tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:22 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Ferrug10

Goood Morning!

First off, I'd like to give a shout-out to appreciate Mr. V. for sharing his knowledge with us. If you really want to know, I'm blown away by what he has presented. The reason is that he has applied Integrity with his work. What a difference as compared to so much NABS that is out there. Many thanks, Mr. V. !!!!!

A second shout out to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I learned some things yesterday. There is a lot of knowledge here that is pertinent in these times. I would love for us to really come together and make this happen.

It is also good to see others posting who are not regular posters here on this thread. Even OXY got in here and left something behind. Thank you OXY! Thank you, Clearwater! I learned that Carol has many insights on the astrology front. I am curious as to what kind of chart she would come up with? Have you read anything about Linda Goodman? IMHO, I considered her to be an authority on the subject.

So I'm sitting here wondering what I can do to contribute to these efforts? Let me know what I can do because these topics are basically over my head. I have only scratched the surface on these topics. But I at least recognize that there is something valid to these topics. Just never had the time to pursue them.

Mudra, check this out.

These are just two vids. The first and the last that I am aware of. I was not aware of Alex's work till PA-!. I have been a fan ever since.

I only have a few people on my list that I find really legit because of validations related to my own personal research. Mostly based on experience. David Ike, James Gilliland, Alex Collier, Billy Meier, Elena, Dr. Salla, Gene of course, and that's about it. I know that there are others but these are my main favorites. I'm not into channeling, but I do support the Seth material. I dove into that in the 70s. Barbara Marciniak & Barbara Hand Clow are also on my list. How much can you juggle? Don't answer that. lol!

One thing that has haunted me through the years was my first Reptilian experience at 2 years old. And that is, I saw two fish, one behind the other, just before this Reptilian opened up my closet door. I just so happen to be a Pisces. The symbol of two fish. Or were these two fish a signifier of Jesus being present at the time?

Oxy, did you have a bad couple of days or what? I mean slapping people in the face and saying things that are not true as to those who care about you, to me, raises alarms. What is bothering you to such a degree that you would say that you don't like the direction this website is going? Where is it going? Just for you...

As the saying goes, "CARRY ON!"

P.S. Mr. V. ? Is it a possibility that you can take two decks and shuffle them together and then do a reading? Is this a stupid question?

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:41 am

Lionhawk wrote:P.S. Mr. V. ? Is it a possibility that you can take two decks and shuffle them together and then do a reading? Is this a stupid question?
    The tarot is a tool on the mystical path. It can be used to great effect and great power. Bit scary actually. In which case, you need to ditch Waite and learn what it is really about. That's what I did, and am sharing in here.

For divination : Q: Do you believe there is something outside of you that would communicate through a deck of cards?  If yes, as long as you are absolutely consistent in your interpretation of the cards (or whatever) then yes, it will work, if this other-dimensional contact is for real.
    If no, you dont believe the universe wants to talk to you, then can the tarot be used for reliable self psycho-analysis? absolutely yes, same rules apply, you need to be consistent in your interpretation.

There are 2 things I need to explain in the tarot. And both came up in Clearwater's birth card. Saves me a job explaining twice Wink would that be a synchronicity?

Or are we all just delusional drooling incoherents at this stage?

ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:41 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Lionhawk wrote:P.S. Mr. V. ? Is it a possibility that you can take two decks and shuffle them together and then do a reading? Is this a stupid question?
    The tarot is a tool on the mystical path. It can be used to great effect and great power. Bit scary actually. In which case, you need to ditch Waite and learn what it is really about. That's what I did, and am sharing in here.

For divination : Q: Do you believe there is something outside of you that would communicate through a deck of cards?  If yes, as long as you are absolutely consistent in your interpretation of the cards (or whatever) then yes, it will work, if this other-dimensional contact is for real.
    If no, you dont believe the universe wants to talk to you, then can the tarot be used for reliable self psycho-analysis? absolutely yes, same rules apply, you need to be consistent in your interpretation.

There are 2 things I need to explain in the tarot. And both came up in Clearwater's birth card. Saves me a job explaining twice Wink would that be a synchronicity?

Or are we all just delusional drooling incoherents at this stage?

I get it and I'm in total agreement with you on the Waite deck. Just understand, I have no reference point here at the house. No books on Crowly, although I am familiar with who he was but only scratched the surface. I dug up my old art supplies, put a sketch pad in front of me and I don't know where to start. So maybe I should put that to the side. I'm a fish out of the water here. And that's okay. Just trying to find ways to help out. Cool I'm even thinking of trying something on a cpu program. Maybe I can work on the cover of your book or do you have that already? Shaking my head...wondering? Let me know how I can help out.

Fish out of the water,

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 0150fi10

ClearWater likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:40 am

There is not much to do. I havent looked at the tarot for more than a decade. This manuscript has been siting on my computer since then.

I have no intention of producing a book without artwork. The artwork is a mammoth undertaking. It requires someone who actually wants to design a deck of cards. They would have to at least know what symbology to include (I can provide) and adopt a standard and consistent colour scheme, to be determined.

The best possible outcome is someone who wants to learn the tarot and then produces a deck based on their understanding and interpretation of the cards.

I would teach the tarot as I am here, step by step. I include Waite so folk have something to get hold of, and to provide the 'noddy' version. His pictorial cards are very good for learning the divination designations.

I dont see it happening, but hey, it's out there.

In the meantime, I can tidy up my notes and publish them here. Folk can use as they wish. I think most folk, and in here too, use the cards for divination. So I suggest learning and using the tarot wheel. It will take your card readings to the next level.

But applying the cards, personal cards, using the tree of life, etc are all useful tools. As Carol said somewhere in the mists we all go through the different cards on our life journey.  It is possible to calculate your cards for the present year, and work with those.

I doubt many folk will go to the detail and depth I did with the cards, but if they do it will be a personal journey and hopefully this is a good start.

So maybe all that is needed is for me to post the manuscript. Its not my research anyway, I took it all from other sources. There is no 'me' in here, non of my interpretations. I dont even know all my sources as I transferred all the information (mostly from books) into my own notebooks. I did this for personal reasons, and to travel light. I had no intention at the time of publishing them. I still dont actually. I am working on 3 books at the moment. These are time consuming, but I hope to have them all done by the end of the winter. The tarot is not among them. Even if there was an artist, it is probably the work for years.. (unless some wizz graphic artist could knock a quick deck up using the same symbols repeated.. or whatever).

I suggest do nothing. Or what you want Wink

I have spotted some astrological inconsistencies already.. I have zero astrological knowledge.. so anyone who knows better than me is welcome to say..

the meat of the tarot is in the major arcana. It might take me a while to edit that, or I just drop everything I have in here.. and run Wink

I will post my stuff, and most likely, that will be the end of it, for now Wink

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:28 am

This just happened. Inside of my cpu since April 2003. Just spotted it for some odd reason.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Circle10

Thank You, Mr. V. Much appreciated! Cheerful

ClearWater and Vidya Moksha like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:54 am

ClearWater wrote:That is a generous offer! Would love to have you calculate cards for me, if they are different than what the calculator outputted above. My birth date is November 12, 1974.

Be careful you dont get what you wished for !..

12/11/1974

1974 + 11 + 12 =1997  1+9+9+7= 26 only 22 Major cards so keep reducing 2+6=8

1+9+7+4+1+1+1+2 = 26,  2+6 = 8

So, the numbers will generate 1 to 3 major cards, in this case 1, number 8.

Only one card, so 17 is implied as 1+7=8

Outer card=star, inner card=adjustment. Minor card (wheel) is 7 Cups.

The 8th Major Arcana is Adjustment. Or waite's 'Justice'

Hand up all those who thought 8 was the strength card? This was one of Waite’s deliberate blinds. Can you see now why that card calculator is wrong..
    The Strength Card you know is number eleven.

Waite called Adjustment ‘Justice’.  and attributed it to the 11th major arcana.  Adjustment = Justice.

The other point is that Crowley switched the star and the emperor paths on the tree of life.. he had a vision which told him to do it.  I don’t understand it. Doesn’t make sense. So on the tree of life I posted earlier, switch the emperor and star paths. I need to make a corrected version, somewhen.

Hopefully this will be clearer over time.

Ready?   I promised a cut and paste job, and I don’t have time to edit now, so here is some information overload for you.  And you can see why I have some work to edit the major arcana.

8. JusticeWaite: This is Karma, Eternal Justice and Balance. Strength and Force, but arrested as in the act of judgement.  legal proceedings, a court of law, a trial at law, seeing harmony,  Justice, decision, getting what you deserve, a lesson learnt, absolute honesty, balance, an indication that nothing can save you except yourself.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R1210

The feminine complement of the Fool, justice, the act of adjustment, suspending action pending the outcome of a, lawsuits, marriage, engagement and political treaties.
    Tarot Justice is not blind, its vision is presumed to be perfect, seeing inner realities revealed by the light of Truth.
    True Justice does not punish or reward, it simply compensates conditions of unbalance
    Colours in this Path: Emerald Green
    The white (which actually represents pure brilliance) is Kether, while purple is the colour of Chesed in Atziluth.  
    yellow, meaning Tiphareth.
    blues refer to Jupiter on this path.

Alchemical Correspondences
    Prophetically, the first of 3 feminine powers encountered by the Charioteer is Justice – the death aspect of the triple goddess. Alchemically she weighs fire and water, she balances the male and female aspects.

