tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

mudra
    mudra

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  mudra Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:23 am

Regarding the idea of dimensions and anything that edges beyond the instrumental measurable world I like what Seth is pointing at here:

Seth: "...there are psychic customs as there are physical ones, religious and psychic dogmas, guided tours of consciousness in which you are told to follow a certain line or a certain program. You become afraid of your private interpretation of whatever reality you find yourself experiencing."

Seth: "You discover that the psyche has many aspects. While fully enjoying the physical aspect you find that there is some part of you left over, so to speak; and that part can travel into other realities. It can also then return, bringing the physically oriented self "snap­shots" of its journeys. These snapshots are usually interpreted in terms of your home program. Otherwise, they might make no sense to the physical self.

Throughout the ages people have taken such journeys. The snapshots are developed in the "darkroom" that exists between your world and those visited. The people who have journeyed into the unknown reality have always been adventurous. Yet many had already seen the snapshots sent to your world by others, and so they began to clothe their own original visions of their journeys in the guise of those other pictures. A group of handy ideas, concepts, and images then formed. The clear vision of such explorers became lost. Those travelers no longer tried to make their own original snapshots of the strange environments and realities through which they passed. It was easier to interpret their experiences through the psychic penny postcards.

(Pause at 9:59.) At one time these postcards represented initial original visions and individual interpretations. Later, how­ever, they began to serve as guidebooks consulted ahead of time. For instance: If you plan to travel to a distant country in your own world, you can find such publications to tell you what to expect. When you journey into other realities, or when your consciousness leaves your body, you can also rely upon guidebooks that program your activities ahead of time. Period.

Instead of telling you that you take an airplane from a certain airport at a certain time for a particular earthly destination, leaving one latitude and longitude and arriving at another set; instead of telling you that you leave your country for another ruled by a dictator, or a president, or by anarchy, they will tell you that you leave this astral plane for any one of a number of others, ruled as the case may be by lords or masters, gods and goddesses. Instead of pointing out to you, as in earthly travel booklets, the locations of art galleries and museums, they will direct you to the Akashic Records. Instead of leading you to the archaeological sites of your world (intently), and its great ruins of previous civilizations, they will tell you how to find Atlantis and Mu and other times in your past.

So you take a psychic guided tour into other realities; the unknown seems known, so that you are not an explorer after all, but a tourist, taking with you the paraphernalia of your own civilization, and beliefs that are quite conventional.

There are inner conventions, then, as there are outer ones. As the exterior mores try to force you to conform to the generally accepted ideas, so the interior conventions try to force you to make your inner experience conform to preconceived packaging.

There are good reasons for conventions. Generally, they help organize experience. If they are lightly held to and accepted, they can serve well as guidelines. Applied with a heavy hand they become unnecessary dogma, rigidly limiting experience. This applies to inner and outer activity. Conventions are the results of stratified and rigid "spontaneity." At one time, in your terms, each custom had a meaning. Each represented a spontaneous gesture, an indi­vidual reaction. When these become a system of order, however, the original spontaneity is lost, and you project an artificial order that serves to stratify behavior rather than to express it. So there are psychic customs as there are physical ones, religious and psychic dogmas, guided tours of consciousness in which you are told to follow a certain line or a certain program. You become afraid of your private interpretation of whatever reality you find yourself experiencing.

Ruburt has thus far insisted upon his private vision and his unique expression of the unknown reality as he experiences it, and so he brings back bulletins that do not agree with the conven­tional psychic line."

Unknown Reality Vol 2, Sess 714
    © L. Davies Butts

Also, regarding  mathematics I see them as a system holding together a commonly agreed universe.
    Once one steps into one's own universe though one's range of "usual" perceptions " are subject to distortions and the world takes other shapes, colors and forms where maths as we know them in the agreed upon universe, have no longer a reason to be .
    I link mathematics to the study and maintainance of  particles while  one's own universe deals with the exploration of what and how we transcend them into a universe of "miracles "and synchronicities, of spontaneous intuitive knowing  in contrast to the mathematical reasoning of knowing about .🙏💗

PS. I watched the Jim Woodford video.
    In my humble opinion the between lives area is that part of the mind one goes through when one has not integrated the dichotomies of good and evil while alive in the body and fully awoken to who they are. Ron Hubbard would call them between lives implants.
    The dichotomy is carried over in a archetypal form and one is then liable to be sent for other rounds on the merry go round as many times as necessary until one completely frees himself from the reincarnations game.

Last edited by mudra on Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:52 am

mudra wrote:
    Seashore wrote:Why is the Author of this thread listed as Morpheus when Post 1 is by Lionhawk?

Seashore LionHawk and Morpheus share a same flesh body whose earth name is Andy, Brooks twin flame and last companion.
    At times Andy likes to speak in LionHawk's beingness and others as Morpheus.
    He explained that somewhere but I am unable to refer that post to you.
    I personnally am more familiar with LionHawk than Morpheus.
    I guess Andy will explain himself to you why he chooses to do so .

Followed by:

Carol wrote: Although members are suppose to be limited to one avatar, the Lionhawk avatar was banned at the same time Brooks was.

I'm only familiar with members being banned.

I'm very confused.

Please explain.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:14 am

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:
    Seashore wrote:Why is the Author of this thread listed as Morpheus when Post 1 is by Lionhawk?

