tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:51 pm

maybe 10 months between these photos.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Dscf9311
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Dscf9810

I still do give occasional thought to what to do after the death process. I have not nailed down a complete idea yet. I think not to reincarnate here would be an obvious choice, for me.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:57 pm

As you wish.

Last edited by Lionhawk on Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:24 pm

The following post makes little sense since the post it was replying to has been deleted. Lionhawk is morphing into oxy...  Crazy Happy the end must be nigh ! lol!

I can only agree with the synchronicity around tartaria and the current situation, and the ashkenazi links (secret societies of Jordan Maxwell´s videos).

Never heard of Nate before, never seen his work. He should stop on Europe war. Really. He is completely the wrong way around. Just stop. He is not wrong about the food shortages.

Putin is not the bad guy at the moment, or is he? The Ashkenazis took over Ukraine in 2014, US coup. They were about to release  bioweapons aimed at Russia..

Now the ashkenazis have a long history of hating russia, and in the past russia has saved the world from them.. to an extent.

But Putin was WEF, he still may be. The war is playing into the ashkenazi agenda, as did the truckers strike. Are they playing both sides?

I dont know. I am on the fence.

As for in Ukraine. NATO is sending latest weapons.. and no training time, so they also sending is nato troops to operate them. There are 6 languages coming out of mariupol. they captured a top US general there in one of the helicopters. French have a lot of troops trapped, they are panicking. NATO wants this war.

Nate needs to get his head out of his ass and see that russia is not the aggressor. They are defending themselves. His entire theory is BS. He needs to be quiet. If he is a nice guy, on the right side, he should stick to what he knows. Gossip and 3rd hand info is just not needed at this time.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:04 pm

wow. just listened to the bill ryan video again.

I was right eh? i had forgotten the details, but bill´s ending comments are there - the new world order will be the new world after the next cataclysm.

Doug Vogt has that in 2045, seems sensible they would make the plan now.

except they were after China via Iran. Iran attacked failed as they didnt get Syria. Syria was saved by Russia. So Russia the new target.

Putin just invaded to stop release of bioweapons against Russian folk (DNA based)..

rumour is he was late and the weapon is already out in Syria.

Also ISIS got hold of bioweapons in Ukraine.

I think we are heading for WW3.

US (Ashkenazis) to false flag a chemical weapon..go after Russia.

According to jim Stone China is in lock down now, not for fake virus, but to change the factories to war setting
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:11 pm

You're right. Done deal. Letting go.

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:25 pm

let go, but dont give up.

I can laugh. My forest garden is almost in the worst possible position if the poles switch and the earth stops spinning as per Doug Vogt´s theory...

BUT...

he bases his sea washing over the coast on river channels that were ´cut out´.. and his evidence is compelling...

but what if the expanding earth also caused those same patterns in the earth´s crust and there is no big sea event. My garden would be ok then? lol!

I wont be around to see it.

So maybe we can go back to the start of this thread, whenever that was... about a thousand years ago? and contemplate what to do after leaving the meat sack.

White light tunnels, reincarnation, more rabbit holes? where should we go? Will there be coffee? I hope there is coffee.. ethereal coffee of course. Brook
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:05 am

Woah... there were a number of posts since I last visited. Thank you Lionhawk. Vidya and Mudra for your thoughts and video links as well. Our cat often plays the piano in the middle of the night when he walks across the piano keys. Too funny and so cute.

Lionhawk, Gene Decode did discuss the expanding earth theory/reality in several of his videos so it seems the video you posted is on target.

Mudra - Vidya, yesterday morning it is 24 degrees out and snowing - still snowing today and projected snow for the next 6 days. We're above the snow line at the 4,700 ft, so if it rains down below us it snows here where it's colder. However, this is fairly typical weather for us this time of year. It took me years to acclimate. Previously we lived near San Francisco area and in Hawaii - not as cold in those locations.

After the Spring Equinox the snow starts to melt so during the first week 2 feet of snow melted. Another foot melted last week. We'll get 4 inches of snow during the night and if it's sunny it's all melted by the next afternoon. Trying to plant an outdoor garden here is exceptionally difficult and one does need a green house. So, for fresh greens we have sprouting seeds year round and the Tower Garden. 

I did watch a video on how to grow yams and am ready to try that given how it's easy to nuke a yam for 9 minutes and have a perfect food for lunch or dinner, Our neighbors chickens provide eggs. So we generally have either oatmeal with fruit or soft boiled eggs for breakfast. Since eating a daily yam, the craving for bread, wheat is gone. 

We did remove the tower garden lights to use indoors during winter to prevent SAD and have them over the chair where I sit at the computer or to read.. so when we can afford it we'll get a 2nd set for it to grow the kale, Swiss Chard, tomatoes and lettuce.

We do have one interior wall at the cabin left to panel and then lay the flooring. If all went to off-grid.. we could easily live in the house or cabin with the wood burning stove and propane oven. This particular area is considered one of the safest in the US due to its elevations, away from the coast, low population density, isolation and backed up to a national forest. Living in this type of winter climate people depend/rely upon one another on a regular basis. We're small town self-reliant and friendly. 

As for the global nuke situation. Think China, North Korea, Russia, Iran for starters. It's been identified that this type of event will happen soon. But not until the death of the Queen has been announced. So meantime, there's still time to prep. Not sure how long we have before the situation escalates. Could be months or days.  