Astrological Correspondences
    Libra (Cardinal Air)
    Several planets have influence on this path.  Venus rules Libra, to which this Path is directly attributed. Mars is related because this is an exercise of the purging energies of Geburah. The Sun is involved not only because the Path runs from the Sun to Mars, but because Justice must take place in the clear bright sunlight of Truth. Saturn is exalted in Libra. Finally there is Jupiter, Planet of Chesed, and that Libra is ruled by Venus is to state that behind Justice stands the Empress, the primary Path of Venus which is the perfect balance between the energies of Chokmah and Binah. The reference is also to the nature forces of Netzach.

Hebrew Characters
    Lamed MEANING: Ox Goad
    SIMPLE LETTER: Work

Qabalah/Golden Dawn
    the 22nd Path The PATH OF LAMED
    Esoteric Titles~ The Daughter of the Lord of Truth; the Ruler of the Balance. the Holder of the Balances The Twenty-second Path is the Faithful Intelligence
    The path of Justice runs between Tiphareth and Geburah. It is "The Severity of Beauty and Sovereignty, Mars acting through Libra upon Sol." This path assures the balance of the whole Tree by equilibrating between the pivotal core of the Tree and the sphere of its harshest action. The function of this path is to constantly compensate for imbalance. Justice acts like a carpenter's level, showing which side of the project needs adjustment. If a person is imbalanced on the side of Mercy, the Sword of Justice swings to the side of Severity, and vice versa. The unbalanced aspects are severed by the Sword of Geburah in a necessary, martial fashion. This is a double edged sword that can swing both ways, either in the act of destroying or consecrating. Its action is like that of a pendulum, which only comes to rest in the centre, after the gravitational pull of both polarities has quieted.

This attribution points to the letter's special relationship with Aleph (ox) on the Path of the Fool. Their interaction is exceptionally complex, although the essential principles can be simply stated: Justice maintains the balance of the Tree, so that the outpouring energy of the Fool (this has sometimes been called the "Holy Ghost") will operate within the confines of a natural pattern. Justice is the administrator of the laws of Binah, written by The Hierophant. It is the "Ruler of the Balance."
    The entire Tree of Life is related to the Twenty-Second Path, the number of which is the totality of all the Paths. Justice is not one solitary figure or force, it is an amalgam of all the Paths which are self-focused. The alignment of forces has been described as being within .the essential life force symbolized by the Fool.

The sword of Justice, the weapon of Elohim Gibor (God of Geburah) is fearful. It can be swift and devastating in its cutting away of what is no longer needed. It can make war; it can enforce peace. But the sword has two edges, one of which destroys and the other of which consecrates as in the conferring of knighthood. The cutting away of the negative aspects of body and soul is a return to purity, a consecration. This idea of renewed purity is reinforced by the attribution of Libra and the kidneys, which cleanse waste from the body system.  

some writers suggest  this Path relates to Purgatory, a condition of consciousness after death where the soul is cleansed of the dross of its earthly incarnation

These ancients had a concept of "right, truth, law and rectitude" expressed by the single word maat. This originally meant "that which is straight," but came to mean also a rule, a measure of some kind, or a law. Maat was symbolized by the feather, against which either the heart of the deceased or his whole body was weighed. In illustrations, we find this weighing administered by Anubis, and the results recorded by Thoth.
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 S_adju10

Crowley relates both of these Gods to the Nineteenth Path which is the balance between Geburah and Chesed..
    As a Goddess, Maat represented moral law and truth. She was, in essence, the personification of the concept of maat. It is this Goddess who is shown on the Crowley card, crowned with her attribute, the ostrich feather. The weighing of souls is, implied in the Waite version

in the Crowley card the scales are black as a reference both to Binah and to Saturn. This means not only assessment, but restriction, which is also time, an important aspect of the administration of the law. By contrast, the Waite version shows golden scales, meaning that the individual soul is measured as it stands within the pure golden Light of Tiphareth. It is only under this Light that the sword of Geburah does its work, as is suggested by the Maat legend. Maat relates to the Sun God, Ra. She is, in fact known as the "Daughter of Ra," as she is Qabalistically named the "Daughter of the Lords of Truth." The Egyptians also called her "Queen of Heaven."
    Most important is that Maat is the regulator of the Path of the Sun. The Egyptian texts suggest that it is through Maat that the Sun subsists, for Ra is said to "rest upon Maat," and to "live by Maat."In our terms this means that the principles of The Path of Justice maintain Tiphareth. But insofar as Ra is the source of all Light, he is also the Fool. Thus one can paraphrase, and say that Aleph rests upon Lamed and that Lamed is the regulator of the Path of the Divine Life Force.
    The relationship between Aleph and Lamed conceals the greatest secret of the Tarot, one which is, as Crowley said "beyond all planetary and zodiacal considerations," meaning Kether!
    Waite emphasizes the Mars aspect of Justice over its Venus aspect by having the figure clothed primarily in red. And if his card is considered on the pattern of the Tree of Life (when the card is placed on the Path of Lamed) it will be seen that the raised sword points to Geburah while the scales are lowered in the direction of Tiphareth.  

Crowley calls the figure not only the Goddess Maat, but also Harlequin, "the partner and fulfillment of the Fool." The figure stands within a diamond-shape which is the Vesica Piscis. Behind her is a throne of spheres and pyramids, in groups of four, meaning "Law and limitation." This is another reference to Chesed. As Maat she wears ostrich feathers, with the Uraeus serpent, Lord of Life and Death, on her forehead. She holds the Sword (a male symbol in this context) in such a way as to suggest sexual union, and the "completion" of the female. This is what Crowley described as  "The Woman justified. By equilibrium and Self sacrifice is the Gate." A scale, springing from a point above her head, weighs all that is in creation, the Alpha and the Omega. She is total equilibrium, yet in constant motion: "She is the ultimate illusion which is manifestation; she is the dance, many-coloured, many-wiled, of Life itself. Constantly whirling, all possibilities are enjoyed, under the phantom show of Space and Time; all things are real, the soul is the surface, precisely because they are instantly compensated by this Adjustment. All things are harmony and beauty; all things are truth: because they cancel out."
    This card in the old pack was called Justice. This word has none but a purely human and therefore relative sense; so it is not to be considered as one of the facts of Nature. Nature is not just, according to any theological or ethical idea; but Nature is exact.

This card represents the sign of Libra, ruled by Venus; in it Saturn is exalted. The equilibrium of all things is hereby symbolized
    This card is the feminine complement of the Fool,.

The figure is that of a young and slender woman poised exactly upon toetip. She is crowned with the ostrich plumes of Maat, the Egyptian goddess of Justice, and on her forehead is the Uraeus serpent, Lord of Life and Death. She is masked, and her expression shows her secret intimate satisfaction in her domination of every element of dis-equilibrium in the Universe. This condition is symbolized by the Magic Sword which she holds in both hands, and the balances or spheres in which she weighs the Universe, Alpha the First balanced exactly against Omega the Last. This all takes place within the diamond formed by the figure which is the concealed Vesica Piscis through which this sublimated and adjusted experience passes to its next manifestation. She poises herself before a throne composed of spheres and pyramids (four in number, signifying Law and Limitation) which themselves maintain the same equity that she herself manifests, though on a completely impersonal plane, in the framework within which all operations take place. Outside this again, at the corner of the card, are indicated balanced spheres of light and darkness, and constantly equilibrated rays from these spheres form a curtain, the interplay of all those forces which she sums up and adjudicates.
    This woman-goddess is Harlequin; she is the partner and fulfilment of The Fool. She is the ultimate illusion which is manifestation; she is the dance, many-coloured, many-wiled, of Life itself. Constantly whirling, all possibilities are enjoyed, under the phantom show of Space and Time: all things are real, the soul is the surface, precisely because they are instantly compensated by this Adjustment. All things are harmony and beauty; all things are Truth: because they cancel out.
    She is the goddess Maat; she bears upon her nemyss the ostrich feathers of the Twofold Truth.

She represents Manifestation, which may always be cancelled out by equilibration of opposites.
    She is wrapped in a cloak of mystery, the more mysterious because diaphanous; she is the sphinx without a secret, because she is purely a matter of calculation. In Eastern philosophy she is Karma. Her attributions develop this thesis. Venus rules the sign of the Balance; and that is to show the formula: "Love is the law, love under will". But Saturn represents above all the element of Time, without which adjustment cannot take place, for all action and re action take place in time, and therefore, time being itself merely a condition of phenomena, all phenomena are invalid because uncompensated.
    The Woman Satisfied. From the cloak of the vivid wantonness of her dancing wings issue her hands; they hold the hilt of the Phallic sword of the magician. She holds the blade between her thighs.
    This is again a hieroglyph of "Love is the law, love under will. Every form of energy must be directed, must be applied with integrity, to the full satisfaction of its destiny.

