tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Vidya Moksha
Lionhawk
Seashore
THEeXchanger
eMonkey
Morpheus
Ashera
ClearWater
Beren
mudra
orthodoxymoron
15 posters

THE BRIDGE-WAY

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE BRIDGE-WAY - Page 10 Empty Re: THE BRIDGE-WAY

Post  Carol Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:04 am

Seashore wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:I guess Carol is the only one who watched the, "Jim," video I posted up?
    Did you post it on this thread?

I missed it Seashore. The link wasn't viable.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:09 am

Carol wrote:
    Seashore wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:I guess Carol is the only one who watched the, "Jim," video I posted up?

I missed it Seashore. The link wasn't viable.
    I'm confused.  I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't even know the right questions to ask.

confused
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:43 am

Looks like the party is at your place Morpheus.  cheers

remember those worm cans? I have a couple. And I note seashore's posts above this one...

so..

We as humans are remarkably limited in our perceptions of the world. It is much easier for folk to realise this now we have machines and equipment to measure what we cannot see, feel or see by ourselves.  We understand the light spectrum better and know only a part of that is in the visible range for humans.

So collectively, as a species combined, we have a remarkably narrow view of the world, let alone the universe.

As individuals of that incredibly limited species we have the tiniest of tiniest specs of awareness /perception. Essentially close to zero. Even though we are the centre of our particular universe and we may think the world revolves around us, or for us.

We all have different pieces of the jigsaw. If we can trust what someone else is saying, then we can add their piece of the jigsaw to our own.  So for my part, and I think for most misties, I am reporting the world as I see it. I believe what I write. I don’t purposely mislead anyone or write things I don’t believe to be true. As do most folk in here.

To generalize, the difficulty, especially online is knowing enough about a person so that we can trust what they say. If I read or watch things I think are nonsense or not true, or not informed, then I will disregard that information. If the same sources make continually ‘wrong’ (in my view) assertions then I will disregard everything they say.  If otherwise intelligent folk have fallen for the big traps (eg NABS) then I cannot trust their judgement /discernment. That is a general statement, it is not aimed at anyone specifically here in the mists. In fact this entire post is in the same 'general' context.

So.. I felt that overlong introduction was necessary for what follows.

If I could bundle up several threads / ideas /themes then I have one over-riding problem with a lot of material that we might otherwise discuss. One of my biggest hurdles is lack of a coherent ‘dictionary’ or ‘glossary of terms’.

Probably my number one biggest issue is that of ‘dimensions’.  Could someone point me to a coherent definition? What is 5D? 12D? Without this basic requirement I have no room to process /consider what else is being talked about. What is this 5D we are all supposed to ascend to? I had a quick peak at the EVENT post that Bobhardee posted here in the mists. It was a good summary but left me with more questions than answers.  More on this later.

I downloaded the Wes Penre document that Morpheus linked above.  I see Thurbans are mentioned and now I gather they claim to be some 12D beings? What exactly is 12D? And what happens between the third and twelfth dimensions? Anyone? A link? A summary? A description?  

I mentioned Doug Vogt in the above thread (and more on this too, later).. he talks of 3D to 8D. He explains every dimension. I understand his definitions perfectly and easily. I think (without checking) the highest ‘human’ dimension is the sixth. 7D is a planet and 8D is the sun. Levels are ‘ascended’ by the accumulation of his ‘information.’ I don’t accept his model, but I do understand it.  And he could be correct!

Doug Vogt and I both agree that folk have lost sight of the fact that maths is just a tool.  Whether man made or from off planet, it is a tool. My issue is that he then over uses maths as a tool, the very thing he warned about.

That is not the whole story. Take Gematria .. based on the ‘secret’ that the universe is maths based.  I had to learn Gematria to study the kabbalah and the tree of life.  It is known that documents were produced that used gamatria encoding. In order to understand these documents you have to apply Gematria.  It could be that Vogt knew this and this is why he ‘overused’ maths. He was looking for patterns that he thought had placed in writings  - documents encoded by the authors. So he claims to have ‘decoded’ various religious documents. I don’t know enough to challenge his findings, but they don’t sit comfortable with me, so I do not accept that piece of his puzzle. I do agree with much of what he says and writes, so I don’t dismiss him personally.