As for the end of the world civilization. There has been much speculation along with numerous scenarios. It could be anything. So each day when I wake up I just tell myself that I'm on vacation. Because that is what living in the woods is. A vacation in one of earth's paradises. 

Much love to all.

Don't know if this means anything or not but it's trending on different forums.
    https://i.imgur.com/JdukG8p.jpeg
    Another date has come and gone... nada.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:24 pm

These are two excellent videos.

Sharing this because it really is informative!

DUMBS, rescues, ET’s NESARA/ GESARA - Antarctica, Inner Earth, vast tunnels, Off Planet, Bye-dan, QFS and SO much more… FAR reaching intel - this guy knows more than you can imagine… some salty language…

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqzpLTtYT5c

Part 2 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFM0xLPIpGo

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:00 pm

Comment Section of the above video.

Morpheus Greece wrote:

To everyone, don't drop your guard down just yet. There is still a Reptilian faction below the surface. The Royals {Dracos}. The military is still hunting them down without much success at this time. I'm not the only one who knows about this. Don't just use discernment, use extreme discernment here. James Gilliland is also aware of this. To say they are no longer here is misinformation. I am not trying to cause separation, fear, nor am I an enemy here. I also don't lie to folks and I don't spread misinformation. Bad Karma when you do! It is a disservice when you do that. So, Elena, could you get Thor Han to clear this up? Things like this always happen with SECONDHAND INFORMATION. Where we have no choice but to believe or disbelieve and never know for sure because we don't prove out a belief into a knowing, which is firsthand. Remember that the Darkside will tell you 90% truth and 10% lies. Keep your guard up!

Elena replied:

"Dear Morpheus, since James Guililland started supporting con artists I am not referring to his discernment anymore."

Morpheus Greece replied:

@Elena Danaan  Did that happen in the middle of December? I have also seen con artists go through his network and was surprised that James didn't discern that. I'm sure you have your reasons. Be that as it may, there was a change in the force when that circle you were in, fell apart. Sad to say. That clearly created separation. But neither here or there doesn't change the fact that the Royals are still here. And at the same time, I'm not relying upon James as to what I just stated about the Royals. Nor anyone else. Not even Alex Collier. Let me just say this, being on King Anu's Kill List will keep you on your toes. You have no idea what I went through when you announced in Oct. that the Reptilians and Greys were booted out of here. I was so relieved on so many levels. It caused me to drop my guard. But that turned into a mistake. And I found out differently. So, I am putting in a special request to you and Thor Han to clarify this issue. Not for me but for everyone else. It is a legit issue. Can I say, "Please?" If Thor Han needs to vet me, he can contact, Commander P'Taah, a Pleiadian Fleet Commander.  Protocols are there for a reason.  And you and I should hook up for a conversation about Egypt. Would love to compare notes with you! I also thank you for taking the time to respond and how much I do appreciate your story and what you are trying to do onto the world with your love. Namaste'.

This was 4 days ago and she hasn't responded since.

I posted Jame's video this past Saturday and he does mention that they are still here. I did post NAV 1 on the previous page but I'm glad that Carol posted both Nav 1 & 2 on this page. Because it also validates my findings and also Tantaria, without the name.

I do disagree about these councils not existing. That's like saying no life exists out there.

Very early on in the Winter of "93," I became aware of the Galactic Federation. It was at a time when I ran into an Angelic Walk-in. She provided me with that information. It was also known that the GF was on its way to this sector. I have remotely tracked them from that time. Once they had arrived, the Darkside replicated their fleet. The Darkside fleet is a hologram and is closer to Earth than the GF's fleet. I've seen both. Plus interacted with the good GF in 2005. Now back in "93" the GF may have had their councils set up in this sector, but their military wasn't here at that time. If memory serves me right, it was late 94 when they did get here. Their arrival happened in stages because the military campaign they had completed was done in phases. Hope that made sense.

In 2016, I ran into the Antids and had 3 sessions with them after the first meeting. These Antids did not get along with the Reptilians because the Reps would kill them. The Antids did their best to avoid them. They also had a read as to their location below the surface. Through those communications, they would project sionically images of their young's boundaries. Using their young as a gauge. They don't speak English! lols Since those events, I see Ants in a totally different light. They will defend their young. Wouldn't you?

Elena will probably not respond because she knows it's a hot potato. She has to protect the financial train she is on. It would be a train wreck if she did. I'm not out to hurt her in any way. So here is another exercise in letting go. Been doing a lot of that, especially lately.

As to the expansion of Earth theory, that is very old news. Also debunked as a fact. A good 20 years ago. It also includes all of the Planets. In the 90s, the planets looked normal. The early 2000s and now, you would have seen the planets become more illuminated. You wouldn't know that if you didn't take a telescope and applied it. One night on the back deck, I thought I saw Venus in the night sky. It was brilliant but the timing of its position seemed wrong. It was. I even argued with another telescoper. I lost the argument. What I was truly seeing was Jupiter. It lit up just like Venus. Anytime you apply energy to something, the size will typically increase. When you bombard photons onto objects, friction is created, thus heat. Heat causes expansion. Even on a planetary body. It's obvious that the Earth has been expanding. We are seeing that with Earthquakes and Volcanos. An area that brings me great concern is just barely off the coast of Oregon. N.W. Also the Cascades and Mammoth regions. Maybe not your usual suspects as these areas look quiet. I speculate about Yellowstone going off first. I also speculate that the regions I have mentioned will be what triggers Yellowstone to go off. Who knows?