The Star
    General Divinatory Meanings
    Hope, faith, unexpected help. But sometimes also dreaminess, deceived hope, etc. Unexpected help, clearness of vision, realization of possibilities, spiritual insight, can be error of judgement, dreaminess, disappointment.
    Peace after the storm, hope, healing, wholeness, optimism, bright prospects, a calm and confident future, the unconscious activated in a very benign way.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R1810
    The great 8 pointed star is reference to our seeding on this planet from the Cosmos.  The other 7 seven stars represent the Sephirah below the Abyss, with Malkuth as the ‘fallen Sephirah’ that has come down to Earth.
    She is overbalanced and about to fall into the pool, Light falling to Earth causes life to spring up all around, as the red flowers indicate. Only one stream of water enters the pool, the other 5 branches represent the 5 main human races (white, yellow, red, black and brown). The pelican is symbolic of the offspring of Life from remote parts of the Cosmos coming here to provide blood for its family of human fledglings.\
    If the 8 pointed star were to fit on the tree of life it could only do so in Tiphareth, where 8 paths come together at the solar centre. Maybe reference to the carol.. Star of wonder, star of Light, star with royal beauty bright, westward leading, still proceeding, guide us to their perfect light’  (which to my mind better fits the Crowleys placement of this card on the 16th Path – though also this fits with our sun)  

Colours in this Path: Violet
    Alchemical Correspondences
    The Alchemical process of Baptism, the purification in the waters of the unconscious. The baptism is accomplished through Sophia – Aphrodite, aka Stella Maris = the Star of the Sea. From her breasts pour blood and milk, combined with sea water they form the alchemical trinity of sulphur, mercury and salt. These 3 fluids are united in Hermes

Astrological Correspondences
    Aquarius (Fixed Air)
    Hebrew Characters
    SIMPLE LETTER: Imagination

Qabalah/Golden Dawn
    The 28th Path The PATH OF TZADDI
    Esoteric Titles: The Daughter of the Firmament: the Dweller between the Waters. The Twenty-eighth Path is called the Natural Intelligence
    "In the Egyptian sense, it is Sirius, the Dog-Star, the Star of Isis-Sothis. Around it are the stars of the seven planets each with its seven-fold counter-changed operation.

The nude female figure with the Star is the synthesis of Isis, of Nephthys, and of Athor. She also represents the planet Venus through whose sphere the influence of Chesed descends. She is Aima, Binah, Tebunah, the Great Mother—Aima Elohim, pouring upon the Earth the Waters of Creation which unite and form a River at her feet, the River which floweth and faileth not.
    The two urns contain the influences from Chokmah and Binah.

The path of the Star joins Yesod to Netzach. It is "The Victory of Fundamental Strength. Venus acting through Aquarius upon Luna. Hope." This path forms the portion of the Astral (personality) Triad of the Tree that is concerned with the act of meditation. This is the conscious act of searching for the Divine Light by employing meditation—a combination of knowledge and imagination. The Initiate here casts the "fish-hook" of the Hebrew letter Tzaddi into the Waters of Creation (pure consciousness) to catch a bit of Divine Knowledge.

The woman in the card is the same as the one seen in the cards of the Empress and the High Priestess. She holds a black vase and a gray vase (Binah and Chokmah in Briah) which pour forth the Waters of Life, pure fluid consciousness, to form a river at her feet. The Water from the vases pours unendingly, for they receive an everlasting supply of energy from the Great Star of Venus.

It is a very powerful Path which points out the way in which the Divine Energy inherent in each individual is properly approached.
    The letter Tzaddi means fish hook, implying meditation, a process closely linked with the use of imagination. In these terms meditation is described not as taking-out of something, but as a putting-in (merging) of two streams of individual consciousness with the greater consciousness. And while this is a path of primal intuition, the vessels represent a separation and then reintegration of the Chokmah force (feelings and intuition, at this level) and Binah force (intellect). The symbolism of the fish hook in meditation is easily extended to the Tree of Life: The Hook (Tzaddi, the Star) is put into the waters of Mem (The Hanged Man) to catch the fish (Nun, Death). Water is, again, a symbol of consciousness. As we experiment with meditation and imaginative visualization, casting ourselves into the Universal Sea, we seek an understanding of the very processes of life and death.

this Path as the Natural Intelligence, suggesting the raw forces of nature attributed to Netzach.  for, as the text states of Tzaddi: "Through it is consummated and perfected the Nature of every existing thing beneath the Sun." the Star is the means of perfection; it is the method. The figure on this card is the most pure manifestation of the Great Mother at the level of the Personality, and prior to its enclosure in matter. For this reason it is completely unveiled: it is the perfection of the physical form of nature, i.e., of "every existing thing under the Sun," meaning below the level of Tiphareth. This is the same figure first found in the Empress, robed and crowned; it is the same figure as The High Priestess: it is the same figure  found in the Universe.
    In the Waite card the urns are pouring their substance onto earth and water . He points out that only in the lower cup are there rectangular forms and says that "In this may be discovered the doctrine which asserts that the blindness of humanity to all the beauty and wonder of the Universe is due to this illusion of straightness."
    The correct Hebrew title of this card is the Stars, rather than the Star.
    There are many Qabalistic ways in which the Emperor (Heh) and the Star (Tzaddi) correspond (and Crowley switched them around).
    The airy sign Aquarius, associated with peace, love and inspiration, is given to this Path. In the ancient world, Saturn was said to govern Aquarius, which refers us again to Binah and, in fact, to the Universe. Here it should be clear that the Star relates to a great many more Paths than most other Keys and, as such, is of special importance. Crowley stated the reason for this: "here the Universe is resolved into its ultimate elements."
    This card is attributed to the letter He', as has been explained elsewhere. It refers to the Zodiacal sign of Aquarius, the water- bearer. The picture represents Nuith, our Lady of the Stars.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 S_star10

The figure of the goddess is shown in manifestation, that is, not as the surrounding space of heaven, shown in Atu XX, where she is the pure philosophical idea continuous and omniform. In this card she is definitely personified as a human-seeming figure; she is represented as bearing two cups, one golden, held high above her head, from which she pours water upon it. (These cups resemble breasts, as it is written: "the milk of the stars from her paps; yea, the milk of the stars from her paps").

The Universe is here resolved into its ultimate elements. Behind the figure of the goddess is the celestial globe. Most prominent among its features is the seven-pointed Star of Venus, as if declaring the principal characteristic of her nature to be Love. From the golden cup she pours this ethereal water, which is also milk and oil and blood, upon her own head, indicating the eternal renewal of the categories, the inexhaustible possibilities of existence.
    The left hand, lowered, holds a silver cup, from which also she pours the immortal liquor of her life. (This liquor is the Amrita of the Indian philosophers, the Nepenthe and Ambrosia of the Greeks, the Alkahest and Universal Medicine of the Alchemists, the Blood of the Grail; or, rather, the nectar which is the mother of that blood. She pours it upon the junction of land and water. This water is the water of the great Sea of Binah; in the manifestation of Nuith on a lower plane, she is the Great Mother. For the Great Sea is upon the shore of the fertile earth, as represented by the roses in the right hand corner of the picture. But between sea and land is the "Abyss", and this is hidden by the clouds, which whirl as a development of her hair: "

It will be seen that every form of energy in this picture is spiral. Zoroaster says, "God is he, having the head of a hawk; having a spiral force". It is interesting to notice that this oracle appears to anticipate the present Aeon, that of the hawk-headed Lord, and also of the mathematical conception of the shape of the Universe
    "I give unimaginable joys on earth: certainty, not faith, while in life, upon death; peace unutterable, rest, ecstasy; nor do I demand aught in sacrifice."

7 of Cups
    Cups represent the Water element and love, passivity and formlessness. In Tarot the Cups are associated with love, flowing emotions, feeling, optimism, imagination, joy, peace and harmony but also with deception.
    The Sevens relate to victory, risk taking, danger and courage.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R2910

Waite’s card shows a person imagining seven Cups, filled with their hopes and fears. The danger here is daydreaming and not basing yourself in the real world. This can also be a card of choices or movement between different aspects of your life.  
    Astrological Correspondence
    Venus in Scorpio (Nov 12 – Nov 22). Ruled by Mars and Pluto, Mercury exalted.  A challenging mix, these people are often extremely negative in their sexuality. They can be deep feeling with magnetic charm, or jealous, hurtful, hateful and immoral. . Passionate, courageous, strongly-sexed, revengeful, brutal, aggressive and sensual.

Qabalah - Golden Dawn
    Lord of Illusory Success. Resides in Netzach (7) on the Tree of Briah.
    Netzach -  Victory - The Sphere of Venus. Suffers difficulties, weakness, imbalance and illusion. Netzach, the Sphere of Venus, with Hod, the Sphere of Mercury, represent force and form on a lower arc, Netzach represents instincts and the emotions and Hod represents the concrete mind. In the macrocosm they represent two levels of the process of the concretion of force into form. In Netzach force is still relatively free-moving, being bound only into exceedingly fluidic and ever-shifting and in Hod taking on for the first time definite and permanent form, though of an exceedingly tenuous nature.  All mind is group-mind in Netzach, but in Hod the human mind has its beginnings. It is the Netzach factor in ourselves that is the basis of our instincts, each of which, in their unintellectualized essence, gives rises to instinctive reflexes. A sphere of feeling, instincts and desires. An emotional sphere of the creative mind, inspiring artists and dancers and musicians. (Symbols: Lamp and girdle, the rose.)

Briah the creative world, the mental plane, Ruach, corresponds to mental level, Cups in Tarot
    Venus is not well dignified in Scorpio and Venus also rules Netzach, which is also difficult and imbalanced. Add the aggression of Mars to this mix and the divinatory meaning of this becomes apparent.

