architects and big-shots but I suspect they planned and implemented a New Universe Order way, way, way back which is unalterable even by them. This might be known as the 'Empire'. The BMOC's and BWOC's might live as commoners who occasionally meet together in some grand setting but their memories might be limited to their immediate circumstances (except for those big meetings). Perhaps the Universe is Purgatory Incorporated or a 501c3. Who Knows?? I am NOT a crook or an intellectual and I'm probably just a crazy traveling solar system analyst who imagines themselves as the Prince of Sirius, the Rich Young Ruler, and the Dr. Who Blue Boy. It's a lousy job but somebody has to do it. Just Kidding. I Forgot to Take My Medicine and I Need to Nap and Walk. They're Coming to Take Me Away. Hey!! Hey!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:01 pm

I think there can be no doubt "it" has happened before.

So when was the last great re-set? One idea is around the "American Civil War" (fake)...could it really be as soon as that in the past?

of course any suggested dates just begets more questions. I am curious about it, still looking at Tartaria when I get a chance.  

Lion hawk, thanks for your sentiments. but you cant´have it both ways lol! are you letting go or worrying? Sounds like mudra has found her place within and I am exactly where I should be. Where else would I be?

Fake PCR tests now as a pretext to kill chickens. Global economy moribund. Transport finished. Food shortages inevitable. And war? looks like NATO (ashkenazis) want it.  Uk offering money to farmers to stop farming!

As for the pop corn movie, could russia and china really be teaming up to ruin klaus shwarb´s manifesto? May we live in interesting times.

Weather! Perfect to ruin the crops. No rain here over winter, now cold and wet when blossom should be out. My potatoes are just showing...

Also, I have to back track a little on the slug war. It was a snail that ate my seedlings, and it was still under one of the trays inside my box.. but not for long...Suspect

And oxy, you could be correct, your direction is sound, whatever flavour you choose. It could all be possible from down here on earth, without the need for the cylons.. as for the prison planet. purgatory, maybe it is within your power to alter that course?
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:37 pm

In recent days, I ran across one of those NDE videos where a man died and was placed in front of Jesus. Jesus asked the man, "What have you done with your life?" The man realized he hadn't done much because he was STS. He was sent back and realized he was given a second chance. That experience woke him up and he has been making good with the second chance he was blessed with. The guy had been in an auto accident, which killed him. He was told before coming back that he must not allow the doctors to perform surgery on him when he returned. Upon his return and coming out of it, the doctors pressed him hard about surgery. Apparently he was paralyzed from the accident. He discussed his refusal to get surgery with his wife and she supported his decision. Within a year he was able to walk again. Of course the doctors weren't happy about his refusal for surgery and they were astonish as to his healing.

After watching this video, I asked myself the same question? What have I done with my life? You go through life and then one day you wake up and say, "WOW!" I'm old now and how did I get here so quickly? Since Brook's passing, I have spent so much time on reflecting and letting go. I came to realize that I've had a full life. IMHO, I have lived several lifetimes in one life. It has been a very busy one.

2 weeks ago, I went to visit my neighbors next door and disclosed my life to them about all this weird stuff. Cathy says to me, how do you keep all this straight in your head? I didn't have a simple answer to that question. All I can say is that my resume' is a full one. I can also see how this applies to some of you here. And that's a good thing. It is probably the underlying reason why I stay here. Likes attract likes.

If I have any regrets, I wished I had spent more time with the spiritual mechanics of it all. But as life would have it, we seem to be thrown into a test of sorts, to produce results rather than spending time sitting on a fence.

So again, forgive me for my boat without a paddle attitude. It's like running a multi mile marathon and the last mile of it is always the hardest mile to complete. I think that is where most of us are at if we were to stop time and reflect on it.

So OXY, you do have a sense of humor. Haven't seen that in awhile. You and I use to laugh a lot more back in the day. Why did that change? Just remember that if we lose our sense of humor, they win.

sunny

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:56 pm

I've been watching a lot of Prepper Armageddon videos, so I might be a little down in the mouth, but that was a cool post until the last paragraph. How far back is 'Back in the Day'?? I've been deservedly accused of a lot of things by a lot of people (and other than people) but if I'm being accused of not having a sense of humor (presumably in the Mists) you haven't been paying attention. I use humor (some of it cathartic sarcasm) to ease my hamstrung suffering. Perhaps others will encounter a similar fate under similar circumstances. What Would Pompous and Supercilious Trump Republicans (Wearing New Blue Jeans) Say?? What Would Joseph Fletcher Say?? Greed is Good but Karmic Debt is a Bltch!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:07 pm

so do these NDE serve to reinforce our beliefs, keep us in the matrix? Keep us reincarnating. Would a buddhist meet buddha? christian meet jesus? muslim meet mohammed? to reinforce belief systems?