I've said enough.

Namaste'

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:48 am

Lionhawk wrote:
    As to the expansion of Earth theory, that is very old news. Also debunked as a fact. A good 20 years ago. It also includes all of the Planets. In the 90s, the planets looked normal. The early 2000s and now, you would have seen the planets become more illuminated. You wouldn't know that if you didn't take a telescope and applied it. One night on the back deck, I thought I saw Venus in the night sky. It was brilliant but the timing of its position seemed wrong. It was. I even argued with another telescoper. I lost the argument. What I was truly seeing was Jupiter. It lit up just like Venus. Anytime you apply energy to something, the size will typically increase. When you bombard photons onto objects, friction is created, thus heat. Heat causes expansion. Even on a planetary body. It's obvious that the Earth has been expanding. We are seeing that with Earthquakes and Volcanoes. An area that brings me great concern is just barely off the coast of Oregon. N.W. Also the Cascades and Mammoth regions. Maybe not your usual suspects as these areas look quiet. I speculate about Yellowstone going off first. I also speculate that the regions I have mentioned will be what triggers Yellowstone to go off. Who knows?

There is a ´conspiracy theory´that they will blow yellowstone to create their new world order. I hope not, it would be foolish.

Expanding earth. I have looked at many of the claims debunking this theory, and they hold no water.

At the moment I can not see a better mechanism  - did the dinosaurs exist or not? If so, the earth was smaller. simple physics.

I believe the expanding earth theory to be correct, and I have looked at this in some detail. I would be interested to see any source material that ´debunks´this. Always good to have a open mind about these things and take other factors on board.

The video series I posted covers the facts. How can the ocean floors be younger in age? How can the continents match perfectly?

For me, at the moment, it is part of my world view.

but, is the expansion gradual (as you say, light gives heat, which causes expansion) or not? More a cataclysmic event? Or both. (Nasa (cough, cough) say they have techniques to show no expansion.. but that is such a ridiculously small time frame)

But hey.. I have no idea. Just following the evidence and the logic, which isnt always the most reliable given everything we have been taught is so fake.

I think it was 1968 when they realised the earth expanded? This might also be behind their plan to get rid of the useless eaters?

As for the Elena material, I only have an opinion. Based on nothing other than my own world view. worse than second hand info, or is intuition a valid source of info (a big subject not for today´s discussion).

War broke out here yesterday! I will post some photos below to show you.  
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:07 am

War!

my preparations are evolving. My latest offensive was actually a defensive measure. I think it worked.

2022 was the year I declared war on slugs. They ate ALL my seedlings in one night.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Dscf9811

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Dscf9813
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:35 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:War!

my preparations are evolving. My latest offensive was actually a defensive measure. I think it worked.

2022 was the year I declared war on slugs. They ate ALL my seedlings in one night.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Dscf9811

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Dscf9813

OMG. So, so sorry that happened Vidya. Time to get out the beer and salt trays where they have to crawl into it before they can get to your little green babies. Although they're also slug pellets. We found chickens were great for eating slugs. They loved them. Just put some chicken around the areas where you want to keep them out or they will do worse damage than the slugs. Please let us know how you are attacking this problem. It's still snowing here so no creepy crawly things are out yet. However, the spouts in the jars are doing great. 3 tablespoons of seeds and there are now two quart size mason jars full of tasty salad sprouts in one week.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:55 am

After listening to the Navy Whistleblower interviews twice he did describe how the reptilians can regenerate themselves. Geesh.. what a mess underground in working to clear them out. Especially as to how long and how deep they have existed beneath the surface. Not to mention how the US Space Command was stabbed in the back by some other negative lying bottom scum sucking galactics who took control of some of the DUMBs to continue with human trafficking.

It does seem a lot of  negativity has been cleared out at different levels because it's (images and presences) not pressing against my conscious awareness prior to drifting off at night. It feels like that has lifted. However, the sun has been ongoing throwing off one CME after another for weeks on end and we constantly hear that high pitch static sound. Even though earth is in the midst of weather wars by the DS cable, the sun is also is affecting the weather along with quakes and volcanic activity not to mention the Schumann resonance. There likely will be some major quake activity with this upcoming full moon.

SOMETHING FLARE-Y THIS WAY COMES: A potentially large and very active sunspot group is about to emerge over the sun's northeastern limb. For the past week it has been hurling CMEs and plumes of plasma into space from its location on the farside of the sun. Now, it is turning toward Earth. Solar wind speed: 540.3 km/sec (usually it's in the 300km range)

This is really beautiful: SUNLIGHT vs MOONLIGHT vs NORTHERN LIGHTS: A CME hit Earth's magnetic field on April 14th. At the moment of impact, the sun was shining over Iceland. However, the resulting geomagnetic storm lasted *just* long enough for auroras after nightfall. Todd Salat sends this picture from Godafoss Falls:

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Iceland_strip
    60 miles south of the Arctic Circle

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:11 am

Dearest Lionhawk, with respect to  Elena , over the past few months she has thrown several others under the bus, which has me wondering if she has been compromised. I think the only person who has tended to remain in the light and not deviated is Gene Decode. He hasn't thrown anyone under the bus and always maintains an attitude of respect towards others with different opinions and perspectives.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:30 am