Venus in Scorpio is extremely intense and emotional, often involving deceit. Sometimes this is dissipation, a wallowing in emotions, or a self-deception. It can certainly be a card of egocentricity and selfishness.
    Victory is possible but may be illusionary or there could be a deception at the point of apparent victory. Vanity, lust, lying, unfulfilled promises, illusions, errors, deception.
    This card represents the working of Venus in the sphere of mind, where her influence is by no means conducive to clear-sightedness. We believe what we want to believe when we are under the influence of Venus. Upon this plane her motto might well be "Love is blind."
    Netzach is Venus (Victory) in Briah, the creative world of pure intellect and Netzach is a fiery sphere, not well placed in watery Briah. Venus is not well dignified in Scorpio , there is much self deception.
    Netzach in Venus has green as its colour...Chesed is blue and Tiphareth are yellow, and these energies are combined into green.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_010

Crowley implies a great warning in his card Debauch. His lotuses have become ugly and slimy, a perversion of the sacrament of the Cup in Six, possibly brought about by the inflation of ego. Thus, the divinatory meaning of the card is error, illusion and illusionary success
    Lying, promises unfulfilled, illusion, deception, error, success not retained, violence against women, deception in love, delusions of a drug addict, a bad idea, sinking into the mire. “This is one of the worst ideas that one can have, its mode is passion and its goal is madness. There is almost something suicidal about this card.”

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:05 pm

Huge thanks Vidya!
    I will take some time to read through and process this.

Lionhawk likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:14 pm

Yeah, A lot of repetition in there, it will clean up okay I think.. I did say I had butchered my manuscript  lol! .. and I never got round to tidying it up..

Also, the 7 Cups, above, has more attributes on the tarot wheel, I didnt include.

This above will tidy up ok when I finally get round to posting that section.

You may well need the whole package to interpret this.

Maybe oxy and lionheart would take issue with some of the egyptian references? I claim no expertise. I just pulled it all together.

At the end of the day these are universal energies. ! Transferable between different systems.

They are nice cards....

and venus in scorpio? Even my mother warned me about such women Wink

mudra, ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:28 pm

Vidya , I am curious, would one want  to summarize the above in a few lines what would you say of Clearwater's tarot cards for example ?
    Can this even be done at all ?
    I am a little overwhelmed by the amount of information there and feel a need to simplify.
    But I am like that the simpler it is the best it works for me.
    It seems to me each paragraph above is something to decode in its own.
    I would need someone to translate them for me.

For example:

8. JusticeWaite: This is Karma, Eternal Justice and Balance. Strength and Force, but arrested as in the act of judgement.  legal proceedings, a court of law, a trial at law, seeing harmony,  Justice, decision, getting what you deserve, a lesson learnt, absolute honesty, balance, an indication that nothing can save you except yourself.

The feminine complement of the Fool, justice, the act of adjustment, suspending action pending the outcome of a, lawsuits, marriage, engagement and political treaties.
    Tarot Justice is not blind, its vision is presumed to be perfect, seeing inner realities revealed by the light of Truth.
    True Justice does not punish or reward, it simply compensates conditions of unbalance
    Colours in this Path: Emerald Green
    The white (which actually represents pure brilliance) is Kether, while purple is the colour of Chesed in Atziluth.  
    yellow, meaning Tiphareth.
    blues refer to Jupiter on this path.

What do these 3 different paragraph exactly mean ?
    How could one use them practically.
    What are these colors about ? Again what use do they have  ?
    Etc...

If it even could hold in one Iku as a start I would be happy  
    The general flavour I mean 😊🙏😊

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:36 pm

Yes mudra, it is easily possible to provide a short summary. Or a medium summary, or any summary. This info is way above most folks heads. And presently out of context. I hope it makes more sense when I have posted all the sections after cleaning them up.

I do hope to sort it all out in a meaningful way. Folk will need to take it away and read /digest what they want.

Essentially any description of the 3 cards will work.  Outer card is Star, Inner is Justice, Adjustment and minor cards, facets are given by the 7 Cups.

I have absolutely no time to do this now. I did offer a cut and paste before I even knew what I was posting.

It looks a much bigger job than I anticipated.

The colours are from the golden dawn system. The entire tarot was colour coded by them !

it all relates to the tree of life

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:40 pm

colours approx , from my sketchbook!

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Tol_mi12

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:00 pm

The tarot is a coded representation of the esoteric religions. It is a massively complex subject. Just as yoga is a massively complex system. In order to make things simple you have to understand it.. then it can be conveyed at any level.

The above drawing is a summary! Its the path of the fool. See where the dragons body goes over a line (not under it).. it is a sequence. All these paths and all these circles on the tree of life have tarot references. They show you how to cross the abyss, to reach advaita, non duality.

All these paths have energies attributed to them. A pathway to the higher awareness.

It is a massive subject.

I will try and walk you through it, but I need time. Wands are posted. I will post the rest of the minor arcana, and then I will introduce the major. The above horror dump is guide to the size of the task..

This would be the equivalent to jnana yoga, and that is one of the hardest ways to self realization, defeating monkey using monkey.. not a path for everyone, but it was my way..

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:11 pm

Maybe what we need is a glossary of terms. It looks like a new understanding is in a different language. Maybe the Tree of Life would be a good place to start?

mudra and ClearWater like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:55 pm

It is complicated and not easy in sections.

step 1. Know what the tarot wheel does and how to use it.
    step 2. read the tree of life introduction.There is the glossary
    step 3 ignore my clearwater card post,it is too much too soon.

the plan is the same

1. tarot wheel posted
    2. TOL posted
    3, Wands posted.

these three posts were consecutive

next i will post
    4, cups
    5, swords
    6.pentacles

then court cards

then major arcana

then we can discuss Wink

mudra likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:07 pm

first 3 tarot posts mirrored here

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10677-no-nabs-mist-tarot-the-summary#156402

this has to be understood first. You need the basic terms and concepts.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:54 pm

I will work on Clearwater's cards as if i were reading for myself or someone. It will take me some days, I will run it in the background..

It will give one idea of how the cards can be used.

I actually understand what I posted above, the major arcana! and it has been more than 10 years.

The crux is the tree of life, as this is the structure upon which the tarot has been placed. The tree of life is a universal tool, just like maths. the TOL is a diagrammatic version of the universe and everything. The Tarot are pictorial representations of esoteric concepts, universal energies

Its not too difficult to learn, and then it a most useful tool, and ultimately flexible and interchangeable so for example, mars = male energy = egotism = red = gebruah = aries = asmita etc etc (at a basic level)

But ultimately, even if you are interested in the mystical path, unless you wish to delve deeper into esoteric philosophies it may not be worth the effort to learn. Anything can be used for divination, and the waite cards are easy to use for this purpose. The card order is irrelevant.

If you are interested in achieving any form of 'higher awareness', or have mystical ambitions, or want to know the real tarot, then it is worth the effort to learn, It is not that difficult. I am sure there must be lots of links to the TOL and tarot.. to give an idea while i populate the mists with my missive.

I am not actively seeking any more mystical experiences at the present time. I am content to build my farm, I do not use tarot or the TOL in my current day to day, I dont read for myself or others. I am not interested in taking my studies of the kabbalah any further,

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:16 pm

I will say clearwater, those are remarkably balanced cards. Very level. With an even better impression given to those around you.

Look on the tarot wheel. 7 cups... (mudra is 6 cups) .. Now ruled by the knight of wands. We are going to call him the king of wands. But kings are powerful male energy and wands are powerful male energy. He is fire of fire...

i reckon he can even pull venus out of that mess she got herself into in scorpio..

nice cards !

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:22 pm

Thank You LionHawk

I appreciate Alex Collier , a wise man indeed with a good Heart, the Consciousness  of core being.
    No arrogance, the peace of Old. A kindred soul.
    I will listen to some more   Flowers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:50 pm

LionHawk wrote on Sat 18 2021

I learned a major lesson on that front. If you have something to say to me, you can say it in Public. If you can't do that, then it isn't worth saying. Don't bother sending me a P.M. because I won't open it. And if you send me something to my home email, I'll just delete it. I'm not in high school anymore. Also for the record, despite what lies may be out there, I do not object to being challenged. In fact, I invite that. As long as you keep your emotional body in check and you are respectful. I don't mind mixing it up because it makes it for an interesting exchange. You respect my path and I will most certainly respect yours. If you need assistance, I will give you the shirt off my back. I have also never charged for any services rendered. I see spirituality as priceless. Meaning in the context of no price. And if I do something for you, please have some dignity and be a little bit grateful, instead of stabbing me in the back. If you can't do that, then take a hike and do it yourself. Some folks really know how to show their arrogant butts. Life is too short to be playing these kinds of games. If I'm not mistaken, we are all volunteers and on that note alone, if you have any expectations of having others do it for you, best get a life and do it yourself. As they say, put your money where your mouth is. I'm just being forthright. Again, I'm not the enemy here. Grow up! And that's that! IMHO. Does anyone here have a problem with that? Here's your chance to get it off your chest. Enough said.

When I read the above I thought " If I was still having issues with you LionHawk I would consider the above an honorable proposal and I would take the offer to come forward to settle things and restore understanding "  This would take courage on both sides but it would a noble deed that served a noble cause, peace.  

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:02 pm

That's because you are not a sadistic spirit or another way of saying it, a spirit with sadistic tendencies. You also don't have a yellow stripe running down your back. You respect life and you reflect that with your heart. There's a whole lot of love there. cheers So here is some music. Farewell

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:51 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Oxy, did you have a bad couple of days or what? I mean slapping people in the face and saying things that are not true as to those who care about you, to me, raises alarms. What is bothering you to such a degree that you would say that you don't like the direction this website is going? Where is it going? Just for you...