I could end up sounding a lot like oxy if i go deeper with this..

but this is the crux now? Can we break the wheel? should we?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:44 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    War!
    My preparations are evolving.
    My latest offensive was actually
    a defensive measure. I think it worked.
    2022 was the year I declared war on slugs.
    They ate ALL my seedlings in one night.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Dscf9811
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Dscf9813
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 194a480a8df6a79aede9df48e57e4646-scaled
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 OIP
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 R

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:54 pm

lol! Now that was HILARIOUS!!!!!! OXY! You got me rolling on the floor! I'll admit to taking you to seriously. Is that alright with you?

A thought or should I say a few thoughts struck me the other day. Would the Prime Creator look at us as A.I. ????  Or would he look at us as seeds that he planted in this Universe? Or both? The Supreme Computer! The form of which is fractal in design, operating at 432 base Hz. The Prime Creator being the programmer. What is A.I. ? It's a combination of programs minus the consciousness that mimics the "I AM" consciousness. Do you remember when the PC created you? Do you remember that source moment? Do you remember the source codes that he gave you? The codes representing why you were created in the first place. Your instructions and then to go forth! Isn't that the very same thing a computer processor does? Could it be that simple? Ever partition a hard drive? Our Universe is a partition that is polarized at 51.428 degrees of inclination, which means we are in a triangular shape Universe. Consider the Giza Pyramid with an inclination of 51.75 degrees. Also consider the Sacred Light Index set at 51 degrees, showing the polarization of Light & Dark. Area 51? Should OXY write a book called "51 Degrees?" Insanely Happy Apparently, some of these alien factions have figured this all out. As with the Giza Pyramid, it has a variant of .318 degrees to being in perfect resonance with the Universe. There could be other reasons for this variant such as a small ripple voltage on the edges of our Universe, where the boarder has a small frequency running through it. I'm rambling. OXY-fied my brains out. lol!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:38 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:so do these NDE serve to reinforce our beliefs, keep us in the matrix? Keep us reincarnating. Would a buddhist meet buddha? christian meet jesus? muslim meet mohammed? to reinforce belief systems?

More like the message is "BE NOT AFRAID" OF DYING
    WE DON'T DIE. WE GET TO TAKE OUR CONSCIOUSNESS WITH US WHEN WE CROSS OVER.

I will admit to letting fear stop me with certain things... like painting. I don't want make a mistake and have it look like mud. And there were times in various situations I wish I had been braver. Particularly with some life choices made along the way. Subsequently, I do carry a bit of remorse for a couple of less than stellar behaviors from a good 30 years ago.. so the path now is also about letting go with respect to forgiveness of others, who have vexed me, and forgiving self for past behaviors that didn't measure up to my own inner spiritual standards.

Nope... not planning on reincarnating. Although there is an immense desire to be a galactic traveler in an avatar physical form. That would work. Or just master transfiguration moving between physical and spiritual forms. That would be ideal

Living in the hear and is awesome on so many levels. There is still so much to enjoy in 3-D Nature. That alone could take many, many years. 

Gene Decode mentioned something that gave me pause in one of his videos about how the grays reincarnation trap had been dismantled. Now is that true? If so it would mean folks upon passing over can go directly to source. Or would they just go to where they are with respect to their spiritual vibration (which seems more likely)? Hmm.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:11 am

LionHawk wrote:

Thank you Mudra! I do apologize for my present take on things. I'm just sick and tired of all the madness out there.

No need to apologize I think I quite understood your line of thoughts and your present mood.
    There is this idea that we came here to save the planet or to wake people up , to enlighten them.,,
    I first encountered this concept in Scientology where this very idea to be saviors kept us going at all costs.
    Now that many years later, now that much water has flowed back and forth on the shores of my Consciousness I don't believe this to true any longer. I rather see it more as an in between lives implant command appealing to our good Heart to keep us coming back in the human box.

There is nothing and no one to save if only  for breaking loose from one's own hall of mirrors.
    Not that it is not a good thing to apply one's Heart and Wits in service to others. This is very valuable indeed . Whats tricky is to take this too seriously to the point where one  feels its a sacrifice rather than Hearts joy. In this way wether its a win or a loss does not matter any longer. We followed our Hearts desire with full integrity. Nothing else matters.