I get the sinking-feeling the military has been the answer for thousands, millions, and billions of years. Perhaps one should perform their patriotic-duty and become a military-industrial-complex billionaire with six-jets, six-yachts, six-mansions, six-supermodels, six-supercars and "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:20 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 NZJTCE4WL5FGPON7HRKKH5PZ6Q
    Expect a full pink moon to shine this entire weekend
    Saturday night, April 16, the first full moon of spring

(CNN)April's full moon will illuminate the sky this entire weekend, and while it's called the pink moon, it's not actually that color.
    The pink moon will appear full from early Friday to Monday morning, according to NASA. It will be at its peak fullness on Saturday, April 16, at 2:55 p.m. ET.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 220413173417-02-full-moon-april-pink-moon-scn-restricted-medium-plus-169

The pink moon is associated with the early spring arrival of creeping phlox (Phlox subulata), also known as moss phlox or mountain phlox.

The moon is associated with the springtime blossoming of the Phlox subulata plant, a pink wildflower native to eastern North America, according to The Old Farmer's Almanac. The plant is commonly known as creeping phlox, moss phlox or mountain phlox.

Native American names for April's full moon were homages to the spring season, according to The Old Farmer's Almanac. The Dakota tribe dubbed it the "moon when the streams are again navigable," while the Tlingit tribe called it "budding moon of plants and shrubs," in reference to the end of winter and the resurgence of plant growth.

The pink moon also aligns with several religious holidays, according to NASA. It's called the Paschal moon in the Christian ecclesiastical calendar, because it's the full moon before Easter. For Hindus, this moon marks Hanuman Jayanti, the celebration of the Hindu monkey deity Lord Hanuman. The pink moon is Bak Poya for Buddhists, especially in Sri Lanka, and commemorates Buddha's visit to the island country, where Buddha prevented a war by settling a dispute between chiefs.

Unlike the last two years, this April's pink moon will not be a supermoon. However, it still comes with its own folklore. According to The Old Farmer's Almanac, "A full moon in April brings frost. If the full moon rises pale, expect rain."

After the pink moon, there are eight full moon events still to come in 2022, with two of them qualifying as supermoons. Here's a list of the remaining moons for 2022, according to the Farmers' Almanac:
    • May 16: Flower moon

• June 14: Strawberry moon

• July 13: Buck moon

• August 11: Sturgeon moon

• September 10: Harvest moon

• October 9: Hunter's moon

• November 8: Beaver moon

• December 7: Cold moon

[size][size]
    While these are the popularized names associated with the monthly full moons, the significance of each one may vary across Native American tribes.[/size][/size]

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:11 pm

Carol wrote: Please let us know how you are attacking this problem. It's still snowing here so no creepy crawly things are out yet. However, the spouts in the jars are doing great. 3 tablespoons of seeds and there are now two quart size mason jars full of tasty salad sprouts in one week.
    The photos are my solution. I made a box from polycarbonate sheets, it is secure from all slugs and snails.

I am waiting for a sunny day to put the plastic on the polytunnel, I will probably hang trays from the frame to keep slugs and mice off the seedlings.

To keep slugs off my veggies I could use ash - i also heard coffee grinds work. Keeping the grass short helps, but I dont find much time for grass cutting..

Recently I was in the garden after dark, collected 30 or so slugs every trip!

Did you see the thread on seed sprouting and magnets - using magnets with your seed sprouts? I thought to try it soon.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:25 pm

sunny

That's a major bummer Vidya. Slugs! Heartbreaking. What is bad around here are Japanese beetles. They act just like locusts. Yeah, get some chickens! Ducks are great for insects too. Just bigger terd piles. lol! It's interesting around here as to what happens in my neighborhood. I have 2 neighbors who worship the lawn Gods. They mow every 2 or 3 days. Their lawns look great but it comes at a price. Fertilizer and Roundup. Plus other chemicals. What is interesting is when I watch the birds come through the neighborhood. Especially the Starlings. They will fly onto my property by the hundreds and literally debug my place. Without going to my neighbors yards. They somehow know there are chemicals on those yards. I always tell my neighbors that if SHTF, I can at least survive off my lawn, where they can't. I always get funny looks when I say that.

No garden this year. Maybe next year. But I have figured out my solution for success. 250' of chain link fencing and 300' X 10' of ground cloth. The fencing is for the deer and the cloth is for the weeds. Also a pile of cow manure. On the last 2 gardens I had, both failed miserably. Bad seeds from Home Depot was the first failure and weed were the culprit of the last one. When you consider spending a month working on each in terms of time, totally wasted. Got to make changes.