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Viewer.php?img=bach_terminator_lobo_lobofakes-650x749DBP7YP

Lionhawk, I mostly repost old-posts and then modify them for interest and clarification. The Missing Link The "website direction" sentence was from a couple of years ago and I didn't edit it out for current relevance but it sort of stands (for different reasons). It was half-hearted then, as it is now. A forum-member called me out at the time (but I won't state who that was). Then, I combined some funny monkey images and videos, mostly because of recent monkey-business. Anyway, I guess I consciously and subconsciously needle all-sides to create a strange brew of religious and political science-fiction (which probably angers all concerned and unconcerned). It doesn't take much to set people off. My ongoing internet-war sometimes seems therapeutic regarding my hamstrung-misery but it probably makes things worse, which is why I continue to attempt to go incognito. I continue to wish for some insider-types (such as Agents and/or Jesuits) to provide some sort of a detailed analysis of at least one (or some) of my threads, perhaps in a neutral boardroom setting. A printed-copy would be splendiferous, but fat-chance of that happening. These guys tend to not reveal things. They like it that way. BTW, that's a cool video. I played that Bach piece (BWV 565) on some very-cool pipe-organs (back in the good-old days). I had keys to these organs. Pipe-organs are a mixed-bag. They're too-expensive and difficult to properly maintain. The organ / building combinations are usually unsatisfactory. The organist / composition combinations are usually mismatched. The audience understanding and appreciation is problematic. Still, under the proper circumstances, the results are profoundly-exquisite. I've listened-to and spoken-with some of the best organists in the world. I even took lessons from two or three of them. Still, I think what troubles me presently was present decades ago, which militated against my success in mastering the King of Instruments (and most everything else in my pathetic life). I mostly just appreciate the best and brightest. My current hamstrung-misery is often unbearable. I guess we all have our crosses to bear.

I'm a big fan of Johann Sebastian Bach. Actually, performing Bach trumps listening to Bach. There's nothing quite like performing (by memory) the Toccata and Fugue in D-minor by J.S. Bach (BWV 565) on a 50 foot-tall, 4-keyboard, tracker-action, French-Romantic Pipe-Organ (Rieger) at 10PM in a dark and empty church!! I spent way too-much time doing this!! The organ looked like Darth Vader, and we share the same initials (DV)!! David Bowman + Peter Venkman = David Venkman = Darth Vader?? A couple of years ago, I received a call from the exclusive community where Skywalker Ranch resides. I missed the call, and didn't call back, but I wonder as I wander.  

Bach is often performed on poor-instruments in a pathetic-manner and is listened-to by people who don't understand and appreciate Bach. Churches are often poorly designed and have horrible organs and acoustics!! The agnostics are terrible!! I actually recommend converting the keyboard-music of Bach into choral-music, and even performing it in rock 'n roll contexts!! Virgil Fox was a pioneer in getting the organ out of the church, and into the rock-concert hall!! He was formerly the organist at the Riverside Church in New York City. Fred Swann was his protégé. Fred was the organist-choirmaster at the Crystal Cathedral when I sang in the morning-choir. Virgil Fox was instrumental in the creation of the Hazel Wright Pipe-Organ at the Crystal Cathedral. What Would Cameron Carpenter Play??

But honestly, I'm presently leaning toward the music of Dietrich Buxtehude. Bach walked 200 miles to hear Buxtehude play!! I spent way-too much time playing the music of Dietrich Buxtehude in a small Roman Catholic Church with a small Tracker-Action Pipe-Organ. What Would David Rothe Play?? Probably 90% of pipe-organ music is ultimately unsatisfying because of poor-organs, poor-acoustics, poor music-selection, poor stop-selection, poor-interpretation, poor-recordings, and the utter lack of audience-appreciation. But the remaining 10% is hard to beat, especially when one is actually participating in the production of music which is extremely difficult to properly-perform. I used to study Nietzsche and Schweitzer, interspersed with playing Bach and Buxtehude. This is probably as it should be. In practical-terms the choral-music of Bach and Buxtehude should probably dominate the instrumental-music, with massive-doses of audience and congregational participation. Try it, and you'll like it!!

I'm making no preparations for Armageddon, Martial-Law, and the End of the World. I'll probably stay right where I am until the Reptilians, the Communists, the Catholics, the United Nations, and Whom It May Concern come to take me away to the FEMA Camp (or worse). I'm joking and serious. I grew-up in an organization which officially taught the immanent End of the World, decade after decade, century after century, and the faithful are still expectantly waiting. The New Testament teaches the Immanent Second Coming of Christ and the End of the World 2,000 Years Ago, and Christianity glosses over this glaring problem. I live in an area which is highly militarized, and if WWIII breaks-out they'll probably take-out where I live in the first-wave of All-Out WMD Murder and Mayhem. I live a quiet life of desperation. I'll die of natural causes in a few years, and dying early might even be a blessing in disguise. I just hope we as a Species and Civilization get our heads out of our @$$es soon enough to save our Unrepentant @$$es. Hope Springs Eternal.

Here is yet another version of Here a Little, There a Little, Minimal-List Judeo-Christianity: Reading the 150 Psalms and 21 Epistles in a variety of translations, straight-through, over and over. Scholars quibble over the Genuine v Fraudulent Pauline-Epistles, but why not simply refer to the 21 Epistles of Romans to Jude as a unified and indivisible group?? The Whole Psalms and Epistles?? I keep seeking a Biblical-Solution in a very passive manner. I'm too miserable and hamstrung to do any significant research, publication, and debate. I'm truly stuck in the muck on the sidelines as my situation worsens in an exponential manner. This is the inconvenient truth. But what if I don't need to lead or win?? What if I simply need to watch, listen, experience, and learn in a mostly private manner?? A Bilderberg organizer said he was sure the Bilderberg attendees did NOT run the world. He suggested that humanity ran humanity (but not in those words). What if HAL and/or SAL facilitates humanity running humanity?? What if WE Seal Our Fate?? What if Our Divorce from God is Permanent and Irreversible?? What if HAL and/or SAL is a Proxy-God Direct-Democracy Matrix-Mediatrix??  

There is a physical, mental, spiritual, social, economic, political, and religious "sweet-spot" which I know exists, yet which I have failed to achieve. I had a college roommate who spoke of a certain group of students who had highly educated medical professional parents and who had a certain "something" which was superior to what we had. These students were overachievers yet were quite casual and cultured. I was envious. Was that a sin?? One of these students read a complete set of encyclopedias from cover to cover. In retrospect, I think their parents might have been Top One-Percent Movers and Shakers (in general) who were close to the "Way Things REALLY Work". I think this might be a good thing and a bad thing SIMULTANEOUSLY. Recently, I happened upon a video of a former classmate who I knew was going places and belonged to this particular group of overachievers, namely NYC Mayoral-Candidate, Loree Sutton. There is something significant to a Dynamic Equilibrium Between the Medical-Military-Money Complex and the Prevention-Peace-Philanthropy Complex. Why couldn't the Rich Young Ruler have his cake (and eat it too)?? Who Created the "Monkey-Mind"?? Did They "Screw-Up"?? OR Did Someone Screw-Up What the Creator Created??

Consider reading Deuteronomy, Job to Isaiah, Daniel, Luke, and Acts to Jude (31 Books) straight-through, over and over, in a variety of translations and contexts. Notice my continued contextual-superimposition. Context is Determinative. What Would Dr. Joseph Fletcher Say?? I spoke privately with Dr. Fletcher about Christianity. He thought it was BS, but I was a bit more charitable, especially regarding patristics. What Would Dr. Joseph Farrell Say?? What Would a Renegade French-Jesuit Organist Play at St. Ouen in Rouen, France?? What Would a Vatican Exorcist Say?? What Would Corrado Balducci Do?? 'RA' Told Me That Demonic-Possession Often Resulted from Reading Hostage to the Devil by Father Malachi Martin. I Never Read It But I Read The Keys of This Blood. I Overheard a Stranger Saying That Father Martin Was Fatally Pushed. I Know Someone Who Was Pushed Twice by Unseen Hands. The First Time with Broken Bones. The Second Time Nearly Fatally. I Believe I Have Been Harassed (But NOT Possessed) by Nefarious Forces (Which Might Include Neurotoxins, Nanobots, Chip-Implants, Mind-Wiring, and Soul-Scalping). I Honestly Don't Know What Has Been Done to Me. I Honestly Don't Know What Has Been Done to All of Us. Consider Theodicy, Original-Sin, Responsibility, Freedom, and Eschatology (For Starters). I'm Leaning Toward The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Exercise in Nature as a Pragmatic-Ecumenical Middle-Way for Completely-Ignorant Fools in Modernity. Beware of Spiritual-Quicksand. What If the Whole-World Has Been Deceived for Thousands of Years?? What If All We, Like Sheep, Have Gone Astray?? None is Righteous?? No?? Not One?? Consider Righteous-Repentance Before It Is Too-Late. Does the Substitutionary-Atonement Involve Human-Sacrifice?? Is the Mass an Unbloody-Sacrifice?? Is There a Substantial Body of Evidence to Substantiate Transubstantiation?? Should We Simply Forgive Ourselves and Sin No More?? A Catholic-Priest Told Me I Was Too Hard On Myself. Why Did Jesus Have to Die?? Some of This Stuff is Deeper Than You Think. I've Taken a Road Less Travelled in My Threads But I Wish I Hadn't. I Hoped That Adequate Answers Might Be Forthcoming But That Didn't Fracking Happen. Now I Go Incognito, Praying Without Ceasing, As I Do Justly, Love Mercy, and Walk Humbly With My God.