Seashore LionHawk and Morpheus share a same flesh body whose earth name is Andy, Brooks twin flame and last companion.
    At times Andy likes to speak in LionHawk's beingness and others as Morpheus.
    He explained that somewhere but I am unable to refer that post to you.
    I personnally am more familiar with LionHawk than Morpheus.
    I guess Andy will explain himself to you why he chooses to do so .

Followed by:

Carol wrote: Although members are suppose to be limited to one avatar, the Lionhawk avatar was banned at the same time Brooks was.

I'm only familiar with members being banned.

I'm very confused.

Please explain.

Member = Avatar

The only member who goes by their real name on Mists is me. Everyone else has an avatar.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:51 am

mudra wrote:Regarding the idea of dimensions and anything that edges beyond the instrumental measurable world I like what Seth is pointing at here:

[i]

Seth: "...there are psychic customs as there are physical ones, religious and psychic dogmas, guided tours of consciousness in which you are told to follow a certain line or a certain program. You become afraid of your private interpretation of whatever reality you find yourself experiencing."

Seth: "You discover that the psyche has many aspects. While fully enjoying the physical aspect you find that there is some part of you left over, so to speak; and that part can travel into other realities. It can also then return, bringing the physically oriented self "snap­shots" of its journeys. These snapshots are usually interpreted in terms of your home program. Otherwise, they might make no sense to the physical self.

(Pause at 9:59.) At one time these postcards represented initial original visions and individual interpretations. Later, how­ever, they began to serve as guidebooks consulted ahead of time. For instance: If you plan to travel to a distant country in your own world, you can find such publications to tell you what to expect. When you journey into other realities, or when your consciousness leaves your body, you can also rely upon guidebooks that program your activities ahead of time. Period.

So you take a psychic guided tour into other realities; the unknown seems known, so that you are not an explorer after all, but a tourist, taking with you the paraphernalia of your own civilization, and beliefs that are quite conventional.

--

Also, regarding  mathematics I see them as a system holding together a commonly agreed universe.
    Once one steps into one's own universe though one's range of "usual" perceptions " are subject to distortions and the world takes other shapes, colors and forms where maths as we know them in the agreed upon universe, have no longer a reason to be .

I link mathematics to the study and maintainance of  particles while  one's own universe deals with the exploration of what and how we transcend them into a universe of "miracles "and synchronicities, of spontaneous intuitive knowing  in contrast to the mathematical reasoning of knowing about .🙏💗

Remember Astral Traveler? He had many different out of body experiences that he shared.

One can also do heart math.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:10 am

I can understand the dimensions that Carol and mudra describe above.

The kabbalah offers a good model with the tree of life. Only in the lower of the 10 sephira, Malkuth, the sphere of Earth does physical manifestation occur. When all energy is lost, what is left is solid and material.

As the tree of life is ascended then the 'vibration' rate increases, the energy increases and there is nothing 'solid' / physical in these realms.

Raise your vibration rate is a bit new agey, but it summarises the situation. Higher consciousness /awareness /beings have more 'energy' a higher 'vibration'.

The tree of life could be quantified in terms of the 10 spheres..

So there is a coherent model.

My 'issue' with dimensions is what is being written about when numbers are applied with no meaning, no scale, no coherence. Which is most of the stuff that includes 5D or 12D or %D or whatever. These numbers are being reeled off as if they are meaningful, and I cant find any explanations to place these concepts into context. Its mostly just fluff.. and so I just switch off.

Vogt uses 'information' as a metaphor. The more information something has, the higher its Dimension. Simple correlation.

This isnt just pedantry on my part. I can't explore these areas /concepts without some idea of what is being written about.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:12 am

Seashore wrote:I remember Stewart Swerdlow saying that every point in time and space has its own frequency.

For people who are curious about Stewart Swerdlow:

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:43 am

Vidya, I think Gene discusses numbers in this video he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRQigL0RZQE
    Q&A Gene Decode | Session 9 | The Galactic Talk

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:10 am

The YouTuber's "About" page:

The Galactic Talk

Taino is a Galactic Adventurer | Muur scientist | Ancient Lemurian & an Engineer. This platform came to life after Taino re-discovered the Muurish Galactic connexion & were able to recall his various galactic voyages & past lives.

This platform will have sessions with guest speakers in order to share lost legacies & cosmic key info to the People. One of Taino's mission is to assist the People to search their galactic footprints while being on Tierra; which allow anyone to break away from the various belief systems and to conduct your Earth's experience with a cosmical purpose

The 4 quadrants of The Galactic Talk are :  Galactic Activities | Tierra Mysteries | Histoire Occulte | Cósmica Tecnología.

To learn about Taino's story, visit the website https://www.the-galactic-talk.com/

https://www.youtube.com/c/TheGalacticTalk/about

Smile.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:41 pm

Carol wrote:Vidya, I think Gene discusses numbers in this video he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRQigL0RZQE
    Q&A Gene Decode | Session 9 | The Galactic Talk

Not really, but he gives a glimpse. so viruses are 1D, animals and plants are 2D and humans are 3D. That's it.

As for the rest...

This is the first time I have watched anything by Gene Decode...He knows his stuff, that's for sure. I get your tuna tin metaphor now,, I had read some of the material he introduced, but he takes things deeper than I have ever been before and in so far as the stuff i was aware of before I can't fault his info or his logic.

I learned a lot watching that video. I wasnt impressed by the host, or the callers, but the video was mostly gene and he doesnt waffle.

I have to say I am quite impressed. You wont be surprised to hear he lost me at the very end with the christianty angle, but if i exchange my universal energies I have no issues. And I am aware enough to know I really dont know anything and open minded enough not to reject this entirely out of hand.