Gematria has no use outside of decoding documents that were written in code. Any modern application of Gematria is NABS.

I seem to be claiming various amounts of  ‘expertise’ (lol) in this thread, so I might as well make another. I studied the tarot for years.. It is a pictorial representation of all the esoteric religions.  Pictures are wonderful at conveying information, as anyone who looks upon them understands them at their own level of awareness. They are universal. No language skills required.  The tarot is a tremendous piece of work.  An essential part of any mystical journey. And yet 99.9999 % of all tarot today is NABS.

Let me digress and tell you a funny (or is that sad?) story. I have a friend who has books published by Llewellyn. Llewellyn wanted a tarot book and she suggested me to her publisher, as I had taught her what I had found on my tarot journey. I actually went some way to agreeing a book contract. They would pay me in advance, quite a sum for a poor traveller  Wink and I had pretty much already written the book in my own notebooks as part of my studies.  I sent them a one page summary of my ideas. I explained that Waite had deliberately altered the tarot cards to mislead people. He inserted ‘blinds’ on purpose.  Therefore I would have to use Crowley’s Thoth tarot, as they were the only correct version of cards I was aware of.

I was told I would have to use Waite’s cards for my book (!?!) as they had the copyright for those and not for crowley’s cards.  I explained again that Waite’s cards were deliberately wrong. It didn’t matter. The only solution was to produce my own cards.. so forget it.. the whole idea died.  They wanted a NABS book.  Yeah….

‘Yoga’ is NABS these days. It’s all asana. I shipped hundreds of yoga  and Buddhist books out of India. When I headed out to New Zealand I tried to sell /donate them. Not one yoga teacher in my area was even slightly interested in these amazing books. They wanted to know what form of asana I taught. I told them I was thinking to trademark “Headupmyownarse yoga”.. just NABS.

And the vast majority of new age fluff about dimensions is just NABS. Sorry, that’s just the way it is.

So for folk like me who wish to genuinely understand this area,  we are looking for solid workable definitions.  Else the whole thing is dead in the water.

Now, the other can of worms actually concerns our friends ‘across the pond’.  Once again, my intention is not to offend. But to explain.  For me the bible is nothing more than a propaganda tool, written by the romans to counter what they saw a Zionist jewish threat (gosh! Really, those nice Zionists..). It is not a religious book, for me, and it has no value even if looked at from a metaphorical perspective.

Given my introduction to this missive, the notion that ‘god’ is humanoid (we were created in his (his? ) image) is frankly absurd. Unless the god they were referring to was a humanoid in a genetic research lab. That I could believe.  Now I don’t want to have a go at folk for being Christian.. but I do want to say that this notion of a  ‘saviour’ has gotten quite of hand. Jesus saved us from our sins. What a ridiculous statement. This saviour complex seems to be fuelling a lot of the things that may be discussed in here. For the US, Q is a saviour, we will be saved by a ray from the cosmic centre, saved by the good aliens, saved by trump, saved by the ‘event’, saved by  someone. .Saved by the cavalry..

Where has the sense of self responsibility gone?  If we are on this planet for a reason, it is certainly not to be ‘saved’ by a third party but to do the work on ourselves. We ascend based on personal merit and effort. It is not granted to us by some saviour character.

There is also a lot of blind faith associated with Christianity (and all religions).  Do we trust the CDC now? The democrats? The medical companies? What is to say the ‘beam of light we can step into’ isnt a trap? How do we know the intentions of those who might try to step in under cover of this saviour complex?

Wow.. that was just the introduction. Maybe I am completely out of my league and my depth here, but I am genuine. l am curious to find out more about things I have no experience of. I believe I asked one of the first questions in this thread, back in the first volume, about the trap of going into the light.. in relation to things Morpheus reminded Brook about during and subsequent to her leaving her last physical body. I trust Morpheus' answers on this subject and I have accepted them into my world view.