As far as the Earth Expansion Theory, I'm totally surprised it to be considered a theory. The evidence is right in our faces. The Earth is acting like a tee pot on your stove. How many Volcanoes have erupted in the last twenty years, old and new ones? Plus when you add the Earthquakes to the equation... The increase. I use to spend time through the years monitoring these activities. I'll just say this... When the Earth seismic activity reaches a certain frequency, we may experience on a global level the Earth ringing like one giant bell with the scale exceeding 10+ to maybe 20. I expressed this to a friend of mine who was also monitoring this activity with the Sun's influence. That convo happened 12 years ago and it wasn't long after where Earth started to ring the bell and the seismic activity did go global. Stunned everyone. Also add in the solar flares through the years, pumping energy into the planet by way of the north pole, the heat generated within the planet has to go some where. As to researching this out, I have little faith in trusting the science out there because the science is based on the 3-D level and doesn't take in to account other levels at work that are pressing in on the planet. In my mind, I see Mother having contractions. If I remember my childhood, the sun was more yellowish. Now it seems to be whiter. Am I remembering this wrong? Another factor that doesn't get figured in the equation is the honey comb structure down below. Mainstream science sees inner earth as a solid body with an inner iron core surround by lava. The honey comb is a blessing as it can flex and disperse the energy from within to lessen the effect on the surface. If it was solid, these pressures could cause the Earth to explode from within since the pressure would have no where to escape from. Thus the volcanoes. They are the vents. As a solid, think pressure cooker. The Aura Borelli's is like the steam coming off the colliding of the photons with the earth. Take a water hose and aim it into a small pipe. The feed back from this effect is what we are seeing. I should say blowback. One thing that I wonder about is how did the Planetary alignment that occurred in the Fall of 97 had anything to do with any of this. I speculate that this could have been the timing of all the planets started to expand. The illumination of which increased and is a bi product of that expansion. Another major alignment occurred in very early 2000s.

All I know is what I have seen through my telescope through these past 25 years. Jupiter shocked me as I have already stated. If I sell my house, I plan on getting an 8" Meade refractor. Around $10,000 u s. Zeus, my ambo has red lights on the outside. I just have to get them to stop flashing. On that note, I have also dedicated one of my Nikons for in-fared. So it should be awesome once I get these projects put together. I'm not all that interested in looking at different galaxies. I'm interested in our neighborhood or solar system. Funny thing about my old Nikon, {late 60s or early 70s}, it's metal and from some research, they say is one of the best for in-fared photography. The funny part is that they had stopped making batteries for it. So it sat in the closet for years. Then one day a few years ago, I discovered they started making batteries for it. Got some now and also bought some in-fared film. My other digital Nikon is obviously a digital platform with video capabilities. What is cool about these two cameras is that the lens are interchangeable between the two.

So Carol, I did some session work yesterday on the Elena topic. In Dec. 2021, I felt a change in the Force if you will and did a session to see what was up. Elena came through. That was when I found out about the unraveling of that circle of influence. Since then, I have watched some of her videos and noticed the change coming from her. I didn't like the energy coming off her vids. Even though she was talking love and light. I could see that something had happened to her. So yesterday, I did a scan on her. I saw a dark attachment attached to her top right shoulder, with a long black tentacle say around 10' long, with the main body of this entity hanging back. It was mostly black with some red hues. Quite large compared to what I have seen in regards to attachments. So I sent her a message and asked her to do a clearing. I know she won't respond. She is under Darkside control now IMO. She now speaks with a fork tongue. Her defensive posturing clearly indicates to me that she is hiding something. Plus playing the blame game. INMO, she is the Trojan Horse that she is talking about. She appears to be the perfect psy-op hiding in plain site. Another thing I noticed was an increase with vanity issues to where she looks very superficial now. Another thing is, she hasn't cleared or healed her abduction experience. So she is carrying that around still. Forgive me if that sounded a little cold. She also claims to be a Shaman. If she is, what is her Shamanic name? That name is allocated by a Shaman or as in my case a council of Shamans. I also know that Shamans don't subscribe to the Trojan Horse called, "Higher Self." That is a program invented by the Roman Catholic Church which is extremely Darkside and was embedded into the New Age movement. The Darkside created it a long ago but it really took off with the New Age movement.

The program was designed to create separation. Separation of your "true self." If you have a higher self, wouldn't it stand to reason that you also have a lower self? This is what was hidden in the design of this program. The Darkside knew that folks with lower frequencies could be had because this program is designed with a 180 degree delivery system where the information or commands in the program would be the opposite once it was filtered through the brain. Everybody bought this program because it sounded good. Hook, line, and sinker. Even me. But I did the inner work to find my higher self. Several sessions. Never found it. Every time I tried I ended up finding myself with the Prime Creator. A key word is balance. The Universe is always seeking balance. Why would a fragment of your true self having more power than your true self? This program uses this higher self concept to fragment you. If you have done the inner work and have integrated your true self, you will not find a higher self. If you do, then you are not fully integrated on a soul level. It is merely a soul fragment that you allowed to separate from you, without a warm and fuzzy title called the Higher Self. What does a Shaman do? They specialize in soul and soul fragment retrievals. Also healing and integrating a soul. They are not about separation. So on that note, Elena is not what she claims to be. Don't believe me. Prove it out for yourself and let me know what you find on this Trojan Horse.. Or not.

Just like you said, Carol, about the transmissions and the sleep state. I did post up about that months ago as to what I had also noticed. Matter of fact the high pitch ringing in my right ear increased in volume. Usually it's my left ear and the pitch is lower. My dream state has totally changed. The weird dreams have disappeared and now I barely have a dream. I sleep so much better now. Hope you do too! What a relief when you consider a life time of having those frequencies bombarding us.