I certainly understand why you rate him so highly. So thanks for posting that, it was a good choice for an introduction.

I always try to look into your gene decode text here in the mists, just for a summary. I might have to watch a few videos as well now.. Bugger Wink I dont have the time or the bandwidth Wink

But still on the hunt for more info on the higher dimensions.

Seashore likes this post

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:36 pm

Follow the money. Myanmar, formally known as Burma, is known as Ruby Central. Also, a major trafficking hub, trafficking, "you name it." In the gem world, rubies come in second to diamonds. But that is not every case.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Ruby_610

If you go to Afghanistan, you'll find emeralds. We weren't there just because of the Taliban {C.I.A} or just for the opium. Don't forget that old tech was discovered there.

But if you find the gem highway, you will also find many of the atrocities that Gene speaks of. Follow the gems and you'll find the money. It isn't just silver and gold.

The pic below is something I acquired in 1996, on the Navajo Reservation. Except for the 4 pieces in the middle.

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Dsc00910
    THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Dsc00911

They set up jewelry tables on the side of a road on major routes of travel. A younger Navajo lady asked me what I was looking for? I told her, something with a cougar in it. She says that we don't have anything like that here.  I wasn't surprised when she said that because up to that point I hadn't seen any jewelry with a cougar in it. So I walked up to another table and there was a very old woman standing there and she hands me this necklace. It was weird because it was like the woman was there but it was like she was a disguise in the flesh. And to have a piece of jewelry that nobody has and all of a sudden there it is 2 tables down from where there was no such thing? So I gladly paid for it. Circa 1996.

Gene is awesome. He has connections. His fractal is different than mine but close enough. I can work with most of it. And I really do appreciate Elena. Maybe because of the French thing. Her English reminds me of how my Aunts use to speak. The accent. Another one is Cosmic Agency. Goshia. I find them very credible because of their math. For some weird reason, I can relate or gain insight as to how their tech works. Mind you just the surface. This stuff is so complex on one level and simple on another. I would love a tour of their ships. Don't forget Michael Jaco. Another awesome warrior. I would gladly join them in any battle. It would be an honor. I know Swerdlow has been around for a while but I haven't dived into his material. Thanks, SeaShore.

The thing is, I am just so saturated with all this stuff anymore. I must be getting old. I also hope that Carol got you straightened out. What happened was unintentional but it was the only way to inform everyone here of my appreciation, in regards to Brook. Carol was a good sport about it and I hope she knows I appreciated what she did. She didn't have to. It made more work for her and we know that's not a good thing. If I had it to do over, I would have left after I said thanks to everybody. I regret making Carol work for anything I created. I also retract any stupid ideas I had about trying to improve this place. I won't do that again! The writing is on that bathroom wall. My days are now numbered. C'est la vie.

Namaste'

Vidya Moksha likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:23 am

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Bde2b110

I love the way you created this necklace.
    This is where  strength flows
    Always have great expectations
    LionHawk
    They will carry on the wings of awe

🙏💗🙏

Lionhawk
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:41 am

Lots of appreciated insights and sharing by everyone. I'm glad you finally got to experience Gene Decode Vidya. I think after you listen to his death experience you'll understand the God/Christ manifestation. The interviewers in this particular interview, I think, were from Spain. Gene interviews with a number of people around the world. So the interviews are varied. And I'm happy that you now understand the tuna tin reference. One thing that is clear is that Gene has a direct connection to the Alliance. I think that he was a member at one time in space given some of his comments on another interview. And he's always up-to-date on what the Alliance is doing, which no one else anywhere is, that they're willing to discuss. Gene has a pure heart and is in service to God and humanity.

Lionhawk, what a wonderful experience with finding cougar necklace. I enjoy how you tell your stories where it feels as if I'm standing there next to you as your story unfolds. And don't worry about me, or the additional work. The dance you and Brook were on crossed over into many areas. It was a privilege to be a witness.  My role was to help provide a safe space / stage for the dance to manifest on this platform. The info the two of you brought forth was amazing. Talk about diving into the deep end of the pool and dredging up hidden truth. When Brook emailed me the photo of what had happened to her hand, I was awestruck.  So I appreciate what you both were willing to share. And I appreciate you being here now sharing. As for days being numbered. That could be said for us all. Because in a physical form days are numbered... unless you have access to a med-bed and can stretch that out for a few hundred years. I was thinking about his earlier this evening. Which is more fun.. having a physical body or being in spirit body. Then I thought, in order to be of service to humanity, a physical body is more practical. Besides, time in a physical body goes by quickly being that time is experience as linear.

Yesterday, spouse and I were talking about how it would be fun to be inter-galactic travelers (after a few sessions on a med-bed to help get us in condition for that type of travel). Or just put our bodies in stasis and hop into an avatar body for the journey. But one thing I've been learning when reading Alena's book and listening to Gene along with the Super Soldiers like Johan Fritz is that things aren't that much different in space with non-terrestrials as it is here on earth. There seems to be the negatives (non-terrestrials, AI, insectoid ETs) that are out to exploit resources and each other (including humanity, human trafficking - genetic trafficking), where inter-galactics wars are fought on a regular basis. I think Startrek, Stargate 1, Battlestar Galactia, Stargate Atlantis, Jupiter Rising and the movie Avatar had far more truth regarding disclosure than anyone could possibly imagine. What if Oxy's speculations are all correct? Oh my!