For there is only One, in disguise through many, breathing in and out eternally.

On breathing out Autumn and Winter arrive and everything seems to be dying and hopeless.
    Pretty much as the world is turning into today.
    The wise ones retreat into Silence well aware there is nothing left to do but to see through the veil.

On breathing in Spring and Summer break through the desolation and  aliveness return in full swing.
    Men and nature alike rejoice.

And so it is as well in the affairs of men and their prayers.
    Life undergoing changes of state.
    Never in this latest breathing cycle have we seen men coming to a point of sharing a harsh Winter in the private  and in the collective at the very same time.

As for Oxy I found your suggestion to have him open a page with all the answers a brilliant one.

Take care and be gentle to yourself
    🙏🧡🙏

Last edited by mudra on Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:31 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 C5e07110

Clearwater how are you doing ?
    Your quiet presence between us has not gone unoticed.
    Please let us know you are doing Ok in these times.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:09 am

Carol wrote:This is a great video. My favorite part is how she propagates yams. Going to try that next.

Wow thanks Carol.
    I didn't know a freeze drier offered so many possibilities.
    I myself have a simple drier where I can put fruits and kale for example.
    But with a freeze drier the possibilities offered are so much wider.
    I looked into it further and came up with this link:

https://ezprepping.com/what-foods-can-and-cannot-be-freeze-dried-complete-guide/

🙏💗🙏
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:20 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:War!

my preparations are evolving. My latest offensive was actually a defensive measure. I think it worked.

2022 was the year I declared war on slugs. They ate ALL my seedlings in one night.

Sorry I missed that war Vidya
    Although it sure has been a fierce one,
    it must have been a silent one.

I gave up trying to plant a garden in Brussels
    due to the slugs that I could not make my mind to kill
    with chemicals where everything else failed.
    The little cuties were so much wittier than I.
    You'll be left starving while they are fed.
    Of course its a good way to gather them and eat them in your turn, maybe .. ?

A hanging garden might find a way around that problem
    or have you found another clever idea of some sort that you can remain a vegetarian ?

🙏🧡🙏

Last edited by mudra on Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:21 am

Carol wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:so do these NDE serve to reinforce our beliefs, keep us in the matrix? Keep us reincarnating. Would a buddhist meet buddha? christian meet jesus? muslim meet mohammed? to reinforce belief systems?

More like the message is "BE NOT AFRAID" OF DYING
    WE DON'T DIE. WE GET TO TAKE OUR CONSCIOUSNESS WITH US WHEN WE CROSS OVER.

I will admit to letting fear stop me with certain things... like painting. I don't want make a mistake and have it look like mud. And there were times in various situations I wish I had been braver. Particularly with some life choices made along the way. Subsequently, I do carry a bit of remorse for a couple of less than stellar behaviors from a good 30 years ago.. so the path now is also about letting go with respect to forgiveness of others, who have vexed me, and forgiving self for past behaviors that didn't measure up to my own inner spiritual standards.

I want  to thank you, Carol, for the above paragraph. What you wrote was an excellent way of putting it. But what I value the most is your sincere honesty. Like you, I have spent so much time doing what you have described. All I know is that I don't desire to carry any of these vexing's when I do cross over.

A few weeks ago, a healing took place with a neighbor. A few years previously, he had borrowed my table saw. While he was operating the saw, he had been drinking the hard stuff. He made a mistake using the saw and the saw let him know he made a mistake. I heard the sound of a loud thump. The saw blade was pushed into the aluminum guide and made a cut in it. When I went to pick up the saw, I noticed the damage. So I asked what had happened? I was surprised that he didn't mention it at first. He always claimed that if he screwed anything up, he would make good on it. I told him not to worry about it and that it was cheaper for me to repair it than to buy a new saw guide. The reason why he had been drinking was due to a very toxic relationship he was involved with at the time. She screwed his brain more or less. Anyways, he was adamant about replacing the saw guide and I talked him out of it. So a few weeks ago, he says to me that he had bought me the part, to which I said, I never received it. He had convinced himself that he did. I told him that he was welcomed to search my shed and my house to prove out what he claimed was false. I ended up leaving the conversation. He called me later because he thought I was upset. I explained to him that I had let all that go years ago. I wasn't upset at all because it was water under the bridge. To me it was about his safety. That was my number one concern. Anyways we talked it over and the ball and chain he had been carrying was no longer. I guess what I'm trying to convey is that I don't want anyone else to carry a ball and chain because of an interaction I had with them even though I wasn't the one that created that scenario.