Getting back to Elena and her work, up to Oct. 23, 2021 and her announcement of the Reps and Greys being booted out of here, I concur and agree, but I came to that conclusion again by using my toolbox with session work. With the only exception of the Royals down below. It wasn't hard to do. That being said, I did a session this morning and reach out to my Antid friends. I asked them as to how they were doing? The response I got was different as to how they use their young to gauge their situation. They showed me the family were sleeping in peace and quite. The message was we are resting better now. Showed me a vision of them scattered about and in small groups, sleeping peacefully. Now that I think about this, as I just spoke about this in the above somewhere. Strange.

Hey, I know you are a huge Fan of Gene. Same here! We needed some integrity to enter this field. Michael Jaco is another one I admire including a few of his quests. Eana is another one who is so talented. She was in the SSP. The old ones are dying off in greater numbers now, so balance will seek to replace them. That's a good thing. What I am not crazy about is some of the hosts on these vids. Along with all this useless censorship on these important topics.

OXY, just know that we just have different toolboxes. You are doing your best with yours and so am I with mine. That's always been the case. But please don't expect me to go to your thread and copy and paste a post you posted and then repost it on the Bridge-Way after which you already posted it here and deleted it. I find that to be a foolish endeavor on my part if I did that. Please stop wasting my time as when I do get a notification from this site and go to respond and as it turns out a post was deleted. Yours of course. Every time. I'm sick of that bullshit. I have always valued your input and if you don't value your own input, why should I respond? You bitch and moan about folks not engaging you on your threads. Respect is a two way street in this 3-D. It's called etiquette. Get you some please! I'd be happy to engage you without going through these circus hoops you put before me. Maybe you need new material and you come here to get it. That's fine. But also remember you are on a global platform and there are others to be considerate of. Maybe you don't care about that but I do. I'm not asking you for much here and I don't want you to think we are breaking up and you will no longer post here. If you do that after all these years of knowing you, I'll just wish you hadn't. Savvy? In a nice way. I was going to respond in kind yesterday and was writing a post in my head. I ended up wasting my time doing that because the post disappeared. So, WTF? Is this a mind game? Think about it Brother.

Namaste'

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:12 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I get the sinking-feeling the military has been the answer for thousands, millions, and billions of years. Perhaps one should perform their patriotic-duty and become a military-industrial-complex billionaire with six-jets, six-yachts, six-mansions, six-supermodels, six-supercars and "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow!!"
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 R.7749254c88b8f521f22d4e890f2e4f0b?rik=Z6e%2b5dL9ICG9rg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fimg.xcitefun.net%2fusers%2f2012%2f09%2f305612%2cxcitefun-super-model-car-12
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 T56hoitab58i9dwqvrzy
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I appreciate the posters on this site but I still know I don't know. I'll probably lurk in the shadows for the remainder of this incarnation. I take your posts seriously but I don't know how to properly respond. The possibilities frighten me. I try to be responsibly-neutral but I seldom succeed. Take a look at this video. This guy does his homework.

Lionhawk wrote:sunny
    OXY, just know that we just have different toolboxes. You are doing your best with yours and so am I with mine. That's always been the case. But please don't expect me to go to your thread and copy and paste a post you posted and then repost it on the Bridge-Way after which you already posted it here and deleted it. I find that to be a foolish endeavor on my part if I did that. Please stop wasting my time as when I do get a notification from this site and go to respond and as it turns out a post was deleted. Yours of course. Every time. I'm sick of that bullshit. I have always valued your input and if you don't value your own input, why should I respond? You bitch and moan about folks not engaging you on your threads. Respect is a two way street in this 3-D. It's called etiquette. Get you some please! I'd be happy to engage you without going through these circus hoops you put before me. Maybe you need new material and you come here to get it. That's fine. But also remember you are on a global platform and there are others to be considerate of. Maybe you don't care about that but I do. I'm not asking you for much here and I don't want you to think we are breaking up and you will no longer post here. If you do that after all these years of knowing you, I'll just wish you hadn't. Savvy? In a nice way. I was going to respond in kind yesterday and was writing a post in my head. I ended up wasting my time doing that because the post disappeared. So, WTF? Is this a mind game? Think about it Brother.

Namaste'
    Thank-you, Carol and Morpheus. I'm especially puzzled by my recent posting. Perhaps there is a subconscious component to this. I somehow require input and insight regarding Regency and Conservatorship. I'm thinking in terms of Britney Spears, Queen Victoria, Jupiter Jones, Chad Decker, David Bowman, and others. However, I suspect those who know don't want me to know. I could say more but perhaps I should not talk. It might be easier that way. I've been deleting most of my recent posts on the threads of others, but I mostly include them on my own thread. I often include the quoted material of others. This helps to facilitate a meaningful dialogue where there is mostly only a monologue (or something to that effect). Supercilious-Soliloquys are SO Overrated. I'm not on a mission. I sample, watch, listen, and learn. For what its worth, I've encountered someone who looks and acts like Diane Feinstein, but my level of certainty is quite low. Whoever it was didn't seem to like me. I seem to be universally hated, especially by those in the know. Unfortunately, I know I don't know. I wish I weren't so miserable and hamstrung. That throws a monkey-wrench in the machinery but hopefully we'll learn something (or amuse ourselves). I employ Contextual-Superimposition, so I don't necessarily connect dots or clinch arguments. I often create more problems than solutions. It's a nasty-job but someone has to do it.