I was also reading Kerry Cassidy's book, Rebel Gene, which was focusing on rogue AI taking over humanity altering humans into being controlled where they lose their sovereign freedom. Now that is a tragedy for those who already go the jabs with the graphene in them.  Crystals will form in their brains making them into receivers and they can easily become controlled by AI. Remember Captain Picard and the Borg where the Borg went around assimilating human life turning them into part machine. Yikes! It's for real and not just a made up storyline.

So as the veils continue to be torn down revealing hidden realities - one has to consider what role they wish to play out in all of this. Tragically, those being deceived are unknowingly and sadly being led to the slaughter. At least they will be liberated at one level if they know not to go into the white tunnel.. but most likely not. One could wish that the Alliance could destroy the recycling reincarnation center and free them from that particularly controlled, by the not so good, et fraction.

I did like what Gene said about the different timelines. What an excellent interview. And of course this ties into the Seth material that mudra shares with us. I remember when I first read that when it first came out, back, I believe, in the 70's and thought the author mental. Now those in our family who are not "awake" think we're mental with too many pigeons in our attic. Mind you, being awake can be a lonely experience if one doesn't have fellow, like-minded, companions to travel this road of awareness on.

mudra, you often leave beautiful gems in the various threads you visit. So uplifting and gifts from the heart to others hearts. I do so appreciate your spiritual presence. BTW, after your comment about what a wild horse Pris was I did go back and unban her.

Sadly, I didn't ban Pris soon enough as she deleted all of posts along with her incredible cat pictures. The only reason she was banned was to stop her deleting all that she had posted. When someone does something like that, deleting their posts, it creates a mess in the threads and that does take me hours to go and clean it up.

I'll leave everyone with this link.

New Gene Decode Discusses Timelines with Nicholas Veniamin
    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xdtaX3Zl7vMh/

An excellent discussion Gene Decode had with Nicholas Veniamin about time lines, alternate universes, traveling, Mandela Effect, frequency, quantum packets, collapsing the wave, etc.. It was fascinating. What it means to change timelines. When a major choice comes to you a different energy vibration is set up based on choice which has its own quantum signature. All possible choices exist. 1 hr. 22 minutes

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:23 am

Carol wrote: I'm glad you finally got to experience Gene Decode Vidya. I think after you listen to his death experience you'll understand the God/Christ manifestation.
    Do you have a link? I couldnt find anything in my lazysearch(TM) engine.. but did find the mists and your thread on the front page of my search!

Also this: (which skirts around the subject of 5D):

GENE DECODE: Interview PATRIOT UNDERGROUND PART ONE 4-30-2021

https://rumble.com/vgdmur-gene-decode-interview-pt.-1.html?mref=372qj&mrefc=5

There is a ‘jump-gate’ in the Hilton in Amsterdam that can take you to any other Hilton with a jump gate in the world. Most of the bigger Hilton’s have those Jump Gates. It’s essentially an Einstein-Rosen bridge theory, where you essentially create a warp in space that connects 2 points without having to go through the points in-between. You take an elevator down to a small room below the Hilton, and you get in and then you go to the Hilton you requested.

Most of us, have had an experience with a non-terrestrial. Many of them can shape-shift. When Gene’s third eye first opened, there are a few days a month that are non-terrestrial days. I have pictures of members of Congress, and both the 3D and 5D sun. When your third eye opens you can obviously see things that the rest of us cannot see.

Did your near-death experience where you talked to God and saw the Universe and then brought your body back to life. Third Eye opening happened about 2012. So even with your third eye open, you would have to be pretty high up in 5D to see both suns, like in Bali

So when they first did the 2 slit experiment. Photon light, appears to be both. They had an electron barrier that would allow them to see the electron strikes as they passed through the slits. If it’s a particle, you would expect to see a scatter. When nobody watches, you have a wave pattern, but when the electrons are viewed, even with an electronic eye, you get a scatter pattern – showing that an electron will behave differently when observed.

3D vs 5D Experience – How It Works

When they first started bombarding protons in particle colliders, they found that certain particles have a certain trajectory, which will be the same – but when someone watches that particle, the wave pattern changes. So the MERE process of someone watching it, changes how the particle behaves. What they realize that when you have a particle that is no one is watching, the wave pattern represents all the possible quantum states, all the universes that particle could be in, but a person has choices they have made hat delineates the universe, in other words the Quantum state that they are in, so that means you are looking at a certain level of the wave, if you would, and you looking at it collapses the wave function to a particle level, and so each person experiences THEIR universe and THE Universe, it’s a collective consciousness that we choose overall, the choices matches a quantum vibration that chooses that vibration over all, but each person within that wavelength of that Universe Quantum packet vibration, there’s a variant. Each person has a slightly unique selection, so what you see will be slightly different than anybody else so there becomes an overall consensus, but if it became massively different, outside the overall consensus, you would then move to a consensus that matches your Quantum frequency. Third Eye open isn’t necessary for seeing Aliens, but it helps a lot.