Nope... not planning on reincarnating. Although there is an immense desire to be a galactic traveler in an avatar physical form. That would work. Or just master transfiguration moving between physical and spiritual forms. That would be ideal

No worries, Carol, as you will have no problem switching states of being when you get there. I see you acting like a child on Christmas morning when you do this. You definitely have something to look forward to. And I guess this could be a good Segway to the idea of having a plan as to when one does the crossover. The key is to be in command of yourself instead of leaving it to some savior program. If you don't do that, something will target you for exploitation.
    [/size
    ]

[size=16]Living in the hear and is awesome on so many levels. There is still so much to enjoy in 3-D Nature. That alone could take many, many years. 

Gene Decode mentioned something that gave me pause in one of his videos about how the grays reincarnation trap had been dismantled. Now is that true? If so it would mean folks upon passing over can go directly to source. Or would they just go to where they are with respect to their spiritual vibration (which seems more likely)? Hmm.

Even if these traps are still in play, you can easily avoid them. Again, commanding one self is the key. It is very disturbing just the same to become aware of these sinister traps to begin with. And the fractural realities that come off of that. As far as these traps go, they controlled us from the start with their grid system that blanked out your spiritual memories when we were injected here. They say that, that system has also been dismantled as well back around 2005. But what difference does any of that make when you are now awake? I can attest for myself that the Greys are now floundering in the wind. I do get pinged by them once in awhile now. They are having one difficult time of making anything they try to stick. They have become bewildered as to why their attempts don't stick anymore. It has created much confusion for them in that sense. Regeneration, heaven forbid! Many thanks for your post as it was music to my ears. Band
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:11 am

Forgive me for not responding sooner. What happened, happened because of the questions you posed were not questions that deserved a quick reply and I wanted a few days to not only contemplate about those questions but also to see if the synchronicity field would come through to expand on it. The latter didn't happen so I guess we are on square one. Sort of. The best advice I could give is for those that are curious, is to take those beliefs, whatever they may be and prove them out into your own personal knowing. I spent many days and nights proving this out for myself. A lot of work! Inner work. You won't find these answers in the bible. But if you go within and work with the bible that the Prime Creator gave you, which is in your heart, you will discover your own truth and the answers to your questions since your spiritual life has been tailored to your highest and best good. Once you have done this, then you can plan a course of personal action. Having that personal plan will be then self determined. And of course, having a plan will bring you to a successful outcome. Whatever you do, shield yourself because there are some dark stuff waiting in the wings to exploit you given the chance. Don't give them that chance.

In my case and witnessed by Brook, we flushed out that recycle program. Once these agents were exposed, they ran! They literally left the building. They did try to distract me with other agents, but they knew the writing was on the wall when I challenged them. The only one left at that station is the one that greets you at the door. The butler. His name was Charles. Once these other agents disappeared, he showed me a room that contained artifacts, my personal incarnation history that applied in this sector. He was not abled to have shown this to me before because of the protocols laid down by those agents. In the process of exposing these agents and them leaving, caused him to become free from their influence. Charles was very happy about that! He wasn't even allowed to speak. Now he can all he wants too.

Regression therapy is the best path to get there in my opinion. It could also be considered a temporal experience because when you access this area, you are accessing it in the now, and then going backwards to discover your truth but still staying in the now moment all at the same time. You can break the wheel! Why not? I did and I'm glad I did because it fortified my reasons for doing so and a plan manifested itself once those beliefs were proven out into a knowing. They also call it taking personal responsibility.

My plan is to take my guides and get my ship and boogie my way to that spiritual nuclear hospital, get my spiritual matrix repaired and then go find me a water bearing planet and go hide for a long time. Fishing is also in that plan. I don't want to be bothered and so I don't even want visitors. Be the ultimate recluse.

So there you go...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:15 am

Carol wrote

As you I think that last sentence is more likely as well Carol
    Hence this idea that is around in Asia's wisdom of waking up from the dream while the body is still alive.
    For when the body dies there quite a bit of the mental and emotional bric a brac that are still present
    and that one is liable  as a being to still identify with and be influenced by. Something that could easily fade away harmless would we just rest in the I am presence imho.
    🙏🧡🙏
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:32 am

mudra wrote:

LionHawk wrote:

Thank you Mudra! I do apologize for my present take on things. I'm just sick and tired of all the madness out there.