I would like to further explore these concepts and ideas.. but there has to be a framework, some ground that us novices can stand on…

I see Carol posted since I started this note.. maybe the gene decode has information that is useful? Does he define what he is talking about. We first have to take Gene on ‘trust’ on  ‘faith’ as he is unknown.. he could be anyone, You all know by now I think Q is a psy-op, my view on that hasn’t changed.

I also have to be careful when folk bang on about trump being a saviour. MAGA (when was America EVER great, even for the first time? Before the Europeans wiped out the natives perhaps?).  Trump is a Zionist. The Zionists are not a friend to the world, and not to the USA. When ‘patriots’ put trump on his pedestal I just shake my head.

But, I will readily concede the world would be better off now with a trump presidency.!

So.. enough from me.. I hope someone can see where I am coming from and point us to the links we need, or provide a framework for us to take these ideas forward. I will read what is produced anyway.

All good.. The above was written with a big grin and the best intentions.. I am not out to offend. But worms there be, in cans too!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:58 am

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:17 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:20 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:32 pm

Why is the Author of this thread listed as Morpheus when Post 1 is by Lionhawk?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:32 pm

removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:48 pm

Seashore wrote:Why is the Author of this thread listed as Morpheus when Post 1 is by Lionhawk?

Seashore LionHawk and Morpheus share a same flesh body whose earth name is Andy, Brooks twin flame and last companion.
    At times Andy likes to speak in LionHawk's beingness and others as Morpheus.
    He explained that somewhere but I am unable to refer that post to you.
    I personnally am more familiar with LionHawk than Morpheus.
    I guess Andy will explain himself to you why he chooses to do so .
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:52 pm

Seashore wrote:

pg 7, post 171.

Apparently, I am completely insane. Carol must go nuts, knowing that there's two of him. Crazy Happy

Last edited by Morpheus on Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Seashore and THEeXchanger like this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:22 pm

But as he lay in the hospital bed, clinically dead for more than 11 hours, his consciousness was transported to the wonders of Heaven and the horrors of hell. When he returned to this world, he brought back the missing peace his soul had been longing for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3UeaUAEB-E

I haven't watched the video yet.

Why did the hospital keep him lying there dead for 11 hours?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:33 pm

off topic - removed

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:51 pm

Seashore wrote:
    But as he lay in the hospital bed, clinically dead for more than 11 hours, his consciousness was transported to the wonders of Heaven and the horrors of hell. When he returned to this world, he brought back the missing peace his soul had been longing for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3UeaUAEB-E

I haven't watched the video yet.

I havent watched the video either!

Can I add something to my above missive here. I looked into past life work and NDE for quite a while. They are definitely real. I can even buy into past life regressions.

However, without going into too much detail my current working theory (based on a fair amount of reading from all cultures) is that folk are shown things in a way they can comprehend .... otherwise these are incomprehensible experiences. Christians might talk to god, visit heaven, Buddhists would meet buddha...etc.

Did you see the film 'Contact' with Jodie Foster.. the higher intelligences manifested to her as her father. She could relate to this image.

the yogis have a concept of prana.. it permeates everything in a form that it can be accepted. Same with these experiences.

I convert testimonies like the one I can imagine is in this video into universal energies.

Also.. I worked on the silva mind control stuff with a friend. She would work with 'spirit' during the process and guides would come to assist her (I believe her). One of her guides she thinks is 'jesus', yet she isnt a christian and doesnt believe the bible stories. Yet here the spirit is. I have no problems reconciling this apparent paradox.

Seashore likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:51 pm

Seashore wrote:Why is the Author of this thread listed as Morpheus when Post 1 is by Lionhawk?