You can train yourself to see the energy body, the astral body, the emotional body, the etherical body, etc. Gene did it through martial arts training. You can learn divergous vision and convergous vision, even without your third eye open and learn to see those things. For example you hold your finger out in front of your eyes and then you look at it and then you focus WAY past it, like in the amazing 3D eye books that you look deep into the photo and hold your focus and your eyes will start to integrate and it will pop out in 3D, and if you focus far away from your finger, but still you’re looking at your finger, but focus far away, you will start to see what looks like a double image or maybe like a haze or a mist, like you see on the road sometimes, a reflection like that due to the light bending. So that, you’re actually seeing your astral body and/or your ethereal body, depending on what your emotional state is so that type of vision can actually be worked on. MARKER 13:45

I don’t call it a near-death experience, because I was actually dead for a half hour, so I call it a death experience. If you are actually dead, the cord that connects your soul to your actual body is broken, so to find your physical body, for me, God brought me back, and from that point on, he warned me that if I leave my body, I needed to learn the resonant frequency of my body, because if I leave it, I won’t find it again, so I had to do that. And so if you’ve had a near-death experience, than that cord is still attached, so you can find your body again, so there is a difference there. That woke me up, as far as a MASSIVE amount of information but upon talking to Rick, when I first met him, God told me I had to go to somebody to give the information out, and he gave me 5 people to pick from, and after looking at each platform for a while, I picked Rick, and so I met Rick here at the airport in the city I live in and we talked for about 30 minutes to an hour and then I told him I had a DeCode for him some weeks later and that I was the guy that met you at the airport and so he did that decode and then finally it progressed to the DUMB decode and he said “I have to be honest with you, when I met you at the airport – I thought you were totally psychotic.” MARKER 15:34

30 Years ago when I brought up the Illumanati and Satanism people thought I was out of my mind. Now that I’m talking about trains that go mach speed and underground tunnels, 100’s under the US, and thousands around the world. Now, some know about the NOW and the DUMBS, they are saying I am psychotic about the Space Program and the non-terrestrials.

Now, there is TONS of information out there. The internet has it all out there. There is a very small group of families that run the world and they are Satanists that are really evil and do terrible things, so the secret space program and time travel and sliding and all of that, to me that was common place. To me, that was normal because I grew up with that. My father was a scientist for Martin- Marietta and he’d be doing experiments like Tesla and lightning bolts would be flying around and I thought that was normal. MARKER 19:40 It took me a long time to wrap my head around what was down the rabbit hole for me, was different than others. They have actual been working with anti-gravity since the 1800’s, and had DEFINITELY been on the moon and Mars by, at the VERY latest, the 1930’s. Even the US had a mission in 1903.

HOW DO YOU TELL WHERE YOU ARE AT IN THE ASCENSION PROCESS?? 3D/4D/5D

Sun gazing is great. I noticed the more I did, the more my vision improved. It actually went past perfect, so that helps to re-acrue the genetics that we had originally, as we were created by God – 64 genetic strands – so they say we have all this ‘junk’ DNA. It’s not junk, and its not even DNA, because DNA is double helix
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:38 am

This one?

Carol wrote:Absolutely, utterly amazing as Gene discusses his near death experience and all the info God shared with him.

Video: https://rumble.com/vc4gaz-military-insider-gene-human-history-new-earth-reptilians-dulce.html

This is an episode of the Military Insider GENE decodes - 12.23.20 . This episode Gene discusses human history, New Earth, Reptilians, Dulce Experiments.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:34 am

mudra wrote:

LionHawk

🙏💗🙏

Lionhawk

Is this close to your place ?

Dr Alim El bey´shop

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 Da505810
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:41 am

Carol wrote:Lots of appreciated insights and sharing by everyone. I'm glad you finally got to experience Gene Decode Vidya. I think after you listen to his death experience you'll understand the God/Christ manifestation. The interviewers in this particular interview, I think, were from Spain. Gene interviews with a number of people around the world. So the interviews are varied. And I'm happy that you now understand the tuna tin reference. One thing that is clear is that Gene has a direct connection to the Alliance. I think that he was a member at one time in space given some of his comments on another interview. And he's always up-to-date on what the Alliance is doing, which no one else anywhere is, that they're willing to discuss. Gene has a pure heart and is in service to God and humanity.

Lionhawk, what a wonderful experience with finding a cougar necklace. I enjoy how you tell your stories where it feels as if I'm standing there next to you as your story unfolds. And don't worry about me, or the additional work. The dance you and Brook were on crossed over into many areas. It was a privilege to be a witness.  My role was to help provide a safe space/stage for the dance to manifest on this platform. The info the two of you brought forth was amazing. Talk about diving into the deep end of the pool and dredging up hidden truth. When Brook emailed me the photo of what had happened to her hand, I was awestruck.  So I appreciate what you both were willing to share. And I appreciate you being here now sharing. As for days being numbered. That could be said for us all. Because in a physical form days are numbered... unless you have access to a med-bed and can stretch that out for a few hundred years. I was thinking about his earlier this evening. Which is more fun.. having a physical body or being in a spirit body. Then I thought, in order to be of service to humanity, a physical body is more practical. Besides, time in a physical body goes by quickly being that time is experienced as linear.

So the necklace event happened in 1996. 2 years after I received the Lionhawk name. The whole ordeal was strange. Many of the Navajo look as though they were aboriginals. With a reddish tint with their super dark, almost real black-colored skin. The old woman was really short and stocky. Her face was so weathered too. As she handed me this necklace, it was as though she smiled at me without smiling. Her face also seemed to be of appreciation and humble at the same time. I responded with total respect and reverence. What I have discovered since is that this new title came with a few perks. One of those perks is to have access to a majority of tribal lands without requiring an invitation. Or permission. These perks are blessings and also a responsibility. This is great power being place into my hands. I have also honored and respected that power. I do not abuse it in any way shape or form. Even the animal world is aware of this. To me, I am just a new be learning as I go. It can also be rewarding. In the sense of knowing that you did the right thing. Such as addressing the Cherokee Elders at the top level for 2 hours as to what Gaia is now going through, all being discussed in 2003. Having the Cherokee children walk up in the next morning, handing me tribal gifts in the morning Sun. While having a real wolf staying in my front yard as a quest of my campfire. She had a very happy stay for 4 days. Totally unexpected since I had no expectations of a "return."