I'll do my best to "Hang in There!" How 'bout "Go with God!" I learned that one from an Episcopal Rector (Harvard Divinity School) I worked with a few years ago. Perhaps the Universe-System is Legitimate and Righteous on a Macro-Level. Perhaps the Solar System is Illegitimate and Unrighteous on a Micro-Level. I certainly don't know, but I'm sensing a rigged-system, especially in view of Earth-History (or what little we really know about it) but the Veil is Being Lifted, Revealing Every Secret Thing, Going Back Thousands, Millions, or even Billions of Years. Just a Hypothesis. I Appreciated the Pep-Rally. It was Profoundly Inspirational. Perhaps Success (at the highest levels) involves Dealing with the Devil by Signing the Dotted-Line to Sell One's Soul to Satan. Supposedly that's who runs the whole-show on this God-Forsaken Planet. Deception Seems to be the Coin of the Realm. Again, Just a Hypothesis. Perhaps My Role Has Been (and Is) Observational and Conceptual. What if, by some quirk of the universe, I won the Universe-Lottery and became an Emissary-Warden of one or two Solar-Systems for one or two Centuries?? The Secret of Success for the Inner-Winner is Understanding and Appreciating Everyone and Everything, Competing Without Ceasing With Positive Response Ability, and a Game-Show, Talk-Show, Lawyer-Like Approach to Life, the Universe and Everything.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Hal_9000_and_sal_9000_by_mabelromero-d5qq4vt.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.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
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Darth-vader
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Pacific-union-college-Most-Beautiful-College-Campuses-Rural-Areas
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Il_570xN.320304723
    "I Love BWV 565!!"
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 7f1a4f04b14f1ce57ed53c19d7c46d08

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:29 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:I will say clearwater, those are remarkably balanced cards. Very level. With an even better impression given to those around you.

Look on the tarot wheel. 7 cups... (mudra is 6 cups) .. Now ruled by the knight of wands. We are going to call him the king of wands. But kings are powerful male energy and wands are powerful male energy. He is fire of fire...

i reckon he can even pull venus out of that mess she got herself into in scorpio..

nice cards !

Sound like I'm a hot mess enclosed in a tidy wrapper, lmao!

Thank you again sir!  This is going well beyond what I had expected, and I'm very grateful for the time you're investing into it.  

I have always been very fascinated and largely ignorant when it comes to Tarot, Astrology, and things of that ilk, so the information your'e sharing is definitely appreciated.  Looking forward to learning a lot!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:34 am

mudra wrote:
    LionHawk wrote on Sat 18 2021

I learned a major lesson on that front. If you have something to say to me, you can say it in Public. If you can't do that, then it isn't worth saying. Don't bother sending me a P.M. because I won't open it. And if you send me something to my home email, I'll just delete it. I'm not in high school anymore. Also for the record, despite what lies may be out there, I do not object to being challenged. In fact, I invite that. As long as you keep your emotional body in check and you are respectful. I don't mind mixing it up because it makes it for an interesting exchange. You respect my path and I will most certainly respect yours. If you need assistance, I will give you the shirt off my back. I have also never charged for any services rendered. I see spirituality as priceless. Meaning in the context of no price. And if I do something for you, please have some dignity and be a little bit grateful, instead of stabbing me in the back. If you can't do that, then take a hike and do it yourself. Some folks really know how to show their arrogant butts. Life is too short to be playing these kinds of games. If I'm not mistaken, we are all volunteers and on that note alone, if you have any expectations of having others do it for you, best get a life and do it yourself. As they say, put your money where your mouth is. I'm just being forthright. Again, I'm not the enemy here. Grow up! And that's that! IMHO. Does anyone here have a problem with that? Here's your chance to get it off your chest. Enough said.

When I read the above I thought " If I was still having issues with you LionHawk I would consider the above an honorable proposal and I would take the offer to come forward to settle things and restore understanding "  This would take courage on both sides but it would a noble deed that served a noble cause, peace.  

Mudra, if you truly see the above as "an honorable proposal" imho you are not as insightful as you appear to be. I have no intention of giving in to this obvious manipulation - by either of you - so please give it a rest. "Loving detachment" is NOT what I'm seeing from Lionhawk and, apart from posting this to make myself clear, I won't be participating any further on this thread, or maybe anywhere at all on the forum (although I would miss chatting to Vidya and some others)!

Sorry Lionhawk if your ego can't handle being ignored ie not being able to continue spouting your vitriol at me. I got enough of that in the past from you thank you very much. Enjoy the peace and truly let it go.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:44 am

ClearWater wrote:
    Sound like I'm a hot mess enclosed in a tidy wrapper, lmao!

Thank you again sir!  This is going well beyond what I had expected, and I'm very grateful for the time you're investing into it.  

I have always been very fascinated and largely ignorant when it comes to Tarot, Astrology, and things of that ilk, so the information your'e sharing is definitely appreciated.  Looking forward to learning a lot!

Far from it. The major cards are the important ones. The scorpio reference is not 'tarot' but astrology.. just a muse..

but venus in scorpio.. well, she should know better at her age lol!

but the major arcana are solid, well balanced.. i need to look more on the tree of life, I am not familiar with these cards in the personal sense.. I meet a lot of fools and chariots..

it is also going way beyond what I expected (not your cards -the manuscript dump).. i think eye strain is the biggest hurdle. It takes a long time to post in here using the editor. I am trying to compose the forum syntax in my document so i can post directly in here.

But hey, I am happy to share, it will just take me a while.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:11 am

Allow me to bring some love into the Bridge Way :

Cups

Ace of Cups

Cups represent the Water element and love, passivity and formlessness. In Tarot the Cups are associated with love, emotions, feeling, optimism, imagination, joy, peace and harmony but also with deception.

The Aces represent the elements in their pure form, representing the roots, or fountainheads of the four elements; all the other minor arcana are but facets of the Ace. Crowley describes the Aces as ‘seeds’ of the element. There would be no creation if the elements remained in their pure form (or as seeds), for creation to occur the base elements must be combined, or to continue the metaphor, the seeds must germinate and grow.
    In divinatory terms Aces describe the basic quality of the suit (element) and the root of creation. They represent opportunity.
    the Ace of Cups represents love in its highest form.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R2310

Waite depicts the Holy Grail (opposite the Holy Lance which is the Ace of Wands) with the dove and holy wafer clearly symbolized. In divinatory readings this cards symbolises love, happiness and joy.  

With the Princess of Cups it rules one quarter of the zodiac, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and the land masses of the Pacific.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Root of the Powers of Water.  Resides in Kether on the Tree of Briah
    Kether  - the Absolute – Sphere of Pluto, very strong. - In Kether there is no form but only pure being,  never in actual manifestation. It is a higher dimension, a different order of being. In Kether there is no division, no opposites, it is the One and existed before there was any reflection of itself. It is. utterly inert, pure being without activity;  activity begins in Chokmah.
    Briah the creative world, the mental plane, Ruach, corresponds to mental level, Cups in Tarot
    This is an all-encompassing Maternal Force, symbolized by Water which pours dynamically from the Cup, but becomes calm and stable beneath.
    The Ace of cups represents the unfolding of Divine Consciousness.  The Dove  is a symbol of Venus as the Great Mother, who produces the Earth..
    White brilliance is the colour of Kether in the world of Briah, and white is made up of all colours.. also symbolic of the One Source.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_011

Crowley's version of the card emphasizes the element of Water in its most secret and original form; the primordial card in the essential form of the Holy Grail. The wave encloses and directs pure consciousness.

It is the female compliment of the Ace of Wands. Fertility, productiveness, beauty, pleasure and happiness.

2 of Cups
    The twos show union, connection, duality, dialogue but also friction and  opposites.

Cups represent the Water element and love, passivity and formlessness. In Tarot the Cups are associated with love, flowing emotions, feeling, optimism, imagination, joy, peace and harmony but also with deception.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R2410

Waite’s card shows a man and a woman, each holding a cup. This card is actually a lesser version of the Lover’s card, the 6th Major Arcana. Duality is expressed in the form of the caduceus, which is beneath a winged lion. This card heralds the beginning of a relationship or shows love between two people. The card can also indicate success in a business relationship.

Venus in Cancer (Jun 21 – Jul 1). Ruled by the Moon, Jupiter exalted. Motherhood, suffering mood swings, extremely emotional person, sensitive, susceptible, someone who needs to see love reciprocated, loyal, romantic, tender, sympathetic, shy, timid, easily flattered and possessive.
    The twos always represent the Word and the Will and in the suit of water this is love. Venus is happy to be in Cancer and Cancer is very receptive to Venus, the moon rules all of this and Jupiter’s good luck presides over this happy arrangement.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Love. Resides in Chokmah on the Tree of Briah.
    Chokmah -  Wisdom – Sphere of Neptune - very strong -  the supreme male concept. If we conceive of the Primordial Point which is Kether as being extended into the line which is Chokmah, we have an adequate symbolic representation. This energy, in a straight line  is essentially dynamic. It is, in fact, the primary dynamism, It is the Great Stimulator of the Universe. It is from Chokmah that Binah, the Third Sephirah, receives its influx of energy. The archetypal positive, primordial Maleness.

Water can only flow through the energy provided by the Chokmah-Fire. It is a joyous and loving partnership; Male and female energies in harmony, united. Can be a card of marriage.
    The realm of the zodiac in the creative world of Pure intellect. Perfect union of Father (Yod-fire) and Mother (Heh-water). Only through this harmonious marriage can the Primal Waters flow and reach the material earth.

Grey is the colour of Chokmah in Briah

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_012

Crowley’s card is called Love. Fish, generally, refer to the Goddess Venus, the Dolphin relating more specifically to Neptune and the Sun God Apollo . The card represents harmony of male and female.