No need to apologize I think I quite understood your line of thoughts and your present mood.
    There is this idea that we came here to save the planet or to wake people up , to enlighten
    them.,,

I first encountered this concept in Scientology where this very idea to be saviors kept us going at all costs.

Now that many years later, now that much water has flowed back and forth on the shores of my Consciousness I don't believe this to true any longer. I rather see it more as an in between lives implant command appealing to our good Heart to keep us coming back in the human box.

My experience has been different concerning saving the planet and the rest of it. Have also met a few people in this life who had worked with the liberation of other planets. I had also worked with some of them in those endeavors. And yes, a slant on it could be for us to comeback here for more. So many programs out there. Who knows?

There is nothing and no one to save if only  for breaking loose from one's own hall of mirrors.
    Not that it is not a good thing to apply one's Heart and Wits in service to others. This is very valuable indeed . Whats tricky is to take this too seriously to the point where one  feels its a sacrifice rather than Hearts joy. In this way wether its a win or a loss does not matter any longer. We followed our Hearts desire with full integrity. Nothing else matters.

That is what is at the end of my tunnel. "None of it matters." When I saw that, letting go became easy!

For there is only One, in disguise through many, breathing in and out eternally.

On breathing out Autumn and Winter arrive and everything seems to be dying and hopeless.
    Pretty much as the world is turning into today.
    The wise ones retreat into Silence well aware there is nothing left to do but to see through the veil.

On breathing in Spring and Summer break through the desolation and  aliveness return in full swing.
    Men and nature alike rejoice.

And so it is as well in the affairs of men and their prayers.
    Life undergoing changes of state.
    Never in this latest breathing cycle have we seen men coming to a point of sharing a harsh Winter in the private  and in the collective at the very same time.

As for Oxy I found your suggestion to have him open a page with all the answers a brilliant one.

Take care and be gentle to yourself
    🙏🧡🙏

You too my dearest friend!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:51 am

LionHawk I meant to add as an answer to a line you mentioned in a prior post: do not worry about me.
    I don't worry myself.

Would war be roaring here in Europe there is little I can do about it.
    Would mad men drop mad bombs over here, there is little I can do to prevent it.
    There is nothing I can do about inflation nor recession.
    I am not exactly in the ideal safe place of my own dreams which would be in nature with a few very good friends, a bounty permaculture garden, bearing fresh food we could grow and all else necessary to survive through tough times. It just didn't work out this way for now.
    But I am here in Spain reunited as the mother that I am in this life, with my kids and 2 grand kids.
    We are not lacking anything.
    Would times begin to get rough at least we are together to face them.
    On the other end on our little spiritual ship here we are quite scattered apart,
    some of us dwelling in the US, some in Canada, some in Europe etc... but we are having each other able to share what is not possible elsewhere. This is a blessing 😊💗
    Come what may 🧡🙏🧡

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:13 pm

I love this thread. It's the one thread on the forum where we tend to hang out and chat in sharing what's innermost going on both within and without. Where else, who else could we do this with?

I so appreciate everyone who posts and exploring what's shared. Utterly awesome.

And... guess what? I discovered a new paranormal author who writes in technicolor. M. Scott Swanson.  His primary character is a woman who wants to be a high profile attorney in DC or San Francisco whose coming into her psychic powers and ends up stuck in a small lake town in Alabama with her unusual family. He does an excellent job describing the characters and locations where one feels as if they are there. He often has me laughing and cringing.

April May Snow books are paranormal fiction. The novels chronicle the life of a young defense attorney as she struggles with a career path gone awry and her bourgeoning supernatural "gifts."
    AMS books are not cozies, mysteries, or PWF midlives. That's not to say there isn't humor and some family silliness; you'll find a fair measure of both in each novel. You quite often will find a mystery or two tucked into a story, too. Don't be surprised if you find romance in some of her books. We cover what is taking place in April's world.
    The paranormal and crime scenes run from moderate to graphic, romance in the series is warm to mildly spicy. The language is mild unless you are offended by an occasional Southern colloquialism.
    A few disclaimers to set expectations. The stories include paranormal situations in the "real" world. April is an under thirty single female who is highly educated but needs clarity and maturity in her life (This is the series arc.) The novels are from April's POV, written in first person present. If any of these items are troubling to you, it's best to take a pass.
    If those items don't concern you. You are ready for a unique, addictive series.
    Welcome to April's paranormal hot mess of a life!