I do sincerely thank you Carol for all you have done. Also, Mudra needs to be acknowledged as well. She was most helpful when it came to the healing process and somehow managed to hold her ground in that effort despite the adverse emotions from others. And she shouldn't feel the least bit guilty because what she did was totally out of unconditional love. Her spiritual integrity was off the charts.

I have over 75 photos of Brook's hands. It first started after we started to peel the layers of her onion. She had the Astaria codes. It was amazing to watch these lines just form up. So one day, she was still in Cali. and I was in Florida, I thought of trying something. So I sent her a smiley face by telepathy and it formed in one of her hands. When that happened she calmed down about it. I can't find the pic right now. I think she had over 200 photos of this phenomenon. Another thing was that she was mixed with black goo. I had to extract from her in a session. Had a witness to this as well. Just keep in mind there are several versions of this stuff. I had wanted to share more, but things didn't work out that way. Everyone is discussing this adrenochrome now. We knew about it 12 years ago because of her past life as ISIS. This was the main reason why Ptah had to have Brook around. Brook's codes gained access to the technology that would extract this stuff so that Ptah could get his fix. I watched it happen as ISIS would hold up a baby with her right hand into the air and watch Ptah fed until the baby died. The terror and the fear from this baby cried out screaming. This ordeal created so much trauma for Brook in her soul. This laid buried till we started peeling the onion.

Yesterday, spouse and I were talking about how it would be fun to be inter-galactic travelers (after a few sessions on a med-bed to help get us in condition for that type of travel). Or just put our bodies in stasis and hop into an avatar body for the journey. But one thing I've been learning when reading Alena's book and listening to Gene along with the Super Soldiers like Johan Fritz is that things aren't that much different in space with non-terrestrials as it is here on earth. There seems to be the negatives (non-terrestrials, AI, insectoid ETs) that are out to exploit resources and each other (including humanity, human trafficking - genetic trafficking), where intergalactic wars are fought on a regular basis. I think Startrek, Stargate 1, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate Atlantis, Jupiter Rising, and the movie Avatar had far more truth regarding disclosure than anyone could possibly imagine. What if Oxy's speculations are all correct? Oh my!

I keep on saying that As Above, So Below. A month ago, on a Saturday morning, I had a vision. The vision was of a young dude held outside in a cage. He was bloodied and just a dirty beaten-down mess. He was also an exhibit like a zoo animal. This vision was also from Dec. 3, 2005. It is etched in my mind for some reason. Then this morning I had another vision pop in my forehead. A being that was a very dear soul who was transformed into a ferocious-looking beast. It had sharp white teeth like the alien movies but the teeth were white and highly polished. Shape like a werewolf as far as the mouth area goes. Instead of having an extended brain lobe, it had two of them, side by side, hairless and pure white in color. I felt so sorry for what has happened to this being. No doubt of the truths hiding in plain sight in these TV shows. Every thought that can create a definition will manifest a reality.

I was also reading Kerry Cassidy's book, Rebel Gene, which was focusing on rogue AI taking over humanity altering humans into being controlled where they lose their sovereign freedom. Now that is a tragedy for those who already go the jabs with the graphene in them.  Crystals will form in their brains making them into receivers and they can easily become controlled by AI. Remember Captain Picard and the Borg where the Borg went around assimilating human life turning them into part machine. Yikes! It's for real and not just a made-up storyline.

So as the veils continue to be torn down revealing hidden realities - one has to consider what role they wish to play out in all of this. Tragically, those being deceived are unknowingly and sadly being led to the slaughter. At least they will be liberated at one level if they know not to go into the white tunnel.. but most likely not. One could wish that the Alliance could destroy the recycling reincarnation center and free them from that particularly controlled, by the not so good, et fraction.

I did like what Gene said about the different timelines. What an excellent interview. And of course this ties into the Seth material that mudra shares with us. I remember when I first read that when it first came out, back, I believe, in the '70s and thought the author mental. Now those in our family who are not "awake" think we're mental with too many pigeons in our attic. Mind you, being awake can be a lonely experience if one doesn't have fellow, like-minded, companions to travel this road of awareness on.

mudra, you often leave beautiful gems in the various threads you visit. So uplifting and gifts from the heart to others' hearts. I do so appreciate your spiritual presence. BTW, after your comment about what a wild horse Pris was, I did go back and unban her.

Sadly, I didn't ban Pris soon enough as she deleted all of the posts along with her incredible cat pictures. The only reason she was banned was to stop her from deleting all that she had posted. When someone does something like that, deleting their posts, it creates a mess in the threads, and that does take me hours to go and clean it up.

I'll leave everyone with this link.

New Gene Decode Discusses Timelines with Nicholas Veniamin
    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xdtaX3Zl7vMh/

An excellent discussion Gene Decode had with Nicholas Veniamin about timelines, alternate universes, traveling, Mandela Effect, frequency, quantum packets, collapsing the wave, etc... It was fascinating. What it means to change timelines. When a major choice comes to you a different energy vibration is set up based on choice which has its own quantum signature. All possible choices exist. 1 hr. 22 minutes

A huge thank you to both of you!