The energy of Water in its highest form. Marriage, love, pleasure, harmony, masculine and feminine united

3 of Cups
    The Threes are the full expression of the suit (element) and represent a strong, secure and stable situation. T

Waite’s card shows three women dancing and holding up Cups. This card represents pure and lasting joy, a celebration, good fortune, emotional fulfilment or happiness.  It also shows the successful outcome of whatever venture has been undertaken. Some tarot readers associate this card with a birth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R2510

Mercury in Cancer (Jul 2 – Jul 11). Ruled by the Moon, Jupiter exalted. These people are imaginative, intuitive, impressionable and have a good memory but are also irrational, capricious, narrow-minded and prone to mood swings.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Abundance. Resides in Binah on the Tree of Briah.
    Binah - Understanding – Sphere of Saturn  - very strong, the supreme female concept. the great mother principle. Binah represents the female potency of the universe, as Chokmah represents the male, they are Positive and Negative; Force and Form. Each heads its Pillar, Chokmah at the head of the Pillar of Mercy, and Binah at the head of the Pillar of Severity. Chokmah without Binah, and Binah without Chokmah, are incomprehensible, for the pair are the functional unit, and not either of them function separately.
    Cancer is under the rulership of the Moon, and is Cardinal Water. It is, thus, in perfect affinity with Binah.

Black is the colour of Binah in Briah

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_013

Crowley’s  card is called Abundance.
    Crowley shows Water arising from one single Lotus, "the dark calm sea characteristic of Binah.” The cups are pomegranates, the fruit of Persephone to whom, with Demeter, the card is attributed.
    Crowley informs us that Mercury in Cancer represents the fulfilment of the Will of Love in abounding joy, it is the spiritual basis of fertility.
    Plenty, hospitality, eating and drinking, pleasure, dancing, pleasure, success, good luck and kindness. Good things in life, although enjoyed, should be distrusted.

4 of Cups
    The Fours indicate structure, solidity, inflexibility and order. They define and set boundaries. They define the suit (element) in actuality.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R2610

Waite shows a man sitting in front of three Cups, disinterested in the offer of a fourth cup and this card suggests apathy or shows somebody who feels bored and can only see the worthlessness of a situation. It can reflect a dull or uninspiring environment, or illness and depression.

Moon in Cancer (Jul 12 – Jul 21). Ruled by the Moon, Jupiter exalted. This represents a perfect relationship as the moon rules Cancer and life is good. Always having what you need: money, help, security etc. Keenly receptive, sensitive, domesticated or clannish, moody, unstable, unemotional.
    Qabalah / Golden Dawn

Lord of Blended Pleasure. This is Chesed in Briah,
    Chesed – Mercy -  The Sphere of Jupiter  - very strong. The rule of law, materialization. the beginning of manifested form - Actual manifestation, as our finite minds can conceive it, The loving father, the protector and preserver he  continues the work of Chokmah, organising and preserving that which the All-Father has begotten.  Chesedbuilds what Geburah destroys.

The energies of this card are very passive, almost indifferent as Waite's seated figure indicates. The meaning in divination is blended pleasure and success, receiving pleasure but mixed with some slight discomfort and anxieties.

Balanced but watery Briah is too passive. Mercy as a weakness. Moon rules cancer and adds to the passivity. So there is pleasure, but with problems.
    Chesed in Briah (Queen scale) is Blue, one of the 3 primary colours corresponding to the three Mother letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Blue is associated with Mem, which means water in Hebrew.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_014

Crowley  Luxury. The Moon naturally rules Cancer, and here its alternating flow is mitigated. It is a card of pleasure, but with reservations: all of the Cups hold water, but the uppermost ones overflow, while those beneath do not, suggesting pleasure coming to an end.
    The Moon is in its own house in Cancer and so is happy. Jupiter is exalted in Cancer and he also rules the fourth Sephirah, Chesed, so providing a double blessing and double good luck. Chesed is the first manifestation of the element, in this case water, although Crowley warns that the original purity has been lost below the abyss. He also warns that too much of a good thing is not a good thing and will not last, the seeds of decay are already set. However, enjoy the moment of Luxury, even if it cannot be trusted to last.

Receiving pleasure and kindness from others, but some discomfort therewith. A stationary period of happiness. It is too passive to represent perfect happiness and love and marriage are not implied by this card.  

5 of Cups

The Fives are usually bad news in a reading, they show loss, struggle, conflict, sorrow, challenges, crises and painful realities. Often they indicate an outside influence.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R2710

Waite’s card shows a man in a black cloak standing between three overturned and two upright Cups. He sees three overturned Cups in front of him but not the two upright Cups behind him. In divinatory terms this card shows loss, melancholy and disappointment. It can also show the acceptance or emotional reaction to loss, which is a first step in overcoming the problem and finding a new way forward. It can also show loss but something still remains. Waite suggests a marriage is still possible, but it will be a troubled union. Ill dignified this card suggests that the loss has not been yet been accepted and worries and sadness remain.

Mars in Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 1). Ruled by Mars and Pluto Mercury exalted.  This is a destructive combination and these people are hard to be around as they can hurt others. These people drive fast cars, take risks, drink heavily, seek thrills and are fascinated by death. They are passionate, courageous, strong-sexed, revengeful, brutal, aggressive and sensuous.
    Mars in Scorpio, also ruled by Mars. The anticipated pleasure is frustrated, and as Mercury is exalted in this card, this all happens rather more quickly than might otherwise have been expected.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Loss in Pleasure. Resides in Geburah on the Tree of Briah.
    Geburah – Strength, Severity – Sphere of Mars - strong but unbalanced. Motion, storm and stress Martial energy and destruction, not evil but a necessary purification – Geburah is the warrior king, armed with the  sword of righteousness,  going to war to protect his people. He is a slayer of dragons. Geburah is the Destroyer, the Lord of Fear and Severity, a force necessary to balance Chesed, the Lord of Love, and Netzach, the Lady of Beauty.
    Geburah in Briah is scarlet-red, red another primary colour associated with the Hebrew Mother letter, Shin, which represents the fire element.

“Disappointment”

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_015

Mars in the water Sign Scorpio produces an extremely emotional effect. Loss of that which is loved is symbolized by the once-full Cups in Crowley’s card. The watery nature of this card is totally disconsonant with the fiery nature of Geburah, and means the loss of pleasure. This is also one of the cards which can indicate death if the cards around it are supportive of this interpretation.
    Geburah is martial severity in the creative world of pure intellect. Gibran’s fire and male energy do not sit well here, the effect is disruption, loss of pleasure.
    Passionate, courageous, strong-sexed, revengeful, brutal, aggressive and sensuous. The inverted Pentagram shows the triumph of matter over spirit.
    Disappointment in love or marriage, unkindness of a friend, loss of friendship. Death. End of pleasure, sadness, treachery, deceit, ill-will, trouble and anxiety from all sources.

6 of Cups

The Sixes are a recovery after the stress of the Fives. They indicate communication, success, relationships and sharing.

Waite’s card shows a child passing a cup to a younger child. This is the card of happy memories, sharing and happiness. Looking back on a happy past can be helpful to the present, as long as we do not use this as an excuse not to deal with present situation. It can show somebody unwilling to deal with the present situation.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R2810

Sun in Scorpio (Nov 2 – Nov 11). Ruled by Mars and Pluto, Mercury exalted Strong willed and passionate people who can see deeply into others, it is hard to deceive these people. They are physically aggressive and their very nature is destructive. They are cynical and see the world as black and white. They can also be intense, passionate, secretive, enduring, brooding, vindictive and obstinate.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Pleasure.  Resides in Tiphareth on the Tree of Briah.
    Tiphareth – Beauty - Ruled by The Sun, strong and noble. Energy in complete balanced manifestation. solar beauty, healing and redemption. Tiphareth is a reflection of the Divine Light from Kether.
    From Kether it appears is a child; from Malkuth, a king. It is the stabilizing centre point of the TOL. Tiphareth is the Sun Centre, the son or prince born from the marriage of the great father principle and the great mother principle (Chokmah and Binah).
    It is the sphere of mysticism and mediates between the microcosm and the macrocosm; "As above, so Below’. Exoteric religions go no higher on the Tree of Life, Tiphareth is the focus of the Christian religion, as God is made manifest in form and dwells among us; i.e. comes within range of human consciousness. Tiphareth, the Son, "shows us" Kether, the Father.

Tiphareth one again restores balance and the sun shines once again on the water. The Sun is in Scorpio and the sun rules Tiphareth. Crowley informs us that this card represents the fulfilment of sexual will.
    This is Tiphareth in Briah, the influence of Tiphareth in the Mental World. As Tiphareth in Atziluth means Victory after effort, so Tiphareth in the Watery world means the beginning of pleasure.
    Tiphareth is the beauty of the sun in Briah, the creative world of pure intellect. The sun shines on the waters of the Earth, the beginning of pleasure.. and in Scorpio also sexual pleasure.. perhaps the beginning of pleasure depending on dignity.
    Yellow is the colour of Tiphareth in Briah, another Mother letter, Aleph representing the element of Air, the reconciler of Fire and Water..
    The three mother letters (and 3 primary colours) comprise the Ethical Triad of the Higher Self: Chesed, Geburah and Tiphareth.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_016

Crowley’s Pleasure shows partially-filled Cups and flowers emerging suggest the beginning of pleasure.
    Beginning of a wish, happiness, enjoyment, gain, the start of steady increase, pleasure, harmony, well-being.