Lionhawk = Morpheus = Andy

Although members are suppose to be limited to one avatar, the Lionhawk avatar was banned at the same time Brooks was. So at a much later date (years) Andy re-registered as Morpheus. (I think this was about the time Brook was ill.) Later I unbanned the Lionhawk avatar so that he would have access to his old posts/threads.

Next, I did view the Jim Woodfore video. I was confused as there was another video that was posted and the link not viable. Still not sure if it was the same video or not.

Gene DeCode also had (I think) an 11 hour death experience that he speaks about. He was dead in his home. Also quite an amazing story.

Vidya, thank you for opening up the can of worms.

For myself I tend to think of dimensions as different vibrational frequencies. Music and light are examples of different frequencies of sound and light.

Now.. let's take a jump and speak to who we are as spiritual beings which is trans-dimensional. Meaning we are made of star stuff that makes us inter-dimensional travelers. Our spirit can travel to any point in time and space as long as it has a nexus point to relocate to. This is something that some of the higher up military speak about, including some of the Super Soldiers who were in the Secret Space program (along with a family member).

For example, Johan Fritz has a fascinating story. And I think Gene DeCode may have been associated with that as well given all the info he shares about the Guardian Alliance.

As for Q, Q was first mentioned in military terms I think back in the forties. Q represents military patriots who are in alignment with the US Constitution. Later Q came out and was discussed by Gene DeCode on a number of occasions during various interviews. The real Q is a quantum computer created by off-worlders with their technology. Those who maintain this computer are non-terrestrials, who are a part of the US Guardian Space Alliance. The recent role of Q was to put out factual information/truth to the general public world-wide. This was done due to how comprised all the MSM are and who really owns/controls the MSM. The purpose of Q was to help unite humanity in this spiritual war against evil. Prior to the non-terrestrials offer of help. According to Gene, humanity was losing. Badly.

Millions of children were kidnapped, tortured, raped, murdered for their precious adrenochrome, the elixir of the elite. Kerry Cassidy mentioned at one time that there were more of them (Reptilians) underground then there were humans on the earths surface. I tend to think of them like ants with their deep underground nests and tunnels. They were everywhere. Thousands of DUMBs were being used for the trafficked children as holding torture centers to make adrenochrome. I saw some of the photos shared by the Special Operators of victims.. made me ill. Sadly, some things cannot be unseen.

So Vidya, when it comes to cans of worms.. you're just opening up a tuna fish size can on the top layer. The layers go miles deep. Each layer even more unbelievable/horrendous than the previous one. It's literally taken me years to wrap my mind around some of this stuff and it just keeps getting worse into how evil it all is.

God. Hmm.. numerous people have had direct spiritual experience of God, the other side via near death experiences. I've crossed that bridge several times as others here in Mists have done so as well. So of course each perspective is personal based on each unique experience.

As for the Bible, it was messed with and a number of books removed. Gene DeCode mentioned 37 books removed with the only viable ending based on what the cabal/Satanists wanted the end-times to look like. Thank goodness the timeline was altered by the Alliance and we are now on the Great Awakening timeline.

My worldview is constantly shifting to take in different information. For years I thought the Bible was messed with and didn't hold much value for it until... recently. In addition, I did have a personal experience with Christ where he appeared to me at age 30, so Christ is real for me. I'm not religious. Nor am I'm impressed with how the church has been corrupted. (According to Gene DeCode) the Vatican was the largest child trafficking center in the world. Just think of all of those pedophile priests preying on their flock over centuries.

I can add of all the different people I've listened to over the years I like Gene DeCode the best. As for the Super Soldiers, Johan Fritz is at the top of the list.

Once again, people have to determine for themselves what fits for them and what doesn't... and most importantly, they have to do their own research.

==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apDkKoB6GFg&feature=emb_logo
    EP 103 - Johan Fritz - SSP Testimony - Super Soldiers - Advanced Tech
    - Hidden History (Part 1)

Seashore and Vidya Moksha like this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:48 pm

Carol wrote:So Vidya, when it comes to cans of worms.. you're just opening up a tuna fish size can on the top layer.