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:15 pm

mudra wrote:
    mudra wrote:

LionHawk

🙏💗🙏

Lionhawk

Dr Alim El bey´shop

I'm located a good 3 hours away from there. Right above Hickory. 2 miles North of Lake Hickory. The Eastside of Route 321.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:23 pm

[quote="Lionhawk"]
    mudra wrote:
    mudra wrote:

LionHawk

🙏💗🙏

Lionhawk

Dr Alim El bey´shop

I'm located a good 3 hours away from there. Right above Hickory. 2 miles North of Lake Hickory.  The Eastside of Route 321.

[/18]

Pay them a visit 🙏💗
    https://www.dralimelbey.com/
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:43 pm

I also checked out the website. A POW WOW is also scheduled for this month, up in that area. Thubs Up

Not to sound ungrateful, but we have plenty of local gem shops here in Western N.C. The annual gem show is awesome. Plenty of healers too along with Appalachian medicine, in this area. A good spiritual diversity. Plenty of Patriots as well. This is Trump country.

Another issue... this higher self business...I've tried and tried to buy into but the results came back different from my expectations. Say there are 8 parallel earths and 8 "yous." In order for that to take place, every fragment of you should be equal in density. Not one fragment is lesser or greater than its compliment. Lower or higher in terms of density. That's not to say a fragment of yourself is good or evil. There's always a possibility, pending on someone's path and soul growth. Every time I look for my higher -self, I see 7 other selves in a circle. Like a ring of "us." looking up and perceiving the PC as our higher self. Does that make me nuts or what? I think the Catholic church is the one who invented this higher-self stuff. It is another level of controlling you and I say that because it promotes separation from you. IF I find anything, I find the label of true self much more integrating. Wasn't that the goal to begin with? To be "you?" Your true self? I'm also afraid of all the philosophers out there that would try to explain this from their POV, published or not. Has anyone here discovered something different? As in real life? Not from a media source. Anyways, that's what I keep coming up with. And I'm actually fine with this but it wasn't what I had expected.

Ok, back on dimensions and densities. Take our super universe for instance. The center of which is the hub. We can call it the first dimension. PC's house. Then the surrounding 7 major universes are in the second dimension. Then here comes Earth in the third dimension. This is also not to say that the other 6 universes don't have a different dimensional value, but to keep it simple let's just say they are 2nd dimensional. So if we look at this with a fractal POV, we can see Gaia is in the first dimension because this fractal mirrors the Creator's house. The second dimension on this planet is what? Plants and animals? Who came up with that? What if I said plants and animals are 3-D? For fun, we'll call it a course correction. What the 2nd dimension is here on the planet is the literal space that Gaia sits in. Including her fields. If we mirror that to the PC's 2nd-dimensional universe, we find the same thing. One ginormous density field operating with 2nd-dimensional properties. That's the whole problem when trying to figure this stuff out is you have no reference point to go by. Ah, we'll just call it 2nd dimension and no one will ever question it because we are the authority on the subject. Well, what the hell is the second dimension all about in the first place? And why do the aliens call the 2nd dimension the fifth-density? So, there are several POVs you can take here. In my example, I am mapping out the 1st, the 2nd, the 3rd, 4th, and the 5th. Maybe we can make some sense of it by going through a pathway. So the 3rd dimension here is the physical density field, where we see and experience physical form. Now track what is happening up to this point. Take your body and your spirit and combined them. So we have a 1st-dimensional soul providing spirit energy in a 2nd-dimensional field to manifest a 3rd dimension density field. It is a universal blueprint. Now watch this...

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 11 2d2ere10

Page 1-40, pg. 2, Post n33.

What you see in the center of this crop circle is 4 circles and a line coming out of it. The inner-circle represents Earth. The next circle represents the 3rd dimension. Then a square. That's 4-D and then what most folks miss is the space around the square. That space is 5-D for as long as you could see out and away, represented by all the farmland. The line coming out is the escape route from this 3-D world. Or both the exit and entrance to our world. Notice it enters 5-D. So the fractal starts out huge. Ends up getting smaller as we get into 3-D and then back out again into 5-D. This energy flow reminds me of a black hole. But not as drastic. In my session, I saw this crop circle in the form of a true square with circles within it, and I had a 5-D POV. It was all defined by lines and not solids. The crop circle is 3-D in the physical but 2-D on paper. Read Post n33. It's a short one. So these dimensions are also areas of space within areas of space within areas of space, and on and on. With different density fields within them. So if you could step out of this super universe, what do you think you would see? You would see what looks like a round galaxy in all of space. I call it the expanse. Do you talk about infinity? It will blow your mind.

Are we working through this?

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:20 pm

Lionhawk wrote:
    The second dimension on this planet is what? Plants and animals? Who came up with that? What if I said plants and animals are 3-D? For fun, we'll call it a course correction. What the 2nd dimension is here on the planet is the literal space that Gaia sits in.

Gene decodes, just before the 8 minute mark of the above video.. talking about flat earth.. i misquoted him..he said plants, animals and SOME humans (specifically flat earthers) simply cant imagine the spherical nature of things,, he says they are stuck in 2D perception...

This is a quick note, I need to digest what you provide (thank you!) .. but first thoughts are your system is 'opposite' to a lot of the fluff that is out there. Essentially you say the first dimension is the main one, the highest, whereas other system say 1D is the lowest, then 2D, then 3D  are 'higher' and the higher dimensions are the 'higher frequencies / more aware .. etc'.  (This is also qabbalistic thinking)

I think higher self ideas are mostly NABS too.  I could say more,but instead I will say goodnight
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:15 pm

study

Elena's new book, "We Will Never Let You Down."