7 of Cups

The Sevens relate to victory, risk taking, danger and courage.

Waite’s card shows a person imagining seven Cups, filled with their hopes and fears. The danger here is daydreaming and not basing yourself in the real world. This can also be a card of choices or movement between different aspects of your life.  

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R2911

Venus in Scorpio (Nov 12 – Nov 22). Ruled by Mars and Pluto, Mercury exalted.  A challenging mix, these people are often extremely negative in their sexuality. They can be deep feeling with magnetic charm, or jealous, hurtful, hateful and immoral. . Passionate, courageous, strongly-sexed, revengeful, brutal, aggressive and sensual.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Illusory Success. Resides in Netzach (7) on the Tree of Briah.
    Netzach ‘ensouls’ the ideas of Hod, she manifests the imaginary. A sphere of feeling, instincts and desires. An emotional sphere of the creative mind, inspiring artists and dancers and musicians.
    Venus is not well dignified in Scorpio and Venus also rules Netzach, which is also difficult and imbalanced. Add the aggression of Mars to this mix and the divinatory meaning of this becomes apparent.

Venus in Scorpio is extremely intense and emotional, often involving deceit. Sometimes this is dissipation, a wallowing in emotions, or a self-deception. It can certainly be a card of egocentricity and selfishness.
    Victory is possible but may be illusionary or there could be a deception at the point of apparent victory. Vanity, lust, lying, unfulfilled promises, illusions, errors, deception.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_017

This card represents the working of Venus in the sphere of mind, where her influence is by no means conducive to clear-sightedness. We believe what we want to believe when we are under the influence of Venus. Upon this plane her motto might well be "Love is blind."
    Netzach is Venus (Victory) in Briah, the creative world of pure intellect and Netzach is a fiery sphere, not well placed in watery Briah. Venus is not well dignified in Scorpio , there is much self deception.

Netzach in Venus has green as its colour...Chesed is blue and Tiphareth are yellow, and these energies are combined into green.
    Crowley implies a great warning in his card Debauch. His lotuses have become ugly and slimy, a perversion of the sacrament of the Cup in Six, possibly brought about by the inflation of ego. Thus, the divinatory meaning of the card is error, illusion and illusionary success
    Lying, promises unfulfilled, illusion, deception, error, success not retained, violence against women, deception in love, delusions of a drug addict, a bad idea, sinking into the mire. “This is one of the worst ideas that one can have, its mode is passion and its goal is madness. There is almost something suicidal about this card.”

8 of Cups

The Eights tend to show movement, but also opposition to movement. They can also indicate new beginnings and change..

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R3010

Waite’s card shows a person walking away from a structure made of Eight Cups. The card indicates it is time to leave, and perhaps to leave what was a stable situation. Ill dignified this card indicates a refusal to leave or lacking the courage to leave or change a situation.

Saturn in Pisces (Feb 19 – Feb 28). Ruled by Jupiter and Neptune, Venus exalted Saturn suggests structure and limitations and Pisces is other-worldly and a little lost and this blend leads to unrealistic structures, or lack of structure. It can refer to frustrations in life, but these very frustrations can give direction and purpose. People born in this period tend to be self-sacrificing, retiring, self-pitying, untidy and worrisome.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Abandoned Success Resides in Hod on the Tree of Briah. Saturn is very heavy and Pisces doesn’t offer any resistance to the weight and Mercury, who rules in Hod cannot rescue the situation. The waters are calm but stagnant.
    Hod – Splendour – The Sphere of Mercury. Suffers difficulties, weakness, imbalance and illusion. Hod is the sphere of the intellect or individual mind. Hod is often assigned Thoth (Hermes), the god of communication, magic, writing and science. Hod is the idea maker and Netzach puts the ideas into action.

This is Hod in Briah, the influence of Hod in the Mental World. Saturn in the Water Sign Pisces brings about subtle problems, and a certain introspection which manifests as a sense of disinterest with the material condition. The effect of water on Saturn is to produce discontent, the abandoned success, or decline of interest in anything which this card means. Crowley calls this card Indolence

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_019

Temporary success, but no further results. Journeying from place to place. Hod of Heh is a decline in interest.
    Mercury here brings self examination and introverted behaviour, abandoning success, creating disinterest.
    Hod in Briah is orange, mixing red (Geburah) and yellow (Tiphareth).. orange is the compliment of Blue (Chesed)
    Success abandoned, decline of interest, something discarded as soon as gained, journeying from place to place, seeking after riches, instability.

9 of Cups

The Nines show that something has been established, but often at a price; struggle, compromise and tension are indicated.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R3110

Waite has a well dressed and well fed man sits before a row of nine Cups. This card shows someone who has achieved what they wanted and who takes pleasure from having what they want. This card represents a good time in any situation, your dreams and wishes have come to fruition. A fulfilment of wishes.

Jupiter in Pisces (Mar 1 – Mar 10). Ruled by Jupiter and Neptune, Venus exalted. These people are compassionate, benevolent, genial and humorous or extravagant, unreliable and over–imaginative.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Material Happiness Resides in Yesod (9) on the Tree of Briah.
    Yesod –Foundation - The Sphere of The Moon. Stable, strong and supportive. A crystallization of energy. The foundation of the universe, established in its strength, which is very fluidic, in a continual state of flux and reflux, the element of Water, moon’s influence.
    Yesod is the sphere of ‘Ether of the Wise,’ a substance partaking of the nature of both mind and matter, it is the root of the ether of physics. The four elements of the ancients find their explanation in a fifth, the Ether, So in Yesod is the unmanifest fifth of the four elements of Malkuth.
    Yesod, gathers the energy from  all the other Sephiroth, and is the only transmitter of these energies to Malkuth, the physical plane.
    Once again stability is restored on the central column of the TOL, the moon further strengthening the idea of water. Jupiter is in Pisces and rules Pisces, a deeply fortunate combination. Venus looks over all of this and adds her love. A nice card and a happy one.

Here the benevolence of Jupiter, functioning through the water of Pisces, effects happiness and satisfaction in Malkuth. This is a card of pleasure and sensuality which should be compared with the 10 Cups, the success of which is more lasting.  
    Its colour is Violet, (Yesod in the queen scale of Briah). Violet is red (Geburah) plus blue (Chesed),  complimentary to yellow (Tiphareth); the moon is a reflection of the sun. This completes the Astral Triad of the personality on the TOL.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_018

Crowley’s  Happiness shows nine cups overflowing and arranged in a square intended to suggest Chesed-Jupiter and the perfection of Water force here. Yesod in Briah is the moon, a stable foundation, in the creative world of pure intellect, the equilibrium lost in the last 2 cards has been restored. The mercy of Jupiter is conducted through the calm waters of Pisces.
    Complete success, pleasure and happiness, wishes fulfilled, high minded – not easily satisfied with small and limited ideas. Good and generous nature but sometimes foolish. Water in its highest material manifestation.

10 of Cups

The Tens show completion, or the need to go beyond the present position. They can also indicate abundance.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 R3210

Waite shows a family in a countryside setting look up at a rainbow containing ten Cups. This is the 'happy family' card or it shows the joys of life (or a situation) in general.

Mars in Pisces (Mar 11 – Mar 20). Ruled by Jupiter and Neptune, Venus exalted.  These people are often unreasonable and unrealistic and just do things without consideration. They are driven by actions but are confused about themselves and others. They can have addictive personalities and are often intensely emotional, generous, temperamental, over-gushing, sensuous and unstable.
    Mars does not behave well in Pisces for he is disruptive and war like and she is calm and peaceful.

Qabalah / Golden Dawn
    Lord of Perfected Success.  Resides in Malkuth on the Tree of Briah.
    Malkuth – The Kingdom - The Sphere of The Earth, of form. This is the material world and a disaster in the sense of a complete loss of energy. It is the visible Universe, earth and the physical world,  the magic of nature, the subtle, psychic aspect of matter.
    It is divided into four quarters, which are assigned to the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water but likewise these are not earth, air, fire, and water as known to the physicists, but are the four conditions in which energy can exist, the so called ‘Elements of the Wise’.
    It is in the inertia of Malkuth that its virtue lies. All the other Sephiroth are in varying degrees mobile. Binah is the Superior Mother and Malkuth the Inferior Mother. That which had its inception in Binah has its culmination in Malkuth

Here is a situation where the generally understood astrological meaning of an aspect does not apply. In an astrological reading, Mars in Pisces, a watery sign, would signify a dispersal of energy and a degree of frustration. But the meaning here is that the fire of Mars causes the waters of the final sign of the Zodiac to rush furiously in Briah, bringing great success on the material plane. The happiness is "inspired from above."
    Permanent and lasting success, good fortune.

Malkuth (Earth) in Briah (creative world of pure intellect)..here the generally accepted Astrological Correspondences don’t apply, they are over-rided by the Sephirah.. so Mars now calms the waters rather than disturbing them..
    Malkuth in the scale of Briah has 4 colours, citrine (green and orange, Netzach and Hod), russet (orange and violet, Hod and Yesod) , olive (green and violet, Netzach and  Yesod) and black, which is a combination of all the colours on the TOL.....all the energies of the entire tree are now manifest.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 20 Cups_110

Matter settled, complete good fortune, permanent and lasting success. The divinatory meanings seem good, but Crowley had a deep suspicion of this card, Satiety . He wrote “There is something very sinister about this card, it is the craving of a drug addict. It is the final decent into illusion.”

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 pm