Indeed, for now we have completed the circle, the worm trinity. So the worms in question were Annelids. The 'segmented' worms.. those with little bands or hoops. Now in the sea there are only 3 types, we already mentioned the oligochaetes and the polychaetes. The third group are only found as parasites on fishes - the 'leeches'  - so they will be on the tuna fins and gills Wink
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:54 pm

Carol wrote:Our spirit can travel to any point in time and space as long as it has a nexus point to relocate to.
    I remember Stewart Swerdlow saying that every point in time and space has its own frequency.  

Kerry Cassidy mentioned at one time that there were more of them (Reptilians) underground then there were humans on the earths surface.

Shocked

I can add of all the different people I've listened to over the years I like Gene DeCode the best.
    Was he in black projects in the same manner as Stewart Swerdlow?

Do you remember how you first learned about him?  Was it on a YouTube video?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:55 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Carol wrote:So Vidya, when it comes to cans of worms.. you're just opening up a tuna fish size can on the top layer.

Indeed, for now we have completed the circle, the worm trinity. So the worms in question were Annelids. The 'segmented' worms.. those with little bands or hoops. Now in the sea there are only 3 types, we already mentioned the oligochaetes and the polychaetes. The third group are only found as parasites on fishes - the 'leeches'  - so they will be on the tuna fins and gills Wink

Reunite

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:57 pm

Seashore wrote:
    Carol wrote:Our spirit can travel to any point in time and space as long as it has a nexus point to relocate to.
    I remember Stewart Swerdlow saying that every point in time and space has its own frequency.  

Kerry Cassidy mentioned at one time that there were more of them (Reptilians) underground then there were humans on the earths surface.

Shocked

I can add of all the different people I've listened to over the years I like Gene DeCode the best.
    Was he in black projects in the same manner as Stewart Swerdlow?

Do you remember how you first learned about him?  Was it on a YouTube video?

I think I first heard of him via cristenw on beforeitsnews site. She has been working with him for the past 2 years disclosing what is going on with the DUMBs and human trafficking.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:06 pm

With my last post I didn't mean to be flippant about the atrocities you mention, but hey you brought the leeches to the table.

I think one of Trumps greatest achievements was the work he did to counter the child trafficking. I had access to some of those videos you saw, and I declined to see them. Some things cannot be unseen and I didnt want those images on my mind.

And my comments were aimed at 'average Americans', not the sort of folk who frequent the mists. I doubt few of us in here would be considered a typical 'Joe Bloggs' as they say in the UK. We dont represent the average citizen of our respective countries.

But with so much junk and disinfo and misinfo and NABS these are the sort of filters we have to apply before we even get close to the source material.

The tuna can also goes miles higher.. above.. I will relate one of my own tales in here. I have never written about it before as it is at very edge of my understanding.. I am still processing nearly a decade later. But later..
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:08 pm

"Our spirit can travel to any point in time and space as long as it has a nexus point to relocate to."

I think I first heard of him via cristenw on beforeitsnews site. She has been working with him for the past 2 years disclosing what is going on with the DUMBs and human trafficking."

I bought one of his books, I still have his universal symbology in my notebooks. Most of it went over my head.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:18 pm

Some humor.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:30 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:I bought one of his books, I still have his universal symbology in my notebooks. Most of it went over my head.

I've read Blue Blood, True Blood, Stewart Says..., Montauk:The Alien Connection, and 13-CUBED.

I bought True Reality Of Sexuality and The Healer's Handbook but didn't like them.  

I don't relate to the "language of hyperspace" either.  I'm just interested in his knowledge of ETs, his experiences, and true history.  

Sometimes I wonder if he really knows true history, though, because why would the minions of his Illuminati masters at the Montauk Project have told him the truth?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:38 pm

Carol wrote:I think I first heard of him via cristenw on beforeitsnews site.
    Is she an investigative journalist?
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:30 pm

off topic

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:10 pm

Enjoy! Double Thumbs Up

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:15 am