For years I have heard plants and animals were 2nd dimensional. It doesn't fit right. I have had sessions with some crystals that were beyond 3-D. In regards to consciousness. Communication was done in a holographic way. That is at least 4-D.

Most talk from the middle. You have no reference point to plug into or get a bearing so you can convey it in the proper context. Folks seem to think that the higher the number, the better things are.  It is just a designation in the form of a shape. It does have a frequency and this is what they reference in terms of increasing frequency. But it is like a trap of sorts. For instance, the lower 11th dimension. I don't advise anyone to go there. Unless you really know what you are doing. Higher-dimensional value, yes, but not a good place. Full of lurkers. Hiding in the dark. That is what I found in my fractal universe. But your fractal universe is probably different. You will have a different point of reference. Or POV. Maybe your 11th dimensional POV has no lurkers. In most instances, things get squirrely because we have to put everything in its proper place. Oh yeah... trying to make it all the same for everyone. When it's not.

I'm backwards alright, but now you at least have a point of reference and we were able to work through it up to the fifth. Also keeping it simple. This method of POV is what makes sense to me. I use to think the other way because that is the general take on things when no one says, "Hey, what's up with that?" So many things are unproven and we have been programmed or brainwash again and again to believe.

Good night then. Sleep well!

Vidya Moksha likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:54 am

Higher self, oversoul... these are misleading notions imho making one powerless.
    In the same order of idea we have people speaking of " having
    " a soul . My soul, their soul ...
    But soul is not an attribute, soul is our nature.
    We have a body, we use a mind, we create emotions, identities, personalities...
    Soul however is none of these but rather all that we are, the I am.
    Soul is the awareness of awareness that creates, observes and perceives.
    Soul projects things to view and experience but soul are none of them.
    The more soul identifies with all that it is not, the less soul takes responsability as the source of ones own universe the more solid, the universe soul perceives becomes.
    I love to liken Soul to the zero point of the torus of creation.
    From our core nature , soul, we set the torus in motion.

🙏💗

ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:32 am

mudra wrote:
    Higher self, oversoul... these are misleading notions imho making one powerless.
    In the same order of idea we have people speaking of " having
    " a soul . My soul, their soul ...
    But soul is not an attribute, soul is our nature.
    We have a body, we use a mind, we create emotions, identities, personalities...
    Soul however is none of these but rather all that we are, the I am.
    Soul is the awareness of awareness  that creates, observes and perceives.
    Soul projects things to view and experience but soul are none of them.
    The more soul identifies with all that it is not, the less soul takes responsability as the source of ones own universe   the more solid, the universe soul perceives becomes.
    I love to liken Soul to the zero point of the torus of creation.
    From our core nature , soul, we set the torus in motion.

🙏💗
    I was editing my yoga book last night, I hope to produce a revised edition sometime..

you just put into 'english' the basic yoga doctrine. The soul is named the atman.

Yoga and the human experience
    Atman
    A human being is an eternal soul (atman) encased by three bodies: the ‘causal’, ‘subtle’ and ‘gross’ bodies. Ultimately atman is one with brahman but before this is realised atman is identified with a body and mind and, for emphasis, it is called the jiva or jivatman.  
    In order to transcend their limitations these bodies must be purified and most yoga practices (especially pranayama) are directed towards this purpose.
    Devas only have subtle bodies and do not need to be liberated.
    The atman is often called the microcosm, and brahman the macrocosm.
    The Causal Body
    The sheath that surrounds the atman is called the causal body (karana sharira). It is chitta in a constant state of bliss due to its close proximity to brahman – atman and it is also known as ‘The Sheath of Bliss’ (anandamaya kosha). The causal body is eternal, surviving the death process that the gross body continues to experience while subject to reincarnation (avagamana).
    The Gross Body
    The gross body (sthula sharira) is the outer, physical body of flesh, bones, nerves and bodily fluid, also called ‘The Sheath of Food’ (annamaya kosha).   It is subject to death and is not reborn. It decays or disintegrates according to the environment after the death process.
    The Subtle Body
    The subtle body (sukshma sharira) is a luminous body that operates in the dream state of consciousness. It is composed of three sheaths: the mental body (manamaya kosha), the psychic and higher mental body (intellect) (vijnanamaya kosha) and the vital energy body (pranamaya kosha). These three sheaths give rise to knowledge, intellect, the mind, the senses, the subtle elements (tanmatras) and the five pranic airs. The intermingling of these subtle elements, thoughts, intelligence, emotions and sensations create the ego that keeps us locked into samsara.    

mudra, ClearWater and Lionhawk like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:48 am

True self = sans ego = egoless = humble

In addition this is an experience of conscious awareness as spirit in a state of singularity where polarities collapse. One is a drop in the ocean.. one is the ocean. Collapsed means both awarenesses are experienced simultaneously. Ego doesn't exist in the higher spiritual realms. Ego is necessary when dealing with duality and with having to choose between right action and wrong (good vs evil). I seriously doubt I'll ever be able to explain this in words as words don't exist sans ego. One just is.

mudra and Lionhawk like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:17 am

This is the video on 12.23.20 is where Gene discusses his near death experience and all the info God shared with him (human history, New Earth, Reptilians, Dulce Experiments).

Video: https://rumble.com/vc4gaz-military-insider-gene-human-history-new-earth-reptilians-dulce.html

ClearWater, Vidya Moksha and Lionhawk like this post

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:20 pm