It seems as if this is some sort of a stupid power-struggle and/or popularity-contest which I obviously lost, but I don't even know what it's all about. Ignorance and Virtue are SO Overrated. To All Concerned and Unconcerned, I've been requesting detailed analysis and recommendations for at least a dozen years. The Silence has Been Deafening. This Could've Been Good. BTW, I'm NOT the Good-Looking Guy with the Motorcycles, but I Am Quite Envious!! What if This Present Darkness is Mostly BS VS BS?? What if We Need to Start-Over Without Starting-Over?? What if My Threads Are Ultimately Wrong, Yet an Excellent Conceptual-Laboratory?? Should I Buy a Restored Vintage Husqvarna 500CR?? Should I Buy a Restored Vintage Honda CR500R?? I Am NOT Sirius!! My reflexes are too slow and my bones are too brittle!! Should I Just Fvck the Shut-Up?? Should I End the Quest Once and for All?? Should I Just Read Old Books?? Should I Love Big-Brother and Big-Mother?? Should I Like Things Just the Way They Are?? I Hope No One is Disappointed When the Veil is Lifted. Then We'll See!! Purgatory Incorporated in Perpetuity?? The Song That Doesn't End?? The Fun Never Ends?? I Can't Fake It Anymore!! Have a Nice Eternity. Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo. Yours Truly, Neo.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:11 am

Lionhawk.. what I saw happening with Elana saddened me.  Similar to so many others who have been compromised or died at the hands of the enemy as well. The battle between the parasitic invasive Satanic monsters and humans is at its height.  All we can do is continue to pray for humanity and those galactics who are assisting humanity on toward their spiritual evolution. We still don't know when the EVENT will occur. Then people will sort out according to their personal energy frequency vibration. Some moving to the 4th or 5th dimension, some perhaps further along and others dropping downward.

This is why it's important to watch ones thoughts to avoid negative thinking (a lower frequency vibration). Participating in nature helps to increase one's frequency along with avoiding negative people with negative POV, negative MSM mind-control programming and so forth. Something that Misters are already aware of. 

For fun after viewing the telegram intel channels I like to watch DIY Youtube cabin videos or cooking videos. It's inspiring watching someone out in the woods building their own cabin. Of course living in the woods working on our own cabin is the highlight of our days. And just waking up each morning reminding myself that "I'm on vacation" is very freeing.

Here's something fun to watch. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3XqNW3Bd10
    Off Grid Cabin In The Woods....Start to finish

"In this video I build a small off grid cabin in the remote woods of the upper Midwest. If you've ever wanted o build a cabin in the woods...this is one way to do it."

This is a great thread at GLP with a number of these types of videos:

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5005571/pg1

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Apr 17, 2022 9:26 am

Oxy... it would appear that your exploration into the truth has taken you down multiple rabbit holes. Having traveled a number of rabbit holes in on my own journey for truth, learning how to be a cork that can surface into Christs light on a daily basis is the only way too emotionally, and spiritually survive the journey into and from the dark side.

Everything you have shared is likely on target - more than anyone can ever even imagine. The key is not to go into an emotional hemorrhage by allowing oneself to dwell on the horrific side of humanities enslavement. One has to spend at least twice as much time, or more, filling oneself up with the Christ frequency by focusing on compassion, forgiveness, harmony and sending out healing energy to the meta-verse. In sending out healing energy one also heals oneself. 

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 Th.jpg?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP

Oxy... someone gave us an electric bike last week which is the perfect speed for moi. Spouse used to have a motorcycle. We took several trips. On one curvy mountain road he was leaning so far down on the side it seemed my face was only inches from the speeding past. Holy Guacamole! NEVER AGAIN.  And when we tried out the wave riders on the lake, my butt hurt for a week from bouncing/slapping up and down on the seat. The hammock swing and electric bike are my speed these days.

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:30 pm

sunny

Happy Easter. It is a beautiful Spring day here in N.C.

OXY, there is a synchronistic link between us or we are tapped into this synchronicity field at the same time. I visit your thread when I first come in here. As usual you cover so much material. Your thread is like a Newspaper that you can sit down with, with a coffee pot. All week I have been watching Motorcycle videos and here you are posting about Motorcycles. Brook had several meetings with the Dark Journalist, here at the house. So I was thinking about him the other day and here you go posting his videos. One day I had a thought that we needed a superman and here you go once again posting Superman. Same thing with "V." You must be a mind reader in disguise. Or maybe you are a hidden agent with access to information within the probability field. And the poor me syndrome card in your hand gets played all the time. You could very well be labeled a Trojan Horse. Maybe you could start another thread showing the answers to all of your questions, without more questions. Just a suggestion. And leave the poor me card out as much as you can. Lift your own veil and show everyone what your truth is. I learned many years ago, that when things aren't working for you in terms of expectations and the ends results, you have to make small changes to change the outcome you so desire. That is what it takes to become successful. Plus a goal sheet. Another thing that you do is show us the polarization of your questions with positive and negative. Both sides of the fly paper.

Carol, it is totally sad. The entity I saw was damn ugly! Huge to0 and distorted looking. Back in the day, I use to get rid of these things from people. It was instinctual to do that. I learned several lessons from this forum. I am no longer doing what I use to do for folks because of those lessons. The desire to do so, died here. So if anyone now gets attacked, they can go and pray about it and see if that works for them. Like the saying goes, "You can't free someone who clutches onto their balls and chains." {Letting go?} Don't even ask me for a healing. Everyone is on their own. Call it personal responsibility. In the now moment, if someone was on fire, I wouldn't even attempt to put them out. Why should I interfere with anyone's soul contract? Even if someone was to ask me for help from any of these secondhand platforms, I would just decline. I no longer want any part of it. I'd probably give you a bible and say go have fun with your prayers.