Last edited by Carol on Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:35 pm

Carol wrote, "Where else, who else could we do this with?"

Gene Decode?

Sent him an email today.

Mudra, I just care about you and that is all I am going to say.

Namaste'

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:38 pm

LionHawkwrote

LionHawk wrote

My experience has been different concerning saving the planet and the rest of it. Have also met a few people in this life who had worked with the liberation of other planets. I had also worked with some of them in those endeavors. And yes, a slant on it could be for us to comeback here for more. So many programs out there. Who knows?

I won't take that away from you Cheerful

You have been, you are and probably will be,if you so intend, a fierce and courageous galactic warrior.
    Ron would call them Loyal Officers
    Brook was another one of them. I once told her she was bravely carrying the sword of justice.
    Hexagram21 of the Yching " Cutting Through " comes to mind.
    I admire you for you are able to manifest a strong yang power that I have not chosen
    to express in this life time. My energy which is more of a Yin type is entirely different.
    Both are complementary I believe.
    The yang element in nature has a balancing effect on me.
    Hence i appreciate as much a soft breeze on a sunny day than heavy rain and strongs winds.

I know you care about me LionHawk. So do I.
    Thank you 🙏🧡🙏

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:56 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 31 Dscf9810
    This was my seed table prior to the attack. At first I thought it might be a giant flatworm attack, but settled on war with the slugs, only to find a snail ate my seedlings.

My solution was the polycarbonate box on top of my seed table, pictures above.  It is snail, slug and flatworm - proof. Simple lid. No need to lay traps or use poisons. I am building a chicken coop, I might go night time collecting for the chickens .. Suspect

I will hang tables in the polytunnel. once the weather is warm enough to fit the plastic...

Also.. BIG lesson learned earlier in life. Things have to work passively. I cant be putting energy in maintaining a system, it has to be built, then work. Passive solar architecture is a classic misnomer. often, as the maximum efficiency involves maximum effort to maintain daily routines. the house runs you. I dont want to be setting traps, checking them, or buying ingredients...

And Lionhwak.. plastic sheets.. Used them this year with success in the sense i didnt have to cut the grass or suppress the plant growth. I even planted a few trees and fruit bushes through them.

But.... I dont like them, and i dont think they are good for the worms. Water gets through the mesh and if the worms want to surface they would be waterboarded. Also they cant drag the mulch down into the earth.

My solution, is to cut out the planting beds and mulch them. But keep the plastic down where the paths will be, and along my fence line. I think that would be a good compromise.

I need to catch up with the more spiritual aspects posted above in here, i will read it later...

I will tell you what did pop into my head today. I havent brought it to mind for a long while... In advaita you lose attachment to everything, every moment. there just is. no sense of duality, better or worse. From that place you can more easily see that to get there, the long way round (advaita is available now, in an instant) ..
    first, lose attachment to material things. This can be a gradual disciplined approach, rather like meditation.. a type of practice.
    second, lose attachment to people, loved ones, friends..
    and thirdly, and hardest, is to lose attachment to self.

(Attachment is a mental process, involving monkey. When monkey is caged then real love is possible. nabsters everywhere talk of unconditional love.. but essentially that is what happens when the labels are removed.)

Post-advaita the first step is automatic. Something changes within. The notion of ownership is quite silly. Owning things, people, ideas.. whatever. But back in duality the attachment to others and self is a challenge. especially in challenging times. (more monkey construct, of course, everything is perfect, actually.. perfectly as it should be.).

i hope i dont get back to advaita before i kill all these slugs.. lol!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:56 am

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:This is a great video. My favorite part is how she propagates yams. Going to try that next.

Wow thanks Carol.
    I didn't know a freeze drier offered so many possibilities.
    I myself have a simple drier where I can put fruits and kale for example.
    But with a freeze drier the possibilities offered are so much wider.
    I looked into it further and came up with this link:

https://ezprepping.com/what-foods-can-and-cannot-be-freeze-dried-complete-guide/

🙏💗🙏

Thanks for the link mudra. I was thoroughly impressed with the freeze drier. Although it is a bit pricy. Especially how it also freeze dried ice cream sandwiches. I wonder if it would do ice cream cones...? naw.. the sandwiches would work. Just think how tasty it would be on a hot day and not having to worry about dripping it all over. It certainly is a good way to store food, know what's in it and keep it for future use.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:26 am