I prayed for years with a bible in hand, over and over and over and over and over and over and over. One of the stupidest things I've ever done. What a total waste of time that was. Another way the Catholic Church messed with folks. It's their program and has nothing to do with Christ consciousness. That program is designed to have you seeking outside of yourself and those prayers will never get answered seeking outside of self. Another reason is the grid system that was put up to nullify such activity. There are very few, who have the spiritual energy or power to penetrate this grid system with their minds. Those who have done that are also dead. It's so much easier to go within and tap into the oneness circuit. You are now in control of the switchboard and can plug into where you want to. You don't have to pray for an answer. Or beg for one, like most prayers do. No endless waiting. But that's me. The church has all the angles covered and a program is written for each and every angle. Oh they say the grid is coming down, but much of the damage it has caused will take another 100 years to dissolve because the grid already programmed us. Sorry Carol for sounding cold but it is what I learned from here and out there. I'm not blaming anyone. I just don't give a crap anymore. I'm unplugging from the madness. You guys can do it over and over and over again. I'd rather go fishing. Just got my license the other day. I subscribed to Bush Radical a long while ago. Shawn James is my favorite when it comes to cabin building and the "Outsider" is my next favorite. Both on Youtube.

I use to call it loving detachment but now I'll just say,

Letting go

mudra likes this post

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:05 pm

Carol and Lionhawk, perhaps we all have our treadmills for physical, mental, and spiritual exercise but it often feels so fine when we stop. We all seem to lean toward letting go and embracing nature. My threads seemed to be a serious joke. I guess I just wanted to see what would happen. We can't always get what we want but we probably get what we need (in one way or another). I've been experimentally contrarian. I suspect an umbrella matrix governance modality which might be impossible to comprehend and overcome. The Bible thing is highly problematic. I find Atheists who are Ex-Christians highly interesting. They seem to jump out of the frying-pan and into the fire with high intensity. They reverence scripture and then irreverently attack it. Perhaps the best religion is no religion. Perhaps a small mountain cabin and ebike with solar power and no internet might be in my future. I might edit my notes without publication because I can. No one would understand or even care to understand. Let's see, if I get one of these solar-powered car-bikes (with a Too Woke to Work bumper-sticker) I could live in my car. I'm rambling and delusional. I forgot to take my medicine and I need to eat.

Regarding the "Poor Me" phenomenon, what if I have been nefariously targeted and attacked from childhood or even prior to birth?? Perhaps some of us will learn the extent of "Poor Me" and find ourselves in similar circumstances in this life and/or the next. I've included a lot of details and a lot of hints but no one seems to have taken me seriously (including medical professionals). If I'm who I think I might be on a soul-basis (going way, way, way back) there might be an unimaginable galactic tug of war exhibited for thousands, millions, or even billions of years. My experience and insights might actually apply to someone I know nothing about. I might really be a galactic 'nobody' and if so, that might be good news for me and/or others. I'm not making claims. I'm simply providing information, clues, and insights for Sirius Researchers. I honestly feel unbelievably horrible and hamstrung 24/7 to the point that it's almost unbearable (and it's getting much worse). Regarding the "Second Hand" phenomenon, I attempt responsible neutrality without becoming too involved with anyone or anything in particular. "First Hand" might involve getting possessed by the Matrix. I keep my distance more than people think. I don't do spooky or mainframes. I include a lot of stuff in my pseudo-intellectual religious and political science-fiction but I never represent it as the truth, the whole-truth, and nothing but the truth. There might be a neural-link to some of us. I've experienced some of this and it scares the hell out of me. I don't talk about a lot of stuff and I try to be exceedingly discrete. I feel cornered and desperate to an unimaginable extent. I suspect things which would drive most people (and other than people) completely insane. I honestly hoped that the Agencies and/or Jesuits would provide a Cliff Notes version of my situation but no such luck. Those guys don't do things like that but perhaps they should. Unfortunately, I think I might know who they work for. I think I might've encountered who they work for (in several forms and contexts). They probably wouldn't be able to talk to me (even if they really wanted to). I feel like I'm twisting slowly, slowly in the wind (with the answers blowing in the wind). I just hope that the Agencies and Jesuits are properly doing their homework in this general area of research. RA claimed that the Jesuits did NOT like me and I've tried to imagine why that might be. I'm Protestant only in the sense that I protest Everything by Questioning Authority and Insanity. I attempt to be an Equal-Opportunity Pseudo-Intellectual Alternative-Researcher. Notice that I don't attempt to become an Internet-Sensation. I mostly don't do or say a damn thing (other than posting on the Mists). My cries seem to have fallen on deaf-ears. How Long, O Lord??

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:12 pm

The question vs. the answer?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:15 am

You made me smile here and there through your last post LionHawk

The Savior's role is a blessing as much as it is a curse isn't it?
    It can drive you up the roof in high Spirits or drive you insane and drained out.
    That's why the middle path, the Dao, is the real deal .

From the State of Quiet comes true peace.

These days I like to gaze at  the Spanish skies over the sea

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 30 22200010

Enjoy fishing LionHawk

🧡🙏🧡

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:20 pm